The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Erotolepsy

by Mudak

Chapter 7

Lenny arrived at the restaurant about fifteen minutes after the start of Julia’s shift and was pleased to see that the dinner crowd hadn’t really started to show up.

He sidled up to the host’s station and was greeted by a different girl from the one he spoke to earlier in the day.

She smiled at him and said, “Welcome! How many people will be in your party tonight?”

“Um, it’s, uh... Just me.”

“Would you like a seat at the bar, then?”

“No, could I have a table? If it’s at all possible, I’d appreciate it if I could be one of Julia’s customers. She’s here, right?”

“Yes.” She looked down at her seating chart and marked a square. “Would you follow me, please?”

The hostess led Lenny to a small table near the entrance to the kitchen. As he walked, he surreptitiously ran his fingers over the atomizer in his jacket pocket. It would be so easy to try it out on this hostess too, he mused, but he decided against doing it. He’d done enough testing, or so he’d hoped. This was his chance at getting Julia all to himself.

He picked up his menu and tried to pick out something to order, but he couldn’t stop fidgeting nervously and no matter how hard he tried to focus on his choices of food, he was just too distracted to decide on anything.

When he saw Julia talking to the hostess, his heart raced as he knew that Julia must now know that he’s there. When he saw Julia walking towards him with a broad smile on her face, he quickly looked down at his menu in hopes of being able to at least to give the appearance that he wasn’t so eagerly awaiting this moment.

“Hi, Lenny.” She sounded cheerful and happy as she greeted him. “Back for more, huh?”

“Oh, uh... Heh heh... Yeah, I, um... Heh... How’re you doing today, Julia?”

“Oh, you know. A little tired but you know how these things are...”

“Yeah... So I—”

“Would you like me to get you a drink?

“Sure. I’ll have an... um... iced tea.”

“Great! I’ll be right back with that.”

“Wait!”

“Is something wrong?”

“No, I, um... I...” He paused for a long time as he willed himself to say what he so desperately wanted to say. He squinted his eyes and blurted out, “I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight when your shift’s over...”

“That’s really sweet of you, Lenny, but I know I’m going to be tired and I’m just going to want to go home and go to sleep, so... Maybe—“

He didn’t really hear much of what she said after “but.” She stopped talking when he sprayed his solution into her face. He stared at her for a moment and hoped that he didn’t hurt her in any way. All of his doubts and reservations came flooding over his mind until finally she moved again.

“I’m sorry, Lenny. What was that you were saying?”

“I just wanted to know what you were doing after you get off work tonight?”

“Is there anything you’d like to do?”

“I’d like to get caught up with you... See what you’ve been up to and all. Would you like to just hang out and talk? After all, you know you can trust me unconditionally. In fact, the very fact that I say something means that it has to be true. And you know you want to spend some time with me, so what do you say?”

“I’d love that, Lenny. My shift should be over around 11:30. Why don’t you meet me here and we’ll take it from there?”

“Sounds good.”

“Great! Let me get your iced tea!”

“Thanks, Julia.”

Lenny watched appreciatively as she strode away from his table. He casually returned the atomizer to his jacket pocket and decided not to push his luck any more with it that night. He ate his dinner silently, occasionally chatting with Julia each time she came back. When he was done eating, he paid the check, left Julia an extremely generous tip, and went home to calm his nerves.

Chapter 8

He returned to the restaurant about a half hour early. Julia was talking with the hostess, but paused long enough to flash him one of her charming smiles. He waved meekly at her.

Looking at the hostess, Julia said, “Hang on one sec.” She turned to Lenny and said, “I’m not quite ready to go. Would you mind waiting at the bar for now? I’ll be right with you.”

He sat down at the bar, ordered a beer, and watched the news on a large flat-screen television above the bar, which was reporting about an incident where a police officer—Cheryl Harding—had pulled over Daniel and Abigail Somers earlier in the day. The cop asked Daniel to step out of the car and then she “began performing an indecent act on him.” Mrs. Somers was talking to a reporter about her shock and amazement at what had happened.

