The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 17 — Gabby’s Big Audition

Gabby couldn’t believe what she’d just heard her friend say. There was no way she wanted to be a porn star and Kelly had to know that.

But the man didn’t seem to know it. He was looking at her with what was obvious interest. “Does she now?” the man asked.

No, Gabby wanted to say. No, she didn’t and yet it was clear that Kelly didn’t want her to say that. Was this what Kelly was doing now, Gabby wondered. Was this why she quit her job. This was wrong. Kelly was better than this. She shouldn’t have to be doing pornos.

“We can always use a girl with a hot body,” the man said. “What kind of things would you like to do.”

Nothing, Gabby wanted to say. I don’t want to do nothing.

“She likes girls,” Kelly said. “More to the point, she likes me.”

What?! No. Don’t tell him that, Gabby wanted to say. It didn’t matter that it was true. In fact, just having Kelly say that was kind of hot, but no, she shouldn’t be telling this sleaze bag that.

“Does she now?”

“Would you like a demonstration?”

No, Gabby wanted to say. No. Not a demonstration.

“It’s a bit public out here,” the man said.

“Yes, but we could go back to your office,” Kelly suggested.

No, Gabby wanted to say. Why was her friend helping this man, and yet as much as she wanted to say this, she found herself incapable of overruling her friend.

The man grinned. “An excellent idea. Let’s go to my office and then she can show me what she can do.”

No, no, no. This was all wrong and yet Gabby couldn’t help herself. She was letting herself be led to the man’s office.

The man took a seat on the edge of his desk and he pointed at a couch on the opposite wall. “There you go, girls. Let’s see what you can do to impress me.”

This was so wrong, Gabby told herself and yet her friend was pulling her forward and then Kelly was pulling her down onto the couch.

This was so wrong, Gabby told herself. This was so wrong.

Well, not the kissing part, she told herself as Kelly leaned in to kiss her and then Kelly was kissing her again. Actually, that was pretty good. Actually, she rather liked that a lot.

“Come on, ladies,” the man said. “I haven’t got all day.”

“Don’t mind him,” Kelly said as she kissed her friend. “He just wants to act like he’s in charge.”

Gabby couldn’t help but moan as she felt her friend’s hand on her breast. It didn’t matter what the man wanted. Kelly wanted her and that was what really mattered.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned as Kelly lifted her top.

Kelly’s hand was back again, pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast even as Kelly was leaning in to kiss her. Oh fuck, that was good.

“Tell me you want to lick my pussy,” Kelly whispered.

Oh geez, anything, Gabby thought. “I want to lick your pussy,” she said.

“What’s that,” Kelly murmured.

Didn’t she hear her roommate right, Gabby wondered. She thought she’d heard her right, but maybe she hadn’t. On the other hand, did it really matter. After all, she really did want to lick her friend’s pussy and she wasn’t about to turn down the chance to tell her friend so.

“I want to lick your pussy.”

“Again,” Kelly said. “Say it again. Say it like a porn slut.”

Gabby let her neediness ooze into her words. “I want to lick your little, fucking pussy.”

“Come on. You can do better than that. Show Mr. Dancrood what a little, fucking slut you can be.”

Gabby didn’t care about Mr. Dancrood but she did care about her friend and if that was what Kelly wanted ...

“I want to lick your pussy,” she pleaded. “I want to lick it so bad.”

Kelly looked over at the man sitting on the edge of the desk. “What do you think?” she asked. “Has she earned it?”

The man shrugged. “That’s up to you,” he said.

“I think she’s earned it.”

“Like I said, that’s up to you.”

Kelly leaned back and opened her jeans and she was pushing them down past her her hips as Gabby watched. She kicked off her shoes and then she pushed the jeans all the way off. “Tell me again,” she taunted her friend. “What do you want?”

Gabby couldn’t help herself. As soon as Kelly had her jeans off, she was staring between her friend’s legs. “I want to lick your pussy,” she said again.

“Then what do you think I should do with my panties?”

“I think you should take them off.”

“Okay,” and with that, Kelly slipped her panties off. “Now what?”

Gabby didn’t need words to tell her friend what she thought should come next. After all, it was a whole lot easier to show her.

“Oh yeah,” Kelly moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Lick me. Lick me there.”

Gabby wasn’t about to answer her friend, at least not with words, but her tongue was speaking volumes as she licked away at her clit.

Kelly leaned back as Gabby’s tongue went to work on her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned yet again. “Oh yeah.”

Gabby could tell her friend was close, very close.

“Oh yeah,” Kelly moaned again and then ...

