The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Film at Eleven

Chapter 9 — Keeping Your Friends Close ...

She was in a night club and she was interviewing the manager. His name was Mr. Avery.

“So tell me,” Kelly asked. “How long have you been in this line of work?”

“I don’t like to think of it in terms of time,” the man said. “I like my job. If it ever got old, I’d move on, but look around you. This never gets old.”

Kelly looked around her and for the first time, she realized that this wasn’t just a night club. This was a strip club. Why had the newsroom sent her here and now that she thought about it, she had no idea what the story was she was supposed to be covering, but the oddest thing of all was that that it didn’t bother her in the least.

“That’s an interesting viewpoint,” the young reporter said as she held the microphone out in front of the man, “and do you find that others share this opinion as well?”

“I’m not sure I understand the question.”

Kelly was unbuttoning her blouse even as she rephrased what she wanted to know. “Some people would say dancing at a strip club was degrading.”

“Some people would.”

Kelly wriggled her shoulders to let the blouse fall free. “The question then is you find the job rewarding, but do your dancers find it rewarding, too.”

“Ah, I see what you mean.”

Kelly moved the microphone from one hand to the other so she could let her blouse fall free. “You didn’t answer my question. Do you think your dancers find this kind of work rewarding?”

“I would say so.”

This wasn’t going at all where Kelly had thought it would go. She needed to get the interview back on track.

Actually, she thought, what she really needed was to get herself out of this bra. She handed the microphone to the man. “Here. Could you hold this?”

“Sure.”

Kelly reachd behind her and took off her bra. There. That was much better. Now just where the heck were they.

“We were talking about your dancers.”

“That we were,” the man responded.

“What makes you think they’re happy?”

Damn, she’d been so busy fiddling with the zipper on her skirt that she’d missed what the man had said to her. It was something about drugs. That was all she knew.

“I still don’t know how you know they’re happy.”

She wriggled her hips as she half-heartedly listened to the man’s answer. Damn it. She liked wearing tight clothes. She liked it a lot, but sometimes they could be so inconvenient, like her skirt was now. If she’d been wearing something loose, it would have fallen away as soon as she got her skirt unzipped, but this ... this was maddening.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I missed that.”

“My girls only do what they feel comfortable with. It’s just my good fortune that my girls are comfortable with a lot.”

Yeah well, that was kind of obvious, Kelly had to admit, if the girl on stage was any indication of what “his girls” were comfortable with.

And speaking of comfort, there was something wrong with her panties.

Okay, she knew it was totally unprofessional, but it would be unprofessional not to do a good interview. She looked at the club manager and she shook her head ruefully. “Excuse me,” she said. “This’ll only take a minute.”

She was right. In less than a minute, she had stripped off her panties. She looked around for her microphone. Dammit. She’d put it right there on the bar. Where was it now?

“Something wrong,” the man asked.

“I can’t find my mike.”

“Perhaps I can help.”

Kelly looked back at the now naked man and she smiled as she knelt down in front of him and took hold of his cock. “So what you’re saying is you enjoy your job?”

“Most definitely.”

Kelly slid her mouth down around the man’s cock. “And you think your dancers enjoy sucking on your cock,” she asked, even though it never occurred to her how she could ask that question with a cock in her mouth.

“I do.”

“That’s pretty presumptuous of you. What if they don’t like it?”

“No one’s making them do it.”

Well yes, Kelly thought. That would be bad, only ... only what?

Only there was something wrong with his logic.

But there was nothing wrong with his cock.

“Any more questions?”

“Yes.”

“And that is?”

Kelly suddenly found herself awake but not before her mind heard that one last final question. “Are you going to cum for me?”

Kelly looked at the clock and she groaned. 4:48. How could she be getting up that early? She should still be asleep.

This wasn’t the first time she’d had a dream like this one and it was at times like these when she felt most confused, when it seemed as if there were competing interests. Was she a reporter moonlighting as a stripper, or was she a stripper who wanted to be a reporter.

She looked at the clock again. 4:49. She shook her head. This couldn’t be happening to her.

