The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 16 — Nikki True and Gabby, Too

It was amazing, Kelly thought. Just days before, she’d been working at the Excelsior Club and she’d thought she had everything she’d ever wanted, but that was before she met Lou Dancrood.

He’d come into the club and it was clear why he’d come in there. Hell, all the girls knew why he was there. They’d even told Kelly why he was there. He directed porn films and to put it in he basest terms, he was looking for new pussy.

Kelly didn’t want to do porn but she was curious. She wanted to see the man just so she’d know what a porn director looked like.

She’d gotten her first glimpse of him from the stage and she’d nearly lost it right then and there. There was just something about the man. Kelly wouldn’t have been able to have said what it was even if you’d asked her. It wasn’t like he was all that young or all that handsome and yet she’d felt herself falling for the man and she didn’t know why.

She’d lost her job at the Excelsior Club but that was okay because even if the Excelsior Club didn’t want her, Lou Dancrood did, so she’d gone to meet with him and in no time at all, he’d created a new character just for her. She was Nikki True, teen reporter, and she’d do whatever it took to get her story.

As Kelly stood there in front of the mirror and looked at herself in her new costume, she had little doubt what was meant by her character doing " whatever it takes.” Nikki True was going to have to put her body on the line for her story and Kelly knew that was exactly the way she wanted Nikki to be.

“What do you want me to do now, Mr. Dancrood?”

“Lou,” the director told her. “I told you before. Call me Lou.”

“All right,” Kelly said, even though both of them knew that that admonition was unlikely to hold. “What do you want me to do now ... Lou?”

The director grinned briefly. “As Nikki True, you’re a reporter for your local high school newspaper and you’re tenacious about getting your story.”

“I’ll bet that means I’m not going to let anything stand in my way,” Kelly said with a sly wink. “I’ll bet it means it doesn’t matter how many of my sources I have to fuck, I’ll bet I’m always going to get my story. Is that it?”

“Hey, you catch on quick.”

“Well, I am Nikki True, teen reporter. It’s not like I’m totally dumb.”

“I don’t think anyone would ever call you dumb,” the director said.

“So what am I supposed to do now?” Kelly asked again.

“Well, as it turns out, as our movie opens, the school is about to cut funding for the school newspaper because of funding cuts.”

“Oh no,” Kelly said in mock disbelief. “Do you think there’s something that maybe Nikki could do to prevent that from happening?”

The director cocked his head even as he looked at Kelly. “You catch on fast,” he said. “As a matter of fact, there is something that Nikki can do.”

“And what might that be, Mr. Dancrood?”

“Lou,” the director said. “I told you. Call me Lou.”

“Sorry. What might that be, Lou?”

“It turns out that the school’s vice principal is Mr. Pierce and he’s come over to talk to the school’s newspaper staff and to give them the bad news but it turns out that Nikki’s got something else in mind. She follows him to his office and she makes him an offer he just can’t refuse. How’s that sound so far?”

“Sounds like Nikki’s going to be busy right from the outset,” Kelly said.

“Well, she is the star of the movie.”

“So what do you want me to do?”

“Well, my boys are already putting the set together, but Mr. Pierce has already come and delivered the bad news to the school’s newspaper staff. The staff, as you might imagine is understandably upset, but Kelly has decided to take matters into her own hands so she’s on her way to the vice principal’s office to have a word with him in private.”

“And that’s where I get fucked.”

“Well, not right away. First, we have to have some dialog—”

“Some dialog?”

“Yes, Kelly. Even in a porno. We still need some dialog.”

“Oh, okay, but I really need to fuck.”

“I know you do, but if you listen up, this’ll only take a few minutes.”

“Okay, Mr. Dancrood. I’m listening.”

“I told you,” the man said. “Call me Lou.”

“Okay ... Lou. I’m listening.”

The director was right. It wasn’t that much later before Kelly was ready to make her first scene.

The camera was focused on a man sitting behind a desk. He was dressed in business attire. A computer monitor sat off to his left and there were papers arrayed in front of him but the man hardly seemed to be at home in the setting in which he now found himself. His very attitude seemed to scream, okay, this is not where I belong but who cares. So now what?

There was a knock at the man’s door and the man looked up. “Come,” he said.

