The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimentation and Exploration

by J. Darksong

III.)

Morning came all too soon, and I was frankly still a bit cotton-brained when I followed along after the two women as we trudged through the mall. I yawned, wishing that I’d taken Velma up on her offer of a cup of coffee before we hit the road. I enjoyed coffee well enough, but it tended to wreak havoc on my system if I didn’t counter it with a full stomach, and we’d just grabbed a quick bite of sausage biscuits on the way out to make sure we arrived in time for Velma’s appointment. Between Cindy and myself, we both had enough cash on us to grab snacks at the mall anyway, but frankly, I was more occupied with what could possibly be happening once we returned home.

I’d made a bet with my charming, witty, lesbian cohort, who was smirking and smiling grandly as we walked along the various stores. She was no doubt anticipating her victory, concocting all the various taunts and jibes she’d be tossing at me for having her name carved into the back of my head when I lost. Similar to the thoughts I was having of what I’d be doing with HER once she lost, and I got to hypnotize her into compliance.

Of course, I did respect her as my friend. Er… somewhat. I mean, she HAD set up this whole silly bet in the first place with the specific desire to ruin my haircut in an obvious and meaningful way that everyone who saw me afterward would no doubt ask me about. At least until my next haircut erased her tampering. So yeah… while I intended to have my fun with her once she was under my control, I wasn’t actually planning to turn her into my submissive little sex slave or anything. For one thing, she was not interested in me sexually. And even if I COULD somehow hypnotize her into going against her normal inclinations and turn her into a straight, sweet, submissive little pet lusting after me… it would completely ruin our friendship. If she didn’t strangle me with her bare hands—which, I thought, remembering those bulging biceps of hers, was a definite possibility—she would never talk to me again.

As we passed by Claire’s however, noting the perfume and cosmetics stand out front and open, an evil grin formed on my face. Cindy completely eschewed makeup of all kinds. She was the ‘manliest’ girl I had ever known, in mindset if not body, and the idea of painting her face or body with vibrant colors, she said often, made her want to puke. I chuckled silently at the idea of the perfect revenge and separating from the group with the excuse of going to the bathroom, I slipped back to Claire’s and made a few discrete purchases, placing them into my pockets before catching back up with the group again.

“You okay?” Cindy asked as I approached, slightly out of breath. I nodded. “Good. It’s too soon for you to be so scared you shit yourself. Wait until AFTER we reach the arcade and you see my sweet moves first!”

I merely rolled my eyes. “Bah! Your puny intimidation tactics will not work on me, woman! When I am done, you will cower before my might!” I grinned, then winced slightly as she elbowed me lightly in the side.

“As if!” she teased back. She ran her hands through her long unruly auburn-colored mane then posed, flexing her biceps. “Are you MAN enough to fight with me?” she asked, tossing out a Guile quote.

“Hahaha… I should be asking YOU that question,” I retorted.

“Children,” Velma muttered, shaking her head, which had both Cindy and me laughing. “Seriously. I sometimes wonder why I bother with a bunch of wet behind-the-ears kids,” she quipped, glancing back at us. “And then I remember… the incredible mindblowing sex.” We both chuckled again. “At any rate kids, here’s where we part ways. I need to head downstairs to the salon, and then to pick up a few things. The Arcade is just down and to the right—you can’t miss it.”

“Gotcha,” I replied, nodding. “How ’bout we meet up at the Orange Julius at the foodcourt in, say… two hours?”

“Will do!” she replied, heading out. “You two have fun. And for the love of God, settle your little rivalry!” she added.

Well. Easier said than done, actually. The Blips & Chips Arcade in Corpus Christi was a bit… smaller… than expected. It did indeed have several video games available, but the majority of the games appeared to be the older, less popular games of that era, like Altered Beast, Pit Fighter, NBA Jam, Cruisin’ USA, and the like. The majority of the games were VERY retro, like Centipede, Frogger, Ms. Pacman, and Q-bert. But, finally, after quite a bit of searching, we managed to find a Street Fighter game. Just… not the one we’d been expecting.

Street Fighter Alpha. Basically a prequel timeline game of the version we both knew and loved.

I glanced at Cindy who shrugged. “Well, I haven’t played this version before,” I admitted. “Wanna call it off and just play something else?” But no, my comrade was not having that.

