The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 5 — Age of Consent

Bill Westley popped his head into Kelly’s cubicle. “Hey, Kelly,” the reporter said, “I need the research on the new tax proposal.”

“Yeah sure.”

Bill stopped. “What’s gptten into you lately?”

“What do you mean what’s gotten into me,” Kelly said listlessly.

“I mean all of a sudden, it’s like you’ve got no energy. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’d been out all night the night before. Are you okay?”

For a moment, there was an image of her in a club with loud thumping music and ... no, that couldn’t be.

Kelly yawned. “I’m just tired.”

“Yeah, well you should get some rest then.”

“Oh geez,” Kelly said sarcastically. “Why didn’t I think about that.”

“Hey. No need to get upset. I just asked if you were okay.”

“You mean other than the fact that my hours got cut back, or you mean other that the fact that everyone thinks I should keep working full time even though I’m not being paid full time hours, or maybe you mean that I’m going nowhere fast. Is that what you meant when you asked if I was okay?”

The reporter just looked at her. “I’m sorry I asked.”

“Or maybe you mean that I’m stuck working here because if I went anywhere else, it would probably be worse.”

“Yeah right,” the reporter backed down. “Listen, um, instead of you doing the research for me, how about I just do it myself.”

“Or maybe,” Kelly continued, “maybe you mean that I should be worrying about how I’m going to pay my bills with just half the pay. Is that what you mean?”

“Listen, Kelly, I wouldn’t say this to just anyone, but I think you need to get some help.”

“Huh? Like what help? Like a therapist or something?”

The man nodded.

“Did you know that when they cut me back to part time, they cut my health insurance? So if you think I should see someone, just how the hell am I supposed to pay for it?”

The man shook his head and then walked away.

“Yeah, I don’t know either,” Kelly said. “That’s the problem.”

Kelly went back to staring at her computer screen and moping about her job. It was all so pointless.

She looked at the clock. She needed to leave. It was still a bit early but as far down as they’d cut her hours, really who would care if she ended up leaving a little bit early.

Garrett Jones looked up as Kelly passed by his cube. The man sighed again. She was leaving early again. The man shook his head. Kids these days, the copy writer told himself. They just didn’t have the ability to keep themselves focused, and that one he thought of Kelly, well he’d been impressed early on with her dedication, but in the end, she was showing that she was just like all the others.

Kelly wasn’t even sure why she was leaving early. She just knew it was something she needed to do.

She was almost home when suddenly she slowed down. She’d had every intention of going home but now that she was here, now there was something else that demanded her attention. The only thing was she had no idea what that something was.

It wasn’t until she actually saw the building that she realized what she’d been feeling.

She’d been here, been inside actually, but that couldn’t be, she thought. She’d thought working a strip club from the inside would make a good story. That was it. It was something she could show people, something that would show what she could do ... and yet, it seemed as if there was more than that. It seemed as if she’d actually been inside, but she hadn’t been inside, had she?

She walked up to the building. Only one way to find out, she told herself.

“Kelly,” said the bouncer at the door. “Mr. Avery told me he wanted to see you when you got in.”

The man seemed to know her but why couldn’t she remember him. “Mr. Avery,” she asked.

“The manager.”

“Oh yeah, uh, right, um, where is he?”

The man looked at Kelly as if she’d lost her mind. “He’s right at the end of the bar, right where he’s always been.”

“Oh. Okay.” Why couldn’t she remember any of this, the girl asked herself.

“Kelly,” said the man at the end of the bar. “How’s my favorite dancer today?”

“Your favorite dancer?”

“Oh that’s right. I shouldn’t say things like that. It might make the other girls jealous, right?”

“I guess.” Kelly still had no idea what the man was talking about. “You wanted to see me.”

“I did. I wanted to talk to you about how you could make even more money.”

Even more money? What the hell was he talking about?

“Come on. Have Sean pour you a Diet Coke and then we can go in the back and talk.”

“A Diet Coke?”

The manager smiled. “You don’t think I know what you drink by now?”

