The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand 2

Chapter 10: Epilogue

“OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! THAT’S IT!! THAT’S IT!! I’M…I’M…ARRRGGGHH!!!!”

Laura looked up from between Emily’s thighs to watch the show immediately to her left. Her own talented tongue had brought the brown-haired nymph to a shuddering series of climaxes a just a few minutes ago, but it was nothing compared to what Natalie was going through now. Emily was also watching the show with dreamy eyes…but from the way she was gripping Chad’s arm, Laura suspected Emily was doing more than just watching.

Beneath the screaming and writhing Natalie, Chad was violently fucking his hard dick up into her cunt. Both were drenched with sweat, both breathing laboriously as if sprinting to the finish line after a marathon. The look on Chad’s face was priceless as he realized that (from seemingly out of nowhere) he’d tapped some hidden reservoir of stamina and was now barreling toward his imminent climax. As far as he knew, it was probably just the excitement of having the hot blonde Omega Xi sandwiched between him and his girlfriend, Charli, who was likewise pummeling Natalie’s ass with her new favorite toy – the strap-on dildo that Laura and Natalie had earlier nicknamed ‘Kevin.’ The two made a remarkable pair, double-teaming Laura’s former pledge sister. Natalie had come a long way: from pledge to enemy to ‘Pet’ to the sorority’s new Pledge Trainer. A year ago Laura had chosen Natalie as her pledge because she was almost as driven as she was when she herself was Brittany’s pledge. But once Laura had subjugated herself to Gregg, Natalie also went through her own reprogramming…this time as Laura’s slave. It was ironic, Laura had later realized, that the very qualities that had made her such an ideal pledge at first, had become very adversarial characteristics once Laura had gone through her transformation. And Laura could either roll over and let Brittany and Natalie win or…well, it just wasn’t in Laura’s personality to roll over (except when her master wanted to change positions…wink, wink). And while this party was officially for Chad (to make up for being left out of Gregg’s birthday celebration), Laura wanted to make sure Natalie particularly enjoyed this evening – a special way of showing the strange affection she held for the girl she affectionately called ‘Pet.’ Perhaps one day Yasmine would get to play with the big kids…but she had a long way to go.

Chad may have been surprised by his sudden surge of stamina, but Laura was pretty sure she had her finger on what was really going on….or rather, her finger IN what was going on. She pulled her soaked digits out of Emily’s juicy quim, licking off the sticky essence, and contemplated the girl she’d just finished pleasuring.

When it came to her master’s powers, Laura was not one to question. She just accepted. But ever since that battle between David and Gregg last month, Emily had been acting strange. Laura hardly knew about such things, but if she had to guess, she would have traced the girl’s strange behavior back to the moment when Emily poured all her strength into Gregg, reviving him, saving his life. Maybe some of his power slipped back into her. Maybe she’d drained herself too far and some of Gregg’s powers helped keep her alive like some mystical backwash. Laura knew that Emily had to force much of her strength onto Gregg during that pivotal battle, that he wouldn’t consciously harm her…but Emily could be stubborn at times…especially when it came to Gregg’s safety. In that regard, at least, she and Emily were of one mind.

There was a moment two weeks ago during Gregg’s birthday party when Laura was certain she’d seen something like Gregg’s mind control between Emily and Cynthia. She was sure Heather and Gregg had seen it too, but if it was ever discussed beyond that moment, Laura wasn’t included in on the conversations. But tonight…well, it couldn’t be a coincidence.

She and Emily were part of the same close-knit group surrounding Gregg, but Laura never really hung out with Emily. They enjoyed each other’s company as acquaintances and sometime lovers, but the two never really bonded as friends, like she had with Charli. Laura resolved to begin addressing that as soon as possible. After all, Emily was the one who took Gregg’s virginity in Tunisia – a prize that even Heather couldn’t claim. That, in Laura’s mind, elevated Emily above others to a sort of mystical status just beneath Heather – her Master’s true love.

Emily released Chad’s arm and like a plug being pulled, Chad’s body completely drained of strength. His muscles sagged and he seemed almost unable to even list his arms. Within seconds, his body gave a few final shudders, the last of his semen dribbling up into Natalie’s stuffed cunt and then – “Zzzzz.”

Everyone giggled at Chad’s final collapse. It was a valiant effort, but alas, he was no Gregg. Whether or not they knew of Gregg’s powers (Charli, Chad, and Natalie didn’t, but Laura and Emily did), they didn’t hold Chad’s lack of stamina against him. Gregg was a phenomenon, a truly unfair benchmark. But, if Chad was at all jealous before tonight, then no doubt this strain on his system had taught him to be careful of what one wished for. Four women in one night might seem like a dream come true, that is until you were driving toward unleashing your sixth load in just a few hours (of course, this formula does not apply to women and men with supernatural powers).

