The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Essential Oils

Chapter 3

Author — Sidia

When Trent woke up the next morning he spent quite a while staring up at the ceiling of his bedroom. Had it just been a dream? Surely he hadn’t really climbed into bed with his mom and held her? It all seemed far too surreal. It was only when he got up and went to look at the vial of scent that he had ordered that he truly believed it hadn’t all been some kind of insane fantasy he had concocted in his sleep.

Trent heard his mom moving about in the living room so she wasn’t hiding away from him in her room anymore. He went and took a shower, slowly washing himself as he thought about what he was going to do today. Trent knew what he wanted to do—he wanted to find his mom and pick up where he left off last night … and that was only the start. She had looked so damn sexy and cute in that t-shirt—only her head poking out from under the blankets when she had first hid from him when he had invaded her room. Feeling her warmth radiating from her body as he lay next to her in her bed … .

Trent’s hand drifted downwards to grip his now rock-hard dick. He closed his eyes as he started to stroke himself—picturing his mom in bed, remembering how her body had felt as he rubbed sunscreen into her, how hot it had been to pin her down underneath him … . He groaned, shuddering as he ejaculated—splattering his cum over the glass of the shower cubicle. He had cum so fast and he yet felt like he could go again. No one had ever turned him on as much as his mom did.

Once Trent dried off and got dressed he went to find his mom. He hadn’t applied any of the scent to himself for two reasons. The first was that it was a precaution—he didn’t want to get too impatient and rush things when it was all going so well. The second reason was that he wanted to see if all the changes he had made with his mom actually stuck around when she wasn’t being affected by any of the pheromones. If the effects only worked when his mom was exposed to the scent it would limit what he could achieve by quite a bit. The vial he had wouldn’t last forever and he had never been able to find the page he had ordered it from again. It would be pretty pointless if he wasted this once in a lifetime opportunity he had by not being smart about it.

When his mom greeted him like she usually did, Trent had to stop himself from heaving a huge sigh of relief. He had been so worried that she would react to him differently—that she would somehow realise that what had happened the night before wasn’t normal. But so far so good—she wasn’t acting any differently. Trent had made sure to tell his mom that the change in their relationship was normal and natural at every step—and it looked like it had held.

The next thing he wanted to test was if she was okay with him touching her.

Trent walked up to his mom while she was in the kitchen and slid an arm around her shoulders—gingerly hugging her. His mom had never been big on touching—she’d normally shrink away from him if he tried something like this.

“How’d you sleep, mom?” Trent asked, his voice quivering from his nerves.

“… alright.” Grace said after a long few seconds. She turned her head to face him and gave her son a brief little smile—her expression one of faint unease. She seemed to be searching for a reason to why she felt uncomfortable with her son touching her. “I think you should have gone to bed earlier though. You slept in far too late.”

“Sorry.” Trent said numbly. While she didn’t seem completely fine with him standing next to her with his arm around her, she wasn’t trying to stop him either. In her mind the two of them touching was now normal and natural—even if some part of her still viewed it as wrong, it wasn’t a strong enough feeling for her to object. It had worked! He didn’t need to be wearing the scent to reap the benefits!

Trent suddenly felt light-headed and he staggered away from his mom—gripping the kitchen counter to steady himself. He was aware of his mom saying his name in concern, but she sounded far away. The ramifications of everything had hit him so strongly that he could barely focus on anything other than the inescapable truth that was cascading throughout his brain.

He could fuck her. He could actually fuck his mom.

Trent could barely comprehend it. If he continued as he was, it wouldn’t be long before his gorgeous, serenely aloof, and elegant mother was writhing around underneath him as he pounded his cock into her. Surely this was still just a dream; maybe his brain had stroked off the first time he had spied on his dad ravishing his mom and he even now he was laying in a hospital bed somewhere—deep in a coma. In some ways it seemed more likely than the reality that he found himself in.

Trent let himself be led to the sofa in the living room by his mom—letting her fuss over him as he distantly tried to assure her that he was alright. After she had finally left him alone, he took to planning what he was going to do next—he had already set himself up for later on this evening—his mom should have no trouble with his joining her in her bed again. The question was how far he was going to go—he better have a clear and detailed plan of action. If he messed it up he would never ever forgive himself.