“A bet’s a bet, Darkmeat,” she told me, fishing a handful of quarters out of her pocket. “It’s Street Fighter. So what if it doesn’t have all of the same characters? You know the mechanics well enough. Besides,” she added with a smirk, “if you’re REALLY a good player, you can win with any character, once you learn their moves.”

Which, if you think about it, made sense. Granted, my absolute BEST character was Vega, the Spanish ninja-assassin with the claw. Street Fighter Turbo, I’d played him so extensively that he was practically unbeatable once I landed the first hit. I’d perfected the timing of my moves so squarely that I could go into a near-endless combo of diving wall jumps and rolling attacks that would strike without giving my opponent any chance to breathe let alone make a move. When I had Vega, you had two choices. Defend and block while I slowly chipped down your damage, or surrender, and just let me kill you.

Unfortunately, Alpha did not have Vega as a character. Still, we were both playing blind with new characters, with a version we’d never played before. I asked for a preliminary round, to check out the different players and see who we could work with.

“Make it three rounds,” Cindy replied, still smirking. “Always best to find a good character and a backup, just in case.” I nodded, frowning a bit at the unusual generosity. Either she was a bit more nervous about this bet than she was letting on… or she was up to something sneaky. Shrugging, I put in a quarter and scanned the roster. I immediately made note of Ryu and Ken, the two I’d started out playing Street Fighter with in the beginning. I was very good with Ryu. I’d pretty much mastered his moves but had quickly moved on to someone more fitting to my style. Frowning, I noticed Guile was missing, but a character somewhat resembling him, Charlie, was there. I recalled from the Street Fighter lore (such as it was in those days) that Charlie was Guile’s Air Force friend and had similar training and fighting styles. So I picked him. Cindy, grinning, picked a girl with long flowing purple hair and a scarf.

“Rose?” I asked, eyebrow raised. “I expected you to go with Chun Li.”

“I know you did,” she replied, cracking her knuckles, “but I’m not a one-woman kinda gal. And Rose looks pretty damn hot too, yanno.”

I couldn’t argue with that. We began fighting. Round one was pretty normal, both of us trading blows, getting the feel for the characters. Charlie, I learned, was like Guile with training wheels. He had the same basic moves, but stunted, unfinished. His flash kick had a much shorter range and kept him airborne way too long for my tastes. And his sonic boom projectile was MUCH slower—— lazy son of a botch only threw it with one arm, for Pete’s sake! I squeaked out a win in the first round, but Cindy’s Rose walloped me twice in the following rounds.

“I like her,” she announced, as I took out another quarter, reentering the fray. “Definitely a keeper.”

“Well, Charlie’s a hard pass for me.” I frowned, glancing at the screen again. Ryu and Ken sat there, mocking me, urging me to choose them, but I wanted to try one more. “Okay… I’m taking the old guy,” I announced, picking Gen. Cindy glanced up at me again. “What? He looks interesting! Kind of like some cool, old kung fu Master.”

Which was what he turned out to be. Gen was… well, weird. The guy’s gimmick was that he had two distinct fighting styles, one that revolved around kicking, and the other around punch, depending on which mode you activated. Which, of course, I had no way of knowing. All I knew was that hitting certain buttons at the same time caused him to shift his fighting stance, and suddenly all of his moves and button responses changed. Needless to say, I lost, big time.

Not a good start to what was going to be a bet with consequences. Grumbling, I put in another quarter, looking for my third new character before starting the actual competition.

“All right! Time to get serious,” I announced, going with someone that I’d recently started experimenting with, and while not perfected yet, had had some pretty good success. Zangief, the hugely muscled wrestler, took center stage. Grinning, we began our match, and though his moves were pretty damn cheap, I managed to lariat spin and power bomb my way to victory. I couldn’t resist fist pumping as Cindy grumbled, digging out a quarter of her own for a change. “Looks like I have my guy,” I replied. “You sticking with Rose, or are you going to pick another fighter?”

“You know what? I think I’ll go against type and pick a guy for a change,” she stated, flicking across the screen, landing on a large dark-skinned man with a weirdly cut blonde mohawk. “Hehehe… Birdie. I kinda like that,” she quipped. “Okay, I got my guy. Ready to begin the bet?”