Well, he was right, Kelly told herself, but just how exactly did he know?

Kelly took the drink and she followed the man to his office. She took a sip as she sat there and then she took another as she looked at the man. She wasn’t sure how she knew it, but she was sure she’d been here before.

“So how’s it going,” the man asked.

“Good,” said Kelly even as she wondered who this man was or why he was asking her these things.

“That’s good,” the man said. “No more of those nasty daydreams about wanting to be a reporter then, I expect.”

“No.” Wait a minute. That wasn’t right. Didn’t she want to be a reporter?

“Let me guess. You were thinking about it, weren’t you?”

Kelly nodded. “I was thinking about coming here from work.”

The man laughed almost condescendingly. “But of course, we know that didn’t happen. If you were a reporter, you would be at work right now, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, but, I mean, no, I mean—”

“You mean back when you were a little girl, you would have liked to have been a reporter, but now that you’re all grown up, you know what you really are.”

“What?”

“You’re a dancer.”

“I’m a dancer?”

“That’s right. You’re dancer. You like taking your clothes off for me. You love it when you get to please men.”

“I love pleasing men?”

“You love pleasing men.”

Why did he keep saying that, Kelly wondered. Of course, she loved pleasing men. It made her feel so good to please men. “I love pleasing men,” she said again.

“That’s right. You love pleasing men and that’s why I wanted to talk to you.”

“About pleasing men?”

“That’s right. About you pleasing men. You know, I get compliments from the men who come in here. They tell me that you’re such a hot, looking girl. You should find that very flattering.”

“I like pleasing men.”

“I know you do and I know of a way that you can please them even more.”

“How?”

“The men come in here and they like spending a little time with a good looking girl such as yourself.”

“Okay.”

“And you should want that, too. After all, what you’re doing is just being friendly.”

“Friendly.”

“That’s right. You like being friendly. Do you drink?”

“Drink?”

“You know, alcohol.”

“Oh yeah. Not a lot, but sometimes, yeah, but I don’t drink a lot because it gets me sort of tipsy.”

“Are you sure? I thought you weren’t old enough.”

“What? I’m old enough to drink.”

“I don’t think so.”

“I am too old enough to drink.”

“No, I don’t think so. I think you’re only eighteen.”

“I ... what?”

“You’re only eighteen,” the man said. “Think ahead to your next birthday. That’s your nineteenth birthday so you must be only eighteen.”

“My next birthday ...”

“Is your nineteenth birthday. That’s right.”

“Is my nineteenth birthday.”

“That means you’re only eighteen.”

“I’m only eighteen.”

“You like being eighteen because guys like eighteen year olds. They’re so new and fresh and gullible and they’re so ready to fuck.”

Kelly liked being ready to fuck.

“Are you eighteen?”

“I—”

“Guys like it when you’re eighteen. You like it when you’re eighteen. You love being what guys want you to be.”

“Yes.”

“How old are you?”

“I’m eighteen.”

“And do you drink?”

“I’m not old enough to drink.”

“But you’re curious, aren’t you? You’d like to drink.”

“Yes.”

“Even if it messes with your head which you know it will. Even one sip will start to go to your head, but you want to drink, even if it does get you fucked up.”

“Yes.”

“And if a guy wants to buy you a drink?”

Kelly grinned slyly. “Well, I like to please guys, so it’s not like I’m going to tell him no.”

The manager grinned back at her. “That’s what I wanted to hear.”

Kelly kept right on grinning. “I’m glad,” she told the man, “because you’re a man, and I really like to please men.”

The manager looked up at that. “I suppose that must go doubly so for me considering that I’m also your boss.”

“Doubly or maybe even triply. After all. You’re kind of cute.”

Avery knew he was a lot of things, but cute wasn’t one of those. He came around his desk and he looked at the girl. “So you think I’m cute, huh?”

Kelly nodded enthusiastically.

“Well if you think I’m cute, let’s see you prove it.”