That night Trent was thrilled to see that his mom had left her door ajar when she usually had it closed—no matter what she thought about it, she was expecting him to join her. Trent had liberally applied the pheromone once more and he had a good idea of how he was going to proceed. It was all about baby steps—he was going to ease his mother into a more intimate relationship with him—building upon that until she would let him do whatever he wanted to her.

It was going to be perfect.

Grace looked up at her son as he entered her bedroom, her expression closed. She didn’t frown or tell him to get out, but she didn’t necessarily welcome him either. She was sitting up in bed again but this time she was reading a book. Trent was somewhat disappointed to see that she wasn’t wearing the revealing t-shirt she’d worn the night before—tonight it looked like she was wearing a full set of flannelette pyjamas, buttoned up to her neck. He wondered if it was her way of subtly fighting against the changes he had made.

“Hey, mom.” Trent smiled, walking swiftly around to the other side of the bed. He didn’t play any games or draw things out this time—he was under the covers and laying up close to his mom before she had even replied. He knew that once the scent had worked its magic on her she wouldn’t be able to resist. “Are you cold tonight or something? That looks way too hot to wear to bed.”

“Hello, Trent.” Grace said evenly. She had flinched away from him a little when he jumped into her bed next to her but she couldn’t move any further away from him without falling out. “Yes, I was feeling a little chilly tonight.”

“You shouldn’t have worried about that.” Trent smiled again. “We can just warm each other up.”

Grace looked at her son out of the corner of her eye for a moment. Her body was tense but Trent was close enough to her that she had began to breath in the pheromone. As he watched, his mom visibly relaxed—she still wasn’t as easy or as welcoming to his presence as she had been towards the end of the night before, but it was a good start.

“Maybe.” She said ambiguously. “I’m afraid you might find this more boring than yesterday, I just feel like reading tonight.”

“That’s fine, mom.” Trent said brightly. “I don’t mind.”

“Well, as long as you know.” Grace said, her voice neutral. She gave her son another lightning-fast smile. “I don’t mind you being here of course —.”

Another lightning-fast expression crossed her face—this time one of puzzlement.

“— but please don’t interrupt me.”

At that, she turned on her side facing away from Trent and held the book up to her face.

Trent studied the back of his mom’s head for a few minutes, just breathing in her soft scent and enjoying being so close to her warm body. Even her neck-to-toe pyjamas didn’t quite manage to hide the insane curves of her body—it was so hard to resist simply pressing himself up against her. Trent grinned to himself; not that he needed to resist that urge.

Grace stiffened when her son fit himself against her body from behind—carefully spooning her. She let out a small gasp but other than that she didn’t make a noise. Trent had decided he wasn’t going to say anything to his mom at first—he wanted to see how much she was okay with him doing. He wasn’t going to start groping her or anything of course—but this was simply a variation of how he had snuggled up against her the night before. And if she did act like he had crossed a line … well, he was ready to head that off as well.

His mom still didn’t react as he slid an arm around her waist, very carefully pulling her back into him. At the same time he firmly pressed his crotch against the soft curves of her ass. He was rock hard and there was no way she wouldn’t be able to feel him. This was another important test. Would she try to get away again? Or would she view this as just another variation of them touching?

Trent felt his mom jump slightly as he pushed his erection into her bum. His face was buried in her hair and he breathed in the flowery scent of her shampoo—he wasn’t acting like there was anything strange about his mom feeling his hard-on and so far she didn’t react like there was either. It was normal and natural for them to touch and be close after all.

He pressed his dick against her rear again, loving how warm and soft her ass felt pressing into his hips. He could only imagine how good it would feel when he didn’t have multiple layers of clothing in the way.

“… Trent?” His mother spoke up eventually, her voice hesitant.

“Yes, mom?” Trent murmured, rubbing his face affectionately against the back of her neck.

“You’re a little … close.” Grace said carefully. “Wouldn’t you like some more room?”

“No, I’m good.” Trent said easily, smiling behind her. It seemed like she was trying to get him to give her more room without actually saying it. It was interesting that she couldn’t put her desire to not having her son grind his dick against her ass into words.

“I—I see.” Grace said faintly. She swallowed audibly, reaching for some other way to get him to give her more room. “It’s warm tonight, isn’t it?”