“Don’t you want to try him out first?” I asked, confused.

“Nah, I’ll pick it up as I go,” she stated, dismissively. “It’s getting late and I wanna do this. C’mon… let’s go!”

Now, in hindsight, I should have known something was up. The casual way she decided to ‘change up’ her characters, after taking a defeat, should have been a red flag. And her insistence on getting started, rather than playing around and testing her ‘new character’ should have been another flag. But at the time, I was more occupied in just playing the game and proving that I did have the skill to not just match her but BEAT her even in a game we’d never played before.

Or, as it turned out, a game I had never played before.

Best of ten. First game, I held back a bit, unsure of what to expect from her new fighter… which, unfortunately, with Zangrief was a big mistake. Zan was slow… probably the slowest of all the fighters besides Dhalsim. But unlike Dhalsim, Zangief didn’t have much in the way of range attacks. Birdie, on the other hand, was surprisingly quick and agile for his size, with a running headbutt attack that could cross the entire screen in an instant. I was completely obliterated before I even knew what happened.

“What the hell?” I muttered, glancing at Cindy, who merely grinned and shrugged. Sighing, I put in another quarter. “You sure picked up that guy’s moves pretty damn fast.”

“What can I say, I’m a natural,” she teased, hunching down over the joystick, and waiting for the announcer to start the match.

Again, as soon as the fight started, she zipped across the screen, ending up right in my fighter’s face. This time, however, I was prepared and countered with my spinning clothesline. Knocked back, with some breathing room, I launched into my attack, engaging in a back-and-forth battle, with me managing to edge out a tiny win. Tied one-to-one! Panting, wiping my sweaty hands on my pants, giving Cindy a smirk. “So, gonna change characters now?”

“Oh, now it is ON!” Cindy growled, jamming another quarter into the slot. And going right back to Birdie again.

At which point it became evident that she HAD played this game before, and more specifically, had used Birdie. Extensively. In the third game, she obliterated me. Totally. Completely. Zangrief is a grappler, his main ability is to grab his opponent and slam them, and pound them into the ground, in various ways. But Birdie was able to toss me around like a football, using his chains to extend his reach and grab from further than Zan could. And each time, Cindy would turn to me and chant, ‘Smile for the Birdie!’ Two quick defeats, and I knew I was in trouble.

“That’s four to one, Jax,” she crowed, as I dug into my pockets yet again. “Feel like conceding the victory to me?”

“Never!” I growled, taking a moment to catch my breath and relax a bit. I was obviously being conned. Cindy was now playing to win. So… it was time for me to go back to basics. I was NOT getting her name cut into the back of my head. And fuck it, I was going to claim my prize when this was over. “Time to get back to basics,” I muttered, selecting Ryu. “Let’s do this.”

Game number six was mine. I have to admit, I was a little bit salty. As I said before, I had started off with Ryu and had learned the mechanics of the game. I’d gotten pretty good at exploiting different weaknesses in certain characters with him, in crossing up the ability to block by jumping over, waiting til the character automatically shifts to turn around, then attacking, hitting past their block. Intricate things, borderline cheating really, but exploits a savvy person could use. I’d promised myself not to resort to such trickery again and had basically stopped using Ryu altogether, learning to use Vega. But for this… Ryu was back again.

“Okay, that was a fluke,” Cindy muttered, putting in another quarter, picking Birdie again. Game seven came and went. “Hahaha! Smile for the Birdie!” she taunted me, slamming Ryu with his chain-slam once again… only to gasp, cursing loudly as my character stood back up, countering with a Shouryuken before she could block, taking him down for the count.

“Three to four,” I said casually as she slid another quarter in. “Looks like I’m coming back.”

“Ryu’s a cheat character,” she grumbled, wincing as I pummeled Birdie with a jump kick, standing kick, Tatsumaki kick combo. “You wouldn’t be able to do this if we were playing Turbo Edition.”

“True,” I admitted, grinning as I waited, then jumped straight up, letting Birdie’s running charge zip right past me. “Of course, if we were playing Turbo, my Vega would have made it six to none! Ugh!” I grunted as I finished off Birdie yet again. Cindy cursed again, her frustration clearly showing. Her little plan had backfired on her in a big way, and she was starting to get desperate.

