The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimentation and Exploration

by J. Darksong

V.)

“So, anyway, I was thinking that we should—what? Huh, what?” Missy asked, coming out of her room with Connie and Cindy, staring at Velma and me lounging on the couch. “What are you guys doing?”

I blinked, going red-faced with embarrassment, but Velma merely shrugged. “What else? I’m getting a foot rub.” She extended her left leg upwards, displaying a silky smooth, freshly pedicured foot, wiggling her navy blue painted toes enticingly. “Jax is simply AMAZING at it. You should all definitely ask him to do yours sometime.”

I sighed inwardly, seeing the expression of disgust from Connie, as expected. I was pleasantly surprised, however, as Missy expressed an avid interest. “Really? He’s that good?” she asked, curious.

“Oh, absolutely!”Velma gushed enthusiastically. “His touch is practically orgasmic! I swear, the man has magic fingers or something!” she sighed, leaning her head back into the couch.

“Well, I wouldn’t go quite THAT far,” Cindy chimed in with a grin, “but he is damned good.”

“He gave YOU a foot rub?” Connie asked, hands on her hips. Cindy merely shrugged.

“Sure did. And it was phenomenal… when he wasn’t TICKLING me that is,” she added with a laugh. “But yeah, he was that good. You studied… what was it? Reflexology in school, right?” she asked.

“Yeah, that and other things,” I replied, still blushing, but taking advantage of the topic segue. “So, um, yeah, if any of you would like a foot massage… or just a regular old massage, just let me know. I don’t mind at all. Hell, the more practice I get, the better I can polish my technique if I decide to go pro someday.”

“Hmmm… y-yeah, I think… maybe I’d like a foot rub,” Missy stated softly, blushing as well when her two companions gave her strange looks. “I mean… l-later on. Not right now or anything. B-but… yeah.”

I smiled at that. Missy was a cutie. And while I hadn’t exactly gotten much of a chance to see them, she had rather nice feet from the brief glimpses I’d managed. Still, not to be antisocial, I glanced over at her girlfriend. “And you, Connie? The offer still stands. I would be happy to give you a massage as well.”

“Feet are gross,” she replied, still scowling. “And no thank you. I… I don’t want anyone touching my feet.”

Cindy laughed aloud. “Yeah. Connie is MAJORLY ticklish,” she teased, poking her idly in the sides, making her jump. “I think my comment about you tickling my feet scared her.”

“HEY! I am NOT scared!” she countered defensively. “I just… don’t like my feet touched, that’s all.”

“Oh come on, Connie. It’s not like he’s going to do anything weird or gross,” Cindy said, rolling her eyes. “It’s just a foot rub! And frankly, I’d have thought you would have enjoyed that… having some MAN literally waiting on you hand and foot, tending to your bare feet like a princess getting pampered by a servant.” Connie’s expression changed to one of thoughtful contemplation.

“H-hey! I’m not sure I like the connotation of me being a servant,” I protested, only to be cut off as Connie gave me a wide smirk.

“You know what? I think maybe I WILL take you up on your offer after all,” she said. “But yes, later. Me and the girls need to head to the store to pick up some ‘female supplies’ that we forgot to bring with us on the trip.”

Sighing, I watched them all take off, shaking my head ruefully. I think I finally got a good read on the type of person Connie was from that exchange, however. It wasn’t that Connie was truly a bitch, per se… though yes, her personality could definitely be described as ‘bitchy’. No, the issue as I saw it was that she was an A-type personality, a dominant in the making, who liked to be the one making the decisions, and preferred that things be done to HER specifications. Combined with being a lesbian, and her obvious disdain for men in general, and you got the entity that was known as Connie. Her problem wasn’t so much with me, specifically, but with men in general, particularly any man who wasn’t immediately cowed and deferential towards her. The fact that I myself was not submissive meant that we were destined to butt heads.

It really made me wonder what Cynthia saw in her. Missy, I could understand. I was getting deeply submissive vibes from her from the moment we met… but Cindy had always been too snarky and sassy to be considered submissive. Then again… thinking back about the night I’d heard her jilling off, moaning ‘Master’ under her breath, I had to wonder if my read on her was as spot on as I’d believed.

All suppositions and guesses for another time. At the moment, I was along with Velma, my sweet sexy submissive darling, with her delicate bare feet resting comfortably in my lap. Lifting her dainty little foot up to my lips, kissing her toes one by one, I asked. “So… about how far away is the closest store that would have what they’re looking for?”

