The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimentation and Exploration

by J. Darksong

VI.)

“Missy, can you hear me?” I asked quietly, causing the entranced girl’s eyes to lock onto my own.

“Mmmm… yes… I hear you,” she said softly but clearly in response.

I nodded at that. As I’d expected, Missy was a fantastic subject. I had little doubt that I could take her extremely deep if I really wanted. Of course, this was just for fun. I was merely showing off a bit, demonstrating what I could do. And though the temptation to do a lot more bubbled up deep within me, I pushed those dark desires back down and merely focused on the demonstration. I did a few minor things, waking her, then dropping her again, making her stiff as a board, making her forget the number seven when counting, and making her think she was a cat, which caused a lot of hilarity from the others but ended up with me getting scratched up pretty intently before I brought her back out of it. Apparently, she didn’t appreciate being turned into an animal.

Finally, I gave her what was probably an unnecessary command that she had an intense foot fetish, and would get sexually turned on whenever her feet were played with. Naturally, considering the beach trip, this was already the case, but for those not already in the know, it seemed a very novel idea. I then proceeded to tease and tickle her sexy beautiful bare feet until she was all but screaming and screeching out her pleasure to the heavens… which got a much DIFFERENT response from my audience. All of which were of course barefoot, and all of which, I noticed, sat back in their seats, looking slightly flushed, their toes curling in sympathy.

By the time I finished and woke her up again, the others had gotten a bit bored, wanting to move on to other things. As she moved to follow Cindy and Connie into their bedroom, Missy stopped, and leaning forward quickly, gave me a surprise kiss… on the lips. “Thanks for a fun time,” she whispered with a wink, before following the others inside. I blinked at that, smiling a bit, touching my lips lightly in response. Velma laughed aloud.

“Come on, Cassanova,” she teased, taking me by the hand. “Now that the show is over, I was thinking we should have our own little ‘private show’ in the bedroom. I was hoping you could teach me a few new ‘tricks’…” Chuckling, I followed her inside and proceeded to do exactly that.

The next day passed in relative normalcy. After so many days together, we had reached a point of familiarity and had become pretty used to each other. My hypnosis demonstration was simply accepted as ‘something I could do’ just like my massage skills. No one volunteered to be hypnotized again, but no one gave me any weird looks or tried to avoid me because of it. Which I was very grateful for.

At this point in the week, Velma was done with work, and spending the entire day with us again. I was very happy about that—as much as I enjoyed hanging out with Cindy and Missy… and tolerated being around Connie, I’d traveled all this way to be with Velma specifically. These two weeks had passed ridiculously fast, and I had only a few more days before it would be time to head back home again. I very much wanted to spend as much time enjoying being with her as I could while I could.

“How do you guys feel about baseball?” Velma asked all of a sudden, causing us all to pause.

“Um… are you asking us to play?” Cindy asked, confused. “I think we’re more than a few people short of forming a team.”

Velma laughed. “No, no, not to PLAY baseball, though I think that could be fun. I meant watching baseball. “We have a minor league team, the Hooks, that are playing today.” She held up a bunch of tickets. “My workplace was giving out tickets for anyone interested, so I grabbed a bunch just in case you guys wanted to go.”

“Actually, that sounds like fun,” Brian chimed in, honestly surprising everyone. “I love baseball. I’ve always wanted to go and watch a professional game in person instead of just watching it on TV.”

“Sounds okay to me,” Missy added. “I’m not a big sports fan or anything, but baseball is more about hanging out and chatting than actually doing any hardcore cheering or anything.”

“Wait, though, will you be okay?” I asked, concerned. “You know… with your issues after your surgery?”

“I’ll be fine,” she said with a grin, gesturing to herself. “See? No catheter bag anymore. It’s been long enough, so I called my doctor earlier and she said as long as I don’t have any issues going pee I was cleared to take it out.” She sighed. “And really, I am super happy that it’s gone.” She rubbed a hand idly along the wound on her side. “Now, if I can just get the hole in my side to finish closing up and heal, I’d be great.”