This hadn’t happened to her in the past few days. Of course, the past couple of nights, she hadn’t gone to bed alone like she was now. Maybe that was it. Maybe she needed to keep taking guys to bed with her. Maybe that was the secret to a good night’s rest.

Two nights ago, it had been John. He was in town for some reason, but she’d long since forgotten what that was. As best she could remember, he’d said he’d had a wife and kid at home. She thought the kid was a boy, but she wasn’t sure about that. Anyway, John had come into the club and he’d been talking about how important he was, like Kelly cared about that. All she cared about were the dollars Mr. Bigshot was spending.

It was getting close to closing time and he wasn’t wearing down. They should continue the show somewhere else, he told her. Kelly’d stroked his cock. “Yeah,” she told him. “What’d he have in mind?”

“How about back at my hotel.”

“I don’t think my boss would like that,” Kelly had told him.

“That’s okay. He’s not invited.”

Kelly giggled vapidly although she wasn’t all that empty-headed. She wasn’t going to put her job on the line for this guy no matter how much money he had. “If we do,” she said, “it’s going to cost you.”

“How much?”

He’d called her bluff. Really, she hadn’t thought about it until just that moment because she’d never thought he’d take her up on it.

“How much,” he’d asked again.

“A thousand bucks.”

The man had whistled at that. “Whew. Pretty pricey.”

Kelly’d squeezed his cock. “What? Don’t you think I’m worth it?”

“I didn’t say that, but you come back with me, you’re going to do whatever I want you to do.”

He was actually going to do it! Kelly couldn’t believe it. She was sure he was going to say no, but he’d asked her a question...

“Of course,” she said. “I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.”

For all his bravado, she’d worn him out that night. Oh sure, she’d let him do what he wanted to do, but when he started to flag, she kept him going and going and going, and the next morning when she left his hotel room, two things kept going through her mind. The first was that she’d just let herself get fucked for money and didn’t that make her a dirty, little whore, and the second thing that kept going through her mind was just how much she liked being a dirty, little whore, and just how much she wanted to do it again.

She’d slept very well that night.

The next night had been with a different man although this one was very different from John.

His name was Miguel. He was a tall man with dark, intense features. Kelly liked that about him. There was no way you could call him cute, but he was definitely handsome. Kelly liked that, too, but what she liked most was when he’d taken her in the back and asked her to dance for him.

He liked what Kelly had done and he’d even tipped her extra but when Kelly had suggested that they continue the show later after the club closed, he’d told her in no uncertain terms that Latin men didn’t have to pay for sex.

Kelly had been unfazed. That was fine, she told him, but she reminded him, he wasn’t paying for sex. He was paying for her, and just in case he was wondering, the offer was for a limited time only.

He’d thought he was tough but the next time he’d taken Kelly in the back, she’d made sure he’d known what he was missing out on and even then, it wasn’t a definite thing, at least it wasn’t a definite thing until Kelly sat in his lap and let his cock slide between her legs, and it definitely wasn’t a definite thing until Kelly leaned forward and whispered in his ear. “I want to suck your cock,” she whispered. “I want to suck it bad.”

That was all it had taken to have him take her home with him but this night, she was alone, and this night, she was having a bad dream.

She looked at the clock. It was 4:51. It was too early for this.

She finally woke up again later that morning but once again, it was an unhappy sensation. She was alone and she hated to be alone. It was so much better to wake up with a guy in her bed. It was so much better to wake up with a cock to suck and a cock to fuck because nothing got a day started better than having a hard cock in her pussy.

It was at times like these that she seemed to have a memory of someone else, of someone else who was the same as her but at the same time, she was not the same. This other her had wanted to be a reporter and had even gotten a job at a TV station but that hadn’t worked out.

Kelly pulled herself out of bed. Her roommates didn’t understand her. It was almost as if they still thought she was that little girl still chasing her childhood fantasy but she was eighteen now. She was finally an adult. No wait. That wasn’t right, was it, and yet, it seemed right. She was eighteen. She wasn’t a kid anymore. She was eighteen and she needed men to teach her what they knew but she wasn’t a kid anymore. It was too bad her roommates didn’t seem to understand that.

