The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comments will be gladly received by

Note: Any resemblance to real people is strictly coincidental. No real people are depicted in this piece of fiction. This story contains explicit male to male sex, domination and bondage. If you don’t enjoy reading this sort of material or are under the age of 21, DO NOT CONTINUE READING. If you regard this type of material as depraved then flee from here and don’t look back! And be sure that you practice safer sex. Don’t become another statistic in the rising HIV/STD rates. Don’t be barebacking: it’s your LIFE you’re playing with. This story is STRICTLY fantasy and I DO NOT espouse or endorse unprotected anal or oral sex!

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 12

When I walked through the door, I heard splashing and laughter coming from the kids’ bathroom. Good; I hadn’t missed them entirely. I quickly dropped my attaché, pulled off my jacket and tie and went in to find Sarah and the kids enjoying the end of bath time. The kids shouted greetings to me and collapsed in laughter and giggles as they cavorted in the tub. I kissed Sarah and joined her on the floor in her play with our children.

We’d put the kids to bed and were sitting in the kitchen while I ate my microwaved dinner. “How was your day?” Sarah asked. “Busy,” I said, taking another bite of stew (really beef Bourguignon, but who’s counting?) “Lots of stuff coming down the pipeline. I may have to hire some more people to handle the work.” “That’s great!” she said. Sarah’s in the networking field too but had taken some time out to be with the kids till they got to school age. “Yeah,” I said. “Several RFPs were accepted so we’re going to have to get some folks up and running pretty quickly. Then we’ll have to be able to maintain the accounts, of course. I may ask some of the experienced people to help get the new ones online and help train the new hires while they’re learning the clients.” I sighed, hung my head and put down my fork. Sarah reached for my hand. “You’re tired,” she said quietly. “You need to get more rest. Why don’t we go away for a week or so?” “You know I can’t be away that long; at least not right now.”

“Pat,” Sarah said, lifting my chin, “there’ll always be something in the wings. That, or it’ll be over or you’ll be dead. You’ve got to take care of yourself so that you can run things. So you can be here for me and the kids. I can’t really help you right now: the kids take too much of my time. It’ll be different in a couple of years, but I can’t work right now. So you’ve got to look after yourself. You know I’ll never try to tell you what to do; that’s not the way you and I work. But I’m telling you what I see as your partner; your business partner and your wife. You need to rest.” “I know,” I sighed, “but I can’t go away for a week. There’d be no one to keep things running.” “What about Jim? You can depend on him, can’t you?” “Hey,” I said, “there’s an idea. I didn’t get a chance to tell you: Jim’s getting hitched in a couple of weeks!” “What?” she exclaimed, her mouth dropping open. “But I thought...” “Gay, right?” “Yeah,” she said, perplexed. “It’s him and his partner. They’re going up to Vermont for a commitment ceremony. Decided they needed to stop living in limbo and make it official. We could go up there for the celebration and take a long weekend at that farm resort on Lake Champlain.” “That sounds wonderful Pat. Let’s do it. I’ll make reservations tomorrow. But you need to give me the exact dates.” “Jeez, I forgot to ask him,” I replied. “Come to think of it, I’m not even sure we’re invited. But I’ll find out. Hey, even if we’re not, we can go up there. Who needs a reason?” “That’s right; we’re reason enough!” Sarah smiled, “we’ll just go.” “Right, but let me find out first. If we are invited, I’d love to go and we can make a single trip of it.” “That’s sounds terrific,” Sarah beamed. “I’m looking forward to it.” “So am I,” I smiled. I cleaned up my dishes and we headed for bed.

Our talk of a weekend away had put Sarah in an amorous mood. My head wasn’t there, but I knew I could give her what she needed. Lying together, my hands moved over her body and went to the places their memory told them to go and did the things they remembered that aroused her. But in my mind’s eye, all I could see was Mark. I had to create a strange juxtaposition in my head as I entered her and imagine that I was on my back and Mark was entering me. My anus clenched as I slid in and my cock throbbed. Sarah must have noticed because when we’d finished and I settled beside her, she stroked my body tenderly. “You’re tired,” she whispered. “It was lovely of you to give that to me when your so exhausted. Thank you. Now go to sleep, my love.” And she kissed me as I faded off into dreams of my doctor.

