The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Essential Oils

Chapter 5

Author — Sidia

The next morning Trent woke up in time to see his mom ease herself out of the bed. He pretended to still be asleep though—watching his mom through half-closed eyes. The small t-shirt she wore was hiked up around her hips and for one glorious moment Trent got a full view of his mom’s amazing ass with only her panties blocking his view. They were even half-wedged in the crack of her ass so one full cheek was on display. Even when she had pulled the shirt back down Trent could still see the underside of her buttocks as she walked out of her room.

Trent considered following her—maybe quickly ducking into his room so he could reapply the pheromone—but he decided against it. It was partially because he already knew what he was going to do with her later that day and partially because he was really comfortable where he was. Being able to lay in his mom’s bed—the sheets still warm and scented from her body—was a perk that he was rapidly becoming addicted to.

When Grace came back from her morning shower Trent pretended to still be asleep—a hard task when he saw that his mom only had a towel wrapped around her body. She looked so sexy with so much of her bare skin on display—water droplets still gracing her flesh—that Trent almost lost it right then. He saw her hesitate at seeing him still in her bed but she quietly padded over to her closet, rummaging through her clothes as quietly as she could. For a moment Trent’s heart leapt in his chest when he thought she was going to get changed right in front of him … but to his disappointment his mom gathered up her clothes and then went back to to bathroom to get dressed.

Trent waited until her saw his mom walk past her bedroom, heading for the kitchen, before he got out of bed. Unable to go any further without getting some relief, he jerked off in the shower—closing his eyes and picturing how hot she had looked in nothing but a towel. He had already achieved more than his wildest dreams but he still wanted more. So much more.

Once he had finished washing and had gotten dressed, Trent gave his mom some space. He waited until she had finished in the kitchen before making his own breakfast—not interacting with her at all except to say good morning. Trent could see that his mom was almost confused by him keeping his distance and all the while he was eating he could feel her considering gaze on him. When he quietly washed up his dishes and then headed towards his bedroom, he made sure to watch his mom out of the corner of his eye. Trent may have imagined it but he could have sworn he saw a look of consternation on her pretty face.

It was hard biding his time in his room. Trent didn’t want to rush things—wasn’t going to rush things—but he struggled with it nonetheless. His favourite part of the day was getting into his mom’s bed and feeling the soft warmth of her body laying beside him … everything else was like a chore. Trent ended up playing some games on one of his consoles, trying to take his mind off the sexy woman waiting for him in another part of the house. When he did decide it was time, his heart was thumping with excitement to the extent that he felt a little giddy. Trent felt like he was girding up for battle as he liberally applied the pheromones to himself before he left his room in search of his mom.

Trent eventually found his mom in a private corner of the house, curled up in an armchair. Her head was tilted slightly to one side as she rested an arm on top one one drawn up knee—the other hanging down. Her brows were furrowed in concentration as she sat engrossed with the book in her hand. Her feet and legs were bare and her curled up position meant they were partially covered by the oversized sweater she wore. It was so out of the ordinary for Trent’s mom to not be wearing some variation of track pants that he actually stopped and stared at her for a few moments. Seeing glimpses of her bare legs—knowing that she had chosen to wear less than normal—made his cock throb in anticipation. The changes he was making in her were simply the best.

“Hi, mom.” Trent said, drawing her attention to him as he walked closer.

“Trent.” Grace smiled at her son serenely. “I’ve barely seen you today. Do you need anything?”

“Only you.” Trent said boldly, smiling down at her. How did she manage to look so cute but also sexy at the same time? “I mean, I was looking for you.”

“Oh?” Grace’s cheeks were flushing pink but she kept her expression calm and collected. “What for, dear?”

“I just felt like spending time with you.”

“Oh.” Grace said again. She suddenly paused, taking a deep breathe. Trent was close enough that she could smell the pheromones he was wearing. “What did you want to do? If you want to sit with me, there’s no room. We’ll have to move over to the sofa in the living room.”

“No, we didn’t have to move.” Trent smiled broadly at his mom. “You look pretty comfortable in that chair.”

“Then what —.”

“Although we will have to do a bit of rearranging.” Trent said, interrupting his mom. He held out a hand to her, loving how she took it automatically. “Here, let me help you up.”

“Trent?” Grace said uncertainly as her son pulled her to her feet.

Grace look at him with wide eyes, trembling slightly, as Trent moved in closer to her. He put a hand lightly on her hip, holding her in place, as he eased his way around behind her. Trent could feel the warmth radiating from his mom’s body. He sat down in the spot she had just vacated on the armchair and then, before his mom really knew what was happening, Trent took hold of her by the waist and gently pulled her back until she overbalanced and sat down heavily onto his lap.

“Trent!” Grace gasped. Trent slid an arm around his mom’s waist, holding her firmly in his lap as she instinctively tried to get back up. He could feel the muscles in her stomach tense.