This was the problem with getting up early, she told herself. She was working a morning shift so she didn’t have to be at the club until 11:30 but she always got there a little early, but getting up at five o’clock meant she had a lot of time to kill.

But it wasn’t like she was going to get herself to sleep either. Kelly already knew that.

Hell, her roommates weren’t even up yet and they had regular nine to five jobs. There was no way she should be up before them but she was.

She trundled off to the shower but it wasn’t like she was going to spend five hours in the shower.

She took her shower and then she was back in her room. She turned on her television but she’d already known there’d be nothing to watch. She switched it off again and picked up a magazine but she’d already read that.

Time passed slowly.

Time passed very, very slowly.

Somewhere along the line, she thought she heard sounds of activity outside her closed bedroom door. She looked at her clock. It was 7:30. That would probably be Gabby.

She didn’t much like Gabby. Chloe was the nice roommate but Gabby was a bitch. Way back when, Gabby had given her a hard time when she’d fallen behind on the rent, but now that Kelly had money, it seemed as if Gabby wasn’t satisfied with that. It seemed as if Gabby always seemed to have something to find fault with and if it wasn’t the rent, it was something else.

Still, as bored as Kelly was, she would welcome the opportunity to talk with anyone, even Gabby.

“Hey,” Kelly said when she stepped outside her room.

“Hey,” said Gabby.

“Whatcha doin’?”

Gabby looked at her roommate as if that was the stupidest question in the world. “I’m eating breakfast,” she said. “Some of us have to get ready for work.”

“I know. I was just wondering if you had time to talk.”

“Can’t. Some of us have to get ready for work,” and with that, Gabby went back to reading her newspaper.

“But I—”

“Look, can’t you see some of us have to get ready for work?”

Kelly wasn’t dumb. She could understand that just fine but it was clear her roommate was avoiding her. She might have tried talking to Gabby again, but really, she thought, what was the point? Gabby had made it clear she didn’t want to talk and that was that so with resignation, Kelly went back to her room.

Time seemed to go so slowly but finally, it was time for her to go to work.

She was the first one there and it wasn’t the first time that she’d been the first one to arrive. Mr. Avery had noticed. He said it showed a dedication to her job and to doing the job right. Kelly wasn’t so sure about that. As far as Kelly was concerned, all it really meant was she was bored. Well that, and maybe a little horny, too. The sooner she got to work, the sooner she could get one of the guys to take her in the back, and the sooner she could get a guy to take her in the back, the sooner she could get him to fuck her. She seemed to be horny a lot these days. That never struck her as strange. It was just the way things were.

The nice thing about being there first was you got to pick your spot in the dressing room. Kelly had learned early on that there were some spots that were better than others and she’d also learned that some girls had their favorites.

Other girls were starting to file in and get themselves ready. The street clothes that had been worn into the club were quickly discarded in favor of more revealing attire and the dressing room was abuzz with activity as the girls got themselves ready for another day of work.

Zeke popped his head into the dressing room. “Who’s up first?” he asked.

“I guess that’s me,” Kelly said.

“All right then. We got Shiloh on first. Who’s next?”

Kelly stopped listening after that. She was on first. That’s all she needed to know, and once she was up there on stage, everything would be right with the world. It always was right when she had guys leering at her body.

“All right, kiddo,” Zeke said with the order finally established, “you ready to go?”

Kelly nodded and she followed the DJ outside.

“Good morning, gentlemen,” Zeke said as he took hold of the mike. “Welcome to the Excelsior Club, home of some of the most beautiful women in the world.” Kelly listened as Zeke ran down the house rules but she was looking at the men waiting for her and she could feel her pussy getting wet. This was the part that always turned her on.

“And now,” Zeke went on. “It’s time for our first dancer so let’s get started with a favorite of mine and a favorite of yours. Put your hands together for the lovely Shiloh.”

A favorite of mine, Kelly thought. What a sweet thing to say, but then she didn’t have time for any of that because in the next moment, she was striding out on stage.

At first, she just moved around on stage, letting men get a look at her body but not showing them more than that.

