The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume

BD;DS;FD;FF;HM;MA;MC;

Ding Jun is a young Chinese billionaire just starting her own slave acquisition activities. Up ’till now, she has been mentored by her mother. But Ding Jun is of the opinion she is capable to ‘collect’ slaves on her own. Does she have the wherewithal to achieve her goal? One thing she knows for certain, she won’t be embarrassed if nobody of importance knows about it.

Fly Fishing — A Three Fingers Companion Volume

CHAPTER 1

In the days that followed, Vienna proved the doctors correct. She improved visibly for a couple of weeks and then she seemed to stall. The doctors said this was to be expected, and they were proved correct again. At Vienna’s request, there was no mention of Tom Bowman and they remained ignorant of his condition.

So, three weeks after Vienna was hospitalized, she was pronounced cured by the doctor in charge and was free to return home. Returning home was traumatic for her and she was sedated enough to reduce her phobia of the outside to a manageable level until Teagan got her home. They were offered a limo but Vienna wanted nothing from the hotel. She only wanted out of there and never to have anything more to do with them again.

During the three weeks Vienna was hospitalized, Mrs. Valentina-Smith was receiving information that made her worry about her charges anew. She was confident the organization that had kidnapped her in the first place were no threat. Her operatives had thoroughly destroyed their small private hospital in order to free Tom Bowman and Vienna Logan. Also, Vienna was a bonus for them. They were after Tom Bowman for control of his businesses. They, if they still existed, would have no interest in Vienna.

But others were interested in Teagan. Some of her guests had seen her going in and out of the hospital and a few of those asked about her. Their interest varied from a night of sex to total control. Nobody admitted to the latter motive, but Mrs. Valentina-Smith knew her customers and their needs. She also knew the secrets they thought were secret. Not that she would use such information for personal gain, or even gain for the hotel. No. Accurate information on individual customers is vital to the efficient service provider.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith took her promises on behalf of the hotel very seriously. She would not break them which meant she had a duty of care to Vienna, and, by inference, Teagan as well. In theory they should be safe, but Mrs. Valentina-Smith resolved to make one more visit to her charges in order to inform them what was happening and what they could do to be safe. They were discharged so she could only advise, but, perhaps that would be enough. She knew Vienna had a phobia about the hotel now and she also knew that was a temporary condition. But it was there now. So, she prepared.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith called ahead and made an appointment for herself. Thirty minutes before her arrival, she activated the drug through their air vents. The drug that would reinforce their trust in her and the hotel. Well, that was what it was supposed to do, but Vienna in the state she was in now could perhaps circumvent it somehow. The doctors were not any use here because they didn’t know what she was doing. Sometimes one has to hope for the best.

Ding Jun was in El Diablo eating when a call from China came. Those who knew her knew she would never take a call during meals. Ding Jun savored and enjoyed each meal properly. She didn’t even talk while eating. If she had companions, they all knew not to disturb her while she was eating. She loved food and was thoroughly in the moment when eating.

This time she was eating alone. But the billionaires there formed a tight little, almost incestuous, group and they all knew each other’s idiosyncratic behavior. So, it came as a surprise to the room when she picked up her cell and talked into it in the middle of her meal. They all assumed, correctly, she had an incoming call which must be of critical importance. They all took note of her body language as none of them could hear what was said. They all made mental notes to follow her businesses closely from now on until they understood what was about to happen. This was, perhaps, the beginning of an opportunity to make even more money. After all, she was just out of childhood. She would make mistakes.

Ding Jun answered in Chinese, but used her local dialect and minimum words to defend herself from any listeners, which she always assumed would be there. The call itself was secure but even so, no words were wasted. Her caller said he had information he thought she would want to see as soon as convenient. She knew what project the caller was working on, so it was not mentioned. She abandoned her meal, rose and went out into the city. Using a standard car and a double of herself, she gave a false trail for anyone trying to follow her. This was not normal behavior for her. She used these techniques rarely. For important reasons only.

Once she had convinced herself she was not being followed, she went to her other, newly leased, apartment, which was two doors down from Teagan and Vienna’s. She took care to alter her appearance. Miss Ding had already talked to Teagan and she didn’t want Teagan remembering that. She didn’t use a disguise to fool Teagan. She relied instead on association techniques. That woman Teagan talked to would not ever live here. She was at least a millionaire wasn’t she? Ding Jun’s clothes now conformed to American standard and she now spoke with a local accent. There were a lot of Chinese here and she was one of them. A prosperous one for sure, but prosperous because of all the hard work she and her family had done since they emigrated here two generations ago.