“There, this is nice and cosy.” Trent said softly by his mom’s ear. He shifted her a little to get more comfortable, almost surprised at how small she felt in his lap. The sensation of her warm buttocks on his thighs felt divine. “Relax, mom. This is fine.”

“This isn’t —.”

“This feels good.” Trent whispered, his breath on her neck making his mom shiver. “This feels really good. Just relax mom.”

Trent felt his mom slowly relax against him as the scent he wore took hold of her—smoothing over any doubts or shock she had felt at suddenly finding herself in her son’s lap.

“I suppose it does feel good … .” Grace said hesitantly. She unconsciously wriggled about on her son’s lap, adjusting her position—maybe because she could feel Trent’s hard-on pressing up against her ass. “Although it might be hard to read together like yesterday.”

“Then don’t.” Trent whispered again. “Just relax. Just let go and relax back against me, mom.”

“… alright.” Grace whispered back in a small voice. She did as her son told her and reclined back against Trent’s chest. She had her hands clasped tightly in her lap as if she didn’t know what to do with them.

“Everything is fine, mom.” Trent said softly, his lips brushing against the shell of her outer ear. She smelt so good that he was finding it hard to think straight. Her body felt perfect against his. Trent reached around carefully took hold of both his mom’s hands.

“Trent … .” Grace murmured. She squeezed her son’s hands.

“It’s okay—this feels so good.” Trent whispered. He was losing track if he was telling his mom how she should feel or if he was just saying what was going through his own mind. “You feel so good and relaxed when we touch and are close like this.”

Grace shivered and took a deep breath, the last remnants of tension leaving her body.

“Just let all your worries flow out of you.” Trent continued in a low voice. “Just focus on how your body feels against mine. Focus on how good it feels.”

“Yes … .” Grace said fuzzily. “… feels good … .”

“You feel so good when I touch you.” Trent said, releasing his mom’s hands and taking hold of her by her upper arms. He gently rubbed up and down. “You love it when I touch you.”

Trent felt a small measure of tension return to his mom’s body—felt her muscles tense. Grace shivered again.

“It feels good when I touch you, mom.” Trent repeated in a firmer voice. “You love it when I touch you.”

“I —.” Grace shivered once more, trying to resist. She swallowed and then said in a tiny voice, “It feels … good.”

Trent took a deep shuddering breath. His cock felt like an iron rod he was so hard. It was time to test just how well it was going—test how much progress he had made. His mom was resisting slightly but she hadn’t tried to stop him yet. Trent very slowly moved his hands around in front of his mom’s body, sliding around her torso until they rested just under the heavy swell of her breasts. He could feel their weight on the tops of his hands. Then, taking another breath, Trent moved his hands—making his mom’s tits jiggle slightly.

“Trent —.” Grace gasped, pressing her mouth firmly together in order to choke off a slight moan. Trent could just see her cheeks flaming red.

“Relax, mom. It feels good, remember?” Trent whispered, his voice sounding more confident than he actually was. He waited until she gradually started to relax again before taking the next step. Trent moved his hands higher, up over the swell of her breasts, until he was finally cupping her perfect orbs in both palms. “You love me touching you, mom.”

Grace couldn’t choke off her moan this time. Her hands were down on her thighs, clenched into tight fists. Trent squeezed his mom’s breasts, sinking his fingers into the soft and yielding flesh, drawing out yet another gasping moan from her. They were so much bigger than he had even imagined—they were overflowing in his hands. Even though he was groping her through her sweater and bra they felt perfect.

“Trent ... .” Grace whimpered as her son started to grope her chest with more abandon.

“You don’t have to say anything, mom.” Trent whispered hoarsely, his breath warm against her ear. “Just relax and let go. This makes you feel so good. Everything I’m doing makes you feel so good. Just focus on how good it’s making you feel.”

Grace squeezed her eyes tightly shut as he son fondled and played with her chest in increasing abandon. A small whimper escaped her lips when she felt him move his hands down and slip them under the bottom of her sweater. Grace shivered uncontrollably as Trent slid his hands up over the skin of her belly, not stopping until he once against cupped her chest—this time with only her bra between his hands and her naked breasts.

Trent rested his face in the crook of his mom’s neck, his mouth open as he breathed in and out heavily. He was getting rough—carried away—as he groped and felt up his mom’s glorious tits. Trent couldn’t stop himself—didn’t want to stop. He had been lusting after her so long—slowly working his way to this point—that some part of him viewed this as his right; his reward. Losing control, Trent slipped one hand inside the cup of his mom’s bra, finally holding her her bare tit in the palm of his hand.

Grace groaned, leaning back against her son and pushing her chest out. Trent moved his hand back and forth, feeling her hard nipple roll around in the palm of his hand. Her breast felt so soft, so amazing.