Charli extracted her fake cock out from Natalie’s ass but Natalie remained motionless, Chad’s shrinking cock stubbornly staying imbedded inside her pussy. Sandwiched between Chad and Charli, she had endured quite the ride and currently had no strength to move. In fact, each time she so much as twitched, Chad unconsciously responded with a groan that could have been either pleasure or pain. So she just lay atop Chad, trying desperately to remain awake...but not succeeding.

Charli was a little winded and Laura was getting a little tired herself, but Emily was awake and alert. And not only that, Laura observed – Emily seemed distracted. While Charli excused herself to go clean up “Kevin”, Emily seemed to be watching the floor under the bedroom window which overlooked the street – as if she were seeing through the wall into the night outside. Then Emily’s gaze seemed to traverse the room, angling down from the floor to the back corner. She stared out the bedroom door for a bit, her eyes narrowed and moving slowly back and forth, as if she were watching something pacing, completely oblivious to the fact that Laura was watching her every movement.

Emily’s distracted face broke into a grin and Laura was about to ask what was up when suddenly there was a knock at the apartment door. Charli came out from the bathroom, the strap-on dildo and a towel in her hand.

“Did I just hear a knock?”

Laura looked from Emily to Charli and said, “Yeah.”

“Who’d be knocking at this hour? Everyone we know has a key…Maybe an upset neighbor?...They’ve never complained before…” Laura and Emily both knew that either by accident or by design, Gregg had made sure none of his neighbors were disturbed by the thumps, moans, and screams that regularly emanated from his apartment.

Laura began to rise, ready to see who it was but Emily held onto her, pulling her close instead – curling up with Laura as if she were a new favorite teddy bear and she was loathe to let go. “Charli,” Emily asked, “could you see who it is?”

Since she was already standing, she really couldn’t argue. Putting “Kevin” on the nightstand, she grabbed a short silk robe and headed toward the apartment door, closing the bedroom door almost shut.

Laura turned to Emily, not disappointed that the willowy brunette had pulled her into a more affectionate embrace, but confused why she’d held her back. “Why – ”

“Shh…” Emily said, watching the closed door as intently as if she could see what was on the other side. “I don’t believe it. She actually came back…” she whispered distractedly.

“Who?—” Laura whispered back, but was shushed again by Emily. Emily kissed the side of Laura’s forehead, but her eyes never left the closed bedroom door.

There were muffled voices from the other side and Laura was sure she heard the kettle boiling some water a few moments later. She tried to hear what was going on in the other room, but Chad and Natalie were not helping – both snoring just loud enough to mask the voices.

Curiosity finally got the better of her and Laura disentangled herself from Emily who was now grinning mischievously. Padding quietly over toward the door, Laura pressed her face against the frame, looking through the open sliver to catch what was happening. Charli and some girl she didn’t recognize were talking at the table, two steaming mugs and a plate of Laura’s Milano cookies between them.

The girl was unfamiliar. Small, petite. A nice figure, but her body language was filled with fear. There was something about her that Laura couldn’t put her finger on. She closed her eyes, trying to figure out from where she knew this girl. And in shutting her eyes and opening her ears, the truth made itself known. The voice. She knew the voice…she’d hardly ever heard it in such meek tones, but it was a voice burned into her brain.

Lips kissed between her naked shoulder blades and warm hands wrapped around her body. She felt Emily’s naked torso hold her lovingly, protectively. Laura shifted a bit and the arms reflexively tightened for a second and Laura knew that Emily was doing double duty – being affectionate, but also making sure Laura didn’t bolt into the room and murder the girl talking with Charli.

“How did you know it was Brittany?” Laura asked, jumping right to the point. Laura thought she was done with Brittany Anderson, Omega Xi’s former president. That book was supposed to have been closed. But here she was again, right on her doorstep. She was changed – defeated – run out of campus. Now she was back – her highlights washed out of her hair, returning it to its original deep brown similar to Emily’s. All the haughtiness was gone from her eyes. All the pride evaporated. Laura could see that even though it was truly Brittany Anderson sitting across the table from Charli – she was only a shell of her former self. That’s why she was almost unrecognizable. Brittany Anderson had once stood out from crowds as much because of her personality as because of her beauty. But the girl in the other room may still have been lovely, but she didn’t project it, so it was practically unnoticeable. Mousy, a word Laura once used to describe Charli, now seemed more fitting for the dethroned queen of the ESU campus.

