The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

© Copyright 2010 WittyFlirt

The usual disclaimers apply (i.e. those of this site and the hosting site), please read responsibly.

Energy

CHAPTER 4: WITH GREAT POWER....

With Jill as a willing subject, Jon practiced his new talent almost daily. He became her pet project, and she became his first real girlfriend. Even when he was not transmitting waves of intense pleasure over her body, he proved to be a quick study in bed. She relished their time alone together. She was quite certain that he was ruining her for all other men henceforth; and not just from the incomparable physical experience he rendered. He genuinely cared for her and treated her with respect that she found rare in young males. Surprisingly, his sister Agatha did not seem to mind the obvious affections of the two lovers. She was distracted by the more frequent and intimate time she and Tracy had begun spending together.

Jon’s strength and control over his talents grew quickly in the short time that followed. In those weeks he and Jill had been together, Jon had not lost control once; but, he feared it every day. Analyzing his own journal he saw clearly that it would ignite in a heightened state of arousal; and that was certainly the button Jill pushed whenever they were alone together. He had even learned to initiate it without Jill’s help, though manipulating it once it was free was still a developing skill. With a discipline uncommon in most teenagers, Jon added the practice of meditation to his daily exercise regimen.

After volleyball practice one evening, Jon had equipment duty with his teammate Jack. Since the spiking incident where Jack put Jon at the butt of most of the team jokes, Jon had dutifully kept his eyes from Kim Bell. He and Jack played very well together on the court, but they hardly spoke off of it. Their task that night entailed tearing down the nets, returning the poles to storage, and ensuring all the balls were gathered and returned to the cage.

Walking by the office for the girls’ coaches Jack stopped suddenly, pushing Jon hard in the chest and away from the window. Startled, Jon dropped his bag of balls and quickly scooped an escapee back into the mesh sack.

“Jack, what the hell?”

“Don’t be a pussy.” Jack knelt near the edge of the window, his large brute form barely hidden from its occupant. He lowered his voice, “Check out Miss Levin.”

Worried about their coach finding them idle, Jon’s eyes scanned the empty gymnasium before he peered around the corner at the girls’ athletic director. Miss Gina Levin was sitting on a stretching mat, her legs spread wide and hands held over her head in a common yoga position. She wore tight charcoal grey workout shorts that hugged her narrow hips and shapely rear. Her bare mid drift, while that of a thirty year old, was tight and trim. Her body was lightly tanned, with a little help from a tanning salon, and glistened with a delicate sheen of perspiration. Jon was immediately entranced by her attractive figure. Her breasts, while not large, were held perfectly upright by her turquoise sports bra. In the midst of this arousing moment, Jon noted the unusual camaraderie demonstrated by Jack. Jon supposed that spying on a hot gym teacher will do that sometimes.

Miss Levin had been the topic of numerous rumors in the boy’s locker room. She had been with the school four years, and in each of those years one top athlete or another claimed to have received a blow job from her. The truth was never clearly revealed, but in Jon’s junior year she had taken up a more reserved demeanor with the boys’ teams. The rumors subsided, but Jack had seized this opportunity to secretly gawk at her—erotic teenage hopes are hard to quash.

Jack remained a significant obstacle to Jon’s seduction of Kim Bell; a plot that while distant from his deepening relationship with Jill, still remained alive. He thought of the old proverb, “Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.” He did not consider Jack an enemy, per se, but he decided to take advantage of the moment to impress Jack and perhaps deepen this momentary bond. He took a slow breath and with a subtle spiral rippling of his abdominal muscles his energy effortlessly materialized.

Sighing nervously Jon thrust it outward channeling it in a narrow beam into the office. He strained to keep it focused, to avoid it spreading to Jack or the women’s locker room beyond. For a moment Jon considered the fun he could have engulfing the entire girl’s locker room; but he tabled the thought for a time when he could install hidden cameras, or at least be present to witness such an awe-inspiring all-female teenage orgy.

