The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Essential Oils

Chapter 4

Author — Sidia

Trent blinked as he gradually woke up from a deep sleep. He couldn’t help the grin on his face as he rolled over towards his mom’s side of the bed, intending to hug her soft body to him—waking up in her bed was one of the best things that had ever happened to him. Instead of finding his mom though, Trent rolled into the empty space where she had slept—she wasn’t there. For an instant he worried, but then he realised that the bed was still warm from where she had been so she couldn’t have been gone long. Perhaps it had been her leaving that had woken him up. Trent checked the time and realised that it was quite late in the morning—not a noteworthy time for him to sleep in, but his mom was usually up far earlier than this. Trent thought about the ramifications that had kept his mom laying in bed with him far past the time she usually started the day—was it a good thing or a bad thing? He wasn’t sure.

Trent moved fully onto his mom’s side of the bed, nuzzling her pillow and breathing in deeply. Her bed just smelled so good! The soft and enticing scent of his mom enveloped Trent and he felt the most comfortable he had ever been. He had really slept next to her for an entire night! He hadn’t even planned it or tried to make it happen—he had just gone to sleep and his mom had simply gone along with it. Trent wondered about that—he hadn’t realised that he had made so much progress. Maybe it had just been because he had been emphasising so much with her that it felt good for them to be close together—that it felt good to be touching.

Maybe—Trent felt his dick harden in the direction his thoughts were going—maybe he was further along in his plans than he had thought.

Trent’s musings was cut short by his mom softly knocking on the door to ask him if he wanted breakfast.

Trent sat down across from his mom at the table, smiling widely at her. Grace gave her son a nervous smile in return, her cheeks colouring slightly. It was Trent who turned away first so that she didn’t see his expression—his mom was so cute when she blushed! She looked so refined and elegant, even in the baggy and shapeless clothing she currently wore, that the confused and embarrassed expression on her lovely face appealed strongly to Trent’s desire to get up and enfold her in his arms.

They ate quietly for a few minutes, with Trent stealing covert glances at his mom. Grace seemed to be focusing intently on the plate in front of her—but even though she wasn’t looked at him, every now and then her cheeks would redden once more.

“You should sleep in your own room.” Grace said suddenly out of the blue. Her tone wasn’t harsh but she sounded firm. Even so she gentled her voice for her next words. “I think you would have a better sleep if you were in your own bed.”

“I slept really well, mom.” Trent said after thinking furiously for a few moments. He hadn’t put on any of the pheromone on before he came down for breakfast—he wanted to see how his mom acted when she was only influenced by her new conditioning. “Why, did I keep you up?”

“No.” Grace said grudgingly. She blushed again, laying her hands flat down on the table and staring at them. “But look at how late we slept—it’s obvious we didn’t sleep well.”

“I don’t think that’s what it means.” Trent said slowly. He found it interesting that she didn’t simply voice the most obvious thing that she should have said—that it wasn’t appropriate for a mother to sleep next to her teenage son. Instead she was focusing on smaller and easily dismissible objections. His plan was going so well that it made him feel bold. Trent reached across the table and put a hand on top of his mom’s. She flinched at his touch but didn’t pull away. “I think it shows just how well we slept. That it was so comfortable and relaxing that it made you—us—sleep in.”

Grace was silent as she stared down at her son’s hand on top of her own. Trent very slowly moved his fingers, gently caressing the soft skin of the back of his mom’s hand.

“It felt good, didn’t it.” Trent said, soft and intent. “It felt good to be next to each other. Good to be in bed together.”

For an instant Trent thought he had gone too far. Grace jerked her head upwards, staring into her son’s face with a wide-eyed look of shock. Slowly though, her expression faded until only a look of puzzled confusion remained. She didn’t challenge Trent on what he was saying but instead looked away again, like she was giving up.

“Im going shopping later.” Grace said suddenly, changing the subject. She stood up and tidied away her half-eaten breakfast. “Let me know if you want anything before I go.”

