The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Experiment in Therapy

Dana’s Session:

John was sitting in his study that evening. He felt reborn. He had spent most of the day with Sandy. He had better sex with her than he ever had in his life. He was enthralled by their time together, as they did things he never imagined. He could not get the image of her naked body out of his mind. Through his intimate time with her, Jim better understood that Sandy was essentially a nymphomaniac through consistent sex with herself and sometimes others. She knew her body infinitely well, and could make herself horny on demand.

Sandy opened doors in his mind that he never knew existed. The sex and power beyond them exhilarated him. He felt alive for the first time in his life. There was no going back. Despite that feeling, he needed to get home.

His drive home was filled with he would do with Sandy in the future, and how Dana would join them. He soon found himself in his study pensive yet excited. He had only been home for about half an hour before Dana walked in. She sat on the couch that faced the desk John was sitting. She looked upset.

“John, do you think this is a good time to talk?” she asked morosely.

“Sure, what is it?” he responded while feeling their stale love.

“Well, you know, we just haven’t talked much anymore. We may have had great sex recently, but you just seem so distant,” she said looking very depressed.

John walked over and sat next to her. He put his arm around her. “It’s all right, Dana. I know I’ve been distant. I guess I’ve been a bit lost lately. I mean, I haven’t even been treating people for more than a year. You know I’ve never been that adaptable.” Dana leaned over and kissed his lips. John looked over Dana, as they talked. He was still very much attracted to this curly haired brunette. She was always his exact type. He was now sure that he lusted over her more than what little love was left between them. What surprised him was that he was all right with that. In that revelation, he saw no more reason to hold back on anything.

Dana looked happy that they were talking, while John realized that the lust he was feeling was not necessarily mutual. “You know, I’ve kept you so separate from my work, and lately that’s been consuming everything,” he said while veiling the truth, “Why don’t you help me out with something? I know you’ve wanted to know psychology a bit better.”

Dana looked at John with a subtly surprised look, but agreed to help. John stood up, and grabbed the same pen he used to hypnotize Sandy out of his sport jacket. He stood over Dana.

“If you’re OK with it, I would like to try to hypnotize you. I’ve been considering hypnotherapy on patients, I’m not sure if I’ve got it right yet,” he said partially lying again.

“All right. It might be interesting.”

“OK. Look at the tip of the pen. Watch it at it sways. Watch it glisten in the light. As you watch it, you feel yourself getting weaker; you feel your eyes getting heavy. You feel yourself getting very sleepy. Watch the pen …” he said noticing how Dana went under almost as quickly as Sandy did the first time he tried it on her.

“Can you hear me Dana?”

“Yes,” she said in almost a whisper

“Get comfortable, Dana,” he commanded before she simply laid herself down on the couch.

“Tell me, Dana, have you ever been attracted to another woman?”

“No. But, I guess I’ve thought about such a thing once or twice, but I never have.”

“Do you agree that women can be beautiful?”

“Yes.”

“Do you agree that sexual pleasure can be derived from a beautiful woman?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Then it stands to reason that if beauty equals pleasure, and that pleasure may be sexual, then you, a woman, could see the sexual pleasure of a beautiful woman.”

“Yes. I understand.”

“Good. Beauty-Equals-Pleasure.”

“Yes,” she subtly nodded

“Then since—BEAUTY-EQUALS-PLEASURE—you, a woman, cold very easily be sexually attracted to another woman.”

“Yes. It makes sense.”

“Now, Dana—BEAUTY-EQUALS-PLEASURE—is a fact that you will always understand whether you know it or not.”

“Yes. I shall always understand that beauty equals pleasure.”

“Good, Dana. Now, tell me your opinion of women’s feet in terms of sexuality,” he asked since Sandy really did give him a foot fetish (Dana’s certainly were not ugly either).

“Sexually, I never really thought about feet. I suppose if they are not ugly in any way they could have a certain beauty. Since beauty equals pleasure, they then can’t be that bad.”

“Good, Dana. Now listen to me very carefully. Everything I will say shall be truth in your mind.”

“Yes. I am listening.”

“Your feet are truly beautiful, and you’ve always known it. Beauty equals pleasure. Since you were a teenager, you’ve enjoyed looking at them, feeling them, and rubbing them while experiencing sexual arousal. Beauty equals pleasure. Its like and addiction, and thats why you never gave it up. The more you indulge the more you need it. You don’t find men’s feet beautiful, but are not repulsed by them. You were always afraid of expanding this fetish past your own feet, because you consider yourself straight. However, you find yourself peeking at other women’s feet sometimes before coming back to your senses. And, you’ve always known in your heart that for you to enjoy another woman’s beautiful feet would for you be a kind of gateway-drug to sexually wanting another woman. Beauty equals pleasure. So you worked to expand your fetish inwardly. This is why you took on yoga, as you NEEDED to be more flexible to smell and taste your feet, and to also use your feet to rub your pussy when you felt like it. You have kept this as a deep secret from everyone you’ve ever known including me. Even know you sexually enjoy your feet while your alone, with the constant fear of getting caught while your at it. Though, you tend to block out everything but your feet while you indulge in youy fetish. Is that all clear, Dana?”