Emily didn’t answer Laura’s question. She simply whispered, “Just watch,” and continued kissing Laura’s back and neck. If Laura had any intention of running into the other room, Emily effectively distracted her anger by moving one hand down around Laura’s torso, gently playing between the blonde’s long legs. This was hardly a time for arousal, but that’s just what Emily’s dexterous fingers were eliciting. Laura’s growing lust was as much a chain keeping her on this side of the door as was Emily’s grip.

She tried to fight. She wanted to run into that room and slam her fist into Brittany’s face for daring to show herself again. And Laura knew it wasn’t luck that had Emily chose Charli to answer the door. Emily knew that Charli wasn’t as driven by her passions as Laura was, that the raven-haired temptress was more calm, more reasoned. And, as Laura was soon to learn, Emily must have had a clue as to why Brittany had once again darkened their doorstep.

“Em?” Laura whispered once more, her voice filled with an unspoken plead to be released. Her knees weakening as Emily’s fingers wormed deeper into Laura’s channel.

“Shhh, Laura. Watch, listen…”

Whereas Laura would have been tearing out Brittany’s hair in large clumps, she instead was forced to listened to Charli interrogate Brittany.

“So, where have you been?” Charli asked, staring at Brittany with cold, intense eyes.

“At Mistress Michelle’s.” Laura gasped in surprise at the same time Charli scalded her lip on the hot water in her mug. She’d only met Mistress Michelle a handful of times and each of those times made her knees weak. ‘Mistress Michelle’ was a stage name, but it was the only one anybody ever called her by. That persona was a heavily tattooed, full-lipped, full-bodied, goth rocker and dominatrix. Her shows had always bordered on X-rated, but recently any pretense at being anything less had been thrown away in favor of even more raunch, even more explicit acts…and apparently Brittany had been sucked into that world.

“Wha…Where?!?”

“After…after that night…I…I dropped out of college. I stayed at a hotel for a while, but the money wasn’t going to last. I…I originally planned to…take…money out from my Omega Xi discretionary accounts, but the night I was impeached, my access to those funds was frozen. I really didn’t have any friends. But Mistress Michelle had given me her business card that night, and I was desperate, so I called. I’m now part of her stage show, in exchange for her letting me stay at her place…I also…um…help…with her and her husband…” Laura knew that despite the theatrics of Michelle’s bondage and discipline musical revue, Michelle’s slaps and spanks were very real. It must have been beyond humiliating to go from once earning thousands of dollars a week from admirers and those she was blackmailing to having to perform degrading acts on stage just in exchange for a place to sleep at night.

Charli looked stunned. Neither had seen Mistress Michelle perform since that night when they took Brittany down. Charli had met with her a few times, but no word was ever said about her new ‘employee.’ No doubt Michelle thought it best not to mention Brittany’s name in front of her, given all she’d been through. Despite Michelle’s hard exterior, Laura knew about her softer side. The one that took Charli in like a daughter after her father died. The one that helped raise money to pay for a friend’s medical expenses. The two personas of Michelle (if Michelle was even her real name) were as dichotomous as Charli and ‘Mistress Cheryl’ – the alter ego Charli developed to conquer her own fears and to tame Brittany…an alter ego modeled explicitly after Michelle’s character.

So there she was, Brittany Anderson, once president of the most elite sorority on campus…now reduced to being a chained submissive in a live concert/sex-show. Laura was glad Emily had stopped her from storming into the room…she’d never have learned this otherwise. 99% of her felt Brittany was getting just what she deserved. It was by Brittany’s order, after all, that Laura was dragged into the sorority kitchen by those two goons and raped. But there was 1% of her that saw in Brittany a defeated, pitiful creature.

“So what now?” Charli asked.

“I…I needed to see you.” Brittany put down her mug…Laura didn’t notice if Brittany had even taken a drink. “You completely changed my life.”

“You changed mine.”

“Yeah…well, either way, my life is completely different now…and you’re at the heart of that.” Brittany took a deep breath. “Are…are we even, now?”

‘No!’ Laura thought. She desperately wished she could send it telepathically to Charli like her master could do. ‘Nothing will ever make us even!’ As if Emily sensed Laura’s growing anger, her fingers plunged deeper into Laura’s pussy, grinding harder against her clit. A tear rolled down Laura’s cheek, ashamed at how easily the little nymph was holding her back, keeping her anger in check. She groaned as much in frustration as in pleasure. She wanted to lash out at Emily, but knew that she wouldn’t.

“Yeah…I guess you could say that.”

‘NOO!’ Laura screamed inside her head. ‘How could Charli say that?!’

Relief seemed to flood Brittany’s face. She worked up the courage to ask the most important question. “Then…then maybe we can start over?”

