The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mc md mf ff ds fd hm in ma bd

Please note: above specifications are for the story as a whole, not individual chapters.

Disclaimer – This story contains mind control and sex. If these things are not to your liking, don’t continue reading. This story is actually more story than sex so if you are just interested in the sex, you may wish to pass on this one. I will continue to write this story, but if I receive feedback from people that enjoy it and want more, the additional chapters are likely to get written more quickly.

Fallen Future

Chapter 17 – Fallen Angel

Many regular people made no preparations whatsoever for the Crash, despite the months and years of a deteriorating economy before it happened. The decline was slow enough that things seemed normal to them. The economy getting worse happened so slowly and for so long that they were used to it. Most of them never saw the cliff coming when the deterioration would accelerate overnight, literally, from slow to sudden Crash.

The analogy to a frog placed in a pot of water and the water being slowly heated to boiling was bandied about by those who were aware and making preparations. The frog wouldn’t hop out of the pot before boiling to death because the slow, gradual change made the temperature feel normal to it.

A rare few looked around and jumped into making some minimal preparations in the last few days. Some finally figured it out on their own, or finally convinced themselves that they weren’t imagining the problems they had been noticing. Some were shaken out of their stupor by friends or acquaintances, either intentionally or inadvertently. In the end there were still millions of people with no clue of what was about to hit them.

Tuesday:

Angela and I got home in a dusky twilight that destroyed depth perception and made everything look like a two-dimensional painting. When we arrived, no-one was there. Holly had left a note saying that they were all down at Jessica’s since her chickens had arrived and everyone wanted to see the baby chicks. She closed the note saying that she thought maybe everyone would do the slumber party thing down at Jessica’s and ended with a ‘wink, wink’. Curiously, she closed with a postscript in quotes after her signature: “Fallen Angel”.

I stoked the fire and made a quick dinner for Angela and myself, all the while thinking that Holly had far too many plans that were going far too well. I was sure that she arranged for Angela and I to have the house to ourselves. Since Angela was apparently pretty shy, even after whatever meddling Holly had done, my wife was arranging an opportunity for me. I also figured her cryptic closure was Angela’s trigger phrase to drop her into trance although I didn’t intend on using it. Not intending to use it didn’t mean that I wouldn’t, so it was good that I had it, but I didn’t intend to use it without her permission in advance.

We sat in front of the warm fire with glasses of apple cider (non-alcoholic) and a plate with crackers, cheese, venison sausage, and some carrots I harvested two months back that were still crisp and fresh tasting (by benefit of being stored in a bucket of moist sand they would stay fresh for months). As we ate, we also chatted. Holly and Angela were spending more time together than Angela and I were, so I wanted to get to know her better before doing anything else.

The light of the fire turned Angela’s skin tone golden-brown and it caught my attention. Despite being intent on talking with her I spent the first couple of minutes while we ate being distracted by the play of firelight on her golden-brown skin and the thick cord of hair in her raven black pony tail.

“This is good,” Angela said. “Simple but it seems like the right thing to be eating now.”

“Whenever I’ve had a long day, I try to have a light dinner. For whatever reason I prefer it that way.”

“After months of rice and beans with a few other things to supplement my diet, this would’ve been heaven.”

“Months of rice and beans? Is Hell’s Fury that bad off for food variety?”

“Oh, no... I was talking about before I joined them. Right during and after the Crash.”

“I hadn’t realized you were making any preparations. I remember seeing you in the grocery store just a week or so before things went to shit.”

“You did, and I saw you also. I also saw the book you had hanging out of your pocket. I don’t even remember the title now but at the time I went home and Googled it. The net was still mostly up then. You remember I told you that I kind of liked you at the time but knew you were married? I had stupid little thoughts running through my head like maybe I could charm you away from your wife and I’d do things like check out the books you always had in your pocket. In this case though, when I Googled it and read the basic review something clicked. It was a book on preparing for interruptions of society in general and more specifically interruptions in the ‘just in time’ delivery system.”

Despite the warmth of the room, Angela shivered before continuing.

“I already knew that something was going wrong. The store stock was lower than I’d seen it since I’d been there. Some nights we’d get no deliveries at all and some nights just a partial truck. We hadn’t had a full order delivered in more than a month. In the past there would frequently be a thing or two missing from the order that would come in on a later truck, but we’d been missing some items for weeks. We’d only get partial lots of other items we’d ordered. The only things that were still coming in by full lots were the items we’d ordered from within Colorado. Potatoes we got lots of because we grow them in the state. Beets, Broccoli, Onions, Pears, Leeks, Meat... All the things produced in Colorado would come in with the amounts we ordered or close to the order numbers. Anything we ordered from out of state was a toss-up.”

“Makes sense,” I said. “If stuff wasn’t getting into Colorado, it probably wasn’t getting out of it either. So they’d have a surplus and could fill local orders.”