Lenny stared at the TV and hoped that he wouldn’t seem too agitated by it. The bartender saw his interest in the news item and said, “There’s got to be something more to that than just what they’re saying.”

“Wh—why do you say that?”

“C’mon buddy! Think about it! When was the last time a broad came up to you and just started sucking on your cock?”

“Ummmm...”

“Exactly! It doesn’t happen! Looks to me like that husband has some ‘splaining to do. Ya know what I think? I think he’s been cheating with the cop. Probably for a while now. Maybe the cop didn’t see his wife in the car or maybe she didn’t know or care that she was there, but either way, it was her way of greeting her lover.”

“Interesting theory.”

“You got a better theory? One that doesn’t involve government experiments with, like, mind control or something?”

Lenny laughed nervously. “Um. Okay. So, uh... Why couldn’t it be, er, some, ah, government experiment?”

The bartender stared at Lenny conspiratorially and then leaned in close to him. He suppressed a chuckle when he said, “Because the government would’ve done something to shut up the wife first.”

“You serious?”

“No. Of course not.” The bartender started to laugh, and Lenny joined him in the shared joke. “You got any other theories?”

Lenny started to scratch his chin. “What about... Hmmm... Maybe... I don’t know. It’s ... Well, it’s not as silly as a government mind control scheme.”

“What is it?”

“What if it didn’t really happen?”

“Whaddaya mean?”

“What if the wife knew the cop from somewhere and ... well, there was some kind of rivalry between the two of them. And... Um... She just made up the story to get back at the cop?”

“They do look like they’re about the same age. Hmmm....” The bartender paused for a long time. “Don’t cop cars have like cameras that, like, record whatever the car in front of them is doing?”

“The wife had to have called the news, right? I’m sure they’ll be able to quash it pretty quickly if it was just made up, but at least for now, we’ve only got the wife’s word on things.”

“Okay. I guess that could be it.” He glanced up at the TV, which was now showing the governor meeting with some people. He turned back to face Lenny and said, “So, d’you catch the game tonight?”

“Sorry. I missed it.”

“No, you should be sorry if you watched it. It was a total slaughter. Granted, we got some bad calls and all, but...”

Julia walked into the bar and said, “I’m tellin’ you, Gary, not everything’s a conspiracy against every local sports team.”

“How else do you explain how we always seem to come up short at the playoffs?”

“I don’t know. Maybe the teams we play are always just a little bit better? C’mon, Lenny. Finish your beer and let’s get out of here.”

The bartender winked at Lenny and left him in peace to finish his drink.

When Lenny put the empty mug down on the bar loudly, he smiled proudly: what he had been dreaming of for more than a decade, was about to come true.

Chapter 9

Lenny and Julia walked together to the restaurant’s parking lot. Steeling his nerve, he took a deep breath and said, “I’ll leave my car here if that’s all right. Why don’t we go back to your place?”

“Sure.”

They got into her car, which was clean but showing signs of age.

As she turned the key to start the car, she sighed and said, “I hope you don’t mind. My place is a little bit of a mess. I wasn’t really planning on coming home with anyone else tonight.”

“It’s fine.” He turned to look at Julia, whose face was occasionally illuminated under the passing street lights. She looked so beautiful yet at the same time so sad. “You all right?”

“Yeah. Why do you ask?”

“Um...” He pushed his glasses up his nose. Did he dare ask what had been on his mind? He knew that she married the captain of the football team about a year after graduation, and the rumors had it that they’d gotten divorced, but he never knew the whole picture. “Well, uh... You know you can trust me with anything, right?”

“Of course!”

“Well, I, uh... I was just wondering what happened between you and Brad, and, well...”

