The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A flower for Mina

Description: Dan gives Mina a gift, with a little something extra in the bargain

The story’s not really, none of it. Anything that resembles the real world, really doesn’t.

Dan stared at the flower. His blue eyes examined the petals were a slight red hue that faded the further from the stem it went. Dan ran his fingers up and down the stem, it was perfect. There was absolutely no trace of his alterations. The subtle power he had sprayed at it had not altered a single feature of the plant. Now was the time to test it out.

Mina was a five feet four, brown-haired girl. A gymnast for several years in high school and collage had made her body full of curves. Mina had the best smile that Dan knew, and she flashed it every morning. She was the subject of several sexual fantasies Dan had on his lonely nights. Still, after several years of living next door, Dan had never found it to tell Mina any of his interest. She had neither shown much interest other than a strong friendship. Mina was attending her own garden and looked up as Dan cast his shadow over her. “Hey, Dan, what’s going on?”

“Nothing much, saw you were working on your garden and thought that you might want some help.”

“Nah, just checking up on ol’ Sprout here.” Dan smiled at the name, for years Mina had been trying to grow that plant, or Sprout, and with little success.

“Well okay, but I got you a gift, this one had bloomed a bit early and so I thought I’d share.” Mina got up and looked at the flower. She smiled and accepted the gift sweetly. As she took it, Mina took good whiff of the petals and even touched them a bit with her fingers, careful not to damage them. Dan’s plan was already working great.

Dan made an excuse of an early dinner cooking, asking if Mina wanted any. She said no, and Dan walked away. For the next hour he pranced around his house. He was nervous of the effects of his powder. Mina had taken the powder just as he planned, but the effects had hardly been fully tested. He constantly glanced out the window to watch Mina, but she eventually took herself back in with Dan’s flower in tow. Without anything to do, Dan continued to pace around his room.

Finally two hours had passed and he quickly ran over to Mina’s house. He paused at the door, hesitant to knock, What if it hadn’t worked? Right as he was about to retreat back into his house he heard a moan from the other side of the door. Dan pressed his ear against the door. He was sure of it, Mina was screaming in what was obviously sexual pleasure.

Dan knocked, a big silly grin on his face. Mina didn’t respond but again he heard another scream. He had dreamed so many times to hear that scream, and now that it was so close, so real, Dan was ready to break down the door. Dan knocked again, but still nothing, finally Dan tried the knob, and to his surprise, it was open.

Dan walked into the most unbelievable sight in his young life. Min was stretched out on the floor right before the door, completely naked. She had several fingers dug right into her cunt. Her beautiful eyes were closed as her thins lips opened wide to scream out another orgasm. Dan was ready to shoot off right then and there, it was a huge fight not to hold back.

Dan closed the door behind him, Mina apparently oblivious to that he was even there. Dan watched for a bit longer, and then gathered his voice to speak out Mina’s name.

Mina’s eyes shot open after Dan yelled out her name the third time, confusion then fear and embarrassment shading her soft brown eyes. “Oh god, Dan! I-I—” Mina tried to wrap herself up, but Dan knelt down so they were at eye level.

“It’s okay Mina, it’s alright, everyone does it. I had just come over to borrow a bowl and heard you scream. I was scared, but I guess everything’s okay.”

“Dan, I’ve never done this, I swear!”

“Never masturbated?”

“Well, no, but nothing like this, it’s just—”

“Calm down Mina, take a deep breath and relax.” Dan was observing Mina quite carefully. He watched as she almost instantly relaxed, took a deep breath and was better. The powder was obviously working, how intensively was the next test. Dan smiled, happy his powder was working and to sooth Mina. His smile grew more when he saw Mina’s fingers were still working in her cunt.

It was a ridiculous situation. Here Mina was, masturbating like crazy, and then has her neighbor come in on her and she keeps fingering herself while only having a shirt hastily thrown over her. Dan was pleased to see that the shirt hardly hid anything, but he strained to keep his eyes on her face.