I dreamt of him a couple of times that night. In one of the dreams, he was holding me, his arms wrapped around me, his tongue in my ear and his hands on my cock. In the dream, he nearly crushed me with his love and then he pushed his hard organ into my eager hole while he jerked my hungry dick. In a short time, I lost control and came over and over. I sensed that, somewhere, a warmth was spreading over my smooth pubes.

When I awoke the next morning, I found a crusty coating on my belly. Obviously, I’d had a wet-dream about Mark. Realizing this left me profoundly disoriented: as though I were half in a dream world and half in the real world. What was the truth? I could no longer feel sure. I staggered out of bed and went into the bathroom for a shower. Maybe the act of washing would help me to get my feet back on the ground. But as I gazed at my man-boy body in the mirror, my head swam. All that I’d held onto as “reality” was being turned on its head and it made me afraid. My hands were trembling and I had butterflies in my stomach. Something was amiss and I needed to see Mark right away. I showered and dressed hurriedly, said my goodbyes and charged out the door. I couldn’t wait for a train so I grabbed a cab and headed downtown, my cock pressing painfully against my trousers and my stomach in knots.

Executive Stress Relief—Chapter 12

I was going over some records when I heard a frantic knocking on the door. It was a bit early, time I usually take to catch up and review the records for my day’s appointments. Who could have arrived so early and what were they so upset about? I rose and went to the door. “Coming,” I insisted as the hammering continued, “hang on. I’m coming.” I unlocked and opened the door and Patrick came bursting into the room. “Mark, I need to see you. You’ve got to help me. Please!” He was nearly crying so I put my arm around his shoulder. “OK Patrick. Come on back. Calm down. We can work it out. It’ll be alright. Come on.” I squeezed his shoulder and guided him back into the office. Should I take him to the examination room or into my office? Thinking over the options and given what had happened yesterday, I decided on my office. It was more formal and somehow, at that moment, I sensed that formality was a safe harbor for us both. I guided him to a chair in front of my desk and pushed him down into it before sitting in my own chair, albeit, literally sitting on the edge of my seat. What on earth was going on with him? I had a nagging suspicion that I was going to regret Patrick Wolfe’s ever coming through my door.

“OK Patrick,” I said, sitting down, “tell me what the problem is.” “I-I...” he paused, his brow furrowed, his eyes moving from me to the surface of my desk to his lap and back again. Perspiration was beading on his forehead. You didn’t need to be a doctor to know that he was in distress. “I’m not sure where to start.” “What was it that made you feel you needed to see me so badly?” “Well...” He seemed to be collecting his thoughts. “Last night, I left the office and went home. We put the kids to bed and then I ate dinner. And we got to talking. You see Jim had come in to talk to me and he told me he was getting married in Vermont...” “Yes, I’m aware of the,” I interjected. Patrick went on: “So we talked about going up for the ceremony and taking a long weekend” “Uh huh. Sounds like a good idea.” I responded, to keep him going. Where was this going anyway? “Well Jim talked about them needing to get on with their lives because the recent events helped them realize that life was too short to waste any more time.” By now, I was perplexed but I had an inkling that the answer was coming and it frightened me. The butterflies were back with a sense of hollow anxiety. Patrick had lapsed into silence. I anxiously cleared my throat. “And?” I ventured. He glanced up at me, his bright blue eyes imploring me. “Mark, Sarah and I made love last night. She noticed I was distracted but thought I was just tired. But I wasn’t tired. I was distracted.” “Distracted? By what?” I asked him, bending forward and leaning on my desk. I suddenly felt like I needed the support of that solid surface as I sensed that my world was about to shift dramatically.

“Mark,” Patrick said quietly and swallowing. “I wasn’t thinking of Sarah last night. I was thinking of someone else. My fantasies were of someone else.” He was dancing like crazy now, circling the revelation but unable to bring himself to open the door. “Do you want to tell me who...” I asked quietly, though I was pretty sure I knew and wasn’t really sure I wanted to hear. Patrick paused and swallowed again. “It was you Mark. I... think... I... love you,” he whispered and stopped breathing as he looked up at me.

