The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Essential Oils

Chapter 2

Author — Sidia

Trent didn’t see his mom for the rest of the day—she even avoided him at dinner, taking the opportunity to grab something to eat while he was having a shower. He had the bottle of special oils in his pocket all ready to go but she didn’t give him a chance to use it. The incident in the swimming pool had taught Trent two things; the first was that he had to be careful not to have the scent washed off of him when he used it. The second was not to be too greedy and reach too far too fast. Even though part of him still couldn’t believe that the small bottle of scent actually worked, he had already discovered some of the parameters he had to follow.

Although Trent hadn’t been trying to change his mom’s behaviour earlier that day—he had essentially been winging it—he had inadvertently made a lot of progress. While she had been taken in by the scent he had been wearing, his mom had gone along with what he had wanted; taking a swim with him for the first time since he had been a little kid, and allowing him to rub sunscreen onto her. The second was by far seemed the craziest in Trent’s mind. The memory of his mom’s soft skin under his hands as he rubbed the cream onto her back and legs still made it hard for him to think straight. She had let him touch her—let him slide his hands up along the backs of her thighs until he had been right on the verge of touching her bum—only getting up and stopping his progress when he had been right on the verge of crossing the line.

It was this fact that made Trent think that as long as he built up to it—as long as he took smaller steps—he could eventually do whatever he wanted to his sexy and elegant mother.

For starters he couldn’t let himself get carried away. He had noticed when he had been in the pool that his mom had been alright with him touching her—a holdover from when he had convinced her to let him apply sunscreen. She had only freaked out when she had felt his erection pressing into her ass—something that he had in no way prepared her for.

Trent shivered with anticipation and excitement. He was going to sleep with his mom—or at least he was going to try his damndest to do so. The building attraction that he had for her had been solidified when he had seen what his dad had been doing to her on his last visit. Trent had never been able to really picture his refined mom having sex before that—but seeing her tied up and used so roughly had dispelled any thoughts of unattainability. His mom was a sexual woman—and he was going to make her his.

When evening arrived it found Trent standing outside of his mom’s closed bedroom door. He’d heard her take a shower earlier and then she’d vanished back into her room. She normally stayed up far later than this—either curled up on the couch watching tv or in one of her various reading nooks—so Trent knew that she was still up; she was just avoiding him.

Trent had reapplied the scent—perhaps going a bit overboard—but what he was going to try was risky so he didn’t want to mess it up in any way. He knew that his mom wasn’t going to answer the door if he called or knocked, so he was going to have to take a chance. Trent took a deep breath and then opened his mom’s bedroom door, flinging it wide open and quickly striding inside.

“Trent!” Grace exclaimed, jumping a little at the surprise intrusion. She was sitting propped up in bed, the blankets pulled up to her waist, as she watched tv. At seeing her son walking towards her, she nervously smoothed the covers over her thighs, frowning at him. “It’s late, you should leave.”

“Hey, mom.” Trent said brightly, acting as though he hadn’t heard her speak. He kept walking until he was standing next to her on the bed. Trent looked down at his mother, struggling to keep his eyes from wandering to the soft flesh of her cleavage. His mom was wearing an oversized and loose t-shirt—definitely not something she would have worn around him, but perfect for going to sleep in. It hung low over her chest and exposed quite a lot of the soft upper swell of her large breasts. Trent could just make out the outlines of her nipples pressing against the cotton of her shirt and he was suddenly filled with a crazy impulse to simply reach down and grab her tits. “I know, I just thought I’d come in and say goodnight first.”

Trent crouched down so that their faces were more of a height—coincidentally leaning in so that their bodies were as close as possible. If the pheromones worked like they had before, once he got close enough for his mom to smell them everything would be alright.

“… Trent.” Grace said, her mouth a firm and disapproving line. She took a deep breath and paused—her brow wrinkling in sudden confusion. Then she shook her head as if to try and dispel her fuzzy thinking—pulling up the blankets as she sunk down in bed so that only her face was poking out from under the covers. If she had known how adorable she looked to her son in that moment she probably wouldn’t have done it. “Alright, you’ve said goodnight. It’s time you should be thinking about going to bed too.”

“It’s still a little early for me.” Trent said, smiling nervously into his mother’s face. The way she was hiding from him made him feel funny inside. He leant a little closer and she shifted in the bed as though she wanted to scoot further away from him. “It was nice spending time with you today, mom. We really don’t do that enough.”