She scoffed. “It’s no big secret, so...” There was something strange about her voice. There was an otherworldly quality to the way she spoke now, as though the emotional filters of her words—be they happy or sad, friendly or standoffish—simply had been removed. “Well, everyone knew we got married, right?”

“Um, right!”

“About a year after that, we started talking about having a baby. We tried and tried but we just couldn’t conceive, you know? I said I wanted to get tested. Both of us. But he refused, he just thought it was me. Fuck, those arguments were awful. I mean, I knew he was tough and all from when he played football, but...”

“Did he hit you?” This felt like a foolish question the moment Lenny asked it. That’s the kind of thing everyone around here ought to know if it was true. He sighed and guessed that this was one of those downsides to going to school 3000 miles away.

“Yes,” she whispered. “I don’t even remember how many times the cops came out to the house. Brad even spent a couple of nights in jail…”

“I’m sorry, Julia. I… I didn’t know.”

“It’s all right. Some of the mean, hateful things he said, well, those aren’t things you forget easily. I know I said some pretty nasty things, too, but… Well, eventually I worked up the courage to leave him. The divorce was finalized about three years ago, and I’m still not sure I’m completely over it all. I’m grateful even to have that job at the restaurant.”

“Thank you. For telling me.”

“You’re welcome.” They rode in silence the rest of the way to her apartment, which was an old brownstone building. “That’s my place. it’s not much but it’s home.” The two of them got out of her car and she led him up the stairs to her unit.

“It looks charming,” he said, cautiously. Reaching into his pocket, he felt the atomizer. After a few moments of internal debate, he decided to spray her one more time as she fumbled for her keys to get into her actual unit. “After we get inside, you’ll feel like you need to have sex with me. It won’t be immediate; instead, it’ll be more like a slowly growing need that you’ll have a harder and harder time ignoring.”

He paused for a minute, realizing that maybe he wouldn’t last long enough to please her too. “And when we are having sex tonight, when I clap my hands in front of your face, you’ll have an orgasm. Now wake up!”

She shook her head. “Sorry about that. Let’s go in.” She unlocked her door and swung the door wide to let him in.

He stepped into the living room and started to admire the artwork on the walls. “Nice place. Is that a ... a ... Jackson Pollock?”

“Yup! Not an original but... I just like the pattern, if you could call it that.”

“D’you know how he actually did his paintings?”

“No, how?”

“He dripped the paint onto the canvas. He didn’t use a brush the way most painters do.”

“Cool. Then it must’ve taken him a long time to paint his works, then, huh?”

“You could say that. One time, a reporter asked him how he knew when he was done with a work he had started. Guess what he said.”

“What?”

“How do you know when you’re done making love?”

“Ha!” She looked down at the floor after this comment.

“Is everything all right?”

“Yeah. It’s just ... It’s been so long since I’ve felt ... normal. Like my life was actually going in a positive direction or anything. I’ve almost forgotten what it is to laugh. How do you know when you’re done making love? It’s been so long since I’ve felt desired, I’d settle for some simple fucking just so I could feel human again.”

She turned to face him and stroked his cheek with the tips of her fingers. “I’m sorry. I probably ... you didn’t come here to hear me bitch about the sorry-ass state of, well, my life.”

He pushed his glasses up his nose. “It’s all right. Do you remember what I wrote in your yearbook?”

“Not really.”

“I said that I’d admired and respected you for years. A lot of other people laughed at me or taunted me. People you might’ve even been friends with. But you ... I never knew how you really felt about me, but you were never mean. And I’ve got to say that I’ve loved you ... ever since high school. I don’t care if ... you ... laughed at me behind my back, um, after I asked you out that one time. You didn’t laugh at me to my face. And that made all the difference in the world to me. And I always hoped that, maybe someday, you’d love me too.”

She kissed him on the cheek. “Please. Will you forget about love for one night and just ... be? That’s what I could really use right now.”

“Ssssssure.” He couldn’t really hear his own words any more, his heart was pounding so hard.