Tied four a piece, I actually decided to throw her a bone. I was starting to feel at least a LITTLE guilty. Yes, she’d fibbed a bit in claiming not to have played the game before, and had had no qualms about her little ‘Smile for the Birdie’ taunt over and over again. But… she was still my friend. And ultimately, bet or no bet, this week together was supposed to be fun. If I just demolished her completely with my forbidden character, it would leave a bit of a black mark on the whole experience. So, for game nine I decided to throw. Oh, I didn’t make it obvious or anything. I actually put up a fight. But I also left myself open, and let myself be exploited by her character’s throws. Five-four, and she was back in high spirits again.

“YESSS! OHH YEAHH!!” she yelled, dancing in place. “Hah! Take that, Darkmeat! Your guy’s not invincible after all!” She let out a soft sigh. “I just need one more win.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I muttered, trying hard to appear upset at losing. “And I just need one more to tie and bring up a sudden death tie-breaker!”

“If you can,” she replied back wiping her sweaty palms on her shirt. “I finally figured out Ryu’s timing. I’ve got your number this time!”

Huh. What can I say? Cindy was a lot of things, but tactful and self-effacing she was not. And I very much appreciated and admired her spunk, her strength of character. She was always positive and upbeat, even when things sucked, and she NEVER gave up. All well and good. However, she also knew better than anyone how to get under my skin. And after keeping the first round fairly close, and letting her eke out a narrow win, she let loose with one taunt too many. Grunting, my pride stung, I decided that I needed to show her who was the boss. In a few hours I was going to be hypnotizing her and forcing her to submit to my dominance, so what better time than now to begin?

“K.O.! Ryu wins!” the automated announcer stated as I came back to win fight number ten, evening the score once more. I glanced at Cindy, who merely nodded.

“Okay. This is it. The tiebreaker. This one’s for all the marbles,” she stated solemnly. “And time for me to stop holding back.” To my surprise, she finally changed up, picking Rose again. “All right, Jax, let’s do it! Tonight, I’m cutting my name into the back of your head!” And with that, the fight began.

* * *

“Wow, you look great,” I greeted Velma as she joined us at the food court a little while later. “The salon really did a nice job.”

Preening, she smiled, doing a little twirl to show off her hair. Freshly styled, colored, and trimmed, she’d had the slight silver-colored and highlights put in. I’d personally thought she looked beautiful before when I first met her getting off the plane, but all glammed up from the salon, she was absolutely breathtaking. Smiling, blushing demurely, she sat down, placing her food tray on the table. “So, how did your little competition go?” she asked, glancing over at Cindy who let out an annoyed grunt.

“Yes, Cindy,” I teased, absolutely giddy, “tell our lovely host how the competition went.”

Grumbling, turning to glare at me for a moment, she sighed, laughing ruefully. “Tch… fine. I’ll say it. He beat me. A damned double-flawless perfect in the tie-breaker round,” she added, shaking her head. “I knew I should have stayed with Birdie the whole time. At least then I might have landed an actual HIT on you at least.”

“Hey, now, it was a close match,” I stated, graciously. “We tied up til the end and had to go to sudden death, after all. I’ll admit you—you have some mad skills.” Then my grin widened. “Mine, however, were just a tiny bit better.”

“Yeah, yeah, don’t rub it in,” she grumbled, good-naturedly. Despite losing, she had had fun. And really, if I’d lost in her place, I would have done the same, grumbling a bit, but ultimately admitting to having a good time. That was what was most important, anyway. And, of course, wisely not revealing that I’d held back a bit in the earlier matches to make it interesting certainly helped.

“Of course, you DO remember the specifics of our bet,” I added, causing her to pause, the McDonald’s burger halfway to her mouth. “As soon as we get back home, it’s you, me, and my hypnotic pendant!” I grinned at Velma, winking. “And of course, Velma too, if she feels like watching.”

“Oh, that should be interesting!” she replied, sounding excited. “If you don’t mind, I mean,” she said to Cindy after a moment. “If you’d rather it just be you and Jackson alone, I understand—”

“No, no, it’s fine,” she replied with a shrug. “It doesn’t bother me. Besides,” she added, her smirk returning, “with you watching, Jax is less likely to pull any shenanigans, and try to make me cluck like a chicken, or turn me into his sex slave, or something.”

