The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Fistful of Sand 2

Chapter 9: Truth and Consequences

Laura opened the door to the Radisson’s presidential suite and greeted her master, Dr. Walters, with a warm embrace. The snow outside was really coming down, but the hotel wasn’t too far from campus. He managed to walk over and didn’t look too worse for wear. It was just over a week since Gregg’s birthday party and finals were officially over. Gregg still had a mountain of papers to read and grades to submit, but he had promised Laura he’d help in any way possible…besides he felt he owed her – big time – for having her sorority entertain the Tunisian delegation. His team’s proposal was borderline at best, so if they got approval, then there was no doubt in Gregg’s mind it was because of Laura’s sorority sisters.

She invited him in and they sat in the suite’s living room. She had been working very hard all morning to get everything set up and this was a welcome respite. Just being in Gregg’s presence, helped calm her nerves – even while it fired up her libido. It was important that Gregg arrive first, the reasons for which would soon be made apparent.

“So, any feedback from the Tunisians yet?”

Gregg smiled. He, Chad, Heather, Charli, and a few others had worked extremely hard to pull together a presentation to wow the Tunisians into keeping the dig site open, incorporating it into the Tunisians’ existing hotel designs and adding a software marketing sales component to sweeten the deal. Laura, being in on his powers knew just how important this was to Gregg – that if the site got bulldozed, his chances of gaining further understanding of the origins of his powers would disappear. Her participation wasn’t his idea – that had come from Heather. And Heather hadn’t even considered such desperate measures until after she learned about the origin of Gregg’s powers and their link to that dig site. Because she had such a vested interest in keeping that site open and helping Gregg uncover truths more important than the fate of a bunch of Carthaginians, she was willing to turn a blind eye to the moral implications of using Laura’s sorority sisters.

Gregg and Heather and their team had done the best they could…but they all knew it wasn’t enough. That’s where Laura stepped in. It wasn’t difficult to find volunteers at Omega Xi to “escort” the gentlemen visiting from Tunisia around town. The full hospitality of Eastern State University and its beautiful women were at their disposal. Even President Lundegren went along with it. How could he not? He now had four delicious Omega Xis on his payroll and, more importantly, was willing to turn a blind eye in the hopes of gaining press time to announce what would undoubtedly be a multi-million dollar deal with overseas partners.

The girls who went along not only got to build connections with powerful people, part of their evening also included cocktails with some of Chicago’s wealthy investors. When government officials and business leaders land in Chicago, there’s always a group wanting in…even if they don’t know what “in” is. No doubt some there were quickly disappointed when they learned that there really wasn’t anyone truly remarkable on the committee, but like any savvy business people making the best of an unremarkable situation, they hobnobbed with each other instead. And, as per Laura’s plan, they hobnobbed with the stunning Omega Xis. More than one marriage vow got broken that night for certain.

But no official decision would be communicated from the committee until later. And so, everyone was back to waiting.

“I think the presentation went well as could be expected. You and your girls certainly did more than your share.”

“Thank you Master. It was my pleasure. Just promise me that when they agree to your proposal, you’ll take me on one of your excursions. I don’t know much about archeology, but Rachel’s been teaching me some of her massage techniques…”

Rather than eliciting bemusement, as she’d hoped, Gregg frowned.

“Did I say something wrong, Master?”

“Yes, Laura.” He paused. “When we get this grant…and I’m feeling hopeful that we’ll get it…when we get it, you’ll come with me to Tunisia. You’ll come with me because you’re a valuable member of the team. You’ll come with me because you have real skills that will prove useful. You’ve been volunteering your time helping us with the cataloging for most of the semester. There’s more to you than being my slave. All kidding aside – I hope you come to realize just how important you are.”

Laura turned away, trying unsuccessfully to stem her tears. Before she could retort or say something, there was a tentative knock at the door. Laura checked her watch and sighed. She and her master would have to finish this conversation later.

She stood and smoothed out her dress. She dabbed her eyes with a Kleenex and took a deep breath. Gregg stood and she led him into the den, where he’d remain hidden until she called for him. Before she could turn and let her guests in, Gregg grabbed her arm. “Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

Laura nodded. “Yes, Master.” Her eyes filled with worry. “You’ll still help?”

Gregg nodded. “Yes, Laura. I’ll still help. But I hope you’re wrong about her.”

Laura lowered her head. “Yeah, I hope so too. If I’m wrong, then we all go home, a little ruffled, but no one seriously hurt. But I don’t think I’m wrong…”

Gregg was about to say something, but Laura stood on tiptoes and gave him a quick peck on the lips. She quickly turned around and marched toward the suite’s door. Gregg watched her for a second before shutting the door to the den.

Laura opened the door to the suite. Standing in the hallway were Lilly and Jason, Yasmine’s roommate and her boyfriend, respectively. “Hi! I’m so glad you could make it.”

Laura ushered them in. They looked around and at each other and at Laura. “Uh, are we the first to arrive?”

Laura had invited them to a “surprise” party for Yasmine. She told them that it was traditional that new members get ‘sent off’ by their closest friends. It was total bullshit, but since no one knew the actual secrets of the sorority, Laura could make them up as she went along for non-insiders. If Laura was wrong about Yasmine, then everything would be good. But, if she was right as she feared, then these two were about to get seriously hurt…and she couldn’t warn them.

“Yeah, our guest of honor hasn’t arrived yet. Help yourselves to something to drink.”

Jason went over to the bar and made himself a whiskey on the rocks and brought Lilly back a wine cooler. It was clear to Laura as he sipped it that he wasn’t a drinker, but was trying to look sophisticated. They were both only eighteen years old after all. Lilly accepted her drink, but never actually brought the bottle up to her lips. For someone so shy, Laura thought, she’s certainly not here to impress me. Silently, she hoped Lilly forgave her eventually for what she was about to do.

“So, who else is coming?” Lilly asked.

Laura improvised. “Well, to be honest, I haven’t known Yasmine that long, so I didn’t really know who else to invite. So, it’s kind of going to be a private party. I hope that’s okay.”

“Um, okay. You probably could have invited some of her newspaper friends, but…now that I think about it, she never really hung out with them outside the news office.”

Mention of Yasmine’s reporter status made Laura’s blood boil, but she tamped down her anger.

“So, has Yasmine talked to you about wanting to join Omega Xi?”

Jason perked up a bit at that, while Lilly had the opposite reaction. No doubt he was intrigued by the thought of his girlfriend hanging out with the most beautiful women on campus. More senior members of the football team had probably hinted at the things Omega Xis did…even if they never offered specifics. If only one-half of the rumors were true…

While Jason was off fantasizing, Lilly answered, “No. No, your phone call was the first we’d heard about it. Honestly, I was surprised. She never really had much nice to say about your sorority.”

Laura smiled. “Most women don’t.”

Lilly wasn’t put off by Laura’s remark. “I don’t have much nice to say about your sorority, either.” The challenge was heavy in her voice. But Laura’s response completely disarmed her.

“Nor do I. Omega Xis are stuck-up bitches who flaunt their good looks and will gladly stab you in the back if they think you stand in the way of their personal gain.”

Lilly recovered surprisingly quickly from that too-honest remark. “And let me guess, you’re not like the others?”

“Hardly. I was once one of the worst.”

“And you’re not now?”

“No.”

“Why not? What makes you so special.”

Laura cast her eyes down. “I’m not special.” She paused as contemplated what she’d just blurted out of her own mouth. “But I’ve had a special experience. Call it a rebirth. I’ve got everything I want in life now.” She turned and looked in the direction of the den, where her Master was waiting…hearing every word. “If I died right now, I’d die happy.”

“What, you found Jesus?”

“No…but close enough. Although I think it’ll be safe to say from what you’re about to see – the Church probably wouldn’t approve.”

Lilly hadn’t expected such an expression of enlightenment. Maybe Laura wasn’t all that bad.

“Okay. I think you’re on the level. Yasmine’s my best friend, and if she’s going to join your sorority, then you’ll have to forgive me for being a little worried. I’ve heard rumors about some of the stuff that goes on there. I don’t want her getting hurt.”

“Nor do I…But if she joins the sorority, there’s not much I’ll be able to do to protect her. The rumors you’ve heard probably don’t even come close to truth about the crazy shit that goes down behind our walls.”

