The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story’s not real, none of it. Anything that resembles the real world, really doesn’t. Alrighty, I’m figuring that if you got this far you know what you’re in for. Go away if you have no clue about the content of this text; it’s for big people, okay?

A Flower for Mina

Part 2: A gift for Jill

(md,ff,mf,ma)

Recap: Mina has become a slave to her neighbor Dan. (huh, that was short and simple)

Mina was jumping up and down in her seat. The red light was annoying her like nothing before. She was eager to get home and just fall into her master’s arms and command. Mina felt her pants get moist at the thought of obedience. It was strange, she was new that it was all wrong, that she should be so happy and meek. Sighing, she recalled how Dan was altering her mind.

It was hard at first, none of his commands were doing quite the right thing. At times Mina could feel herself dazing off in total love for her master. Then like a bolt of lightning, she was reeling in self torment. Dan was trying to balance what she use to be and maintain his control. The two sides of her being were being ripped apart and then thrown at each other in a terrible mental war.

It was not until Dan was pacing naked in front of her that it really came together. They just had a night of sex-Mina quickly turned the AC on to cool herself-and when they were done Mina had attempted to give Dan a blow job. Her master told her to stop, but something in her mind told her that Dan really wanted her to just give him head. Dan had started to yell and pulled her off. Mina sat rather confused. It was ingrained in her mind to give pleasure to Dan, but why would he say to stop?

“Damn it, I want you horny, but not an uncontrollable nymph! How do I fix you Mina?” Dan hadn’t really meant to question, but Mina told him. Dan stared as Mina gave a list of what had been wrong with his orders and commands. She listed out a detail plan of what he should have done. Dan was quick to listen and follow her ideas. He ordered her to help him dominate her own mind, a command that almost made Mina come in just the thought of it.

Dan had the base of the floor plan correct. He had made himself irresistible to her, made her horny. The need to obey was also a great start. Mina would listen to any command, but he had never placed a limit to that. That was where he had struck a wall. Any command he would give her would stay, even long after the command was to end. The command to please him went unchecked, so all that she could think of clearly was fucking him.

Dan was able to structure the commands down a bit, allowing Mina some more ‘free-will’, it’s rather hard to use that word when you’ll drop everything just to suck a guy’s cock. She helped guide it, helped destroy her own free-will, if such a thing had existed at the time. Mina helped out easily to bring out her old self, before she became a puppet to Dan’s wishes. The difficult part then was to balance the two. It was careful procedure, but Mina and Dan had set forth a detailed plan to work with. Mina came back, ready to kill Dan while still riding his cock wildly.

Dan gave the orders as Mina orgasmed, keeping them clear and to the point. Mina was struggling to fight with her new freedom while at the same time wanting to bend. Finally the commands were set and the new Mina was complete.

The nest few days after her ‘birth’, Dan set out test and probed Mina’s mind repetitively. Often Mina had to tell Dan that her slave mind was starting to slip and begged Dan to place the her under and worked on her mind some more. Other times her slave mind grew too powerful. She had once gotten a call from her friend Jill and when asked how she was stated quite firmly, “Horny for my master’s cock.” It took a good long moments of quick talking to say she was only kidding. Finally Dan figured out the last step.

They had been jumping house to house, neither one of them quite ready to completely move over to the other’s, and with the houses being so close they really didn’t need to, it’s not like they used clothes that often. Dan had gone over to his house and came back, he had a small bag of light pink powder. Mina knew instinctive that it was the very same that Dan had used to first make her submit. There was no ruse about placing the powder on a flower. Dan had Mina snort up a good deal of the powder and insisted that she gather some on her skin.

Mina gave no argument and did as she was told. The two sat quietly, waiting for the effects of the powder to kick in. Mina felt the first twinge about an hour later. She was getting wet, and rather quickly. Faster than last time, but Dan had insisted that it was just probably due to her new sexual habits that were increasing the effects. Soon enough Mina was fingering herself and sucking on Dan’s member. Dan didn’t seem to mind at all and let her continue as he reiterated the list of commands that the two of them had worked out. Her weakened mind took it all in, merging the new commands into the very center of her being. By the next day her transformation was truly complete. Mina thought of it as her second puberty. Dan only laughed a bit at the phrase, and then he came in her.

Life at that point continued as normal, normal being returning from work or her night classes and stripping off the second the door was closed and then fucking Dan like crazy. She was starting to hang out with her friends again, for almost a month she had blown them off so she could blow off Dan. She had made the excuse of having a hard time with her classes and it was sort of true, since she was learning how to better serve her master.

Mina, the new Mina, had most all of her old self back, but her will was bent towards Dan. She treated him often as a friend than a lover. They hung out, watched movies and occasionally went out to dinner, but that happened least of all. She still saw her future more or less the same manner as well. She was still taking her classes and working hard for her future. It was the same future she had before, but now it evolved Dan being there, and obeying him. She often did things at her own will, she worked on her garden, did a bit of painting and even had gotten out the gym to continue her gymnastics. Her emotions had been painted for her though, and she was greatly attracted to Dan, not really loved, but defiantly needed his presence in her life. She wanted him and would willingly sleep with him. It was more or less normal, but she knew that all Dan had to do was command her and she’d easily give it all away to be nothing more than a sex toy. Dan, however, didn’t seem to want that.

It wasn’t like Dan wasn’t getting enough sex anyways. He more or less owned her body. She was always ready for sex, and that was enough control for Dan. Mina was allowed to live her life as she wanted, especially since one of her wishes now was to fuck Dan. Mina realized that she had lost interest in other men. She noticed, but she only noticed and never really desired.

Mina pulled into her driveway, her pussy soaking her pants and the seat as well. She was surprised to see the door locked, which meant Dan was in his own home, but she went in anyways. Mina stripped and went straight to the shower. She cleaned herself off and began to rub her breast. All that thinking of Dan had made her rather horny. She began to trace her hands down her belly and then in between her legs. Mina softly stroked her lips, careful not to rush it too fast. Ever slowly she opened up and wider and her first finger slipped in. She began thinking of Dan, as always, and imagined him fingering her.

Mina’s breath came raggedly as she placed another finger in herself. Together they began to explore her innards. She felt her fingers probe her walls, soaking themselves in her own wetness. They slid easily in and out. Mina threw in another finger and soon she was pumping in earnest. “Oh Dan-yes-fuck-me-hard!” Mina came with the vision of Dan thrusting his cock into her.

She pulled her fingers out and began to lick them off. It was surprising how she enjoyed the taste of herself. She had never done so before her ‘birth’, but while in the wild passions of the powder Mina had first tasted herself and found that it was not only good, but made her even hotter.

Mina fought off the urge to masturbate again and toweled off. She gathered her things and tied her short brown hair off in a ponytail that fell an inch pass her neckline. Gazing at herself in the mirror, naked and flushed a tinge red after having sex, Mina was getting horny again. She was surprised to be turned on by the sight of herself. It was the knowing that Dan had made her into this that was turning her on. All that was before her was Dan’s, and it was beautifully sexy.

The phone rang and Mina picked up without dressing. “Mina, I have to go to the lab again tonight, so I won’t be back until late. Sorry.” Mina told Dan he didn’t have to say sorry and that she would make plans to go out that night with her friends. Dan was pleased and then headed off. Mina watched out her window as Dan drove away.

