The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Experiment in Therapy

The Extra Session:

The night after Sandy’s final session, John was writing his final analysis of her in his study. He did not want to write it at first, because he felt that he lost his objectivity with her. He really did develop a crush on her. And hell, how sane can a person be if they were truly in love with themself? How could he have not seen this narcissistic behavior from the start? His specialty had always been anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorders, but that was no excuse. Was he not the therapist everyone thought he was?

He just could not bring himself to right a poor review of Sandy, however. His schoolboy-crush had all but overwhelmed him. Plus, he did promise that the hypnosis session would be off the record. He soon came to the conclusion that not only was she perfectly fine mentally not counting the hypnosis findings (he already ignored his weaknesses as a therapist that he only jsut realized), but also that she deserved to be successful in her endeavors. Also, he felt that all concerns surrounding his skills and ethics as a therapist would melt away once he finished a strong report.

The detailed report he eventually wrote on Sandy summed up to her being a highly amiable and driven individual, with definite focus in her life. He was looking over the report, when his wife walked in wearing the blue satin night gown he had given her for her birthday.

“Your up late again, John.”

“I know, I’m sorry.”

“I don’t wanna sleep alone again.”

“All right, Dana”

They both went to bed. They made love that night, and to John it felt more like lust than anything else. What complicated matters more was how he thought about Sandy while they were screwing. He almost called out her name multiple times. Luckily for John, Dana normally did most of the “talking” during sex. John felt more uncertain about himself and his marriage when they cuddled. The love was gone for him, but Dana’s body still aroused him greatly. “That was great, John!” she said happily. John whispered, “Yeah.”

The next morning, John was getting ready to mail out Sandy’s review to her modeling agency. His wife had left for her graduate classes (she was taking graduate anthropology courses at the time). He put the enclosed report on his study’s desk, and looked for an appropriate stamp. His eyes traveled to his sport jacket, which still held Sandy’s card. Mindlessly, he walked over and took it out. He stared at the card. He mind was blank for a while, despite definite arousal, before he came to a decision. He decided that once he mailed her review she would no longer be his patient. Therefore it would not really be unethical to meet with her privately. He knew his colleagues would disapprove if they knew (he would have disapproved too, prior to meeting Sandy), but it seemed like such an ethically grey area to him now.

With uncertainty, he took out his cell phone and called her. The phone rag a few times. He started to think that she may have been working. Then someone picked up.

“Hello!” the female voice answered.

“Um, Sandy?” he asked with his throat dry.

“Yeah, that’s me. Who’s this?”

“Its John, umm, Dr. Whight.”

“Oh hey, Doc! Its nice you called. What is it?” she asked happily.

“Well, umm, you offered to help me out with my, ahh, hypnosis. I have a free day today, and, err, I was hoping I could come over.”

“Oh sure! I’m free. I’m not at work till Monday.”

“I guess, I’ll see you soon then?”

“Sure, see yeah!”

They hung up. His heart was racing. John knew he must have sounded like some timid, teenage kid asking a girl on a date for the first time. He did lie about having no appointments, so he called his office. “Yeah, hi, Fred? Yeah, this is Dr. John Whight. Could you cancel all my appointments for the day. I got this head cold all of a sudden, and I don’t want to make my patients sick or anything.” The administrative assistant complied, and said he would work on the rescheduling.

John soon found himself at Sandy’s beach house (he saw her address on a form a month ago). The house was small, and had two floors. It was a sparsely populated area, so there were few other houses on the street. He walked up to the door, and knocked. His heart was racing again. There was no answer. He was in such a daze that he did not even realize the bright blue skies around him. He thought that she must have been sunbathing on this hot day. It was all part of the beach going experience of which she could never get enough.

When he walked along the side of her house, he saw the excellent ocean view. When he found himself at the back of the house, he saw Sandy sunbathing in the nude. His breath was taken away. She lay flat on her stomach on top of a white towel, with her arms parallel to her body. Her deeply tanned skin glistened in the bright sunlight. His mind shut off, and his pants began to shrink. He had never seen a more beautiful image in his life. He realized in that moment that he felt that he knew her better than his own wife. He hesitated to think that he wanted her more, as well. This was becoming more than a crush for John.

Sandy looked up with her sweet blue eyes, and smiled at John. “Hey Doc! Its good to see you away from that fucking office! I knew you were coming over, but you know I can’t resist a good sunbathe. I hope you don’t mind.” Regaining some composure, John answered, “Its OK. Thats fine. Were all adults right?” Sandy jokingly replied, “Sure.”

The naked woman, who was beyond beautiful with her glistening skin, stood up revealing the rest of her naked body to John for what she would have believed to be the first time. She walked up to him and sweetly said, “Come on inside, John.”