Charli’s confused look was the only response.

“I…my life is empty right now. I need…need to…” Brittany slipped from her chair and sank to her knees pressing her forehead against Charli’s bare foot.

Laura couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Brittany was literally on her knees, face to floor, begging Charli. It almost made up for what Charli just let happen.

“Please, I need Mistress Cheryl back. I need her to tell me what to do…to punish me when I displease…to hurt me…to…to own me!”

Laura was stunned. She didn’t even feel Emily release her, didn’t feel her fingers slip out from her pussy. Charli appeared stunned as well. Here was the former most powerful woman on campus, completely defeated, literally throwing herself at Charli’s feet. And she wasn’t seeking submission to some masked stranger with a paddle…it was Brittany willingly submitting herself to Charli…the once shy computer geek turned dominatrix.

Laura could hear Brittany’s little kisses as they rained down on Charli’s toes. With each passing second that Charli withheld judgment, Brittany’s grip on her calves tightened, the kisses became more desperate, and the tears more copious. Laura watched it all in stunned silence, unbelieving. ‘What would I do in the same situation…?’

A body pressed itself wearily against Laura’s back. “Mmm…s’ wasss goin on?” Natalie mumbled, looking over Laura’s shoulder. Emily reappeared on Laura’s other side and gave the door a little push. Brittany and Charli might have seen the door open, or heard it squeak, but neither gave any indication. They were each lost in their own moment.

“Brittany Anderson has come back asking for mercy,” Laura whispered.

That seemed to wake Natalie up. It took a few moments for her eyes to focus, but the tableau suddenly become clear. Just as Emily had once held Laura in place, now it was Laura’s turn to hold back Natalie.

“What are you going to do?” Natalie whispered angrily.

Laura thought for a minute before whispering back, “Whatever Charli decides, I’ll support her.” Laura could almost sense Emily smiling. But Natalie wasn’t so quick to accept.

“That’s bullshit!” she whispered fiercely. “You should go out there and kick her ass! She fucking broke my arm with a paddle!”

Laura spun and Natalie immediately flinched backward. Natalie had taken Laura’s kindness over the past few weeks to mean an elevation to equal status…and misunderstanding that Laura intended to fix right now. Natalie was Laura’s slave, and even though she wasn’t aware of the powers that bound her to Laura – a gift from Gregg to his favorite (and only) slave – she was powerless to disobey them.

Despite the fact that they still spoke in whispered tones, Laura’s ire was without doubt. “You forget your place, Pet!” Natalie immediately turned meek, as if the utterance of her slave-name triggered a remembrance of all the history the two girls had and reestablished for Natalie that she truly was Laura’s slave. “I’m the one who got raped – you just got a broken arm. So I’d say I’m the bigger victim…as if I needed an excuse to trump your opinions. Now unless you have something constructive to contribute, just shut up and watch. Whatever Charli decides, I – SUPPORT – HER!” Laura emphasized the last with her finger jabbing Natalie painfully in the sternum.

Back in the living room, Charli seemed to watch the broken girl at her feet for long minutes. And with each passing minute Brittany showed no sign of relenting. Charli finally took a deep breath and untied her robe. It fell to the back of the chair. Brittany must have seen this because she finally looked up with tear-filled eyes. When Charli’s legs slowly parted, one would have thought Brittany had seen the face of God by the look of relief on her face. Brittany inhaled the musky scent, closing her eyes as if breathing the most heavenly perfume and leaned in.

Laura sighed, wishing it were a different outcome, and yet proud that Charli had it in her to show more mercy than she would have. Charli played with Brittany’s hair while her new slave worked between her thighs. It was truly exciting to watch and Laura could sense in Charli’s hip-grinding that Brittany was quickly bringing her new mistress to an orgasm. But Charli held back.

Pushing Brittany’s face away, Charli stood, letting the open robe fall from the chair to the floor in her wake. Brittany continued to kneel before the chair, her face glistening with saliva and Charli’s juices, her eyes locked on her Mistress.

Charli walked on shaky knees directly to the three naked women standing in the doorway. She didn’t seem surprised that they were there. Laura and Emily immediately welcomed Charli into their circle and after a snap of Laura’s fingers, Natalie entered the group hug as well.

“Um…” Charli was suddenly at a loss for words. “We’ve all been hurt by her…so I don’t want to speak for you.”

Emily immediately piped up. “She didn’t come to US, Charli. She came to you.”

“Yeah, but she almost got you killed.”

“I know,” Emily replied almost casually.

Charli couldn’t believe Emily’s matter-of-fact-ness. “Laura?”