Mina called up Jill and the two hung out at their favorite bar.

Jill was almost half a foot taller than Mina. She had a short crop of red hair that fell to around her chin. She was as thin than Mina, perhaps a bit thinner, which was saying something. Her build wasn’t as great as Mina, but her bust a bit was fuller. Her complexion was also clear but having three years over her friend, Jill had a maturity that oozed sex.

“Check those two over there,” Jill said while pointed to two very well built men off at a table. Mina smiled and shook her head. “Mina! What’s wrong with you? You admit they’re good-looking, but you won’t go over and even say hi? You know you just haven’t been the same since this class has been giving you so much grief. You’re stressed out Min, you should let yourself have some fun.”

“It’s not that, Jill. I don’t know, I just haven’t been wanting a relationship right now.”

“Who’s talking about relationship? A night of fun, you know, that’s all.” Jill gave a wicked smile. She was usually rather conservative, but the three drinks were apparently more than enough for the moment.

“I’m just not up to it.” They’re not Dan, Mina thought, and it’s hardly like I’m being deprived of sex.

Jill stared at her friend, “Not up to it? Last I knew you hadn’t had a good lay in some time.” She took a long sip to finish off drink four and continued, “I’m starting to think something else was happening during those long ‘study nights’. Perhaps a sexy tutor willing to help you into the head of the class?”

Mina blushed and Jill caught it and gasped. She slapped Mina on the arm and laughed, “I can’t believe you, it’s true! I can’t believe you held out on me. Who is it? Gary? That kid with the glasses you were telling me about? Who? Was it the teacher?”

“No-it wasn’t anyone—”

“So what, you’ve been doing yourself a lot?”

“No-well-um.” Mina was losing it, her thoughts becoming clouded to find a way out. She was ordered not to reveal and she wouldn’t. She needed to think.

Jill was laughing at Mina now and ordered another round of drinks. To Mina’s happiness, Jill stopped asking questions. By the time the fifth drink was done Jill had forgotten all about Mina’s mystery man and kept on pointing to men. Finally the conversation steered away and they decided they had enough. Mina had to help Jill into her apartment and went back to her own home. She called Jill up the next day to check up and Jill said she was fine, if a bit hung over.

Mina was glad to hear so, but more glad to hear that Jill had either forgotten or written it off about the questions. “All right, see you later, if you need anything give me a call.”

Jill giggled, “Yeah you can have that guy, or whatever’s your doing come over and work me up. I don’t know about you, but this hang over isn’t the same without some guy on the bed.” She hung up before Mina could say anything more, but the whole mess made Mina rather nervous. Jill would never understood, and the fact that she was in the police force, only made it worst. Dan could easily get jail if this got out, and she doubted visits from his poor sex starved slave would be permitted.

At dinner Mina told Dan what had happened. Dan shrugged it off and said to just tell Jill that they were having sex and that it really wasn’t anything serious. Mina shook her head. Jill had known the old her, and new that she hardly did anything like that, especially with her neighbor and out of the blue like that. Dan frowned and thought.

“We could put her under, not that heavily, and just make her forget, or accept it.”

Mina was pensive, the two worked hard for weeks just to make the adjustments to her own brain. Granted that having Jill’s memory tweaked would be less of a change, but there were too many possible flaws. She said so and the two quietly ate a bit more, brooding in thought.

“We could make her into another you.” Dan said jokingly. He knew that Mina possess enough of her own will to not take all his comments as commands, but Mina’s mind suddenly sparked.

“You know we could.”

Dan choked on his chicken. Mina knew what he was surprised, but Dan had forgotten that some of her commands had greatly loosened her inhibitions. Making another slave and that it would make Dan pleased had turned her on, and her mind jumped on the thought. Imagining Dan fuck Jill wasn’t a bad picture, it’d definitely please Dan, and that made the thought good in Mina’s mind. She explained it all to Dan. He seemed hesitantly and Mina pressed on.

The loyalty had been engraved into her mind easily enough, and it was more or less perfected. This was a plan that had worked once, had fewer risks than going blindly into something new. There were bound to be some changes made, Mina and Jill weren’t the same person after all and some the commands could only have been made by the person being enslaved.

There were also the other aspects that Dan had thrown in for Mina. She was able to concentrate whenever she needed to, something that had always eluded her. Already her grades had been improving. Reading the textbooks had been easier, and her memory had greatly increased. Her own self-awareness had lead to her to understand what she wanted in life in a better fashion. All of this could easily be given to Jill. In all, everyone involved would benefit.

Dan asked the most important question though, “Mina, do you really want your best friend to be a slave?”

The thought made her wet, and she said so, but that wasn’t exactly wanting Jill to be a slave. Deep inside her she said no, but it was a small part, something that didn’t speak too strongly. Mina’s final answer was yes, because it would make Dan happy, and it’d better all three of their lives.

Dan was still uncertain and Mina pulled up close to him, “Anyways, wouldn’t it be nice to have both of us servicing you?” Mina placed her hand in his pants to emphasize it and Dan was finally sold.

They worked out the plan and on Sunday Mina went over to Jill’s apartment. The place was a mess and it took some time for her to clear the couch just so she could sit. Jill was making some popcorn as Mina placed the tape into the vcr. That’s when Mina threw a small box to Jill. Jill smiled quizzically at Mina but opened the package up.

It was a small pin and the shape of a rose. Jill picked it up and took the bait of the perfume Dan had placed on it as well. She took a nice long whiff of it and with the perfume was Dan’s powder. Mina was already getting a bit wet at the thought of it but made sure that Jill was playing with in her hands as well. It was important that some skin contact is made, as well as getting into the airway of the subject. Now that the requirements had been satisfied, Mina had but to wait.

“Min, you didn’t have to! I can’t thank you enough. It’s so cute.” She pinned the little metal flower to the collar of her shirt. Mina had to make sure not to touch it with her own skin or breath it in whatever powder was left so she kept a record of where it was.

“Yeah well I found it when I was cleaning up today, and since I’m surely not making much use of it, I figured you might as well.” It had actually been Dan’s. Jill wasn’t much into plants, she could hardly remember to feed herself much less water some plant. The pin had been the first thing handy, a trinket Dan said was suppose to be a gift to a former girlfriend up until they broke it off.

The first movie was a comedy, making the two girls laugh. By the time it was done Mina had seen Jill fidget on her end of the couch more than once. She hardly moved her hands, even to get popcorn, but her fingers gave a twitch that screamed out wanting to move. Jill moved her legs occasionally, nothing that would have gone noticed, but Mina had been watching. Jill popped in the next movie as Mina made the excuse of remembering to need to call a fellow student about an assignment. Jill joked that it was probably her mystery man, and Mina gave a laugh back.

Jill excused herself to the bathroom, walking a bit unsteady and rather quickly. Mina smiled at her friend’s back and dialed Dan’s number. “Hey, that assignment, I think it’s due, which means we might have to get it done tonight? Oh, it’s not?” Mina wasn’t sure if Jill could hear, but she knew enough to be careful. “Anyways I think I might have left a notebook over there last night. Could you? That’d be great. I’m at a friend’s, but she’s not that far from you, closer than my place at least. Great. Here’s the address.” Mina gave it out, though Dan already knew it by heart. He had already hung up after Mina said the correct speech, but Mina needed to play the part.

