The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Essential Oils

Chapter 6

Author — Sidia

The rest of the day Trent noticed that his mom was—for lack of a better term—keeping close tabs on him. She never let him out of her sight whenever they were in the same room and he got the impression that she carefully making note of where in the house he was. It was puzzling because she didn’t appear freaked out at all—or even overly concerned. She had just had a mind-shattering orgasm on her son’s lap while he felt her up, topped off by him jacking off all over her … but it didn’t seem to bother her. It made Trent wonder what was going through her mind, what exactly she thought about it all. He didn’t think he had made any mistakes—his mom should think everything they had done so far was pretty normal—noteworthy only because of how much she enjoyed it.

As his mom watched him, Trent studied her back. It was an easy thing to do—easy for him to bide his time. Trent felt like he was on top of the world—holding his mom on his lap while she had cum was the most intensely erotic thing he had ever experienced. He found he was studying his mom like she was some kind of prize that he was going to be enjoying later—eyeing her delicious body with a hungry fascination that made him feel slightly predatory. Even with all he had accomplished so far it was still hard to wrap his head around the fact that he was going to have his sexy mom available for his enjoyment whenever he felt like it. In the meanwhile though, Trent simply watched his mom—his anticipation rising as the the evening wore on.

Trent didn’t try anything until it reached the time that his mom usually retired to bed. Prepared with a fresh application of the pheromone, he waited until she was in her bathroom getting ready and then boldly walked in. Grace was standing in front of the mirror brushing her teeth and she jumped slightly at her son’s unexpected entrance. Trent was carrying his own toothbrush and he felt his mom’s intent gaze on him as he walked to join her at the bathroom vanity. They locked eyes in the mirror as they stood side by side—Trent taking her toothpaste and applying some to his toothbrush like it perfectly normal for him to assume that he had a right to invade her private bathroom. He started brushing his teeth as he stood next to her, their shoulders softly touching.

Trent let his eyes roam over his mom’s body as he looked at her in the mirror’s reflection. She was wearing the same thing she had the night before—a pair of panties and a t-shirt. The shirt was the same one she had worn the first night he had hopped into bed with her—she had done a load of washing and once more Trent got to enjoy the sight of the far too short and tight t-shirt hugging his mom’s sexy body. Her panties—almost fully exposed—were a plain white and they hugged the rounded cheeks of her ass in a way that made his mouth dry. The longer that his mom watched her son blatantly checking out her body, the more she responded. The brushing of her teeth became increasingly sporadic as her face grew flushed. Her nipples stiffened under her top, the tips of her breasts straining against the cotton t-shirt. It was hard to tell from just her eyes but to Trent she looked like she was both worried and excited—concerned and yet filled with anticipation as to what was going to happen.

Grace leant down to spit into the sink and Trent perversely did so at the same time. Their faces were close together as they bent forwards and Trent could see his mom’s fingers going white as she clutched at the rim of the sink. When they straightened up again his mom’s face was bright red. They were still looking at each other in the reflection of the mirror.

“Trent … .” Grace said eventually. She took a deep breath, making Trent’s eyes dart down so he could look at the way the tips of her breasts pushed out even more as her chest rose.

“Yes, mom?” Trent murmured. He took a slow step back and then to the side—reaching out his arms to tenderly embrace his mom from behind. He wanted to see what she was thinking—to see if she was actually able to voice any complaints about the changes he had made between them. Because of that Trent didn’t want to give his mom any orders or suggestions right this second even though he was wearing the scent. He nestled his head against the crook of her neck, his arms around her middle with his palms resting against her flat belly. He gently nuzzled his face along her neck and shoulders.

“I—I was going to say … .” Grace swallowed, shivering as her son held her to him. Her eyes were wide and she appeared to lose her train of thought as she stared at the image of them embracing so intimately in the mirror.