“Oh fuck,” she moaned as her pussy finally came. “Oh yeah, that’s it.”

From over on the desk, the porn director clapped. “I’m impressed,” he said, “but tell me something. Can she cum on camera?”

“You’ll have to ask her that yourself, Mr. Dancrood.”

“Lou,” the director told Kelly. “I’ve told you that before. Call me Lou.”

“Sorry, Mr. Dancrood.”

The porn man shook his head. He wondered if the girl was ever going to learn. He turned to face Gabby. “So what about it,” he asked her. “You did this now. You think you can do it on camera?”

All she had to do was say no, Gabby realized. If she said no, it would be thanks for coming in but sorry, we can’t use you and they’d turn her loose and she’d be out of there.

But what if she did? What about Kelly? If they tossed her out, she’d be leaving Kelly all alone, and as much as she held her roommate in the highest regard, even Kelly could make mistakes. Gabby knew that.

“Well,” the man asked.

“I can do it on camera,” Gabby said.

The man grinned. “If that’s the case, I think you’re going to work out here just fine,” but that’s when the man thought of something else. “Are you only into girls?” he asked, “or do you like boys, too.”

“I like Kelly,” Gabby said.

“Yes, but that wasn’t what I asked, was it?”

No, it wasn’t, and it wasn’t like she even wanted to be a porn star. She was only here because of her friend but if she said she was only here for her friend, they’d have little use for her. They could only use her when she and Kelly had a scene together and how often would that be?

“Well?” the man asked again.

“I can do boys and girls.”

What the hell had she just agreed to, Gabby asked herself. It wasn’t all that long ago that she’d just been following her roommate just to find out what she was up to and now, all of the sudden, now she was here telling some guy she wanted to be fucked on camera and she didn’t much care who her partner was.

What the hell had happened to her?

The porn director was looking at Gabby. “If that’s the case,” the man said, “I think we can find plenty of use for you.” He turned his attention on Kelly. “You know, ordinarily, I don’t like to be surprised, Kelly—”

“I know, Mr. Dancrood.”

“Lou. I told you, Lou.”

“Sorry, I know, Mr. Dancrood.”

The man shook his head. “Like I was saying. Normally, I don’t like surprises, but when they come like this one, I think maybe I can make a few exceptions. You really are going to work out well for me.”

“Thank you, Mr. Dancrood.”

The man shook his head. “All right, Kelly, well as long as you’re here, why don’t you show your friend around and then we can get started with some of your stuff later.”

“Okay, Mr. Dancrood.”

The man shook his head. “Why don’t you girls come back to my office in about a half hour. How’s that sound?”

“That sounds fine, Mr. Dancrood.”

The man looked at Gabby and he shook his head. “Unbelievable,” the two girls heard him mutter and then he left.

Kelly waited until the man was finally gone before she finally turned on her roommate. “Come on,” she growled. “Get yourself dressed and then we got things to see.”

Kelly was mad at her, Gabby realized. She wasn’t even sure why but Kelly was definitely mad at her.

The two girls were dressed and they’d moved past the reception area into the innards of the converted warehouse. Kelly had just shown Gabby a set where some film or another was being filmed and they were walking down a corridor when Kelly suddenly turned and shoved her friend up against a wall. “Tell me again,” Kelly hissed. “Why were you following me?”

Gabby was taken aback. She was a little scared with the way her friend was acting but she was a little turned on as well. In the tightness of the space they were in, Kelly was just so close to her and she wanted to please her roommate so much.

“I’m waiting for an answer,” Kelly reminded her.

“You were acting weird,” Gabby said breathlessly. “You quit your job and you told me you liked it there, so I just couldn’t see why you quit so I wanted to follow you because I wanted to help you.”

“You were spying on me.”

“No, I wasn’t,” Gabby tried to object. “I just wanted to help.”

“Yeah right.”

“It’s the truth. I just wanted to help.”

“Yeah sure, and who else did you tell about this?”

“Tell about what?”

“Tell about your following me.”

“No one. I did it on my own.”

“Yeah right.”

“It’s true. I did it on my own. Me and Chloe were talking—”

“Chloe knows about this.”

“No, no. Chloe and me were talking last night, before she went to work.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“We were. I told her I thought you were acting funny. She told me I should leave it alone.”

“You should have listened to her.”

“I couldn’t. I love you.”

Kelly seemed to soften just a bit. “Well, I suppose there’s no real harm done. Except of course, for the fact that you’re now a porn star, just like me. By the way, you did great.”

“Thanks.”

“So let’s get you back to Lou Dancrood and he can get you started on your job as a porn star.”