The alterations had made her a better actor, she doubted that she could have been so focused without them. She probably would have been found out and been a hell of a lot more nervous.

Mina knocked on the bathroom door and told Jill that she had a friend coming over. Jill said that was fine, but her breath was a bit hoarse. Mina asked if everything was okay, and Jill said she wasn’t feeling all that great. Mina smiled at that, if she wasn’t feeling good, Mina was sure Dan could change that.

Mina asked if there was anything she could do, but Jill was silent. Finally, “Maybe you should go, I don’t want to vomit on you or anything.” Mina smiled again, almost ready to burst laughing.

“Um, okay, but my friend is already on his way, mind if I wait, anyways, I could hold back your hair if, well you know, need to vomit.”

“N-n-no.” Jill grunted and sounded like she was constipated. “I’ll-be alright. Oh-god.” Mina might have been worried except for the last moan that was definitely out of pleasure. She told Jill that she’d wait on the couch and Jill moaned in reply.

Dan arrived in about twenty minutes. Mina let him in. “Sorry, couldn’t find parking.” Mina shut him off to give him a passionate kiss.

“Jill’s in the bathroom, says she’s not feeling well.” Mina pressed her body against Dan, letting her hands feel him up. She was getting turned on, and hearing Jill’s little moans had only turned her on some more.

Dan pushed Mina away gently and knocked on the bathroom door. “Hi Jill, just wanted to say hi. Sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well.” Jill didn’t reply, the soft moans coming through the thin door. “Jill come out so we know your okay.” It was a command and Mina knew it. Jill’s mind should have been ready to accept any command, even from Mina, but Jill was to be Dan’s slave.

Jill took her time to open the door, her clothes and hair messed up. Dan smiled and told her to sit down. Jill’s hand was idly running themselves over her body. “I’m sorry I’m a mess, I don’t know what happened. Something I ate probably.”

“Jill, don’t lie, we want to know if you’re really okay, how do you really feel.”

Jill was slow to respond, “I’m not really sick, don’t worry. I’m just-umm-horny as hell. I’m sorry, I can’t believe I said that.”

“It’s okay Jill, it’s good to obey what I say.”

“What—?” Confusion masked her face. Jill wasn’t going quite as under as Mina, and Dan picked up on that.

“Jill, it’s okay, I’m here to help you. You want me to help you right? You’re obviously confused and you want some help, to get better. No problems sharing your feelings, we’re all friends here.”

Jill smiled a bit, nodding her head slightly.

“Jill, I know you get horny easily, that’s normal for you to be so. I mean, I’m a sexy guy.” Jill blinked a bit. Mina decided to help out and began to massage Jill’s shoulders. “It’s okay Jill, just relax a bit, it takes a second but then you will see how attractive Dan is. He’s making you wet isn’t he?” Jill locked her eyes on Dan, muttering yes to Mina.

Dan smiled at Mina for her help and continued with the commands. “Jill you know you shouldn’t fight me, listen to me, help me to help me. Tell what to do to get you to stop fighting me and really get to help you.” Dan had moved over to the couch next to Jill. He moved his hands over her leg, giving gentle rubs.

Jill wasn’t objecting, “You’re trying to help?”

“Yes Jill. It’s okay to let him turn you on, nothing’s wrong with that. Just let the feelings move you. Listen to what Dan says, listen and just follow what he says.” Mina was getting really turned on at the idea of helping to seduce her friend for her master. “You’re clothes are a mess Jill, maybe they’re getting in the way of Dan helping you. You don’t seem comfortable in them anyways. Just take them off. It’s alright.”

Jill took her time, but Mina and Dan helped her buy loosening buttons and giving tugs whenever the clothes snagged. Soon enough Jill was naked and Mina was rubbing her hands over her exposed shoulders. Jill seemed to relax some more and Dan kept giving small prods for Jill to submit. Mina’s friend went slowly along with all of Dan’s ‘suggestions’ and soon enough Dan’s hands breached her mound. She gave a gasp, but didn’t object. Jill ran her hand over Mina’s and urged them lower until they were over her breast. Mina was a bit taken aback by this but she understood it was important to distract Jill’s mind with sexual sensations and so she started to knead and toy with one of Jill’s nipples.

Dan leaned in and kissed Jill. Mina watched as they played with each other’s tongues and her own mouth watered to kiss Dan. Mina leaned over and gave some encouraging orders to Jill’s ear. Jill began to instantly be turned on more. She began to press her chest into Mina’s hands, which were working harder and faster.

Dan broke the kiss and asked Jill what she wanted.

“Fuck me Dan.”

Jill’s hand moved to guide Dan’s hand into working her cunt just the right way. She was panting and Mina saw that their fingers had begun to glisten with Jill’s juices. Her other than began to feel Dan’s chest. Together Dan and Jill cleared him of his garments and then Mina was the only one wearing clothes. Mina thought about that and would have undressed as well, but her hands were already busy.

“Will you obey me, Jill?” Dan whispered between kisses. He gave one more kiss and then refused, moving his lips just out of Jill’s reach. Jill fought back, moving towards him. Mina knelt down to her ear, “Just give in Jill. I did and it’s great. Dan’s a great fuck, but he won’t play with you unless you submit. Give in, or you won’t be able to play with Dan.”

Jill shuddered and spoke softly, “Yes-I’ll obey. Please.”

Dan didn’t take it though, Jill was giving on hell of a fight. Mina had dropped like a fly, but Jill was proving to be a bull. Inside Mina was a bit saddened that she couldn’t have fought Dan’s will better, but she wasn’t sad that she hadn’t submitted either. “Jill, you need to obey me, it’s very important. You know that it’s very important to obey. I know inside you crave to obey me, your master.”

Jill shuddered and began to kiss his neck. “Tell me you want me, tell me how much you need me,” Dan said into Jill’s ear.

“I-I need you Dan. Fuck me please; I’ll do anything. I’ll obey. Just tell me what to do. Tell me what I have to do so you’ll fuck me.”

“No Jill, you need to have the urge to obey, to be submissive to what I command. I won’t have you if you only obey to get fucked. I want total obedience.” Mina glared at Dan, this was going a bit out of the structured plan. Of course, Jill was fighting more than expected, their plan was probably not going to be enough. Mina gave in and spoke to Jill, “Submit Jill. Dan is the most attractive man you know. You want him badly. He knows all about what you need. Only he can help you, he has to order you what to do, you have no other purpose than to submit. You don’t want him to not order you around, his commands are your livelihood.” That was defiantly more than the plan, but Mina figured they could fix it later, right now they needed her to submit.

Jill turned suddenly, and kissed Mina right on the lips. Mina was shocked and then Jill’s tongue darted through their lips and began to play with Mina’s mouth. Mina didn’t break the kiss. Though she wasn’t a lesbian, and the kiss wasn’t something she desired, Jill needed the stimulant to submit. She rolled her own tongue to mingle with Jill and then they broke the kiss. Dan was wide-eye now and asked Jill firmly whether she’d submit.

“Yes master, I’ll submit.” Jill’s replay was soft, but there wasn’t hesitation, and Dan knew it. He kissed her and the he lead her hand to his cock. Mina wished that they could be her hands.

