The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimentation and Exploration

by J. Darksong

VII.)

I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone or something.

Seriously. It was as if the world had suddenly gone topsy-turvey on me while I was sleeping, only to wake up in Bizarro World. Cindy, Velma, and Missy, all three women who I had become very close to these past few days, were looking at me with nothing short of scorn and derision. In fact, they were treating me pretty much the way Connie had treated me from the moment we first met. As for Connie herself, she was amazingly chill, still smug and superior, but without the added animosity she’d been displaying previously. It was as if she were fully in control of things now, satisfied with everything, and simply sitting back and basking in events as they unfolded around her.

Which, considering that I was literally kneeling at her feet, rubbing, kissing, and sucking on her toes like a lowly foot slave, must have been pretty damn good from her perspective.

“Ooohh… mmmm, that is nice,” she cooed softly, leaning back and relaxing on the sofa. “You are good at that. I can see why the others raved so much about your talents.” I merely mumbled, my mouth too full to respond anyway. She giggled, wiggling her toes a bit. “Teehehehehe… cut that out! That tickled!” she chided me slightly. Glancing to the side, she asked Cindy, “So, did we ever decide on what we want to watch from the video store, yet?”

“Um, no, not really,” Cindy replied, thoughtfully. “We were still trying to narrow down the choices a bit. I was personally thinking maybe a comedy sounds good—”

“No, no, I’m not in the mood for something silly,” Connie cut in, shaking a hand dismissively. “I want something a bit more serious… a drama of some kind.”

“Oooh! What about a slasher film?” Missy suggested. But again, Connie vetoed the idea.

“NO blood and gore! C’mon people. How about some USEFUL suggestions?” she grumbled, scowling.

There was silence for several seconds… well, besides the sucking sounds I was making of course. Then: “How about a good murder mystery?” Velma suggested. “You know, something like ‘Murder On the Orient Express’ but more modern?” She paused, considering. “Have you guys seen Silence of the Lambs yet?”

“Jodie Foster?” Connie asked, perking up. “That sounds like a great idea. I haven’t seen that yet but I’ve heard good things. Yeah! Let’s rent it!” She withdrew her feet from me, all but kicking me aside, sliding her feet into her sandals. “C’mon, let’s make a run to the video store.”

I sighed softly, getting to my feet as well. “So, um, I’m guessing we’re gonna grab a few DIFFERENT movies while we’re out,” I said, reaching for my sneakers as well. “I’ve already seen that one before, but I’m open to grabbing something else along the same line—”

“I don’t think so,” Velma stated curtly. “We won’t have a lot of time to just sit around watching movies all day. Besides, we’ll be renting this on MY card, and I would prefer NOT to have to keep track of and return an entire stack of movies.”

“But…” I protested weakly, my mouth opening and closing as everyone stood up and filed out of the room, basically ignoring me. Sighing in defeat, I moved back to the couch and sat back down. “Fine. Have a good time, then,” I muttered, crossing my arms. “I’ll just wait here for you to get back. We’ll all be smushed riding together in the car anyway.”

“Good idea,” Cindy remarked, nodding. “Looks like you can have a good idea now and again after all.” With that, the group departed, leaving me there all by myself. Alone.

As I sat there, ruminating, I started thinking to myself, wondering what had happened. In less than twenty-four hours, my life had gone from awesome to abysmal. And I still had no idea why. What had I done to turn everyone against me? Had something happened after I went to sleep last night? Or the morning after while I was sleeping?

I was definitely missing something. Moreover, there was just something… wrong with me. From the moment I’d woken up, I’d felt fuzzy-headed, and confused. And I certainly wasn’t acting like my normal self. I’d let everyone push me around without raising a fuss, just simply accepting it. Hell, I’d even let Connie treat me like her submissive little fucking PET! And I had no idea why. But I sure as hell needed to find out.