To Trent’s astonishment his usually aloof mom actually blushed—her cheeks colouring a faint pink. Grace opened her mouth to speak and then Trent saw the exact same thing that he had noticed earlier that day. The scent of the pheromones hit her and the frown on her lovely face softened, her features relaxing as the effects took hold. She looked at her son, her expression far more genial than it had been only a moment before.

“It was … nice.” Grace said to her son, her voice sounding distant. “Wasn’t it?”

“It was.” Trent said enthusiastically. “Especially swimming together like we were.”

“Swimming … .” Grace said slowly. Then the memory of how the day had ended must have reared its head, because another faint blush rose in her cheeks. “I suppose it was a nice day for a swim … .”

“Every day can be a nice day for a swim.” Trent said, his heart pounding in excitement as he studied the effects taking hold of his mom again. He put his hands on the bed, a few inches from her covered body and leant even closer to her. “If we swim together. We should do that more often too.”

“If—if you want to?” Grace said hesitantly. She still looked a little muddled but she no longer seemed concerned that Trent was in her bedroom with her.

“I do.” Trent whispered. “I do want to.”

“Then —.” Grace swallowed and then continued—her voice still very passive. “Then we will.”

“Great.” Trent smiled into her face. He was suddenly struck by how close their faces were. He could just lean in a little more and kiss her. Could he do that? Would she let him? Trent shivered, suddenly glad he was crouching so that his mom wouldn’t be able to see how much his dick was straining in his pants. No, he needed to go slow; he didn’t want any repeats of what had happened earlier that day. “So, what are you watching on tv?”

“Just the world news.” His mom said. She was frowning again but it was like she was trying to remember something than if she was angry.

“Do you mind if I watched it with you for a bit?”

“I don’t know if you would be that interested … .” Grace hedged. “Wouldn’t you rather watch something you’d actually enjoy in the living room?”

“I’d rather spend time with you.” Trent said, smiling superficially. It looked like phrasing something as a question didn’t have the same effect as simple giving her a direction. He was going to have to be more careful—he didn’t want to go too far and give her an order that she wouldn’t follow but he couldn’t go too soft on her either. He lightly touched her shoulder, causing his mom to take a deep breath in surprise. Trent waited a few seconds as the scent took a firmer hold of her. “It’s natural for a mom and her son to want to spend as much time together as possible.”

“It —.” Grace shivered slightly and allowed the blankets to slip down her body a little. “Yes? It is natural to spend time together.”

“Great.” Trent said, suddenly standing upright. “What side of the bed do you want?”

“Excuse me?” Grace stuttered. She looked up at her son, suddenly looming over her, with wide eyes. She looked a little scared.

“Well I don’t want to sit on the floor.” Trent joked. He was standing facing away from his mom so that she couldn’t see the bulge in his pants. His heart was thumping wildly in his chest—he couldn’t believe he was being so bold that he was going to get into bed with her. “Where else would I watch tv with you?”

“Trent, I’m not sure if—if that’s a good idea.” Grace breathed out. She was staring fixedly at the tv but she was glancing over at her son every few seconds. She was breathing quite fast and Trent could see her chest rising and falling even under the blankets.

“Why not?” Trent asked innocently.

“Well, because —.” Grace swallowed and flushed red. Despite herself she let the blankets fall down more, exposing her t-shirt covered chest.

“It’s just watching tv.” Trent said softly. He forced some firmness into his voice. “There’s nothing strange about your son being in bed next to you. Is there.”

“That’s true … .” His mom said slowly. She appeared to relax and then glanced up at Trent with a more normal expression. Her cheeks were still a little flushed but she seemed to be over most of what she had been resisting.

“Great!” Trent said again. It was working—it was really working! His mom—who barely even ever hugged him—was now letting him get into bed with her. I mean, they were both clothed and it was only to watch tv, but to Trent it was such big step that it was simply breathtaking. “Hang on, I’ll just get in.”