“I remember thinking about it that night. Part of the book was available for reading online and I looked through it. A lot of the warning signs they mentioned in that section of the book were flashing, some of them had been for months. I began to wonder if maybe there was something to it.”

She moved over closer to me as she spoke.

“Anyhow, I went to work like normal the next day and for a few days after but we were getting less and less goods in and the customers were getting really cranky about it. Add in the expensive gas and the lack of gasoline supply and people were getting really pissed off. We got a partial truck in the night I was looking up that book online but for the next four days in a row, we got nothing, no truck at all. They actually started sending the stockers home or telling them not to come in because there wasn’t even much fronting to be done, there just weren’t that many things available in the store.”

“I remember it took longer for the stores to empty out than I thought it would,” I said.

“So, they sent the stockers home one night, less than a week after the last day I saw you, and a partial truck came in at about four AM. They couldn’t get in touch with most of the stockers they’d just sent home so I ended up being called in early for my shift. I’d done stocking in the past so they figured I could handle part of it since it wasn’t a big load.

When I saw what was in the truck, I put some aside in the back after asking the manager if I could reserve it to buy when my shift was done. There isn’t much room in the back of a grocery store any more so I was kind of limited, but I set aside a variety of things. I set aside eight ten-pound bags of rice, they had twenty of those on that truck, and five ten-pound bags of pinto beans. I swear that truck’s contents haunted my dreams for the next few months. There were lots of dry goods on it, it was part of an order that had been placed a month earlier and finally fulfilled. We hadn’t seen any of the stuff that was in that truck for two or three weeks by the time it arrived.”

I chuckled.

“I remember a last minute run to the grocery store where I picked up their last three ten pound bags of rice. I wonder if it was from that truck?” I said.

“So I went and worked the rest of my shift. I cashed my check at the courtesy desk since it was payday. Then I went through the store and picked out a bunch of stuff, trying to stay within the budget of my cash on hand from the check. I picked up a bunch of water in three and a half gallon jugs since all the smaller ones were gone. I got multivitamins and vitamin C that had just come in on the truck. I got a bunch of Ramen noodles, my rice and beans, and smaller amounts of a lot of things for variety. I read about appetite fatigue from eating the same thing day in and day out and I wanted to avoid that.”

“Good choices, even if you’ve got plenty of food, appetite fatigue can still let you starve if there’s no variety. But from your rice and beans comment, I guess you found that out,” I said.

“Anyhow, when I got to the register I was over my budget. The manager was the one running the register for me and she leaned over and told me that she’d just gotten word that the store would be closing in a few days so she’d help me out here. She gave me cash payment for the hours I had worked that weren’t on the check I just received and had me sign a note authorizing her to cash my check when it came.”

“I wouldn’t have expected that. I shopped at that store for years and always thought the management was a bit uptight,” I said.

“I worked there for years, and they were that uptight. I didn’t expect it myself, but I got out of there and still had a hundred and fifty dollars in my pocket. I went and hid all the groceries in the trunk of my car. I used most of that remaining money to fill my gas tank, gas was about nine dollars per gallon then so after putting in ten gallons I had sixty bucks left. I really didn’t know what to do with the other sixty so I grabbed a Mountain Dew and sat in the car trying to figure out what to do next.”

I got up and refreshed our glasses of cider. Then I tossed another log on the fire, sat back down next to Angela, and gestured for her to continue.

“I was renting a room from an older couple who owned a house that was too large for them. I’d heard them arguing about the lack of food a few days earlier so I didn’t want to take my stuff there. I did have another option. It was one that just two weeks earlier I wasn’t very fond of but it seemed a lot better to me then. There was this guy, Greg, who lived out in Bailey. He was on a prepping kick for a while. I didn’t laugh at him about it like all his other friends did. We dated a few times and I’d slept with him. He told me, one time after he got a big load of food, that I was welcome to come to his place if the shit hit the fan. I figured more sex with him was probably part of the deal but he wasn’t a bad lover, just inexperienced and a bit naive. I didn’t think it would be too much of a hardship to be with Greg. So I headed to his place.”

“Damn it! I looked for preppers around this area and never heard anything about him. How’d he make out?”

“Well, it seems I got there too late... or maybe actually at the right time for me if not him. When I got to his place, the door was hanging open on one hinge. I found his body in a pool of blood that filled the kitchen. There were a few empty .45 shells around him.”

I shook my head.

“It would’ve been nice to have someone else around that was prepared, but it sounds like he wasn’t practicing OPSEC.”

“I never would’ve known what Operational Security meant back then. But yeah, that’s our best guess. I found out later from some of the Hell’s Fury members that were more tech savvy than me that most likely he was raided because he posted a picture of his “one year food supply in #10 cans” online. They surmised that he didn’t know enough to remove the geographical tag from the picture and left it stored in the EXIF data when he posted it online. So someone saw it, decided that they wanted his food, and got the location from the geo tag. He wasn’t exactly a tough guy, even with his guns, so the rest was pretty much a given.”