Getting up from the couch, I made my way back to the bedroom, and then into the adjoining bathroom, I switched on the light, turning on the sink briefly to splash some water on my face. Grunting, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My face stared back at me, my brown eyes shining with a combination of concern, worry, and determination. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and cleared my mind. In addition to learning hypnosis, I also practiced self-hypnosis, learning how to meditate and focus my mind. Ordering my thoughts, and preparing myself, I opened my eyes and peered deep into my own eyes. And put myself into a deep relaxing trance.

I dropped. I dreamed. And I remembered…

...and several minutes later, I blinked, panting, breathing hard, staring back into my own wide eyes. My hands clenched into fists, hard enough almost to crack the porcelain of the sink. With a bit of effort, I forced myself to calm down, and relax, and taking another cleaning breath, I turned and walked out of the bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed. And then I yelled, cursing loudly, venting for several seconds until I finally calmed back down.

* * *

As it turned out, the events that happened last night actually occurred quite differently than I originally remembered.

Things remained the same up to the point when Cindy asked us at dinner if we all wanted to join them in their bedroom, or a nice healthy group orgy. I had, of course, been a bit dubious of their intentions and convictions about such an idea, coming seemingly out of nowhere, but she and Missy insisted that they were sincere. In the false memory, Connie had seemed completely unconcerned about the whole thing, shrugging it off, confident that having sex with me and Brian would be completely unsatisfying and not change anything between her and the others.

The reality was a bit different. “You’re asking me if I MIND?” she’d growled, glaring at me. “Fuck YES, I mind! We’re talking about you and Brian FUCKING my girlfriends!” She’d snorted but turned away. “But, yes, I’m willing to go along with this shit… if for no other reason than to prove to these two what I already know—that cock ain’t nothing to write home about.”

“Aw, c’mon, Connie,” Missy pouted, rubbing Connie’s shoulder. “You said we could do this. You said you’d keep an open mind!”

“Hey, I’m letting you two fuck strangers, all right?” she snapped, scowling. “I never fucking promised to be okay with it!” Growling, she turned and walked off, heading to her bedroom, and closing the door behind her.

We all sat there for a long moment in silence, before Cindy sighed. “Sorry about that, guys,” she said sheepishly. “Let me go talk to her for a minute, okay? I promise, we really do want to do this… ALL of us. Connie included.” She sighed, shaking her head. “She’s… just really really nervous about it, yanno? Trust me, when we talked about this earlier in the day, she admitted that she was anxious, but also excited about getting to try this.” She patted me gently on the shoulder, then went into the room to talk to Connie.

“Well… this doesn’t exactly fill me with a lot of confidence,” I admitted, glancing at Velma and Missy.

“What about you two? What do you think about this?”

“Well, I’m all for it,” Missy stated firmly, though a blush did color her cheeks. “To be honest, I’ve been thinking about what it would be like to be with a guy for a while now, but I never met anyone that I felt any kind of connection with… until now,” she added shyly, glancing at me again. “And, frankly, after chatting with Velma in private earlier, and hearing about some of the things you two have been doing these past two weeks… I really REALLY want to know for myself.”

To which I felt a bit of a blush coming to my own face. Finally, I glanced at Velma. “And you, hon? You want to do this?”

She nodded. “I’m okay with it… as long as you are. This is all about you, Jax. If you want to do this, I’m good. And if change your mind and wanna back out, I’ll be with you as well.” She bit her lips slightly. “That said… I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to getting to sample you sexy hot little bitches as well,” she added with a chuckle.

From there, things remained much the same again. We all gathered in the girls’ room, and Missy volunteered to go first. We stripped her naked, bound and secured her to the bed, and each took part in sending the young girl into sexual ecstasy. I joined in, teasing and tickling her sexy pretty feet, pushing her to the edge, making her beg. And then, the pause, the choice, the decision of whether or not to continue.