I nodded. “Well, if everyone else is okay with it, so am I. It does sound fun. I’ve been to see pro basketball games before, but never a baseball game.”

Naturally, we expected Connie to pitch a fit and complain as usual, but surprisingly she was completely chill about it. “If I can order a beer while we’re there, I’m in,” she said with a shrug.

And so, we made our way to the local stadium and spent the day rooting for the Hooks. I can say that it was a very enjoyable experience. I’m not really a… sociable kind of guy. I hate large crowds. And I am definitely more comfortable at home in my room in front of my computer. But as Missy had so eloquently stated earlier, baseball was more about spending time with your friends than the actual game itself. Baseball was pretty boring to watch for the most part, with only a few exciting parts, usually when certain people came up to bat, depending on whether or not they were able to connect with a solid pitch. In fact, I had no idea after the game who had won, or what the score was. All I knew was that Connie loved cheap beer, Cindy enjoyed being extremely lewd when eating hot dogs, especially with an audience watching, Velma and Brian were remarkably good at singing baseball songs during the seventh-inning stretch… and that we’d all had a fucking fun time.

Back home again, we decided to play some cards. Thankfully, NOT strip poker this time, as although I’d gotten past the awkwardness of walking around naked in front of Velma and Cindy, I had no desire to bare it all in front of the others. And while I wouldn’t have complained about the view of seeing all of my lovely young female companions naked, the idea of seeing Brian in the buff made it not worth the risk. And… as before, I kept my losing streak at cards intact, my pile of poker chips disappearing at a slow and steady rate. Which was annoying as all hell. I watched high-stakes poker at night back home and knew the game very well. I knew the math, knew when to stay, when to raise, and when to fold. But all the poker skills in the world don’t matter if you get hit with a streak of abysmal luck. Even if you’re the king of bluffing, no way are you going to convince anyone to toss in a hand with four aces when you’re holding a simple pair of deuces. Which was my hand for more than seven games.

“Looks like I’m the winner,” Brian declared, laying out his hand, revealing a full house, kings and eights. I groaned, throwing down my own hand, a busted straight, and, glancing at my non-existent stack of chips, stood up from the table.

“Welp I’m out,” I declared, walking over to the kitchen for a can of soda, “It was fun while it lasted, but I guess I’m on the sidelines for now. Hey, Velma, mind if I go check online and see what everyone is up to while you guys finish up?”

“No, no, go right ahead,” she replied shuffling the cards, preparing to deal again. “Tell Saorca and KT I said ‘Hi’ if they’re online.”

Nodding, I went into the bedroom and logged in. The two she’d mentioned weren’t online, but a few more of our mutual friends were. I chatted for a while, catching everyone up on events, telling them about the baseball game, as well as the card game, admitting when asked that yes, I’d been eliminated first. They all got a chuckle out of that, which made me huff and grumble over it, but smiled as Bahni, another friend, reminded me of the old adage.

“You know the old saying, Vhel. Unlucky at cards, lucky in love.”

I thought about it and smiled. That was certainly true. Life was about balance after all. Yes, I sucked at cards. And really, pretty much ANY game that depended largely on luck. But in other games that required skill and critical thinking, I usually excelled. I did tend to do remarkably well in Trivial Pursuit. And I’d already proven myself to be a master strategist in Monopoly. And, well… if you could trust Velma to give an unbiased response, I very much excelled in the bedroom as well.

Feeling much better, I chatted with the others for another hour, during which Cindy soon came to join me about twenty minutes in, declaring she too had been eliminated. Chatting together, we merged back into our old routine, simply being our usual silly online selves, the rest of the household forgotten about until finally, Velma cleared her voice loudly. Glancing in the doorway, she shook her head, chuckling.

“Well, the game’s officially over,” she declared. “So we’re going to do something else now if you two want to come rejoin us.”

