The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Face Off

by Mudak

Chapter 5

Admiral Anticrime paced around in his lair, occasionally looking out his window at the street outside. Police Chief Leif Speef sat in a comfortable chair, watching the hero’s movements, listening intently to the words he spoke.

“Is it possible, Leif? Do you think I’m losing my touch? Could I have been just wrong about Levi Evil?”

“Do you want me to say whether or not it’s possible, or whether I agree with the judge? After all, any lawyer would tell you that just about anything’s possible.”

“Do you agree with him?”

“Of course not! Levi Evil, while he might not quite rise to the level of supervillainy that some others in this city might exemplify, is definitely not the poster boy for good deeds. I think he was six when he got busted for stealing some candy and trying to sneak a peak at porno magazines behind the counter of the drug stores. He just keeps slipping under the radar.”

“So what happened?”

“I think we might’ve busted him too soon. The lawyer made a good point. Causing a heat wave in the middle of the summer really isn’t the hallmark of, well, a competent criminal.”

“So his own incompetence is why he’s free today?”

“I wouldn’t say that. There’s still a few unanswered questions that deserve to be explored.”

The superhero placed his hand on his chin. “Like the fact that he was actually in City Hall when you destroyed the machine. He was there with a companion, wasn’t he? Who was she? Did you see her in the courtroom yesterday or today?”

“No clue who she was, but no, I didn’t see her. And I was watching closely for her, too.”

“So what do we do next?”

“I’d say we keep a really close eye on him. I think the heat wave was likely only phase 1 of a more diabolical plan. Let’s see if he tries to execute phase 2 and take it from there…”

“Ya know, there are times when I hate operating within the law. Superheroes in other cities get to be vigilantes and the law unto themselves.”

“I completely understand. You don’t have to be a superhero to feel that frustration.”

Chapter 6

After about a half hour of coiffing his hair with a generous portion of mousse, followed by another hour of choosing acceptable clothing, Levi was finally ready for a night out on the town.

Smedley looked at his master and beamed with pride at his own role in the physical transformation that now stood before him: a man who may now have been more physically appealing than at any other time in his life since infancy. “Where would you like to go tonight?”

“I’m thinking the Crisco Disco.”

“A wise choice. Would you like me to drive you there?”

“Um… No. I don’t think so. I’ll head out myself.”

“Good luck, sir!”

“I don’t think I’m going to need luck.”

Levi got onto his motorcycle and drove towards his stated destination. He admired the lights of the city and the nearly-full moon that hung low in the sky. He chuckled quietly at the thought that this was his night to howl.

He found a good parking spot for his bike, stashed his goggles in the storage area under the seat, and got in line to enter the nightspot. He leered at a few people who quickly got out of his way. In no time, he stood before a beefy bouncer who looked him over without showing any emotion on his face. The bouncer said, “Ten, please.”

The now-handsome villain gladly handed over the cover charge and strode confidently into the nightclub. Never having entered the place before, he spent a few moments just admiring the decor. He noted that the lighting in this place could work against him: there were some parts of the club where there was so little light he began to worry about being able to see three feet in front of his face; in other parts, the lights were so bright he felt he might need to shield his eyes.

He walked with a swagger towards the bar and edged his way onto an empty bar stool. He smiled at the girl to his left as he sat down, looking her directly in the eye. Without saying a word, he looked away from the girl and raised his hand to get the bartender’s attention. When the bartender kept cleaning up the recently vacated space a few feet away from him, he cleared his throat somewhat loudly, although he wondered if the bartender could hear him over the other sounds surrounding him.

The girl sitting next to Levi stood up and reached across the bar, waving her hand in front of the bartender’s face. “Don’t you see my friend over here? He needs a drink!”

The bartender immediately stopped wiping down the counter and approached the villain. “Sorry ‘bout that, buddy. What’ll you have?”

He pointed to the beer taps. “I’ll have … one of your Cole Porters.”

“You can put it on my tab!” the girl said excitedly.

“Very well. Anything goes, you know...” the bartender grabbed a glass and began filling it with the beer Levi had ordered.

The girl giggled and said, “I’m sorry. I’m usually not … this forward but there’s just something about you that … well, I’d like to know more. I’m Stella Danight. This is my friend,” Stella placed her hand on the shoulder of another girl standing next to her. “Heidi Ho.”