Kelly could have done lots of things but in that moment, she did the one thing that Avery was wanting the most. Her hands reached out and she unzipped his pants and moments later, she’d extracted his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as the girl’s mouth took his cock. “Oh yeah, suck it.”

She was only eighteen, Kelly told herself, but that didn’t mean she didn’t know how to suck a cock. It was funny, she thought. It was almost as if she remembered thinking that she didn’t want to suck cock, but how could that be. After all, she wanted to please men and if that meant sucking their cocks, then she wanted to suck cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. Suck it.”

That’s what she was doing, Kelly told herself. The man had his hand behind her head. It was almost like he thought she was going to pull away but that was silly. She wasn’t going to pull away. She liked pleasing men and it was clear this one wanted his cock sucked, so she wasn’t going to pull away.

“Oh geez,” the man groaned. “Oh geez. Suck it. Oh geez. Suck it. Make me cum.”

Make him cum, Kelly thought. She hadn’t thought about that before but she was thinking about it now. Make him cum. Hell yeah, she wanted to do that. After all, she wanted to please men.

The man was groaning now. “Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good. God damn. You suck that so fucking good.”

He liked it, Kelly thought with elation. He liked it. Geez, that was good. He liked it. He had to be getting offers from girls like her to suck his cock all the time, but he liked it. He liked what she was doing.

Girls like her? Were there girls like her? There had to be. Sure, she was a stripper and sure, she liked pleasing men but she couldn’t be the only one.

The man groaned and Kelly knew even as she readied herself to receive it. She liked pleasing men, but right now, she was pleasing this one man and she liked that very much.

The man groaned again and Kelly felt him surge in her mouth and even as she felt that, she felt something else as well. Even as she felt him cum, she felt herself cum as well. She hadn’t expected that but even as she reflected upon it, she decided that maybe that wasn’t all that unusual. After all, she liked pleasing men so very much that why shouldn’t she be pleased herself when her mouth gave this man the ultimate reward.

Kelly swallowed what was in her mouth but almost as quickly as she had, the man was giving her more and she swallowed that, too, and for her efforts, she received even more cum. That was okay, Kelly told herself. After all, she liked pleasing men.

Finally, the man pulled back and even as he did, Kelly tried to follow him. She liked pleasing men and if she followed him, maybe he’d let her do it again.

“Easy there,” the man said. “I think that’s enough for now.”

If he said so, Kelly thought to herself, but she was sure she could go again.

“I want you to close your eyes for me,” the man said. “Can you do that? Can you close your eyes for me?”

Of course she could and just to prove the point, Kelly closed her eyes.

“Now I want you to just stay here and relax. I don’t want you to think about anything. I want you to stay here and relax. Can you do that for me?”

Kelly nodded her head. She could do that. She could stay there and relax.

“You just stay here until you’re ready to go.”

Kelly said nothing. She didn’t hear the man get up and she didn’t hear him walk to the door. She just stayed where she was and she waited.

Kelly wasn’t sure how long it was before she finally opened her eyes but when she did, she was alone in the office. She stood and went to the door and moments later, she was letting herself into the dancer’s dressing room.

“Well, look who finally bothered to show up.”

“Give it a break, Gina.” That was Leigh, the one who’d come to her defense before.

“Why should I? Everyone knows she’s Avery’s little favorite. He’s always taking her in the back for his little private sessions.”

“Well maybe that’s a good reason for you to give it a break.”

“Why? Because she’s the boss’s favorite?”

“That might be one reason, or maybe you should just give it a rest because no one else here wants to hear it.”

Gina defiantly looked around the dressing room. “You don’t speak for everyone here, Leigh.”

“I never said I did. I just told you to give it a rest. That’s all.”

Gina looked around the room but she could tell she wasn’t getting any support. “Fine,” she said, “but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“What was that all about?”

Leigh turned on her. “Look, as much as I hate to admit it,” she said in a low voice, “Gina’s right. You are spending a lot of time with Avery.”

“I don’t mean to. He just calls me in the back.”