The door opened and Kelly in her role as Nikki True stepped into the room. “Hi, Mr. Pierce,” she said. “I was wondering if I could have a word with you.”

“If it’s about my decision, Nikki, I’m afraid I’m going to have to tell you my decision is final.”

“Is it final,” Nikki asked, “or is it really final?”

“It’s final,” the man said.

“That’s a shame,” the girl said, “because I was really hoping I might get you to change your mind.”

“And how might that be?”

The girl put her school books down on the man’s desk. “I thought I might do something like this,” the girl said as she began to unbutton her blouse.

“Miss True,” the man said. “I’m going to have to ask you to stop that right now.”

The girl’s hands stopped. “Why?” she asked as seductively as she could. “Don’t you want to see my titties?”

In spite of himself, the man’s eyes betrayed just what he wanted even as he told her that what she was doing was inappropriate.

“How about I just give you a little peek and then you can tell me if you want to see more.”

“Nikki, please. If you keep following this course of action, I’m going to have to suspend you.”

“But you’d like to have a peek first, wouldn’t you?”

“Someone’s going to see,” the man said.

“No they won’t.”

“Yes, they will.”

“No they won’t.”

“And how do you know that?” the man asked.

“Because I locked the door when I came in.”

“Did you now?” the man asked even as his eyes never left the girl’s hands as they toyed with the buttons on her blouse.

“Mmm hmm. So what about it? Do you want to see my titties?”

“Now, Nikki—”

“Don’t say no, Mr. Pierce.”

The man got up and he came around his desk. “I didn’t say I was going to say no,” the man said.

“So you’re going to say yes.”

“I didn’t say that either.”

“Come on, Mr. Pierce. Don’t toy with me.”

The man perched himself on the edge of the desk and he pulled the girl towards him. “Don’t toy with you,” the bemused man said. “You could have fooled me.”

“Why?”

The man’s hands picked at one of the buttons on the girl’s blouse. “Because just looking at you,” the man said as he popped the button open, “just looking at you, I get the feeling that me toying with you is exactly what you want me to do.”

“Mmm,” the girl moaned as the man opened another button and then another.

The man opened another button and the girl’s blouse was suddenly hanging open before him. “Is that what you want?” the man asked as his hands slid up inside the girl’s shirt and fondled her tits. “Do you want me to play with you?”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

The man’s hands squeezed her tits before they were on the move again, pushing her blouse off the girl’s shoulders before once more returning to her tits. He squeezed them again.

“Oh, Mr. Pierce.”

The man’s hands opened the girl’s bra and suddenly his hands were there on her bare breasts.

“Oh, Mr. Pierce,” the girl said again.

“I think you know what I want,” the vice principal said.

The girl didn’t say anything but her hands found their way between the man’s legs. Her hand stroked his slacks and then she looked up at the man. “Are you as big as I think you are?” the wide-eyed girl asked.

“Only one way to find out for sure,” the man told her.

The girl hesitated for a moment as if contemplating just what it was she was going to do but in the next moment, she was kneeling down and as she looked up at the man, she was unzipping his pants.

Her hand reached inside the man’s pants and she grinned as she pulled out his cock. “Would you look at what we have here,” she said.

“Yeah, that’s enough talk,” the man told her.

Apparently, the girl must have agreed with him because she flashed him a quick smile before she let her mouth slide down around his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

The girl wasn’t stopping. Now that she’d gotten her mouth on the man’s cock, she just kept right on sucking on him.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. “Oh fuck.”

The girl’s brown eyes looked up at the man even as her mouth continued to work his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned yet again. “Oh fuck, you’re good.”

The girl’s mouth finally pulled free from the man’s cock and she wrapped her hand around the base of the man’s cock even as she looked back up at him, her eyes twinkling as she licked the underside of the man’s cock. “So you like that, do you?”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“I’ll bet you want me to suck you again.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned again.

The man groaned as the girl once more slid her mouth down over his cock. She’d better watch it, he wanted to tell her. She’d better watch it or she was going to make him cum. Oh geez. It was almost as if she didn’t care. It was almost as if she wanted to make him cum.

The man groaned. He was going to cum. He knew that now. He was going to cum and there was nothing that was going to stop it.

There was nothing that was going to stop it except that at the last moment, the girl pulled herself back, and once more, her hand was wrapped around the base of the cock even as she looked up at him with her deep, dark eyes. “Is that all you want?” she asked.