Dan helped her up, and even was able to help himself to a free feel. Mina surprisingly didn’t comment and Dan was ready to push a bit more. “Dan, I really-maybe you should go or something, I’m fine. Really, I’m a lot calmer now and I think—”

“Hey, nothing strange it happening here, what you were doing was normal. I don’t mind being here, and neither should you.” Mina relax a bit more and the two sat down. “You know, I saw you quite well, you don’t really have anything to hide from he now,” Dan said in a joking tone, at least it was a sort of joke, up until Mina smiled and moved her shirt off to side. Dan stared as the girl threw away the only thing that had been covering her. Mina was completely naked again, and she still had her fingers working.

The two sat down on the couch, like they did often when Dan came over, except now Mina was naked, and not just in his mind. “Mina, you might want to tell me what made you, well you know.”

Mina nodded as he said it and almost instantly told him. She had been working on her garden and came back in. Nothing strange happened as she did her normal chores around the house, but then slowly she felt horny. Mina stumbled a bit here, and Dan was afraid that his control was loosening, but then Mina continued. She was placing the flower Dan had given her in a vase and then she just couldn’t take it any more. It was the strongest urge and she just dropped to the ground, Mina couldn’t clearly remember what happened next, but she was frigging herself crazy and she was cumming like crazy. Next thing, Dan was there.

“Mina, what made you so horny?”

The girl shook her head to say she didn’t know, and then suddenly she screamed as she orgasimed right in front of Dan. “Mina, that must feel really good huh?” Mina smiled suddenly and nodded her head. Her fingers started to move faster in her cunt, juices flowing down her fingers. “Mina, it was me that made you horny. You were thinking about me, and you couldn’t help but want me and then touch yourself.” Mina’s face flowed confusion and Dan repeated his statement. Slowly Mina relaxed and her eyes opened to glance at Dan lustfully. “Mina, you must find me very attractive, very sexy.” Mina licked her lips and moved her free hand to graze Dan’s neck. “Why Mina, my presence, so close to you, it must be making you incredibly horny.” Her breaths became shallower and Dan was eager to jump on her already, if she wasn’t about to do it to him first.

“Mina, I bet what really turns you on is hearing my voice. Yeah, you must like listening to me tell you things. You know that whatever I tell you is the absolute truth, right?” A nod and another orgasm. “You really like it when I tell you what to do, what to think. You get really horny and want nothing more than to obey, huh?” Mina screamed yes. “You want to be my little sex slave don’t you?” Mina had closed what little space remained between the two. Her perk breast were pressing against his chest. Her mouth was against his face, breathing harder after each statement he made. Both hands now were rubbing inside her now. “Say it Mina, say how much you want to obey me, tell me how great it makes you feel.”

At the same time her orgasm hit, Mina screamed, “I WANT TO BE YOUR SEX TOY! TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I WANT WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST ORDER ME DAN, I WANT TO OBEY SO BADLY, I NEED TO OBEY!!!” Mina came again and nearly jumped on Dan but he quickly told her to stay.

“Stop touching yourself Mina.” Mina obviously didn’t want to stop, but she pulled her fingers out of her wet cunt. Every finger was covered with herself. “Kneel down, please your master.”

Mina looked like she came again as he said the word ‘master’. She knelt down instantly, staring into Dan’s eyes as she unbuttoned his pants. “I’m the most attractive man you know. You want to obey.”

“I want to obey, I need to obey. It feels so good to please my master.” Dan was surprised at her response. Mina’s mind seemed to fully accept his commands, and now she was his complete slave. Things couldn’t have gotten better for him, well not until she finally grabbed hold of his aching cock and began massaging it of course.

Dan threw his head back on the couch as he let Mina service him. Her slim hands were well lubricated from her cum. “Mina come up here.” The young girl instantly hopped on the couch, but she was carefully enough to keep her hand moving up and down his penis. Dan pressed his lips against her own and then her tongue darted into his mouth. They twisted their tongues together for the longest time. It was better than Dan had dreamed. He had Mina stop so that they could take off his clothes and finally they were both naked. Dan continued to kiss Mina, letting his hands get their first feel of Mina’s breast. She moaned as he played with her nipples, lifting herself up a bit to press against his hand more. Dan untied his tongue and swept it over the brown nipples and sucked on them a bit. His hands covered her ass and gave gentle squeezes.

“Oh yes Dan, this is so good. Keep doing that, I want you so much.” Mina kept throwing out encouragements in between moans of pleasure. “Yes, yes, God Dan I love the way you touch me!” He hands ran threw his blond hair and pressed him closer to herself.