I glanced at Velma, who merely smirked, winking back. We continued the rest of the meal making small talk, the issue pushed aside for the moment. After eating, we accompanied her to finish the rest of her errands and then headed back home. During the ride back home, the mood kind of leveled off again, becoming quiet and slightly pensive. Cindy was again aware of what awaited her when we got back home. And when we finally get there, I can see the nervousness on her face.

“Hey, now, relax, Cindy,” I told her, patting her arm gently. “It’s gonna be fine. You know me. I’m not going to mess with you too much. And I don’t do anything to hurt you. I promise.” I gave her a comforting smile. “It’ll be okay, really. Being hypnotized is just like… relaxing and going to sleep. Only I’ll be controlling your dreams. Okay?” She nodded, saying nothing. I sighed and glanced at Velma. “Can you tell her what it was like for you, then? Maybe give her your perspective on what it’s like?”

Velma nodded, blushing. “Well, uh… I can’t say that she’ll have the EXACT same experience that I did,” she admitted a bit shyly. “For me, being hypnotized was very calming, and soothing… and relaxing. Like the feeling of getting a full body massage, it just relaxes your body all over, and leaves you nice and sleepy… not quite asleep but not really awake either.” Her blush deepened. “But, uh, for me… it was also deeply arousing.” I blinked at that. “Being hypnotized by Jackson… it really turned me on. A lot.”

Uh. Okay. “Yeah, but,” I said quickly as Cindy started to blush as well, “Velma is an admitted switch. She has both a dominant and a submissive side, and for our time here, she’d agreed to be my submissive from the very beginning. So, er… that’s probably just psychological.” I grinned at her. “And well, you’re NOT submissive at all, Cindy. So, yeah, you shouldn’t have to worry about that part.”

“Heh heh… y-yeah, you’re… you’re right about that,” she replied softly, rubbing her arm, but not making eye contact. “Nothing to worry about there…”

Settled in Velma’s bedroom, I bid Cindy to relax and get comfortable. Grimacing slightly, she kicked off her boots, and after a moment’s hesitation, pulled off her socks as well. I couldn’t help but grin at that. Like Velma, she was also keenly aware of my foot fetish. And to be fair, she had very nice, attractive feet as well. A bit thin and narrow, compared to Velma’s more normal-sized feet, but perfectly matching Cindy’s leaner, taller frame. The girl was nearly the same height as me, at just under six feet tall, but weighed maybe a hundred and forty pounds, if that much. And most of it muscle, as I discovered. Her feet were clean and well cared for, with no blemishes or rough spots, and even smelled slightly of vanilla lotion. Of course, as expected, her toenails were unpainted… something I hoped to fix in the very near future.

After making sure she was comfortable, I began my induction, using my crystal pendant just as I had with Velma. While Velma had been a willing participant, Cindy’s natural nervousness meant I needed to give her continued reassurances, reminding her to relax and simply let go. “You are in a safe place,” I told her as her eyelids began to flutter, the muscles in her face going slack and limp. “You are completely safe. No one and nothing can harm you. You trust me… and you trust Velma. You know nothing bad will happen to you. So… just relax… relax and enjoy this peaceful, restful state. Let this peaceful feeling flow through you… let it wash away all your tension… all your worries… all your concerns… and all your thoughts. Let yourself sleep… sleep… and sleep… now.”

Cindy finally dropped, and I bit my lip to keep from cheering. I glanced over at Velma, wondering what she thought of my technique… only to laugh aloud. She, too, had drifted off into a trance. I suppose my technique was better than I’d imagined. Plus, thinking back, I hadn’t expressly stated that my instructions were specifically for Cindy only. “Well, Velma, my pet, these words are for you, and only you,” I murmured, touching her hand lightly. “Until I touch your hand again, relax and rest in your sleepy hypnotic trance, feeling pleasure and contentment… but ignoring everything else happening around you until I wake you again.” Sighing, she nodded gently, a smile on her lovely sexy face.