Sighing and moaning from the attention I was giving her toes, it took her a second to respond. “Uhhh… mmmm… I think about… fif… no, twenty minutes… away,” she murmured. I grinned, and she moaned and pouted as I lowered her foot back down again.

“Twenty minutes there and twenty minutes back, hmmm?” I mused aloud. “Sounds like plenty of time for us to get in a bit of private sex time.” That certainly perked her back up. And lifting her up from the couch, I led her back to our bedroom, where we did indeed make good use of our free time.

* * *

“Let’s all go to the beach!”

I’m not sure who came up with the idea, but when it had been tossed out, we all agreed unanimously. After a little bit of planning, packing, and changing into swimsuits, we all loaded up into Velma’s SUV and headed down to the coastline. The truck was a pretty fair-sized vehicle, but with all six of us riding, it was a pretty tight fit. Sitting in the front seat with Velma, I was unfortunately a bit cramped, with my legs mashed up into the dashboard—the perils of being the tallest among the group. Still, it was only a fifteen-minute drive, and soon enough we were parked and unpacked, heading down to the sand and surf.

Now… I can freely admit, the beach isn’t exactly my favorite go-to spot to hang out. Not to play up to all the Black stereotypes or anything… but I hated the heat, and I wasn’t a big fan of the water. Not that I couldn’t swim, mind you! I’d been a Boy Scout growing up and had learned how to swim, had even been certified for the badge… but I’d ALSO drowned once and had to be resuscitated. A particularly traumatic experience that I had no wish to relive. In short, I could swim, and even perform CPR for someone else drowning if necessary… but I had no wish to enter the water unless I had no choice in the matter.

As I stood by on the shore watching the others frolicking and splashing around in the ocean, I finally noticed that I wasn’t alone. A few feet away, Missy stood on the shoreline as well, staring almost wistfully at the others, who had apparently abandoned her in pursuit of the crystal blue waters. She glanced at me, catching my eye, then smiled sheepishly, shrugging as I walked over to join her. “Not going in for a dip?” I asked. She sighed and shook her head.

“I wish. But nope. Doctor’s orders,” she said ruefully, lifting her right arm, holding up what I’d failed to notice earlier—a small compact plastic bag with a long transparent hose running up underneath her swimsuit.

“Oh! Oh my goodness,” I exclaimed, “are you okay? Sorry, I didn’t notice that earlier. Are you… are you sick? Is there anything you need? Water? Should we go sit down somewhere?” At which point she started giggling.

“No, no, I’m fine, really,” she assured me. “I’m not sick or anything. It was medical, actually. I recently had my appendix removed and was treated for a really bad infection. I’m fine, but the long and short of it is, I have to wear a catheter for the next two days, or at least until I’m no longer… plugged up, so to speak.” She sighed, blushing slightly. “Sorry… that’s kinda gross, I know. But, as you can guess, I can’t really go out into the water and risk the wound getting infected, or irritating myself… down there.”

“Hey, no, it’s no problem,” I assured her. “And I’m really just glad you’re okay, that it’s nothing serious.” I glanced around, frowning slightly. There were no benches or stools nearby, the closest being all the way back up at the parking lot with the truck. “Well… guess we’re parking it on the sand,” I murmured, squatting down on the sand, smiling as she followed suit a moment later, sitting next to me. “So, um… wanna build a sandcastle?”

It was thus that this boring annoying and meaningless trip to the ocean turned into the single best experience I’d ever had at the beach. Missy was fun to talk to, very smart funny, and imaginative. Our sandcastle was pretty lame, but we actually had fun building it together. When Cindy came to check up on us after half an hour, we assured her that we were perfectly fine, and having a ball, so she shrugged and went back to join the others. Missy laughed, then grimaced slightly, wincing as the edge of the water surged up covering her toes.

“Oh man… looks like the tide is coming in,” she noted with a sigh. “I think maybe we build our castle a bit too close to the shore. Another five or ten minutes and the whole thing will be underwater.”

I just shrugged, chuckling. “Well, it was fun while it lasted. But yeah, I suppose we should move further in before we get dowsed and soaked.” Helping her back to her feet, we resettled a few feet away. “So… any idea of what you’d like to do now?”

Glancing away shyly, she hung her head a bit before sighing and glancing back up at me again. “Um, well… if you don’t mind… m-maybe we could… I mean, you could… do that thing we talked about earlier?” I blinked. “You know… in the living room earlier?” I blinked again. “Just before we left to go to the store?”