My memories from before were of embarrassment, of me chickening out at the last minute, making my excuses, and ducking out, with Velma following behind. But the truth was far different. In reality, I was bold, and confident, stripping naked, blushing slightly as I exposed my manhood, but after strip poker with Velma and Cindy days ago, I was more than prepared for an audience. Stroking myself a bit, preparing myself physically as well as mentally, I notice the rather intent gazes from Velma, Cindy, and surprisingly, Connie, who bit her lip, clearly uncomfortable, yet more than a little curious. Gesturing for everyone to back away, I let Missy simmer for just a moment more, bound in place, blindfolded, whimpering, aroused and pushed to her limits, virtually starved for sensation… and then with relish, I entered her, surging forward slowly but surely, plunging into her slick hot depths. Missy gasped, then groaned… then cried out, clenching and cumming around my cock. I grunted, holding her bare feet as I kept her legs apart, keeping her from wrapping them around me and locking me into place. Giving her a few moments to calm down, I finally began pumping away inside her, finally fucking her in earnest.

“Uhhh… uhhh… uhhhh… oohhhh fuuckk… ohhh fuuckk…” she moaned, writhing, her body moving as much as her bonds allowed, head going back in pleasure. “Mmmmm… teeeheheheheheheeheheee!” she giggled as I added in a few ticklish swipes along her sexy soles, rolling my hips as well, feeling her pushing back into me with each thrust. Getting into it, I started tapping into my more dominant side a bit as well, leaning in, resting her ankles on my shoulders as I grabbed her hips, thrusting deeper and harder, my free hand taking and squeezing one of her heavy breasts, eliciting another passionate moan from her.

“You love this, don’t you, Missy?” I rasped, speaking directly to her as we fucked. “This feeling… being helpless, bound, blindfolded, completely at my mercy, taking what I dish out to you. You’re mine, Missy,” I hissed, grinning a bit wickedly, squeezing her tits again, causing her to cry out. “Mine! You’re my sweet sexy hot little slut. My hot little sex toy. My slut. And you will submit to me, surrender to me completely… and when you do, your pleasure will increase, will overwhelm you. Consume you. Now… submit to me completely! Surrender… and cum! Cum now!”

“AAAAHHH! AAAHAHH! YES! YES! FUCK YEEEESSSSS!!!” she screamed going rigid, shuddering, and vibrating with the strength of her climax. I gasped, grunting as well as her pussy grabbed me like a goddamn hand and squeezed, milking my cock like cow’s udders, forcing my own pleasure to explode within her. I too went stiff, muscles straining, a growl bellowing forth from my mouth as I held tightly to my lower, locked in our mutual pleasure. Seconds… minutes… hours... who knows how long we grunted and shook and moaned until finally, our lust finally waned, and we separated, me slumping down on her momentarily as I caught my breath.

A round of clapping alerted me to the fact that we were not alone, reminding me of our situation. Chuckling ruefully, I leaned forward, kissing Missy on her lips, then whispered softly, “Rest and sleep for now, sweet one… just let yourself relax.” She murmured softly before slumping forward, a soft smile on her face.

From there, Cindy and Velma started making out, and Connie and Brian started playing together. I took a moment to recover a bit, readying myself for round two. After a bit, I approached Cindy and Velma and I began getting her nice and wound up, starting with just a few gentle touches and caresses here and there, a bit of necking and kissing. I was actually a bit more nervous with Cynthia than I’d been with Missy. At least with Missy, she’d made her interest known upfront from the beginning. But Cindy was one of my best friends, and while I had nursed some feelings of attraction towards her—which I had never dared to admit, by the way—I really had no idea how SHE felt about ME.

Such doubts were tossed aside, however, when she broke away from Velma, turned to me, and grasped my head pulling me in for a deep long passionate kiss. With tongue. We were both gasping for breath a bit when the kiss broke, staring deep into each other’s eyes. Then, panting still, she chuckled softly, shaking her head. “Fuck it… let’s do this, Jax,” she murmured, laying back, and closing her eyes. “Show me what I’ve been missing. Show me what you can do.”

