The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimentation and Exploration

by J. Darksong

IV.)

The next few days were more of the same. On Monday and Wednesday, Velma had to work, so Cindy and I were home alone, hanging out and just being typical nerdy kids. I used Velma’s computer—with permission, of course—and Cindy used the roommate’s computer, and even though we were just a few dozen feet apart in separate rooms, we would chat with each other online. I mean, as much fun as it was to meet and be with each other physically and in person… there was just something inherently freeing about chatting online.

At any rate, around lunchtime, Velma would return and we’d eat and talk, and just shoot the shit, mostly asking about her day, how her job went, and what we’d like to do with the rest of our day. Which usually ended in either going to the beach, staying home and watching movies, or playing board games. All of which were enjoyable with the company I was keeping. And, of course, in between all of this, I would engage in the random bit of hypnotic tomfoolery, though always when the three of us were together.

It was a personal choice, mind. It just felt more acceptable to mess around with Cindy a bit with Velma there, and vice versa. Not that I would have done anything untoward or inappropriate with Cindy while she was under my control anyway. And considering that Velma was basically my obedient sex-slave for the next week or so, there really WAS nothing inappropriate with ANYTHING I did with her. And frankly, I enjoyed playing with BOTH women’s lovely bare feet, though Cindy was naturally a lot more shy about it.

“Gahhhh!!Ahahahahahahaaa! Staahahahahahaappp tiiiicckllinggg!” she yelled, pulling her feet out of my lap, and rubbing them briskly along the carpet while glaring at me. “You know, this is why my online character is always biting you,” she said, smirking. “Keep that up, and I might just start biting you myself!”

“Sorry,” I said with a shrug, completely not sorry at all. “Just the perils of placing your feet into my lap when we’re trying to play cards.”

Her response was to stick her tongue out at me. “Heh. It’s your fault for having a comfy and convenient lap. Anyway… who’s deal is it?”

Incidentally. I discovered that I absolutely suck at cards. Hearts, Spades, Poker, Twenty-one… you name it, I suck at it. Basically, I know the games well and have good understanding and even strategizing abilities… but I have the absolute WORST luck. If there was any chance of drawing the worst possible card combination, I would always draw it. And if it ever came to bluffing, one or the other of them would always call me on it. When Velma recommended strip poker for the next game, I heartily disagreed, only to be teased and mocked by both of them. And, of course, bullied into it, I agreed… and likewise ended up completely naked with Cindy topless and Velma in her underwear.

Aside from a few catcalls and a LOT of teasing—mostly all from Cindy—it wasn’t so bad. I wouldn’t claim to have an exhibitionist fetish or anything… but we three were already a bit closer than close. I’d already seen and experienced Velma nude, multiple times. And even though she was blushing all the while, Cindy didn’t seem overly concerned about being topless in front of me. For that matter… Cindy had been sending me a lot of confusing signals since that first hypnosis session. The night before, I’d gotten up around three A.M. to go to the bathroom. After doing my business, I was heading back to the bedroom when I noticed a strange noise. Curious, I followed it back to Cindy’s room. I could just barely make out a deep buzzing sound… and loud heavy panting and moaning. Embarrassed, I immediately turned away to head back to my room, only to pause again, unsure of what I’d just heard. Leaning in again, I listened, and I’m pretty damn certain I heard her moaning out ‘Oh, yes, Master… fuck me’.

Weird. I mean… not only had she NEVER shown any inkling at all of having a submissive side, but she had called out ‘Master’ specifically. I mean… Mistress I could understand. But Master? And aside from that time in a trance, she’d never referred to me that way and had certainly never shown any kind of submissive deference towards me. Yeah, she was… maybe.., being a little friendlier than usual, and touching me in passing… putting her feet in my lap unbidden… But that certainly didn’t translate into her having FEELINGS for me! I’d certainly never put those thoughts into her head when I’d had her in a trance. Suffice it to say… I was more than a little confused.

“Jax?”

“Huh?” I jerked slightly as Velma tapped my shoulder, pulling me out of my introspection. “Sorry, what?”

“I asked if you wanted something to drink. I’m grabbing a soda from the fridge while Cindy shuffles the cards and prepares to deal.”

“Oh… um, yeah, a Sprite, please.”