“Say how much you want to submit, tell us how you feel Jill.” Mina whispered and Jill cried out.

“I want to submit, I want it with all my being. I’ve never wanted anything else more. You’re my master Dan, you own me and it’s wonderful. I’m so happy to submit.” Jill leaned over towards Dan and wrapped her mouth over Dan’s manhood. She’d pull him out and say how much she loved to serve, how much it turned her on to know what she was obeying her master’s wishes.

Mina’s hands were free now and she quickly disrobed. She went over and sat on the floor before the couch, fingering herself as she watched her best friend give herself over to her -no their- master. Jill kept sucking and let her hand play with herself and the other with Dan’s balls. She was rather good at what she was doing. She was even able to deep-throat Dan. Mina never knew that her friend could do that. Dan suddenly grunted and Mina knew that he had came. Jill didn’t seem to notice and kept up at her work. Mina watched as Jill swallowed Dan fully. Finally she pulled off and gave Dan a full kiss. Dan ordered her to sit back and stop. Jill drew a hand down to herself but Dan ordered her to stop. It was a test of her will. Dan wanted her obedient, completely so, and if Jill was only in it for the sex, he didn’t have full control over her.

Jill sat, rather sullenly, licking her lips and staring at Dan. Mina went over and asked how she felt.

“Horny.” Mina chuckled and asked for more, searching for loopholes in Dan’s control of his new slave, the thought almost made Mina come. “Well, I’m a bit disappointed, I wasn’t expecting my master to end it so easily. I really want more.”

“Good job Dan.”

“Sorry, but she was better than I thought.”

“Jill, were you pleased about serving your master?”

“Yes, oh god yes. It was the best feeling. I just wish there was—” Jill couldn’t say anything more. She had obeyed, but hadn’t had the flush of sexual pleasure to fully back up Dan’s control. Mina knew what to do.

She leaned in and gave Jill and soft kiss, and after a while Mina threw her full force into it. Jill was perfectly eager to fuck her best friend. Mina had to keep the image of Dan in her mind, she wasn’t quite fully a lesbian, but Jill’s hands were starting to help. She thought for a second to ask Dan to command her to be a lesbian, but it was a bit late, Jill didn’t seem to want to break and if they did it might disappoint her more; Mina knew she could do it for her master.

After their kiss, Mina nibbled on her friend’s ear. “Our master wishes you to be pleased for obey, I do this in the name of our master.” Jill nodded her head and her hands were busy playing with Mina’s nipples. “All the pleasure I give you is due to our master, he is making you feel so good because you obey him.” Mina figured it was enough to make sure Jill remained obedient to Dan.

Jill had to move Mina’s hands for her, placing them on Jill’s breast, giving them squeezes so that Mina knew what she wanted. Mina followed her directions, rubbing the nipples and then placing her mouth over the other nipple. Jill cried out and bliss. The red head moved her friend’s hand lower to her legs. Mina gave her friend’s slit gentle strokes. She was already wet and Mina had problems from keeping her fingers from slipping in. The last thing she wanted was for Jill to come too soon. If that happened, Mina would have to start all over.

Jill moved Mina’s head up off her breast so they could lock lips. The policewoman moved her hand and cupped Mina’s breast and then her mound. After the kiss Jill began to suck on Mina’s breast, teasing her nipples with her tongue. Mina kept in mind that it was for Dan that she was doing this. Seeing her best friend licking her body wasn’t the most erotic image for Mina. Then, Jill replaced her probing fingers with her mouth and soon thoughts flushed out of Mina’s mind. Jill began to work Mina’s pussy with wild abandonment. Her tongue was fast, hard, wet, and stroked Mina in all the right ways. Mina didn’t need Dan’s image to moan out in pleasure. Jill worked a finger inside to help out her tongue and soon enough Mina was ready to explode.

Suddenly, right as Mina was ready to burst, Jill pulled out and gave a big long kiss instead. Mina tasted herself on Jill’s tongue. She was eager to swap their tongues around so she could get all her juices. Jill pushed Mina back, and straddled her head. Mina was shocked to see her best friend’s pussy dripping wet in front of her, or rather on top of her. Mina took only a second and the thought of Dan to begin lapping at Jill’s juices. She was surprised to find that her friend tasted as good if not better than herself. Mina began licking her friend’s walls in search of cunt sap.

Jill moaned in pleasure and Dan got off the bench and began to lick Jill’s breast. The two kissed, muffling Jill’s cries of pleasure. Mina was afraid she was going to be crushed as Jill sank down to press herself forcefully onto Mina’s dancing tongue. Mina was having difficulty breathing, but Jill lifted up occasionally to let her breath.

Jill kept herself easily moist and Mina always found more sap to lick up. Mina’s tongue grasped around her friend’s clit and Jill screamed out in pleasure. Eventually Jill got off and Mina thought her part done until Jill swung ninety degrees and leaned down to sixty-nine with Mina. Jill lifted herself a bit high for Mina and she had to struggle a bit to lap at her friend, but then Dan’s cock interceded and began to pump away at Jill. Mina smiled, both at the sight in front of her and Jill’s very attentive tongue swirling deliciously inside her.

“Come in the best orgasm you’ve ever had when I come inside of you Jill!” Dan ordered as he grabbed hold of her hips and strengthened his pumps. Jill screamed out her obedience as Dan moaned as he came. Mina was busy licking up and down Dan’s cock as it slid in and out. Her tongue gathered both of their cum and she savored the taste. It was actually her first time he had tasted Dan’s, he had always pulled out and came in her pussy. After the taste, Mina was thinking of having him kept it inside her mouth.

Dan pulled out with a sloppy pop and Mina was left to clean off the mess. When she was done Jill collapsed on Mina and rolled off to the ground. Mina hadn’t come herself, but she knew they were all exhausted. Idly she fingered herself as she sat up. Dan dumped down next to her and Mina took the opportunity to get another taste of both Jill’s and Dan’s cum. His cock was layered with it and it all tasted great. Dan moan and asked her to give it a rest. Mina normally would have complained and begged a bit, but since Jill was still new, she thought it important to be completely docile.

Jill probably wouldn’t have cared or noticed since she was hunched over, resting her head on the edge of the couch. Mina lifted her up and Jill instinctive plunged her tongue in Mina’s mouth. She didn’t fight and embraced Jill. Her cunt sap was there for the tasting, and Mina hardly minded. When they were done, Mina helped Jill over to her bed. After placing her down, Mina jumped up next, leaving room in the center where Dan soon plopped down as well.

Jill slept quietly and Mina whispered into Dan’s ear, “That was great.” Dan nodded and was soon asleep. Mina wrapped her hand around his penis and fell asleep like that.

Part 2, part 3? I lost count.

The morning for Jill was rather strange. She woke to find her master and her best friend naked next to her in bed. Her what? Jill shook the thought around a bit, but despite the strangeness of it, she could find nothing wrong with the statement. She was a bit concerned about why they were there and why Mina had her hand grasping her master’s cock while obviously asleep.

She got off the bed and went to her drawer. Pulling on a light blue shirt and a black skirt she stared at herself in the mirror. In her mind she placed the words, ‘your master’s total slave’, to the image in front of her. Again the weird feeling that it wasn’t right, but no matter how she turned it around in her mind, she new it was true. The girl in front of her was a slave-no, she herself was a slave to her master. That felt better. Jill smiled, yes ‘she’ was a slave.

