The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Experiment in Therapy

An Experiment:

The rest of the week went slowly. Many of his patients were on vacation, so he had less appointments than usual. When Thursday came along, he only had three appointments. One was a hypochondriac, another had severe anxiety issues, and the third was Sandy on her last mandated hour for her modeling agency. Though he truly enjoyed his talks with the focused Sandy, he was glad this would be her last appointment. He knew that he was developing a crush on her, and that his integrity was breaking down as a result.

His second patient left, and he found that he had some time to himself before Sandy was scheduled to arrive. He sat back in his rolling chair and glanced at the bookshelf next to his desk. To his surprise, he saw his experimental therapy book on the right end. He had forgotten putting it up there, and only then vaguely remembered finding it his briefcase before throwing it onto the shelf.

“Dr. Whight, Sandy Greene is here,” the receptionist proclaimed on the tiny speaker on his desk. “Send her in.” He was anxious in more ways than one. He wanted to give her company a good review of her, but felt that it would not be objective enough. He decided that this issue could not be helped.

Sandy walked in looking hotter than ever. She looked unique too sporting semi-clear black pantyhose and sandals. She of course wore her jean short-shorts (shorter and more revealing than usual), with a blue tube top above that brought out her deep blue eyes. She sat down on the couch in front of him. John crossed his legs, and put on his professional demeanor.

“So Sandy, this looks like our last session.”

“Yeah. I hope you don’t think I’m crazy,” she said jokingly.

“That’s not a word we like to use, and I feel our sessions have gone rather well. Is there anything you would like to talk about?”

“Well, dunno. I’ve probably said more than I thought I would, but your easy to talk to, which makes sense.”

“Yeah,” he chuckled.

“I guess I should explain my oddly put together attire! Well, I just came from a shoot. I think it went pretty well. I had a fuckin’ good time. Hell, it was at the beach! Anyway, it was kinda of a ‘free-style’ shoot, as I like to call it, for some art galleries, and the only directive was to wear some tan and back hose. I started with the tan. They were almost my exact skin color, so all they did was make my legs look sleek and shiny. In those I had several shots of me running on the sand, lying down with my legs kicking around in the air. I even had a bunch of nude shots in those tan hose. Fuck, you know me! I love showing my beautiful body to the world! Anyway, when I switched to the black hose, I was completely naked. So I decided to slowly redress myself as the shoot went on. And well, ya’ know me, I only ever wear flip-flops and sandals! The shoot ran late, so I ran over without changing. Plus, ya’ know they let me keep a lot of the clothes they give me to wear,” she said with the upmost joy in her voice.

“Sounds like you had a lot of fun.”

“Yup!”

“There’s something I’d like to bring up. Your life clearly changed dramatically when you went to college. Among other things, you said that Katy made you realize how beautiful you are. You also said around the same time you looked at yourself in a mirror while naked, and liked what you saw almost … too much. Would you like to elaborate on that?”

“Well, Katy’s an amazing person. Pretty sure I mentioned it already, but she’s bi, and that’s why she told me how beautiful I am. In fact, if I were into girls, I would have fucked her in less than a heartbeat! Well, anyway, yeah, I remember that moment very well. I guess that was the moment I decided to try modeling. And yes, I liked what I saw. I, well … I didn’t just like what I saw … I was turned on by it. It was the strangest and most significant moment of my life. I don’t think I could explain it fully…” she answered uncomfortably.

John’s eyes glanced at his bookshelf toward his experimental therapy book. He knew she was not telling him the whole story, but gave her an analysis anyway. “Hmm. That’s interesting, but I believe it is understandable. Based on our past discussions, I could tell that you became bored with the direction your life was going. Katy showed you that, and the mirror reveled the direction you wanted.” John did not really like his analysis, but it made a good segue in his mind. “I feel we’re done, but we could finish up the hour if you’d like. Would you be interested in trying something new?” he asked. “Yeah sure, I’m free,” she answered curiously. “Well, I would like to try hypnosis on you. I’ve never done it before, and it would have no bearing on my final analysis.” John started to feel conflicted, as he had no idea were this would go. “Sure. Sounds like it could be fun!”

Shoving aside his internal conflict, John walked over to the coffee table in front of Sandy, and sat on it facing her. He swallowed. He had never been so close to her, and she truly was hot! He took his pen and swayed it back and forth. “Watch the tip of the pen,” he said therapeutically, “Watch it. Watch it glint in the light. As you watch it, you feel yourself get heavy. Your eyes are starting to close. You feel a deep sleep overcome you.” To John’s surprise, it was working faster than the book suggested. Sandy, at least on the surface, appeared hypnotized.

“Can you hear me, Sandy?”

“Yes, Dr. Whight,” she said slowly and quietly.

“Make yourself comfortable, Sandy.”

At that command, she took off her tube top and revealed her succulent, bare breasts. She removed her sandals, before standing. Slowly, she pealed off her tiny short-shorts revealing her bare, shaven pussy underneath the dark, opaque leggings. She sat back down, put her feet on the corner of the table, and rolled off her hose. She crossed her legs, naked, while reclining. Not counting his cock, John was amazed by his self control and exhilaration, and wanted to continue.

“Sandy, Do you remember the moment I front of the mirror? The moment we were just talking about?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me everything you remember about that moment.”