Nodding, she retrieved drinks for us all, a Coke for herself, a Dr. Pepper for Cindy, and a Sprite for me. I continued playing cards, but every so often my thoughts would stray back to whatever was going on with Cindy. After a game of Rummy, which, surprisingly, I actually did well in for a change, we decided to take a break. Cindy and I went back to our respective rooms to chat online while Velma worked on dinner, occasionally coming over to share the computer with me and send in a few texts now and again. After a totally amazing lasagna dinner, we settled in to watch some TV, only to glance up as Cindy got interrupted, receiving a phone call on her cell.

“Sorry, guys, gotta take this,” she apologized, before slipping back into her bedroom. Thinking nothing of it, we continued watching the show… but a few minutes later, the sound of raised voices from Cindy’s room grabbed our attention once more. I glanced at Velma, who shrugged. The voice was Cindy’s and she was obviously arguing with someone, but with the door closed we couldn’t hear the specifics. After a moment or two of Velma and I debating on whether or not we should go and check on her to make sure she was all right, the door opens, and Cindy comes back out. Her face was red, and her eyes were wet, but she looked more embarrassed than upset. “Um, sorry about that, guys,” she apologized again, sitting back down on the couch between us. “Not sure if you heard all that or not…”

I nodded grimly. “Not the words, but the tone. Sounded like a fight. Is… everything okay?”

Cindy sighed heavily, hanging her head. “It’s…. it’s fine, really. Just my two GF’s giving me grief for coming here to spend this time with you guys. I tried explaining that you two were just online friends, that we’d talked online for ages and just wanted to meet in real life… but Connie is utterly convinced that I’m cheating on her.” She sighed again, rolling her eyes. “I told her that you’re a GUY, Jax, but she won’t believe me.”

“Well, you’ve seen me completely naked,” I reminded her, my voice deadpan, “so I’m pretty sure you’d be able to tell the difference by now.”

As hoped, that brought a smile to her face. “Dammit… Jax, you always know how to get a smile and a laugh outta me,” she giggled. Then shrieked when I poked her in the sides, punching my arm. “Not what I meant!” she protested, smirking. “But yeah… the girls are missing me something fierce. They were both okay with me driving down Friday night, but by Monday they’d started getting paranoid that this mysterious ‘Vhel’ person was going to steal me away!” She chuckled ruefully. “They threatened to drive down here tomorrow afternoon just to make sure you guys are actually who I claimed you were.”

“Well… why don’t you let them?” Velma replied calmly, taking a swig of her soda. Cindy and I blinked, gaping at her. “What? You said it yourself—they miss you. And I’m sure as nice as it is spending time with Jax and me, you’re probably missing THEM just as much. So why not invite them down?”

“But… I mean, are you sure?” she asked, hesitantly, her expression hopeful. “You don’t mind? This was supposed to be a private little get-together for you and Jax, and I’ve already interrupted that by dropping in uninvited. Are you really sure you want MORE freeloaders mooching off of you?”

Velma laughed. “As I said before, the more the merrier. Hell, it takes some of the pressure off me in having to entertain you guys! Besides, there’s plenty of room. Besides the room you’re staying in, there’s the guest room which is just sitting empty. It would just take a few minutes to get it ready.” She glanced at me. “That is if everyone is in agreement?”

Choices. Always choices. To be fair, I was more than happy with the way things were right now. Just the three of us together was cozy and nice. Plus, I didn’t really know Cindy’s girlfriends, and had never talked to them or anything at all. But… it was what Cindy wanted. There was apparently a bit of a strain between them at the moment, and having them here together would give them the chance to reconnect and bond. So, despite my misgivings, I nodded, putting on a smile.

“You heard the lady, GG,” I said with a smirk. “The more, the merrier. So go ahead and invite them.”

I yelped, wincing slightly as the brawny armed girl hugged me tightly, squeezing the air from my lungs like a bellows, before doing the same to Velma. “Oh wow… thanks you guys! You are TOTALLY awesome!” she said, taking out her cell phone again. Velma and I shared a look, chuckling. Ah, to be young and in love. Or, so I would guess. I was currently unattached, with no ‘significant other’ of my own. Velma was lovely and sexy, but she fell into the category of ‘friends-with-benefits’ rather than a romantic love interest. That… and the fact that we lived twelve hundred miles apart. So, no. I was a swinging single for now, not so much by choice, but by necessity.