Feeling better, Jill combed her hair and got her keys. She grabbed a coat and left, she was supposed to be on duty in an hour. Duty was silly, she was only first year on the force and only gotten the job for knowing her trainer in the academy well. She was due to be back actually, she was mainly something like an intern. Her day was full of shifting paperwork around. File this, sort this, double -no triple- check this. Often she was going crazy during the day, but she was able to get through the day fine. Everything went in the right order, no mess-ups. Jill surprised herself as she saw her work was all done, even the stuff from the last week. Usually the work flowed into the next day, but Jill had gotten it all done in one day, or rather lass than one, it was only three. Jill hadn’t even taken a break to eat. She was hungry now and went out for a late lunch, since she was done though, her superior let her go early.

Jill thought about going to her usual diner for a sandwich, but her car brought her back home. She knew what she really wanted. Thoughts of what she left in her bed was making her wet. They weren’t there though and Jill was quick to grab a piece of bread as she left for Mina’s place. The bread wasn’t much, but if she could fill up on her master’s cum, she wouldn’t have to worry about being hungry.

Jill found Mina working on her garden, still empty of anything green. Mina got up when she noticed Jill’s car pull up to her driveway. Putting down her garden tools she greeted Jill and guided them in her home with few words. When they were inside Mina the loosed top button on her shirt, she was wearing a nice red shirt that had three buttons on the collar. Her legs swayed in a dirty pair of blue jeans. Mina seemed almost ready to take the rest of the buttons off, but she stopped, her fingers over the second button. Jill wanted to help Mina with the rest but kept herself in check.

“Where’s Dan?”

Mina went in the kitchen and asked as she stuck her head in the refrigerator, “Why do you ask?”

“Well I was kinda hungry and thought I might fill up on him.”

“Fill up on him? What do you mean?” Jill was a bit confused as to why Mina was being vague, especially after last night.

“Well,” Jill began, taking the glass of water Mina offered, “I thought I meant that I’d rip his clothes off and suck him off until he came in my mouth again. Then I’d do it again, and again, until I filled my stomach with his cum.” Jill took a long sip of her water as Mina nodded understandably. Mina seemed to relax a bit, apparently soothed by Jill’s response.

“He’s not around, working at the office.”

“What does he do?”

“Pharmacist for some big drug company.”

Jill nodded and walked over to where Mina was slicing some bread for a sandwich. She got right behind her friend, careful to brush her breast ever so slightly to Mina’s back. “Well Min, if he’s busy, I guess I might just get an appetizer out of you.” Jill licked Mina’s neck a bit and nibbled on younger girl’s ear. Mina squirmed a bit and pulled away.

“I’m sorry Jill, I’m not really into women.” Mina had her hand up between them as if to ward her friend off. Jill was surprised and wondered if it was just a game. Taking her hand gently, Jill rubbed her friend’s fingers. “Oh come on Min, you surely seemed so last night.” Jill sucked a bit on Mina’s finger and brought it to her own breast. Mina didn’t react and Jill began to move the girl’s fingers for her.

“I-I was only trying to help out Dan.”

“Our master.”

“Yes.” Mina seemed to relax a bit at the phrase; it was probably turning her on the same way Jill was being turned on.

“Tell me, do you always obey him?”

“Yes.” Mina’s voice softened a bit, her arousal filling the air.

“You’d do anything I guess, like I would huh?” Jill took a step closer, let go of Mina’s hand, which stayed resting on Jill’ breast. “You’d fuck your best friend just to make him happy too, huh? You’d sleep with another girl, turn your best friend into a horny little sex slave for your master Dan huh?” Mina closed her eyes and was biting her lips, nodding her agreement. “It turns you on to obey your master, to do all these acts just in the name of our master.” Mina nodded again and this time Jill leaned in to kiss her. Jill had gotten aroused herself buy her own speech. She knew inside that had the roles been reversed Jill would have been more than eager to make Mina into Dan’s eager little fuck toy. Mina didn’t fight the kiss, falling for Jill’s use of the commands and desires that shaped her new being.

Jill darted her tongue inside, Mina was so alluring the way she was always shocked when they kissed. After a moment Mina was pressing her own lips back, giving into Jill’s urges. Mina’s hands began working on Jill’s breast and Jill was using her own to free Mina of her clothes. Jill was pleased to see that Mina had no bra, or panties. Of course, Jill wasn’t wearing any either; all they did was get in the way.

Soon enough Jill was naked, licking away, and sucking a bit on Mina’s breast. The young girl had jumped up on the kitchen counter and Mina had a hard grip on the table. She was a bit of a boring partner for Jill who’d rather have Mina be more active into this. Jill got up and gave Mina a soft kiss, “Do you want me to stop?” Jill was careful to keep her hands rubbing Mina’s breast and her smooth ass.

“Yes. Please, I’m sorry.” Mina replied. Not a positive reply, but Jill knew that there had been a strong hesitation. Jill moved her hand from Mina’s butt and felt up her pussy.

“Doesn’t feel like you want me to stop. You’re all nice and wet Min.” Jill brought up her fingers to Mina’s face. Waving the glistening digits, Jill gave a seductive lick to her finger, keeping her eyes on Mina. Mina opened her mouth a bit, practically drooling. “Want a lick? Yes? Okay.”

Jill smiled as she placed her fingers in her own mouth. Mina was confused. Then, after Jill was sure she had Mina’s flavor in her mouth gave her best friend a nice long kiss. She waited and sure enough Mina’s tongue came in probing for her own cunt juices resting in Jill’s mouth.

As her tongue was busy, Jill plunged her fingers into Mina’s wet pussy. They got a nice pool over them and Jill brought them out and up again. Mina broke the kiss and sucked on Jill’s fingers. Jill let it go and began to continue kissing Mina’s neck. “You taste so good Min, if I only knew earlier I would have fucked you before Dan. Oh well, at least I’ve got you now, I do have you, Min, right?

Mina didn’t go so easily, but Jill didn’t mind now, it was a game now, one Jill knew she was going to win. Taking Mina’s own fingers Jill had them scoop up some of the girl’s sap and let her taste it again. Then she guided them down, but not to Mina’s cunt but Jill’s own dripping pussy. Jill sighed as she felt her friend’s finger move inside of her, getting more of her cunt flow. Mina brought them back up and Jill helped her place it in her mouth. Mina moaned in a pleased tone at the taste of Jill’s honey. Jill smiled and asked seductively, “You want more? Go ahead.” Jill nibbled on Mina’s ear as the young girl got her fingers down to get some more juice.

The second Mina’s mouth was empty Jill filled it with her own tongue. Their tongues explored each other. Jill had her hands keep the flow in Mina going and surprisingly Mina came. Jill kept her fingers moving as Mina’s cum flowed over her fingers. When the river of cum ceased Jill licked off her fingers and Mina was the one to lean over and embrace for a nice long kiss full of cum tasting.

“See Min, wasn’t that good.”

“Yes.” Mina had pulled her hand out of Jill and she was trying to calm down. Jill was a bit saddened; Mina still didn’t seem ready. Jill guided her over to Mina’s bedroom. Mina held back a bit but a nice long kiss and bit of finger-fucking got her cooperation. Mina spread out on the bed and Jill began working all over her friend.