Angela stayed silent for a minute.

“So what did you do then?” I asked.

“I was out of ideas, but with the place already raided I thought it might be safe to stay. I was in total shock. I’d never seen a dead body before, especially not one freshly murdered. I propped the door shut and just collapsed. Hours later I recovered enough to move his body out of the house and clean up the kitchen floor. I figured whoever raided the place might have either been in a rush or not searched thoroughly if they got the food they were after. So, after cleanup, I went on a search of his house. I found a pair of safes under the king sized bed in his room. They were bolted to the floor so even if the raiders found them they couldn’t have taken them.”

Angela and I finished off the food on the plate while she talked. When I returned from putting the plate in the kitchen and refilling our glasses again, her hair was out of the ponytail. It was thick and fine. The firelight glittering off her hair brought out bluish-purple highlights. When I sat down, she moved over to lie back on me, using me as a full body pillow so her head was at the same height as my chest. My hands, naturally, rested on her sides and she didn’t seem inclined to move them. She began to speak again.

“He told me before that he had memorized my birth date to use for the combinations on some of his storage stuff. I suppose he was trying to flatter me. It did mean that I could probably get into his safes with a few tries. I didn’t know how he did it since normally it takes three numbers for a combination safe and the other one had a digital keypad for eight numbers. My best guess was month and the last two digits of the year for the combination lock, and month and day in two digit form plus the full four digits for the year on the electric keypad safe.

I was right and was happy to find what was in there. The electric keypad was on a gun safe. There was an AR-15 in 5.56, some thirty round magazines for it, and a thousand rounds of 5.56 ammo. There was also a 12 gauge pump action shotgun with two hundred and fifty double ought buckshot shells. There were five hundred rounds of .45ACP as well. I assume the gun for that was on him when he was killed and they took it since I never found it.”

“Sounds like he was well prepared with items. Too bad he didn’t have those out of the safe at the time, he might’ve had better luck that way,” I said.

“I stayed there for months after repairing the door. He had lots of stuff the idiot raiders didn’t take. A good quality sleeping bag, a mini Sterno stove, and a hundred freakin’ cans of Sterno for it. There were wild roses growing all over the place in his back yard so I added the rose hips to my vitamin C storage. There was a bunch of other, smaller stuff as well. Oh, and the other safe looked like it had his food preps from before he got his #10 cans. There were fifty Mountain House vacuum packed pouches in it along with a few tubes of pre-65 junk silver coins.”

“Well, I’m glad you managed to use his preps, even if he never got to. It sounds like you were well set up after that.”

“I was, but for whatever reason I didn’t feel right eating his food so I’d go on rice and beans until I couldn’t face eating them anymore, then make some of my other stuff for variety. When that ran out I started using his Mountain House. I guess I was over whatever had me not wanting to use it by then. Anyhow, that’s the deal with rice and beans and why I would’ve found the food we just ate to be heavenly.”

When she stopped speaking my hands slipped upwards along her ribs so they were resting against the sides of her breasts. She made no move to push them away and I know she was aware of them there. She paused for a couple of minutes and snuggled against me more tightly, ensuring that her breasts were in closer contact with my hands in the process. Then she let out a contented sigh and continued.

“I spent the first few days after I was there surfing the net. I could watch as day by day, and even hour by hour, things dropped offline. First it was some foreign countries I couldn’t reach sites in, then news feeds started dropping, then sections of the net becoming unreliable so I’d have to try repeatedly to get to some sites. Then one morning when I woke up there was nothing. Whether it was his ISP that no longer functioned or if there was just nowhere to go, I don’t know. I just knew I couldn’t get to anything online at all.”

“Believe it or not, I bet the internet going down killed as many people as anything else. So many people had tied their life into it that once it was gone, they just didn’t want to keep going,” I said.

“I felt a little of that, but Greg had a crotchety old man for a neighbor on one side. After the first few days he was the only person around as far as I could tell. I eventually got up the nerve to go talk to him. From when I first arrived at Greg’s house, every time I saw that old man he was wearing a shotgun with a riot barrel. He had it on a sling and kept it on him all the time. When I knocked at his door I got a good look down the barrel of it. I was lucky he saw me when Greg and I were dating and recognized me, otherwise I might’ve gotten more than just a look at the barrel. For an old guy he was pretty alert and on top of things.”

“Sounds like a sharp old guy, I bet he was a veteran,” I said.

“The old man couldn’t hear a thing without his hearing aid and he normally took it out at night. Since he didn’t hear any gunfire, we decided that Greg was attacked overnight at some point when the old man’s hearing aid was out. He had a two acre lot and a portion of it backed into a small hill. He’d cut himself a firing range into it. The range was only fifty feet but since I hadn’t fired a gun in years he agreed to let me zero in the shotgun and rifle on it. I’m pretty sure he was thinking on the principle of mutual defense since he really didn’t seem to want my company much otherwise. I used a few rounds zeroing in and practicing since it had been about ten years since I last fired a gun, but I felt much more comfortable after.”