For a moment I thought my heart stopped beating. I exhaled for both of us and felt momentarily dizzy as the room spun. Here was this most beautiful of men, straight, married with children, whom I’d hypnotically seduced and played with and he was telling me he loved me. I had a crushing sense that this wasn’t the result of any hypnotic suggestions I’d used. I’d shut those off yesterday. Shut them off in fear of just this happenstance. He sat there looking at me, tears welling in his pleading eyes. “Please Mark. Say something. Did you hear what I said?” he begged. “Yes Patrick, I heard,” I said quietly. “I need to think though. This wasn’t what I wanted.” “Well I wasn’t expecting it either. But it happened, and you’ve got to tell me: do you, could you love me?” I was blown away. He was a wonderful human being and one of the best-looking men around to boot and he was telling me he loved me and asking if I loved him. “Patrick...” and my voice caught in my throat. I cleared my throat again. “Patrick, I don’t know what to say. You’re a beautiful man, but you’re married. You have kids. How could we have a life?” Looking into his pleading, frightened, expectant eyes, I was close to crying. He was torturing me. “But do you love me?” he demanded. “That’s the first question.” I looked into his shining blue eyes. “Yes,” I whispered, the realization coming with the words in my mouth. “I do love you. I’m happy when you’re here and I’m unhappy when you leave; I feel so empty when you’re gone...” I paused, lost in thought, my eyes fixed on his handsome face. Once again, I cleared my throat, trying to push the words through. “Yes, I love you.” Patrick quickly dropped his eyes and just as quickly looked up again, breathing deeply. “Thank you,” he said. “I couldn’t imagine living if you said you didn’t.”

We both sat there in silence for what seemed to be the longest time. Finally, I got up and walked to the window. “What have I done?” I said aloud. “What have I done? I never thought something like this would happen.” I rubbed my hands over my eyes, my mind in turmoil. Then I felt Patrick’s hand on my shoulder. “It’s OK Mark. You didn’t do anything.” “Yes I did,” I cried, turning to face him. “I put you under and manipulated your responses. I did this! How could I have done this to you?” He gathered me into his arms and stroked my head, shushing me. “No, no, no,” he murmured. “You only helped me to see what I’d been denying for so long. You set me free.” “But this is horrible. What about your family? What about your life?” “I don’t know,” he said. “It’s too soon to figure that out. I need, we need to think. But right now, it’s enough for me to know that you love me.” And taking my shoulders in his strong hands, he leaned back and gazed critically into my eyes, looking for my assurance that what I’d said was true. “Yes,” I husked. “Yes, I love you and...” My sentence was stopped by Patrick’s mouth as he crushed his lips against mine. Momentarily, I held my arms out in surprise and then was overcome with a heat wave that washed over me. I wrapped my arms around him and returned his passionate kiss.

I have to say we both lost control. Patrick grabbed my tie and quickly loosened it and pulled it over my head then he pulled my shirt out of my pants and began unbuttoning it. And I wasn’t just standing there: I was undressing him as well as we continued to kiss and grapple with each other, moaning and rubbing each other’s bodies in a frenzy of lust. We sank to our knees and by then, I managed to free his cock from his trousers and, as it sprang up I bowed to take it into my eager, drooling mouth. That beautiful, ivory cock with the blue veins snaking up the shaft to the bright pink head. How I wanted it. I pushed him down so that he was lying on his back on the floor of my office and I finished pulling my shirt off as I looked on his magnificent body in pure lust. He was groaning and reaching for me. “Fuck me,” he moaned. “Please fuck me. I want you in me.” I smiled lasciviously at him. “You’ve got it boy,” I said huskily and went down on his throbbing column of flesh.

Suddenly, a wave of anxiety swept over me: we were on the floor of my office! What were we thinking? My staff could arrive at any minute. “Oh my God!” I gasped and crawled toward the door on my knees. “What?” Patrick asked, alarmed by my outburst. “Gotta lock the door. One of my staff could come in.” I reached the door, flipped the lock and collapsed against door, holding onto the knob for support. “I wasn’t thinking,” I gasped. Patrick had raised himself on one elbow. “Obviously, I wasn’t either,” he said. “When do you expect them?” I glanced at the clock: 7:45. “Not for another forty-five minutes,” I said, breathing a little easier. The idea of having one of my staff walk in and find his boss naked and rutting on the floor with a patient had panicked me. “We have a little time then?” Patrick said, both suggesting and asking at the same time. “Yes, we do,” I smiled at him. “But we’ve got to stop meeting like this.” He laughed. “Yeah, you’re right.” And he held his arms out to me. “But we’re here now so don’t leave me wanting.” I crawled back to him. “You’re all mine for the next half-hour,” I said, lowering myself to kiss his mouth. “That’s what I wanted to hear!” he laughed. I looked down at him and grinned suddenly. “That’s why you’re a CEO,” I laughed. “You’re a pushy bottom!” Patrick just grinned back at me.