“It’s probably just your pyjamas, mom.” Trent murmured. He snuggled up against her more firmly. Spooning his sexy mom was one of the greatest things that had ever happened in his life. Trent couldn’t help it, he felt his cock twitch on his mom’s ass—she jumped again to feel it pulsing against her. “It’s not like its winter.”

Grace was silent for a few minutes as she breathed in and out rapidly. Trent couldn’t help but notice she hadn’t turned any pages of her book for a while even though she was still holding it front of her face.

“I don’t think I can concentrate on reading tonight.” Grace said faintly, putting her book down on the nightstand. She suddenly turned around on the spot, rolling over so that she was facing her son. Trent had to move back slightly in necessity and his mom raised her knees slightly so as to put a barrier between them. “My side was getting a bit sore too.”

“Well, I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.” Trent smiled into his mom’s face—she nervously returned his smile. It seemed like this was the only way she could think to escape him pressing his erection into her bum—even if it looked like she couldn’t pinpoint the exact reason why she felt like needing to escape.

“Thank you, dear.” Grace said weakly.

They stared at each other for a few seconds. Their bodies were now further apart but as they were now face to face it seemed more intimate. Trent slowly reached out and put a hand on his mom’s side, loosely embracing her. He felt her shiver under his touch but all she did was give him a nervous smile. Their faces were close enough together that he could smell the mint from her toothpaste.

“Why couldn’t you concentrate on reading, mom?” Trent asked her softly.

“Um —.” Grace swallowed, her cheeks flushing pink. “I’m not … sure?”

Trent studied his mom, trying to read her thoughts. It must be quite confusing—thinking that what he was doing was normal and natural and yet still feeling uneasy and being completely unable to articulate why she felt that way.

“Maybe —.” Trent’s voice cracked slightly. He moved his hand so that he was softly rubbing her upper arm over her pyjamas. “Maybe you are too hot.”

Grace stared at him and her blush deepened. Her brow furrowed as confusion and uncertainty overtook her.

“I mean.” Trent added hurriedly. “That you’re wearing too much. I said it was warm remember.”

“Oh.” Grace blinked. She gave her son a grateful look of all things. “Yes, maybe that’s it.”

They stared at each other again, the silence deepening. Trent studied his mom’s face, his eyes tracing every perfect line of her features. She was just so damn gorgeous! She was relaxing more and more the longer they looked at each other—she had been breathing in the scent he wore for a while now.

“Oh, mom.” Trent suddenly said. He reached out and put the back of his hand on her forehead. Grace simply blinked and stared at him with wide eyes as he took this extra liberty. “You must be hot—you’re sweating!”

“I am?” Grace asked in a small voice. She licked her lips. “I guess I must be.”

“Well, that’s an easy fix.” Trent smiled at mom. He gently moved his hand on her forehead, almost but not quite caressing her skin. “You just need to change into what you wore last night.”

Grace stared at her son as though she was struggling to think clearly.

“Do you —.” Grace licked her lips again and blushed. “Do you really think I should?”

“Mom, you are far too hot.” Trent said boldly, his choice of words being spoiled slightly by his voice cracking again. “Go get changed. Then come back to bed.”

His mom stared at him for a long moment and then very slowly eased herself out of bed—keeping eye contact with Trent as much as she could. She went into her closet and gathered the over-sized t-shirt and then quietly walked out to the bathroom to get changed.

Trent reached down and grabbed his dick, squeezing it hard in order to get some relief. Fuck, but he was horny—he didn’t think he had ever been so horny! He had almost told his mom to get changed in the room with him—only just being able to hold his tongue. If he watched her get naked he didn’t think he would have been able to control himself anymore.

When Grace came back into her bedroom she was holding the bottom on the t-shirt with one hand—trying to stretch it down to cover more of her legs. Trent had only seen her wear it while she was under the covers—he hadn’t realised how little it actually covered her. Her shapely legs seemed to go forever and the more she pulled the bottom of the t-shirt down, the more of her cleavage she exposed as the garment stretched. Trent knew he was staring but he couldn’t stop himself.

Grace took a few steps into her room and then paused. She turned and walked to her closet and got out a pair of panties—carefully stepping into them and shimmying them up her legs.

Trent almost lost it right then—he hadn’t realised she wasn’t wearing any underwear before that moment. Watching his mom pull her panties on had been so intensely erotic that he actually lost the next few moments as his mom walked over and got into bed with him again. How could putting on underwear be that sexy? He would never have guessed!