“I bet that stung, him not wanting your company.”

Angela nodded.

“At least there was someone close. I bet just knowing that he was there helped,” I said.

“Surprisingly, it helped a lot. I stayed there for a few months. The old man and I only fired on people a couple of times and in both cases the warning shots made the intruders leave pretty quickly. I made a snug nest in the upstairs bedroom. There was a space heater and everything so I wasn’t burning wood to let off woodsmoke. Neither was the old man, although I don’t know what he was using for heat. I’m guessing that helped us stay unnoticed as long as we did.

I pretty much became a vegetable for those months while trying to grasp the Crash. There were some computer games on Greg’s laptop that didn’t rely on net service and there were a decent amount of actual, physical books. So I pretty much immersed myself in escapism. I’m lucky the old man was around though. Both times we fired on people he shot first and I jumped up to the window when I heard the shot.”

During her last bit of talking my hands had gotten mobile and were stroking the sides of her breasts through her shirt. I finally moved them upwards to get to her nipples and when she stopped talking this time I grasped them firmly between thumb and forefinger, giving a solid squeeze.

Her sharp intake of breath, and the lack of any scolding or discouraging words, sent my hands down to where her shirt had somehow come untucked. I slid them up her bare skin, feeling goose bumps as I went. When I reached her breasts I could tell she was wearing some sort of makeshift bra. I was irritated at all the makeshift bras I’d encountered recently. I’d spent years learning how to unsnap both front snap and back snap bras with one hand, out of sight, and now these makeshifts were being a pain. In this case I just slipped my hand underneath and put some pressure on it, intending to slide it up over her breasts and get it out of the way. I heard the distinctive ‘rip’ of Velcro unfastening in response to my pressure though, and then I had significantly better access.

Angela purred, almost literally, and arched her back to fill my hands with her breasts as I cupped them.

“Mmmm,” she sighed. “Its been far too long since I’ve had a man’s hands on me. Being with Hell’s Fury does have some drawbacks. Not many men worth their salt like to be around our headquarters with the way Erica treats them all the time. Sycophants and brown nosers are about the limit of the ones available and just no...”

I reluctantly withdrew my hands from her breasts and asked her to move for a moment. After I grabbed a log and stoked the fire I turned back to her. Desire was written across her face and I leaned in to kiss her. My tongue softly pressed against her lips and she opened them to accept me in. She returned the kiss passionately after a brief moment. We remained pressed against one another for a minute or two and as I withdrew I reluctantly spoke.

“Fallen Angel”

Angela snapped into trance, her face still flushed and her breathing heavy. So much for my good intentions.

“Angela, tell me what Holly did to you when she had you in trance before.”

“The only things she did were to reassure me that she, and your other women, had no problem with my being your lover. She also eased me into the idea of sharing a man so I’d have no problem with it myself. Finally she helped me get far enough over my shyness that I wouldn’t shrink back from your advances and would welcome them instead.”

“So, essentially your responses are what you yourself want to be doing but would be too shy to go through with otherwise?”

“Yes, although I would’ve had more of a problem with the sharing aspects before Holly put me under. I’ve always been the possessive type. Holly helped by pointing out that my possessiveness could expand to encompass the entire group instead of just you. That hit a button and made me more eager to share. Added in with my previous crush on you it was more than enough to get me over my reluctance about sharing and shyness.”

“Angela, when I snap my fingers you will come out of your trance. You will not remember that I put you into trance and the evening will progress as though the trance session never occurred.”

I leaned forward and snapped my fingers, making it appear as though I were still in the middle of leaning back after kissing her.

“So Angela, any thoughts on what we ought to do this evening?”

“Is there something wrong with what we’ve been doing?” she said.

“Nothing really wrong. I was just thinking that it might be more enjoyable with fewer clothes in the way.”

After I said that I leaned in and began to tug on the bottom of her shirt, starting to lift it over her head. She leaned forward to assist me and her shirt slid off smoothly. She shrugged her unfastened bra off to finish revealing her exquisite upper torso.

In the firelight her skin appeared golden, her breasts capped with dark pink areolae that contrasted with her golden skin tone. Her nipples were turgid and a darker pink than the surrounding areolae, so dark they were almost purple. Dragging my eyes from her breasts I could see that her stomach was well muscled and flat. She was in incredibly good shape and it showed. Her breathing grew heavier and as I looked up at her face quizzically, she responded.

“If it didn’t mean nothing else would happen I could let you look at me like that all night. The look on your face just now was more flattering than anything I’ve encountered in my life.”