It wasn’t long before she was taking off her top though and her hands were squeezing her tits. Her fingers worked her nipples and she made a mental note of the guys who couldn’t take their eyes off her.

And then she was strutting again, this time topless as she moved across the stage, but it wouldn’t take long before the bikini bottoms disappeared and with them went the last of her apprehensions. This was where she needed to be. This was where she wanted to be.

She loved pushing her act right to the very edge. She wanted guys to think that there was almost a chance that she’d come down off stage and fuck them, and she wanted guys to think that when she had her attention on them, they were the only ones she wanted to be with.

She got an enthusiastic applause as she came off stage but then that was hardly new. The guys liked her and she liked them, too.

“The boss wants to see you,” Zeke said when Kelly came off stage.

“Mr. Avery wants to see me?”

The DJ nodded. “He said right after your set.”

“Okay,” Kelly said. She wondered what that was about, but now she was feeling uneasy all over again.

The boss was sitting at the end of the bar right where he always was. “You wanted to see me?” Kelly asked.

“I did,” the man said. “I understand you were feeling a bit low when you came in this morning.”

Kelly nodded. “I was, but I’m better now.”

“Anything you care to tell me about?”

Kelly shook her head. “No, I’m fine,” she said.

The man seemed to think that over. “Why don’t you have Sean pour you a drink and we can go in the back and talk.”

Hadn’t she heard him, Kelly wondered. She’d said she hadn’t wanted to talk, but he was the boss. She turned to Sean. “Can I have a Diet Coke please?”

The barman just grinned at her. “What? You don’t think after all this time, I don’t already know what you want,” he asked.

“You never know,” Kelly shot back. “Maybe someday, I’ll ask for something different.”

The barman grinned back. “And on that day, I’ll give you that, but for now, here’s your Diet Coke.”

Kelly grinned back at the man even as she turned to follow the club manager to his office.

They talked about inanities as Kelly sipped on her soda and Kelly couldn’t help but wonder why they were here. She’d thought it was something important, but if all they were doing was going to have a chat, well, she could be out on the floor getting a guy to take her in the back and having him show her everything she needed to know.

“Now, Kelly,” the manager said. “Why don’t you tell me what’s really bothering you?”

This time, Kelly didn’t hesitate with her answer. “It’s my roommates,” she said.

She told the man everything, about her dream, and about her waking up early, about her encounter with Gabby, and how Gabby had pretty much brushed her off.

“They just don’t understand me,” she finished.

“I see. Would you describe them as attractive?”

“Who?”

“Your roommates.”

“I guess.”

“You guess or they are?”

“They are,” Kelly said. She wasn’t sure how they’d gotten on the topic of her roommates when they’d been talking about her.

“Now, Kelly, this is important. Do your roommates know what you do here?”

“What? No. I’d never tell them that.”

“I see. So you want your roommates to accept you for who you are but you don’t want to be fair and open with them. I don’t think that’s fair, do you?”

“No, but—”

“But what? Don’t you want to be fair and honest?”

“Yes, but—”

“You have to be open with your friends,” the man said.

He just didn’t understand, Kelly wanted to tell herself, only ... only when he said it that way, it did sound kind of right.”

“You have to be open and forthright.”

Open and forthright. Yeah, she could do that.

He was saying other things but Kelly wasn’t really paying attention. What she needed, she kept telling herself, was she needed to be open and forthright. It was the only way to be if she wanted her roommates to understand her. She needed to be open and forthright.

* * *

“Come on,” she told her roommates. “We’re going to be late.”

It wasn’t true and Kelly knew it. They didn’t have to be there at any set time but telling her roommates that there was a set time was the best way to get them moving.

“I’m almost ready,” said Chloe.

“Me, too,” Gabby chimed in.

“And you’re still not going to tell us where we’re going?”

Kelly shook her head. “I told you all you need to know. Girls night out and you’re going to be the center of attention. I promise you, the guys won’t be able to take their eyes off you.”

“Oooh,” Chloe purred. “I like the sound of that.”

“You promised something else,” Gabby said.

“What? You mean like the first round of drinks were on me?”

“That’s the part I was thinking of.”