Leaning forward, I kissed her again, then whispered softly into her ear. “Don’t worry, my little Cindy-slut. Master will make sure you enjoy yourself,” I murmured, feeling her gasp in shock. “And maybe, if you’re a good girl… I’ll let you cum so hard you pass out just like Missy.”

Yeah, I know… I was definitely pushing my luck, revealing what I’d overheard her chanting that night, no doubt opening the door for a VERY uncomfortable conversation once all of this was over. But, well, this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, one that I would never have again, so I intended to make the most of it. Taking my own advice to heart, I started with the part that I enjoyed the most, kneeling down, licking and nibbling on Cindy’s slim adorable bare feet and toes, kissing and sucking on her toes one by one, eliciting alternating giggles and coos of pleasure from my auburn haired lover.

Of course, wanting to maximize Cindy’s pleasure, my hands were likewise as occupied as my mouth, stroking and caressing her sex, softly teasing and tickling her sparsely fuzzed opening, teasing her labia, running my fingertips all around and across them, delighting in her groans of pleasure, and the movements of her thighs, the arching of her back, and the clenching of her fingers. I knew from some rather graphic conversations with my dear friend online that she very much preferred sexual teasing, having her pleasure drawn out and prolonged. Back then I hadn’t known the concept of ‘edging’ per se, but I certainly gave a rather convincing imitation of it, taking great delight in slowly ratcheting up Cindy’s pleasure, making her laugh and giggle, then groan, then moan and cry, bombarding her with an assortment of stimulus, all designed to keep her off balance all while arousing her.

A quick glance around the room revealed that the others had not spent this time simply sitting around idle. Connie was taking advantage of Brian’s rarely used mouth, not for speaking, but for cunnilingus. And to the kid’s credit, he must have been really good at it, if Connie’s reactions were any indication. Elsewhere, Missy had recovered from her blissful stupor and was enthusiastically eating out Velma, making the older woman shriek and cry out loudly in pleasure. Deciding to follow suit as well, I began to kiss and nibble my way slowly up Cynthia’s body, up to her ankles, her calves, then her thighs, licking and nibbling my long drawn-out path to her pussy.

“Uuuhhhh… oohh fuuuckk… dammit… you bastard,” Cindy groaned softly, hands clenching again as I circled the outer edge of her inner thighs, purposely avoiding contact with her pussy just yet. “Stop… teasing me and… oohhhhhh… lick my goddamn pussy!”

To which I responded abruptly, slapping her left tit sharply, not hard, but in her overly sensitized state, more than enough to get her attention. She cried out, eyes nearly bulging as she stared into my scowling face. “Naughty slave. Is that how you ask for someone to pleasure you?”

“J-Jax… please,” she moaned, still writhing underneath me. “D-don’t make me…”

Another slap, to her other tit, and she bit her lip, hard, hips bucking fiercely for a moment before settling down again. I stared her down… and to my delight, she glanced away, blushing deeply,

“P… please… please Master,” she said, speaking the words I had always wanted to hear from her. “Please… fuck your slave…”

“Gladly,” I responded instantly, all teasing aside, as I lowered my face back between her thighs. Now, keep in mind that ten days ago, I’d been a pristine virgin, sexually untouched and innocent to the ways of the world. Well… as innocent as a person could be with unfiltered access to the internet, anyway. Point is, I’d had no practical experience before this trip. So, the loud cries of passion and pleasure Cynthia began letting out from my ministrations were all due to the strength of Velma’s teaching and the practical experience I’d had during my time with her. And considering that her period had struck sometime after the fourth night, and had only recently cleared up, even THAT training had not been nearly as thorough as I would have liked. So I liked to think that part of Cindy’s response was due to the dominance I was exerting over her.

Still wanting to prolong the experience, I kept teasing her, sucking lovingly on her clit, but then backing off when she seemed about to cross over the edge before resuming. The fifth time I backed on, she was nearly frantic, cursing and fighting, struggling to force me deeper, to squeeze her legs around me tight enough to try and force my entire skull inside her vagina! Grunting, using both of my arms to pry her legs apart, I grabbed a breath of fresh air and repositioned myself. “And now, the real thing,” I announced, rubbing her wet pussy with my cock, coating it with her juices, and teasing her just a tiny bit more… before finally, blessedly, thrusting inside.