He was almost on the verge of cumming. Almost but not quite, and he was once more getting control of himself. So the little minx had thought all she had to do was to suck him off, had she. Well, that wasn’t going to work. That wasn’t going to work because he still had something else to show her.

“Is that all you want?” she asked tauntingly.

“You better watch out,” the man said.

“Why? What’s there to watch out for?”

“This,” the man said as he pulled the girl to her feet.

The girl squawked as the man turned her around and pushed her down over his desk and almost in the same motion, the man was taking her panties down.

The girl giggled playfully as she felt the man’s hands on her ass. “Are you going to fuck me, Mr. Pierce?”

“What do you think?” the man said even as he brought his cock between the girl’s legs.

“Oh, Mr. Pierce,” the girl moaned as she felt the man enter her.

The man’s hands pushed the girl’s skirt up and finally exposed her little, round ass and then his hands were falling onto Nikki’s now exposed posterior. “Oh yeah,” the man groaned as his cock continued to fuck her. “Oh yeah.”

“Fuck me, Mr. Pierce,” the girl moaned. “Come on. Fuck me. I know you want to do it.”

“Yeah, this is what you want,” the man said. “You want to get your pussy fucked.”

“Yes,” the girl moaned. “Yes. I want to get my pussy fucked. Fuck me.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. You’re going to make me cum.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh God, Mr. Pierce. You’re doing it. You’re doing it. Oh God. You’re making me cum. Oh God. I’m cumming so hard.”

The man pulled back and then he pulled out.

“No, don’t stop,” the girl begged.

“I’m not stopping, Nikki. I’m just changing positions. Stand up.”

The girl stood.

“Take that skirt off.”

Once more, the girl did as she was told and moments later, she was standing there, completely naked for the very first time.

“Now I’m going to fuck you good.”

“I want you to do it,” the girl said. “I want you to fuck me good.”

“Lay back on my desk,” the man ordered.

“You mean like this?”

“Yeah. I mean like that.”

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned as the man entered her.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the man encouraged her. “That’s it.”

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. Fuck me, Mr. Pierce. Fuck me.”

The man said nothing but there was no doubt that he was doing exactly what she wanted him to do.

“Oh fuck, Mr. Pierce. Oh fuck. You’re going to make me cum.”

And still the man said nothing.

“Oh fuck. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

“Are you ready, Nikki?”

“Ready for what?”

“I’m going to cum.”

“I want you to do it,” the girl cried out. “I want you to cum.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned and in the next instant, he was pulling out. The girl knew what she was supposed to do even without being told to do it. She clambered down off the desk even as she squeezed her tits and opened her mouth wide and in moments, the man was shooting gobs of cum all over the girl’s face.

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned. “Oh fuck. That was great.”

The man groaned as the girl gave his cock a few last, little licks. “You were great,” the man said.

“So do we have a deal?” the girl asked.

“A deal?”

“About the school newspaper.”

“What about it?”

“You’re not really going to shut us down, are you?”

“I’m sorry, Nikki, but there’s no other way, unless—”

“Unless what?”

“Unless you came up with a story that was so good, I couldn’t possibly shut you down.”

“Like what?”

“If I knew that, I’d tell you. But it would have to be ground-breaking.”

“Ground-breaking, huh?”

“No more fluff pieces.”

“We’ll do it.”

“But Kelly?”

“Yes, Mr. Pierce.”

“You’ve only got to the end of this week. After then, it’ll be too late.”

“But that’s not enough time.”

“That’s all the time you have.”

Kelly looked right into the camera perched right there in front of her face with cum still dripping from her cheek and from her chin. “We’ll do it,” she said.

“And cut,” the director said.

For a moment, it seemed as if everyone was frozen and then in the next moment, everyone seemed to unfreeze. The actor who’d played Mr. Pierce pulled back, and the other crew members operating behind the camera finally started to talk, and then there was Lou Dancrood.

“How was that?” the director asked.

“That was great,” Kelly gushed.

“Yeah, and it’s all because of you.”

“Because of me?”

“Your first scene and you hit it perfectly. No need for retakes or anything. You’re a natural at this.”

“You think so?” the girl asked.

“I know so.”

“So what’s next?”