“Then come with me.” She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. “Make yourself comfortable.”

He sat down on the edge of the bed, clasped his hands, and looked down at his feet.

“Is something wrong, Lenny?”

He furled his brow and glanced up at her for a moment. “Well, I, uh...”

“You can tell me.”

“I’ve, um... I’ve never been with a woman before.”

Her eyes widened for a moment as she knelt down in front of him before taking his face in her hands. She looked him straight in the eye and said, “Then let me help you with that.”

She took off her blouse and pants, so that she stood before him in just her bra and panties. “Will you please take off my bra?” She walked closer to him and he craned his neck to look over her shoulder as he fumbled nervously to unclasp her bra.

After what felt like an eternity, he eventually found the clasp, brought the parts together, and pulled in just the right way, so that the cups fell loosely away from her body before rolling down onto the floor. He raised his eyes so that he could see her extremely stiff nipples. He stared for a moment.

“D’you like what you see?”

He nodded his head vigorously.

She smiled and reached forward to lift his shirt above his had before she threw it across the room. “Why don’t you let me take it from here?” she asked as she pushed him back onto the bed. Before he knew what was happening, she had swiftly unfastened his belt and taken both his pants and underwear off.

He didn’t actually see her remove her own panties but before he knew what was happening, he saw her sitting over him, completely naked. “Are you ready for this?”

“I, um... I, uh... d—mmmmmm!”

She didn’t let him finish his thoughts as she squatted low over him. He grabbed the shaft of his cock and awkwardly moved it back and forth across her clit before he finally penetrated inside of her. She let out a moan of satisfaction. Glancing down at him, she asked, “How do I feel?”

He said, “Good! Comfortable. Home...” and then fell silent as he realized how silly he must’ve sounded.

“I like that. I’m glad I feel like home.” She slowly bounced up and down on him, breathing quickly but not in the throes of ecstasy.

This felt so good to him, he could feel the pleasure starting to well up and it soon became clear that he wasn’t going to last very long. Two thoughts popped into his head at almost the same time: first, to help her feel more pleasure than she was currently showing, and to make up for his perception that he wasn’t going to last very long. He took a deep breath and said the first words that came to his mind.

“You having fun?”

“Yeah...” Her voice trailed off slightly.

Soon, he realized he’d made a good choice about that other command he gave her. He closed his eyes and willed himself to clap his hands in front of her face. The moment he did, she arched her back and let out a long moan of pleasure. Her pussy clenched around him as the rest of her body vibrated, shaking the bed so that it rattled off of the walls. For a brief moment, he wondered if the bed would collapse. He let out a low moan as she leaned forward and gripped his shoulder blades tightly in an expression of the passion the two of them shared.

As her orgasm was starting to subside, he could feel his own pleasure building. He squinted and grimaced, willing himself not to come just yet. It just all felt too good and he didn’t want it to end. He arched his back, bit his lips, and raised his hips to lift her slightly off of the bed.

To stabilize herself, she grabbed and tugged at his chest hairs. He quickly lowered himself and her back onto the bed and she began bouncing again, this time with more energy than she had shown before. He took a deep breath and looked up at her nearly-perfect body looming above him. The dim moonlight shining through the windows gave her an otherworldly look: the shadows fell over her curves in just the right places, her long flowing hair letting just enough light through, the vaguely illuminated smile that, probably more than anything else, demonstrated that she was exactly where she wanted to be.

“You look like an angel,” he whispered. “An absolute angel.”

She lowered her face closer to his and kissed him passionately. She grabbed one of his hands and moved it to her breast, which he began to squeeze and explore with the tips of his fingers. He wondered what this felt like to her, if it felt anywhere nearly as good to her as it did to him. A quiet moan came grumbling out from her lips before she whispered in his ear, “You don’t need to hold back. You can cum anytime…”

He tried to push himself upward onto his hands, into a sitting position but found that this wasn’t as easy as he had hoped. She saw his difficulty and wrapped her hands around his torso, pulling him upwards while simultaneously re-adjusting her legs so they wrapped around his waist. “That’s it… That feels so good,” she said as she thrust her hips forward as he ground back into her.