Turning back to Cindy, I gently deepened her trance, reinforcing her feelings of trust and relaxation, giving her a simple trance trigger to return her to this state, and then woke her up. “Huh? Wha… are we done?” she asked, blinking. “That felt… hmmm… nice. Weird but kind of nice.” She smiled slightly. “Hah! And to think I was actually worried—”

“Mithral sleep.”

A soft gasp escaped her lips as her eyes fluttered and then closed again. I deepened her trance again, relaxing her, then woke her back up. Then instantly triggered her again, repeating the process three more times. My studies had revealed the technique of ‘fractionation’ to put a subject deeper and deeper with each rapid-fire trance, not giving the mind a chance to recover or resist. I hadn’t needed to do so with Velma, again, who’d been fully willing and receptive, but since I was going to be pushing Cindy a bit out of her comfort zone, I wanted to take her deep enough that she wouldn’t break trance the moment I asked her something uncomfortable. After a total of seven deep drops, I decided she was deep enough, and began issuing my commands.

“Okay, listen closely, Cynthia. You are deeply hypnotized. I am your Master, which means you must obey my commands.” She frowned slightly but nodded her compliance. “Good. Now then… listen and obey. You will answer all of my questions truthfully and honestly.” Her frown deepened slightly, which I noticed, so I added, “However, if it is something deeply personal or that you truly do not want to answer, you are allowed to say ‘Pass’ and I will respect you enough to allow you not to answer. Do you understand?”

“Nhhh… yes… I understand… Master,” she replied in a soft voice.

I blinked, then smirked at that. I had stated that I was her Master but hadn’t instructed her to call me that. Filing that away for later, I continued on, giving her the same simple triggers that I’d given Velma, to be able to freeze her in place or stop time for her, though certainly not for prolonging her orgasm or anything. I also added a compulsion trigger, where she would be compelled to go along with any command I gave her prefaced by ‘Cindy, you must…’ to which she again frowned, but agreed. I chuckled to myself at that one. I still had the bag of cosmetics I’d bought from Claire’s in my pocket and knew this would be the ONLY way of getting her to go along with it, bet or no bet.

Satisfied, I woke Velma from her trance, and then while she was recovering, I woke Cindy from her trance as well, giving her a moment to return back to lucidity from the deep deep trance I’d brought her to. Shaking her head, she yawned and stretched, glancing up at me with a sleepy smile. “Damn… talk about relaxed. I feel like I had a full eight hours of sleep,” she replied, rubbing the back of her head. “So. That was being hypnotized, huh? It wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. And I don’t feel any different…” She paused, eyes narrowing slightly. “That said… what exactly did you do to me, Jax? You’re grinning WAY too much for it to have been something innocent.”

“Moi?” I said, faux astonished at her accusation. “Pull something tricky? I’m shocked you would even suggest such a thing!” I said, grinning. “But you tell her, Velma. You watched me hypnotize her. I didn’t do anything other than a normal hypnotic induction… did I?”

“Huh? Oh, um… well, not that I noticed,” she replied, frowning, no doubt trying to remember exactly what she’d witnessed. “Really, it’s all kinda fuzzy to me too…”

“See? No harm, no foul,” I replied, smirking. “But while you WERE hypnotized I did make sure that you would honor your part about losing the bet… and that you would do something I commanded you to do, even if you wouldn’t normally do it.” Her expression was truly priceless. “Now, now, I’m not going to do anything truly humiliating, or anything lasting… like, say, cutting your hair and carving my name into it,” I stated, reminding her of her own words. “No, no… this is something simple,” I replied, removing the small bag from my pocket. “You’re going to let Velma and me doll you up a wee bit!”

Cindy’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head at the sight of the small collection I’d gathered. Blush, eyeliner, lipstick, and nail polish, along with a pedicurist’s set. “Uh uh! No. NO! No way!” she protested, shaking her head. “You’re not making me look like some kind of sissy! Do something else! ANYTHING else!”

“Anything?” I said, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively, which actually got a smile from her.