“Sure, no problem, just give us a minute to say our goodbyes and log off,” I replied back, typing quickly.

“Sure, no problem. By the by, did you catch up with KT or Saorca?”

“Sorry, they weren’t online tonight,” Cindy answered. “By the way, who won the game? Did you finally take out everyone else?”

“Nope, ’fraid not,” Velma replied ruefully. “It was your girlfriend, Connie, that cleaned us all out.” She sighed softly. “Damned girl is a fuckin’ demon! I can’t believe she bluffed me in that last hand with a pair of goddamn two’s!” I froze, my fingers hovering above the keys. Really? Talk about adding insult to injury. I resisted the urge to slam my head into the wall… barely. “In the end, it was just her and Brian, and she managed to edge him out going all in, beating his three-of-a-kind with a straight flush.”

It was probably a bit vindictive of me at that point, but I found myself fervently hoping that the adage was indeed true… and that Cindy and Missy were with Connie more out of pity than anything else, that she was indeed a horrible lover in the bedroom. At any rate, Cindy and I finished saying our goodbyes online, then left to rejoin the group again.

It was late enough that we were starting to get hungry, and rather than cook for everyone, we again opted to get delivery. This time we went with Chinese, and each of us ordered and paid for our own dinners, combining it all into one ticket which was given to the delivery guy. Seated together, eating, and enjoying the moment, I was contemplating how much I would miss all of this when I returned back home to South Carolina again and returned to normal life again. I’d worked for more than three years to accumulate this vacation time and money for this trip. It would likely take at least another year to two before I could do so again. And considering all of my online friends lived either in the Midwest or the West Coast, few of them would be able to make the trek across the country to visit me in return.

With my mind occupied on such thoughts I actually missed who posed the question as well as the conversation leading up to it, but when Velma asked me the question point blank, I found my attention instantly returning to the topic at hand. “Um… excuse me... I think I missed that. Can you repeat that again, please?” I asked, frowning slightly, finding everyone staring intently at me.

“I asked, what do you think about you and I joining the girls in their bedroom tonight?” she asked me again, looking serious and in no way joking as she spoke.

“What?” I replied, a true master of communication demonstrating my verbal skills.

“Geez, Jaxson, did we blow your mind or what?” Cindy asked, rolling her eyes. “She asked if you wanted to come with us and fool around tonight. All of us… together.” I blinked at her. “Having sex,” she added, eyebrow raised.

I swear, my mouth opened and closed a few times, but no words managed to tumble out. I probably looked a bit like a fish gasping for breath out of the water as my brain continued to try and process the words I was being told. “But…” I finally managed as something resembling cognition was finally achieved. “I mean… you guys are lesbians,” I pointed out helplessly. “And… I’m a guy.”

“Yeah, and so is Brian,” Missy pointed out, giggling, patting the dark-haired young man on the arm. “And he’s going to be there. So… the question is… are YOU and Velma going to join in as well?”

“But…” I said again, still struggling to make sense of this. I mean… the answer to the question, the OBVIOUS question, was without a doubt, HELL YES! But in my deep introspection, I’d completely missed what had led up to the question being asked in the first place! Realizing that, Cindy let out a deep huff, shaking her head.

“Okay, since you obviously missed it the first time,” she grunted, smirking, “let me summarize it for ya. Of the three of us, I’m the only one who has been with a guy before. And well, while I didn’t completely HATE the experience,” she said, wincing slightly in memory, “I can’t really say I enjoyed it either. I have been with women since then and much MUCH enjoy being with them. Connie’s never been with a guy either, and had no desire to whatsoever,” to which Connie nodded emphatically. “But Missy insists that she is fully bi-sexual, and wants to know what it is like being with a guy for once.”

“Yeah,” Missy chimed in, “and since we’re all here together… and we’re all friends and all,” she said shyly, “I thought, why not? When else would we ever get a chance like this again? And, I mean, Cindy admitted that she WAS a little curious as well,” she added, causing the taller brunette to blush fiercely, “wondering if her past experience was just with because the guy was a bad lover and if being with someone who actually knew what he was doing would be any different.”