Again, the guests’ reactions couldn’t be more different. Lilly looked even more worried while Jason was clearly getting excited.

“Okay, I need to confess something.” Laura was talking only to Lilly now. Jason clearly wasn’t going to understand. “This isn’t a ‘surprise send off’ for your friend.” Lilly didn’t seem surprised that she was deceived by an Omega Xi. “This is more of an intervention. I like Yasmine. I really do. And I’ve agreed to be her champion at Omega Xi if she decides to pledge.” Lilly didn’t understand what ‘champion’ meant, but she didn’t ask. “But, I’m hoping she decides that she doesn’t want to join.”

Lilly just looked confused. “Why?”

“In part – because I don’t think she ever really intended to join…but I unfortunately gave her an opportunity. It’s like she found a dollar on the street and now thinks she’s rich. I made the mistake of telling her the truth – that she had the potential to become a full member. She’s definitely got the looks…but if I hadn’t ever told her that, I don’t know that she would have tried.” Laura was purposefully omitting the whole part about Yasmine possibly using her to get the inside scoop of the school newspaper story of the century. She didn’t want to seem petty after all.

“I don’t get it. Are you saying she COULDN’T make it?”

“No, just the opposite. I’m saying she COULD…I just don’t know if she SHOULD.”

“I never thought I’d agree with an Omega Xi. But why don’t you just NOT accept her into your sorority?”

Again, Laura had to hide her real intentions, disguised with just enough truth. “You’re her best friend, right?” Lilly nodded. “If Yasmine had her mind set on something, would you be the one to tell her no?”

“No…she’d do whatever she wanted no matter what I said.” Lilly glanced briefly over at Jason. Laura caught the look and knew that Yasmine was either unaware of her friend’s feelings for Jason or purposefully dismissed them. Either way, Laura would soon have the answer to that mystery too.

“Same thing here. It’s not my place to tell her what she can’t do. I’m just hoping that with you here, we’ll find out whether or not she’s Omega Xi material. My hope is that she isn’t.”

Lilly was still clearly bewildered…but as they say, ‘my enemy’s enemy is my friend…’ so she agreed to go along.

“Look, I know I haven’t done much to earn your trust…and I know that my being an Omega Xi doesn’t really do much to improve my street ‘cred with you, but I’m asking you to trust me now.”

There was a knock at the door. Laura looked worriedly at Lilly and Jason. “Please?”

Lilly looked at Jason for a long moment while she considered. “Okay. What do you need us to do.”

Laura exhaled in relief. It was too soon for Gregg to step in. “Follow me to the bathroom.” Quickly Laura led them over and, much to their surprise, in the middle of the bathroom, between the tub and the countertop, were two chairs. On the counter beside the sink was a tray with snacks, some bottled water, and a laptop computer with two sets of headphones plugged into a Y-adaptor on the side. “Have a seat. What you’re watching is a live feed from a hidden camera and microphone that I have in a clock in the bedroom. You’ll be able to see and hear everything that goes on in the next room. All I ask is that, no matter what happens, you stay here, quiet, until I come get you.”

Lilly looked dubious and Jason just looked confused, but they took seats and put on their headphones while Laura closed the door behind them. She took one last quick look around, the doors to the bathroom and the den were closed. Her duffle bag was on the floor and its contents ready for use. Everything seemed to be in order.

It was ironic – the camera and microphone setup was something she’d taken from Brittany Anderson’s room after the former president was kicked out of the sorority. Brittany had used various spying equipment to blackmail other sisters as well as people of influence. It was an abhorrent practice…but now that very equipment was about to be put to good use.

Opening the door to the hotel room, Laura fixed her best fake smile on her face. “Hi, Yasmine. I’m so glad you could come.”

“You said it was important – about my getting into Omega Xi.”

Yasmine looked good. The best Laura had seen her so far. She was wearing a light silk blouse, open, showing the turquoise strapless halter top beneath. It was pulled low enough to show some cleavage. Yasmine was clearly starting to buy into her self-confidence…but she still had much to learn. Her skirt was of modest length and she wore simple summer sandals. Following the lesson she’d learned at the club with Laura, she didn’t dress for the weather outside, but for the event inside. Laura also noticed how carefully her hair and make-up were done, showing an unprecedented sophistication. Apparently she’d been practicing. Her eyes were delicately shaded to match her outfit, her lips were glossy, and her hair fell in honey-blond ringlets around her face. She managed to look innocent and fuckable at the same time.

“Come on in. We have a lot to discuss.”

Yasmine followed Laura toward the bedroom.

“You can leave your purse in the living room if you want, Yasmine.”

“Oh, I’d rather keep it near me. I’m just kind of funny that way.”

Laura could hear the waiver in her voice. She didn’t need Gregg to tell that the girl was already lying. ‘So be it,’ Laura thought glumly.

They sat on the edge of the bed, both turned slightly toward each other. Yasmine was looking around nervously…not expecting to end up in the bedroom so quickly, but bracing herself mentally for whatever was about to happen.

“You can relax, Yasmine. Nothing is going to happen here…unless you want it to.” Laura’s playful comment did little to reassure Yasmine.

“Oh…okay. Thanks.” She licked her lips nervously, putting her purse down on the bed behind her. Laura noticed how her hand let go of it slowly, as if making sure it stayed upright.

“Wait here a sec.” Laura stepped into the other room. There was a popping sound. A minute later, Laura returned with two crystal flutes filled with Champaign. She handed one to Yasmine. “Here you go.”

“What’s this for?”

“For being accepted as a pledge into Omega Xi. I thought we should drink a toast.”

They clinked glasses and Yasmine drank hers down while Laura just sipped a little bit. She immediately felt a little foolish. A small burp escaped her lips, and she turned crimson. Laura just laughed. “Don’t worry, if you still decide to join us, we’ll work on that.”

“If?”

“Yes. ‘If.’ Joining Omega Xi is a huge commitment. I invited you here because I wanted to give you something that most girls who pledge never get. I’m here to answer any questions you have about the sorority, and if you don’t feel like Omega Xi is a good fit for you, then you don’t have to join.”

“You’ll answer any questions? Any questions at all?”

Laura moved from the bed to a chair directly opposite Yasmine at the foot of the bed, so they were facing each other. There was a clock on the wall behind Laura’s head, but Yasmine didn’t seem to notice how it didn’t match the rest of the room’s décor. “Yes. But first a quid-pro-quo: For each question you ask me, you have to do something for me. You can stop asking questions at any time if the price seems too high. And I get to ask you anything I want…and you’ll answer me truthfully.”

“How do I know that you’ll be truthful to ME?”

“Ask me any question…see if you think I’m lying to you. The first one is free.”

Laura could see the excitement in Yasmine’s eyes. She looked like a kid being locked in a candy store and all the display cases were unlocked! She thought for a minute and decided to go for broke. “Is it true that you’re currently blackmailing President Lindegren?”

“No – that’s not true.” Laura could tell by Yasmine’s expression that she thought she was lying. “The truth is that up until a few weeks ago, Brittany Anderson was blackmailing him. She video-taped them having sex and was using that to blackmail him. I’ve since given him back all the raw footage. We’re not blackmailing him anymore nor will I in the future. However, there are at least eight current members who have slept with him and we now have four members working in his office. They’ll perform certain services in addition to the normal secretarial duties…and we might occasionally ask for favors in return.”

Yasmine was stunned. Laura had just admitted to the biggest scandal in the history of Eastern State University.

“You still think I’m lying to you?”

“N…no. I believe you. What about—”

“Wait. Before you ask another question, the quid-pro-quo is now in effect. If you want me to answer another question, you have to agree to do something I want. After you hear what I want, you can choose to not ask any further questions. Those are the rules of this game.”

Yasmine gulped. Given the tidbit she’d just gotten, she was ready to do whatever Laura asked in exchange for more. “Okay…your turn.”

Laura reached into her bag and pulled out a black silk handkerchief. “Let me blindfold you.”

Yasmine was undecided for a second. But, it was just a blindfold, right? Harmless, right? “O…okay.” Laura tied the blindfold around Yasmine’s head, double-checking to make sure she couldn’t see. She gave a knowing look into the camera/clock on the dresser and returned to her chair, moving back out of the camera’s line of sight.

‘That was simple enough.’ Yasmine thought. “Do Omega Xis really whore themselves out for money?”