“Yeah, and does what?”

“He just talks to me.”

“Yeah? About what?”

It bothered her, Kelly realized. It bothered her to realize that she couldn’t remember what they’d talked about.

“About what,” Leigh asked again.

She knew the other girls weren’t actively in the conversation but she knew they were listening. Why couldn’t she remember.

“About what,” Leigh asked yet again.

“About how I was new,” Kelly said and even as she said it, it sounded lame to her ears and she knew that wasn’t right. “He talked to me about how I needed to learn to take better care of the guys.”

“That’s it?”

Kelly nodded. She was sure there was more but she couldn’t remember what it was.

Leigh turned to look back at Gina. “See. There you go. All you have to do is ask her nicely.”

“Yeah right,” Gina snorted. “What-ever.”

It was just about that time that Zeke poked his head in the dressing room. “Shiloh,” he said. “Avery wants you up on stage now. You ready.”

Kelly grabbed her things. “Shit not yet. I can be, but not yet.”

“All right then, Blaze, you’re up, but you got to be ready next time I get back here.”

“I will be,” Kelly assured him.

It was weird, Kelly thought even as she slid into place in front of one of the mirrors in the dressing room. It was weird, she thought. It was like she’d been here before and yet it was also like she hadn’t.

Her eighteen-year-old’s mind hardly hesitated before she started peeling back her clothes. If these guys wanted to see something, she told herself, then she’d give them something she was sure they wanted to see and she smiled as her hands cupped her breasts. After all, why wouldn’t she give them what she wanted. After all, what she wanted was to please men.

And what man wouldn’t want this, she told herself even as her fingers played with her tits. Her fingers rolled her nipples between them and she fought back the urge to moan. What man wouldn’t want this, she asked herself. Not a damn one. They all wanted her.

Zeke poked his head back into the dressing room. “Shiloh,” the man called out. “You ready now.”

Reluctantly, Kelly let go of her nipples. “Almost,” she replied.

“Well stop playing with your tits and get your ass out here. You’re up next.”

“Coming,” Kelly said even as she grabbed a top and shoved her tits inside. They wouldn’t be trapped there for long.

The dancer on stage was just wrapping up when Kelly made her way up to the DJ’s booth. “’Bout time,” the man said.

“I said I’d be ready,” Kelly shot back.

The DJ nodded and then he activated the mike. “She’s hot and she’s ready. She’s a little ball of fire and now it’s time to feel her heat. Gentlemen, one more time, put your hands together for Blaze.”

The men clapped enthusiastically as Blaze made her way off stage.

Once more, Zeke keyed the mike. “Now, gentlemen, I know you’ve seen her before and I know you want to see her again, and I know the only question you have is how low will she go. Gentlemen, put your hands together for Shi-i-i-i-i-loh.”

The men clapped enthusiastically and Kelly couldn’t help but feel a rush. They already knew her. They knew her and they wanted her. She strode out onto the stage. What could be better than that?

They wanted her all right. She could tell from the way they were watching her. They had to be hard for her and just thinking about that and it was so hot for her. In a matter of minutes, she was going to let a bunch of drunken guys drool all over her naked body. Did it get any better than that? Kelly couldn’t help it. She could feel her pussy get even wetter.

She’d spied them over in a booth in the corner. They were drinking whatever beverages they’d ordered and they were watching her dance. One of them went and stuck a nice tip on the rail and that was more than enough to get her sauntering over their way when her set was done to see if any of them wanted an even better look at her body.

“Hey, fellas,” said the guy who’d put up the big tip. “It’s Shiloh.”

“Hi, guys,” Kelly flirted. “You boys enjoying yourself here.”

“We are now,” said the nominal spokesman for the group.

“That’s good,” Kelly said even as she stroked the back of the man’s hand. “But you know, as good as the show is up on stage, it’s even better in The Boom Boom Room.”

“Yeah? What happens there?”