“Yeah,” Cindy added quickly, “but just as an experiment, you know, and only if YOU wanna do it, Jax. I know you and trust you. I wouldn’t even consider doing this with any random guy off the street.”

I blinked again, still trying desperately to avoid my brain shorting out and displaying the blue screen of death. I mean… this whole situation was completely bizarre. It was like I had suddenly been transported into the plot of a bad online porno story or something! I HAD to be imagining this… or dreaming it, right? It was definitely something I would have fantasized about late at night. Because things like this did NOT happen in real life! Desperately needing a dash of reality to even out the bizarre, I turned to Connie.

“And what about you?” I asked her pointedly. “Are you actually going along with this? You WANT to sit there and watch me, and Velma… and presumably Brian, get it on with your two girlfriends?”

Again, to my surprise, Connie merely shrugged. “I don’t mind it so much,” she replied, her tone bored. “If it makes them both happy, it’s not a problem. Besides,” she added with a smirk, “I’m willing to bet that after the experience is over, they’ll have both gotten it out of their system. And they’ll both know without a doubt that women make better lovers than men. And they’ll be happy with the lover they both HAVE,” she said, patting both women lightly on the shoulder.

Well… I was shocked that she’d agreed to go along with it, though her usual snarky comment and reasoning helped reassure me somewhat. Connie was simply so self-assured that I couldn’t satisfy Missy and Cindy sexually that she was willing to let them both have this one night to prove it. Ridiculous to my way of thinking… but they WERE already in a ‘threeple’, a polyamorous relationship. As long as they weren’t jealous over each one spending time with the other, I supposed having a one-time fling with mutual friends was fine since they all knew about it and had discussed it beforehand.

Finally, I glanced at Velma. “And you, hon? You want to do this?”

She nodded. “I’m okay with it… as long as you are. This is all about you, Jax. If you want to do this, I’m good. And if change your mind and wanna back out, I’ll be with you as well.”

Heh. One of the many reasons I loved the sexy babe. Convinced finally that, no, I had NOT had a stroke and hallucinating all of this, I decided to accept. And after a bit of arranging things, we all filed into the girls’ bedroom. And… stood there a bit awkwardly while we worked out exactly how this would go. After a bit of conversing, the ladies decided that Missy would go first. I watched spellbound as the sexy curvy lass disrobed, stripping completely naked, then moving to the bed. She was already flushed and obviously a bit nervous, but excited as well.

And then, things got really racy. Cindy gave me a wink and gestured for me to come down to the foot of the bed, while Connie drew Velma up to the headboard. “So, Missy here very much wants this to happen,” she said aloud, as she knelt down and pulled up from long cloth straps from underneath the bed. “But she’s also a bit shy… and nervous as hell. This is her first time, after all,” she said, as she gently but firmly bound the girl’s right ankle, lashing her into place. “So, when we talked about this earlier she asked if we could… help her out a bit,” she said with a chuckle.

I nodded, smirking as well. A glance up at the headboard showed Velma and Connie had likewise restrained Missy’s wrists, leaving her effectively tied and bound spread-eagled to the bed. And as Velma finished up, Connie lifted Missy’s head a bit, sliding on a soft cloth blindfold, completely obscuring her sight. I very much approved. I knew from playing with Velma earlier in the week how a bit of bondage play could certainly accentuate the situation… and denying access to one of the five senses helped to increase the sensitivity of the others.

Connie, still smirking confidently, staring directly into my eyes, leaned forward whispering to Missy. “Okay, baby… we’re going to start now. And to help you get into the proper mood… we’re going to tease you a bit,” she said, nodding to Velma, who began softly squeezing and caressing the young bound brunette’s large heavy tits, causing her to gasp and moan loudly. “Just let us know when you’re ready for the real thing,” Connie added with a chuckle, as she also began to join in, nibbling and suckling on Missy’s neck, which was apparently one of her hot spots from the way she began to writhe and pull against her restraints. Nodding to him, Brian moved closer, joining Connie’s side, and began mirroring Velma’s ministrations to the helpless girl’s breasts.