“Yes. There’s a formal hierarchy in the house that is as much about seniority as it is about ‘earnings.’ Earnings can come from modeling, escorting…whatever. Regular work is frowned upon, especially if it doesn’t make use of the sisters’ beauty and sex-appeal. Besides, in all honesty, you can earn more in an hour from a quick suck or fuck than from an afternoon of honest work.”

Yasmine’s hand instinctively felt for her purse, as if to make sure it was still there before she caught herself.

“You have more you wish to ask?”

Yasmine licked her lips nervously and then nodded.

“Okay, then stand up so I can undress you.”

Yasmine’s breath caught her in throat. “Did you say what I think you said?”

“I think you heard me correctly. If you want more dirt on the girls you’ll soon call ‘sisters’, then you’ll have to receive your answer in the nude…How much is your curiosity worth?”

Yasmine sat there, continuing to wet and re-wet her lips as she weighed the value of what Laura could offer. In the end she decided that Laura had already seen her topless once before, so…why not. She nodded once, almost imperceptibly.

If Yasmine weren’t wearing the blindfold, she would have seen Laura shake her head in disappointment rather than smile as she had imagined. She stood, hands clenching and unclenching nervously, and waited for Laura to undress her.

Laura stood and gave another look into the camera as if to say, ‘See, I was right. If her mind is set on something…’ Laura wasn’t worried about Lilly and Jason seeing Yasmine undress. No doubt it wasn’t anything either hadn’t seen before.

Laura approached Yasmine and stood so close they were almost pressed together. Yasmine could feel the taller woman’s breath on her nose as fingers began unbuttoning and peeling away the blouse with painful slowness. The room was deathly silent, the only noise coming from the rustle of the fabric and Yasmine’s quickening breathing.

Blouse, halter top, bra, skirt, panties, shoes. All were removed in succession. Yasmine’s body was flush but she maintained a determined pose. Laura returned to her seat and let the silence continue, taking time to admire Yasmine’s naked body and letting the weight of her decision penetrate her now-exposed skin. It certainly wasn’t the most beautiful body she’d ever seen (that belonged to Heather), but there was an added element of excitement to this perverse seduction. Yasmine was clearly growing more uncomfortable with each passing second, but her release from this torture was well within her grasp…she only had to see that none of this was worth it and just ask to stop.

Yasmine heard Laura sit and after a few moments of hesitation decided to sit herself back on the bed.

“I didn’t say you could sit. Remain standing. Ask your question – you’ve certainly paid the price for it. Or, tell me you’re done and I’ll let you put back on your clothes.”

“Are new members really ‘fucked in’ to the sorority?”

Again, Laura shook her head in disappointment. So be it. “You make it sound so crass, Yasmine. When you make it past your pledge period, I, as your champion, honor you by finding the best person possible to welcome you properly into our sisterhood. You and all your pledge sisters – the one’s that make it that far – will be stripped naked, put into a circle, and fucked by the men of our choosing…while the rest of the house watches. It’s a party unlike any you’ve ever seen and the champions are rewarded not only with the prestige of having their plebe make it that far, but the man they bring is usually asked to ‘contribute’ to that’s girl’s earnings. That’s why some sisters bring in rich men…If you make it in, I’ve already chosen who’ll get to fuck you…and I didn’t choose him because of money.”

Laura noticed how Yasmine’s nipples had hardened during her explanation. ‘Is she excited by the ritual or is it because my Master is getting excited in the other room…Master are you listening?’

‘Yes, Laura,’ came Gregg’s voice in her head.

‘Are you getting excited?’

‘Honestly…yes.’

‘Well, not to worry. If Yasmine decides not to pledge, I’m sure there are several sisters who’ll want you to come to the initiation ceremony…’

Gregg chuckled a bit as Laura returned her attention Yasmine who was now visibly squirming. Closing her eyes, Laura breathed deeply and noticed the faint scent of the girl’s excitement. “Does that excite you, Yasmine? Does the thought of getting fucked in front of a room of people by some stranger excite you…just for membership into some sorority? My last pledge, Natalie, will attest to my excellent taste in man-meat when it comes to the initiation ceremony. She didn’t walk straight for several days afterward. And my choice for this year makes him look average by comparison. Do you think you’d enjoy getting your brains fucked out in a room filled with other men and women?”

“Yessss,” Yasmine hissed, before realizing just what she was agreeing to.

“Knowing this, would you still join?”

“Y…yes.”

Laura shook her head. She was spelling out exactly how deep the chasm was and Yasmine was still willing to jump. “You have another question or is your curiosity sated?”

Laura sat and watched as Yasmine considered if she wanted to ask another question. Her arms instinctively moved to cover her breasts and pussy before she forced them back down to her sides. ‘I was ready to do it before…I’m ready for whatever she’ll do to me.’

Laura’s eyes opened wide. She’d heard Yasmine’s last thought. ‘Master, are you doing that?’

‘Yes. I’m experimenting with something. You should be able to hear her thoughts.’

‘Nice,’ Laura purred. ‘I’m gonna have to find a special way to thank you for that.’

“Okay…I have another question.” ‘The gossip of the century for ESU.’

Laura sighed audibly. “Turn around.”

Yasmine steadied herself and turned slowly. Laura took a moment to admire the girl’s backside. There was a rustling sound as Laura rummaged in her bag. Yasmine had no idea what to expect and was taken completely by surprise when she felt Laura grab her wrist and pull it behind her back. What felt like a soft bracelet was wrapped around her wrist. She heard the sound of Velcro and felt it latched firmly in place. Laura grabbed her other wrist and it too was wrapped in the soft bracelet. There was another sound of Velcro and her wrists were pulled together tightly. It dawned on her too late that now, not only was she naked and blindfolded…but her wrists were securely cuffed behind her back. She’d never felt so vulnerable.

She was spun back around and she could feel Laura’s presence directly in front of her.

“Okay, ask.”

This was the one that would make her the most popular person on campus. “How did you get rid of Brittany Anderson?”

“I didn’t. Charli did that. I just took advantage of the situation she’d created.”

Yasmine was about to ask ‘how?’ but Laura interrupted. “No more. I tire of this game. I’ve answered every one of your questions truthfully. But something tells me, there’s no limit to the lengths you’d be willing to go to get your answers. If I told you that the answer to your next question cost your kneeling before me and licking my twat…you’d do it, wouldn’t you?”

Laura wasn’t surprised when instead of answering, Yasmine’s knees began to bend. Laura put a hand under Yasmine’s chin to stop her descent. “Maybe later,” she said with a sneer. Yasmine took a deep breath in relief but she couldn’t see the hurt look on Laura’s face.

“Now I’ve been honest and forthright in answering your questions, wouldn’t you agree?”

Yasmine nodded.

“Good. Now you will answer mine. For starters, when were you planning on telling me that you were recording this for a story you’re writing for the school newspaper?”

Yasmine was stunned. “I…I…I’m not…I really…I.”

“Shut up. That’s the one and only lie I’ll grant you today. Now answer my question—truthfully.”

Yasmine was positively shaking with fear. All the blood had drained from her face and Laura thought she might pass out. There was no escape. She was naked, blindfolded, and securely bound. She’d heard rumors about the lengths Omega Xis went to protect their secrets and suddenly she feared for her life…or worse.

“I…I don’t know. I…I guess I wasn’t going to tell you at all.”

Laura traced her fingernails across the top of Yasmine’s chest. She flinched at the touch but endured it helplessly. It was doubly frustrating that the excitement that she’d felt building up earlier only seemed to increase with her being caught.

“Let me ask you another question…a very simple one. If you weren’t on the paper, and knowing everything you now know about my sorority, would you still join?”

“Yes.” It was little more than a whisper.

“Let me contextualize my question, because I don’t think you’re considering it with the seriousness it deserves. This is a life-altering question and one you shouldn’t answer lightly.” Laura stepped to Yasmine’s side and unzipped the girl’s purse. Yasmine groaned with disappointment as soon as she heard the zipper. Laura stopped the recorder, rewound it a bit and heard her voice. She stopped it, ejected the tape, and dropped it into her duffle bag. “Now it’s real. You no longer have your evidence, and thus cannot publish your exposé…Do you still want to join Omega Xi. Think carefully – this is not just a minor setback. We will NEVER allow you to write a story about us. Everything I told you earlier is true – the sex, the whoring…there’s also spankings, humiliation, degradation, and isolation. Is this a group you really want to join? I’m giving you a way out. You don’t need to join Omega Xi to be my friend.”