Laura was silent for a moment, clearly struggling with the decision she’d already made. It would have been so much easier if it was only Charli’s decision. That way she didn’t have to own whatever happened next. “W…whatever you think is best….just…just don’t be too easy on her,” she finally said somewhat grudgingly.

Charli’s eyes glinted with mischief. “Oh, don’t worry…mercy is something that needs to be earned.” She turned to Natalie.

Natalie was a study in emotional conflict. She clearly wanted to say something but when she looked in Laura’s direction, she swallowed her words. “Whatever you want,” she said grudgingly.

Charli wasn’t stupid. She knew there were very heavy emotions running through the group. It was obvious that Natalie was giving an answer expected of her and not what she wanted. But she loved Laura, but knew it wasn’t her place to interfere with her and Natalie. Charli looked back over her shoulder at Brittany and asked almost casually, “Why are you still wearing clothes?”

Brittany hurriedly removed every stitch of clothing and returned to her meek pose.

The new slave’s quick response seemed to soften Laura’s and Natalie’s anger a bit. Charli turned back to her friends. “Listen. We’re under no commitment. We can throw her out at any time.” She looked at each of the girls in turn, waiting for each to either nod or change their mind. After three nods, one of which was notably reluctant, she turned again, saying simply, “come.”

Like a dog, Brittany crawled on all fours to the group, her ass high in the air and her eyes cast down to the floor even when she stopped at Charli’s side. Her training with Michelle and her desperation to please Charli ensured that she didn’t presume anything.

Charli petted her head, and pulled back slightly on her hair so that Brittany was forced to look up at the circle of women looking down at her.

“You came here tonight looking for me to take you as my slave. That is not going to happen.”

Brittany choked back the sob but couldn’t keep the tear from falling.

“Instead,” Charli continued, “you will be slave to the four of us…plus anyone else we feel should control you at any time. You will live to serve us, however we see fit. Is this understood?”

Brittany nodded once, too stunned to speak.

“Good. Remember, you are on a very short leash. Displease us, and we’re done with you.” Brittany nodded again. “Good. Very good. Now, Natalie here thinks Chad’s done for the night. You will crawl into the bedroom and resurrect him for my pleasure. If you can’t get him hard…well, I still have your pledge paddle for motivation. After that I’m sure the four of us will be able to keep you plenty occupied.”

Natalie, Laura, and Emily turned and walked back into the room, each taking positions around Chad’s spent body lying sprawled on the bed, his cock lying limply on his thigh. He was softly snoring when Brittany crawled up onto the bed and took his sticky cock into her mouth. There was no hesitation on her part to disobey or balk. His sleeping face turned into a cross between pleasure and pain as Brittany eagerly began trying to resurrect him once again.

Charli closed the bedroom door behind her, a huge smile across her face.

Laura watched Natalie seethe. It was well within her right and within her power to let her pet stew in her juices…But if the past few weeks had taught Laura anything, it was that a little bit of kindness was rewarded ten-fold.

Brittany was on the bed between Chad’s legs, having little success turning his over-worked limp cock into something strong and hard for Charli’s use, but that didn’t keep the girl from trying.

Natalie watched with arms crossed and brow furrowed. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned, surprised to see Laura…smiling. Natalie’s confusion evaporated when Laura put the pledge paddle into her hand and directed her toward Brittany’s upturned asscheeks.

“Pet, I think our new toy needs a little motivation.”

Natalie’s frown softened, turning into a grin. The anger at being put back into her place dissolved into affection. Unlike Brittany, who now served at least four vindictive mistresses (more if they choose to invite others in), Natalie found happiness in the fact that at least she was ‘Pet’ to a kind and benevolent mistress. Maybe having Brittany at her beck and call wouldn’t be so bad after all…

* * *

“Wasn’t Heather supposed to be inducted into your sorority by now?” Emily asked innocently.

The night sky was pitch black, but the street lights reflecting off the snow banks gave the road an almost twilight feel. Laura and Emily were driving slowly toward the hospital, the recent snow falls kept them from getting there as quickly as they wanted. Plus, given how exhausted she was after helping break Brittany in just hours before, she didn’t trust her reaction time to be in top shape.

Laura was sure Emily knew that Heather hadn’t been inducted, but the girl was probably just trying to make conversation. Even if Emily and Heather hadn’t talked about it directly, the mystical bond Emily, Heather, and Gregg shared probably didn’t allow for many secrets…at least not any more. Emily was usually pretty chatty, but the phone call that woke them up twenty minutes ago had the girl on edge.