“Yes,” she said quietly but sincerely.

“Good, Dana. Now, if you ever hear me, and only me, say ‘foot fetish,’ then your own foot fetish will become infinitely more powerful. So powerful in fact that all your inhibitions will be repressed, because you will feel as if you must satisfy your fetish more so than ever to gain composure. Once you do however, the gateway will have been opened, and you will no longer have reservations about women and their feet. In fact, you will be as addicted to other women’s feet as you are your own. Do you understand, Dana?”

“Yes.”

John brought Dana back in virtually the same way he did with Sandy. There was a change in her expression that did not occur with Sandy when she became fully conscious (Sandy’s expression perceivably changed). They talked about the hypnosis. Dana could not really remember it, but felt refreshed. They agreed that there was work to be done on it. There whole conversation at that point told him that everything worked as he had commanded.

Sandy and Dana’s Session:

Over the next couple of weeks Sandy and John continued their fling. Though Sandy’s work schedule was all but booked much of the time. To spruce up his sex life with his wife, Sandy taught him new moves and positions. The two understood their situations intimately well, and neither had a problem with the affair. And more uniquely, his relationship with Sandy helped to improve his marriage with Dana with more than just sex. He soon learned that he lusted over them both equally. To have them both at the same time became his only fantasy.

At the same time, John studied his wife. He secretly worked to find the most common times Dana indulged in her secret fetish. She was normally constant, with times that included showers and when she thought he was not home. He took it all into account in his planning for an eventual threesome that would start with a “surprise.”

Over those couple of weeks, John persuaded Sandy to do the threesome. He did not need to hypnotize her to do it, as all he need to do was assure her that Dana would appreciate her body and mind. Sandy suggested that he tell his wife that she was an old friend from college that was invited over for dinner to at least get things started. His wife had no problem with meeting an old friend, which she likely suspected was an ex, because John always kept friendly relations with ex girl friends turned friends. The hard part was actually setting up a time. After John sent his report out, Sandy’s schedule filled up fast. Her agency already saw her as one of their best, and they actually tried to forgo the psych exam for fear that they would unnecessarily loose time and money.

Sandy’s big plan with her primary agent in the modeling firm was for her to make enough money so that her agent could work privately for her, while she would leave her current firm. The idea was to give her more freedom, while she could still do work for her present agency for a better pay. She already made them and herself a lot of money, and her and her agent knew their plan would work well. Her, her agent, and her agency were already working on such a deal.

John and Sandy decided to go forward with their plans on a Friday afternoon. He met up with her at a photo shoot at her own house. This was the first time John saw her working, and he was not disappointed. She was given a light blue bikini to pose for some catalogue, and just told to have fun. They apparently just let her do her own thing when they did beach shoots of her now. She would lay passively on the sand, ran around and swam in the ocean. She knew just how to pose at just the right moment. John realized, for lack of better words, that she was brilliant. When they finished, Sandy, wrapped in a towel, was looking over the images of herself on a laptop, and gave suggestions on what she thought were the best.

The crew did not seem to care about John being there. Sandy later said that she had guests come to her shoots before. The crew left quickly. Sandy and John soon found themselves standing in her living room. They let her keep the sexy bikini she was still wearing. There was a lot of sand still sticking onto her deeply tanned skin and natural blonde hair.

“So how much time do we have?” Sandy said cutely.

“About an hour,” he said knowing that he intentionally gave his wife the wrong time in the hope of catching Dana fondling her feet.

“I’m gonna go hop in the shower. Wanna join me?”

“Oh you know I’d like to, but I want to save myself for later.”

“Your loss,” she said as she stroked his cheek with her index finger.

She hurriedly ran up the steps. John heard the shower come on soon after. He sat down on the couch. His eyes fell on “Beach Babe Sandy.” John never looked inside the photo book before, but knew it must be good. Sandy told him that the book had been put onto book shelves about a week after he sent her agency his review. She was told that the book was already selling well.

He thumbed through the book. They were mostly very sexy, tasteful shots of her. Sandy always specialized in solo shoots. Though, there were a few that had other women pictured. Much to his dismay, there were no shots of her naked, her “private parts” were always covered. As he skimmed through the captions, he realized that the book was essentially a fictionalized “day in the life” of Sandy. Then again, Sandy always tried to spend as much time at the beach as possible, which was accurately portrayed in the book. The captions were, in many ways, silly, but the images more than made up for it.

John then heard muffled orgasmic screams from the shower above. “OOHHHHH AHHHH, FUCK YEAH, SANDY!” The shower shut off a few minuets later. Sandy soon walked down in a teal mini skirt and blue tube top. “Lets go John,” she said breathlessly.