Ding! It finally clicked. “OH! You mean… give you a foot massage?” I asked, smiling through my own blush. “Sure! I’d love to!” I said, then groaned inwardly, realizing how over-the-top enthusiastic I sounded. “Er, I mean… if you really want me to, that is,” I added, trying to sound aloof. Missy laughed aloud.

“Hey, it’s fine. No need to get all defensive about it,” she said, eagerly putting her feet into my lap, and wiggling her toes. “And anyway… Cindy told us about your… foot fetish,” she said in a low voice.

“Oh gawd, I am so going to kill her,” I mumbled groaning and hanging my head, while Missy giggled again.

“Don’t be too hard on her, Jax. Besides… if it’s not obvious, I don’t mind it at all.” I raised my head. She made a very good point. The only one who had seemed in any way put out had been Connie, and even SHE had changed her mind in the end, requesting a foot rub as well… if for no other reason than to be able to lord it over me. Satisfied, I turned my attention back to the lovely young woman’s equally lovely bare feet.

Missy’s feet were very much like her, a bit on the fleshy side. Not fat by any means, but not as skinny and thin as Connie or Cindy’s feet, nor as small and petite as Velma’s dainty little peds. Her toes were unpainted, but perfectly contoured, from largest to smallest, in a perfect arch. And while she obviously didn’t pay a lot of attention to them, they were in very good shape, with no corns or blemishes, though her heels had a few small rough spots. Nothing that a nice friendly pedicure wouldn’t cure. I jokingly made her an offer, even letting her pick out the color to paint her nails, and to my surprise, she agreed wholeheartedly.

“That sounds like fun!” she said cheerfully. “But for now, I think I’d like that foot rub, please.” She wiggled her toes again. Chuckling, I lifted her lovely bare feet and began a thorough and deep massage, gently testing her sensitivity before slowly increasing the pressure, until I had her loudly sighing and moaning in pleasure. Point of fact, Cindy had told the truth. I had studied reflexology in school and had practiced it pretty regularly. Recalling the issue with Missy’s catheter, I decided to see, just as an experiment, if I could actually help alleviate that a bit, focusing on the next clusters that controlled the bladder and kidneys, and seeing if I could stimulate them. It was merely a shot in the dark; having taken one class in the subject back in college did not make me an expert, and I certainly had no medical degree. However, I did know that stimulating certain nerve clusters in a person’s feet did have interesting effects on various parts of their body. And it wasn’t as if I could do anything to actually harm her with a simple foot rub, anyway.

“Ooohhh… mmmmmm… fffuuuucccckkk… they were sooo right,” she moaned after a few minutes throwing her head back in pleasure. “You DO have fuckin’ magic fingers… oohhhhh… mmmmm… gawwwdd… keep this up much longer… and you’re gonna… make me cum…”

That threw me for a loop. “Um… excuse me?” I said, my hands still rubbing, moving on auto-pilot, trying to process her last words. “Could you… repeat that again, please?”

She sighed, again, groaning. “I said… shhhiiittt… the way you’re, mmmm… playing with me feeeettt that way… gaawwd… nhhh… nhhh… yer gonna make me… make me… cum!” She gasped. Her toes were twitching, and starting to curl, and I drew back a bit, startled, realizing she wasn’t exaggerating. “NO! Fuck! Don’t stop! Keep playing with my toes! My toes!!” she hissed, hands clenched into fists. Chastened, I did so, stroking and caressing her toes, teasing the pale gentle stems of her toes, which spread wide, then curled tightly, trapping my fingers as she suddenly went stiff, shuddering visibly as her breath caught in her throat.

“Gaaaahhh… ggaaaahhhh… nhhhhnnn… oohhhhh... fffffuuuccckkk…” my best friend’s girlfriend cried out, hissing and huffing furiously as her climax ran through her like a bolt of lightning. I was totally blown away. I mean, I’d played with Velma for more than a week now and could make her cum pretty much the same way by sucking on her toes and teasing her clitty, or with hypnotic suggestions. But this was the first time I’d ever witnessed a girl orgasm JUST from having her bare feet played with.