Dan was living it up as he moved his tongue over her belly. He swept down to her wet pussy and took the first lick. Mina screamed out and bit down on her finger to quiet herself a bit as Dan continued to work. He freed his hands from rubbing her butt and massaged her lower lips. He sent his other hand up and played a bit more with her tits. After a short bit, Dan shoved his tongue into Mina’s pussy. His tongue swung around blindly for the longest time and then found Mina’s sweet spot. Flicking it with his tongue Mina screamed out. Dan continued to rub his fingers on the outside and after some more licks Mina came.

Dan got up and Mina stared at her master with the most wanton look. Dan rested himself on the couch and Mina was quickly on top of him. They kissed some more as Mina’s hand rubbed his cock and ass. She trailed her tongue over his body and gave his penis a tentative lick. Dan watched as Mina began to rub his penis with her fingers. She began to move her lips up and down the length of his cock and then sucked a bit on his balls. She then finally placed his member into her mouth.

Dan was overwhelmed with her tongue swishing around his cock. Mina sucked on him as she moved the penis out and back into her mouth. Her hand began playing with his balls while the other felt his chest. Dan let her work for the longest time until he felt ready. He wanted to cum in her mouth, and Mina was sure to enjoy it, but he wanted to get inside her the other way. He pulled her head back up and Mina was easily enough maneuvered on top of him. As he entered Mina she began to kiss his neck. Her breast were pressed against him. Dan was shocked to find resistance.

“Mina?”

“Take me Dan. I never wanted any man like you. I want you to take me Dan, go ahead I want you to cum inside of me.”

“Mina, I want you to feel no pain, I want you to have this be the greatest pleasure you ever had.” Dan was slow to break her wall. Mina didn’t seem to be in any pain, but he was still careful. Dan worked himself deeper slowly until the wall broke and Mina screamed. She began to give Dan little bites on the neck. The two ignored the blood and Dan pumped away faster and harder. Mina gave all the encouragement she could while screaming in pleasure.

“Mina you will cum with me.”

“Yes Master!”

Dan pumped faster and faster, filling her, and then leaving a void, but then he was there again. Mina arched her chest back and Dan sucked on her breast. He came, a river of semen pouring inside of her. Mina yelped as her orgasm hit the second after. Together the two came and finally Dan pulled out and Mina was quick to start sucking on him again. Dan asked her to calm down and just rest with him. She was quick to obey, if a bit saddened.

They fell asleep eventually. The next day Mina got up, a bit confused. Her next door neighbor was resting naked under her. Then she found herself naked, and a bit horny. She looked at Dan, her master. Mina was taken back by that thought, Dan was her master. No, she meant he was her master. Dan-was-n-n-n-Dan was her master. Mina was suddenly scared by herself. She got up and Dan woke finally.

“What—”

“Mina, relax.”

Mina fought with herself, she could feel herself relax, but she knew that she shouldn’t because her thoughts were not what they should be, and was Dan always so attractive?

“Mina you must be confused. That’s okay, I’ll sort it out for you. I gave you a flower, and on the flower I had placed a special powder I’ve been working on. The powder first makes the person, granted they’re female, very horny. Then, the powder begins to make the subject relax and become more subjective.”

Mina was suddenly scared. Dan, her master-stop that!— was sick, had somehow drugged her and . . .Mina took in the mess of clothes around her and Dan.

“Mina, listen to me and obey. You are happy that I did this to you, you have no problems with it. You know that it was for the best. I wanted you to obey me.” It took some time, but the words finally worked their effect upon Mina. She relaxed and smiled.

“I’m still your friend, but now I’m also your master. The powder should be wearing off, but since I’ve given you the verbal commands you should still obey me after your system’s gone dry. Tell me Mina, how do you feel? Tell me what you want?”

Mina smiled and stated proudly, “I feel great, liberated, and still a bit horny, and getting more so looking and obeying you, Master. I want to obey you forever my master. I want to make love to you and be your slave until I die.”

Dan kissed her again, his cock already jumping up at her words. Mina moved into the kiss easily and began to massage his cock. Dan was now ready to do all the things he dreamt with Mina, and maybe some do some with his ‘other’ friends eventually.