“What is it, mom?” Trent asked. He finished pressing his body fully up against her from behind. His erection was once again nestled in the cleft between her soft buttocks. He was acutely aware that only the thin fabric of her panties were between him and her bare ass.

“I—I was thinking that maybe we need to talk about a few things.” Grace said, her words spilling out all in a rush. Her voice was at a slightly higher pitch than usual and she stared at her son beseechingly.

“Like what?” Trent asked her in faux-surprise—as though there was nothing going on out of the ordinary. He started to move his hands around in small concentric circles—rubbing the fabric of her t-shirt over the silken skin of her stomach. Each rotation he allowed his hands to dip a little lower—getting ever closer to her underwear.

“Trent, about—well, what we’ve been doing … .” Grace trailed off. She looked confused and oddly frustrated for a second—like some part of her knew there was an issue with what was going on but she couldn’t quite put her finger on what it was.

“What about it?” Trent asked his mom curiously. He moved one of his hands up and casually cupped one of his mom’s large hanging breasts. He gently squeezed the orb while at the same time sliding his other hand down so that his fingertips were teasing along the waistband of her panties.

“Ahhh … .” Grace moaned softly, flushing an even brighter shade of pink. Despite herself she was responding to her son’s prior suggestions that she felt good when he touched her—that she loved having Trent’s hands on her body. Grace swallowed hard and attempted again to articulate what she was thinking—trying and failing to inject some kind of motherly authority in her voice. She kept losing her train of thought the more that Trent groped at her body. “I just that … that we should maybe establish some kind of … ground rules … ?”

“‘Ground rules’?” Trent repeated slowly. He fondled the breast he was holding, playfully lifting it in his hand so that he could feel its weight. At the same time he dipped his other hand under the hem of his mom’s t-shirt so that he could place his hand on her bare stomach. Trent gently caressed his mom’s smooth skin, the tips of his fingers dipping down under the top of her panties to play with the sensitive skin he found there. Trent was finding it very interesting that even though his mom wanted to control the situation she found herself in, he had already changed her so much that it didn’t even occur to her that putting a stop to it all was even an option. The furthest she could bring herself to go was to think of placing limitations on what they were doing together. Trent was curious to know what it was in particular she was concerned about—if the fact that her son was currently groping her didn’t freak her out what exactly was she worried about? “Do you really think we need something like that?”

“It’s just that … .” Grace hedged, biting her lip as Trent sunk his fingers into the yielding flesh of her breast.

“What?” Trent asked quietly.

“It’s just that … .” Grace shivered and then spoke all in a rush. “What about when your father comes home?”

“Dad?” Trent said slowly, frowning. “Why does that matter? He lets us know when he’s coming home.”

“I know.” Grace swallowed. “But—but when he’s here … .”

“Mom.” Trent smiled at her. He moved his hand further down into her panties so that he was almost—but not quite—cupping her pussy. His mom trembled wildly against him and he felt her clench her ass-cheeks. “It’s not like I’m going to do this in front of him.”

“You—you won’t?” Grace asked hesitantly. She very slowly shifted her body around, rubbing her backside up against the front of his erection. She didn’t seem aware she was even doing it.

“What—I mean, of course not!” Trent stifled a laugh, feeling blown away. He had changed his mom so much that it hadn’t even occurred to her that he wouldn’t touch her in front of his father. She had accepted their new norm so well—but some part of her knew that her husband would have an issue with his son feeling his wife. It was like she was wrestling with those two conflicting states. “Don’t worry, mom. This is private—just for the two of us. I don’t want anyone interfering.”

“Oh.” Grace said, heaving a sigh of relief. She gave her son a tremulous smile in the mirror. “Good.”

“Glad we sorted that out.” Trent said, returning his mom’s smile. He moved his hand down a little further, exploring her skin. When his fingertips finally touched the soft folds of her pussy Trent struggled to keep the sheer excitement off of his face. His mom shivered again but to his surprise she also seemed to relax. It was like she was getting excited by what he was doing but it was also soothing her. His mom looked at him with half-closed yes, her expression one of contented pleasure. Trent wanted to know what she was thinking. “You don’t want me to stop—do you?”