“For now, I want you to go home and get some rest. We’ll shoot some other shots later to establish the story, and of course, we’re going to want you back for the finale.”

“You’re going to want me back for the finale?”

“Of course.”

“So you’re sure I did good?”

“Kelly,” the man said. “Really. You did great.”

* * *

“I’m worried about Kelly.”

“Huh,” Chloe said absently as she shoved another thong into her rollaway. “What are you talking about?”

Gabby sat on the edge of her roommate’s bed and watched as her roommate finished packing the last few items in the rollaway suitcase that Chloe took with her to work. “It’s Kelly,” she said again. “She’s acting strange.”

“Yeah, well, she’s a big girl,” Chloe said. “She can take care of herself.” She zipped up the suitcase. “I guess taking care of herself is what she’s good at.”

“But you said she quit her job.”

Chloe let out an exasperated sigh. “Yeah. You know what? She did.”

“Why’d she do that?”

“I don’t know,” Chloe said in frustration. There was no way she was going to tell Gabby that their roommate had quit her job to become a porn star.

“But I thought she liked working at the club,” Gabby said.

“I thought so, too,” Chloe agreed,” but I guess we were wrong. I guess she found something she liked even better. Look, can we drop this, okay?”

“Sure, I guess.”

“Thank you.”

Gabby watched her roommate pull the suitcase off the bed and then wheel it to the door.

“I’ll be home late,” Chloe said.

“I know.”

Chloe stopped and looked back at Chloe. “Listen,” she said. “Really, don’t worry about Kelly. She’ll be okay.”

Gabby nodded.

“I mean it. She’ll be okay.”

Again, Gabby nodded.

Chloe gave her friend one last look and then she nodded to herself. She’d done the best she could, she told herself, but she couldn’t stand around talking. She had to get to work so she opened the door to the apartment and in an instant, she was gone.

Instinctively, Gabby knew her friend was right. There was nothing wrong with their roommate. Everything was fine. She was just being a worry-wart.

Instinctively, she knew that, but every time she tried to tell herself that, every time, something inside her seemed to say that wasn’t the case. Every time, she couldn’t help but feel that something was wrong.

Kelly came home around dinner time and she was excited about something but wouldn’t say why and that just seemed to make Gabby all the more suspicious that something was wrong. She loved her friend and she was determined to protect her even if her friend didn’t realize she needed protection.

The next day, Kelly was up early and so was Gabby. When Kelly left the apartment, her friend left a few minutes later.

It wasn’t like Gabby to second guess her friend. She wasn’t as smart as Kelly. She wasn’t as good as her. She knew that and that was fine with her, but if Kelly was doing something that maybe she didn’t even realize was wrong, well Gabby could be there for her friend.

Where the heck were they going, Gabby wondered. Not for the first time, Gabby wondered if maybe her friend had already spotted her a few cars back and if maybe she was just leading Gabby on a wild goose chase, just for fun.

And if she was, Gabby thought, it would serve her right. After all, there was a reason why she was jealous of her friend. Her friend was so smart and so beautiful that she wouldn’t put it past Kelly to do exactly that.

The only thing was it looked like Kelly was actually going somewhere so Gabby didn’t think that was it.

So where were they going?

Kelly pulled into the parking lot of a rather nondescript warehouse. Gabby had no idea where the hell they were but wherever it was, they had obviously reached their destination.

From her spot across the street, Gabby watched her friend get out of her car. She opened her own car door and she crossed the street even as Kelly walked through the entrance of the building.

Gabby was right behind her. “Kelly,” she called out.

Kelly turned. “Gabby? What are you doing here?”

“I followed you.”

“You followed me? Why?”

“I wanted to know what was wrong with you.”

“Wrong with me? What made you think there was something wrong with me?”

“You’ve been acting funny of late,” Gabby said, “and you got fired, and you liked that job.”

“Gabby, you really shouldn’t have done that.”

“I just wanted to help.”

It was at just that moment that Lou Dancrood emerged from the back to see his newest star. He pulled up short when he saw Gabby there. “Kelly,” the man asked. “Who’s this?”

Kelly looked at Gabby with an almost sorrowful look. “This is my roommate Gabby,” she said. “I was telling her about what we did here.”

“Yes?”

“I was telling her about what we did here ... and Gabby wants to be a porn star, too.”