As she led him inside, John noticed the way she walked on the highly loose sand. She walked so effortlessly, it was as if she floated. It was unexplainable, but she walked more naturally on sand while barefoot than she would in flip flops on his office floor.

John soon found himself inside next to a couch with the naked Sandy grabbing her jean-shorts (custom frayed on the lower part that revealed much of her ass), and dark blue bikini top that brought out her eyes. She squeezed on the two articles in possibly the cutest way possible.

The first thing John noticed, after Sandy squeezed into her clothes, is that nearly all the pictures in that room were of her. Though, some did have other people in them. On one wall there was a large poster of her sexily lying on the beach with teal bikini laying next to her. She said it was her first nude shot as he stared at it. The large, framed picture on the same wall was of her sprawled out naked on a white bed. On the coffee table in front of the couch there was another framed picture (this time with her clothed) with her posing on a deck that faced the ocean at sunset. There were numerous others including an open portfolio on a table near the poster. There was also a Yoga book on her coffee table with a picture of her and other flexible women on the cover. There was even a what looked like a photo book with her picture on the cover titled “Beach Babe Sandy.” On the cover there was a Post-it that read, “Hope you like this preview copy. We at the head office all know how much you like to review your own work. James.” All the pictures in the room were very tasteful, and downright beautiful.

“So did ya’ mail that review out?” she asked seriously.

“Yeah, there was no problem.”

“That’s great! Thank you!”

Sandy leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. John’s heart went more wild than he thought possible. They sat next to each other on her couch. He could smell her perfume-laden suntan lotion.

“Fuck, Sandy! You never did like wearing a lot did ya’?”

“I know. I guess I wouldn’t be much of a beach model if I did! … So how ‘bout that hypnosis?” she said smiling while crossing her smooth legs.

“All right. Just sit back and get comfortable.”

She lay back, and put her bare feet up on her coffee table. She crossed her legs at the ankles. When John saw her sand encrusted soles and toes, he realized that every part of this woman was truly beautiful. She even made the sand on her feet beautiful! He was neutral to feet, but found himself strangely turned on by Sandy’s.

He took out a pen from his pocket. It turned out to be the same one he used before conveniently. He stood over her with the pen, across from the coffee table, in her direct line of sight.

“Look at the tip of the pen, Sandy. See the tip’s glistening metal as it sways. As you see it, you feel yourself get heavy. Your eyes become harder to open. Soon you will find yourself in a deep sleep.” She went under faster this time. John was amazed with himself. He was a natural at this. He wanted to ensure she was fully under, so he asked her something she would not answer truthfully while conscious.

“Sandy, who is the love your life?”

“It is not a ‘who.’ It is me,” she said softy.

“You are in love with yourself?”

“Yes … deeply. And secretly.”

“But you are neither bi nor are opposed to sleeping with men?”

“That is true. Besides, I am my own type mentally and physically. It would be hard for another woman to match that. Anyway, I like a good one night stand. Its almost like a threesome, I guess. The sex is a way of keeping my secret. I’ll fuck you if you want; I can tell you want me.”

“Well … umm. Anyway, Sandy, tell me your most perverted fantasy,” he said without thinking.

“I don’t really have one anymore, as I have already done it. It was great though. You know I am flexible. I’ve shown it during shoots numerous times. I took the heel of my foot, lubbed it up with my spit, and used it to rub my pussy. I shoved the other deep into my mouth, and deepthroated it. I enjoy my feet. How could I not? I love every part of me. They are the softest part of me, and they’re so curvy.”

John’s cock was about to split his pants. He really did want to fuck her. He decided since he had come this far that there was no turning back. As Sandy was so unique, he wanted to do something unique with her. He took off his pants and boxers, and instructed her to clamp the arches of her feet around my cock, and to suck him off at the same time.

John sat next to her, and she automatically clamped her sandy arches around his cock after she wiped the sand off her soles. Her mouth and feet pumped his cock hard. His body squirmed as he grabbed at the couch cushions. Sex had not been this good for him in years. Up and down, up and down. For him, her soft arches almost felt better than a pussy. Sandy knew what she was doing, and yet seemed mechanical in her hypnotic state. Regardless, he soon came greatly. Sandy swallowed his cum, licked her lips, and shifted back into her initial position. When John came back to his senses (he nearly passed out), he realized that he was still highly aroused. He then wanted to see if he could make her more open to women under the right circumstances. Since she was deeply in love with herself, a woman, he thought that it should not be that hard to convince her.

“Sandy, can you here me?”

“Yes, John,” she said in a whisper.

“Help me understand why you are in love with yourself, a woman, and not be attracted to other women.”

“I didn’t just fall in love with my body. I fell for my mind, as well. I suppose if I saw a woman who looked just like me, I would be attracted to her, but no other woman looks exactly like me.”

