The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Experiment in Therapy

Sandy:

“And how did that make you feel?” The twenty-seven year old Dr. John Whight generically asked his patient Sandy. She answered without revealing more than he already surmised. He had been seeing Sandy for about a month now, but his sessions never found a true focus. He blamed himself. He new of his blatant attraction to this deeply tanned, natural blonde. Blondes are not normally his type, but Sandy was every guys type somehow. He felt that he was too distracted by her beauty to do serious analysis at first. She always wore some tight fitting shirt and incredibly short short-shorts or skirts (both were usually jeans). He almost transferred his patient to his considerably older associate, and founder of his practice, Dr. Kends. He decided against it, because he thought he could control himself in the long run.

Sandy was an interesting case too for John though. While most find college a life changing experience, Sandy’s college experience was different somehow. She was an admitted bookworm when she entered college, and was highly inward. While she consistently received A’s in her first couple of years, eventually her grades slipped to C’s and B’s by the time she graduated several months ago with a Criminal Justice degree from University of Northeastern Carolina, which was also John’s university. These changes coincided with her meeting her best friend, Katy, whom she met at a party. This Katy appears to have been a leading factor in her lowered grades, and other surprising personality changes, or reversals, including a total loss of timidity. Sandy do not fully attribute her personality changes to her friendship with Katy, but admits that a lot of Katy’s personality affected her.

She said that after she met Katy, her ex said that she did not even know her anymore, which Sandy could not understand. She said that her ex claimed that her skin seemed darker, and that her hair was no longer a dyed blonde. He also said that she no longer had any blemishes, and that a tattoo of a red rose “magically” appeared wrapped around her ankle. Her response, she told

John, was that her hair was always natural blonde, and she had been tanning recently. She also said that she had the tattoo ever since they met. He even claimed that she hated the beach, but now seemed to be gaining an obsession with it. Her response was that, she never “hated” the beach, and while she never went in the past, the sand and ocean admittedly became much more inviting to her than it ever had been.

Perhaps the most interesting claim from her ex was that she acted different, and it was not just the newfound beach obsession. Sandy stated to both her ex and now John that she was actively “rearranging” herself internally after becoming friends with Katy. These “changes” included a newfound lustfulness, a new love for having her feet rubbed, and wanting everyone to call her Sandy. “Sandy” turned out to be a nickname that Katy gave her (her original name was Joan), because of how she both had a “beach babe” look, and how she wanted to spend more time at beaches. She of course legally changed her name to Sandy soon after she graduated.

Her ex left her within a month after he realized these apparent changes in Sandy, and they never talked again. Breaking up was the best thing that ever happened to her, she told John. It was almost the beginning of a new life for her. She soon realized a growing hatred of the dorms, and she quickly found and rented a private house on the beach that was only five minutes from John’s office (they were all in Myrtle Beach, SC). She said that she loved the privacy of the house, and of course the attached private beach. To pay for her last years of college, along with the beach house, she went into molding, and quit her job in retail. She said that she wanted to pursue a career as a model, and wanted to become a true supermodel. Though in our last session she admitted that she is considering some work in pornography. She also, while never directly telling John, started to have sex much more often, which seemed to be one night stands. She was happy with her life, and the reason why she was in his office was because the modeling agency she worked for required a one-time psych exam for all full time models. John had scheduled her twice a week so they could get through the required hours quickly. He saw nothing wrong with her, as he felt that there was nothing wrong with deciding on a different life path halfway through college, or even after. This was there second to last appointment.

After about an hour, she said that she had to go for a photo shoot. She said that she looked forward to this one because of it being beach shoot. She had not done such a shoot for some time. John was partly glad that they were nearly done with her sessions. He always seemed to be crossing his legs to hide his arousal during their sessions, and found it unprofessional. He was also married for nearly five years to a beautiful wife, and felt uncomfortable being so aroused by another woman. He was moving apart from her however, and he knew it. He also felt a growing inadequacy in his job, and was starting to feel lost. That was the reason why he knew he would miss Sandy, as he was somehow inspired by her. He secretly wondered what it would be like to have a more intimate session with her as a result.

Experimental Therapy:

That night John was reading a book on alternate therapy procedures in his study at home. He had hoped to expand his skill set as a therapist, as he merely got his doctorate a year ago. He had found the book useless so far, but that night he began thumbing through a section on hypnosis. He ignored the method while in school, because he felt that her would find no use for it while treating patients.

He then felt his wife’s soft hand on his shoulder. “When are you coming to bed, John?” she asked quietly. He looked up at the curly brown haired woman, and answered, “Soon, Dana. I wanna finish this chapter.” As she walked out of the room in her black satin night gown, she mumbled, “Always has to read his psychology books.”

He loved Dana, but he never felt more apart from her. When he watched her leave, he felt how stale their love became. They met in college, and married after they graduated. She had sexily wavy brown hair, firm breasts, long legs, and light skin. She was slightly taller than John at five feet and nine inches. He had fallen for her body originally, and is slowly realizing that that could be a reason why they were moving apart. They also had not talked all that much of late. The last time they even had sex he felt like they were making “lust” instead of “love.”

He continued to read the hypnosis chapter with greater and greater interest. He was beyond intrigued by the methods the book portrayed. The part that interested him the most was how it could open up patients to what was truly bothering them. It could allow him to get to the core of the patient’s problems, and he felt that it would efficiently bring the patient to a “cure.” It also outlined several methods of achieving a hypnotic state. He highlighted appropriate sections with his pen for later viewing.

John morosely looked to the door behind him, when he finished the chapter. He did not want to sleep with his wife that night. In fact, he thought about sleeping with Sandy instead. She had put him in such a daze. He was greatly bothered by all this. He shook his head, and decided to sleep on the sofa next to him. He fell fast asleep almost as soon as he shut off his lamp.

John’s dreams were the most vivid and erotic he could remember. He was on a moonlit beach, while he found himself lusting over his wife as she was lusting over him. They were having the best sex they ever had. They explored their bodies in way they had never done before. There was no love among their actions, but they did not care. It was all made possible by Sandy, who re-taught sex to them. Sandy taught them to not ignore their more basic, lustful desires.

Sandy fucked them both individually at first, so that they could emulate the lust that she created. After John and his wife finished their lustful fucking, Sandy sandwiched her self between them. She powerfully said, “I can feeeeel the lust between you two! Make lust with me!” John shoved his solid cock into Sandy’s perfect, shaved pussy, while Dana rubbed her well trimmed pussy on Sandy’s tight ass. Their motions were barely human, while their moans were truly animalistic. Drool fell down their cheeks, while their juices fell down their legs. After what felt like hours in the timeless dream, they came with unfathomable passion. Dana fell asleep, and Sandy sexily said, “You’re so fucking good at hypnosis! John, lets fuck some more! John … John …”

He woke up with his wife shaking him. “John you’re gonna be late for work!” As he came to his senses, he realized he had a throbbing erection that Dana was clearly ignoring. He quickly prepared himself for work. Unconsciously, he threw the experimental therapy book into his briefcase. Just before John ran out the door, Dana grumbly said, “That’s not the first time you passed out on that couch. One of these days I really think we should have a talk.” He artificially agreed and went to work.

Chap 1