Since that night of the battle between Gregg and David, Emily had taken on a peculiar serenity. She talked less and always seemed to be looking around more, as if she were experiencing the world with new eyes. Of course, that serenity in no way lessened her enthusiasm in bed, as Laura was reminded multiple times tonight. Nursing classes were once more of a struggle, but since that night, her ability to absorb medical knowledge seemed to come far more easily. Memorization of obscure Latin nomenclature was still difficult, but her understanding of how the body worked was almost inherent.

But that zen-like calm was shattered when Emily’s cell phone rang at 4am. Chad and Natalie didn’t wake, the two being driven beyond exhaustion from the evening’s activities…especially once Brittany joined the fun. Charli woke, but Emily told her that she could stay in. Emily only asked Laura to come with her because Laura was the only one with a car. It didn’t even occur to her to ask Laura if she could borrow it. Brittany stirred from her make-shift bed on the couch in the next room, but when neither Laura nor Emily even acknowledged her, she just wrapped herself tighter in her blanket and went back to sleep.

Laura still couldn’t believe her former nemesis was now sleeping just twenty feet from her and her friends…but right now Laura couldn’t deal with that. The addition of Brittany was both exciting and upsetting, and only time would tell whether Charli made a good decision.

The phone call was from Gregg. Christine was awake. The hospital said she’d been awake for a couple days, but none of her immediate family members had acknowledged that she was even alive. And since Gregg was the one that brought her in a month ago and he and his friends were the only ones to visit, the hospital staff tracked him down to let him know. Apparently they were quite relieved to have SOMEONE come in and see her.

By all accounts, Christine shouldn’t have been alive. David had thrown her into traffic and her body was struck and thrown about like a rag doll. Given how mangled she was when the ambulances brought her in, the doctors gave her a minimal chance for survival. She had been broken, and not just in body. Gregg and everyone around him had some notion about what David had put the girl through, but given how hard it was to get anything out of Brian these days, they all thought that what little they did know barely even scratched the surface. And yet, in just a month, Christine’s body had healed almost completely…a mystery to the doctors but a worrisome fact for Gregg.

There was another problem: Brian. Brian had been one of Gregg’s students along with David, Chad, Adam, and Heather at the dig. But apparently Brian had seen too much in his time with David, had been too much of a victim. A part of him had just shut down. He barely talked with Gregg or Heather, and absolutely refused to leave Christine’s side. The hospital staff brought him food and blankets only because it kept him from stealing them off the carts. They’d escort him out of the hospital only to find him back in her room when they did rounds. But he didn’t seem to be bothering anybody, so they just let him be.

So with all that on their minds, Emily was trying to push her worry away by asking a question to which she already knew the answer. But Laura played along, if for no other reason than to ease her own mind.

“Yeah, the plan originally was to induct Heather into the sorority as an honorary member right after the Tunisians left…but I think I used up too much social capital. I don’t think there’s any real resistance to Heather…quite the opposite in fact. I just think some of the senior members are having too much fun ‘making sure she’s worthy…’ Heather’s told me that Gloria has been especially…um…deliberate in her consideration. And from the moans I’ve heard from outside her door, I don’t think Heather’s minding all the additional scrutiny either. Plus everyone wants a hand in scripting the ceremony. The only thing we can agree on is that Gregg should be a part of it…we’re in negotiations as to just how much. If I gave into everyone’s wishes, Gregg would have to fuck more than fifty women before Heather was even brought into the room! Geez, it’s like some bad piece of erotic fiction! But this is really happening. So, I’m not worried…I just need to be patient.”

Emily nodded, her eyes focused outside the car. It wasn’t clear whether or not she had actually heard a word Laura said. “I was really sorry to hear about that Yasmine girl. Gregg told me about what she did. Are you okay?”

Laura glanced briefly at Emily. A surge of warmth went through her as she Emily’s eyes – eyes that were filled with genuine concern. “Yeah. I’m fine, I guess. It seems I’m not done paying for the life I led before Master saved me.” Laura wasn’t shy about calling Gregg “Master” to Emily. “I was so eager for a real friendship, that I couldn’t see how she was using me…just like I would have once used her had the positions been reversed. No, it is what it is, and she’s made her choice. I haven’t seen her since that night. She’s lost the only two real friends she’s had since coming here, and I want her feeling truly alone for a while.”

Again, Emily’s gaze was out the window, but Laura decided to just assume that Emily was listening. Maybe now was a good time to ask Emily about something that had been bothering her. “You’ve been spending a lot of time with Rivkah and E’dan…” Laura let that hang, curious to see if Emily would pick up the thread. She didn’t disappoint.