“Come on Min, you’ve got to get a bit more active. I can’t do all the work myself. You don’t want me to be all upset when our master arrives? Come on, you seemed to really like licking me up, I know you love it when I get my tongue in you. You want me to get my tongue deep into you, licking in your pussy?” Jill pressed up hard on Mina, eliciting a soft pleasurable moan. Jill gave Mina’s neck a small bite and kept the pressure high.

“Come on Min, show me how much you liked it when I was licking you away last night. Tell me, was it Dan’s order to make you like it? I don’t remember him saying so, so I think it was just my tongue that made you scream out last night huh?” Mina was moaning with out saying anything. Jill swung around, doing another sixty-nine, but sure to keep her pussy from forcing Mina to act. If Mina wanted it, she’d have to ask.

Jill gave the wet pussy a nice set of strokes with her tongue. It was a soaking mess in front of her, but Jill was determined to get it even wetter. Jill gave several long swirls of her tongue on the surface. Mina’s juices came up and out like a mini volcano. Jill was pleased to hear Mina repeat her pleasure. Spreading Mina’s lips with her fingers, Jill drove her tongue deep. Mina exploded right there. Jill was a bit surprised at the sudden orgasm, but she kept it going. Mina was shrieking at the top of her lungs, screaming out “Yes, oh yes” over and over again.

After Mina had cum, Jill kept working, going fast and then suddenly slower, she wanted Mina to beg for it. Mina obviously was falling for it as her thin body was trashing underneath Jill’s. Jill could sense that Mina was near her edge and she stopped everything.

“I’m sorry Mina, should I stop?”

“No! No! Please no!” Mina was thrusting her pelvis up, but Jill was still too far.

“I thought you weren’t into women, Min. This isn’t what heterals do. You shouldn’t even want me to do this, I mean, our master Dan sure didn’t order you to take pleasure in this.” Mentioning Dan was enough, that extra kick had Mina begging.

“Please fuck me Jill. I want you, I need you! Fuck me! I’m a lesbian, I want to fuck you and Dan! Please I’m a fucking lesbian!” Mina screamed out.

“The phrase would be bisexual, Min. You’re bisexual, but—” Jill smiled to herself, “prove it.” Jill’s legs that had been holding Mina’s down lifted up a bit and then Jill sat on the end of the bed. She watched as Mina panted, sat up a bit and stared at Jill, lust coloring her cute brown eyes. Jill cocked a finger to motion Mina to come over. Mina got on her fours and crawled over the bed and gave Jill a kiss.

Jill was in heaven now, well as close as she could get without Dan being there. She didn’t need to guide Mina into anything now. Mina was freely moving her hands over Jill’s breast and practically tore Jill’s arm off to get Jill’s fingers working her pussy and breast again. Jill only gave soft touches to Mina, not wanting her to burst just yet.

Mina was working her tongue over Jill’s body. Jill urged her on, telling her where she was working her best magic. Mina listened attentively, working hard to please her friend. Jill hung her head over the edge of the bed, gasping at the swirls of sensations Mina was providing. Mina got her tongue to Jill’s pussy finally and began to lap away. Her tongue worked differently than last time. She no longer just sought out Jill’s juices, but this time worked her best to get Jill truly happy. Jill was quite pleased with Mina’s work. Finally when she was ready she pulled Mina off and wrapped their legs around so that their two pussies grinded against each other. Mina and Jill came at about the same time their juices mingling and their cunts pulsing at each other. Jill moaned in pleasure and loved it when she heard Mina scream out, “Fuck yes, Oh god Jill. Yes! Jill, yes!” Mina collapsed and Jill rolled out and rested next to her lover. They kissed deeply, Mina doing more than her share of tongue-play.

Mina didn’t seem done and got down to swallow up Jill’s pussy. Jill just rested back and let Mina do her work. After a moment, Jill fell asleep with Mina still searching for more cum inside her.

Part 3

Dan called, saying he had to stay a bit later. Jill said it was alright, they had been entertaining each other. Dan was a bit surprised to hear that bit but he said he would try not to be too long and ordered Jill to be good. Jill smiled in pleasure at aspect of being obedient, “Yes, my master.” She said as she hung up.

It was six thirty and Jill decided that she had to eat some real food if Dan wasn’t going to be back. Mina was asleep, fingers deep in her cunt. Jill smiled and got out of the bedroom. She decided to take a shower as the chicken baked. It was a soothing shower, with a quick masturbation just to tie her over. As she got out Mina came in and smiled sweetly.

“Sorry Min, did my shower wake you?”

“Yeah, it’s okay.” The smile became wicked and Jill yelped as Mina pushed Jill back in and began kissing her. Jill threw the towel away and closed the door as Mina turned the water on. Mina was still naked and instantly knelt down and shoved her face between Jill’s legs.

“You don’t waste time do you?” Jill teased while thrusting forward.

“You fell asleep before I was done,” Mina said quickly before occupying her tongue again. Jill pressed against the shower’s walls to keep standing, Mina’s tongue had learned quickly and she doing wonders on Jill’s cunt. The water beating on her naked flesh only helped her arousal and soon she came. Mina lapped her up and then stood up to service Jill’s breast a bit more. On the way up, Mina asked Jill to shampoo her hair. Jill laughed but got the bottle and started to shampoo the young girl’s hair as she sucked on her breast.

By the time the two were done Jill had cum three more times, and Mina had twice while Jill soaped her everywhere. They toweled each other off, and that led to Mina’s tying orgasm. The chicken as a bit overcooked when they finally got it out, but it wasn’t bad.

The two ate and the leftovers were left in the fridge for when Dan got back from work. Jill asked a bunch more questions about Dan and Mina gave what answers she could. Eventually Jill’s questions lead to sexual orientations, and Mina knew most of the answers then. Finally the talk led to demonstration and that into a full-blown fuck fest.

Dan opened the unlocked door to find Jill with one leg on the kitchen counter while Mina was eating her out and fingering herself. Dan smiled and closed the door behind him. Neither girl had noticed him but once he had stripped and walked over to the kitchen and gave Jill a nice long kiss they both saw and noticed him. Mina got away from Jill’s pussy and began sucking on Dan’s penis. Dan sucked on Jill’s breast, who cried out, “Yes master, fuck your slave!”

Dan moved the party over to the couch and sat down, a girl to either side of him. He motioned the two to kiss in front of him, the two more than eager to do so. Then Dan had them both work on this throbbing cock. Jill began sucking on the balls as Mina kissed Dan’s head. Both girls had three fingers shoved in them, working them like pistons. The girls swapped places and Jill began to deepthroat Dan. Mina had forgotten to ask Jill for lessons on that, but then she had been a bit preoccupied with Jill’s body and Jill’s questions.

Mina got up and lavished Dan’s chest with kisses. The two began to mash their tongues around, Mina moaning as Dan kneaded her breast. Mina sat up on the couch, getting her breast level with Dan’s face so he could suck on them. Mina threw her head back and cried in pleasure.