Not to be undone, Cindy began tracing a teasing meandering path along Missy’s thighs, slowly, deftly stroking and caressing her increasingly wet flesh, spiraling inward, heading slowly but steadily towards the outer edges of Missy’s pussy. The bound girl began to whine and moan, her hips shaking and shuddering, straining to push forward, no doubt wanting Cindy to touch her there. Instead, my bestie merely laughed, purposely drawing back every time Missy thrust her pelvis forward. Glancing over at me again, she winked. “Now, Darkmeat, let’s see what you can do to drive her closer to the edge without setting her off. Think of it as a game… how close came you bring her without making her cum.”

Speaking of games… I began to see past the obvious. It was amazingly clear that for these three, the presentation and leadup were just as important, if not moreso, than the main event. Foreplay was everything. And if Cindy’s tales were any indication, her one experience with a guy had likely been similar to MY first time with Velma the prior week… a lot of awkwardness, grunting, pressure… and a release far too soon for either of our liking. I’d gotten infinitely better since then and had learned how to pace myself and make sure my partner was satisfied from beginning to end. It wasn’t until much later than I learned that that was apparently NOT the standard, that a lot of guys were more concerned with their own pleasure and getting off, and letting their partner handle their own needs themselves. Thankfully, Velma had taught me the proper way to handle a woman… and I was more than happy to put those lessons to the test.

With most of Missy’s body already occupied, I decided to go to what was left, my personal favorite spot. Lifting her left foot gently, I caressed and rubbed the top of it, watching her cute sexy toes wiggle and flex. She shuddered visibly, no doubt guessing who held her feet now and knew what was about to happen. Nevertheless, I decided to follow suit with the others, and drew it out, massaging and squeezing her heels, pinching and squishing her flesh, working to restore circulation and relieve any lingering pain or pressure. Listening to her moans and sighs as cues, I proceeded upwards, massaging and rubbing her arches, and instep, pressing deep and firmly for the moment, again trying to soothe and massage rather than tease, tickle, or stimulate. Of course, whether or not she or the others remembered, I’d never removed the hypnotic suggestion earlier to make any kind of play with her feet highly erotic. The longer I rubbed and massaged, the more her arousal continued to climb, a slow burn moving her steadily closer and closer to her eventual release.

“Ooohhhhh gaaawwddd,” she called out after a few minutes, head whipping wildly back and forth, hands clenching and unclenching. “Nggghhh… I can’t stand it… uuhhhnnn… someone… anyone… I don’t care who… somebody FUCK me already!”

“Mmmm… sounds like she’s ready,” I replied, chuckling. “Maybe a little small tease-you orgasm would take the edge off?” I mused aloud, leaning forward, bringing her bound foot up to my lips. I gently kissed her toes, one by one, letting my tongue deftly lick each one in turn, and I swear I heard the bedframe creak as she groaned, straining and pulling with each delicate touch. Repeating the same with her other foot, I chuckled again, lowering her foot back down, backing off a bit, and giving her a chance to simmer back down from the redline. Cindy nodded in approval, and even Connie gave me a begrudging nod. At some unknown signal, they all backed away, leaving me alone with Missy, panting, moaning, blindfolded, bound and tied, her body soaked with sweat, and with her legs spread wide, inviting me to take her as I wished.

This was it. One of those all-important choices. In fact, it was THE choice. My first real orgy. My first virgin. My first lesbian. My chance to experience a one-of-a-kind milestone in my young life. A chance to make history. All I needed to do was drop my pants, reveal my already VERY hard cock, step forward, take what was offered, and proceed to give the beautiful sexy, and willing young woman the fuck of her life.

And yet… instead of doing that, I sighed and backed away.