Miss Levin drew a smile across her face as her nipples grew firm and felt a warm tingling spread throughout her body. She opened her eyes briefly to glance out the office window; she assumed, given the late hour, that she was alone. Jon saw her wide hazel eyes sparkle before he and Jack quickly ducked to avoid detection. As they peered over the edge of the window again, they saw her pulling a scrunchie free from her long dark curly hair. She shook her head to let her locks fall on her bare shoulders, and slid her fingers down the sides of her face and over her chest. She closed her eyes and sighed softly as she pressed her breasts together.

“Holy shit, did you see that?” Jack was whispering loudly, his gaze locked on Miss Levin with keen interest.

Jon carefully maneuvered his energy around Jack while answering with feigned ignorance, “Dude, what is she doing?” Jon sent a hot wave flowing over Miss Levin just as her hands were sliding over her stomach. Through the window the two boys could hear her moan, her fingers passing easily under the waistband of her shorts to rub her aching clit.

“Jon, gimmie your cell phone.” Jack’s elbow flung back and struck Jon in the stomach. “Does it have video? This is fucking hot.”

Jon grunted as air was forced from his lungs by the unexpected blow. “What? No.” Jon felt his energy slip briefly from his mental grasp. Even as he quickly pulled it back under control, he realized it was too late. Next to him, Jack was already discretely pulling his raging hard-on from his shorts to masturbate. Jack did not appear to be concerned that Jon was kneeling only inches from him. Being firmly and confidently heterosexual, Jon focused his attention on Miss Levin and tried to ignore the thick fleshy slapping sound to his left.

His energy flowed strongly, though it was again contained to the area around him and Miss Levin. Inside the office her fingers were deep inside her shorts, her hips rocking to grind herself against her hand. Jon steadily increased the intensity against her, keeping it at a level he thought would be undetectable as an external influence. Part of him just wanted to hurry up and get the hell out of there. His hope was for her to walk away thinking she had some hot-flash of hormones.

Jon was completely aroused by this moment with Miss Levin, though none of it was from any direct effect of his talent. He and Jill together had tried testing it on himself multiple times. Even with a mirror he felt no influence. He had been somewhat relieved; otherwise, he decided, he would never leave his room.

The only thing Jon had not anticipated was that Miss Gina Levin, the girls’ athletic director with four years tenure at their high school, was also a screamer. As Jon watched her pinch her own nipple and ride her hand into the foam mat, Gina’s moans grew louder. Jon cringed as he realized what was about to occur. Her pitch rose until she finally cried out in orgasm. Her voice rang through the office and could be heard clearly in the gymnasium; even over the thumping strokes and low-toned grunts of Jack who was nearing his own climax. Without waiting for Jack to cum, Jon swiftly withdrew his energy.

Just as Jon’s talent collapsed and dissipated, a door slammed on the far side of the gym. Jon jolted and turned to see their coach striding toward them. Glancing quickly back through the office window, Jon briefly met Miss Levin’s eyes. Her dazed euphoria was incongruently joined by an angry glare she was using to cover up her own embarrassment.

“What the hell is going on over there?!” Coach Barber’s gristly voice echoed from across the cavernous hall; he always reminded Jon of a drill sergeant spending his retired years handing out tough love to high school boys.

Jon jerked back from the window and slipped down to his seat, haphazardly kicking the mesh bag of balls in front of Jack. This well-timed act was the reason that Jack’s fist, clenched tightly around his hard cock, was invisible to the approaching coach.

Jack rapidly replaced his shorts and pretended to adjust the balls in the bag. He eyed Jon with a mixed expression of awkwardness and irritation at the interruption. Jack barked in a croaking voice, “Watch what you’re doing Jonny boy! I’m tired of cleaning up your dropped balls.”

Jon jumped to his feet and was fumbling with the mesh back and one end of the poles as the coach arrived. Jack was glaring at Jon. It was a skillful cover-up.

“I send you ladies to put the gear away; instead you sit around chatting like school girls!” The coach stared coldly as they stood motionless. Both Jack and Jon wondered if Miss Levin was still in a compromising position in the office behind them. Not daring to turn around and look, they stole a glance at each other. “You chatty little ladies need to remember, loose lips sink ships! Now drop and give me 50!”