“Hehe… anything but THAT, ya pervert,” she remarked, trying hard to repress her grin. “C’mon, Jax, You KNOW I don’t do makeup! That shit is clowns and prissy foo-foo girly girls! Why don’t you just—”

“But Cindy, you must let us put on your makeup,” I cut her off, still smirking. “After all, it is only fair. You lost the bet, after all.“

Cindy blinked, her expression glazing over slightly. “Huh… it’s… only fair,” she murmured softly, before sighing heavily. “Tch… fine. Fine. You can paint me up like some kind of harlot if you want. But soon as you’ve had your fun, I’m going into the bathroom and washing that shit off!” she promised.

“Fair enough,” I replied happily, nodding to Velma, who accepted the supplies. “You handle her face, and I’ll handle GG’s pretty dainty little feet.” Both women rolled their eyes. Cindy actually muttered ‘pervert’ under her breath, then squealed and screamed as I briefly tickled her bare sole in retaliation.

Cindy’s feet, again, were remarkably well cared for. Maybe it was a tiny speck of ‘girly girl’ in her, or maybe she simply took caring for her feet as a natural normal thing. I’d intended to give her a full-on pedicure, but feeling how smooth, soft, and flawless her soles were, I knew it wasn’t needed. Indeed, the way a simple swipe of the pumice stone across her heel made her screech again and glare at me told me it wasn’t needed. Her feet were already as sensitive as they could possibly be. Instead, I settled for painting her toenails. Or, attempted to, anyway.

“Stop!” she grunted as I opened a bottle of deep maroon-red lacquer. “Fuck that. Over my dead body.” Shrugging, I reached for the bottle of scarlet red, and she actually punched my arm. “Oh HELL no! That’s even worse!” When I reached for the pink polish, she snarled. “Are you TRYING to make me hurt you?” Rolling my eyes, I scanned the various colors available, and finally, chose a bottle of ebony black. She frowned, considering, but ultimately nodded. “Fine. If I have to pick a color, at least it’s one that looks tough.”

And so, despite her protests and words to the contrary, soon enough Cynthia was done. Her toes glistened with a shiny black finish, which she admitted actually looked good on her. She refused to do her fingernails, however—she could handle it on her feet, since most of the time they were covered by her boots anyway, and the only one to see them this weekend would be us. The real surprise, however, was her face. Velma, mindful of Cindy’s wishes, had worked her magic, painting her face in a tasteful, understated way, merely emphasizing her own natural beauty without adding much to it. The neutral tones of the light eye shadow and eyeliner really made the hazel of her eyes truly pop. And the lightest hint of blush made her look sexy, but refined, far from a girly girl, but still attractive enough to turn a few heads, gay or straight. Seeing herself in the mirror, she couldn’t contain her initial look of shock, though she tried to downplay it immediately afterward.

“Um… er, okay… so… y-yeah, it’s not horrible,” she said, again avoiding our eyes. “I don’t totally hate it. I’m still going to wash it off, though, soon as—HEY!” she screamed, jerking back in shock from the flash of light. I chuckled loudly, holding the Polaroid camera I’d prepared just for this moment. “You bastard! You’d better toss that in the trash!” she yelled, reaching for me, the intent to kill evident in her face and body.

“FREEZE!” I commanded, smirking again as she froze in place, fury etched on her face. “Sorry, G.G. but this will likely one day be a treasured keepsake. I think I’ll just take this to the other room and hide it somewhere,” I said, getting up and walking outside briefly, only to return a few minutes later. “There. Nice and safe. Oh, and one more thing. Cindy… you must calm down and accept that me having a picture of you this way is fine and acceptable… since we’re friends.

Letting that command settle in, I then unfroze her, nodding as she scowled for a moment glaring, before sighing. “You know, you’re damn lucky you’re such a good close friend,” she muttered, ignoring the way Velma was giggling. “Anyway, we have the rest of the day to spend. What say I go wash the junk off my face and we head out to the beach for a few hours?”

“The beach? Sure. That sounds wonderful!” Velma agreed. “We’re only about fifteen minutes from the coastline. Let’s all get changed. I’ll pack us some snacks for the trip.”

And so, a nice way to spend the day. An early morning playdate at the mall, an afternoon lunch, a little hypnotic induction and play with my best galpal, and now a day at the beach. And best of all, returning home afterward for a night of sexual debauchery with Velma in our bedroom. Ah yes… life was good. It was only for two weeks, but this was turning out to be the best time of my life. I couldn’t have imagined anything in the world being better.