Yasmine didn’t know her thoughts were an open book to Laura. She weighed the loss of her story with being on the inside. Even if what Laura said was true, that she’d never get the story she wanted…she could still be a member of the campus’s most elite group of women. Sure the stuff Laura said sounded bad, but it couldn’t possibly be all THAT bad…and the power and the prestige she’d have after going active…She’d never have to show her face in her hick home town again. She’d never have to look back on those small people. Laura had told her she could make it…and she was determined to do just that.

Laura no longer felt guilty for telling Yasmine she had Omega Xi potential. Yasmine may be innocent in the ways of the world, but even with the truth staring her in the face, she’d chosen to burn the bridges behind her on her quest to what she viewed as her destiny. Yasmine truly was Omega Xi material.

“Yes.”

“Yes what?” Laura asked, the last of her dissolved.

“Yes…I still want to be an Omega Xi.” She smiled proudly. Yasmine imagined Laura smiling with pride along with her…But in truth, Laura was wiping away a tear.

“So be it. You’ve made your decision. I’ve got another question…and answer me honestly. What you say will have no impact on my decision to champion you.” Laura was finding it hard to keep the sadness from her voice…but she needed to know this: “That night at the club…when you kissed me…was it because you really liked me or because you thought it would help you get your story?”

Yasmine’s hesitation told Laura all she needed to know even without the truth being heard inside her mind. “Because I really like you.”

As if her words were a cutting knife, Laura flinched. In a burst of rage she slapped Yasmine full across the face. So stunned was the girl that she tripped backward onto the bed. Cringing in fear she tried to shuffle backward, but Laura grabbed one of her ankles and dragged her back to the edge of the bed. She held Yasmine’s face securely in her hand. “I told you not to lie. Now tell me the truth!” she spat at the cringing girl.

“O…Okay…I thought it’d help me get the story!” she sobbed. “I don’t really like girls…in that way…but you were the first I’d…I’d at least considered…you were so…so…” she paused, unable to find the right words to explain the unfamiliar feelings she had for Laura that night. “The alcohol helped give me courage…I guess…I think it was something I wanted to do.”

Laura knew she was speaking the truth. It helped take the sting away…but just a little. She released her face and Yasmine fell backward, too afraid to move.

With Yasmine lying naked on the bed, Laura turned to face the clock with the camera imbedded in its face. This would be the most painful part, but she already knew how Yasmine would answer…but the two people watching in secret in the bathroom needed to hear it for themselves.

Laura’s face was a mask of disappointment as she asked, “What if I told you that you’d have to dump Jason. That sisters are not allowed to have romantic relationships in their first year.” Laura asked this for Jason’s sake. She wouldn’t do to Jason what she’d done to Chad last year. It still made her sad every time she remembered how she hurt and embarrassed him. He’d found out about that very rule the night his then-girlfriend got initiated into Omega Xi. Laura had practically destroyed him when she forced him to watch his love get fucked by another man…forced him to witness first-hand how his girlfriend had chosen the sorority over him. The girl had since flunked out and was no longer in the picture…and there was no danger of Charli doing the same to him. And Laura had since turned a new leaf and Chad had forgiven her, but Laura had never really forgiven herself. She was not about to put Jason through that same torment. If Yasmine was going to enter the sorority, she’d do so severing her attachments herself. Jason and Lilly would hear it from Yasmine’s own lips.

And Yasmine didn’t disappoint. “He’s gone. Not a problem.” She said it with such flippant immediacy that Laura had to again tamp down her anger. Laura considered asking why it wasn’t a problem, but decided that doing so would only further crush Jason. Knowing Jason was in the other room watching, she mouthed silently to the camera, “I’m sorry.”

“And what about Lilly?”

Again, Yasmine was quick to cut her long-time friend from her life for the sake of becoming an Omega Xi. She sat up straighter, taking on an air of confidence – which was somewhat comical given her restraints and her nudity. “I’m so ready to be done with that cow. Once I’m an Omega Xi, it wouldn’t be good to be seen with her anyway.”

Laura closed her eyes, trying to keep the anger from her voice. “What do you mean?”

“She’s so small town. She’s just another fat hick girl who’ll end up pregnant in some trailer park somewhere. When we’re done here, I’ll break it to her gently that I need to find a new roommate for next semester. She’s not too bright, but I’ll let her down gently.”

Laura had heard enough. ‘Master, it’s time.’ “Yasmine, you needn’t to bother.”

Yasmine tilted her head, confused. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, you won’t need to tell them. You already did.”

While Yasmine tried to understand what Laura meant, Laura walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. Jason and Lilly both looked up at her with red-rimmed eyes. As Laura had expected, these two had gotten hurt. They stared daggers at her and Laura did her best to meet their murderous gaze with compassion.

“Come on Jason. We’re done here.”

Yasmine heard the voice. “Lilly? Oh God, Lilly, is that you? I…”

“I’m sorry Lilly. Jason.” Laura offered, knowing her apologies didn’t amount to much.

“So am I, Laura,” said Lilly. “Mostly, I’m sorry that in just a few weeks, you got to know my best friend better than me.” She turned to the naked girl sitting on the bed. “Have fun with your new friends, you fucking bitch.”

“No…Lilly, no…wait!”

“Come on Jason. Grab that bottle of Jack Daniels. We’re either going to get really drunk tonight or light her clothes on fire…maybe both.” Laura had the feeling that with a little liquid courage, Lilly might finally also make up for lost time with Jason. Alcohol and rage had a funny way of bringing people together.

Yasmine stood and started walking blindly toward the bedroom door, but Laura just pushed her back onto the bed. She heard the door slam and like a cold bucket of water, she knew the two people once closest to her were forever cut from her life.

“How…how could you?” she sobbed.

“It had to be that way. It’s less painful.”

“How could you have hurt me any worse!?”

“Not for you – less painful for them. Your pain is just beginning.”

“W…what do you mean?”

‘Master, did you do it?’ Laura thought to Gregg, who at that moment stepped into the room.

‘Yes. They won’t be able to even mention the secrets you talked about today with anyone except each other. Same with Yasmine – she can only talk about what she heard with other full Omega Xi members. She won’t be able to tell a soul.’

“Who…who’s there?”

“Relax, Yasmine. Just someone who’s going to help welcome you into your new sisterhood. Oh, and by the way…you’ve been fired from the newspaper.”

“WHAT!?! HOW!?!”

“I sent two of my sisters to your editor’s office last night. Natalie and Jenny. They made it well worth his while not to keep you on the staff. He got to live out every man’s fantasy and got to score with two VERY beautiful women. Oh, did I mention that one of them is the new pledge trainer? The other is the social chair. It took some political wrangling, but I’ve got them both on the executive committee. Needless to say, given their newly elevated status, neither was particularly pleased that I made their first task the buying off of your editor. They’re both looking forward to meeting you and administering to your training. I suggest that in the days to come, you do EVERYTHING you can to make it up to them. Since they’re both young, the more senior members of the sorority won’t sign your pledge paddle until at least the junior members sign first…and I promise you neither Natalie nor Jenny will be in particularly helpful moods.”

Gregg walked up to Laura and embraced her. He’d witnessed everything in his mind and truly felt sorry for his Slave. She’d given Yasmine every opportunity to not go through with this, but the girl had her own agenda. When Laura had complimented Yasmine a few weeks ago by saying she thought she could be an Omega Xi, she didn’t know just how right she was. Quick to dismiss her friends, ready to use her body to escape what she thought was a simple life – Yasmine was truly Omega Xi material.

“I have a present for you,” he whispered into Laura’s ear.

She was about to protest, that she didn’t feel worthy of any gifts at the moment, but he didn’t let her talk. He put his hands onto her temples and dove into her mind. ‘You need to accept this gift – I cannot force it on you.’

‘Okay Master, I’m ready,’ Laura thought. She closed her eyes and braced for him. His mind closed around hers, like a blanket wrapping tighter and tighter. Soon it felt like the weight was pulling her down and it was a struggle not to pass out.

