The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Falling For Her Tits

Chapter 22

Gina jogged around to the front of the school and continued her search, scanning down the hallways and ducking her head into every room as she went about the hunt. Her cheerleader skirt flared up around her thighs as she kept up the steady pace. At least being in shape meant she didn’t get winded from jogging all over the school, and she really had covered nearly the entire school by this point. She noticed a flash of red around a corner and Gina raced off after it, hoping she’d found her at least. The cheerleader skidded around the corner, scaring Eva enough to make the goth girl jump and drop her books.

“Gina! What was that for?”

“Sorry Eva, didn’t mean to scare you,” she apologized, immediately bending over to help Eva grab her books.

“Fine, but be careful next time,” Eva said as accepted the help, carefully bending her knees so as not to rip her black and red dress. As Gina plucked the library books off the floor she couldn’t help but stare at the dress. It was clearly hand made, with red flowing fabric matched with black leather that was stitched into an impressive corset.

“Wow, that dress is amazing.”

Eva blushed, the red cheeks standing out with her dark makeup. “Thanks, I made it just the other day. It’s a little hard to walk in though.” Gina straightened up and offered the books, but noticed that Eva was having trouble standing. She offered Eva a hand, the girl unable to bend at the waist at all with the tight corset, but with Gina’s help was quickly back on her feet.

“I guess that’s the price of good fashion, but that really is a killer dress.” Gina pursed her lips. “You used to make your own clothes a while back too, but you kind of stopped.”

Eva collected the books in her arms and shrugged. “I don’t know, I was in some kind of a slump I guess. I loved making a statement with my outfits but suddenly the idea of being in the spotlight just terrified me.”

“Well I’m glad to see you’ve gotten over it.”

“Yeah, I wound up running into Amy a few days ago and she gave me some great advice. At least I think she did,” Eva mumbled, still trying to remember what the blonde had said to encourage her. “Anyway she helped me buy a whole bunch of material, so she was a big help.”

Gina clapped her hands. “That’s right, I was trying to track down Amy. And Cathy’s missing too. Have you seen them around anywhere?”

“Can’t say that I’ve seen Gina. I saw Amy going backstage in the auditorium,” Eva said as she smoothed out her stylish dress and headed back down the hallway. “Not sure if she’s still there but you can check.”

“Thanks Eva. And hey, any chance you’d want to make my prom dress for me? You’re seriously skilled.”

“I kind of work exclusively in black and leather,” Eva laughed. “But if you ever want to go goth I’d love to make something special for you.”

Gina held up her hands. “Sorry, I’m pretty sure there’s a law against cheerleaders being goth. But thanks for the offer.” She gave Eva a wave goodbye and took off sprinting down the hallway, racing towards the auditorium. The huge theater was tucked into the corner of the school next to the library, but Gina was determined to make it in record time. She threw the doors open and ran into the empty auditorium, quickly spinning around but Amy wasn’t anywhere in sight. Refusing to give up Gina clapped her hands around her mouth.

“Hey Amy!” she shouted. “Are you hiding in here?” Her voice echoed off the walls as Gina waited, listening. After a few moments of silence she finally heard a faint voice call from backstage, behind the sets for the next play.

“No.”

Gina hopped up onto the stage and walked through the fake dining room, the long table decorated with plates of delicious looking plastic food. She ducked under the black curtain and found herself backstage, squinting in the darkness.

“Amy? Where are you?”

She saw something stir and turned to the side, relieved to see it was just Amy. She was curled up on a four poster bed, part of a set for a bedroom.

“I don’t think the theater department set this up as your own personal bedroom,” Gina chuckled, but Amy didn’t respond. Instead the blonde stayed huddled up on the bed, hardly moving as she spoke.

“What are you doing here, Gina?”

“You were a no show at cheer practice, and you know I don’t let anyone get away with that. Not even you.”

“Go away, I’m not in the mood.”

“Listen, I know the training has been rough on you, but you can’t just quit and—”

Gina stopped short when she walked around the bed, finally able to see Amy. The blonde’s normally carefully applied makeup was smudged by tears running down her cheeks. Gina quickly sat down on the bed next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Amy, what’s wrong?”

“It’s stupid,” Amy muttered. “Just go back to cheer practice and leave me.”

“Like hell I’m leaving a friend alone while she’s crying.”

“You’re not my friend,” Amy snapped. “I don’t have any real friends.”