I suppose I was devouring her with my eyes, and my face had probably reflected the eagerness and enjoyment I was experiencing. I always considered myself a connoisseur of the female body and hers was unique in my experience. Her skin tone alone was something I’d never encountered before. When I added in the full breasts with only a hint of sag, capped with nipples the size of the top joint of my thumb I was pretty sure that there were hours, if not days, of enjoyment to be found there.

I shifted out of the way and pushed her down gently so she was lying on the sheepskin in front of the fire. I spent a minute or two simply enjoying the play of firelight on her golden skin. My hands wandered in, tracing the feel of muscle and rib along her sides and eliciting a slight giggle from her.

“Ticklish, are you?”

“Yes, but please don’t.”

Hearing the words “yes” and “please” from a beautiful woman lying half naked in front of me was always a pleasure, even when the context wasn’t sexual in nature. I acceded to her request and let my hands move from her ribs to the side of her firm breasts. They splayed out slightly to either side since she was on her back and I used the tip of my forefinger to caress them, feeling the smooth texture of her skin and the border where it turned rough as I progressed to her areolae. After running my finger all over her breasts for a bit I gently teased her with strokes that occasionally started to rise up the sides of the breast, only to return to circling their base.

When her breath heightened even more I moved the strokes entirely onto the breasts themselves, still circling but now slowly climbing towards the pink that topped the golden skin of her breasts. Her eyes closed with pleasure so I decided to surprise her and leaned in a bit. As my hands continued to stroke the sides of her breasts, climbing towards her areolae, my tongue slid out and flicked across the top of one of her nipples.

She let out a gasp and nearly jumped out of her skin when my tongue made contact. As she put out a hand to grasp my head and draw it more firmly to her breast, I intercepted it and forced it back down to her side. She stopped trying to push her hand up as I took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck. I spread my lips to encompass her areola as well and used my tongue to gently massage everything in my mouth, laving her flesh with firm, strong strokes.

Her taste was delicious, a light hint of sweat gave a spicy overtone to the muskier taste I associated with a sexually excited woman. The texture of her skin beneath my tongue was varied. The skin at the edge of her areola was smooth, giving way to the pebbly texture of the areola itself. There was still some give to that portion of the skin but the nipple itself was hard, firm, and slightly crinkled, giving my tongue a multitude of tiny canyons and crevices to explore on the length of her nipples. I spent an eternity learning the feel and taste of her breast, or at least it seemed so. In reality it was probably no more than ten minutes but time was fluid and simultaneously it seemed as though her breast was in my mouth for both an instant and forever.

I drew back from her and looked at her face. Eyes closed and panting, she lay on her back, which was arched in an attempt to stretch out the contact I’d just broken. My own shirt slid off silently and quickly so I could lie next to her and press myself against her to obtain skin contact. One hand drifted back to the breast that had seen less attention and began to idly alternate playing with the nipple and stroking the golden flesh. I shifted up a little and while maintaining as much skin contact as possible moved my hand to her other breast. Then I lost another eternity to the breast I just removed my hand from, replacing my departed fingers with my lips. As I did so, this time, my free hand wandered lower across her body.

The snap of her jeans gave with a slight ‘click’ as I slid my hand under them and pushed upwards. My fingers moved her zipper, and my hand dove down farther still. She had bush under her panties, I could feel it. My hand moved down a bit more and found the cotton was damp. I knew my fingers were where I wanted them to be when I felt the moisture. I started rubbing back and forth, using enough pressure to feel the skin beneath the cloth.

It wasn’t long before I lost my patience. I slid my hand back up and, this time, when it moved down it was inside of her panties. When I reached her clit I pressed down on my fingers and moved them in a circular motion. A sharp intake of breath let me know that she approved of my actions.

Angela was holding still, not moving at all except to breathe. My hope was that she was simply nervous and maybe still a bit shy. My fear was that she was not going to be a responsive lover. It would be a colossal waste if her looks and body weren’t matched by some passion in her somewhere.

“Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Oh yes, it’s wonderful.”

“I just asked because you’re being awfully still.”

“I’m loving the feel of your hands on me. I don’t want you to stop.”

Why would she think I’d stop if she moved? I thought. I’ll see if I can get her moving by picking things up a bit.

She sighed when I removed my hands from her body. I got up on my knees and tugged her remaining clothes off. When I pushed her legs wide she drew in a quick breath that told me the removal of my hands was forgiven and that she was eager for what would follow.

I leaned forward and snaked my tongue out, lightly brushing her pussy. She gasped and I added some more pressure with my tongue. The spicy hint of her sweat combined with the musk of her arousal, providing me with a delightful taste on my tongue as I worked her pussy over.

I licked along her slit before plunging my tongue inside of her. My hands slid up her thighs and joined my tongue in working on her pussy. I ran my fingers along the sides of her clit hood, putting gently pressure on them and occasionally sliding a thumb up to rub her clit at the same time.

Angela got wetter by the moment and her breathing sped up again. I moved my mouth up to her clit and started teasing it with my tongue. At the same time one hand slid down and I penetrated her with a pair of fingers, fucking her wet pussy with them.