“Of course not, dear.” Grace said, her voice so low it almost sounded like a purr. She was standing in her bathroom—half naked while he son had his hand shoved down the front of her panties—and she seemed perfectly fine with it. She sighed happily.

“Why not?”

“Because I love you touching me.” Grace said in a sultry voice. “It feels—mmm—so good. So relaxing.”

“That’s great, mom.” Trent whispered, swallowing hard. She sounded so fucking sexy when she made noises like that. “So you want me to keep touching you?”

“Yes … .” Grace breathed out. She unconsciously pressed her bum backwards against her son again.

“… anywhere?” Trent pressed her.

“Yes.” His mom whispered. She shivered again. “As—as long as you keep touching me.”

“Alright.” Trent whispered back. He moved his hand down even further, loving how it looked in the mirror—the outline of his hand underneath his mom’s panties. He slid his fingers along the soft folds of her pussy, feeling how slick and wet she was. When he located the hard nubbin of her clit, Trent gently rubbed back and forth along it. “What about here?”

Grace shuddered, letting out a gasping moan. Her legs sagged for a minute before she caught herself. She panted as she stared at her son in the mirror—his orders that she loved him touching her combining with the pleasure of Trent stimulating her sex.

“Ye—yes.” Grace said in a hoarse voice.

“You don’t sound so sure.” Trent said softly. In contrast to his calm tone, Trent’s heart was hammering in his chest as he touched his mom’s pussy. It was so fucking wild—she was letting him finger her!

“Yes, touch me anywhere.” Grace groaned. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut—shuddering again as her son rubbed the slick folds of her pussy.

“Look at me, mom.” Trent ordered her. He stared into his mom’s gorgeous face as she locked yes with him. She licked her lips—biting down on them as he touched her with increasing abandon.

“Trent … .” Grace whispered.

“Take your shirt off, mom.” Trent said, interrupting her. He wanted to see her tits—see all of her while he made her cum. Because he wasn’t going to stop until he made her orgasm again. This time he would be able to see her face when it happened. Trent cleared his throat. “Quick, take it off!”

Grace gripped the bottom of her t-shirt, lifting it half off of her body before she paused—realising what was happening. She swallowed and then continued, slower than before. Trent didn’t mind because it was like she was doing a strip tease just for him. As the underside of her glorious tits came into view, he couldn’t prevent the gasp that escaped him. They were just so fucking perfect—the best tits he had ever seen, in person or in pictures. Trent swore quietly in awe as they fully came into view. He hadn’t seen his mom topless since he had spied on her and up close they were even more incredible than he remembered. They seemed to defy gravity the way they sat on his mom’s chest.

“Beautiful … .” Trent breathed out as his mom pulled the t-shirt off her head. She went red at hearing his words, the blush extending a fair way down to her chest. Trent put his hand back up on her breasts, alternating groping one and then the other as he strummed his other hand along her pussy. Watching his hand squeeze and fondle his mom’s heavy tits—staring at himself doing it all in the mirror—seemed surreal. They were so soft—so perfect—as they overflowed in his grip. Trent gazed as if hypnotised as he groped his topless mother—she was leaning slightly forward, bracing herself on the vanity, which caused her breasts to hang forward as well. “So fucking perfect.”

Grace whimpered slightly, unable to do much more than that as her son stimulated her pussy and chest.

“These are mine, mom.” Trent whispered, his voice harsh with lust as he groped her. He curled his index finger and slipped it inside her tight channel—she felt so hot and wet as her insides clamped down on his invading digit. “This is mine too. Your whole body is mine!”

Grace moaned louder, biting her lip again as goosebumps broke out all over her exposed skin.

“Tell me you’re mine, mom.” Trent ordered, his voice sounding loud to his own ears.