Years from now, I would adopt that suggestion into nearly all of my hypnotic play with my sexual partners and would incorporate the trait into my writing. So, yeah, it obviously had a very big impact on me. At the time, however, the effect was much more visceral. Knowing that I had made her cum, that I’d teased and tickled her toes and soles enough to get her off… brought ME over the edge as well. Grunting, hands clenching, I couldn’t hold back from raising Missy’s right foot to my face and licking and sucking on her bare toes as well, feeling her shudders and hearing her giggles and moans further driving me on and on. Finally sated, my head clearing, I blinked, shocked, realizing fully what I was doing. I dropped her foot back to my lap, embarrassed… only to groan softly, as Missy, not the slightest bit upset, merely rubbed her bare foot against my crotch, teasing the obvious wet spot on my trunks.

“Ohhhh… oh… oh shit,” I said, forcibly sliding her foot away, taking a moment to catch my breath and reorganize my thoughts. “Missy… I… er… um… I’m sorry,” I apologized, blushing like a goddamn tomato. “I didn’t… I mean… I got carried away…”

“Yeah, I noticed,” she giggled, blushing as well. “But… don’t apologize. I liked it.” She smirked. “All of it… especially when you sucked on my toes.” She grinned wickedly, her free hand moving back to my crotch. “And I think maybe you liked it too, Jax,” she said slyly, grinding her palm against my cock, which started to respond once again.

“H-h-hey!” I yelped, grabbing her hand, and looking at her stunned. “Um… M-missy? You… I mean… you’re a lesbian,” I reminded her, glancing idly around to see if Cindy and the others had noticed what we were up to.

“Actually, I’m bi-sexual,” she clarified with a smirk. “Connie and Cindy are both gay. But I’m pretty sure I like guys too,” she stated, leaning against me, resting her head on my shoulder. “At least… really cute, sexy, kind, and considerate ones. Ones that take the time to stay with and hang around a girl recovering from surgery and stuck out here on her own while her supposed girlfriends go off and leave her to play in the water,” she added with a frown.

I nodded. She had a valid point. It was kind of shitty for her two girlfriends to just up and abandon her, knowing she couldn’t go into the water. “Well… Cindy did at least come to check up on you,” I pointed out. “And… well, she’s also my best friend, yanno? So, er… maybe we don’t go telling her that her non-gay friend Jax made you cum while sucking on your toes while we were here alone on the shore, eh?”

Missy sighed softly but nodded. “I agree. Personally, I don’t think Cindy would mind. She’s pretty laid-back and cool. If anything, she’d want to sit and watch you make me cum that way again… then ask you to suck on HER toes and see if it makes her cum as well!” She giggled, noting idly the way my cock jumped at the image her words invoked. “But Connie? Yeah… she would be majorly jealous,” she added with a sigh. “She’d raise holy hell. So… I’m good with keeping this to ourselves. On, one condition, that is,” she added, her smirk returning.

“Oh? What’s that?”

“That we do this again,” she said shyly, glancing down again. “You did offer to give me a pedicure later and paint my toes for me. So, um… yeah, I’ll hold you to that.”

Huh. Well… you could have certainly knocked me over with a feather at that point. I mean… Missy was a great gal. A sweet and wonderful young woman. Definitely what I’d consider out of my league. And, well, not to belabor the point, but she was bi, in a throuple with my best friend and another girl. And she and the others were at least 4 years younger than me… not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but in your twenties, a few years can seem like a decade. I must have seemed like a crusty old man to her and the others. Yet… she actually seemed to like spending time with me. And wanted to continue doing so.

Total mindblow.

Well, perfect timing, as Velma, Brian, Cindy, and Connie all decided about that time that they were done playing and splashing in the water and had worked up an appetite. So we headed back to the parking lot, picked a couple of empty benches, and had lunch. We separated into our usual groups again, with Missy being surrounded by Cindy and Connie, chatting and telling her about their experience in the water, and how much she’d missed. Likewise, Velma and I chatted, just talking about this and that. Brian, I noted, was mostly silently, sitting across from Connie, merely nodding in their conversation now and again but not actually contributing.

It was still very weird, that guy. I hadn’t figured him out yet. I could understand him being a bit shy and withdrawn, not really knowing any of us, but Connie and Missy hadn’t met me and Velma before arriving the other night, and we’d all gotten to know each other pretty well. Brian, on the other hand, remained steadfastly apart from the group. I wondered if he was just simply anti-social.

At any rate, after lunch, the group returned to the water for another hour or so, before finally calling it quits. Loading back up into the truck again, we did a bit of reshuffling, with Connie riding shotgun next to Velma, and me in the back seat. Grateful for the extra legroom, I settled in, while Cindy and Missy battled playfully over being squished into the middle again.