My other hand moved to draw back the hood of her clit and my tongue targeted the nubbin of flesh revealed beneath it. I licked and sucked her clitoris as I listened to her excitement build. When I finally locked my lips around her nubbin of flesh, and sucked on it hard, she exploded into an orgasm.

I’d been waiting for this and when I was sure she was in the middle of her orgasm I drew back. My arms came down to either side of her torso as I leaned forward and drove my cock into her convulsing pussy. She was wet enough that I slid right in, forcing myself past her tightly clenching muscles to penetrate her fully. Her orgasm reached a fevered pitch from my quick and forceful entry. When I started thrusting in and out of her as quickly as I could, her lips fell open with a cry of delight.

She began to arch and writhe beneath me and I decided the previous stillness really was just her shyness or nervousness interfering.

When her movements finally calmed some I bent my head to suck on her nipples, each in turn. Then I lifted my head back up. I simply watched her breasts bounce and listened to her pleasure as I pounded in and out of her pussy. When she came down from the heights of her orgasm I let myself go and filled her with my cum.

I slid out of her and flopped onto my back on the floor beside her, idly playing with her breasts as we lay there.

“Holly told me you were really kinky. That wasn’t kinky at all.”

“Maybe next time, especially if you were looking forward to it.”

“I was curious at least. Why not this time?” she asked.

“I was a touch overcome by your body. You’re absolutely gorgeous, did you know that?”

I wasn’t sure due to the lighting but it looked like she blushed.

“I’m not that attractive,” she said.

“Whoever told you that was lying.”

“I’m glad you think so at least.”

We lay there for a while, my hand stroking her skin and reveling in its texture. I was struck by a thought and decided to test it.

“Would you do me a favor?” I asked.

“Sure, what do you want?”

“Play with yourself.”

She looked at me quizzically.

“Play with your breasts or your pussy. Just play with yourself suggestively.”

I sat up to watch. As soon as her hands touched her nipples, pinching them gently, my cock sprang to attention. Angela noticed my reaction.

“What was that?”

“Well, it appears that my subconscious thinks of you as one of my women.”

Her eyes closed and she visibly melted with contentment.

“Why do you say that?” she asked softly.

“Well, Holly played with me a little with hypnosis. There was some question as to my being able to get an erection frequently enough for all the women I’ve got here. So she put in a suggestion that if I see one of my women playing with themselves, I’d immediately become erect.”

Angela laughed, long and hard. When she could finally breathe again she spoke.

“So... Your dick told you that I’m one of your women?”

She started laughing again. I had all I could do not to join her with the way she had phrased it but I managed to sputter out a reply before letting my own laughter loose.

“Yes, that’s about right.”

When we’d finished laughing she spoke again.

“Good then, I hope the rest of you considers me as yours also.”

“I wouldn’t dream of disappointing you,” I said.

Angela reached her hands back to her nipples and began to tweak them again. My erection, which had faded while we laughed, came back instantly.

“And since you’re mine, how about we check out that kinky side of me that Holly told you about?” I asked.

Angela grinned slyly and licked her lips.

“What do you want to do?”

“Me? I’m going to be lazy. You’ll get to do all the work this time.”

I laid down on my back.

“Suck my cock. Let me see what you can do.”

Angela knelt and then went down on all fours to slide my cock in between her luscious lips. She took me about halfway in and then started bobbing her head up and down. One of her hands slipped up to the base of my cock, wrapped around it, and began stroking me to the rhythm of her bobbing head.

I wasn’t going to cum in her mouth but I did want to see how good she was. The answer was very good but I wasn’t in any danger of cumming since I’d just done so recently. I let her work on my cock for a while before stopping her.

“That was very nice. Now I want you to straddle me and mount me with my cock in your pussy.”

“I can do that,” she said. “But I thought you wanted kinky this time.”

“We’ll get there,” I said. “Just how kinky are you up for?”

“Try me.”

Angela buried my cock in her pussy and started to ride me. Meanwhile I was thinking about what I could do with what was available. I didn’t even know what she thought was kinky, but that was easily fixed.

“Angela, would you just bury my cock as deep inside of you as you can and just sit there for a bit? Let me feel myself buried inside of you.”

She brought herself down and stopped moving.

“Fallen Angel,” I said.

I knew I could find out what she thought was kinky just by asking her while she was in trance.

“Answer me honestly Angela, what exactly do you find kinky? ”

“Bondage, submission, and lack of control are my big kinks.”

“How do you feel about anal sex?”

“It hurts some but it isn’t horrible.”

“Do you like it?”

“Sometimes.”