Laura reached out with her mind. She felt their minds touch and the room spun for a second. The first thing she felt was Gregg’s hands leave her face as he half-sat/half-collapsed in the chair behind him. For him, relinquishing control was like swimming upstream. Whatever the power was, it didn’t like its owner letting someone else call the shots. It was a constant battle for him to let her use it.

Laura’s eyes opened and Gregg gasped in surprise.

“What’s going on?! Laura?” Yasmine asked from the bed, hearing heavy breathing, but not seeing the dramatic surge of powers just feet from where she sat.

Laura couldn’t answer Yasmine just yet. She was seeing the world with new eyes – eyes harnessing the power of her master’s magic. Everything in the room was more vivid, more clear. She could see the pores in Yasmine’s face, smell the perfume she wore from across the room. She could even hear the bead of sweat rolling down between the girl’s breasts.

“Laura? Are you okay?” Gregg asked, standing again. He allowed her to look through his eyes and she saw why he was so startled. Her eyes had completely glazed over solid white. It was as if she had no irises, no pupils. But they weren’t just white…they seemed to glow.

“Who…who was that? Where do I know that voice from.” Yasmine struggled to place it, so familiar.

Laura realized that she was breathing rapidly. She needed to get control. She could feel how hard Gregg was working to let her use his powers. And he would only be able to keep this up for so long.

“Are you okay, Master?” she said out loud.

“Master?” Yasmine echoed worriedly.

“Yes…but please don’t take too long.”

Laura was immediately filled with so much love for Gregg, it was almost overpowering. He’d given her a gift that took the utmost trust. She turned to Yasmine, not wanting to waste another second.

“Are you ready to know what being an Omega Xi is really all about, Yasmine? Are you ready to forsake everything you once were and fulfill your potential?”

Yasmine couldn’t hear the sarcasm or scorn in Laura’s words – all she knew was that her life as an Omega Xi began now. What she didn’t know was that she’d inadvertently signed up for more…much, much more.

Laura stepped up close to Yasmine, so close their bodies were touching. She saw a bead of sweat roll down the side of Yasmine’s face, even though the room was relatively cool. She leaned forward and licked it off, Yasmine gasping at the contact. At the same time Laura sent a jolt of pleasure through Yasmine’s body almost knocking her off her feet.

“Oh!”

Laura didn’t have the subtlety or deft touch that Gregg had with months of experience. It didn’t really matter – crudely or eloquently, Yasmine belonged to her now.

Laura’s fingers combed through Yasmine’s hair sending little shivers of delight through the girl. Laura nuzzled at Yasmine’s ear while she gently played with the girl’s breasts. Her nipples were so engorged and tingly that it was bordering on painful. “I would have embraced you as my equal, Yasmine – without you having to join my sorority. But no longer. By entering the sorority, you place yourself at my whim. I will sculpt you and mold you into an image of my choosing. You’ll be the envy of all, and friend to none.”

Her hand moved further down, trailing over Yasmine’s stomach. Fingernails played with the soft, downy hairs that rested above moistening lips. Yasmine shuddered. She desperately wanted Laura to finish the journey south, but at the same time dreaded it and what it would mean if she caved into her desire. She wasn’t a lesbian…

“Tell me what you want.” Laura’s lips kissed down her neck and her bound and blind captive whimpered.

“N…not this. Not like…this.”

While Laura’s left hand danced dangerously close to Yasmine’s pussy her other hand reached around and drew little circles over her asscheeks. Goose pimples broke out over her skin.

“You don’t get to choose what pleasures to enjoy. You only get to choose if you get to enjoy pleasure at all.”

“I…I don’t understand…” she whispered nervously.

Laura dragged a finger through Yasmine’s flowing cunt, the succulent juices quickly coating her finger. She brought it to her lips and noisily licked it off. “Mmm. Yasmine, you taste so good…Taste your pleasure.” She dragged another finger through her cunt and touched it against Yasmine’s lips. The girl flinched away in disgust.

“Ug! No…Please…”

Laura used her other hand to grab Yasmine’s hair below the blindfold and yanked back harshly. “Never refuse a gift from me again, Yasmine. When you accept, you enjoy. When you refuse – you suffer. Now lick it!”

Tears would have rolled down her face if they weren’t intercepted by the blindfold. Her lips parted and tentatively she stuck out her tongue. Laura touched her finger to the tongue and waited until Yasmine reluctantly sucked the digit in. Immediately she sent a rush of pleasure through Yasmine’s body that nearly made her knees collapse. She moaned around the digit and eagerly sucked harder.

Laura’s white eyes glowed in delight. “Oh, Master…she sucks so good. You’re going to love these lips and tongue on your cock!”

Gregg shifted uncomfortably in his chair, his cock trying to tear through the fabric of his jeans. The pleasure Laura was feeling at her domination over Yasmine was amplified by their connection.

Yasmine whimpered, having forgotten that there was someone else in this room – someone Laura called ‘Master.’ Laura’s finger was suddenly jerked free from her mouth and she heard the rustling of clothing. Next, she felt Laura press herself tightly against her in a loving embrace. Nipples touched nipples, lips caressed her cheek, and a warm stickiness pressed against her pelvis. Laura was naked.

Despite the inexplicable excitement boiling her blood, Yasmine was suddenly embraced by a cold panic. It was too much too fast. Her body and mind were both fighting for control. “L…Laura. I…I don’t…I don’t like this. P-p-please stop.”

Laura trailed a hand back down between Yasmine’s legs and pressed firmly against her overheated mound while her lips kissed and sucked at her neck. “No.”

Pressing even harder and moving her hand in small circles, Laura intensified the pleasure coursing through Yasmine’s veins. Her fingers made wet sluicing sounds as they swirled around her opening. “We’re going to have to see about getting this waxed. I think I’ll like you better smooth.”

“Please stop…I thought you were my friend…I thought you liked me…” Yasmine’s words were saying no but her hips began grinding in small circles against Laura’s hand.

Laura’s lips licked lower, kissing in the valley between Yasmine’s breasts. “I do like you….mmm, you taste wonderful.” Laura kissed over to Yasmine’s right nipple, licking at it with her tongue, feeling the stiff nubbin bend and flex as she sucked at it. She held it in her teeth and pulled at it, letting pain mix with pleasure.

“Ungh!”

“You have such beautiful breasts…I like them very much.”

“I…I don’t want this!”

Laura bit down painfully on the nipple, cutting through Yasmine’s pleasure like a knife.

“OW!!”

Without missing a beat, Laura switched over to the other nipple and began lovingly licking and sucking at it as if nothing had just happened. Her fingers were still working between Yasmine’s legs and the juices were running ever stronger. “You still don’t get it, do you, Yasmine? You don’t get to say what you like and don’t like. The only choice you have is whether or not you ACCEPT. If you accept the pleasure I choose to give you, you will enjoy it. If you choose not to accept it, you won’t. Do we understand each other?” Laura sucked harder at the nipple and inserted two fingers up into Yasmine’s cunt. Using Gregg’s powers, she amplified the pleasure the girl was feeling.

“Uh!”

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes.’” Laura stood and again removed her fingers from Yasmine’s crotch. She tapped the girl’s trembling lips with her sticky fingers. “Open.” This time Yasmine only hesitated for a second before her lips parted and sucked in the wet digits. “That’s better. You’re learning.”

Laura stepped close again, positioning her knee between Yasmine’s legs so that the girl’s cunt ground against her thigh. Pulling her fingers free, Laura pressed her lips firmly against Yasmine’s and probed at her mouth with her tongue. When Yasmine finally relented and parted her lips, Laura’s tongue dove in. She grabbed a fistful of the younger girl’s honey-blonde hair and intensified the kiss while her other hand grabbed the girl’s ass, helping her grind her drooling cunt against her leg. Laura unleashed waves of pleasure into Yasmine’s body and soon she had the girl humping uncontrollably against her leg while moaning into her mouth.

Seconds later, Yasmine came. Laura had to hold the girl up as her body vibrated in her arms. While Yasmine panted and tried to regain control of her body, Laura held her close and gently stroked her hair. “See, Pet. When you accept, I reward. Now let’s see how well you’ve learned your lessons.”

Laura stepped back, taking a second to make sure her charge could stand on her own before turning to face Gregg. “Master, you look uncomfortable in those clothes. Why don’t you take them off. I’ll have her ready for you soon.”