He hadn’t been asked his name but he wondered how he should broach his own introduction. He took Stella’s hand and kissed the back of her hand. Stella swooned. Heidi did the same when he did the same to her hand.

He leaned in close to both young women. “So… Does either of you have any evil in you?”

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged.

“Would you like some?”

Heidi enthusiastically nodded her head. Stella, seeing her friend’s reaction, did the same.

Levi smiled broadly. “Good. My name’s Levi. Levi Evil. Can you two remember that? You’ll be screaming it out later.”

Stella said, “I’d like to scream it out right now. How far away do you live?”

“Not far. Maybe ten minutes from here.”

“Then what’re we waiting for?” asked Heidi. “Let’s go. I need some of your little evil one…”

The bartender put down Levi’s beer just as he turned away from the bar, Stella on one arm and Heidi on the other. Stella quickly settled with the bartender and grabbed the glass, handing it to Levi. “Here. Do you want to drink this before we go?”

“Sure.” He started to drink.

This act was a bit too slow for Heidi’s tastes, and she quickly grabbed the glass out of his hand and drank half the glass herself. As she lowered the drink from her lips, Stella took the glass and finished it off.

“Now. Let’s roll. Would you like to ride with us?”

“I’m fine with that,” he said as he started thinking about when and how he’d come back for his bike. The three of them walked in unison out of the bar.

Stella giggled and pointed to a modest sedan parked under a streetlamp. “That’s my car over there. Let’s roll!”

Chapter 7

After a short car ride in which there was some polite, but ultimately meaningless conversation, the three of them arrived at Levi’s lair. “Follow me, ladies! If you’d like, you can leave your panties in the car. You won’t be needing them tonight.”

He got out of the car and walked confidently towards his front door. He figured that the delay in the two girls joining him was entirely due to their taking him up on the suggestion that they remove their panties. By the time the door was open, though, Stella had joined him. Heidi ran to catch up with the two of them.

As they strode across the threshold into the entranceway into his home, the two girls looked around, impressed with the interior of his home. “You must have a fair amount of money,” remarked Heidi.

“I do all right for myself. Let me show you two to the most important room of the house.” He made a mental note to thank Smedley for not showing himself. They’d see him and think that he was a servant and not a henchman and he didn’t feel like getting into a debate about the distinction.

The three of them climbed the stairs to his bedroom, the door of which he swung open with a flourish and a bow, gesturing for both women to step in. He himself didn’t look inside until he heard the two girls’ gasps of amazement.

He mumbled to himself about how Smedley had gone all out, to the point of setting out candles around the bed and having them burning when they got there.

“What did you say?” asked Heidi.

“Nothing.”

“When did you light those candles? I hope you didn’t leave them burning while you were out,” she continued.

“Don’t mind her. She’s really big on fire safety,” assured Stella.

“Well, if it’ll make you feel better, I’ve got no problem blowing them …. out,” said Levi.

“Let me,” said Heidi, as she went around the room extinguishing the candles. With each candle, she removed another article of clothing. She was completely naked long before the last candle was blown out.

When Stella saw what Heidi was doing, she quickly jumped onto the bed, sat upright in a kneeling position, and began to take off her own clothes, doing a subtle dance of seduction.

As soon as Heidi was certain that the last candle was out, she jumped on the bed next to her friend.

Levi smiled broadly and said, “Why don’t you two kiss each other?”

The two girls did as instructed.

“Good. Now play with each other’s breasts.”

There was a slight creaking of bedsprings as the two women moved closer together and began to play with, pinch, tug, fondle, squeeze, and generally punish each other’s tits. The writhing mass of girl-flesh on his bed gave him the time to take off his own clothes and join them.

He crawled onto the bed and began to run his calloused fingers through Heidi’s long hair. She paused in her increasingly passionate play with Stella to respond to his presence. He whispered in her ear, “Don’t stop what you were doing on my account.”

After a moment, Heidi returned to her make-out session with Stella. He lifted Heidi’s hair up and applied a gentle yet passionate kiss to the spot in the back of her head just below her hairline. Heidi shuddered and let out a low moan.