“Angela, here’s what’s going to happen. The first time you hear me say the phrase ‘Kinky enough for you?’ your arms will be drawn behind your back. Your fingers will clasp together and you’ll be unable to move your arms and hands until I either tell you to do so or I cum. At the same time, your lower legs will lock in place and you won’t be able to move them until I tell you to do so or I cum. I’ll be able to move your arms, legs, or hands if I want to but you won’t. If I move them, they’ll stay locked in whatever position I place them in until I cum or tell you to move them.”

I took a deep breathe and pressed on.

“When I penetrate your ass, it will feel as good as the best sex you’ve ever had. When my cock moves in your ass, you’ll feel as though your clit is being stimulated. You’ll beg me to pound your ass, regardless of how you actually feel about it, and you’ll know that you’re being controlled when you start begging.”

I better make sure she got all of that, I thought.

“Do you understand all of that?”

“Yes”

“Good, now I’m going to snap my fingers. When I do, you’ll come out of trance and your conscious mind won’t remember any of this but your subconscious will and it will react as I instructed.”

I snapped my fingers. Angela was looking at me still.

“That was nice, start riding me again,” I said.

She rode me for a few minutes before speaking. I was distracted by her bouncing breasts as she rode me so she took me by surprise.

“Kinky, remember?” she said.

“Sure. Pull yourself off of my cock and reposition yourself to put my cock in your ass. Once you’re positioned, lower yourself onto my cock, burying it in your ass.”

As soon as the tip of my cock penetrated her ass, she gasped.

“Oh my god, that’s awesome.”

She finished lowering herself down and paused for a moment. I thrust with my cock just hard enough that she’d feel it move.

“Oh yeah! Pound my ass, pound it as hard as you can.”

The look in her eyes was priceless. It showed me that she couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of her mouth.

“Sit up straight Angela,” I said.

She did so and I started thrusting as hard as I could in this position.

“So, there’s a touch of my kink. Kinky enough for you?”

Her legs locked in place and her arms slid behind her back.

“What the—?” she said.

“There’s some more of my kink.

“Please pound my ass. Please?”

I started thrusting again but decided that the angle just wasn’t right. I slid out from under her, my cock sliding out of her ass at an angle that had her squirming with pleasure. I looked at her and repositioned her.

I drew her arms out from behind her back, placing them on the floor in front of her and shifted her legs around until she was on all fours. I got behind her and slid my cock back into her ass. When I started thrusting again the angle was much better but something was still missing.

I couldn’t watch her tits bounce from this angle, but... I reached forward and grabbed her hair. I wound it around my hand and drew back, pulling her head upward and lightly stretching her neck. Then I started pounding away at her for real.

The suggestion for any movement of my cock in her ass to stimulate her clit had her squirming from the start. She came after a couple of minutes but I didn’t let up, I continued to pound her ass. She squirmed harder but her locked arms and legs wouldn’t let her get away.

“Pound me, pound my ass. Please, oh please. Pound it until you cum!”

She came several times, begging me to pound her ass right through it all. Eventually she settled into a constant chant, repeated over and over. It made her sound like the kinkiest cheerleader ever, cheering me on.

“Pound my ass, pound it, pound it, pound it! Pound my ass, pound it, pound it, pound it!”

I could feel her limbs trembling with exhaustion as she continued to cum but she could neither move them nor collapse. I couldn’t tell if she was having one constant orgasm or lots of shorter ones back to back, but either way they were wearing her out. Finally I decided I could cum again and filled her ass with my cum. Then I slowly pulled myself out of her.

Angela’s arms and legs collapsed underneath her, leaving her in a pile on the floor.

“So, there you go. Kinky enough for you?”

Her only answer was a groan. I snuggled up beside her and snaked my hand in to play with her breasts some more while she recovered.

Despite playing with her breasts, I wasn’t certain I’d be able to cum again anytime soon. Fortunately, also despite my playing with her breasts, Angela seemed to be falling asleep.

I got up and grabbed a blanket for us then went back and laid down in front of the fire. I curled up against her with as much skin contact as I could manage, settled the blanket over us, and drifted off to sleep myself.

I woke once in the middle of the night. The glow of the coals softly illuminated the room as I glanced over at Angela. The blanket was down to her waist and her breasts were illuminated by the orange-red of the coals, turning them a very light umber color. I put another piece of wood on the fire and then leaned over and sucked on her nipples for a minute. She didn’t wake but she did stir and sigh contentedly. I was tired enough to not do anything else and laid back down against her to go to sleep.

The next time I woke it was when the door opened and a cold breeze ran along the floor, making its way under the blanket.

Holly walked in the door followed by Sandra, Susan, Rita, and Pam.

“Tim, you’ve got to see the little chicks. They’re so cute!” Holly said.

“Huh?” I replied.

Mornings were not the best part of the day for me. They were there to be struggled through until I finally managed to wake up. I figured that was why my women frequently woke me up with sex. By the time we’d finished having sex my brain would be coherent.

“There’s some there for us, also,” Holly continued.

“Jess doesn’t need to do that. I thought we were just going to share eggs and meat,” I replied.