“Kelly?”

“Yep.”

“Why’d you do it?”

“Why’d I do what?”

“Why’d you leave the club? Why’d you stop dancing? Why’d you come here instead?”

“That’s complicated.”

“Complicated? What’s complicated?”

“I can’t explain it right now,” Kelly said. “I just knew it was something I had to do.”

“But—”

“Come on. We got to get you back to Lou so he can begin your indoctrination.”

Gabby didn’t like the sound of that.

The porn director was on the phone when the two girls entered knocked on his door. “Yeah, yeah, I’m telling you,” he told the person on the other end of the line. “It was like this total break.”

The porn director listened to whoever was on the other end of the line even as he motioned for the two women to take a seat on his couch.

“No, I’m telling you. She just walked in this morning.”

A pause and then ...

“No, I didn’t know she was coming.” Another pause. “Look, Chuck, I’m telling you. I didn’t know she was coming.”

Another pause.

“No, I don’t. I don’t have her signed up yet.”

Another pause.

“I told you I didn’t. Look, I got them here now.”

Another pause.

“Yeah, here in my office. Listen, I’ll let them know.”

Another pause.

“Yeah, you can thank me later,” the director said. “Yeah, I’ll let you know. Yeah. Yeah. I’ll let you know. Bye.”

The director hung up the phone and turned his attention on the two women who’d just entered his office. “Ladies,” he said. “How was the tour?”

“It was fine,” Gabby said. “Were you just talking about me on the phone?”

“As a matter of fact, I was,” the director said. “I’ve got an offer I’d like to share with you.”

“You’ve got an offer for me,” Gabby squawked.

“That’s right,” the director said. “You see, I’ve got this friend, and he’s in a bit of a bind. He needs a new face and the girl he had lined up came down with a case of the flu so he needs someone fast.”

“What’s that got to do with me?” Gabby asked even though she had a pretty good idea already what the answer to that was going to be.

“I’d like to send you over to him.”

“But I ... I thought I was going to get to work with Kelly.”

“You said you could work with other people. Was that a lie?”

“No, but ... but I don’t even know this guy.”

“You didn’t know me either.”

“Yeah, but ... but Kelly knew you.”

“I see. So you got into the biz because you wanted to work with me? That seems kind of strange.”

Gabby looked at the director and then at her friend. Kelly gave her an almost imperceptible nod, but it was there, or at least Gabby thought it was there. The only problem was she wasn’t sure what was her friend telling her to do.

Gabby looked back at the director. “I guess I’ll take it,” Gabby said.

“That’s good,” the director said. “I’ll let Chuck know,” and when Gabby looked back at her friend, she could see Kelly nodded. She’d made the right choice, it seemed.

Only why did Gabby feel that this was completely the wrong choice for her?

Oh, Gabby knew why. She hadn’t wanted to make a porno anyway. She’d just come here because she’d been following Kelly, and when she’d caught up with her friend in the lobby, Kelly had told that outrageous lie, and Gabby had gone along with it because that was what Kelly wanted but the truth was, she didn’t want to do a porno. She was only here because Kelly was here.

But now she was told she was supposed to go somewhere else and she was supposed to do it without Kelly. She didn’t want to go.

Maybe she should tell the director she’d changed her mind. Maybe she should tell him she didn’t want to go.

Yeah right. How would that look?

“Where am I supposed to go?” Gabby asked.

The director scribbled something on a piece of paper. “What’s your name again?” the man asked.

“Gabby.”

“Well, Gabby, you go here,” the man said even as he handed the slip of paper. “You go here and you ask for Chuck, and only Chuck. You got that?”

“Ask for Chuck,” Gabby repeated.

“Only Chuck,” the director said. “And don’t let them push you around either. On second thought, maybe it would be better if you did.”

“Why?”

“Nothing,” the man said. “Nothing. I’ll give Chuck a call and let him know you’re coming and Gabby?”

“Yes?”

“You do a good job and I want to get you back here to do a scene with you and Kelly. How’s that sound?”

“That sounds great, Mr. Dancrood.”

“Lou,” the man said. “How many times do I have to tell you girls. The name’s Lou. Call me Lou.”

“Sorry about that, Lou,” Gabby said.

“Okay, on your way then, and call me when it’s over.”

The two of them watched Gabby leave and it was only then that Kelly turned to the director. “Is she going to be okay?” she asked.

The man was still looking at the door out of which Gabby had just gone. “I hope so,” the man said. “I really hope so.”

“That doesn’t sound all that encouraging, Mr. Dancrood.”

“No, it doesn’t, does it?”