“I… I can’t do it,” I said with a groan, feeling like a total dumbass. “I want to… fuck do I want to. But… it just feels wrong! I mean… she’d your girlfriend,” I said to Cindy. “I mean… if anything changed after tonight… if this caused some kind of rift… I’d never forgive myself.”

“But… but I want this!” Missy called out, pleading. “I promise! I won’t blame you for this! I really do want this!”

“No, no, it’s fine,” Connie said, smirking still, caressing Missy’s hair gently. “If you really want to have a cock in you so badly, Brian is still here,” she said, smirking as she glanced down at the younger black man’s crotch. “And I’d say he’s all ready to go. Aren’t you Bri?”

The younger man nodded eagerly, swallowing. Scrambling, he slid down his pants, and I glanced away, not wanting to see some other guy’s junk, but from the glimpse I’d gotten of his underwear and the sizable tent therein, I knew that he was at least the same size as me. Missy would have an enjoyable night at least.

“So, Jaxson,” Connie asked, as Brian moved to occupy the spot I’d just held, “are you going to stay behind and watch?”

“Uh, no, no thanks,” I said, fuming inwardly, taking the hint. “I think I’ll head back to my bedroom and leave you guys to it. Have fun, Missy,” I said, before heading to the door. Outside of the room, I let out a deep breath, letting myself sag down in defeat. FUCK! Did I feel like a complete and total loser or what? After everything, after going through all of that, teasing stroking, and playing with the girl, getting her all hot and bothered, I’d actually chickened out at the end? And why? Out of some deranged sense of guilt, worrying that I might accidentally cause a rift between them if I was too good?

Seriously… I wondered idly if I was in my right mind. Maybe my earlier belief that I’d had a stroke was closer to the truth than I’d believed.

After a few seconds, the door opened again, and I blinked in surprise as Velma came to join me. “Uh. Hi,” I greeted her awkwardly. “Is it over and done with already?”

She chuckled softly, shaking her head. “Naw, darling… they’re still going at it. I think they’re actually just starting the real thing just now. But I left to come back here with you,” she said, coming over to wrap her arms around me. Then she kissed me, softly and gently, before pulling back to look me in the eyes. “It’s okay, Jax. It really is. And I understand your reasons even if the others don’t. So… I guess it’ll just be you and me tonight then,” she said, shimmying out of her clothes, giving me a saucy wink before climbing up onto the bed. “Oh, and feel free to go all out on your little ‘Satin slave’, Master,” she added with a giggle. “You’ve already wrecked me for all other lovers.” Chuckling, feeling much better, I slid into bed and joined her.

* * *

The next morning was just… weird.

Weird in every possibly conceivable way.

The day started off weird enough being wet and rainy, which was something of an anomaly in and of itself. Texas was a pretty dry state, especially in mid-summer. Granted, Corpus Christi was close enough to the ocean to guarantee the occasional rainstorm now and again, but it was still not exactly a regular thing. And, as usual, when it rains, I sleep in. It was just after noon when I finally rose from the bed, to find everyone else already up and awake. My head felt fuzzy, and though we hadn’t had any alcohol that night, I felt a bit hungover.

Stumbling into the kitchen, I sighed softly. Everyone was sitting around, watching TV on the couch, or reading in the corner. “Good morning, everyone,” I murmured, glancing around. “Huh… looks like I missed breakfast,” I noted, from the stack of dishes and pots and pans in the sink.

“Yes, you did,” Velma commented from the living room without glancing up. “There’s some cold cereal in the cupboard if you’re hungry. Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait until we do lunch.”

“Oh,” I replied, feeling a bit stung. It was the first time Velma had been less than cordial to me since our meeting. Granted, I had overslept and missed the meal, but her response just made it seem almost… like she was upset at me or something. Sighing, I poured myself a bowl and then sat down at the table. “So, um, Cindy, what do you guys have planned for the rest of the day?” I asked between bites.