“Come on, Cin,” Missy grumbled, grinning, pushing off of her with her elbows. “Quit shoving! Stay on your own side.”

“Hey! You’re the one crossing over onto MY side,” she countered, pushing back, smirking all the while. Brian and I shared a glance, rolling our eyes. Even though we were uninvolved we were both getting hit with the backlash as both women bumped against us. Annoyed, Connie turned back in her seat to glare at her two ladies.

“Hey, settle down, you two!” she snarked, scowling at them both. “We can’t drive off until you both settle down and get in your seats. And I’m tired of being here. I wanna get home and get out of these wet clothes already!”

“Okay, okay, Grand Mistress!” Cindy smirked, sticking out her tongue. “Whatever you say!” We all chuckled in response, which of course, only pissed off Connie more. “But for real, it IS too crowded back here. We all barely fit when YOU were back here and Jax was upfront. And Jax is quite a bit bigger than your scrawny self.”

“SCRAWNY!?!” Connie growled. Cindy actually winced, but Missy interceded.

“I’ve got a solution,” she announced, turning to me, smirking with that same naughty wicked grin from before. “I’ll just sit in Jax’s lap,” she said, doing so, plopping herself comfortably in my lap to everyone’s surprise. “See? Plenty of room now. Let’s get packed up and take off.”

“H-hey! You… you can’t just sit in that guy’s lap that way!” Connie protested.

“Oooh! Bold move, Missy,” Cindy said with a laugh, sliding in next to her in the space she had vacated. “I approve wholeheartedly. This certainly frees up a lot more room. I can actually breathe a bit now.”

“Surely you’re not going to let them sit back there this way?” Connie asked, appealing to Velma. “What if we’re in a traffic accident or something?”

“Well, there weren’t enough seatbelts for all of you in the back seat on the trip up here anyway,” she reasoned with a shrug. “At any rate, it doesn’t bother me. As long as I can see out of the back window, I’m fine with it. Unless you’d rather change seats with Jax again?” Grumbling, Connie merely sat back in her seat and fastened her own seatbelt.

Of course, the trip back home wasn’t without its issues. Nothing dangerous, of course like an accident or anything… but naturally, knowing Connie was in a mood, Cindy and Missy couldn’t resist poking the bear a bit, so to speak. Not directly, mind you. But by using me, and my closeness to Missy… and my role as a safety seat.

“Hey, Jax, better not pull anything sneaky while Missy’s in your lap,” Cindy teased, giving me a sly wink.

“Oh? What do you mean?” I asked, deciding to take the bait.

“I mean, her feet,” she said, nudging Missy’s leg slightly. In her current position, sitting sideways in my lap, her knees were pointed towards Cindy, with her legs bent backward, her bare feet facing towards my right side. “In the position we’re in, as cramped as we are, you couldn’t probably tickle the SHIT out of her plush little bare soles and she couldn’t do anything to stop you.”

“Oh, really?” I said, eyebrows raised, grinning evilly.

“CINDY!” Missy protested in mock outrage, even as she visibly wiggled and flexed her feet temptingly. “Don’t tell him that! You KNOW what happens whenever someone tickles my poor sensitive bare feet for longer than a few seconds!”

“Huh? Wait… what happens?” I asked, despite already knowing the answer.

“It turns her on,” Cindy mock whispered, loud enough that everyone in the car could overhear. “A lot.”

“Really?” I said, acting shocked. “Oh well… now I REALLY have to see this,” I announced, sliding a hand down, seeking and finding her soft plush bare sole. Curling my fingers, I began a slow but steady stroking along her sensitive soles, feeling them wrinkle then smooth out as I stroked them again and again, and again.

“Teeheheheheheheheheheheheeeee!! Oohhhhh gaaawwwddd!! hahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaaha thaaahahhahattt tiiiiccckkless!! Hehehehehehhehehehehahahahahahahahaoohohohohoooo!” she complained, wiggling slightly in my lap, her foot flexing and wiggling but not pulling away. Not that there was anywhere for her to pull away to, but it was obvious to me and likely everyone else in the backseat, that she wasn’t fighting very hard. Or really, at all. “Mmmmm… ooohhhhhh!!! Hehehehehe oohhh ohhhh… Ooohhhoohoohohohohohooo… mmmm… aahhhhh… starting tooo… feehehehehelll goooddd…” she moaned softly, the wiggling in my lap becoming more pronounced by the second.