Trent quickly climbed onto the bed on the side his mom was laying—he didn’t go around to the opposite side like she had expected. He swung one leg over her body—carefully easing himself over her. Grace let out a shocked gasp—completely caught off guard by her son’s actions. When Trent paused half way over her—his knees resting on either side of his mom’s torso—his weight tightened the blanket his mom lay under so that it pulled firm, pinning her in place. Trent smiled down at his mom; loving how wide and shocked her eyes were as she stared up at him, unable to move. Unless he was completely mistaken there was also a small spark of excitement deep in her gaze as well. Trent wondered if she was being inadvertently reminded of how often she had been tired up and restrained in this very bed.

Half wishing he didn’t have to move, Trent continued on his way until he was on the other side of the bed. His mom lay staring up at the ceiling, breathing rapidly, as Trent got under the blankets with her. He boldly moved up close to her, snuggling up against her side. He didn’t quite have his arms around her but his head was just below her shoulder.

“This is nice, mom.” Trent said softly. “Isn’t it.”

“It is … nice.” Grace said in a strained voice. Her body was tense and she was still staring up at the ceiling. She didn’t ask him to move away from her though.

“It is.” Trent echoed. He had his hips pulled back from him mom—he didn’t want her to feel his cock rubbing up on her leg. Especially since he had discovered as he moved up against her that the t-shirt she wore didn’t cover as much as he’d though—his knees were pressing up against her upper thigh and the bottom of her shirt was higher still than that.

Trent’s position was such that he was basically face to face with his mom’s breasts—he stared fixedly at the large orb closest to him, mentally stripping away the thin fabric of the t-shirt to the bare tit that lay beneath. Every time Trent breathed out, his breath wafted over his mom’s breast and it rapidly caused her nipple to harden. He saw his mom’s hands tighten as she gripped the top of the blanket as though she wanted to pull it up and cover herself again … but as the scent that Trent wore drifted over her—helped by their close proximity—her body slowly relaxed.

“This is nice, mom.” Trent said again as he stared at the hard teat poking through her shirt. He wanted to grab his mom’s breasts, squeeze them, suck on them … anything but just lay there and stare.

“It is nice.” Grace said again, her voice cool and relaxed. She now sounded like she found nothing strange with their current situation.

Trent snuggled even closer so that his mouth and nose were pressing into the side of his mom’s tit—nuzzling the soft flesh of her large breast. He heard his mom draw in a sharp breath, but as she breathed in the pheromone she relaxed once more.

“We should spend time like this more often, mom.” Trent whispered, his lips teasing the sensitive skin of her breast. He felt his mom shiver against him but this time it felt different—like it was an involuntary reaction to the stimulation. Trent shivered as well—if he moved his head only a bit he could capture his mom’s hard little teat in his mouth. Moving very slowly, Trent slid his arm across his mom’s torso—his palm moving across her belly until he had an arm draped across her middle.

“If—if you want to, Trent.” Grace said, now sounding completely relaxed. She slid an arm under the blankets so she could rest her hand on his arm that lay across her belly. She had been surrounded and enveloped by the scent that her son wore for so long now that she was completely receptive to what he told her.

They lay there together in silence; Trent staring fixedly at his mom’s breast right in front of his face, and his mom blankly watching the television. Trent completely lost track of time, just enjoying the close proximity of the sexiest woman he knew. Every so often he would move his hand slightly, sliding the fabric of her shirt of the taut skin of her belly. He was so engrossed that when his mom turned the tv off it came as a complete surprise to him.

“Trent, it’s getting late.” Grace said awkwardly. She sounded almost apologetic. “You should think about heading to bed soon.”

Trent wanted to stay—he wanted to keep pushing and going further and further with his mom. He was almost surprised when he mustered up enough willpower to overrule his libido. It would be criminal if he got greedy and ruined all his progress. Who was to say that if he did what he wanted to do—pull his mom’s sexy body into him and bury his face between her breasts—that she wouldn’t freak out like she had earlier that day. It was unlikely, but he didn’t want to risk it.

“Tomorrow night, I’ll come join you again.” Trent said, his voice husky. He curled his fingers, pressing them into the soft flesh of his mom’s abdomen—wishing he could be sliding his palm over her bare skin. “Here, just like this. In your bed.”

There was no particular emphasis on his words, but his choice—how he paused between his sentences—would have completely freaked her out under normal circumstances. It was just one more indication of how much progress he was making.

“If you want to, dear.” Grace murmured, her cheeks pink. She leant down and gingerly placed a very light kiss on the top of her son’s head. “Now, goodnight.”

“Night, mom.” Trent whispered, easing himself out of her mom’s bed.