“Don’t worry about that,” Kelly said. “I keep my promises.”

“Then I’m in.” Gabby said.

“I can’t wait,” Chloe said and with that, the three girls left their apartment.

That was the easy part. Kelly knew that, but the hard part was about to come.

Her roommates objections began almost from the moment Kelly pulled her car into The Excelsior Club’s parking lot.

“What the hell are we doing here,” Gabby exploded.

“Yeah,” Chloe agreed. “What are we doing here?”

“I promised you a place where you’d be the center of attention.”

“Yeah, but we’re not—”

“I’m not saying you have to get up on stage,” Kelly quickly amended. “No way to that, but think about it. Haven’t you ever wondered what went on in a place like this? And think about it. Aside from the girls on stage, we’re going to be the only girls in the room.”

“Yeah,” Chloe said and then almost as quickly, she stopped herself. She hadn’t meant to agree to that.

“It’s like going into the boy’s bathroom. It’s the one place we can’t go.”

“I don’t want to go into the boy’s bathroom,” Gabby objected.

“It’s an analogy.”

“I know what it is. I want to go home.”

“Who knows? We might even meet some cute guys.”

“I doubt that,” Gabby objected. “They’re probably all fat or zit-faced.”

“Maybe, but you don’t know that, do you?”

“No.”

“You really think we should go in there,” Chloe said.

“Just for kicks,” Kelly said. “If you don’t like it, we can go somewhere else, but I want to go see. At the very least, at least we’ll know, and if we ever have boyfriends who want to go to a strip club, at least we’ll know what they want to go see.”

“There is that,” Chloe admitted.

“Come on. It’ll be fun. How about this. I’ll even buy the second round.”

“You must really want to go see this place,” Gabby said. “I wonder why.”

“Come on. It’ll be fun. Look. There’s some guys going in, and they’re not bad looking. What if the rest of the guys look like that?”

“I don’t know,” Chloe said.

“The first two rounds are on you?” Gabby asked.

“Sure.”

“Okay. I’m in.”

“Gabby,” Chloe exclaimed.

“What?! I like it that she’s paying for once. You should too, considering how we had to carry her ass for so long.”

“I don’t know.”

“We can go whenever you want.”

“But not before I get my two drinks.”

“Okay,” Chloe relented. “Against my better judgement ...”

“You won’t regret this,” Kelly told her friends.

“I already am regretting it,” Chloe said as the three roommates got out of the car and walked to the club entrance.

Chloe and Gabby almost balked when they saw the cover charge but before they could say anything, Kelly had her wallet out of purse and she was paying for the three of them to get in.

“She must really want to get inside,” Gabby whispered to her roommate and Chloe nodded back. “I can’t help but wonder why.

Chloe couldn’t help but nod again.

And then they were in.

“What are we supposed to do now,” Chloe asked.

“I don’t know about you,” Gabby said, “but someone promised me a drink.”

“Geez. Is that all you can think about?”

“I wasn’t going to come if there wasn’t a free drink.”

“Geez.”

The three girls sidled up to the bar and the three of them got their drinks and then they turned around for their first look at the action. “You know,” she was right about one thing,” Gabby whispered to Chloe.

“What’s that?”

“They’re not all dweebs in here.”

“Yeah,” Chloe whispered back. Actually, some of the guys were pretty good looking, and there was something else, Kelly was right about. Almost from the moment they’d entered the place, every eye had been on them.

“This is kind of hot,” Chloe whispered to her friends.

“Yeah,” Kelly whispered back.

“Yeah,” Gabby agreed.

He was a heavy-set man and he’d been sitting at the end of the bar when the three roommates entered and he hadn’t taken his eyes off of them as he watched the girls watch the show. He didn’t have to wonder why they were here. He already knew.

He didn’t move right away. He just sat there and watched because time, he knew, was on his side. Finally though, the man decided he’d waited long enough. He pulled himself up off his barstool and he approached the three women.

“Ladies,” the man said. “I’m Mr. Avery and I’m the manager here.”

Kelly already knew that but the other girls just stared at him.

“I was wondering if you three young ladies would take a moment to join me in my office.”