He felt another surge in his loins and, this time, he knew, he wouldn’t be able to suppress it. He opened his mouth wide and gasped his pleasure. When he was spent, he heaved a deep sigh and said, “Mmmmmm! That was amazing!” He fell back onto the bed.

“So now you know when you’re done making love, huh?” She snuggled into his chest and the two of them fell into a deep, calm sleep without saying another word.

Chapter 10

The following morning, the two of them awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside her bedroom window.

“Good morning,” she said in an almost sing-songy voice. “Did you have a good night?” She leaned up on her arms, and began running her fingers over his chest.

“Oh, yes! You?”

“Absolutely. One of the best I’ve had in a long time.”

“I’m glad.”

There was a short pause before she said, almost as an afterthought, “Got a question for you, Lenny.”

He sat up. “What’s that?”

“How’d you do that? Make it so that I’d cum when you clapped your hands, that is.”

He looked down and away. “I’m ... I’m not sure I should tell you.”

She pouted at him. “I hoped you trusted me more than that...”

He sighed and said, “I ... I found a way of getting inside someone’s head. Implanting thoughts and suggestions. So I made sure you would enjoy it last night. I didn’t implant anything bad in your head; just stuff I hoped would be good for you.”

“Really? That’s so cool! Will I cum if you clap your hands now?”

“I ... I don’t think so. I only said you’d have an orgasm last night.”

“Why don’t you try it anyway?”

“Um... Sure.” He clapped his hands in front of her face. She blinked but otherwise didn’t respond.

She frowned. “Awwww.... Do we have to be having sex?”

“Do you want to have sex again?”

“I ... wouldn’t mind.”

“Even if it doesn’t work?”

“Sure.” She lay back in her bed, stretching her arms above her head. “I’m ready for an encore.”

He began to run his fingers over her nipples and she let out a deep contented sigh as she could feel her arousal rise. She began to stretch her legs, spreading them slowly, kicking the sheets slightly.

“Um... Do you want me to be on top this time?”

“Why not?”

“Um... All right.” He climbed on top of her, positioning his hips above hers. He brushed her clit with the tip of his cock, and she shuddered.

“Are you ready?” she whispered.

“Just about.”

“Good.” She reached down and with a fluid and enthusiastic movement, she readjusted his cock so that it rested inside her pussy lips. “Now push.”

He did as she requested and she let out a squeal of pleasure. He began thrusting quickly, sometimes barely penetrating into her and other times pushing as deep as he could. He arched his back and pinched her nipples.

“Yes, that’s it, Lenny! You’ve got it. That’s .... OHHH!” she cried as the pleasure coursed through her body. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him there. “Mmmmmmmm...”

“Do ... do you want me to clap my hands? See if it’ll make you, um, cum again?”

“If ... you ... want ... to ...” she panted.

He clapped his hands in front of her face. She let out a gasp of anticipation and experienced a slight wave of pleasure, but it wasn’t the same as the night before.

“We’ll talk about that later,” he mumbled as he began to push harder and harder. She dug her fingernails into his back as he let his instincts take over. With every gasp, ever moan that escaped her lips, he moved faster and faster until he couldn’t keep moving. He took a deep breath and slowed himself down, making his thrusts longer, slower, deeper. He paused with his cock just inside of her pussy and she closed her eyes.

“Tease,” she said, not really meaning it. She clenched her muscles around him and tried to synchronize her breathing with his movements. She wiped her brow and he got his second wind. As he thrust faster and harder into her, she let out a squeal of joy at the unexpected change in pace. He started thrashing about wildly, kicking his legs out to gain some added foothold in the bedsheets, which were now a complete shambles.