Cindy was tight. Fucking tight. Tighter than Missy, who had been a virgin until now. Thankfully, all the foreplay and teasing had gotten her slicker than the inside of an oil tanker, and I was able to fit inside her, all the way to the hilt. We both gasped as our hips met, staring into each other’s eyes again. Then, taking her wrists in my hands, I began to move, thrusting slowly but deeply, in and out. All the while I watched her, staring into her beautiful face, seeing the look of stunned surprise, then pleasure, then surprise again, followed by a deep blissful glow as she found herself rapidly racing towards her peak. This time, I didn’t withdraw or hold back, but I did lift her legs up, waiting until she began to spasm… then started teasing and tickling her bare soles, flooding her body and mind with ticklish pleasure just as the point of release.

As it had with Velma, Cyndi’s orgasm shattered, exploding and multiplying her pleasure a hundredfold. Her toes curled tightly, her back arched, and she began shuddering and shaking like crazy as her soft velvet insides gripped and pulsed and caressed me like mad. I struggled to keep up with her, continuing to fuck, panting heavily as well, knowing that I would have likely cum as well by now had I not cum earlier with Missy. Still, I only managed to hold out a short while longer before I surrendered to the inevitable, groaning and moaning my own pleasure. I came, hard, along with Cindy, who was STILL in the midst of her multi-orgasmic barrage, until finally, we both collapsed, panting, grunting, laughing, and completely utterly sated.

“Ohhh… man… fuck…” she managed, staring blearily up at the ceiling. “That was… I mean… just… wow…”

I chuckled. “Heh… my sentiments… exactly,” I said with a smile. “So… maybe rethinking the whole… lesbian identity a wee bit?”

She chuckled a bit. “Fine… guess this means I’m bi,” she said after a moment, closing her eyes. “I still love pussy. Not giving that up for anything. But… I guess you proved that dick ain’t half bad either… with someone who knows how to use it.”

That was a bit of a relief for me as well. She had shared the story many a time of her previous boyfriend, and the abysmal episode that having sex with him had turned into. It was little wonder that the experience had turned her off men. Personally, I had nothing against being a lesbian or being gay. Sometimes, it’s simply who you are. You are born feeling what you feel and knowing what you like and don’t like. In other cases, your experiences make you what you are. I suppose if my first time with Velma had been traumatizing and horrible, I might have sworn off women the way Cindy had sworn off men. Luckily for both of us, Velma was a kind, caring, compassionate, and endlessly patient teacher. And I’d used what she had taught me to show Cindy that not all guys were useless in the bedroom.

And on the subject… I glanced over at our companions, finding that Connie was on cloud nine, basically riding Brian’s face, fucking his tongue like a woman possessed. Deciding to help her along a bit, I crawled my way over to her, taking her left foot, gently teasing and caressing her long narrow soles. Unlike the others, however, she reacted strongly, jerking away, actually kicking at me, pushing me off.

“AAAHHH! NO! Don’t touch my feet!” she yelled, glaring down at me. “Fuck… I was almost there… goddamit…”

“Hey, I was trying to help,” I protested, scowling back at her. “The others all seemed to enjoy it well enough.”

“Well, not me,” she grunted, hips bucking again, Brian’s ministrations continuing unabated. “I like sex the NORMAL way… unless you wanna like my ass while Brian here licks my pussy?”

I grunted, shaking my head. “No thanks. I’ll leave you two to your… fun,” I said, before moving on to Velma.