That afternoon Trent went hunting for his mom—deciding it was time to test another of the instructions he had implanted within her. He’d heard her arrive back home from the shops but he had given her space—not wanting to push her too far. Her reactions to the changes he had been making had been so interesting—and so exciting. Trent would never have believed he could come so far so fast. He had been tempted to reapply the pheromone for this next step but had somewhat reluctantly decided against it. Trent wanted to see what else he could get away with and using the scent would render the experiment moot. Besides, there was always tonight.

Trent found his mom sitting at one corner of the sofa, her legs drawn up towards her chest so that it looked like she was curled up into a ball. Her bare feet were moving absently from side to side as she read, entirely engrossed in a book, and so didn’t hear her son as he padded silently into the living room. Trent took few moments to admire how cute she looked—he always thought it was a shame that she didn’t wear clothing that showed off her killer body, but he had to admit that the over-sized and baggy sweater she had on was appealing in its own way.

Before he walked over to her, Trent took a deep breath. Despite all his progress he was a little nervous about what he was going to try next. He knew in his head that everything would be fine, but it seemed risky to him nonetheless. In order to leave no doubt in his mom’s mind as to what was going on, Trent had changed into a pair of his old gym shorts. They were loose and short and since he hadn’t bothered to put any underwear on they would do nothing to hide just how excited his mom made him.

“Hey, mom.” Trent said cheerily as he walked around in front of his mom.

“Trent!” Grace flinched and pulled her knees tighter towards her chest. She gave her son a nervous smile. “I didn’t see you there.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.” Trent said amicably. He sat down next to her, the side of his hip brushing lightly against her rear.

“It’s alright, just don’t creep around like that.” Grace complained. It was hard for her to look back over her shoulder at her son sitting on the sofa next to her, so she gave him another hesitant smile and turned back to her book—putting it up to her face as though she was concentrating hard.

Trent waited, casting a hidden smile at the back of his mom’s head. He hadn’t done anything and yet he could already feel his cock throbbing with excitement. Just being this close to her—knowing that he had made this possible—was enough to make him rock hard.

“Do you need anything?” Grace asked her son eventually, her voice tentative.

“I just wanted to spend some time with you, mom.” Trent said softly.

“Oh, I —.” Grace swallowed. “It’s hard to concentrate when you’re sitting behind me like that.”

“Oh, sorry.” Trent grinned to himself. He turned on the couch, swinging his legs around so that he was facing his mom. He put a hand on her shoulder and on her hip, feeling how tense she was, and gently encouraged her to fall back against him.

“Trent —.” Grace squeaked.

“This will make it easier to relax.” Trent murmured. He adjusted his own body, fitting himself around his mom’s curled up form. Already rock hard, Trent stifled a groan as he pushed his cock up against his mom’s ass. She squeaked again to feel her son’s hard-on poking her from behind, but she didn’t tell him to stop. “There, that’s better.”

Trent’s heart was hammering so hard that he was worried his mom would feel it. It wasn’t just the suspense of whether or not she would go along with what he was doing—go along with the adjustments he had made to her. It was also just the sheer thrill of holding his gorgeous mom close to him. She seemed smaller than usual in her current position—petite and oddly vulnerable.

Trent slid an arm around her middle, tightening his hold of her—trying to ignore the fact that her limbs were rigid, her body filled with tension. Just when he thought he had messed up and gone too far, his mom suddenly sighed—her body going limp and relaxed as he held her to him. She sighed again and even appeared to snuggle down so that she was even closer to Trent—wiggling slightly in order to get even more comfortable. To her son it felt like she was grinding her ass back against his erection and he found it difficult to stifle another groan.

“You’re right.” Grace murmured contentedly. Trent could hear the smile in her voice as she raised her book back up before her face. “This is much more comfortable.”

Trent couldn’t believe it; he was spooning his mom on the couch—with an erection no less—and she seemed completely fine with it! It seemed like his plan—to make spooning with Trent her favourite way to read—had worked. This, more than anything else, proved to Trent that he could make long lasting changes within his mom and then have them stick. He shivered—fantasising about a future where he would be able to do this and more whenever he wanted.