“Oh no, not from Jess. Here, this note came along with the chicks.”

Holly handed me a folded-up piece of paper. I opened it, blinked my eyes groggily to clear them, and began to read.

‘Tim:

Just so you know. Some of us around here appreciate what you’ve been doing to clean up the area. I know you’ve gotten some flack for your lifestyle but most of us around the area have no problem with it. I’m sending along a few extra chicks here. There are six Brahmas beyond the egg-layers Jessica ordered. The Brahmas are a meat bird and should be easy to distinguish, they’ll be larger than the rest of the chicks already.

Thanks,
Roger.’

“Well what do you know?” I said, “Although I’m not sure what he’s talking about when he says I’ve been getting flack for my lifestyle. Anyone notice anything like that?”

“Yeah dad, there’s a few people who won’t trade with you at market now,” Sandra said. “They won’t use my child care services either. They talk up a storm about how it isn’t right that you’ve got all these women around and keep bringing more in. But what you’ve been doing has been getting other people to trade with you more and getting you some new customers so it isn’t surprising that you didn’t notice. People talk around me like I’m still a kid, like I have no idea what they’re talking about. So I hear things.”

“Huh, you’re right. I didn’t notice. Good to know that it’s going on though. Better than having people talk about me behind my back while I’m unawares.”

“That’s nothing Tim,” Holly said. “I meant it. You need to come down and see these chicks. They’re adorable and their little peeps are so cute.”

I hadn’t seen Holly this happy for a while. I was betting she’d be spending a lot of time over at Jessica’s place soon.

“Alright. Let me get dressed first though, okay?” I said.

For the first time Holly actually noticed where I was and who I was with. As I slipped out from under the blanket, she kept her eyes on Angela, who was waking up even more slowly than I had.

When I returned after getting dressed, Angela was wrapped up in the blanket, covering herself with it. Her clothes were in a pile beside her and it looked like she was trying to figure out how to get dressed without flashing the room. Her eyes lingered on the closed bathroom door and clued me in on how to give her an out.

“There’s a second bathroom down the hall to the left if you need it,” I said.

Angela hurried down the hallway where I was pointing and I turned to Holly.

“You wanted to show me the chicks?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Sorry, I got distracted. She’s a cute one, isn’t she?” Holly said.

“Yes, she is. Pretty fun to play with also. Now, the chicks?”

“Oh well, we can talk about Angela later on I guess. Here, follow me.”

Holly took me down to Jessica’s garage. Inside, nestled against the wall that held a chimney on the other side, were a bunch of small chickens. They were old enough to have started fletching and had an amusing combination of down and feathers covering them. The birds that were sent along for me were obvious. They were both larger and a different color than the rest.

Holly started oohing and aahing over the little chicks. She talked to them using baby talk, something we’d never done with our daughters. I spent a bit of time checking over my chicks, trying to remember what I’d read about them a while back. They were cute and fun to pet but I just didn’t get Holly’s fascination with them. After a short while, I excused myself and headed back to our own house.

Angela was dressed again when I got back. She called me over when I came in.

“With everything else going on last night,” she said, blushing, “I forgot to pass along a message for you. Katrina asked me to tell you that they were going to try to spring Erica from the clinic today. All Doc’s been doing recently is monitoring her recovery and she doesn’t need to be there for that.”

“So, Katrina is going to bring her here?” I asked.

“She said that if her plan worked the way she hoped that Erica wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.”

I nodded.

“Thank you for telling me. We probably ought to arrange someplace for her to sleep where her arm will be undisturbed.”

“I can help with that if you like,” Angela offered.

“Sure, let’s do that now. I was going to have her stay at Jessica’s but from what you said, it sounds like she wouldn’t go for that.”

“Probably not.”

“So, the couch it is. We’ll see how we can set it up to keep her arm safe,” I said.

As we prepared the couch for Erica’s use, Angela took any excuse to make contact with me. Her hands and arms brushed against my skin, and more than once she leaned over in a manner that had her breasts either brushing against me or pressed against me.

About an hour before dusk, the front door opened. Katrina walked in, assisting Erica.

Katrina greeted me warmly but Erica skipped that and went straight to other matters.

“So, I guess I have more to thank you for than I thought,” Erica said when she saw me.

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“The two men that were behind us at the ambush? I never even knew they were there, but when Katrina went down to loot their bodies, she also recovered their name tags. They were two of the men that... that...”

Katrina gave her a comforting squeeze on her good arm.

“They were two of the men that raped me before. I vowed that I’d see them dead. I’d already killed two of the men that did, Katrina got a third one during that ambush, and you got the last two. So you helped me fulfill my vow. I owe you even more than I thought I did.”

“You don’t owe me anything Erica,” I said, “With some people, removing them just makes the world better and a little safer. Sounds like those two were that type.”

The look she gave me told me that she felt differently about it and nothing I could say or do would change her mind.

To be continued...