“Yes you do,” Gina protested. “You’ve got all of us on the cheer squad.”

Amy suddenly sat up and threw a pillow across the stage, screaming. “I don’t have any real friends! I force people to like me and they don’t even know it! No one actually likes me.”

Gina kept her hand sternly on Amy’s shoulder, waiting out the tantrum. “Are you done being dramatic?”

Amy sniffed. “Yeah.”

“Good. Now will you tell me what all of this is about?” Gina sat patiently as Amy looked away, the emotional girl wringing her hands and holding back tears.

“It’s complicated,” she muttered.

“Does this have anything to do with how you flashed my mom and made her be nice to me?”

Amy snapped her head around, eyes wide in shock. “You remember that?!”

“Is there a reason I wouldn’t?” Gina asked confused.

“Because I made you forget—” Amy suddenly slapped her forehead. “I forgot to make you forget everything!”

Gina raised an eyebrow at that. “You can make people forget stuff? Amy, what’s going on?”

Amy’s hands dropped down and gripped the bottom of her shirt, ready to flash her breasts. But she hesitated. Sniffing back more tears she slowly took her hands away.

“You know how girls with big tits can pretty much get anything they want?”

“Yeah, everyone in school practically does back flips whenever you ask.”

“Well, they kind of don’t have a choice,” Amy said in a hushed voice. “For some reason whenever someone sees my tits it’s like they’re hypnotized. They go into a trance and will obey anything I tell them to do.”

“Anything?” Gina asked, curious.

“Not everything, I guess. I can’t make people do anything they don’t really want to do, but I can convince them to do plenty for me.” Amy glanced down at her hands, ashamed. “I used my boobs on you and made you give up the cheer squad.”

To Gina it was like putting down a missing piece of a puzzle to complete the picture, only she hadn’t even been aware the piece was missing at all. “I guess that does explain why I stepped down, though to tell you the truth I think that was for the best. I used to be a really cruel person when I was in charge. I just couldn’t help being—”

Amy held up a hand to cut her off. “I know. You found yourself happier not being in charge and you’ve noticed the other girls enjoying themselves more too.”

Gina let out a shocked gasp, staring down at Amy’s huge tits. “Can your boobs read minds?”

Amy couldn’t help snorting out a laugh. “No, no. I um, asked you that once while you were in trance and you told me everything. If it helps I’m really sorry for everything I did to humiliate you. I was the one who was a real bitch.”

“I was a bitch too, so you didn’t do anything I’m not guilty of too.”

“I also turned the whole cheer squad into my sex slaves,” Amy said in a guilty voice. “And most of the other female students too. And some teachers.”

Gina blinked. “Huh, I guess that would explain the orgies.” She blinked again. “Why didn’t I ever question us having orgies before?”

Amy smiled shyly. “Part of the programming was not questioning anything.”

“Fair enough, I guess.” Gina crossed her arms, trying to think. “So you’ve basically got the whole school mesmerized with your giant rack. That’s how you got so popular?”

She nodded, face filled with shame. “I’ve taken advantage of a lot of people. Like, a LOT of people. But I’m trying to make it right,” Amy said, finally looking up to face Gina. “The past few weeks I’ve been removing most of the programming I put in people, and trying to make things right with them.”

Gina snapped her fingers. “You did something to Eva! That’s why she’s dressing up again.”

“Yeah, I did. Back when I first got my powers I was jealous of how popular she was for making her own clothes so I forced her to only wear ugly oversized sweaters.”

“Come on, sure that’s spiteful but it’s not too bad,” Gina said putting a hand over Amy’s.

“I also made her get nipple piercings that always kept her nipples erect. This way she couldn’t wear regular shirts anymore or everyone will see her nipples poking through.”

Gina whistled. “Okay, that is a bit much. But she seemed okay when I just saw her. And she said you helped her buy more fabrics, so you’re trying to help.”

Amy wiped away a tear, smiling. “Weird thing is she actually came to enjoy the nipple piercings. Eva was telling me that she thought it was really hot to have that under her shirt and no one could see it.” Staring down at her hands Amy started laughing. “Turns out she got a couple of tattoos and more piercings too, all under her clothes so no one can see. Eva’s happy to be choosing her own outfits again but now she’s got to wear a lot of layers to hide everything.”