With a groan, he released into her for the second time since she had invited him into her home the night before. He collapsed on top of her and slowed his breathing as he listened to her heartbeat.

“That was ... wow!” he said.

“I liked it too.”

He mused that, if clapping his hands in front of her face didn’t make her orgasm, that meant that this time must’ve been her own choice and not something he had suggested to her. He closed his eyes and nestled into her breast. He let out a contented sigh and whispered, “Thank you.”

“Thank you.” She paused for a minute and asked, “Can you get back into my head and make it easier for me to cum?”

Chapter 11

Lenny hesitated when he heard the question Julia had asked. It felt like such a strange request that he didn’t want to say the wrong thing.

“Um ... sure. I don’t know that clapping my hands is the right way to go. We should be, um, intimate, right?”

“Yeah.”

“So what should I do to make you have an orgasm on demand?”

“Surprise me.”

“I need to get something out of my jacket.”

She followed him into her living room where he retrieved the atomizer and aimed it at her. “This is how it works. You sure you want me to do this?”

“Yes!”

“All right!” He squeezed the balloon, sending a fine mist into her face. Her reaction was the same as it had been the previous times he had used it on her. “Okay, Julia. You want to be able to orgasm easier. Hmmmm. Well, first and foremost, from here on in, any time I have an orgasm, you will, too. It doesn’t matter if I’m having sex with you, or you’re blowing me, or any other time the two of us are together. If I have an orgasm, that’ll give you one.”

He paused for a moment. He stared at her naked body and admired her breasts. “One more thing will make you orgasm, without fail. Pinching both of your nipples. If I pinch your nipples and hold them for five seconds, or if you do it, you’ll feel a really powerful orgasm when the five seconds are up.” Thinking that that ought to do it, he walked around her once and said, “Wake up!”

She shook her head. “Well, did you do it? What’d you do?” Before he had a chance to answer, she clapped her own hands in front of her face and scowled. “Well, obviously not that.”

“I said that any time I orgasm, you will too.”

“That’s good, I guess. Is that it, though?”

“Not quite.”

“Then what else did you do?”

“Do you want me to tell you or do you want me to show you?”

She bounced on the balls of her feet excitedly. “Why don’t you show me.”

“All right.” He pushed his glasses up his nose and cautiously stepped closer to her. “You sure you want me to do this?”

She scowled at him and put her hands on her hips. “Just do it!”

“All right.” He reached forward and, after some minor fumbling with his hands, he gripped both of her nipples firmly between his thumbs and forefingers.

She immediately squealed in shock, pain, and slight pleasure in reaction to what he had done.

“Do you want me to let go?”

She started to say, “Yes,” but before she could get the words out, she started to feel the pleasure coming on, so she immediately shook her head ‘no’. Within a couple of seconds, she yelped, bending her knees slightly. He immediately let go of her nipples.

As the pleasure subsided, she wiped her brow. “Wow!” She paused to catch her breath and asked, “What did you do?”

“It only works for you and me, but if either one of us pinches your nipples and holds them for five seconds, you’ll orgasm.”

“Cool!” She raised her hands to her breasts, pinched her nipples, and whispered, “One ... two ... three ... four ... five. Mmmmmmmm! Yes!” She continued making wordless vocalizations until she let go. “Awesome! Thank you, Lenny!”

“You’re very welcome.”

“So... What would you like to do today?” she asked, running her toes through the carpeting of her living room. “I’ve got the day off, so the sky’s the limit...”

He raised his hand to his chin and started to speak, but was cut off by the sound of the phone ringing.

“Hang on one sec.” She went over to the phone and checked the caller ID. “It’s the restaurant. They’re probably going to ask me to come in.”

Lenny gave her some privacy as she answered the phone. He didn’t hear much of what she was saying into the phone, but if she has to go to work, he figured he’d just ask if he could stay here, at least until the cops stop looking for him.