Although everything was going so well, as time went on a small element of frustration began to enter Trent. He was laying on the couch holding his sexy mom and he didn’t want to do anything to make her leave … but the fact that he couldn’t go any further with her was driving him crazy. She seemed oblivious to his presence—once again engrossed in her book—and it didn’t seem like she would be moving anytime soon.

Trent couldn’t help it—he tensed his cock, gently pushing his hips up into his mom’s ass to try and relieve some of his frustration. When she didn’t react, he did it again—more firmly this time. Trent continued to press his cock up against his mom’s ass until he reached the point where he was practically humping her—her body gently rocking in time with his thrusts.

“… Trent.” Grace said eventually, her tone uncomfortable. “Please stop jostling me so much—I keep losing my place.”

“Uh, sorry, mom.” Trent said. He pressed his forehead into his mom’s shoulder, trying to control his breathing. He knew he had been getting carried away but he hadn’t been able to stop himself. Until his mom had spoken up Trent had been deluding himself into thinking that she would just stay silent as he escalated things. He wriggled against his mom, cursing silently to himself in renewed frustration when he felt his dick sandwich between her firm buttocks—she was making him so fucking horny!

Trent lay behind his mother in torturous silence for a full hour as she contentedly read her book—giving him a lot of time to think about what he had done and what he wanted to accomplish. At least she was completely relaxed about everything—courtesy of the changes he had made. Trent resolved that he was going to have to alter his plans for his mom somewhat—while it had made sense at the time to make it so that she was perfectly fine with him touching and hugging her, if she never showed any positive reactions to his presence he wasn’t going to get very far. Having his mom be relaxed and happy with him spooning her was fantastic progress … but not exactly what he wanted.

Grace closed her book with a satisfied sigh, letting her hand fall down to rest on top of her son’s as he held her around her middle.

“This was really nice, Trent.” Grace said, patting his hand affectionately. “Once you stopped moving so much it was just so relaxing.”

“I’m glad you think so, mom.” Trent said, his voice rough. He swallowed and tried to smooth out his tone—he’d been hard for what seemed like hours now and his balls were aching.

“Mmhmm.” Grace agreed absently. She patted his hand again. “Anyway I think I’m going to go wash up before we have dinner.”

After a few moments where neither of them moved, Grace turned her head around and raised an eyebrow at her son. Trent stared dumbly at her—the sudden closeness of her lovely face robbing him of coherent thought.

“What?” Trent stammered.

“You’re going to have to let me get up.” Grace said gently to her son. Although her expression was calm there was a slight rise of colour in her cheeks as she spoke.

“Uh, sorry.” Trent muttered. He slowly disengaged from his mom, watching hungrily as she gracefully got to her feet. When she put her hands in the small of her back and stretched—the swell of her breasts suddenly appearing from under the baggy confines of her sweater—he had to look away so that his mom wouldn’t catch him staring at her. He mustn’t have done it fast enough because his mom hurriedly stopped stretching and her cheeks grew more flushed.

“I’ll start dinner once I’ve had my shower.” Grace said as she gathered her book. She didn’t look Trent in the eye and quickly walked away, her steps stiff. In her hurry she dropped her book and she fumbled a few times as she bent down to pick it up.

Hidden from his mom by the back of the sofa, Trent reached down and grabbed his cock through his shorts—staring wide-eyed at his mom’s backside. Bent over, the track pants she wore tightened and moulded to the curves of her ass, forming such a captivating view that he could do nothing but stare in abject lust and admiration. As she hurried away Trent slowly began to stroke his dick—promising himself that soon that ass would be his and his alone.

That evening when they had dinner, Trent—wearing a thick coating of the mesmerising scent—broke tradition and sat down right next to his mom instead of across from her as he usually did. Grace gave her son a sidelong look at his seating choice but apart from fidgeting slightly she didn’t react. Trent made sure to lean across into her personal space as much as possible, letting the pheromones take effect, and soon he recognised the now familiar signs that his mom was well and truly under their influence.