“Oh? Why do you want to know?” she asked, her tone harsh. “Are you just curious, or are you actually considering joining in for a change?” I blinked, my jaw visibly dropping.

“Uh… I meant—”

“But to answer your question,” she continued on, heedless, “we WERE planning to hit the beach again today. Unfortunately, the weather changed that plan, so we were debating on whether or not to go to the movies or to stay in and just rent something.”

“Oh… renting a movie sounds good,” I suggested, warming to the idea. “Any ideas on what we might rent?”

“We’ve already decided on what we’re renting,” Missy interjected. “A nice romantic comedy.” She crossed her arms at her chest. “You can choose to watch, or not. But that’s what we’re doing.”

I blinked, taken aback. Okay, I was definitely not imagining it. Everyone was apparently pissed at me. And not for sleeping in. “Um, okay, listen,” I began, sighing. “About last night…”

“Oh, right, last night,” Connie said, smirking wide, walking over to sit between her two girlfriends. “That whole little fiasco you caused by bailing out at the last minute. Don’t worry about it. It’s fine. Really. Yes, my sweethearts are all a little sad and disappointed,” she added, verbally twisting the knife, “but they’ll get over it. But that doesn’t mean we can’t all still be friends.”

I winced, feeling crumpled inside. Great. I tried to do the right thing and now everyone was pissed at me. Including Velma, who had probably wanted to be a part of the festivities as well, only to back out from a sense of obligation to me. I pushed my half-full bowl of cereal aside, suddenly no longer feeling very hungry. Connie apparently noticed, however, as she smiled again, making a show of placing her bare feet up on the coffee table.

“Oh, by the way, Jax,” she said, her voice a sickeningly sweet tone. “Since you’re not doing anything at the moment, I think I’ll call in that favor from before. I’d like you to rub my feet for me.” She smirked, wiggling her toes. “Come on, now, chop chop,” she said as I sighed, making my way over to the couch. I frowned then, glancing from side to side, noticing it was full. With Cindy on one side and Missy on the other, there was nowhere for me to sit. “Well? What are you waiting for?” she demanded, a frown marring her features.

“Well, there’s nowhere to sit,” I pointed out. “I suppose we could go to your bedroom and I could—”

“That won’t be necessary,” she stated imperiously. “You can just sit there on the floor.” She gestured with her foot. “That should be just fine… don’t you think?” she asked, staring intently at me.

God help me. Staring at her then, sweating, feeling the gazes of not just her but the others as well, I folded. The sharp retort I would have normally made never even formed in my head. The outrage and disbelief I would have normally expressed were frozen inside me, locked down and repressed. Under her baleful gaze, I couldn’t muster up any sense of defiance or rebellion. Sighing simply in resignation, I did as she asked and dropped to the floor at her feet.

Kneeling at her feet.

Smiling in triumph, she nodded serenely. “Very good Jax. I guess there’s hope for you after all.” Crossing her legs, she dangled her foot inches from her face. “But before you start rubbing and massaging, I want you to show me that you are truly sorry about what happened last night. I want you to show that you realize the truth about yourself...and your position in this house.” Extending her foot again, she gave me a devilish grin. “I want you to kiss my foot and suck on my toes the way you did for Missy the night before. I want you to worship my perfect feet… like the lowly little foot slave that you are!”

I froze at her words, stunned. Shaken to my very core. This… this was simply beyond the pale! We’d had our differences from the moment she had walked in through the door. And had butted heads multiple times. I’d teased her and pushed her, and she had pushed me right back. But she’d never taken things to such an extreme. She seemed to be practically calling me out. And I wasn’t about to stand for it. I could compromise. I could be forgiving. But I was no one’s doormat! And no matter what Connie might have thought of me personally, I was not about to give her what she wanted.

So… as you can imagine, no one was more shocked than me when I leaned forward and did exactly as she commanded, kissing and sucking each of her toes, one by one, with the sound of her joyful mocking laughter ringing in the back of my head all the while…