“Yeah. I really love them. They’re like the family I never had…plus it keeps me close to Gregg and Heather. I go downstairs to join them every once in a while. But with all the ‘rewards’ you’ve been giving your sorority sisters…well, I think the two of them just need their alone time.”

“You know that’s not true. They’re both crazy about you. If anything, they probably miss you.”

“I know. Sorry, I didn’t mean to make it seem like it was your fault. It’s just that…” Emily struggled, knowing she’d just started a string of conversation she hadn’t intended to pursue. “It’s just that, since that night when Gregg fought David, the night Christine got hurt…well, I’ve been…I’m not…” Emily looked down at her fingers for a moment, deciding if she wanted to say what else was on her mind. Given all they’d been through, Emily decided that she could trust Laura, but took a roundabout way of explaining. “Rivkah’s going to have a son,” she blurted out.

Laura looked briefly at Emily before quickly turning her eyes back to the road. They were approaching the hospital’s parking garage. “How could you possibly know that? She’s what, two months pregnant? She’s not even showing. And believe me, given those washboard abs, if she were showing, it’d be obvious!”

“I…I can’t really explain it. When I woke up after Gregg’s fight with David, the first person I saw was Rivkah. She held my hand, and in that fog of waking, I felt that other presence. I have a connection with that child…I really can’t explain it. I can sense that he and I are going to be close. I think it’s something to do with Gregg. I can feel him growing inside Rivkah as surely as I see you sitting next to me…” Emily laid her hand on Laura’s arm. “Just like I know that your blood pressure’s a little high right now.”

Laura was getting a little creeped out by Emily’s comments. So much had happened in just the past month alone that Emily’s strange behavior went largely unnoticed. Laura previously just thought the girl was aloof, but apparently she was well aware of her strange behavior…that she was purposely avoiding others as she tried to sort things out herself. Laura made a mental note to spend more time with the girl, and do what she could to help, if anything… Right after she got her blood pressure checked that is…

“So, you’re saying that Rivkah’s having Gregg’s child? Does Heather know?”

Emily’s eyes went wide. “Oh God, no! Their son is 100% Rivkah’s and E’dan’s. They’d been unsuccessfully trying to have a child for years…and I think Gregg helped somehow. No, Gregg is not going to be a father. But that child was definitely touched by Gregg’s powers.” She turned her face away from Laura, to stare out the window at the falling snow. “Just like me.”

Laura pulled into the parking ramp just in time to end the conversation she mistakenly thought she was ready for. Whatever was happening to Emily was the stuff of science-fiction, not real-life. Her own submission was one thing, but this was on a completely different level. “We’re here.” They got out of the car and crossed the street from the garage to the hospital’s main entrance. Gregg and Heather were waiting for them inside, their coats tucked under their arms. Greetings and hugs were shared all around. Laura gave Gregg an extra long hug, suddenly filled with such intense love for her Master. That he’d somehow helped Rivkah get pregnant and never told anybody the part he played just made her all the more sure of her role as his slave.

Gregg seemed a little surprised at first that Laura had come. Granted, she was the only one of the four not directly connected by Gregg’s magic…but then again, she was fully aware of it and, most importantly, she had a car. After the hug became uncomfortably long, Gregg pulled free from Laura’s grasp. Their eyes met Laura felt the loving touch of his consciousness. He blushed and simply said, “We’ll talk about it later…I don’t need to tell you not to say anything to Rivkah and E’dan.” Laura just nodded, her face losing none of its adoration.

No one was quite sure what their encounter with Christine would be like. The girl had gone through a hell worse than any of them could imagine. And Gregg wanted to make sure that she knew things were different now…to make sure she knew that she wasn’t alone.

They got off the elevator and headed down the hall toward Christine’s room. A rather dandy-looking man wearing a coat and an outrageous cravat passed them and winked. Gregg was certain he knew the man from somewhere, but couldn’t place him. They followed the corridor around a corner when suddenly Emily stopped them short.

“What is it Em?” Gregg asked, not quite sure why they’d stopped. Emily didn’t respond. She just looked down the hall, her eyes taking on that distracted gaze that Laura was getting too familiar with.

Her gaze became even more intense and suddenly her face turned bright red and she averted her eyes. “Oh…wow…uh,” she stammered embarrassedly. “Um…she’s not ready to see us just yet…let’s…uh, let’s give her a few more minutes.”

Laura peered down the hall but didn’t see anything. There was a boy sitting on a bench outside a room and from what little she remembered of him, she thought it might be Brian. But for some reason, Emily insisted that they keep their distance.

The minutes dragged on and Gregg was getting anxious. He had no idea why Emily was behaving like she was, but it was another conversation that would have to wait until after they met with Christine.