Jill got up from Dan’s cock and began helping Dan lick Mina’s breast. Dan pulled back a bit to watch his two slaves work on each other. Mina fell back on the rest of the couch, spread out a bit over Dan. Jill slide over her and began kissing her over. Dan rubbed his hands over Jill’s ass, occasionally slipping a hand to her pussy. Mina watched him over Jill’s head, playing with his new slave’s body. Dan got out from under them and got behind Jill. He rubbed his penis around Jill’s slit. Jill moaned and thrust back on him. Dan slipped in and Jill moaned nicely. She dropped her head and then Mina’s pussy muffled all her moans.

Dan pumped deep into Jill and then after several pumps he pulled out and rubbed his cock over Jill’s ass. She took a moment to realize what he wanted and then Jill asked Mina to get up and help spread her ass. Mina took her own time but then got up from under and helped part her friend’s ass.

Dan rubbed around Jill’s asshole. Mina dove a finger into her pussy and pulled it out with her juices and then plunged it into Jill’s ass to help widen the hole a bit. Jill cried out louder than she had before and begged Mina to be gentle. Mina understood and tried to help her friend as much as she could. Dan, seeing that it might take a moment plunged his cock in Jill’s other hole. Jill was distracted enough now for Mina to work a second finger in Jill’s asshole. Mina was greatly curious as to what Jill was about to experience.

“Fuck, Dan, I’m ready, fuck my ass. Fuck me master.” Mina felt the familiar tingle pass through her at the mention of her master fucking. Dan pulled out of Jill’s pussy with a pop and began to aim it at Jill’s ass. Mina helped guide it and gave Dan a nice long kiss as Dan’s head touched the opening. Going slowly Dan edged his cock into Jill’s ass. From the extra help of Mina, Jill’s ass gave little resistance as Dan worked into her. Soon enough his entire cock up to his balls was in and he began to piston her. Jill was giving the most erotic cries, getting even as loud as Mina was.

Mina helped Jill get up a bit so that they could sixty-nine. Jill couldn’t give Mina much attention as she was thrown off by great outburst of sexual bliss. Mina found that Jill was wetter than Mina had ever known her to be. Without Jill’s constant attention Mina moved a few fingers into herself. Dan grunted and came in Jill’s ass.

Jill screamed out as she felt Dan’s cum shooting into her. It was the first time she ever had anal sex, and probably wouldn’t have dreamed of it herself, but she was thoroughly enjoying it now. Jill bucked and came herself, her juices running over Mina’s face. Dan pulled his retreating penis out and Jill gave him a loving kiss. Mina was still busy underneath her, and so once Dan sat down on the nearby chair, Jill got back down to complete the sixty-nine. After Mina came the two girls walked over to Dan and gave him their attention again.

Finally Dan said the first thing since he had come in, “That was nice girls, how was your day?”

“Great, I turned Mina into a bisexual slut.”

Dan smiled and gave a congratulatory kiss to them both. “Good job I guess, I don’t seem to be able to quite keep up with you two.”

“Oh you please us quite well master.”

Dan only smiled and gave Mina another kiss. Mina’s hands dropped to his lap and soon enough Dan was hard again. “See master, you’re doing a fantastic job.” Mina pulled back a bit and got into better position and gave Dan head. Jill had Mina spread her legs so that she could get underneath and begin eating Mina out again. Dan rested his head back and watched in quiet pleasure as his slaves serviced him.

Mina had a bit of trouble trying to deepthroat Dan. She seemed only able to get about halfway and then she couldn’t go any more. Dan urged her on and Mina finally kept trying until she got it right and felt Dan’s cock slide deep. It hurt only a bit but her throat got use to the object after a few thrust and then Dan came, his cum sliding smoothly in her throat. Mina kept it there, her first time at having Dan stay in her mouth. Jill was working hard now and Mina was able to cum herself. She drenched Jill’s face and after Dan got out, Mina had to lick most of her juices off her friend’s chin. The two shared a deep kiss and then they sat on either side of Dan, waiting for commands.

Dan got up and decided to shower, commanding them to leave him be for a bit until he got his strength back. Mina was horny, but mainly for Dan. Jill kept fondling Mina, but they never got anywhere. Jill gave up after a bit and decided to watch some tv. Mina cleaned up dinner and heated up Dan’s food and then joined Jill on the couch, which had several stains now from weeks of sex.

The two left to rent a movie after checking on Dan and sadly getting clothed. He was fine and the two went off together in Jill’s car. Mina got bored in the car and decided to have a bit of fun with Jill. She began to play with Jill’s skirt. She rolled it up and up slowly. Jill noticing as asking what she was doing.

“Just having some fun with my best friend and fellow slave.” Jill sighed at the title and the car gave a small lurch at Jill’s move. Mina smiled, “Careful, you don’t want to get into an accident.” Jill’s skirt was up to her waist now, the car picking up speed as Jill had to raise her but a bit. Mina began to press Jill’s lower lips. She kept looking forward though, so no one looking in at them would notice anything strange. Her eyes would dart to Jill, just to check up. Jill had locked up tight concentrating on the road so not to steer them off the side. Mina noticed that Jill passed the turn to the movie store. She didn’t say anything but kept up her smooth teasing.

Jill was dripping over Mina’s fingers. She shuddered as Mina pressed a bit harder, but not penetrating. “God Min, get in me.”

“No way. I keep this up and you’ll never get to the movie store. I’ll play with you more once we get to the movie and then I’ll really play with you at home.” Mina laughed as Jill sped up the car and drove like crazy to the rental store.

The two got out, Jill taking a bit longer to straighten out her skirt. The two looked over some movies and Mina found a nice little porno. Jill laughed and agreed. She hadn’t really expressed any opinion other than to get Mina back in the car and then to the house.

On the drive back Mina indulged Jill and slipped a finger in her. Mina was careful to not let it stay for too long. Jill was going crazy with lust. That’s when the siren’s flared up behind them and Jill cried out, “Fuck!”

Jill was quick to get her skirt back over her. The car was full of the odor of female arousal. For Jill this was the worst thing, most of the force dealt with her at the station, they were sure to recognize her. This sort of thing might not get her kicked out, but she’d be incredible embarrassed and made a joke. Mina seemed to catch on quick and turned fans on and opened her window.

The officer walked over and knocked on Jill’s window. Jill opened it hesitantly and the officer started to talk. “You okay there bud-Jill?” Jill shot a bright shed of red and nodded.

“Hey Sara, I mean Officer Neal.”

“Sara’s fine. Nice to know you got some wits on you, what’s going on?”

“Sorry, my friend distracted me a bit.”

Sara took a quick look at Mina and wiped her off.

“You’ve been driving a bit crazy for some time now, what’s really going on? You been drinking?”

“No, it’s just—”

“I told her that I was having an affair, officer,” Mina offered. Jill shot a look at her lover. Sara glanced at Mina longer this time, frowned.

“Well I don’t smell anything, what is that smell?”

“Nothing, Sara, just haven’t cleaned the car in some time. I think I got a sandwich back there somewhere.” Sara nodded a bit and shook her head.

“Alright, get out of here. And don’t worry Jill, this’ll between us okay?” Jill thanked her and then drove back to the house with Mina sitting on her own hands.

Once they got inside Jill leapt on Mina and tore off her clothes. “You could have gotten me in so much trouble.” Mina meekly apologized between kisses “It’s okay, just finish your job from the car.” Mina laughed and dove to Jill’s pussy.