“There.” Trent said faintly as he found himself face to face with his mom again. Her face was bright red with embarrassment. “I bet you feel better now.”

Grace took a deep fortifying breath, unknowingly taking in the controlling scent her son wore again. She paused, a brief moment of confusion flashing over her lovely face.

“I do?” Grace said hesitantly.

“You do.” Trent said gruffly. He reached out and hugged her again, more firmly this time. The loose front of the t-shirt sagged open as his mom lay on her side and he could see what seemed to be a vast expanse of milky white cleavage. It was Trents turn to swallow before he turned a shaky smile to his mom. “Now that you aren’t wearing so much I’m sure you can concentrate now. Why don’t you roll back over and read for a bit.”

“Trent, I’m not sure if —.” Grace began uneasily.

“Mom.” Trent said softly. He looked her firmly in the eyes. “You should read now. I know you wanted to tonight.”

She stared at him.

“… alright.” Grace said in a small voice.

She slowly rolled back over to face away from her son but this time the flimsy t-shirt did little to hide the curves of her body. Trent avidly stared at his mom’s slender back and the way the lines of her body flared out to her wide hips—she was just so fucking sexy. Once she had her book open before her face again, Trent moved towards her—hugging her body behind as he spooned her once more.

Grace stiffened for a moment, gasping softly as her son’s cock once again pressed into her ass. It felt far more intimate this time with so little between them—Trent could actually feel his bulge press up between his mother’s soft buttocks. Just as she had before, she didn’t say anything to stop him.

“I’m not sure if I feel up to reading.” Grace said faintly as her son slid his arm around her middle again. “I guess I’m just not relaxed enough tonight.”

“That’s not true.” Trent said softly by her ear. He felt his mom shiver and his cock gave an answering lurch. It was time to give his mom some more instructions and he was quite proud of what he had come up with. If he needed to find his mom for something he usually ended up finding her curled up somewhere reading. It was her favourite pastime. So logically it was the perfect behaviour to take advantage of—to twist and warp until it suited his desires perfectly.

“No, mom.” Trent continued. “You feel very relaxed with me holding you like this.”

There was a long pause as his mom said nothing. And then, eventually … .

“I suppose it does feel nice.” Grace said hesitantly. A lot of the tension she was holding in her body suddenly left.

“If fact, you find it very easy to read when I hold you like this.” Trent whispered. Feeling bold, he pulsed his erection into his mom’s ass. “This is your favourite way to read—with me holding you. Being close to you. It feel good. It feels natural.”

There was another long silence as Trent held his mom. The heat from their bodies mingled together and he gently rubbed his face against the nape of her neck.

“This is the best way for you to relax and unwind.” Trent said softly. “Don’t you always want to feel this relaxed when you read?”

“I —.” Grace shivered. She tried to give a small laugh. “I don’t know if that would always be appropriate, dear.”

“When it’s just the two of us, though. When we are alone.” Trent said intently. “It’s just natural for us to be this close.”

Trent hunched his hips a little, grinding his erection firmly up into his mom’s behind. The bottom of the t-shirt she wore was rucked up higher and suddenly Trent realised it was just his mom’s panties between him and her bare ass.

“I suppose it’s natural to cuddle.” Grace said slowly. She shivered again but her body relaxed even more. For the first time in a long while she turned the page of her book—actually going back to reading.

Trent held his mom, listening to the soft scratch of the paper as she turned the pages, getting soothed by his mother’s warmth and scent. She felt so good. More importantly though, his plan had worked! She was okay with how he was holding her. In addition to that, if he was right his mom now would associate him holding her with relaxing. Tomorrow, he would test to see just how well she took to how he was redefining their relationship.

“Trent?” Grace said softly after a long while of no talk between them. Trent had been spooning her in silence—his breathing growing deep and even as he relaxed. Despite how aroused he had been, his mom’s soft warmth had been on the verge of lulling him to sleep. “It’s getting late, maybe you should start thinking of heading to bed?”

Trent murmured sleepily and nuzzled his mom affectionately from behind. He was feeling so relaxed and happy that he never wanted to move. He was dimly aware of his mother softly saying something else but it was getting hard to concentrate. After a few minutes she went back to her book.

A while later Trent vaguely remembered hearing his mom click off the reading light and plunging her room into darkness. He snuggled up to his mom and let sleep take him.