None of the women saw anything wrong with that.

“Why don’t the three of you tell me your names.”

“I’m Kelly,” Kelly said.

“Chloe,” replied her friend.

“Gabby.”

The man looked at Gabby. “You look like you have to pee,” he said.

Gabby shifted nervously.

“It looks like you have to go really bad.”

“I ... I—”

“Kelly, you know where the bathrooms are. Why don’t you take your friend with you?”

“Come on,” Kelly said and with that, the two girls got up and left.

And that left Chloe, alone with the club manager. “I thought they’d never leave,” he said.

Chloe couldn’t agree more. She wasn’t sure why but as soon as he said it, she knew that was what she was thinking, too.

* * *

“Oh man,” Gabby said. “I had to pee so bad.”

“Yeah?”

Gabby was washing her hands at the sink. “Yeah. I don’t know what happened, but that drink just seemed to go right through me. There was no way I could stay in that man’s office.”

“His name is Mr. Avery.”

“Huh?”

“The man. His name is Mr. Avery. You should listen to him. You should do what he tells you to do.”

It never occurred to Gabby that she should wonder how it was that her friend knew the stranger’s name or why it was that Kelly was telling her to do what the man said.

When the two girls returned to the office, Mr. Avery was there, but Chloe was gone. “Where’s our friend,” Gabby asked.

“That’s not important right now.”

He was right, Gabby realized. That wasn’t important right now.

“Kelly, if you please, I’d like to have a few moments aloe with your friend.”

“Of course,” and that was all it took for Kelly to withdraw.

“She was sitting at the tip rail when Gabby finally came out to join her. “What are we doing here,” Gabby asked.

“They said they were going to put on a special show, just for us.”

“Just for us?”

“Uh huh. Just for us.”

Just about that time, the DJ’s voice boomed out over the speakers. “Gentlemen,” the DJ said, “in its continuing search to bring you new, high quality entertainment, the Excelsior club is pleased to welcome its newest dancer. Please put your hands together for Skyler.”

Kelly was clapping just like the rest of the guys and Gabby wasn’t sure why that was but the strange thing was that was when she realized she was clapping right along with her friend.

And that was when Skyler stepped out on stage and Gabby’s eyes just about popped out of her head. She was stripped down to just her bra and panties, but the dancer on stage was their friend Chloe.

Kelly pushed a bill in front of Gabby. “Here you go,” she told her roommate. “Put this on the rail and she’ll go crazy for that.”

Gabby looked at the twenty in her hand. Why would she want her friend to go crazy, she wondered, and yet even as she wondered it, she was putting the twenty up on the rail.

If Chloe saw it, she paid it no attention. Of course, maybe there was a reason for that. After all, she’d just taken her bra off and she was shaking her tits in front of an obviously impressed young man.

Her hands stroked her tits as she pulled back. It was clear she had the attention of everyone in the room, and at least at first glance, it appeared she loved being the center of attention.

Her body danced and swayed but her hands never went back to her panties. It was clear what the men wanted. They wanted her to take them off.

“What do you think, fellas?” the DJ asked. “Should she take them off?”

More money was coming up on the rail but still no one had matched the twenty that Gabby had in front of her.

“Okay, fellas, I think she’s heard you. I think she’s heard you.”

Chloe hesitated for just a moment longer and then off came her panties and as she knelt in front of the guys, her finger stroked her slit, and still, it seemed, she hadn’t seen her two friends.

It wasn’t until nearly the end of the song that Chloe finally made her way over to where her friends were sitting.

“What are you doing up there on stage,” Chloe asked in a near whisper.

“I don’t know. We were here and all of the sudden, I just decided to go for it, but look at my pussy. Look how wet I am.”

Kelly and Gabby looked as their friend stroked her pussy.

“I think I like it here,” Chloe said. “I think I’m going to come on back.”

“You’re kidding,” Gabby gasped but she was the only one who was surprised. If anyone had bothered to ask Kelly, they would have found someone who had no doubt whatsoever in what her friend was going to do. Kelly already knew Chloe would be back and she couldn’t wait to see her dance again.