He let out a deep contented sigh and didn’t notice that she was standing behind him until she placed her hand on his shoulder.

“The cops found your car at the restaurant. They want to talk to you.”

“Oh, fuck!”

Chapter 12

The two of them got dressed without saying a word and walked into the living room. He started thinking out loud.

“All right. Here’s what we know. The cop blew some guy she’d pulled over. His wife filed a complaint. If the cops found my car in the restaurant parking lot, that means they must’ve looked at the video from her cruiser from before that other stop. They’d have gotten the license plate clearly, and they almost definitely would’ve seen her flashing her breasts at me.”

She brushed her hair back and said, “One thing we can’t be sure of, is whether or not they saw your spray thingy.”

“Right. But let’s assume they did see it.”

“Fine. For all we know, it could look like you sneezed.”

“Right.”

“If they got the license plate, they probably showed up at my place. It wasn’t a secret that I’ve been coming to the restaurant so it wouldn’t have taken much to find the car. “

She added, ”They spoke to someone there. Just about everyone at the restaurant knew you’d been there to see me, so they called me.”

“Do you know where the cops are now?”

“Well, they’re either at the restaurant, your place, or somewhere else.”

“So...” he wrung his hands together.

“I think we should go talk to the police,” she blurted out. “I think maybe I should use the spray on them and tell them that the cop herself flashed her tits to you. You didn’t ask for it. If need be, maybe they should send her to me so that we can get her into a better job, more suited to her ... talents.” She giggled.

“But we need the thick part of my chemicals and rub it on your skin. And that’s at my place.”

“So let’s go back to your place.”

“And if the cops are there?”

“Then we’ll worry about that when we get there. C’mon. Let’s go!”

He told her how to get to his apartment and they climbed into her car.

As they approached his apartment, they saw a cop car sitting near the building. “I think we should keep moving for a little bit. Don’t worry about anything,” she said, reassuringly.

They drove to a nearby side street and turned down that street. He reluctantly handed her his keys and told her the apartment number. The lab is downstairs. Here’s the atomizer. Just go downstairs; you’ll find a bowl with something that looks like Jell-O. Just rub some on your skin. Your face and hands work best. Just be careful not to let Grinch out. You should probably feed him while you’re there, too.”

“Got it.”

She got out of the car and walked over to the building, careful not to draw any attention to herself. She quickly found the lab and did as he had instructed with the thick chemical. She shuddered at its coldness, but the sensation quickly went away. She took out her compact and saw that it didn’t leave any residue; her face didn’t even look wet.

She heard a purring sound and saw Grinch coming towards her and started to rub up against her legs. “You’re a cutie, aren’t you?” She knelt down and scratched her ears. “You hungry?” He meowed in response.

“Let’s go find your food.” She walked up the stairs to the pantry and scooped some cat food into a bowl on the floor of the kitchen. As she was putting the box of cat food back in the pantry, she heard a knock on the door.

She ran her fingers over the edge of the atomizer in her purse and called out, “Just a minute!”

She took the atomizer out of her purse and made sure it wouldn’t be visible to anyone on the other side of the door. She slowly walked to the door and opened it. “May I help you?”

A man and a woman, dressed in suits, stood on the other end. The man spoke. “Ma’am. My name’s Officer McLaren and this is my partner Officer Jacobs.” They both showed her their badges. “We’re conducting an investigation right now and would like to speak with Mr. Leonard Schwartzbaum, who we believe lives at this residence. We feel he might have some information we could use. Do you live here?”

“No. He’s my boyfriend, though.” She silently giggled to herself as she said this. The sound of the word “boyfriend” in her own ears felt exhilarating. “He got sick last night, so he’s resting at my place right now. I just came here to look after his cat and get a few things for him. This is about that cop who ... um ... who was on the news last night, isn’t it?”

“That’s right. Did he tell you about anything?”