For a brief moment, Levi caught sight of his reflection in his mirror. He saw his pale skin on his chest, which stood in stark contrast against the skin on his face. A brief moment of panic struck him: would it be obvious that his appearance had been altered by his cousin’s special cream? Would the cream wear off?

He quickly stood up and stammered, “You girls keep having some fun. I’ll be right back.”

In between her gasps of pleasure, Heidi said, “Hurry back!”

Levi quickly ran to his kitchen and, without pausing to explain himself to Smedley, retrieved some ice cream from his freezer. He let out a deep sigh as he grabbed the box and a spoon, remembering that this treat had some special chemicals mixed into it, chemicals that can turn someone who consumed it, into a mindless slave.

He ran back upstairs, where the two girls were now feverishly masturbating one another.

“I’ve got a little treat for the two of you,” he teased them.

Both girls stopped what they were doing and looked at him. “What is it?” they said in unison.

“You’ll see. It’s just a question of which of you gets to go first. Hmmmm.” He pointed at Heidi, who let out a squeak of excitement. “Lay down on your back…”

Heidi did as instructed. He laid the box of ice cream on the nightstand next to his bed and scooped some of the cold dessert onto Heidi’s stomach. She shuddered as she felt it touch her skin.

“Hold still, Heidi,” he advised. She took a deep breath and did her best to do just that.

He turned to face Stella, “Now. I want you to lick her belly clean. Once you’re done, you two will trade spots.”

Stella nodded her understanding and began to eat the ice cream off of her friend. Stella ate and licked with a nearly unbridled enthusiasm, pausing only momentarily to catch her breath, lick her lips, and remark about how delicious this particular ice cream was.

Levi merely nodded his agreement, slowly stroking his massive erection as he watched these two girls together.

In almost no time, Stella had finished eating and licked the last sticky drop off out of Heidi’s navel.

“Very good, girls. Heidi, sit up. Stella, on your back.” He scooped some ice cream onto Stella’s stomach. Before Stella had finished shuddering from the coldness of the treat, Heidi had dived in and began to eat it up. Stella giggled more than Heidi had, and therefore squirmed on the bed more as well. Heidi grabbed hold of Stella’s hips to keep her in one place. Heidi was no less enthusiastic about the ice cream as Stella had been.

As Heidi was finishing cleaning up her friend’s stomach, Levi said, “Very good, girls. Heidi, why don’t you start licking a little lower? Show your friend what your tongue can really do?”

Heidi did as instructed, adjusting her head so that she was positioned firmly between Stella’s legs. She leaned forward, raising her ass slightly, as she began to lick and nibble on her friend’s clit. Stella instinctively spread her legs wide, giving her friend full access to her pussy.

Levi got back on the bed, grabbed Heidi’s ass, and positioned himself right behind her before driving his cock into her engorged pussy. Heidi stopped eating Stella out for a moment as she adjusted herself to the wonderful feeling of having Levi penetrate into her.

Once Heidi had regained her balance with Levi thrusting quickly into her, she leaned forward again and buried her face in Stella’s quivering mound. Stella, in response, gripped Heidi’s hair and tugged gently, guiding her closer and closer to her clit. Stella let out a high-pitched squeak that quickly morphed into screams of pleasure.

Levi smiled broadly and said, “That’s it,” as Heidi followed suit with her own orgasm. The bed started to tremble and shake as both women convulsed in passion. Levi placed his hands on Heidi’s shoulders before reaching around to pinch her nipples.

Heidi had to move her face away from Stella’s crotch as her own breathing became shorter and quicker. Seeing the opportunity, Levi reached around Heidi to finger Stella and tickle the inside of her dripping wet cunt.

Stella arched her back, bit her lip, and screamed in pleasure. Heidi briefly lost her balance before steadying herself against Stella’s breasts. Both women lost all control as they fell into one another, just as Levi couldn’t hold back any longer. He released his load into Heidi and all three collapsed into a writhing pile of satisfied lust.

Levi was about to fall asleep when his phone rang. Seeing it was his cousin calling him, he groggily answered the phone. “Hi, Melanie.”

“Did you like the facial cream I gave you?”

“Oh yeah!”

“Great. Hey. I’ve got a question. I’m picking up two new people who ate some of my special ice cream around about your place. Who’d you give it to?”