“Okay! We’re all set,” Cindy announced, hanging up the phone a few minutes later. “They’re driving down tomorrow and should be here sometime around noon. Oh, and Connie’s friend Billy will be driving them down. If you don’t mind, he’ll stay in the guest room, and Connie and Missy will stay in the room with me.”

Connie and Missy, I nodded, musing to myself. Cindy. Connie. Missy. Interesting trio of names. I was rather curious about what they would be like the two women that had captured my dear Cynthia’s heart. Regardless, I was happy that they were coming to visit. Of giving me another view into my best galpal’s life. As we all turned in for the night, I thought to myself that we would all come to be very good friends.

* * *

Of all the damned shitty luck.

It’s karma, really. A balancing act. After everything had gone so perfectly for the first half of the trip, it was really only natural that things finally take a turn. It had actually started the previous night, Wednesday, after bidding Cynthia a good night and retiring to bed. Eager to resume my playtime with my sexy, submissive slave, I received a bit of an unexpected shock.

“It’s my period,” she muttered, shaking her head as she emerged from the bathroom. “Fuck. I’m early. It usually hits the third week of the month, regular as clockwork, but this time, I’m about five days early. I’d hoped I would be able to last until the last part of your trip, but I guess that’s out.” She glanced up at me, completely apologetic. “So, um… we still have some options. I have some condoms if you still wanna… um, ‘go for it’. Just know it will be VERY messy.” I winced, imagining us both soaked in blood from the waist down and shook my head. “Or you could fuck me in the ass. We enjoyed that the last few times,” she stated, wiggling her cute behind temptingly. “And, well, there’s oral. For you, I mean,” she said with a laugh, “not for me. I wouldn’t even suggest subjecting you to THAT!”

So, yeah, not a total loss. Still, as nice as Velma’s ass was, it wasn’t quite the same experience as taking her from the front. For one thing, the pleasure was about eighty-twenty in my favor. She certainly didn’t cum from the stimulation, simply enduring it for my sake. And, as I’d discovered, part of my satisfaction was in giving back as well as I received. Needless to say, we both went to bed less than satisfied that night.

Thursday morning, Velma didn’t have work, so we both slept in, with me snuggling and necking a bit, making up a bit for the previous night. After finally getting up, she decided that she wanted to make it up to me for not being a pleasing slave and surprised me by joining me in the shower, giving me a pretty damn amazing blowjob. Mental note: add a mind-blowing blowjob in the middle of a hot steamy shower as one of my top five sexual experiences ever. Finishing me off, we both washed and scrubbed each other, then finally left to get dressed for the day.

Cindy was already up and awake by the time we left the bedroom, sipping on coffee and nibbling on a toasted cream cheese bagel. “Hey,” I greeted her, slapping her lightly on the back. “You okay? You seem a bit nervous. Are you that anxious about us meeting your girlfriends for the first time?” I teased.

Glancing back at me, she nodded soberly. “Actually… yes. They’re both good people. And I love them both to death. But, well… Connie can sometimes… rub people the wrong way,” she said sheepishly. “Just… um, keep an open mind, okay?” she added, pleading with us both. Before either of us could answer, however, a knock sounded at the door. I glanced out of the window and then at the clock nodding. They’d apparently made good time on the Interstate. Running to the door, Cindy greeted the visitors, taking a moment to hug kiss, and chat with them as she ushered them inside. Smiling, she stood back, and presented them, introducing us all to each other.

Missy was… wow. I liked her from the very beginning, and I could indeed see why both Connie and Cindy had been drawn to her. Pretty short at five foot eight, she was a bit curvy, not stocky or fat by any means, but with definitely more meat on her than either of her girlfriends. She had long, dark brown hair and a deep olive complexion, smoky amber-colored eyes, and full plush lips. She stood a bit behind the others, a bit shy, and I felt a really submissive vibe from her, just from her posture and body language. When we were introduced, she shook my hand, smiling at me with genuine pleasure at meeting me.

In contrast, Connie was… very cold. Aloof. And prissy. A little taller than Missy, around five foot eight, she was definitely the skinniest of the trio. The complete opposite of Missy, she had almost NO meat on her at all. And while Cindy held pretty significant C cups, and Missy packed at LEAST Double D’s, Connie had, I would guess, a B cup bust, if that much. Her long sandy brown hair was straight, and her eyes were a cold emotionless blue that reminded me of glacier ice. And unlike the others, she did not smile when she shook my hand. Indeed, her lips actually turned down in disdain, and her hand pulled away quickly, as if merely touching me at all left a bad taste in her mouth.