“I was thinking we should watch a movie tonight.” Trent said, taking a large bite out of a potato.

“Don’t speak with your mouth full.” Grace automatically said although she sounded hazy and uncertain. She blinked a few times and then said hesitantly. “I’m not sure that’s good idea. You know I don’t like watching something like that so late at night.”

“Hmm … .” Trent said, swallowing his food. Instead of pushing it—it’s not like he actually wanted to watch a movie anyway. “How about something on tv then?”

“Trent … .” Grace said, shivering slightly. “I’m worried about your sleep patterns. It’s not good for you to be up at all hours.”

“It’s fine, mom.” Trent smiled. He reached out and touched his mom lightly on the arm. She shivered again. “We won’t stay up late. I promise.”

“We—we won’t?” Grace asked hopefully.

“No, not tonight.” Trent grinned. “Just remember not to make the same mistake as you did last night.”

“Why, what did I do last night?” His mom asked him uncomfortably.

“You wore too much remember!” Trent said, gesturing at her with his fork for emphasis. “You were far too hot, mom.”

“Don’t point with your cutlery, dear.” Grace said, blushing.

“Sorry.” Trent said, grinning again. “Just wear the same thing you wore last night.”

It was Trent’s turn to shiver slightly at remembering how sexy his mom had looked in the t-shirt she had worn to bed. For some reason picturing her wearing that was hotter than thinking about her in lingerie.

“I —.” Grace licked her lips and spoke very slowly as though she was having trouble even voicing dissent. “I put that in the dirty clothes hamper. It really needs a wash.”

“Oh.” Trent said. He considered just telling her to wear it again—as far as he was concerned all that meant was that it would smell even more of her. “That’s alright. I’m sure you have something similar—just wear another t-shirt.”

“Um.” Grace shivered, looking straight down at her plate. “I’m not sure if —.”

“Just pick out the closest thing you have to it.” Trent said firmly, smiling at her. “Trust me, mom.”

That night Trent lay waiting for his mom in her bed. He had only bothered to put on some boxers tonight as he’d decided he wanted as much skin contact with her as possible this time. Trent had reapplied the scent as he wanted to make sure everything went perfectly. He’d jerked off in the shower while his mom had cleaned up dinner—thinking that there would be less chance of him making any mistakes if he took the edge of first.

Trent almost missed it when his mom peeked around the edge of the doorway into her bedroom. She was keeping her body hidden and when she saw her son laying in wait for her, her cheeks flamed crimson. Trent said nothing, just watching eagerly for what she was going to do next. He was positioned in the centre of her bed so that regardless of what side she chose to get in on she would be laying right up against him. He had the covers drawn up to his waist so that she wouldn’t immediately be aware of how hard he was.

Grace took a deep breath and slowly eased her way into her bedroom, her face still bright red as she looked everywhere but at her son. Trent’s eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw what she was wearing. She had gone along with what he had told her to wear, picking out another t-shirt, but he hadn’t realised exactly what that would mean. His mom must have only had one over-sized shirt to choose from, because the one she was currently wearing didn’t even fully cover her crotch. Trent’s eyes darted down eagerly but he wasn’t all that surprised to see that she was wearing a pair of panties. It would have been too much to hope for that she would walk into her bedroom with her bare pussy on display.

Trent tried to keep his expression level as he watched his mom awkwardly walk past the foot of her bed. As what she was wearing was far smaller than last night, the fabric of her top was pulled tightly across her chest—accentuating her large breasts. Trent got a brief glimpse of the bottom swell of her buttocks under the dancing hem of the t-shirt before she almost dived under the covers, making the entire bed rock with her haste. Her desire to cover herself up must have outweighed her reluctance to get into bed with her son again.