Finally a door opened right beside the boy on the bench and Emily said, “Okay…we can go now.”

As they walked down the hall toward Christine’s room, a nurse exited her room. Brian hardly gave her a second glance.

The nurse passed Gregg’s group with a quick stride, and Laura saw why Emily had made them wait. The nurse was small and petite. Very cute, with short blonde hair, large green eyes, and a wide smile. They weren’t as intensely green as Heather’s, but they were very alluring. As she strode quickly past, Laura noticed that the girl was nervously brushing her uniform smooth. There was also an obvious wobble to her knees as she walked. Her eyes were cast down in embarrassment, and there was a distinct odor…

Gregg confirmed Laura’s suspicious when he stopped short and looked at Emily, a wicked grin on his own face. “What is it about nurses, Em?” Emily’s cheeks flushed as she remembered their first night together in the hospital in Tunisia…the night he first used his powers…the night she claimed his virginity.

When they got to the room, Brian stood up. His posture was one of guarded familiarity. He didn’t speak but he seemed reluctant to let them past. He and Gregg stared silently at each other for a minute before Brian took a step back and reluctantly let him in. He quickly stepped into the door frame to keep anyone else from following. Maybe he just didn’t want to overwhelm Christine with visitors. He must have been aware of what she and the nurse had just been up to, after all.

Laura couldn’t see into the room, but she could hear:

“Christine?”

There was a gasp. Then a moan. Laura looked nervously at Heather. She was the only one who’d positioned herself to see a little beyond Brian.

“What are you doing?” Christine whispered frightfully.

Brian tensed up.

“Wha—? Nothing. I’m not—” stammered Gregg.

“STOP IT!” Christine yelled.

“I’m not—…I haven’t…”

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!?”

Christine’s voice was growing loud and shrill. Panicked.

“Christine, calm—”

“Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!” There was the sound of shifting on the bed. “I won’t let you use me for your sick games anymore!”

“I…I never…”

“ARRRGGGHHH! You sick FUCK! STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!”

Heather tried to push past Brian but he grabbed her arm, refusing her entry.

“Let me through, Brian!” Heather demanded.

But he didn’t respond. His face was a stony mask as he held her tight.

There was a loud thud from inside the room and Heather tried frantically to get past, clawing at Brian’s arms with her nails. Deep gouges were torn into his flesh and blood dripped copiously onto the linoleum floor…but if Brian felt anything he didn’t show it. He just grabbed her other arm to keep her claws at bay while ignoring her boot kicking into his shin.

“BRIAN!” Heather cried, pleading.

It was all Laura could take. Something was going on. She moved toward the door. Brian couldn’t hold both of them back. Suddenly the floor filled her vision as something pulled her feet out from under her. She fell forward, hitting the ground hard. She looked back and the nurse that had exited the room just moments ago had tackled her. Laura was about to ask what the hell was going on, but there was a crazed look in the nurse’s eyes as she moved up to hold Laura down.

“Get off me you bitch!” Laura cried, trying to kick the girl away. But the girl’s desperation gave her added strength. Laura tried to crawl forward to get away, but she was held tight. The nurse was using all her strength to hold her face-down on the floor. She looked up and could see into the room between Brian’s and Heather’s legs.

There was a loud bang and a part of the wall next to the door was exploded. Wood splinters and plaster dust fell all around her, making it hard to see and breathe. Gregg crashed to the floor, his hands up in front of him defensively. The floor was slick and when he hit the ground, his momentum carried him head-first into the door-frame. The scream in Laura’s throat caught when she saw his hands drop, dazed from the blow.

Only Emily stood apart from the fight. Laura couldn’t see her face but was suddenly furious that the girl chose this moment to freeze in panic.

Laura clawed at the linoleum floor, desperate to put herself in front of her master. If she could buy him a few precious seconds with the measly cost of her life, then it would be a trade she’d make in a heartbeat…and a heartbeat was just about all the time she had. But one heartbeat became two, which became three. Her fingers just couldn’t get enough purchase on the floor to pull her forward, especially with the nurse latched around her legs trying to pull her the opposite direction.

“YOU CAN’T HAVE ME! NEVER AGAIN!!” Christine screamed, standing now beside the bed, looking down at Gregg with intense fury. Her face was a mask of pure rage, teeth bared, eyes wild. Between her outstretched hands, an impossibly bright ball of energy was growing. Laura knew that Gregg was unable to defend himself.

Christine lifted both arms, and hurled the ball of light at Gregg.

The light seared Laura’s eyes. The heat burned her skin. The noise deafened her. The pain was unimaginable.

Laura’s brain briefly noticed the smell of her own flesh burning before her world went white….

* * *