Gregg stood and Laura helped him unzip his pants. Soon he was as naked as the two girls in the room. Laura gently fisted his enormous hard on for a second. “Oooh, Master. Your cock is so big…I’m afraid you’re going to tear her apart!” Yasmine gasped at these words. She still had no idea who else was there, but she was afraid. “I think I better hurry up and make sure she’s ready for you.”

Laura stepped over to Yasmine and turned her around almost 180-degrees. She wanted to make sure her master had a perfect view of what she had planned next. While he sat back in the chair and slowly ran his fist up and down his cock, enjoying the show, Laura used her foot to spread Yasmine’s leg’s further apart. She kissed and licked from the girl’s shoulder blade down her back, and over one asscheek. Yasmine gasped and clenched, causing dimples to appear on her asscheeks.

“Mmm, cute. But I want you to relax,” Laura said, kneeling on the floor.

Yasmine either didn’t or couldn’t and her ass remained firmly clenched.

“Tsk, tsk.” Laura reached up and sharply smacked Yasmine on one cheek, amplifying both the pain and the pleasure. Yasmine’s cried out in shock, surprised at how much it hurt and how much she enjoyed it. “Relax.”

Yasmine took a few deep breaths and forced her muscles to obey her will.

“That’s better.” Laura kissed and licked at each of her cheeks until she heard the girl moan. “Bend forward a little.” Yasmine leaned forward, realizing she had to thrust out her ass a little to keep from falling over. It was exactly what Laura wanted. She put both her thumbs next to Yasmine’s labia and pulled them apart, revealing her glistening pink interior.

“Ohh, that’s just so beautiful…I need a taste.” Yasmine gasped as Laura’s tongue probed into her most sensitive hole and unabashedly licked in and out. She tried standing straight to pull free, but Laura’s fingernails dug into her thigh-flesh and Yasmine quickly rethought her strategy. Her wrists pulled and tugged at their restraint but it didn’t give an inch.

It felt so good, but it was so wrong. An hour ago she was ready to become one of the elites and now she was blindfolded, her wrists were secured behind her back, and her role model was on her knees licking out her pussy from behind. She couldn’t make the revulsion she felt at being used in such a way reconcile with the intense pleasure she was feeling. Finally not seeing an escape, she pushed her revulsion aside and simply went with the pleasure.

“That’s better,” Laura said from beneath her, now moving forward a little, attacking her clit. Yasmine yelped in surprise as well as in pleasure. Her clit was engorged and super-sensitive and Laura’s amazing tongue work was leading her quickly again toward orgasm.

“Oh, yesss.”

Yasmine’s hips started grinding, gearing up for her release. She was almost there when Laura pulled back, and pried open her asscheeks with her thumbs.

Laura attacked the winking rosebud with her tongue and lips and Yasmine yelped in horror. “AHHH! No!! Not there!”

Laura only paused for a half-second, long enough to whisper, “accept,” before returning to her wet attack. Yasmine squirmed and fought, unable to break free from Laura’s attack without falling over. She was off balance physically and mentally. Laura’s tongue wormed its way deeper and Yasmine’s legs shook. It shouldn’t have felt this good.

“Noooo! AHHH!”

Laura reached around and massaged Yasmine’s clit while licking out her asshole. She sent waves of pleasure coursing through the younger girl’s body, but not enough to send her over the edge. Her body was on fire. This was nothing like the ‘man-on-top’ sex she and Jason had. This was all so taboo and it sent her mind reeling with how much she was enjoying it.

Unconsciously, her back arched more and her knees bent, thrusting her ass even harder into Laura’s mouth. To her dismay, Laura pulled her tongue out and smiled. “That’s it, my pet. Here’s your reward.”

Yasmine felt a finger slither into her dripping cunt, twist and turn for a few seconds and then slip back out. Suddenly that same finger pressed against her asshole. Because the finger was slick with her juices and her passage was lubed with Laura’s spit, the finger met with very little resistance. Easily it snaked in until Laura’s knuckles pressed against her asscheeks. Yasmine sucked in breath!

“OH GOD! It’s in my ass!” And before Yasmine could process this latest violation, her body shuddered in orgasm, her cunt squishing around the hand that was still massaging there, her asshole clamping tightly around the invading digit.

Laura kept the pleasure coursing through her body, returning her tongue to Yasmine’s cunt, fucking her finger in and out of her ass. Yasmine shook and bucked, sweat beading over her body, her balance only maintained by Laura’s hands and face anchoring there.

And suddenly it was over. All her support was gone and she as falling. With a thud she landed on the pillow-softness of the bed directly in front of her. Her body was still quaking and the room felt cold. She was still blind and couldn’t move her arms, but she pulled her legs up into a fetal position, her cunt and ass made wet squishy noises.

She didn’t know if she wanted to cry or shout with joy. She’d never felt so much pleasure or so violated. The bed felt like it was spinning. She buried her face into the comforter and passed out.

* * *

“Oh God! Yes! Fuck me in my ass!!” Laura yelled with blatant passion. Gregg was kneeling behind Laura who knelt on the bed on all fours, her body forming a bridge over Yasmine’s body.

Gregg’s jack-hammer strokes were shaking the bed violently and that was what finally woke Yasmine up. It was with some surprise that as her senses came back online, the site she was greeted with was Laura’s taut body arching over her face, her body being so viciously pummeled from behind that it seemed that at any moment her arms would give way and crush Yasmine beneath.

As if the fucking pair above her knew that she’d just woken up, Gregg grabbed a fistful of Laura’s hair roughly – just as she liked it – and pulled her back so she was leaning against his chest. He held her against him – one hand against her throat and his other hand down below, fiercely rubbing her pussy while his cock continued to pile-drive in and out of her ass. Laura’s body was stretched tight and glistened with sweat.

Yasmine had no idea how long she was out, but it appeared as if these two had been at it for some time. And at that moment she realized that not only could she see what was happening, but that her arms were free…but she was still immobilized – and not by any physical bondage. She was unable to move, almost unwilling to blink as she watched the incredible display of passion before her.

Laura’s face was a mask of pure, unadulterated pleasure as Gregg’s mammoth cock skewered her ass. Her body was arched backward, tight like a bow so that her head rested on Gregg’s shoulder, their cheeks pressed against each other. Laura’s arms were thrown up over her head, reaching back to anchor herself by holding onto the back of Gregg’s head. Their bodies slapped together noisily, Gregg withholding nothing as he repeatedly skewered the hot blonde.

Yasmine’s eyes went wide once she fully understood just where Laura was being fucked. It COULDN’T feel that good. Laura’s should have been screaming in pain…but there was no mistaking Laura’s enjoyment. Yasmine was awed by the size of the man’s dick – it had to be more than twice the size of Jason’s.

Yasmine sat up, mesmerized by Laura’s body. She reached out her hand, tentatively pressing a palm against Laura’s chest, pulled flat by her backward arch. Laura’s eyes remained firmly shut but she reached out for Yasmine’s head, unceremoniously grabbing her hair and pulling the girl’s mouth against one of her erect nipples. Yasmine didn’t hesitate, licking at the nubbin as if her life depended on it. It was salty with Laura’s sweat, but that just drove her to suck harder. She wasn’t being fucked like Laura, or stimulated in any visible manner…and yet she felt herself heading for her own orgasm. She dropped a hand to her own sopping pussy, rubbing at the engorged clit, almost sure that even if her hands were still bound, she’d be moments away from another orgasm.

“Oh God, I’m…I’m gonna cum! AHHH! MASTER!!” Laura cried, not caring if they heard her down the hall, across the street, or even across Lake Michigan.

Gregg released Laura’s body and she crashed forward, pinning Yasmine beneath her. She still had a firm grip on the girl’s head and Yasmine was forced to watch from inches away the expression of pure ecstasy on Laura’s face as her body surrendered to the orgasm. Yasmine cried out as a sympathetic orgasm racked her body. As a look of utter bliss overcame Laura’s face, Yasmine noticed that the man behind her hadn’t slowed.

In the fog of her own pleasure, Yasmine finally thought to look at the man’s face, but Laura moved into her line of sight, descending and pressing her lips to Yasmine’s. The kiss was soft and passionate, their tongues finding each other. Laura’s face was one of pure bliss, pure contentment. It was as if she didn’t even notice the incredible cock fucking in and out of her ass at that very moment.