“I’m—I’m yours Trent.” Grace whimpered louder.

“Nothing has ever felt so good as it does when I touch you like this.” Trent hissed into his mom’s ear. He locked eyes with her in the mirror. “No matter what, I always feel the best to you.”

“I—I—yes it feels so good!” Grace cried out. She started to rock back and forth, pressing her bum hard back into her son’s crotch.

“Nothing comes close to how good I can make you feel.” Trent continued, childishly wanting it to always be true—that no one would ever make his mom feel as good as he did. Trent paused in strumming her clit, sinking his fingers of his other hand hard into the flesh of her breast, clutching her tightly back against him. “And no matter how good it feels—how good I make you feel—you always want more. You always want me.”

“Don’t—don’t stop!” Grace groaned out—pleading and begging her son to keep touching her. Her face was twisted into an expression that Trent had never seen before—a look of demented lust that he would have never expected to ever see on her lovely face. “Please, don’t ever stop. I need it!”

“I—I like it when you talk that way.” Trent said hoarsely. He licked his lips, being reminded of how he had heard his mom whimpering whenever his dad had played with her—how she had sounded when this whole thing had started. Well, he could play with her as well. “Say it again and I might keep touching you.”

“Oh fuck … .” Grace moaned, her chest heaving. “Please, baby—I’ll do anything. Keep touching me. You’re the best—are the best. No one has ever made me feel like this. I’m yours. My body is yours. Please, Trent—I need you … .”

Trent stared, entranced at his mom in the mirror. He barely recognised the usually aloof and refined woman he was so used to. Trent wasn’t even the one that had turned her into this—not entirely anyway. This was what she was like when his dad was home—this was how she acted when they were alone in bed together. It looked like he had stumbled his way into tapping into her core sexual needs. His mom was acting like a depraved slut and it was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Trent started to rub and finger his mom’s pussy again while squeezing her breasts and pinching at her nipples. As soon as he’d begun, his mom went absolutely wild. Her hips bucked back against him as her whole body shook uncontrollably. She was staring at him in the mirror while soundlessly mouthing the words ‘thank you’ to him over and over again. When she climaxed only the fact that Trent was ready for it prevented his mom from falling down to the bathroom floor. He hugged her shuddering body to him tightly, supporting her weight as her legs gave up. She was almost sobbing from the force of her orgasm, an even stronger reaction than the one from earlier that day.

Trent gave his mom a few moments to recover, gently helping her regain her footing. Grace turned on the spot, leaning back against the vanity of the bathroom, and stared at her son with heavily-lidded eyes. Her face was flushed and unreadable, unashamedly nude except for her panties, and those were noticeably darkened at the crotch. Her full breasts sat proudly on her chest, the pale flesh marred with red marks from Trent’s grasping hands.

His cock aching with need, Trent maintained eye contact with his mother as he pulled his pants down to his ankles. Unlike last time he wasn’t going to take care of this by himself. He wanted more than that. He needed more than that.

“I—I need your help with this.” Trent said thickly, taking a half step closer to his mom. His erection was angry and red as it pointed between them. Trent wanted to say more but he was feeling oddly nervous in that moment—even considering everything that he had already done.

Grace didn’t say a word but straightened up off of the bathroom vanity. She stepped close enough to Trent that the tips of her breasts brushed up against his chest. Looking him straight in the eyes, Grace reached down between them and lightly took hold of her son’s throbbing erection. She shivered for a moment, her eyelids fluttering, but then she began to very slowly jack his dick. She moved her hand up and down Trent’s shaft so gingerly that it felt like she had never done this before … but to Trent it felt indescribably heavenly.

“Oh, fuck.” Trent groaned. His mom was touching his dick. She had his cock in her hand! His refined, gorgeous mother, was really giving him a hand job!

Trent leant forward, resting his face against his mom’s neck. He was panting, his breath warm on her skin, as his mom stroked his dick. It was finally happening. Trent couldn’t believe it.