“HEY! HEY!! Cut that out back there!” Connie snapped, waving a hand towards us, but being completely ignored. I grinned at Cindy, who sat a bit red-faced as well, licking her lips. I was pretty sure the whole display was turning her on nearly as much as Missy! It occurred to me that perhaps Missy had been completely right in her predictions about how her girlfriends would have reacted to what had occurred on the beach earlier. Grinning wickedly, I slid my hands up further, reaching Missy’s true hot spot—her plump wiggly toes. The moment my fingertips slid across the undercurl of her toes, a loud deep sensual moan escaped her lips, and I felt her body begin to tense up, a precursor to her impending release. Even Cindy looked a bit shocked by her reaction.

“GODDAMMIT! QUIT THAT RIGHT NOW!” Connie roared, sitting up and turning around to glare daggers at us. Smirking, I nodded, reluctantly withdrawing my fingers, much to Missy’s dismay. Sighing, Connie grumbled and turned back around in her seat, staying quiet in a sullen pout for the rest of the trip. Meanwhile, I leaned forward, whispering softly in Missy’s ear, promising her to finish this up later during her pedicure. She chuckled and nodded in anticipation.

* * *

As promised, sometime later that evening, I met up with Missy in the living room, and gave her an actual pedicure, washing and pumicing her bare soles and painting her toes a cute pastel pink. It was quite enjoyable for both sides, though I should point out that this was mostly for my OWN enjoyment. As stated several times before, I have a very pronounced foot fetish, and tending to Missy this way satisfied it in a big way. Connie stopped by about halfway through the toenail painting, only to smirk, chuckle, and walk away. With annoyed me to no end. This was not a submissive act on my part, though I could see how it might be taken as such. But this wasn’t me acting subservient to Missy like an attendant or servant. This was me doing what I wished, playing with a lovely girl’s feet and decorating them as I wanted, to make them more attractive for ME. The fact that she was enjoying it as much as me was simply a bonus.

At any rate, finished a few minutes later, I was quite satisfied with the results. “So… what do you think?” I asked her, putting aside my tools. Missy extended her leg, flexing and wiggling her foot, and smiled in appreciation.

“Wow… they look fantastic!” she exclaimed, running her hands gently along her smooth, perfect feet. “And they’re so soft now! You did great! Thank you!”

I chuckled. “It was my pleasure, really.” I was about to stand up and head to the kitchen for a soda when Connie returned, slipping in beside Missy, and sliding her own bare feet up onto the end table.

“Well, now that she’s done, it’s my turn,” she announced imperiously, slowly flexing her own long slender toes. “Well?” she asked, eyebrow raised as I gaped at her in confusion. “You offered to massage my feet as well earlier, didn’t you? Well, I want the full treatment… everything you did for Missy. C’mon then… chop-chop!” she chided me, leaning back, smirking wickedly all the while.

Such a quandary. On the one hand, I had very much wanted to get my hands on Miss Princess Bitch’s slender dainty size eight feet for several days now, and finally, she was offering me that opportunity. On the other hand… it was less of an offer and more of a demand. She was naturally assuming I would just acquiesce to her demand and go along with it like everyone else apparently did. That I would just roll over and try to please her since it was easier than calling her on her bullshit. So yeah… did I really want to play with her stanky-ass feet enough to put up with the attitude? That was the question.

Taking a moment to look them over, they were actually rather… unremarkable. Long, slender, and somewhat narrow, they were in fairly good shape, certainly better than Missy or Cindy’s feet had been before my intervention. Yet it was also obvious that she herself gave no actual care or afterthought about them. Her nails were unpainted, with the traces of a previous pedicure from long ago still evident from random specks and splotches of red nail pain on two of her smaller toes. If I had to guess, I would imagine with her it was more a case of having someone tend to her feet FOR her, either getting a mani-pedi done professionally or having one of her girlfriends do it for her.

Staring at her expectant face, I sighed inwardly and decided to swallow my pride. “Alright,” I said lightly, forcing a smile. “Since you asked so nicely.” I began giving her a deep relaxing massage, rubbing and kneading her feet, which were, again, not bad. Pretty average. She sighed and cooed, relaxing a bit as well, even yawning a bit. I smirked, very tempted to take advantage of that state and try for a surprise induction… to hypnotize the arrogant little snot and force her to be a whole lot nicer for the remainder of this visit. But… no. That would have been a bit too far. Besides, I’d never hypnotized an unwilling subject before. And ‘unwilling’ was the perfect descriptor of Connie.