The two young men quickly dropped to the floor with a slap of their hands to the polished hardwood. The counted their push-ups out loud like new recruits. The gruff coach peered into Miss Levin’s office, knocked on the window and motioned for permission to enter. When the boys finished, they saw the coach and Miss Levin speaking animatedly behind the glass. Coach Barber was a conservative hard-ass in general; and Miss Levin’s disheveled hair and flushed expression was distinctly out of place.

Without lingering further, they grabbed the remaining equipment and marched off to the storage closet. The boys could not hear the words being spoken in the office, but the tension between them was obvious.

Neither Jack nor Jon spoke of the incident later, though Jon noticed a change in Jack’s overall behavior toward Jon. Jack was still an arrogant athlete oozing bravado on and off the court; however, he showed Jon a newfound respect. Even Kim acknowledged Jon with a polite nod when they passed in the halls. Jon was fine with this silent agreement that Jack’s actions would remain in Jon’s confidence. Despite the intensity of Jon’s relationship with Jill, he reveled in taking another step closer to winning Kim.

* * *

Jill pulled Jon aside a few days later between classes in the hallway. “Jon, did you hear about Miss Levin?”

Jon felt a lump form in this throat and could not respond. He hoped his eyes did not betray his guilt.

“She resigned; effective today. My friend, Emily, volunteers in the principal’s office during her study hall. She overheard something about public indecency on school grounds?” She stepped up to Jon who backed into a nearby locker.

“What?”

“Jon, she’s a good and decent woman. What the fuck did you do?”

“What? I—” His embarrassed grin gave him away. Until Jill confronted him he had been secretly reveling in his manipulation of Miss Levin.

Jill pushed him hard in his chest eyeing him carefully. Jon felt like her blue eyes were carving a hole in his heart.

“Ok.” He sighed. Speaking close so no one could overhear, Jon explained what had transpired with Jack and Miss Levin earlier in the week. “I think Coach Barber saw something. He looked pretty upset after.”

“Fuck, Jon!” She poked him in the sternum, bumping him back against the locker again. Jon found her sudden passion a little arousing, albeit physically painful. He gave her a wry smile. She did not reciprocate and seethed, “Don’t. You cannot fuck with people like that!”

Jon rolled his eyes. “Are you going to give me a ‘responsibility and consequences’ speech?”

“Fuck you, Jon. You’re better than this.” She stormed off down the hallway. Jon felt throbbing guilt in his chest, but he quickly pushed the emotion aside with annoyance; angry at Jill for ambushing him with the news. He fumed as he turned the events over in his mind on his way to his next class. He did not like losing control of his relationships.

* * *

Jill was still not happy with Jon late that day in a school-wide assembly. The school had been called together to hear a speaker present the well-known hazards of drinking and driving. Prom was approaching. The assembly was an annual event.

From across the auditorium, he managed to energize her and only her. She noted a subtle arousal at first, akin to the wave of hormones she often felt when she ovulated; but it grew more intense. She became alert in her seat, pressing her knees together and stiffening in annoyance at the lack of control she had over her body’s response. She quickly scanned the stands and found him near the top of a section directly across from her. His grin was unmistakable. “Little shit.” She grimaced at him with an expression that he understood clearly, “I’m still pissed at you.”

Her body quivered as the arousal grew more intense. She fought it, biting the inside of her lip until it was raw. She breathed deeply glaring back at Jon even as she felt her body aching to surrender to him. A buzzing fog started to creep over her senses. She shook her head violently and pushed it back. She was breathing fast, clenching her fists in her lap forcing herself not to move. The buzzing in her head returned strongly, her mind spun and she released herself to her boyfriend’s advances. She fell into a dreamy fog where her body was alive with electric pleasure. Wispy dreamlike images of Jon seemed to physically assault her body with pleasure. Her breathing was short and sharp. She slowly blinked her eyes and the images clarified around her.