I lowered myself and licked down his throat and used my tongue to trace a line to his right nipple. I circled the aureola with my tongue, making him draw a quick, deep breath, before I closed in on his erect cone and, holding it between my teeth, flicked it with my tongue as it rose inside my mouth. Patrick grasped my head and held on tight, moaning in ecstasy. I moved to his left and repeated the stimulation of his left pec. He was beginning to squirm as he became more aroused. I maneuvered myself around on the floor so that my tits were above his mouth and he greedily began to suckle on them, increasing my ardor at his teats. Then, when my nips were well-sucked and I couldn’t stand it anymore, I pulled myself down to take his beautiful cock in my mouth. As I moved down, I could feel my erect, oozing dick drag across his hair and face. He groaned and grabbed for my member with his mouth, sucking it down when it finally came within range of his grasping lips. The feel of his wet warmth on my cock filled me with delight. Where had he been all my life? I returned his love in kind, slurping noisily on his rigid pole and fingering his winking hole with the forefinger of each hand. When he started to throb, I released his dick and sucked his balls into my mouth, playing pocket pool with them as I juggled them with my tongue and pushed them from one cheek to the other. Finally, when my own stiff flesh was hitting the back of his throat, I knelt up and pulled out of his mouth. His moaning desperation to keep me there produced a sucking slurp as my rod pulled out of his moist hole and bobbed over his head.

“You ready boy?” I asked him smiling down at him. “Yes Sir,” he whispered, staring in awe at my heavy cock. “Is this what you want?” “Yes Sir. Please Sir. I want you to fuck me. Now please!” A pushy bottom indeed! But I loved it. “And that’s what you’re going to get boy,” I said and rose to grab a condom from my desk drawer. “Sit up,” I ordered him and he obeyed. “Get me ready,” I said, handing him the rubber. He tore it open and took the prophylactic out of its pack. Then he kissed the tip of my cock, licking the drop of pre-cum from the piss-slit and unrolled the safe down the shaft of my cock and kissed the tip again as he gazed at it cradled lovingly in his hands. “I want this in me,” he whispered. I smiled into his eyes, knelt and moved forward on my knees, lifting his legs onto my shoulders as I rolled him back, exposing his pink hole. I began to push into him. “Push down,” I said and he complied, opening to me and gasping as his eager hole was filled. Once the head of my cock was inside his first sphincter, I stopped, waiting for his muscles to relax. When the tension gripping my cock eased, I pushed in farther, breaching the second sphincter. He gave a short grunt and then a longer groan from deep in his throat as I eased into him. Again I waited until his furrowed brow relaxed and a look of pleasure replaced it. Then he opened his bright blue, the bluest of eyes, and looked into mine. I knew he was ready.

I began by thrusting slowly but deeply. He settled into my rhythm quite naturally, clenching and relaxing as I went in and then out. I reached down with one hand, squeezing his tits alternately and jacking him with the other hand. This time it was about us, not just me! He reached up through my dark chest hair to take my hard brown nipples in his hands and pinched them in rhythm to my thrusts. As his warm innards became more relaxed and welcoming, I picked up speed and began to fuck with abandon. The sounds of our grunts and moans filled the room and, frankly, we didn’t care whether or not we were overheard; we were far too randy to give a damn! As my fucking became more urgent, I could feel Patrick’s cock throbbing in my hand. My hips began to jerk and my breathing was ragged, when, suddenly, we both went over the edge together, Thick white ropes of jism spewed from the red tip of Patrick’s hard, heavy dick and splashed across his smooth-shaven belly as I shot and shot into his gut.

Finally, it was over and I collapsed on top of him, gasping for air. Our mouths found each other and were frustrated in their desire to lock together by the desperate need for air. So we alternated deep throating one another with drawing deep lungfuls of air. Gradually, our breathing calmed. I rolled off of my lover and he turned his head so that we could look into each other’s eyes. His were so bright. “I love you,” he murmured, holding a cum-slicked finger up to my lips. I sucked it in and licked it clean. “I love you too, Patrick,” I whispered, knowing that we’d just gone to a place we, by all rights, should never have gone, but contented for the moment to hold onto this man with whom I’d just joined.

To be continued.