Dan was done with his shower and dinner and walked over. Jill gave him kisses as he moved to lick her breast. “Hey Dan, I was thinking about getting another slave for you. We got pulled over by a cop, I think she’s just the thing for you.” Dan grinned and kept licking at Jill’s breast. “She’s blond and got a decent figure. Yeah, Mina, keep doing that. Her name’s Sara-ahh-and word is that she’s a great fuck.”

Dan smiled and had her lay down on the floor. “Well see, right now, I’m more than busy with the two of you.” Jill smiled, “Well master, I could always play with her until you were ready for her. Fuck yes!”

Dan smiled as he moved Mina out of the way so he could get a taste of Jill’s pussy. Mina worked her way up and gave Jill several wet kisses. Jill sucked on Mina’s pert nipples and whimpered as Dan’s tongue ran over her inner walls. Dan pulled back and brought out a bag. “I forgot about these presents I got for you girls. I guess you two distracted me a bit too much earlier.” Dan handed the bag to Mina who upturned a mess of sexual toys. Mina selected a nice pink dildo instantly and began let Jill work it in her mouth. Dan got some lubricant and had Mina present her back to Dan. Mina smiled as she leaned over. Jill came over and began working up Mina’s asshole to be nice and wide. She was definitely tighter than Jill had been, but the lubricant was doing wonders. Mina moaned as she felt Jill’s fingers slide in and out of her rear. Dan was busy occupying her cunt and Mina grabbed onto yet another dildo and began suck on it, picturing that it was Dan’s.

Soon enough she felt Dan pull out and then press up against her back. Mina pressed back as well. Dan slipped in a bit and then he pulled out. He rested on his back on the floor. Jill was more than eager to straddle his face and Dan began to lap away. Mina took her time and slowly worked Dan’s cock into her ass. After it settled nicely Jill shared a pleasant tongue swap and then Jill was nice enough to suck on Mina’s breast. Mina worked herself up and down on Dan’s cock. The sensations getting more desirable after each thrust. Ever slowly she had Dan fully inside of her. She was moaning at the attention provided for her. Jill came hard then, falling against Mina’s chest. Mina began to work faster, bobbing up and down faster. Jill recovered and gave Mina a deep kiss. Then Dan shot his load right in Mina’s ass. The feeling was incredible. Mina came a second after and she felt Jill force one of the dildos into her pulsing cunt.

Mina got off of her master and Dan moved over to the bedroom. Jill and Mina went with him and as Dan watched, the two slaves gave their master the best show they could. Mina fucked Jill with the pink dildo and then they swapped places. The two girls were living it up as Dan offered encouragement to the two. They’d often go over and give Dan a lick on his cock, but then return to each other. Dan would join them when he was ready.

Jill ran out and came back with a double-headed dildo for them to play with. Mina smiled and the two gave fake blowjobs to their end of the rubber toy. They laughed as they both deepthroated it and was able to give a kiss to the other with the cock buried in their mouths. They pulled it out and Mina shoved it into her wet cunt. She was about to give the other end to Jill’s moist pussy when Jill shook her head and lifted Mina up a bit. Mina gasped as she felt the other dildo work it’s way up her ass. Jill smiled and gave a kiss on each of her nipples to help her relax the pink cock in.

Once the cock was in as deep as it could go, Jill finally took in her end of the larger toy. She bit her lip blissfully and then the two girls locked their lips. They pushed against each other, their breasts mashed together. Mina cried out as she felt her ass swallow the pink toy. Jill was pushing harder and harder and the two came together.

Mina panted heavily as Jill pulled the double end dildo out and switch sides so that their juices would get mixed up, and then the two licked the toy up dry. Jill threw the toy away and wrapped her tongue around Mina’s as she pulled the pink dildo out. “You took it all in didn’t you?” Jill teased when she couldn’t find the end of the rod. Mina smiled and grabbed Jill’s tongue back.

Jill was finally able to pull the thing out, but it was a struggle. Mina watched as Jill swallowed the toy and then pulled it out of her mouth. Mina sucked on it as well and then they threw that toy away as well. The two sixty-nined and that’s when Dan coughed. The two laughed and broke apart.

“Is our master finally ready?” Jill asked as she slowly moved towards him.

“Mmm, I’m ready for your nice cock, master,” Mina stated, staring at Dan’s penis.

Dan smiled and pulled them each close to give his slaves a kiss. Mina was the first to Dan’s penis and got the cock in her mouth. Jill sucked on Dan’s balls and once Mina was done, took her place to taste her master’s cock.

“It’s so wonderful to fuck you master. I’m so happy you made us into your slaves.” Jill said as she fit Dan’s cock in her pussy. Mina leaned in and began kissing Dan’s cock and Jill’s pussy. Dan had Mina’s cunt for his mouth to taste and there was plenty of sap to taste.

Jill was bounce up and down, her wet slit making more than easy enough for Dan’s cock to pump in and out of her. She watched as their master was eating Mina out. Mina cried out as she orgasmed, Dan’s name being muffled by Jill’s lower red hair. Jill began to slow her movements, making Dan’s cock rub harder and harder against her walls. It was so nice to have him fill her. She came right as Mina’s tongue broke pass her lips. Jill screamed out Dan’s name now and she arched back, Mina following. Dan was still hard in her and Jill got off to let Mina have her ride. The young girl dropped easily into place and began to guide Dan’s cock deeper. Jill wrapped her hands from behind Mina and massaged the girl’s breast. Mina turned her head back so the two could kiss. They both gazed with lust as Dan sat back, letting Mina guide him in and out of her. Jill nibbled on Mina’s ear as the other girl gave blessings of how great a fuck Dan was. To the girls’ surprise, Mina came before Dan. It seemed like their master was determined to outlast his slaves for once.

Mina pulled off him then and the Dan asked Jill to get back on, but to fill the other whole. Jill smiled and covered Dan’s chest with kisses as Mina prepared her ass again. This time Jill slid on Dan’s cock smoothly. Jill worked up and down, letting each fall take more of her master’s manhood. When the cock was fully in, Mina helped the pink dildo into Jill’s pussy. Mina laughed as the Jill’s pink lips engulfed the toy completely. Mina left it there and pulled the double toy up from the floor. Dan helped Mina out and got one end in her ass. Then Dan smiled as he bent the toy around and shoved the other end in Mina’s pussy. Mina cried out again and worked the toy so that as one end left and other side just went in deeper.

Jill was pouncing down hard and came at the sight of Mina being double fucked by the same toy. Mina came soon afterwards. Dan smiled and had the two girls come up and suck his penis again. The girls were amazed at how easy it was to come and knew it was due to Dan being there, urging them on.

Dan pumped into both their pussies again, eliciting orgasms in both again. Dan then ate out Jill as he grinded into Mina’s mouth. Jill in turn was able to twist about to get at Mina’s pussy. They formed a nice little triangle, sucking and eating each other out.

Finally Dan cried out and pulled out of placement. He shot huge loads out first on the bed but then Jill and Mina’s mouths were there to intercept. Once he finished, the two girls kissed, sharing their horde of cum. They gazed up at their master who was smiling down at them. Together they fell down to the soft beg, the two girls to either side of their master, and they wrapped their hands around Dan’s cock. They gave each other a goodnight kiss and together the three fell asleep.

The End