I decided then and there that I did not like Connie. At all.

“Oh, and this is… Brian, right?” Cindy concluded, frowning slightly as the young dark-skinned boy stepped forward. “Sorry, I don’t think I’ve met you before.”

“Oh, yeah, that’s Brian,” Connie replied dismissively, waving a hand without even glancing at him. “He’s an old friend. When we decided to come down to stay with you guys, he offered to drive us down. Such a sweetheart, isn’t he?” she added with a smirk. “So,” she continued, changing the subject almost instantly, “where will we be staying? Where can we drop our bags and shit?”

“Right through there,” Velma replied, “the room right there on your right,” she pointed out to her. Connie nodded, giving her a smile, I noted with interest. Apparently, she had no problem interacting with other women, just men. Lovely. As the ladies all went inside to get settled in, I turned to Brian.

“Sorry if they kind of forgot about you,” I murmured, shaking my head. “You’ll be here in this guest bedroom,” I stated, leading him to the empty room on the left. “A private room all to yourself. Lucky guy,” I added with a smirk. “I hope this will work for you. Velma set it up last night kind of last minute when we heard you guys were coming down to stay.”

Brian merely nodded. “It’s fine. Frankly, better than I was expecting,” he added, tossing his bags into the closet. He sighed softly, looking around the room while we stood in an uncomfortable silence. I felt for the guy, really. He looked like he was only eighteen, easily the youngest of our group, and looked completely out of place. From what I’d gathered, he didn’t really know Missy or Cindy, that he’d never even met them before. He was apparently just friends with Connie, though considering the dismissive way she’d treated both him and me, I struggled to understand how or why THAT worked. I tried coaxing him a bit, trying to get him to open up and talk a bit… what he did for a living, how he and Connie knew each other, or asking about the drive here, but he merely shrugged and gave short one-or-two-word replies.

“Uh… well, are you hungry?” I asked him, feeling a bit exasperated, wondering what it would take to crack this tough nut. “You guys had to have left pretty early to get here so soon. We were just about to do lunch.”

“Er… yeah,” he replied with a shrug. “I could eat.”

Sighing in defeat, I led him back out to the living room, where the girls were all gathered, talking animatedly. Velma glanced up as we returned. “Oh, there you are! I was beginning to wonder where you’d disappeared off to. We were just talking about what to order for lunch.”

“Just getting my man Brian here settled in,” I replied, slapping him lightly on the back. The kid recoiled, stepping back, eyes wide, almost as if he expected me to follow up with a punch or something. Frowning, confused, I turned back towards the group. “Er, so… what are we all thinking?”

“We could head into town and get some fast food,” Velma offered, just for Connie to immediately veto that idea.

“Ugh. No way. After all that time stuff up in Brian’s tiny little car, I do NOT want to drive anywhere, not for a long while.” She sighed, flipping her hair. “Any other options?”

I shrugged. “We could order pizza,” I suggested. “Hell, my treat. Where do we wanna try? Pizza Hut? Dominoes? Papa John’s?” With the general consensus being Pizza Hut, I grabbed Velma’s phone book and pulled out the phone number. “So, do we all know what we want? I’m thinking we get two extra larges… that should be enough to feed everyone, right?”

“Only if one of those is vegetarian,” Connie chimed in, catching my attention again. “No meat on mine.” She frowned, considering. “But if that’s a problem, you could just order me a small personal-sized pizza along with the others.”

Her own personal… I gritted my teeth, hands clenching slightly, as everyone glanced at me, no doubt curious to see how I would react. Still… she was Cindy’s girlfriend, and I didn’t want to make a big commotion. Forcing my rictus into a smile, I nodded. “Fine. I can do that. I said I’d spring for lunch, after all.” Confirming the orders, I dialed Pizza Hut, and placed the order, giving them my credit card to pay for it over the phone. “Okay, pizza’s on its way.”

“Great. In the meantime, let’s all catch up,” Cindy offered, giving me a grateful smile and whispering ‘thank you’ as she passed me. “So, what have you guys been up to these past few days while I’ve been here?”