“Are there any circumstances that would make you willing to have sex with a woman, Sandy?”

“If the other woman appreciated me. If she truly wanted to pleasure me. I guess I would not be opposed to it. I guess that’s one of the reasons why I’m a model. I love it when people appreciate what I am in love with.”

“All right, Sandy. When I count to three, you will only remember this as though it were a hard to remember, distant dream. However you will follow these commands: When I tell you that I figured out that you are deeply in love with yourself, you will not be surprised but it; and as I gave you a positive psych review you feel that you own me somethings. You will feel that you owe me more than mere sex or hypnosis. Do you understand, Sandy?” he said, suspecting the latter command to be true already.

“Yes, John.”

John quickly pulled his boxers and pants back up. “One, Two, Three.” Sandy quickly came to her senses, and said, “Refreshing like the first time! I can’t really remember what happened though.” John then decided to see how effective his small amount of conditioning was.

“So Sandy. There was something I always wondered about.”

“What is it?”

“Well, its something I realized after I wrote my report on you. Don’t worry, I didn’t change the thing after I wrote it. Anyway, you told me that you haven’t had a steady relationship since college. You admitted to only having an occasional one night stand, but originally mentioned that you were sexually active. Putting it all together with the moment in front of the mirror when you decided to become a model, I see a very unique picture. I think you fell in love that day in front of the mirror. It wasn’t a new love for modeling, or even the beach. It was for yourself.”

“Yes, your right … I am my own lover. I guess that’s why I said I was sexually active. I make love to myself … a lot. I knew you would figure it out, but I had to do the sessions with you. It was strange for me at first too, but who am I to question love?”

“I don’t want to question it either. You’re truly in love, and enjoying yourself. I can’t see anything wrong with that. Your secret’s safe with me,” he said with an honest smile.

Sandy leaned over and kissed him on the lips. “Thank you,” she said lovingly. Sandy straddled his legs, and said, “If you want me, you can have me.” John passionately kissed her on the lips in reply. He pealed off her tight bikini top. As he squeezed and nibbled at her breasts, Dana became a distant memory. Sandy touched her sides, and unzipped her shorts. She squeezed her crotch with one hand, and felt down her face and neck with the other. “Oh, Sandy!” she called out to herself. There was a strong look of personal fulfillment on her as she called out. This was clearly the first time she could be open about herself with someone else.

She then stood up to peel off her tiny shorts. The naked woman took John’s hand, and brought him up the steps to her bedroom. The room, which faced the ocean, had a large mirror encompassing most of the wall adjacent to the bed. “Practice,” she jokingly whispered in his ear. She sprawled out sexily on that bed like she was posing for a shoot. “Fuck the beautiful thing that I love!” Sandy screamed.

John’s clothes fell away. He jumped on top of her. He aggressively kissed her. Their tongues went wild in their mouths. Sandy only touched herself, and seemed to avoid touching John with her hands. “Your so beautiful, Sandy. So Unique. Fuck, every part of you is so fucking hot! You could make me obsessed with your fingers or even your feet! Its like your body is so hot that I’m developing some kind of body fetish!” Sandy sexily smiled at him, “I understand. I look at myself in that mirror every morning and think, ‘This is the most beautiful person in the world. This is the person I love.”

John slowly penetrated Sandy’s dripping pussy. He held himself upright, and placed her soft leg on his chest. He passionately thrust his hips as he felt up and down her smooth leg. He realized quickly that she must do laser hair removal, or something as effective, because it felt as if no hair ever existed on her leg and crotch. He loved it!

Sandy felt down her body from her face to the arches of her feet. John heard her call out her name under her breath. She brought her foot to her face, and lovingly licked and sucked on it. “Ummmm! You should give my feet a try. Sooo FUCKIN’ good!” She shoved the whole thing in her mouth, and deepthroated it like a cock. There was no gagging.

John continued to thrust, and he brought the sole to his face. He saw the clean sand still between her toes. He sniffed it, and did not mind the scent. He lightly licked the end of her big toe. It tasted good to him. He then aggressively licked it from heal to toe. He realized quickly that she either sweat the suntan lotion off already, or that she was not really wearing much at all, because he could only taste her skin and the sand. He then imitated Sandy, and trusted her foot into his mouth. He loved how the taste of sand and feet permitted his mouth. While Sandy removed her foot to just rub it on her sexy face, John kept the other in his mouth. He thrust more vigorously, as he was close to cumming. Sandy began loudly calling out her name while she rubbed up and down her leg with her foot rubbing against her face. Sandy’s foot popped out of John’s mouth as they fell into orgasm. In unison they both screamed, “SANDY!”

They lay next to each other. Sandy was lightly touching her breasts. John said breathlessly, “You’re really something else Sandy…”

chap 3