It didn’t seem possible, but Gregg’s fucking sped up. Laura pulled her lips away from Yasmine’s, a drunken smile across her face, her blue eyes shining despite being half-closed in ecstasy. “Ooh,” Laura whispered, feeling something subtle Gregg’s ravaging of her ass. “Here it comes…5…4…3…2…”

Gregg pulled free suddenly and Laura instantly flipped onto her back, parallel with Yasmine. She opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes, her face the very picture of eager anticipation.

Yasmine watched as the guy sped to the side of the bed, putting one knee beside Laura’s head. His fist was gripping his mammoth cock tightly as he placed the head right at her lips. Seen this close, Yasmine still couldn’t believe that something that big was just in Laura’s ass.

With a heavy sigh, Gregg relaxed his grip and the first tremendous spurt of cum flew from the tip of his cock. It was like a thick stream of white piss that lasted several seconds. His aim was slightly off and a bit splashed across Laura’s upper lip, under her nose and up across her cheek. If Laura minded, she gave no indication. Her mouth just opened wider as the rest of Gregg’s tremendous load began filling up her waiting mouth.

Thick, heavy, globs of cum flooded into Laura’s mouth, but she didn’t flinch. Yasmine was caught between revulsion and awe. She’d tasted Jason’s cum once before and couldn’t spit it out fast enough. But with each spurt, Laura looked like she was one step closer to nirvana. Yasmine licked her lips, eyeing the glob slowly oozing down Laura’s cheek.

Gregg jacked his fist up and down his cock, milking the last drops into Laura’s mouth. Without ever opening her eyes, she lifted her face just a little, and closed her lips around the piss-hole. She gave it a quick little suck, making sure she didn’t miss a drop. Gregg took a step back and finally Yasmine looked up.

Shock and fear paralyzed her. There was Dr. Walters, his tremendous cock just inches from Laura’s cheek. The man she’d fantasized about all semester. He’d been there the entire time. He’d witnessed her humiliation…and now he was staring directly at her…he was the one Laura had called ‘Master.’

Words failed Yasmine. Her lips moved but her voice didn’t work. Laura moaned beside her and Yasmine watched as her tongue played with the pool of cum behind closed lips. There was an audible ‘gulp’ as Laura swallowed it down, and then her tongue traced around her smiling lips, licking off the last traces. Laura finally opened her eyes and saw Yasmine watching her. With a dreamy expression, she used a finger to wipe the escaped cum off her cheek. She held it before her eyes, as if seeing a work of art in the gooey pearl-drop that was running down her finger. She opened her mouth and then looked again at Yasmine with a mischievous grin.

Yasmine didn’t know why her lips parted, but they did, and in went Laura’s cum-coated finger. The act was revolting…but that didn’t stop her from sucking and licking every ounce away. Yasmine was ashamed at her behavior. The taste was sickening…and exciting at the same time.

Laura pulled free her finger and turned her face slightly away. “Clean my cheek.”

Yasmine gasped in horror. She glanced quickly up at Dr. Walters, but his face was flat and unreadable. Yasmine’s first thought was to find a towel, but as if she weren’t in control of her body, she felt herself leaning forward. With long, wet laps, she licked off all of Dr. Walter’s semen. She wanted to vomit…she wanted to get fucked. Her mind was a dizzying blur as she tried to reconcile the two extremes.

Laura finally pushed Yasmine away and rolled onto her side in the middle of the bed. Gregg lay down behind her and cradled her head in his arm. She reached behind her and pulled upward on her asscheek. Gregg knew what she wanted and reinserted his still-hard cock back into her waiting ass. Laura sighed in contentment. They didn’t fuck, they just held each other, joined in more ways than Yasmine could comprehend.

With eyes still closed in contentment, Laura simply said, “Leave.” She sighed as Gregg’s cock flexed inside her.

Yasmine made no move, not comprehending all that had just happened.

“I said LEAVE, plebe. I’m done with you today.” Laura’s mask of bliss showed nothing of the command in her voice.

Yasmine was dumbstruck. The spell finally seemed to break and she could move of her own accord. And despite everything that had happened to her in the last hour, she realized that she didn’t want to leave. Wasn’t she going to get to fuck Dr. Walters? Didn’t Laura say she was getting her ready for him?

“Yasmine, I won’t tell you again.”

Disappointment was written clearly on Yasmine’s face. She was like a child being promised candy and then having it taken away. Protests stuck silently in her mouth. Uncomprehendingly, she stood from the bed, suddenly ashamed to have Dr. Walters watching her naked body so intently. She found her clothing, rumpled on the floor. With shaking fingers she dressed herself, hoping against hope that at any minute Laura would change her mind and ask her to stay.

But Laura’s eyes remained closed. Yasmine had never seen anyone look so peaceful…especially someone with an inhumanly large cock imbedded in their backside.

Finally giving up hope, she turned and headed toward the door.

“Yasmine?”

Yasmine spun, her eyes relit with anticipation. “Yes?”

“You will come to my room tomorrow night at nine. We have much to discuss regarding your new role as an Omega Xi pledge.” Laura paused and for a second. Gregg’s stare became even more intense and Yasmine felt like her head was wrapped in wool. “You will not disappoint me. You will not disobey me. You are mine now. Understood?”

The fog lifted and Gregg rested his head down wearily. Yasmine couldn’t explain why, but she knew Laura’s words were true.

“Go now. You need to get back to campus so you can begin looking for a new place to live. I don’t think Lilly will tolerate your presence any longer. If you’re lucky she and Jason may have skipped burning your clothes and instead just be fucking each other.” Laura’s eyes still hadn’t opened.

The full impact of all that Yasmine had gone through hit her like a ton of bricks. She’d humiliated her boyfriend. Her one and only true friend on campus now despised her. Her relationship with Laura was not the friendship it once could have been – it was whatever the rules of the sorority said it was…maybe even something darker now. And her one passion – the newspaper – was forever closed to her. She had nothing left except what the sorority – that is, Laura – could offer.

She regretted what she’d done – the choices she’d just made. But she couldn’t take any of it back. This game had no reset button. It was too late.

The thrill she should have expected at being in the sorority didn’t exist. Despite the fact that tomorrow she’d meet her fifty or so ‘sisters’, she never felt more alone.

Holding back a sob, she quietly exited the suite.

* * *

It took another half-hour for Gregg to recover. That entire time he and Laura just held each other, neither talking, neither overtly moving. His cock remained hard and deeply imbedded inside her, and she occasionally squeezed his length with her ass muscles and he occasionally flexed, causing goose bumps to break out across her flesh.

Having gotten to briefly share his powers, Laura understood just how taxing it was, especially since he had to tweak three minds tonight all while letting her control a portion of it. She remembered hearing once when he, Heather and Emily were talking about it shortly after his battle with David. It apparently took considerably less effort when working within the minds of people with whom he had a strong emotional bond. It was like playing a familiar instrument. But Yasmine, Jason, and Lilly were all strangers…he had no intuitive sense of their minds. Laura took it as a testament of Gregg’s feelings for her that he exerted almost no effort when he slipped into her mind.

Gregg’s headache soon passed and he began kissing Laura’s shoulder. His left hand, previously draped lazily over her side, now moved upward and caressed her breast. His touch was soft and loving and yet increasingly insistent. Laura loved how he lavished her breasts with the same attention he would give to any of the other girls in their group, even though hers were the smallest. She never really cared all that much that her breasts were small since she more than made up for it everywhere else. Still, it was just yet another in the long list of reasons why she continued to devote herself to this man. He had continually offered her freedom, but in her mind, he hadn’t yet given her a good enough reason.

“Penny for your thoughts,” he said softly between kisses.

“They’re yours for free,” she sighed, her hand covering his while he toyed with her breast.

“I know…but I don’t have the energy right now.” His cock flexed and she knew he was lying.

Smiling, she decided to play along. “I’m just feeling content with the world right now. This is how I thought I’d feel after we destroyed Brittany…a month overdue.”

“No regrets about we did to Yasmine?” Gregg began a slow, sensuous fuck in and out of her ass.

“Ohh, mnnn. No, Master. I thought I would…but I don’t. No regrets, but I do feel sorry for her.”

“And why’s that?”