“Hey, mom.” Trent said casually as he used the remote to turn on the tv. His mom had scooted down in the bed so that the sheets were covering her up to her chin and she was laying a lot lower down than he was. Trent smiled down at her. “Any preferences?”

Grace mutely shook her head, still blushing.

“Alright.” Trent said, and began flicking through the channels. Without looking at his mom, he slid down a bit further in the bed and lifted his arm closest to her—holding it up in invitation. “Here, lay up against me, mom.”

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his mom bite her bottom lip—the girlish expression seeming so incongruous and hot on his usually calm and refined mother. Grace slowly and hesitantly eased herself up under her son’s arm, resting the palm of one hand on top of his chest as if to try and keep some distance between them. She jumped when Trent lowered his arm about her shoulders, affectionally pulling her firmly against his chest.

“This is nice, mom.” Trent murmured. He had shivered when he felt her short hair tickle the bare skin of his chest. As the scent he wore worked it’s magic on his mom, he felt her begin to relax—laying her the side of her face gingerly on his skin so that she was nestled up under the crook of his arm. He could feel her soft breasts pressing up into his flank. “This feels really comfortable.”

“I—I suppose it does.” Grace said in a small voice. Her lips brushed against her son’s chest as she spoke.

Trent very slowly began to stroke his hand along his mom’s back between her shoulder blades.

“Trent, what are you —.” Grace began to say, her voice fuzzy and unsure.

“Shh … .” Trent said softly, tracing along her spine with the tips of his fingers.

“I’m not sure this is appropriate.” His mom weakly said.

“This is so relaxing.” Trent said, ignoring her feeble protests. He could feel how relaxed her body was against his and he knew that it was working. Trent spoke like he was making observations but he was really giving her orders. “This feels really nice.”

“It … does?” Grace let out a soft sigh and actually snuggled up closer to her son. The fingers of the hand that was resting on his chest gently curled, almost caressing him.

“It feels good when I touch you.” Trent whispered, now moving his hand in small circles at her back. “Really good.”

“Mmmm … .” Grace murmured. She shivered.

“It makes you happy when I touch you.” Trent licked his lips. He couldn’t quite make out the expression his mom wore from his position but the way she had almost moaned made him want to abandon all caution and simply roll over so that he was on top of her.

Grace let out another sigh. She turned her face a little and very softly pressed her lips to Trent’s chest. It wasn’t quite a kiss but very close.

“You want me to touch you.” Trent said. He swallowed, his cock throbbing. He allowed his hand to dip down further on his mom’s back so that he was teasing her at the small of her back.

His mom squirmed, her body still limp and relaxed, but her breathing was beginning to pick up as his words took hold of her. Trent could feel her heart rate was beginning to spike the more excited she got. She squirmed again and Trent suddenly got worried that he was approaching the point where she would begin to freak. Chickening out, Trent backed off with what he was saying—ceasing his touching and simply holding his mom against him. He moved back to more relaxing words, reinforcing how comfortable and good it felt when they were close and laying together. Trent repeated this over and over in different variations until he heard his mom let out another sigh, her eyelids fluttering.

Grace murmured sleepily, her arm slipping over her son’s chest as she cuddled up against him. It didn’t seem to concern her that it was Trent that she was clinging to so intimately, and she moved one of her legs, sliding her bare thigh up over her son’s body.

Trent looked down at his mom and he was suddenly filled with tenderness. This was also what he wanted—he didn’t just want to fuck her. Trent wanted to be able to lay with her and see her face while she was sleeping. She looked much younger when she slept—her face softening as her whole body relaxed. He let himself slide down further in the bed so that he could hold her better. Grace sleepily protested, her head now resting on her son’s shoulder, as she affectionally nuzzled at him. She didn’t even react when Trent reached across her and turned off the light.

Trent lay in the darkness as she held his mom to him, her soft flesh and scent enveloping him in a warm haze. He leant down and pressed his lips to his mom’s forehead.

“I love you, mom.” Trent whispered. “We’re going to be together forever.”

Grace sighed in her sleep and let out a breathless and quiet moan.