“Well you know,” the girl said even as she reached out and took a hold of the man’s beer bottle. One hand held the bottle around its base even as the other one stroked and strangled its neck. “A lot of things can happen there,” the girl said even as she watched the men watch her hands. “It’s all a matter of what you want and how much you want it.”

“How, um, how much we want it,” the man asked. “What’s that ... what’s that supposed to mean?”

“What do you think it means,” asked Kelly, her hand still wringing the neck of the bottle.

“I think you’re being a tease.”

“Uh oh. Maybe I need to be punished.”

“Maybe you do,” the man said, “or maybe you need something else.”

What was that supposed to mean, Kelly wondered.

“How old are you?”

Kelly’s answer came easily and without hesitation. “I’m eighteen,” she said.

“So you’re not old enough to drink but that’s not the real question. The question really is what would you do if a guy bought you a drink.”

“Why? Are you offering?”

“Maybe? It all depends on what you’d do.”

“I’m not one to turn down a free drink.”

The man grinned. “That was exactly what I hoped you’d say. Why don’t you slide on in and have a seat because I think my friends and I would like to buy you some drinks. What do you say to that?”

“What do I say to that? I’d say fine,” and that was all it took to get Kelly to slide into the booth and find her sitting there between two big guys.

“So what are you going to have to drink,” the man said.

It wasn’t like this was going to be the first taste of alcohol for the eighteen-year-old that Kelly now was. After all, she’d been in high school and she’d been to parties where there’d been a keg so she knew what beer tasted like.

But this was different. He was offering to buy her a drink. “What are you going to drink,” the man asked again.

“I don’t know,” she said.

“You want me to pick for you?”

“Sure. Just make sure it’s something fruity.” She thought that sounded grown up. After all, she was telling them that she wasn’t there just to taste alcohol. She had standards.

“How about we start you off with a Strawberry Margarita, and then we’ll see where we go from there.”

“That sounds cool,” the girl said. She hoped she didn’t sound too juvenile using words like cool, but she wasn’t sure what else to say.

The man just grinned at her. “Yeah,” he said. “It’s cool.”

The boys, it seemed, were all from the same company and Jim, the one who invited her in, he was from out of town, and that was cool although the guy on the other side of her from Jim, he just couldn’t seem to take his eyes off her and he even tried to touch her until Kelly told him in no uncertain terms that that was not allowed.

“But babe,” the man tried to counter.

“No,” she said again even more forcefully. “I said no.”

The man grinned and pulled his hand back. “It’s cool,” he said.

Kelly looked at the dancer on stage. “Oh dang,” she said. “I need to get out. I’m up next.”

“But your drink.”

“Keep it cold for me when it arrives,” Kelly said, “and I’ll be back when I’m done.”

For a moment, it seemed almost as if the boys weren’t going to let her out of the booth, but then they did, and Kelly rushed back to the DJ’s booth.

“Where were you,” Zeke demanded.

“I was out on the floor,” Kelly answered.

“Well, you’re up next.”

“I know,” she said sprightly. “That’s why I’m here.”

Zeke seemed to consider that but then he just nodded and he keyed the mike. “Gentlemen, one more time, put your hands together for the very lovely Blaze.”

The men in the audience all clapped for the dancer coming off-stage, and then it was Kelly’s turn.

“Gentlemen, put your hands together for the very lovely Shi-loh.”

She was getting more applause than the other girl had, Kelly noticed as she strode out on stage, but then that was to be expected. After all, she was only eighteen and she was so new and fresh and so ready to fuck.

From the stage, Kelly could look out over the audience and she could see her drink had arrived. It was all big and tall and nice and pink and it was sitting right there in front of the seat that she’d so recently left and then Jim went up and put a ten dollar bill on the tip rail, and when she saw that, Kelly knew she was definitely going to have to go back and spend a whole lot more time with them.

“Gentlemen,” Zeke said when the set was done, “one more time, put your hands together for Shi-loh.”

Kelly turned and waved at the men before she disappeared into the back. A quick stop in the dressing room and a quick change and then she was out again and back to the table where the boys were waiting for her.