“Because I was where she was three years ago. I thought Omega Xi was the key to my future happiness. Everyone there fighting and clawing for just a little bit of prestige, a little bit of gain. They just don’t see how small their world is. And even though my world is now just you and a few others, it’s infinitely bigger and better than anything they’ll ever know. Yasmine can’t see that yet…maybe she never will. And you can’t save them all like you did me.”

Gregg began picking up the pace of his thrusting, but still keeping it gentle. Laura released Gregg’s hand and moved hers down to her pussy. “Oh, Master…Fuck me!”

Gregg ignored her plea. Instead, he just kept thrusting at his slow pace, refusing to escalate things just yet. “What will you do about Yasmine?”

Laura didn’t know if she wanted to laugh or cry. She wanted to get fucked, but when her master wanted to talk, he wanted to talk…even if it was while he fucked her up the ass.

“Ohh…shit…I’ll give her everything she wants. I’ll train her to be an Omega Xi…and she’ll be one of the best. Just because it’s not what I wanted for her, doesn’t mean I shouldn’t grant her wish…after all, she’s already paid the price.”

“Why don’t you just walk away from Omega Xi? You clearly don’t like them. You clearly don’t need them.”

It was a surprisingly deep question…and even more surprising since she just realized that she never really thought about why. “Maybe because I think they need me. Like I said, you can’t save them all…and probably most of them don’t deserve saving…I don’t know that I did…But, I guess it’s because it’s the only thing that defines me…other than being your Slave. Outside the sorority, I don’t know who I am.”

“I know who you are.”

“I know, Master. You know me better than I know myself…But I’m just not ready to accept myself as you see me. Besides, so far my plans have been working. For the most part, I’ve got the executive committee on my side…with yours and Heather’s help, of course. Also, Natalie’s the new pledge trainer and Jenny is the new social chair. The social chair isn’t technically an executive committee position, but I managed to convince the others to allow her to sit with us in the dining room. It’ll go a long way to giving her an implied status. So with their help I can begin changing just what Omega Xi is – starting with our new entering pledge class.”

“Why do you even care?”

“I don’t really…but it sure as hell would be a more fun place if they’d just lighten up a little. Besides, if I stay and help steer the ship, I can do something quite extraordinary.”

“And what’s that?” Gregg asked, quickening his pace, indicating that he already knew but just wanted to hear her say it.

“I can give YOU Omega Xi, Master. If I own the sorority and you own me, then YOU own the sorority! The most beautiful women on campus will be at my beck and call. They’ll do whatever I want because I lead them. And you control me. Thus, you control Omega Xi. I know how much pain it causes you to overextend your powers. But now, you won’t have to!”

There were sharp physical limitations to his powers. One was the number of women he could control. David inadvertently found a way around this by abusing drugs, by numbing himself to the damage he was causing himself…Unfortunately it led to his madness and subsequent death. But Laura, found a loophole in the rules of the game. Nothing said he couldn’t control by proxy. She was giving him complete and total control over a multitude of the hottest girls on campus. Soon enough his morals would have to find some way to accept this gift – a gift that was his whether he truly wanted it or not. No doubt Heather would find a way to make the fact that he had over fifty of the hottest girls on campus at his disposable not sound like a poisoned pill. He could already see her eyes lighting up with the idea that, through Gregg, she too now had control.

Gregg rolled Laura onto her stomach and really began pile-driving his cock into her ass. The idea that he now had his pick of all the Omega Xis had him so turned on, the time for casual conversation was over. “Oh God, Master! You like that, don’t you? It’s only what you deserve! AHH Fuck! Fifty hot college girls waiting to do your bidding…Fifty and counting!”

Gregg collapsed onto Laura’s back, his hips fucking up and down in a blur. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so his lips brushed against her ear. “Slave, I accept your gift.”

He go of her hair and intensified his fucking even more. The bed shook and bounced and it was all Laura could do just to hang on. Her hands gripped the comforter so tightly her knuckles turned white all while she strained to keep her back arched and her ass up in the air.

Suddenly, as Gregg thrust down harshly and she felt his cock expand, about to unleash it’s torrent of juice, she felt him slam into her mind once more and everything went white. His voice echoed in her ear as well as her mind “I give you this gift in thanks…”—

– She was in a church. The pews were filled with the rich, the powerful, and the elite. At the front of the church was her master, Gregg, in a tuxedo and looking her way with love and desire. She’d dreamed this dream a thousand times since the night he defeated David. And now her master was showing it to her again…but it was subtly different.

At the altar, Gregg was joined by Emily, the cute pony-tailed nymph who had been with Gregg since he came into his powers. Gregg and Emily shared a searing kiss and when their lips finally parted, Emily looked toward Laura and crooked her finger, motioning the tall blonde closer. Laura felt compelled to obey her, if for no other reason than she was the one who took her master’s virginity, and therefore held a position of reverence in Laura’s mind.

Laura watched as the women in the pews stared at her with lust and envy. She knew she was one of the privileged few to know Gregg intimately. One woman muttered the word “Slave” with disgust. But Laura just pitied the woman, knowing she had achieved greater purpose in her life by devoting it to her master than this woman would ever know.

When she was halfway down the aisle she looked back up at Gregg and saw that Heather had joined him and Emily. Laura had dreamed this dream so often that she knew without looking down that she was naked…that she wasn’t the bride as was her most guarded desire.

Heather smiled. Her luminescent green eyes bore into Laura’s soul and Laura saw that Heather knew about her secret wish. And still, Heather’s smile wasn’t filled with hate or jealousy. Nor was it filled with a hint of the superiority she could claim from being Gregg’s true love, for being the one of all of Gregg’s women who got to wear the bridal gown.

Laura continued the rest of the way down the aisle, no doubts as to who she was or where she belonged. She stepped up to the bride and lifted her veil. Heather leaned forward and gave the naked bridesmaid a chaste kiss and another soul-lifting smile. Passing off her own bouquet to Emily, Heather turned back to Laura and raised her hands to Laura’s throat. There was a soft click and a black collar was locked into place. Emily returned Heather’s bouquet, stepped around the bride, and attached a leash to Laura’s collar. She led Laura around to stand in front of the bride and groom in front of the faceless pastor’s dais. Gregg’s didn’t seem to see any of this, his attention fully lost in Heather’s luminous green eyes.

While Gregg and Heather joined hands and the pastor began his benediction, Emily pushed down on Laura’s shoulder and the blonde knelt before the couple. Emily then reached for Gregg’s tuxedo zipper and undid the fly, fished inside and extracted her master’s enormous tool. Laura leaned forward and…

…and this is where the dream usually ended. But not this time. Her master’s cock kept coming forward and she parted her lips. Gregg’ slid easily inside and her tongue caressed him. The pastor’s words were a mumbled garble in her ears, but she didn’t care. She opened her throat and allowed Gregg to thrust deeper, fucking her face with smooth, even strokes.

Heather said “I do,” and Gregg’s thrusting gathered speed. From the corner of her eye she watched as he slid a gold band onto Heather’s finger, his hips neither pausing nor slowing.

While Gregg continued to thrust, he dropped one hand to Laura’s face, holding her gently as he continued to fuck. She vaguely heard Heather’s voice, but she couldn’t make out the words as she devoted all her attention to the beautiful cock sliding between her lips.

Gregg’s hand grabbed her face a little harder and Laura looked up. His cock stopped moving and there was a sudden warm flood of cum spraying against the back of her throat. Spurt after warm delicious spurt filled her mouth and she relished every drop.

At last there was no more, but he didn’t pull free. She continued to lick and suck gently while she looked up at the adoring couple.

Gregg looked down at her, the back of his fingers caressing her cheek while she continued to tease every last drop from his cock with her flitting tongue. Laura’s and Gregg’s eyes locked. She was held there, transfixed. She could see the affection he held for her, far more than the words ‘Master’ and ‘Slave’ could sum up. He held her gaze for just a second, a heartbeat…an eternity… “I do.” –

–Laura opened her eyes and froze, every detail of the the dream burned into her brain. At that moment, her asshole stretched around Gregg’s expanding cock and suddenly his hot semen sprayed inside her. He pulled back and thrust again mightily, releasing another tremendous spurt. Again and again he thrust and sprayed, thrust and sprayed.

Tears of joy ran down her cheeks as her master came inside her. And with each thrust, she whispered in a voice almost too soft to hear, “I do…I do…I do…”