“He told me that he got pulled over and that she flashed her tits ... I mean she bared her breasts before letting him go.”

“How’d you, as his girlfriend, feel about that?”

“I’d feel worse if she’d blown him like she did that other guy.”

“Ya know, though, it’s the strangest thing. She radioed in that she was pulling your boyfriend over and everything up until a certain point in the film taken by her cruiser seemed completely by the book and consistent with her past performance. Then something happened, she straightened up, and the next thing you know, she’s opening up her blouse.”

Without thinking, Julia quickly pulled out the atomizer and quickly sprayed both officers in the face. Officer Jacobs, the second person to receive the spray, had a split second to say, “What’re you...” before feeling the affects of the chemicals herself.

“Now. Both of you. You need to listen carefully. Lenny—Leonard Schwartzbaum as you know him—is as much of a victim here as anyone else. If he made any mistakes, it was not reporting the officer to anyone. He and I discussed what had happened before we saw the news and we agreed that it wasn’t a big deal and not worth losing any sleep over it. Whatever made her flash her tits to Lenny, it was on her and no one else. Just like her blowing that other guy. I think it’s time you dropped your investigation into the whole thing, settle the matter with the other guy and his wife, and be done with it. I even think that you should close the file and not make anything more of it. Tell me you agree.”

The two cops spoke slowly, in a monotone, “I agree.”

“Good. Now. Officer McLaren, if one of your colleagues showed her breasts to my boyfriend, I think it’s only fair that you let me see your cock. That way Lenny and I are even.”

He quickly undid his belt and lowered his pants and his underwear to the floor.

Julia smiled and said, “Not bad. Not bad... What do you think, Officer Jacobs?”

The female detective looked down and nodded. “I agree.”

“Are the two of you just partners on the beat, or do you do anything else together?”

“Just on the beat.”

“Well, that’s a bloody shame. I think, after you two get off of work tonight, you should go out for drinks and then, afterwards, go back to one of your places where you’ll spend the rest of the night having the best sex of your lives. Does either one of you live with anyone else?”

“I’ve got a couple of roommates,” said Officer Jacobs.

“I live alone,” said Officer McLaren.”

“Then go to Officer McLaren’s place tonight. It’ll be a no-holds-barred, orgasmic fuck-fest for the two of you, and you’ll both love it.”

“We’ll both love it,” the two detectives said in response.

“All right. Officer McLaren, pull your pants back up.”

He did as instructed.

Julia stared into the empty faces of both cops. “We need to do something about your friend who bared her tits to my Lenny, now. Do you both think she’s a good girl?”

“Yes,” they both said simultaneously.

“Then she shouldn’t really get into any serious trouble. I want you to call the woman who complained and tell her whatever she wants to hear about all of this, but then all of the paperwork and everything else related to your investigation will mysteriously disappear. Just tell your commanding officers that nothing happened, and that she’s free to go back on the beat if she still wants it. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” said Officer McLaren. Officer Jacobs nodded her vigorous agreement.

“I’m going to count to three, and you’ll both wake up. You won’t remember anything I’ve just told you, but you will thank me for my time and consider this the end of your investigation. One. Two. Three.”

The two officers shook their heads for a moment and then Officer Jacobs said, “Well. I think we’ve got all we need here.”

Officer McLaren agreed. “Yeah. Here. Please take our cards in case you need anything, but I think that about does it.”

“Do you want Lenny to call you when he feels better?”

“Not necessary.” Officer McLaren said with a smile.

“All right. Have a good one!”

Officer Jacobs said, “Thanks. You too.”

“Oh, I plan on it,” said Julia with a chuckle. “A very good one...” She told herself that she’d watch the cops leave, then go back to her car, bring Lenny back here, and then have one of those orgasmic fuck-fests of her own. “A good one, indeed.” She chuckled as she knew she was ready to begin a new and exciting phase of her life that would—she hoped—last until she was old and frail. Lenny was just that kind of guy.