They found themselves at John’s house before they knew it. John seemed more excited than Sandy, but she was ready to try something knew. John pulled up in his driveway. Him and Sandy quietly walked into the house, and looked for Dana. They heard muffled moans in the bedroom and walked up. When they opened the door, they saw the naked Dana indulging in her “secret” fetish. Sandy was amazed by the site (while John mentioned to her about some of the hypnotism, he never mentioned the foot fetish). She looked shocked as she removed her foot from her mouth.

“ … Oh fuck,” she whispered in her shock.

“What are you doing, Dana?” John asked while pretending to be surprised.

“I, umm, well, err … you’re, umm. Your early,” she responded disjointedly with drool falling down her cheek.

“Maybe a little, but what’s going on here?”

“I … is that Sandy? She seems nice. She looks like that woman on that yoga book you gave me … Ahh, I should’ve told you. I never told anyone. No one’s ever caught me,” she said coming to her senses with her face in her hands.

The amazed Sandy stayed at the door, while the pleased John sat next to her on the bed. He put his arm around her. “It would have been all right if you told me about this fetish. I mean, I have nothing against feet. I wouldn’t say that I have a—Foot Fetish—but I think we could have made it work out.” Dana’s eyes went wide at the sound of the codeword John programmed into her. Her breathing became extremely heavy. “OH FUCK. What the … I can’t control it!” she said as her eyes wondered to Sandy’s flip flop clad feet, and her own. “FUCK! I want ‘em all! Oh God! Fucking help me! I need them!” she said as all her inhibition and control melted away.

Uncontrollably, Dana grabbed her feet. She shoved one foot in her mouth, and the other on her crotch. She came within moments. “Oh fuck, It’s not enough! I fuckin’ need more!” she proclaimed desperately while staring at Sandy’s feet. Sandy cautiously walked over to the other side of the bed. She slipped off her flip flops, and swung her legs and feet up onto the bed. “You can have them if you think they will help,” Sandy said quietly.

The look on Dana’s face amazed him. He had never seen it before. It was a look of total want and desperation. After several deep breaths, Dana grabbed them. She rubbed them hard. She shoved one big toe in her crotch like a cock, and looked up at Sandy. “My God you are beautiful! I can’t believe I avoided this pleasure!” Sandy looked up at her, and smiled. That was all she needed to hear, as all her reservation seemed to melt away. Sandy, lay back, and enjoyed the attention.

Dana’s eyes went wide as she gorged herself with another woman’s feet. She inhaled the heels, licked the arches, and sucked on each individual toe. Sandy squeezed her breasts under her tube top, and squeezed her snatch. Her blue eyes shut, and her breathing increased.

John could not help but rub his pulsing cock at the sight of the two women. Both women were giving into their sapphic desires as he had influenced them to do. As he stroked he realized quickly that he was not just getting off on just by the women alone. It was the thrill that he created the situation. He made it happen with his apparent natural talent for hypnosis. The fact that they were women were somehow just icing on the cake for him. John could not wait to expand his talent further, but he had a threesome to get on with.

As John reminisced on the encounter he had created, Dana had inserted Sandy’s foot deep into her mouth, while she pressed the other’s arch on her snatch. Sandy was fingering herself, and while her moans were loud, Dana’s were louder. At once they came hard and fast. They laid back breathless.

The naked Dana crawled on top of Sandy. “Your so beautiful, Sandy. I should never have resisted this pleasure. I really am bi!” Sandy lovingly smiled back, lifted her head, and gave Dana a long, passionate kiss. With Dana’s almost forceful help, Sandy removed her only two articles of clothing. While making out, and squeezing each other, it became more clear to John that these women are truly on different sides on the same spectrum. Sandy was about five foot and seven inches, while Dana was at least two inches taler. Sandy was voluptuous, while Dana had a slim figure. Sandy had straight, natural blonde hair and Dana had curly dark brown. Sandy had a deep tan, while Dana had light skin. Sandy’s eyes were a jewel-like blue, while Dana’s were almost black. Even their crotches looked different, with Sandy’s being totally shaved, and Dana’s being a small, well kept bush.

They both looked up sexily at John, whose clothes had already been shed. He crawled up next to them. Dana, clearly exploring her fetish further, spit all over her feet, and clamped her arches around his cock. Sandy whispered something into Dana’s ear, and she removed one foot from his swollen cock. Sandy, with a lustful look in her eye, brought her foot over, and clamped his cock with Dana’s foot. They stroked hard, and all three enjoyed it equally. Up and down, up and down their feet went. John could not hold back any longer. A massive amount of cum squirted out all over the women’s legs and feet. Sandy and Dana cleaned up the mess using only their feet. They then licked their feet clean enjoying the salty taste.

Lying back he noticed the pen that he had been using for hypnosis on the floor. It must have fallen out of his pocket when he nonchalantly removed his clothes. The pen had the same name as the publisher of his alternative therapy book: Potesto & Domina. He had forgotten that the pen came with the book. He then realized that pen was more than just a “free gift.” He diabolically smiled.

Sandy then lay next to John while Dana lay next to Sandy. He looked at the two women next to him in anticipation for the lustful sex that was to come.

chap 4