Gina grinned. “See? You didn’t do anything that bad. Sure, making people sex slaves isn’t a great thing to do, but at least you didn’t go full supervillain and make people start committing crimes for you or anything. So there’s no reason for you to be crying,” Gina said cheerfully. Unfortunately as soon as she said that Amy’s eyes watered up and she threw herself against the bed, crying into a pillow.

“Okay, clearly there’s something else going on,” Gina replied cautiously, afraid of saying the wrong thing again. “What’s this about, Amy?”

“It’s... Cathy,” Amy managed to say before throwing her face back into the pillow.

“Did you use your tits on her like with everyone else.”

Amy shook her head, long blonde hair a mess. Tentatively Gina put a hand on her back. After another few sobs Amy sniffled and picked her head up. “I did worse to her. I humiliated her. I made her do awful, perverted things because it got me off.”

Gina squeezed her shoulder. “And she didn’t forgive you?”

“No, she loved it,” the crying girl muttered, taking Gina by surprise. “It’s like she can’t get enough of it now. And that wasn’t who she was before so it means that I broke her.”

“I’m sure you’re exaggerating,” Gina cooed.

“No, it’s my fualt,” Amy protested, sitting up to face her. Wrapped up in the blanket Amy found herself revealing the whole story, everything that’s happened the last few weeks pouring out of her mouth. The way she’d jealously decided to humiliate Cathy all those times. How Cathy had tried to blackmail her and accidentally became her mistress. The weeks spent being on the receiving end of all that delicious torture while she was setting everyone free. Amy even found herself admitting that part of her enjoyed being used by Cathy. And finally how she’d gotten control back after learning her lesson, only to find that she may have pushed Cathy too far.

“I’m too blame for everything that happened to Cathy,” she muttered, throat sore from rambling on. “Without her I’d still be the same lonely bitch that I was before. Cathy didn’t just make me see the error of my ways, she actually helped me to make real friends like you and Brooke.”

Gina squeezed her hand, still silently taking in the story. Amy wiped her teary eyes and continued.

“And now I can’t make it up to her, after all she did for me. The best I could think to do was just erase all my commands from her head and order her to stay away before I took off running as fast as I could. Cathy’s better off without me in her life. Otherwise I’d...” Amy shivered, holding herself. “Otherwise I don’t think I would’ve let her go. Just the idea that Cathy had the same fantasies as me, that she wanted to be so devoted and obedient to me. Honestly I don’t think I’d ever been that happy.” Amy let out a miserable laugh. “But that wasn’t really Cathy. It was just what all of my selfish playing did to her. Cathy never really wanted any of this and I had to set her free.”

“But you made it sound like Cathy actually cares about you if she tried to redeem you,” Gina countered. “Don’t you think you should sit down and talk to her about everything?”

“No, I’d only hurt her more. I’m not a good person with everything I’ve done, and Cathy doesn’t deserve that. She doesn’t deserve to be stuck with me.”

Gina put an arm around Amy’s shoulder and the blonde girl instantly collapsed against her, holding her tight as if she’d drift away without Gina to tether her.

“You love her, don’t you?”

Amy bit her lip.

“I- it doesn’t matter now. Cathy’s free of me and can go back to her life. Go to a nice school with her track team scholarship, find a nice girl or guy and be happy. She doesn’t have any of those lewd fetishes in her head anymore.”

“And what happens to you?” Gina asked, hugging her.

“I get what I deserve for how I treated everyone. A bitch like me doesn’t get a happy ending.”

“No offense, Amy, but that’s bullshit.” Taking Amy by surprise Gina jumped to her feet, stomping her foot. “I was a bitch too, remember? I humiliated you when you tried out for the team just because I was jealous of your huge rack. And I didn’t even know they had superpowers back then!”

“You weren’t that bad—”

“You know for a fact I was,” Gina snapped, cutting Amy off with a stern glare. “I was a cruel person too, and if I had the power to mind control people I’m pretty sure I’d have been a lot worse than you. But look at me now! The cheer squad is actually happy and I’m really friends with all the girls now. Instead of kissing up to me out of fear they actually hang out with me because they like me, and that wouldn’t have happened without you. Not to mention the fact that you helped my mom be nice to me. For that alone I’ll love you forever.”

“Gina...”

“What I’m saying is that sometimes the bitch can have a happy ending, but they have to get over themselves first. You think you were selfish for using Cathy like a sex slave, and yeah, that is pretty selfish. But deciding to cut yourself out of her life without even talking about it is also selfish.” Gina crossed her arms, pouting. “I’m sure she’d be blowing up your phone if you hadn’t told her to stay away. Didn’t you mention that you told her to stay away once and she was able to resist that?”