Jon was between her legs, his mouth and tongue moving expertly over her pussy, sucking her labia between his lips. His tongue slid gently up and down, darting briefly against her opening. He puckered his lips and kissed her clit, the suction pulling it lightly in toward his mouth. She heard herself moaning in pleasure, arching her back as the intensity of his touch spread through her body. She felt him slip two fingers inside her pussy while her fingers tugged at his short hair, pushing his face harder into her clit. His slender fingers deftly stroked her g-spot; maintaining a slow, steady rhythmic pace.

His lips and tongue teased and flicked her clit. She felt herself grinding into him, her body climbing but not quite cresting. She felt exquisite torture as her body vibrated with energy and excitement. It was an agonizingly long slow drawing of her orgasm. When she finally climaxed it wracked her entire body and she heard herself screaming in pleasure. A tingling burning itch finally erupted in waves of relief, but never really subsided completely. She wanted more of him.

The applause shocked her from her trance, and she looked quickly about herself in a mild panic. She had not moved. Her knees were still pressed together, fists still clenched firmly in her lap. No one seemed to pay her any mind. She realized her cries of pleasure only heard by herself. Her heart pounded fast and she looked in carnal desperation for Jon. Her nipples were fully erect, rubbing uncomfortably against her bra, and her aching pussy was pulsing and soaking wet under her skirt.

The school janitor was puzzled later that evening to find a sticky g-string and a pair of men’s boxers balled-up together under the stands. He might have been less confused if he had seen Jon walking bowlegged to practice, and Jill skipping lightly to her bus, her face aglow.

* * *

Later that night Jill was studying in Jon’s room on his bed. Sitting at his desk, Jon updated his journal with the events from earlier in the day. After he finished his notes, he turned and looked thoughtfully at Jill, his face showing that he was quite pleased with himself.

She glanced up at him and frowned. “Don’t get all cocky, hon. I’m still not happy with what you did to Miss Levin. Dammit, what were you thinking?”

He sighed. “I just...I just wanted to try it. I didn’t think she would have to resign because of it.”

“Well she did, Jon. Get it? Actions have consequences.”

“The responsibility speech.”

“Yes, the responsibility speech!” She threw a pillow at him, even as she found her anger failing her. Despite her frustration with him, she adored him. The lingering glow from the afternoon’s encounter was also affecting her. “Your sister is right, you are a dork. You can hurt people—you hurt Miss Levin.”

Regret spread across Jon’s face. “Ok, I get it!” He sighed and rubbed his tired eyes. She looked so casual and hot that Jon had to break into a smile. Her t-shirt and jeans augmented only by a pony tail and bare feet. He did feel bad about what happened to Miss Levin, even if it conflicted with the thrill he felt each time he achieved more with his talent.

After a pause she said, “Is that what today was about, at the assembly? You just wanted to try something?”

He broke into a grin. “Yeah, sorry about that.”

Jill rolled her eyes, “You are so full of shit! When did you learn to send sexual hallucinations? That’s a neat trick.” She looked at him sternly.

He chuckled playfully, “I, uhmm... I’ve been experimenting in meditation class.”

She laid her pen down and pulled herself up straighter in his bed, looking at him with her full attention. “Olga’s meditation class at the gym down the street?” She felt a pang of jealousy that she concealed from Jon. She had liked the idea of having him to herself; although she knew, practically speaking, that it would be impossible for him to be faithful emotionally, physically and supernaturally. She wondered if it was cheating.

Jon cleared his throat nervously and leaned forward in his chair. He explained how he was bored with reading sexual desires and he had decided to try sending desires back. He had learned to keep the energy focused at all times, avoiding any possible “collateral arousal”.

“Nice phrase, hon. You probably want to keep that to a minimum.” Though she tried not to show Jon, she was desperately afraid of his secret talent being discovered by others.

“I am! I take turns with different women in the class. I’m not going near guys though—just not my thing to turn guys on. God, and some of their fantasies? I’m ashamed to be a member of the same gender. Besides most days there are only like two old guys in there with a bunch of mostly middle-aged women.”