Sex with Velma was indeed the perfect way to end the night. Our darling hostess had put up with a lot, inviting us all into her home these past several days, and I figured how better to show our appreciation? After getting off from Missy’s clever talented mouth, Cindy took over, bringing Velma to three screaming orgasms before finally letting her rest. Missy and I watched, spellbound by Cindy’s ability, pretty much forgetting all about Connie and Brian in their own separate corner of the room. When at last she came up for air, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, I pulled her into a deep sexy kiss, tasting Velma on her tongue, before being gently pushed aside for Missy to likewise share a kiss and a taste.

“Well, ladies, she’s still lucid,” I remarked, as Velma sat up again, wiping the sweat from her brow. “So that means we still have some work left to do. Let’s make this a team effort,” I suggested with a wink. “Cindy, you get the boobs. Missy, you get to play with her feet.” I knelt down between her thighs, stroking myself idly, going from half-mast back to full. “And her pussy… is all mine.”

“Ohhh, fuck,” Velma breathed, surrendering instantly as I and my two minions began our work. In short order, we had the sexy older woman writhing and groaning and giggling her enjoyment, and when I began fucking her in earnest, it turned into a true fucking orgy, with Missy pulling Cindy into a kiss, which devolved into a blistering sixty-nine, while Velma and I continued to fuck, reaching over to idly caress or stroke or tickle Cindy and Missy, whichever one was in reach. The end result was a combination of orgasmic bliss for the entire lot of us that finally, finally wore us all out.

Happy, sated, much enjoying the experience, I lay there on the carpeted floor, simply basking in the sensation, with Velma nestled up against my right side, and Cindy on my left, Missy pressed up against Cindy’s other side. I closed my eyes, just taking a moment to relax and let my batteries recharge before finally getting up and helping Velma and I stumble back to our bedroom to sleep.

Alas, that was my mistake. And my downfall.

A few minutes of rest apparently lasted a bit more than that. We’d all apparently dozed off, sleeping together in a tangle of limbs, worn out from our very pleasant exercise. I stirred softly, waking up to the most wonderful of sensations. Blinking, my eyes opened to find a familiar sight—my hypnotic focus crystal, the one I wore around my neck, dangling before my eyes. I blinked again, staring up at it in confusion, my eyes unconsciously following it as it swayed back and forth, back and forth.

Connie held it, of course, smirking wickedly as she swung it before my dazed and tired eyes. “Very good, Jax. Just lie back and relax. No need to worry. No need to be concerned. Just lie there… and relax,” she said, her voice sounding echoey in my head. I blinked again, frowning slightly, my fuzzy head trying to parse what was happening. That pleasant sensation that had awakened me… I glanced down briefly, recognizing the russet hair of my dear Cynthia, bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking me off with a slow, deep, languid pace. Her eyes, I noticed dimly, were vacant and glazed… much like my own.

“Pay attention,” Connie’s voice demanded, her fingers tilting my chin back up, forcing my eyes back to the swinging stone once more. “You must focus now, Jax… focus on my voice… on the stone.. the sparkling dazzling stone… and focus on the pleasure… how good it feels… listening to me… obeying me… it makes the pleasure increase…” I moaned helplessly, her words becoming true as Cindy began speeding up her motions at Connie’s urging. My eyes crossed, it felt so good, and a lot of her induction slipped into my head unnoticed. I was caught in a maelstrom, pleasure from Cindy sucking me off mingling with the exhaustion from all the sex earlier, and the hypnotic motions of the stone… all of it gave me no defense at all, and when Connie ordered me to sleep… my eyes fluttered… and closed tightly as I descended into darkness…

The rest of the events were surprisingly clear after that. Connie gave orders, and instructions to be followed, not just for me, but for the rest of the household. Velma and Missy were likewise hypnotized, along with Cindy, all of whom were instructed to treat me as if I were an unwanted nuisance for the rest of the trip. They would, however, defer to her completely, accepting anything she said as if it were the word from on high. Furthermore, they would all be deeply sexually attracted and submissive to her, and that she could or would use them as her sex slaves whenever the want or desire struck her.