“She did, but that was before. Cathy said she’d given up all resistance and would obey me completely.” Amy shivered, still remembering the utter joy she felt hearing that. But no, that couldn’t be what Cathy really wanted. “This time even if she wanted to see me I don’t think she’d be able to break the order I gave her.”

Gina started pacing around the backstage, deep in thought. “If she can’t reach you, couldn’t she just talk to someone else instead and get a message to you?”

“Like who?” Amy gave a self pitying laugh. “No one knows about us, or what I’ve done. There’s no one who’d be willing to help me.”

“Well, I think you should—”

Suddenly Gina spun on her heel and dove under the thick black curtain. Amy jumped up out of the bed, alarmed.

“What are you doing?”

“Hiding. So you can’t flash your hypnotic tits at me.”

Amy’s shoulders drooped as she frowned. “Gina, I’m not going to take advantage of you. I told you I changed.”

“Oh I know that,” Gina called from the other side of the curtain. “I just don’t want you to try and stop me when I tell you I’m texting Cathy.”

“You’re what?!” Amy ran for the curtain, fumbling to pull it aside. Already she heard Gina running across the stage to escape. Finally Amy saw the opening and tore the curtain open, leaping through to find Gina at the edge of the stage, phone in hand. By instinct Amy found her hands lifting her shirt up but forced herself to stop.

“Gina, please don’t,” Amy muttered. “Even if you get Cathy to talk to me it won’t change my mind. She deserves better than me.”

The pink haired cheerleader kept her back to Amy, texting away. Then triumphantly she raised her cell phone over her head, the message sent.

“And I think you’re dead wrong there. You deserve to be happy, Amy, just like Cathy does. And from the way I saw her doting on you at my party I’m pretty sure I can guess what will make Cathy happy.” Before she could be stopped Gina leapt down from the stage and took off running past the empty rows of seats. Still not looking back Gina yelled out to Amy, her voice excited. “You’re just going to have to put up with me playing matchmaker, cause there’s no way you can convince me not to. Also, you better not miss another practice or I’ll make you do laps for an hour!”

As the cheerleader sprinted out the doors Amy found herself alone on the stage, staring after Gina with wonder. Her heart was still racing with fear from having shared her secret with Gina, both about her powers and her feeling for Cathy, but there was another warm emotion flowing through her and gripping her heart. Even though the thought of Gina reaching out to Cathy terrified her it also filled her with hope. Here she’d been nothing but cruel to Gina, and now she was going out of her way to try and help her. It dawned on Amy how shocked she was to find that someone actually cared for her, and how sad that thought was. Did she really believe that she was completely alone?

Cathy’s face bubbled up in her mind. How beautiful the dark haired girl had been kneeling before her, professing how much she wanted to make Amy happy. It had filled her with the same joy that she felt now. Before she could start to wonder if she’d made a mistake Amy shook the painful thoughts out of her head and marched off the stage.

No, it didn’t matter how much Cathy wanted to be her friend. She’d still forced her perverted fantasies on Cathy and that was something she couldn’t forgive herself for. At least if she was out of Cathy’s life the poor girl wouldn’t end up being humiliated and dominated. Cathy could go back to leading a normal life, and Amy just had to settle for being happy about that.

* * *

Wiping back her sweaty hair Cathy held up her phone and opened the text from Gina. She expected to get chewed out for missing what would have been her first cheer practice, but then she wasn’t even certain if she was still being made to be a cheerleader without Amy enforcing it. It’s not like the hypnotic restraining order would have allowed her to go anyway while Amy was there.

Her eyes quickly scanned the text, then immediately doubled back to read it again, shocked. Cathy stared at the text and nervously bit her thumb, wondering how she should reply.

Suddenly a paddle smacked down on her bare ass and Cathy yelped, dropping her phone. Standing behind her was a girl with blonde hair and her face hidden by an intricate silver mask. Her red lips peeled back into a cruel grin.

“Did I give you permission to use your phone?”

“N-no ma’am,” Cathy answered, shaking.

“Then I think this slut needs to be punished,” the masked mistress scoffed as she brought the paddle down again hard. Cathy shook as she was spanked, barely able to hold back her moans. Oh well, she’d text Gina back after they were done.