“This feels good mom, feels so right.” Trent whispered, his voice rasping because his mouth felt so dry. He licked his lips. “It feels so good to you that you can never say no. Whatever anyone might think, this is normal for us. Normal and there is nothing wrong with us.”

Grace let out a strangled gasp, shuddering and whimpering in a small voice. Trent slid his other hand under her bra so that he was now fondling both of her bare tits. He moved so he could take hold of both her nipples between his fingers, pinching down experimentally. His mom gripped the armrest of the chair, her fingers turning white from her grip as she started to sinuously writhe about on her son’s lap—rubbing her thighs together over and over as she did.

“You love me touching you. Feeling you.” Trent said urgently. His mom’s buttocks moving and rubbing over his erection felt incredible. He pinched down on her nipples harder, making her moan even louder. “It feels so good that it can’t be wrong.”

“I—I —.” Grace moaned, her voice cracking. She was rhythmically pressing her thighs tightly together. She moaned again, louder this time. “I love this. It feels so good!”

Trent roughly pulled down the front of mom’s bra, letting her tits spill out freely under the confines of her sweater. He hefted and rolled her massive breasts in his hands, flicking his thumbs over her erect and protruding nipples. Her behind rubbing over his cock felt better than any of the times he had jacked off. He started to hump up against his mom’s backside—pressing his erection between the soft globes of her ass as she writhed around on his lap. Her movements were getting wilder and wilder.

“I—I love this!” Grace cried out again, her body suddenly going so rigid that she almost slipped right off her son’s lap. Her body then devolved into a shuddering mass, all her limbs turning to jelly, as she slumped back against Trent—only his hands on her chest keeping her in place. She was quietly whimpering nonstop—moaning and gasping as she quivered without cease.

Tent held his mom in disbelief. Had she actually … she had! She had just had an orgasm. He had made his mom cum! Everything he had been telling her—as well as his groping of her tits—had overloaded her body until she had climaxed. Trent had held his gorgeous mom in his lap while feeling and hearing her orgasm!

Unable to stop himself, Trent gently allowed his mom to slip down off his lap onto the floor at his feet. She turned around as she did so,—coming to rest on her bum while she propped herself up on her elbows—looking up at him exhaustedly with an expression that suggested she wasn’t quite sure what was going on. Her bare legs were splayed lewdly apart and Trent could see the damp mess of her shorts as they pressed against her crotch. Her sweater was half rucked up, exposing her pale belly. His mom’s bra was still pulled down and Trent could easily see where her nipples were as they poked out against her sweater.

She looked like a wanton angel of sex.

Staring down at his mother at his feet, Trent stood up and pulled down his pants. Not taking his eyes off of his mom, he started to furiously jerk his cock—lost in his own lust. Trent didn’t even last 30 seconds before he let out a loud groan—his hips jerking as he started to shoot thick ropes of cum out of his cock. Trent’s semen splattered down onto his mom’s body, coating her sweater with a few strands of cum landing on the bare skin of her exposed belly.

When he had finished cumming, Trent stared down at his mom—her sexy body liberally coated with his seed. Their eyes met and there was such riot of emotions in his mom’s eyes that Trent couldn’t properly decipher what she was thinking. Not wanting to run the risk of ruining what had been the greatest moment of his life, Trent reached down to take his mom’s hand—pulling her bodily to her feet in front of him. He took hold of her by the shoulders, staring fixedly into her face.

“That was good for both of us.” Trent whispered, standing so close that he knew the pheromones were wafting over his mom. “That felt so good—so amazing. You loved it. You loved me making you feel so good, mom.”

Grace stared at her son. Her lips moved as though she wants to speak but she couldn’t quite get out what she wanted to say.

“I —.” Grace swallowed. She gave Trent a small jerky nod of her head. “I—I should go and … get cleaned up?”

“Mom.” Trent said in a louder voice. He moved his face a little closer to hers. He was powerfully aware of how near she was to him. Her lips looked so red, all he wanted to do was kiss her. Trent saw his mom’s eyes dart down to his own mouth—was she thinking the same? They were standing so intimately close that it would almost be natural for them to kiss. “This was fine. This was good. You loved it, remember?”

“Trent … .” Grace swallowed again. She blushed but she appeared to relax some as well. She nodded again, but seemed more assured of herself.

“Good.” Trent said, relaxing himself. He was feeling wiped as well and all he wanted to do now was process what had happened. He had gone further than he intended—had gotten carried away—but it seemed like it had all worked out. He had made his mom cum—had even jacked off all over her! If he had done that, what else could he do? A wide smile grew on Trent’s face as he considered what would happen between them tonight—what he would be able to do with his mom in her bed tonight. Trent saw his mom look a little nervous at his expression, giving him a hesitant smile in return. “Good.”