Sandy took a couple of deep breaths before answering. Quietly and mostly monotone she said, “I had just gotten out of the shower, and had a white towel wrapped around me. I remember I was brushing my hair in front of my full size mirror. Katy had given it to me as a birthday gift a week before. As I brushed, I noticed how soft and beautiful my hair was. I knew I had nice hair, but I never really saw it until then. After I finished brushing, I rain my fingers threw my still wet hair. It felt so good. My heart was racing. I then began to truly see my face. I felt its delicate curves, my beautiful blue eyes, my full lips, my teeth, and even my tongue. It was in that moment I knew I was turned on. I didn’t want to stop. I continued to feel down my neck, and to my shoulders. When I reached my towel, I hesitated briefly. I felt confused, but still wanted to continue. I let the towel fall off of me, and for the first time, I truly say my beauty. My jaw actually dropped. I kicked the towel away, and simply looked at myself from head to toe. I was perfect. I had no imperfections. My breathing was deep and uncontrolled. As I stared, I felt my smooth crotch get warm, and saw it get more wet than it had ever been.

“Without thinking, I sat down on the carpet below me, and masturbated to myself. I stared at everything through that mirror, literally from my perfect head to my perfect toes. The more I fingered my crotch, the more I literally fell in love with myself. I became my own type. I became my own lover.

“I remember there was a moment that contained a feeling that held every bit of emotion I had in a single instant. I had felt the length of my body. My hand went from my soft, drying hair, to my face, to my neck, to my shoulder, down my arm and back up toward my breast, and down to flat stomach, to my ass and thigh, and down my calves, to my soft heels, to my wrinkly arch, and finally to my toes … OHHH OOHAA … I’m sorry I think I just came.”

She paused (her snatch was visibly wet), and the amazed John asked her to continue. “Umm, I did not cum then when I touched my toes, but the feeling was that good. At that point, I could think of nothing else … but me. I kept pleasuring myself. I squeezed every touchable inch of my perfect body with one hand always squeezing my crotch. I couldn’t—I didn’t want to stop myself. I kept making love to myself for what turned out to be the better part of an hour before I came. I never came so powerfully before. I felt as if I had discovered true love for the first time.

“As I lay drowsily on the floor, drenched in my own sweat and juices, my mind reset itself. ‘What the fuck did I just do? What the fuck’s wrong with me!?’ I screamed in my head. I could not understand what I just did to myself; how I fell in love with myself. A moment of shock then hit me when I realized that I still felt the same way!

“I passed out, and woke up about an hour later. I felt much less shocked and disgusted with myself. I looked up at the mirror that reflected my beautiful body, and smiled. In that moment, I accepted that ‘I’ was the love of my life. That’s why I haven’t had a steady relationship since, or even before to some degree. I now only have eyes for myself. It all started to make sense too. When we masturbate, we’re normally alone right? So right there we’re already fucking ourselves. What helped me get to the next step was that I already knew I was beautiful. And I never really looked at myself until then. I’m not really bi; I know that much. Fuck, I never even told Katy, and she is bi! No, I’m not attracted to other women. Besides, I’m my own type.

“I know it sounds strange, but it makes sense to me. I’ve known myself for as long as I can remember. I always understood myself better than anyone. I’m fucking attractive! I don’t need a perfect match, because I AM my own perfect match. I could never cheat on myself, because I’m not two people. I have no problem with having a ‘one night stand’ with a guy sometimes. I keep it a secret, because I know no one would understand this love. Fucking guys sometimes is one way I keep it secret. Though, some guys have noticed that I tend to touch myself during sex more than anything else…

“After this love became clear and understandable, I came to another realization. I should show what I love to the world. I don’t need to keep my beauty to myself. Modeling was the first thing that came to mind, and maybe porn later on. Sure I finished my college degree, but I didn’t wanna pursue that career anymore. So I became a part time model until I graduated, and loved the pictures of myself. I’m full time now, and love every second of it. I’m already making a boatload of cash!”

John, intentionally or not, made Sandy reveal the core of herself. He was unsure of what to think about Sandy’s love for herself, or the fact that he did not realize it prior. Unsure of where this could still go, he decided to end the session.

“Sandy.”

“Yes Doctor Whight?”

“When I count to three, You will awaken. You will put your clothes back on at the count of two. As I said, by the count of three you will awaken, and also at the count of three, you will remember what happened after I put you under as a distant and hard to remember dream. Do you understand, Sandy?”

“Yes Doctor Whight.”

John started to count after he went back to his deck chair. “One … Two …” he said as Sandy redressed herself, “and … three.” Sandy opened her eyes, and clearly came out of a daze. “Hey, what’d ya’ do? I can’t seem to remember.” John smiled and answered, “Well, you were under, but not much came of it. I asked a few things, but you were generally unresponsive.” Sandy shrugged, “Oh all right. I must admit, I feel refreshed! Keep practicing. I’m sure you’ll get it.”

Sandy walked up to him, and put her hand on hist shoulder. His heart raced. “You know, Doc, if you want more help with this hypnosis thing, just give me a call!” she said proving her outgoing nature. She took out a card from her modeling agency, and scribbled her cell phone number on it. Sandy left the room after. John truly felt exhilarated. To him, Sandy, and his newfound skill for hypnosis, filled a seemingly growing void in his life. He still felt conflicted, but could not deny this. Even with his internal conflict, he wanted to see how far he could go. As he came to these revelations, John uncontrollably put the card in his breast pocket.

chap 2