“Mostly?”

He chuckled, “Yeah, mostly.”

He described how he could send visions to them so real that they left flushed and aroused beyond reason. He admitted that some would quietly climax in class, their breathing noticeably shallow compared to the long slow meditative breathers around them. No one else appeared to notice. Some left hot and desperate, rushing home to very happy husbands, Jon assumed.

“And,” he finished, “I’m sure Frank, the towel boy, has more than one girlfriend visiting him in the back room three nights a week.”

“Well, hon, that might explain the six-month waiting list to get in to Olga’s class.” She eyed him thoughtfully, seeing him grin with delight. She quipped, “You are a dangerous young man.” Realizing as she said it that it might be truer than she cared to admit.

He leaned back, and putting his feet up on the foot of his bed he said innocently, “I have no idea what you are talking about.” As the words left his lips he let a very soft subtle flow of his energy lightly touch Jill.

She smiled at him, uncrossing and crossing her legs idly, “Such a liar.”

“I think Olga’s beginning to warm to me. Want to see if I can get you in for a class?”

“Oh hell yes!” Fears aside, Jill thought the risk was worth it.

Her quick excited response surprised Jon. “Oh, Jill, you are quite the voyeur, aren’t you?” He kissed her again with his unseen energy.

She blushed and said nothing, picking up her book and resuming her studies; eyeing him carefully from over the edge of her text. Jon let his energy slip back into place, noting later in his journal that Jill was becoming all too aware of his talent when he used it on her.

* * *

In March, Jon managed to finally convince Olga to allow Jill to attend a “sample” class. The regular fifteen slots were all taken, but Olga made the one exception. Jon expressed his sincere gratitude for her acquiescence, while managing to hide his surprise. Olga was unusually accommodating and Jon wondered if perhaps she had a sweet spot for young lovers. He remained too frightened to attempt a read of her undoubtedly cold dominating desires. After weeks of classes, Olga remained the only one whose desires he had not learned.

Jill was good; her limber body slipping into a comfortable meditation position with ease. Jon eyed her in her tight black workout shorts and sports bra. Over her shoulders she had thrown a sweatshirt, the arms of which hung loosely over her breasts. Always self-conscious about them, he noted.

Jon let Jill select their subject for the evening, a young redhead whom Jill recognized having graduated the previous year. Her long wavy fire red hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Her skin was pale and soft, though, not freckled like many with her complexion. While her legs were somewhat stocky, they were strong and toned. Jill whispered to Jon that her name was Deirdre.

Jill was keenly interested in watching another girl have an orgasm. This did not completely surprise Jon, given Jill’s fantasy with his sister he had read months ago. She was anxious to watch this woman respond to Jon’s energy. Participating with him eased her jealousy that he was doing this to someone else.

She sat close enough to Jon so that their knees touched and he could share his reading with her. Jill tensed with anticipation, then catching herself she breathed her way into calmness again.

Several minutes into the class, Jon reached out to Deirdre to pull her desire to him. Despite the comfortable warmth of the room, Jon could feel Jill’s excitement radiating as heat from her body. She remained expressionless, eyes closed. Jon checked Olga whose back was turned as she made small posture adjustments to a new attractive Asian girl in the front row.

In his mind he saw Deirdre’s fantasy unfold as discrete concrete images. He heard Jill gasp quietly, as the clarity of the images passed to her. Nothing was this vivid when they had played their games in the past. She made a mental note to get on the waiting list for this class.

Deirdre was lying in a large bathtub filled with bubbles. Candles lit the room softly, and helped cut the haze of the steam. Her body was fully extended, her head leaning back against a warm wet towel on the end of the tub. She sipped from a slender crystal glass of champagne, a cube of sugar dancing lightly at the bottom as the carbonation gripped and released the dissolving granules. A muscular brown skinned arm reached down into the water and gently lifted her foot. The Spanish man’s strong hands began massaging her slowly, sensuously. As he did so, Deirdre reached to grasp a waterproof vibrator from the tiles near her head. Her deft fingers slid the soft vibrating dildo down her chest and into the water between her legs.