“Just a couple of girls I picked up at the bar.”

“They with you now?”

“Yeah. We’re all … going to bed now.”

“All right. That’s what I wanted to know. I’ll finish their programming in the morning. You sound tired. Get some rest.”

“Thanks. I’ll talk to you later.”

Chapter 8

The impromptu meeting between Admiral Anticrime and Chief Leif Speef had come to an end. As the officer was putting his hat and jacket on, his cell phone rang. “Hang on a sec, Admiral.” He raised the phone to his ear. “This is the chief.”

“Chief! This is Officer Barney Blarney! I’ve got someone here who says he has some information we might need. It’s about Levi Evil.”

Chief Speef placed his hand over the mouthpiece and whispered to the superhero, “Someone claiming to have information on Levi Evil.” Admiral Anticrime nodded his understanding.

“Go on,” the chief said back into the phone.

“He said he wants to talk to Admiral Anticrime first.”

“What’s his name?”

“He said Admiral Anticrime would know who he is.”

“Hang on.” He placed his hand over the mouthpiece again. “Wanna come with me for a ride?”

The superhero glanced down at his watch and decided, “Sure.”

“We’ll be right there,” Chief Speef said into the phone and hung up.

Chapter 9

When the hero strode into the police station with his friend Leif Speef, he paused for a moment when he saw the two-bit crook sitting patiently near the desk of the young cop who was clearly unsure what he was supposed to do.

Admiral Anticrime shook his head and said, “Buddy Bloody. What’re you doing here?”

Buddy looked up and smiled. “It’s good to see you too, Admiral.”

“I take it he wasn’t lying when he said he knew you, huh?” Officer Blarney said with a chuckle.

“No. He wasn’t lying. I busted him more than a decade ago for a minor shoplifting spree. How long ago did you get out?”

“My sentence was up two years ago. I never got paroled or nothing. I just done my time and that was it.”

“So back to my original question: what do you want?”

“No. You never asked me that. You asked what I was doing here.”

“Fine. You still haven’t answered me.”

Buddy Bloody took a deep breath. “I followed the trial of Levi Evil pretty close. You know, because I wanted to know more about that heatwave. I got a lot of respect for the villains in this town who’s more smarter and more powerful than me.”

Admiral Anticrime crossed his arms in front of his chest and grunted.

“So I guess you could say I know what the man looks and sounds like. That’s why what I saw a couple of hours ago seemed so wrong.”

“What’d you see?” asked the chief.

Buddy crossed his arms in front of his chest. “C’mon Chief. You know I’m not going to give that information up that easily… Let’s play ball.”

Officer Blarney scowled. “I don’t think we have time for your games here, Buddy. Get out.”

Admiral Anticrime put his hand on the rookie cop’s shoulder. “Easy now, Barney. I want to hear what Buddy has to say. If there’s something he wants, let’s find out what it is before we agree to anything.” He looked up at the thief. “Now Buddy. You know that I’m not going to make any promises as to whether we can give you what we want, but if we can, and if the info pans out, we might just find a way to make it happen. So what do you want?”

“I want whatever it is that he used tonight.”

“Then tell us what he used.” Admiral Anticrime barely hid his skepticism.

“That’s it. I don’t got a clue. All I know is that he was the most handsome person to set foot in the Crisco Disco. Possibly ever. He had two women all over him the moment he sat down at the bar.”

“What? Levi’s not that good looking.”

“I know. But he said he was Levi Evil. It didn’t look anything like him, but he said he was. I was sitting at the bar right next to him, so that’s what made it so weird. Anyway, he left with both of the girls and I think he left in their car.”

“How’d he get there?” asked the detective.

“Not sure.”

“Then I’m heading down there. Maybe his ride’s still there somewhere,” said the Chief.

“I can get there faster,” said Admiral Anticrime.

“Can I come?” asked Buddy Bloody.

All three law enforcement officials said, “No” in unison.

Without saying a word, Admiral Anticrime turned and left the room with a flourish of his cape. The sound of his jet pack filled the room as he launched himself towards the sky.

Chief Speef told Officer Blarney to wait with Buddy Bloody and that he’d stay in touch. He jogged to his car and sped off into the night.