Sighing softly, Velma and I stood back while the trio began laughing and giggling, chatting away and having a grand old time. I relaxed a bit, letting my earlier tension fade away. This was actually what I’d been hoping for, for Cindy to have a chance to reconnect with her lovers and bring back a smile to her face. She was my closest friend—well, closest non-sexual friend, considering the lovely sexy woman standing next to me—and I really did want to see her happy.

Plus, if I wasn’t getting any actual pussy for a while, at least I could be the premiere wingman for my galpal and make sure SHE got laid.

I glanced around, frowning slightly to notice Brian had left, going back into his private room, and closing the door behind him. I sighed, shrugging. He’d made his stance pretty clear; he wasn’t really a part of the group, basically only along for the ride as the girls’ driver. Seeing as how he wasn’t down to socialize, I simply let him fade from my mind.

Food arrived sometime later, and we ate and chatted and had an all-around great time getting to know each other. The cards were brought out again, and it was a much better time with more players. After losing several times more, during the game change I voted for Monopoly, a game I actually excelled at. I had developed a killer strategy that had served me very well in all my years, and I deployed it here as well. Pretty much I was interested in only three spots on the entire board: the oranges, St. James, Tennessee, and New York; the reds, Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois; and the four railroads. Own those properties fully developed and you could usually wipe out the competition.

Luck was with me, as simple rolling allowed me to pick up two railroads and two orange spots on my first turn around the board. With that, it was a simple waiting game, picking up random pieces of property, biding my time, and accumulating money as much as possible for the later game. Around the fourth trip passing GO, I landed on Oriental Avenue. “I’ll take it,” I said, handing over my cash to the banker. Velma. Connie let out an audible groan, as she had the other two pieces and had been hoping to grab the monopoly on the next time around. I merely smiled at her. “Oh? Did you want this one? Well, I’m willing to trade it to you for St. James’ place.”

“Do you think I’m stupid?” she bit back, scowling. “That would give you a monopoly. No way I’m doing that.”

“It will give us BOTH a monopoly,” I pointed out. “And we’d both have one before anyone else did.” I sighed softly, considering. It was generally a bad idea to give someone else a monopoly in trade if you weren’t capable of advancing and developing your newly received property immediately. Still… it was a good way to get the ball rolling, even if I was a bit short on funds for the moment. “Tell you what. I’ll toss in a hundred dollars as well.”

“Nope,” she replied smugly. “I am holding onto this.”

Sighing, I merely shrugged. I’d run into this scenario a few times, but it didn’t change my game plan at all. There were lots of ways to force a trade. Handing over the dice, the game continued, and I managed to pick up Illinois, then snagged Park Place a while later. The others bought property, and soon most of the board was taken, with all of us trading rent for undeveloped plots back and forth. In the next three rounds, I picked up the ridiculously priced Marvin Gardens, the nominally priced States Avenue, which I noticed Missy needing, and as the last piece of my intricately placed puzzle, I obtained the insanely cheap Mediterranean Avenue, with only Water Works being the only property left up for grabs. By this point, I was pretty low on cash, but my game plan was now ready to go. I just needed one more turn around the board, and two hundred dollars to start the ball rolling.

“Ah, dammit,” Cindy grumbled, as she rolled double sixes. “Jail again. Every time I come to that corner I end up going to jail,” she stated before sliding her token into the appropriate spot. “Here, Jax, it’s your roll,” she said, passing me the dice.

“Thanks, I said, shaking the dice. I sighed heavily. I was still on Mediterranean and had pretty much the entire length of the board to go before earning my two hundred bucks. Tossing the dice I rolled double threes. Not exactly an auspicious start, but at least rolling doubles gave me another shot. Landing on CHANCE I pulled my card… then laughed in amazement. “Advance Token to GO. Collect two hundred dollars!” I said with glee, moving my token back to start again. Talk about asking and receiving! Plus, with doubles, I could roll again, and keep the streak going. “So… Missy, I see you need States to complete your monopoly,” I said with delight. “Interested in a trade? How about your Short Line Railroad?”

“Whoa… really? Sure!” she said, smiling as we traded pieces. Happy with the trade, I glanced over at Velma.