As for me, I would simply accept all of this without comment or complaint. I would obey any direct commands from her, whether I wanted to or not. And that was the kicker. She could have easily commanded me to be happy and compliant like the girls were… but she wanted me to suffer. Connie wanted me to KNOW something was wrong, to realize that she was abusing me but be unable to do anything about it. And not understand why.

“You think you’re real hot shit, don’t you, Jax?” she’d taunted me that night, as I sat helpless, mute, unable to move or do anything but listen. “Well, too bad. You see, you’re not the ONLY hypnotist in this house. I’m still learning, but I know enough to be able to take advantage of someone when they leave themselves open the way you did.” She’d chuckled then. “And I have a lot of experience dominating pitiful little boys like you. You know Brian? He was my first. I’ve been practicing my hypnotic skills on him for months now. I’ve got him pretty much wrapped around my little finger.”

Which honestly explained A LOT. Brian had always seemed withdrawn, closed off, and pretty much apart from the rest of the group. Now I understood why. He had basically been caught as Connie’s obedient brainwashed little lapdog all this time. I sighed inwardly, knowing now how he had gotten so good at eating Connie out and knowing just how to please her sexually. He’d no doubt had a lot of practice.

“Missy and Cindy,” she’d continued, happy to monologue for her captive audience, “they were my ultimate goal, however. I wanted to master my hypnotic skills and make sure I had everything down before trying it on them.” She scowled. “And then… you just HAD to go and show off… show me up by hypnotizing Cindy AND Missy before I had the chance to!” She’d grunted, scowling for a moment, before composing herself again. “But... no matter. In fact, I should probably thank you for that. Because you’d already hypnotized them before, it was much easier for me to put them both under. And the same with Velma—I barely had to show her the crystal before her eyes glazed over!”

She’d laughed again, before sighing softly. “Well. No matter. This is how things are going to go. We’re here for three more days. I’m going to humiliate you and pay you back for acting like such an asshole to me this entire time. Then I’m heading back home, with Brian, Missy, and Cindy, all of whom will be my sweet, submissive, obedient slaves from now on. And once we leave, you won’t be talking to any of them ever again. I’ll make sure Cindy breaks off contact with you. You won’t see her in your little online chat room anymore after this. So, enjoy these next few days of torment, Jax… it’s the last time you’ll see your beloved ‘bestie’ ever again!”

* * *

Sitting there on my bed back in the present, I sat there thinking, wondering what to do, and how to fix this situation. Simply confronting them when they returned back from the store would be useless. Connie had already turned them all against me and had them all firmly under her sway. They wouldn’t believe me or accept anything I told them. Worse, I was pretty sure she had convinced them all to stay away from me and not let themselves be caught alone with me, on the off chance I might try and hypnotize one of them again. Which meant my only real chance of fixing things meant I needed to go straight to the source.

I needed to hypnotize Connie.

And that… would prove to be problematic as well. For certain, if I tried to put her in a trance, she would scream bloody murder and have the others come to her aid. So my only chance would be to get her off alone and in private. But that would be close to impossible. SHE would certainly never let herself get caught alone with me. And again, if by some miracle that DID happen, and I began attempting to hypnotize her, she would panic and fight back and scream and yell for help.

So yeah. My options were limited. I was pretty much screwed. But I knew that I had to do something. I had to try. Because otherwise, I was going to lose my best friend online, and never see or talk to her again. Worse, I’d be losing her to a crazy, controlling, psychotic woman with delusions of grandeur. Even if I lost touch with her, and Missy, even if I never got to talk to them again… I could at least be satisfied if I knew they were both happy, and living a blissful life in a healthy, caring, and fulfilling relationship. But I knew all too well what kind of hell they would be forced to endure with Connie if I didn’t find a way to free them from her control.

And I would be damned if I was going to just sit by and let that happen.

I didn’t know what I was going to do. I had no idea how I was going to solve the problem. But I knew that I had no choice. The people important to me needed my help. So no matter what it cost me, I was going to do whatever it took to rescue them… whether or not they realized they needed saving.