“—completely true, I tell you,” Velma’s voice spoke up a few minutes later, getting our attention as she and Cindy emerged from our bedroom just then. “That trigger is just the best! Makes you feel like it’s really happening, even if it’s all just in your mind! And… o-oh! Hey, guys,” she said, blushing heatedly, noticing us sitting there on the couch. “How’s it going on here?”

“Oh just fine,” Missy replied, extending her legs to show off her toes. “All done with me, and now Connie is having her turn.”

“Connie? Really?” Velma exclaimed, glancing sidelong at the young girl. “Wow, color me surprised.”

“What? He offered,” she replied defensively, arms crossed. “It’s not like I went begging for this or anything. I was just… being gracious, that’s all. For HIS sake,” she added with her usual smirk. I bit my lip, rolling my eyes.

“So, what were you guys talking about earlier?” Missy asked, leaning forward, curious. “Something about a ‘trigger’ and ‘being all in your head’? What was that about?”

Cindy and Velma glanced at each other, then glanced pointedly at me. Both of them were obviously at a loss, not sure if my hypnotic talents were supposed to be a private secret or something. At Missy’s impatient expression, however, Cindy merely shrugged. “It’s no big thing,” she said dismissively. “We were just talking about hypnosis.”

“Hypnosis?!?” Missy replied, instantly invested. “Wow! Do you know how to use hypnosis, Velma?”

The sexy woman shook her head. “Me? No. Jax, there, is the Master hypnotist here,” she replied with no small amount of pride. “In fact, I was just telling Cindy here about some of the things he’s done with me since he arrived here last week.”

Missy and Connie both turned to stare at me then, causing my cheeks to heat up. “Huh. So… you know hypnosis, hmm?” Connie asked, her expression unreadable. “That’s actually kind of cool. I never would have guessed someone like YOU had that kind of skill.”

“Hey! What is THAT supposed to mean?” I grumbled, scowling back at her. She merely chuckled, pulling her feet out of my lap.

“Oh, relax. That was actually meant to be a compliment. I just meant that there’s more to you than I assumed, that’s all.” She glanced down at her freshly painted toes and nodded. “And my toes look nice too. Maroon’s not my first choice, but I like it anyway.” She smirked. “Thanks, Jax,” she said standing up. “Excuse me, guys, gonna go check up on Brian, and see what he’s up to,” she said, heading out to the guest bedroom.

Huh. Frankly, I’m not sure which disturbed me more—Connie acting like a total bitch, or Connie acting actually NICE. Both kind of gave me the creeps. But I had no time to contemplate the sudden change of personality before Missy began bombarding me with questions, asking me what it was like, how I learned hypnosis, how long I had been doing it, and how it worked. And, of course, the most vital question of all…

“So, can you hypnotize me?” she asked, leaning forward, eagerness showing clearly on her face.

“Um, well… it’s certainly a possibility,” I replied, considering. “Not everyone can be hypnotized… well, no, that’s not quite right. EVERYONE can be hypnotized, it’s simply a matter of shifting your brain to an alpha state like being in the first stages of sleep. However different people have different levels of susceptibility to hypnosis. Some people are just naturally harder to hypnotize than others. I suppose I could check you to see whether or not you’d make a good hypnotic subject…”

“Oh? Okay! Sure,” she stated, leaning forward. “How do we check that?”

“Well, let’s see. First… close your eyes a bit.” She did so. “Now… clear your mind. Then… imagine biting into a lemon. A big sour, tart lemon, the juice in your mouth and on your tongue…” I smirked, noting the way her mouth instantly turned up, her throat moving as if swallowing, and her tongue popping out in disgust as her lips twisted. Very good reaction to mental imagery. I glanced, just out of curiosity, at Velma and Cindy, both of whom had similar expressions. Of course, I already knew them both to be excellent hypnotic subjects. I couldn’t help but chuckle aloud.

“Okay, I guess that means you have a very good and active imagination,” I commented. “Now let’s try this one. Keep your eyes closed, and place your hands together, palms touching.” I waited as she did so. “Now… push your hands together, hard… and imagine that they are glued together. Strong glue, even stronger than superglue. Stronger than concrete. So strong that you cannot pull them apart.” I gave her a few seconds to digest my words. “Okay, Missy… now, try and pull your hands apart.” She did so, frowning slightly, her arms twitching, her muscles moving yet her hands stayed together. My smile widened, and even Cindy and Velma looked a bit stunned.