“Velma, sweetie, any chance you’d be willing to trade me Kentucky for Marvin Gardens?” Surprised, she accepted gratefully, again, gaining her own monopoly of the yellows. Risky, yes, but I was eager to keep the train moving. By now, Cindy and Connie were both getting a bit nervous. Two Monopolies on the board, and I had the pieces they both needed to complete their own. Smirking at Connie, I purposely turned to Cindy. “Hey, Cin… what do you say about an even swap? Two for two? I give you Park Place and Mediterranean, and you hand over Indiana and Reading Railroad. Deal?”

“Cindy!” Connie growled, frustration showing on her face. “No! Don’t you DARE make that deal! You’re giving him TWO Monopolies!!”

“Yeah, and he’s giving me two in return,” she said, looking through and counting her money. “And the most expensive one in the game. You know what… hell yeah! Let’s trade!” she announced. Chuckling, I accepted, handing over the pieces, giving her the rich-poor corner of the game board, and completing my red set and my railroads. I was pretty much set to wait out the clock, so to speak, at this point… but to really WIN I needed the missing orange. As I shook the dice preparing to roll again, Connie yelled.

“Hey! What the hell! Aren’t you going to make a trade with me?” she demanded. I shrugged.

“Not at this time. I wanted to do a trade earlier, but you said you wanted to hang onto what you had.” I gave her a smug grin of my own, still shaking the dice. “So I guess we’ll have to talk later.” Rolling, I got an eleven, putting me on St. Charles, which I’d given a monopoly to Missy during my trading. Fortunately, as I’d hoped, I arrived there BEFORE she started putting up houses, so my rent was just a mere pittance. I passed the dice over to Connie, then, still delighted by her expression.

She was effectively stuck. She was missing the blue she needed from me, and only had one green, with Velma and Missy having the other two. If she was going to stay in the game she needed to deal with me. She knew it. I knew it. The entire group knew it. And it was merely karma paying her back for being such a bitch that had gotten her into this position. Sighing, gritting her teeth, she turned to Velma, offering to straight out BUY the first green from her for its normal asking price. After making her sweat a bit, the sexy older girl decided to be nice and made the trade. Sighing in relief, she then turned to Missy. “Okay, Missy. Let’s make a deal. How about your green for… the Electric Company and two hundred?”

I sighed loudly, shaking my head. “Not a good deal,” I said loud enough for them to overhear.

“Shut it! It’s not up to you, it’s Missy’s decision!”

“It seems fair enough to me,” Missy replied, thinking. “I’m definitely okay with it.” The two made the trade, and I sighed dramatically even as Connie grinned evilly. She had her monopoly with the greens.

Just like I’d anticipated.

We all rolled again, and it made it back to me. “Well, Connie, congrats. You have a monopoly. But you nearly bankrupted yourself in the process. You own all three pieces… but you don’t have any money to develop it.” Her grin faded a bit as she considered my words. “I, on the other hand, have one monopoly of my own… not the one I wanted, but still part of my plan.” I handed over two five hundred bills to the banker, took my change… and set up two houses on each red I owned. “So… any chance you want to do that deal with me now? Orange for light blue? Even trade?”

“Fuck you,” she growled. “I’d rather go bankrupt.”

Again, exactly what I expected. “Fair enough,” I replied, rolling. I managed to land on New York, which I owned. I smirked to myself glancing again at the board set-up. I’d paid a hefty price for the three reds and was down to just a few hundred dollars and change. And Cindy, Missy, and Velma had all started developing their lands as well. The board was getting to be a pretty treacherous place. But again, board placement was key. I was in the middle of my own properties, and the others were behind me… meaning they would soon have to advance by mine or risk paying me a buttload of cash. Meanwhile, I had only to avoid Velma’s Yellow, and Cindy’s Blue, and I’d be back in the money again. The greens were not developed at all, with each costing two hundred per house, they were the hardest and most expensive to develop... hence my warning to Connie earlier.

As I said, I played this game a LOT… and knew the strategies that worked… and the ones that failed.

The dice rolls continued on. Missy hit one of my properties, refilling my pockets, and Cindy followed suit, filling them a bit more. Connie managed to slip past my reds… only to hit my railroad instead. Grumbling, she tossed over two hundred dollars, the very cash she’d been hoping to save, and began placing houses on her green to start making money of her own. Rejuvenated financially, I rolled again, and to my delight, ended up going to jail. “Oh no! Oh darn,” I said in mock distress, sliding my token back to the jail once again. Which, believe it or not, was also part of my plan.