“We thought you’d forgotten us,” the one boy said with a mock smile even as he stood up and let Kelly take her seat.

“Me? Never.”

“Yeah right.”

“I’m not lying.”

“Right.”

“I’m not,” she said with her best pout.

“You’re sure about that.”

“Hey,” she said as another of the guys tried to touch her with an overamorous hand. “Keep your hands to yourself.”

“I was just being friendly.”

“Yeah well, around here, it’s look but don’t touch.”

Jim just laughed. “Go ahead,” he told her. “Drink your drink.”

Well she wasn’t going to drink it all right away, she thought to herself. It was too big for that, but maybe just a sip.

Hoo-whee. That was ... that was something. She could taste the alcohol in that.

“Do you like that,” the man who’d ordered it asked and Kelly nodded.

“I’m glad,” the man told her. “I’d hate to think you didn’t like it.”

“It’s fruity,” Kelly said.

“I know. That’s what you said you wanted.”

“I know. I like it.”

“So drink up,” the man said.

She was going to, Kelly wanted to tell him. She drank some more and then she leaned back. She could ... she could really feel that.

“What’s the matter,” the man asked.

“Nothing.”

“Then go ahead and drink.”

How could she tell him, Kelly wondered. She could already feel the alcohol going to her head. It was like she had no tolerance for it at all but she didn’t want him to know that because if he did, he’d think she was such a baby.

“Go on,” the man said again. “Drink.”

Okay, Kelly thought. She could do this. It wasn’t that hard.

Actually, it wasn’t hard at all. She could feel her head getting lighter but that wasn’t such a bad thing, was it? Actually, it felt kinda cool.

One of the men had a hand on her body. How long had he had that there, Kelly wondered. She should make him stop, but really, she couldn’t seem to make herself do it.

The man looked at her and she knew he knew she wasn’t going to make him stop and that’s when he lifted up her top and exposed her tits.

Okay, she thought. Really, that was enough of that. She really ought to make the man stop.

Only she didn’t. She just sat there and she let his hands play with her tits.

She was sitting there with her tits hanging out and no one seemed to care.

Well, maybe that wasn’t right, the girl thought. It wasn’t that no one cared. It was just that no one wanted to do anything about it other than occasionally stop and stare.

“What have we got here,” Jim said. Oh geez, she was out of control.

“What do we have here,” he said again.

Kelly turned and looked at him but she couldn’t seem to think straight but he had to know, she thought. He had to know what was there under the table.

“What have we got here,” the man asked again.

He was rubbing her hand over her panties and he was pressing the fabric between her legs. She shouldn’t be letting herself do this, Kelly told herself, and yet, if that were true, why was she opening herself up and why was she giving him even greater access to her pussy.

She took another drink from her drink. She couldn’t help but moan. She wanted him to do this but she wanted him to do even more.

She could feel him pulling her panties to one side and then he was sliding his finger between her legs and Kelly couldn’t help but moan. She was so wet. She was so wet down there. Oh geez. She wanted him to do it. She wanted him to play with her pussy.

She’d missed her turn on stage, Kelly realized. Actually, it was multiple turns on stage. Just how long had she been here, she wondered.

But then she moaned again. No one seemed to mind that she was spending all her time here with these guys.

The guy was sliding his finger up inside her pussy and Kelly couldn’t help but moan all over again. This was what she wanted. She wanted to sit here with these guys. She wanted to sit here and have everyone watch. She wanted to have everyone watch as her pussy got finger fucked.

She moaned again and she pushed her palms down against the table. That was close, she told herself. That was really, really close.

And then she moaned again and she knew. She couldn’t stop it. She was going to cum and she wanted to do it. She wanted to cum so very fucking hard.

She gasped as it happened. Her pussy was cumming. Her pussy was bearing down on that finger inside her. Her pussy loved that finger, Her pussy loved getting finger fucked and she couldn’t wait for it to happen again.

And Kelly knew it would because Kelly knew.

She wanted to please men.