“Okay, Missy, relax… relax and open your eyes. And you can release your hands now, they will come apart like normal,” I added, chuckling as she blinked, looking up at me in embarrassment. “Well, I’d say that you should be a VERY good hypnotic subject. But really that’s to be expected. It’s harder to hypnotize someone dumb or uninspired. The best subjects are always someone smart with a good imagination and a creative mind.” I chuckled again. “And I’d say that describes pretty much everyone in this room.” We all shared a chuckle at that.

“So, does that mean you’ll hypnotize me, then?” she asked after a moment.

“Sure, if you want,” I nodded. “I guess it’s all a question of when and where. We can do it now if you’re ready. And we can do it here, with Cindy and Velma watching, if you’re nervous about what might happen… or we can do it in private, in your room, if you’d rather not have an audience. It’s all up to you.”

To her credit, Missy gave the matter some thought. I like that she deeply considered doing this privately, just the two of us, although it would have probably made us both a lot MORE nervous, especially after our time together at the beach. Ultimately, however, she decided to do it here in the living room with an audience. “Um, it’s not that I don’t trust you, or anything,” she said, blushing deeply, as I retrieved my pendant from around my neck. “But, um… I just think… it would be too… tempting… doing something like that all alone, just the two of us.”

“It’s okay, I agree completely,” I reassured her. “Plus, if nothing else, it gives us BOTH the security of knowing that everything will be okay.” Turning to the others, I gestured to the recliners. “Cindy, Velma, please have a seat and watch carefully. Missy is about to be hypnotized. You’ve both been through this before, so you know what’s about to happen.” Missy blinked at that. I suppose she hadn’t made the connection that Cindy had also been hypnotized by me as well. “Now, then, Missy. Just relax. You’re in a safe place. Nothing bad will happen. And no one will hurt you. You are free to relax and let go of all of your worries and concerns. Just… relax.”

She giggled nervously, hands fidgeting slightly. “Heh. Well, um, that’s easier said than done, actually,” she murmured. “I mean, I was fine just a minute ago… but now that we’re actually doing this, I’m suddenly really nervous. Not… not afraid, exactly? More excited than afraid. Well, maybe excited AND afraid? Both?” She giggled again. “Sorry, sorry… I’m just… ehhehehe… oh god, this is embarrassing…”

“Again, don’t worry about it,” I said smoothly, deciding to take matters into my own hands, so to speak. “Let’s see if I can’t help you relax a bit,” I stated, reaching down and lifting her legs, placing her feet into my lap. She gasped in surprise… then sighed, softly, a smile creasing her face as I began to rub and massage her feet again. I grinned back at her. “There. See? It’s easier to relax this way, isn’t it?” She smiled, nodding again. “Now then… just close your eyes… lean back into the couch and let yourself get comfortable. No need to worry or think about anything now… just relax, and listen to the sound of my voice.”

This was something of a novel idea, but one that I’d long wanted to try. Instead of swinging a coin, or pendant, or using some kind of spiral, I was going to physically relax my subject, to literally massage them into a trance. I’d read stories about this kind of thing, usually with a person slipping into trance accidentally, but I was attempting to induce a trance state on purpose. Again, it was a technique my future self would adopt and utilize countless times in real life and in my stories… but this was the origin, the genesis, of that idea.

As I rubbed and stroked, and kneaded and massaged, I continued talking, continuing my induction, gently guiding Missy into a deeper and deeper state of relaxation. It became pretty clear after a few moments that it was working, and that she had slipped into a light trance, so I shifted gears a bit and began deepening that trance, taking her deeper and deeper into that relaxed, peaceful, dreamless state. All the while, my fingers continued working gently massaging and stroking her lovely pale soles, while my words stroked and caressed her mind. Judging she was deep enough, I tested her, giving her the suggestion that her left wrist was tied to a helium balloon and that the deeper into trance she sank, the higher up the balloon would rise, carrying her wrist. And that when she had sunk as deep as possible, when she was completely totally hypnotized and completely obedient to me, the string would break and her wrist would fall back down again. And as I stared at her raised arm, speaking those words, it took only another thirty seconds before it came slumping back down again.

Missy was completely deeply and utterly hypnotized.