The beauty of owning the red and orange corner is that anytime someone goes to jail, when they get out they have to go through the gauntlet once more. And with four separate cards, landing on jail itself, and the consequences of rolling doubles three times in a row, jail was likely to be a very busy spot. Meaning people would be passing the orange and reds more than any other spots on the board. And for those lucky enough to miss them, as Connie had earlier, my railroads stood waiting, each of them costing two hundred bucks, the same amount for passing GO. In essence, I didn’t even need to pass GO anymore, simply going to jail repeatedly, paying my fee to get out, landing safely on my own property, and heading back to jail again. All the while raking in money from those who landed on my property.

It was a beautiful strategy. And while I’m sure none of the others put together exactly what I was doing or how it was working, I slowly but surely drained them all of their excess cash flow, and steadily developed my red, little by little. When Connie finally made it to Go and collected her money, then later landed on Community Chest for another two hundred, I had a moment of concern. But then, she hit Kentucky with three houses, and all of her accumulated wealth went straight into my pockets.

“GODDAMN THIS FUCKING GAME!” she yelled, slamming her fists on the table in frustration as everyone else laughed. “This is BULLSHIT! Every damn time! How does this shit keep happening?”

I said nothing, merely handing over my newly earned money on my turn to put up three more houses. “Okay guys, my properties are now between eight hundred and nine hundred bucks if you land on them,” I said idly, getting audible groans from everyone. “So I am thinking we’re probably getting to the late game.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Cindy replied, shaking her head. “It’s not over yet. I have four houses on my blues, and hotels on my browns. I’m still in this.”

“Yeah, true,” Missy replied, a bit less enthusiastically. “It’s still anyone’s game.” She likewise has four houses on her pink properties, but with the highest one only seven hundred, she was really only playing a game of tug-of-war with me. Paying each other for bouncing off each others’ lands, I was still coming out ahead.

Velma and Connie were definitely on the low end of the totem pole. Velma’s yellows were also developed somewhat… with three houses on two and two houses on Marvin Gardens. She had enough money to put up another house but had taken a hit on Park Place earlier, and was not skittish about not keeping enough cash on hand for an emergency bail-out. Connie, on the other hand, was running on fumes, just barely hanging on. Landing on Kentucky had nearly sunk her, and if she so much as grazed Velma’s yellows, she was done. Knowing it was pretty much over at this point and just wanting it to be over, she rolled… and went straight to jail. Which, naturally, put her back in my range with a bullseye painted on her chest. We all continued on, with Connie choosing to spend her three rounds in jail, prolonging the inevitable as much as possible. Forced out, she rolled doubles and hit my orange, again, not developed, but still a drain on her meager resources. Grunting, she rolled again… and hit Illinois.

Oh sweet happy happy day!

With an affronted look, Connie calmly gave me the finger, removing her token from the board while everyone else laughed good-naturedly. With her properties all up for option, I finally got my missing orange piece, leaving the others for everyone else to take or not. After that, though, it was pretty much all over but the credits. With my corner complete, I quickly developed my beloved oranges and eliminated the rest of them one by one, with Cindy and I battling it out in the end before she finally conceded defeat.

Happy with the outcome and feeling vindicated after losing so badly at cards, we finally settled in to watch movies and have dinner before finally turning in. Connie’s antics still bothered me slightly, her bad overall attitude, but by bedtime, I’d pretty much moved past it. Some people were simply natural assholes, and Connie seemed to certainly fit the bill. It didn’t matter overall. I wasn’t bothered by it and was more than willing to engage with her and give back as good as I got. After the game, Cindy and Missy had both pulled me aside to apologize on Connie’s behalf, but I simply waved them off.

“Hey, it’s fine. We’re all good. It was a highly competitive game, and I get a bit testy when I’m losing too. You saw how I was after that last card game,” I reminded them.

The matter behind me, I went to the bedroom to join Velma again, who was already in the shower. Stripping out of my clothes, I decided to join her, and after a bit of coaxing, we made out heavily under the steamy water spray. She was STILL on her period unfortunately, so I used a bit of hypnotic trickery, putting her under, and making her experience having her pussy fucked by me in the shower, while I myself took from ass from behind. Much more enjoyable, she came several times, and as her overall pleasure increased, I got more from the experience myself. Cleaning up and drying off, we soon slid into bed, slipping into a peaceful restful sleep in each other’s arms.