Jon opened his eyes and quickly scanned the room. Jill’s lips were pulled in a whimsical smile; her cheeks slightly flush from the excitement of the vision. Deirdre appeared completely unaware of Jon’s invasion into her erotic fantasy. Olga was quietly instructing another member of the class. Jon felt his spin of energy ignite in his abdomen. With Deirdre’s fantasy fresh in his mind, he sent the image back to her. It was gentle at first, as Jon watched for signs of her response. He saw goose bumps on her arms and the flesh of her thighs. He increased his energy, nudging Jill lightly. Jill opened her eyes and watched Deirdre.

Deirdre sat on the other side of Jill from where Jon was seated, but forward so he had a clear line-of-sight to her. It also afforded him the opportunity to see both Deirdre’s arousal and Jill’s reaction to it. Deirdre’s breathing became short and sharp, her lips parted, her chest heaving. Deirdre had begun rocking her hips silently where she sat, squirming uncomfortably as Jon intensified the energy flowing to her. Deirdre had so far refrained from moving her hands or arms.

Jill slid her hand over Jon’s inner thigh as Deirdre opened her eyes to look around. Deirdre’s eyes met Jill’s just as Jon magnified yet again the pulsating waves of pleasure he was sending. Deirdre let a moan escape her lips that was too loud and too obvious in the nearly silent meditation room. Jon jumped, his eyes wide; but his talent still under control. Olga’s head jerked around. Jill was far less composed, fearfully and strongly clenching Jon’s thigh with her fingernails; panic evident across her features. The sharp and sudden pain broke through Jon’s concentration and he glared at Jill, angrily pulling her hand from his broken skin. Through the shock of adrenaline Jon was about to lash out at Jill when he realized that her eyes had dilated, and her body had gone stiff. Still furious at the gouges she had taken from his leg in her panic, he anxiously checked his energy. It was flowing freely throughout the room.

Jon’s mind quickly analyzed the situation, in parallel he struggled to pull his energy back into himself. Placing a hand against his thigh he saw little drops of blood forming, and breathed deeply to let the cold ire subside. His energy was contained to only the room; but it was intense and pulsing heavily onto the meditating figures around him. Seventeen people Jon counted: 2 older gentlemen in the back, thirteen women, Jill, and Olga. Jon turned and scanned the room.

Jill appeared to be fighting the pleasure, but Jon had lost control of the level. It was washing over everyone; and Jill was biting her lip to keep from crying out as she climaxed. Several other women were whimpering. These sounds seemed to free those remaining from any discreteness they may have been struggling to maintain. Moans became louder. Deirdre cried out again as another orgasm wracked her body. Jon’s eyes passed over the two older men in the back who had given in to a tender homosexual embrace that Jon would forever remember, and wish for his remaining years that he could forget. Only Olga remained.

The heavy, large breasted German woman sat quietly at the front, facing the group. She watched carefully, her eyes glaring at Jon, a frown of disappointment on her lips. Jon felt sweat slip down the side of his face as he finally regained control and released the room from his erotic grip.

The moans of ecstasy in the room gradually subsided and turned to groans of discomfort and confusion. Jon looked to Jill who had a blank look on her face; she was confused and flushed. Jon helped Jill stand, as others around them rolled their mats, gathered their towels and belongings and clumsily departed. Amidst mumblings and murmurings the class slowly disbanded.

“Jon, what happened?” Her eyes were glazed, and she shook her head to focus.

Jon pressed his finger to Jill’s lips and whispered closely to her ear, “I lost control. God, I am so sorry, Jill.”

She spoke more slowly. “Jon, what happened?” She pushed him back to try and think, but her mind was fuzzy, her thoughts incoherent. “I don’t.... my God, hon, why are you bleeding?”

Jon ignored his leg wound. He looked around the room and saw confusion in the faces of the other attendees. Jon was terrified. He pulled Jill close and guided her quickly out the door. His mind reeled. He could feel Olga’s cold stare bearing down on his back as they stumbled away.