Once inside her apartment, she fired up the laptop she kept there and contacted her caller by a secure route. He sent her some time coordinates only. She thanked him and hung up. Minimal time on electronic communications was always beneficial in important matters.

She opened up a memory cache recording and, using the time coordinates, identified the section of the recording her employee had indicated.

She saw and heard the inside of Teagan and Vienna’s apartment. Quickly flicking through the various images she ascertained only Teagan and Vienna were there. There was a knock on the door and Teagan went. Mrs. Valentina-Smith entered and was invited to sit down. Teagan was happy to see her but Vienna was more reserved. It looked as though she was afraid. Ding Jun checked the report from the apartment and discovered that a small amount of that special gas had been injected into the room just before Mrs. Valentina-Smith arrived. Again, she wondered about that gas. It was too weak to do anything much, so what was it for?

So far the surveillance had not revealed much. Vienna was ill and recovering. Ding Jun still didn’t know what the illness was as Vienna refused to talk about it at all. However she had formed the opinion that the Three Fingers was involved somehow with it. Discreet enquiries had ascertained their employments and that they were absent with leave from them. And their employers wouldn’t give anything more away. Two very different employers behaving like this? Ding Jun assumed someone was behind it, protecting the two women. Otherwise they would have been fired by now. Obviously the Three Fingers was orchestrating it all.

Ding Jun knew what she wanted from Teagan and Vienna but she absolutely wouldn’t go against the hotel. It was too powerful, even for her. So what did the hotel want?

Ding Jun started the recording in normal mode from when Mrs. Valentina-Smith entered.

“Thank you,” said Mrs. Valentina-Smith as she sat down. Once the niceties were out of the way, she continued. “Now I have to say something that may worry you both. I want you to be calm and remember that I and the hotel are your friends and want the best for you. Do you understand?”

The two sisters nodded solemnly. Ding Jun noted they were slightly subdued compared to their normal selves. Ding Jun had already spent hours watching the two of them interact in order to understand them.

“Now this specifically concerns you Teagan.” Teagan looked at her with wide eyes. She had assumed it would concern Vienna. “I have already told you what the hotel really does Teagan. Have you told Vienna?”

Teagan and Vienna nodded. “Oh yes,” Teagan said.

“Good. That saves some time. I have to say that Teagan’s regular presence at the hotel has not gone unnoticed.” Ding Jun sat up and took particular notice. “Your journeys to and from the hospital unit were seen by a number of our clientele. And some of them have expressed an interest in you Teagan. In the same way as Tom Bowman expressed an interest in Vienna I mean. I told them all you were not available. But you have to know these are ambitious and capable people. Some may not take no for an answer.”

Vienna especially looked horrified. “No,” she said. “Keep them away.”

“I already have Vienna. But there are limits to my abilities here. While you are under the protection of the hotel, I can stop anyone from bothering you. And I will. Have no doubts on that score. But you are improving Vienna and I cannot justify keeping you under our protection forever. Technically, you are on your own now because our doctors have declared you cured. I am using my authority to extend our protection. But, my authority only allows me a small amount of time. Specifically, you will be on your own tomorrow. If any of those enquirers discovered your whereabouts there could be problems.”

Teagan looked thoughtful. Vienna looked frightened. Ding Jun looked interested.

Teagan replied. “But wasn’t Tom Bowman,” Vienna shuddered at the name, “a gentleman? I mean Vie says he was. She wasn’t frightened of him at all. He wouldn’t have done anything to harm her. So why are you worried about these others? Especially if they don’t know where we are.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith sighed. “You must understand these people do not conform to the ethics of most people. Most of them are nice. But not all. We cater for millionaires and billionaires who have made their money, not inherited it. And yes, some of them had an advantage in that they inherited money to start with. The attitude that can make that sort of money is not typical. They know what they want and they get it. Now most of them still live in the real world, but some of them do not. It is those people I am worrying about. You have been seen Teagan, and you are a beautiful young woman. Some of these people will want you for, well, their collection. Do you know about collectors? Some people are obsessed over collecting the strangest things. It is the same with some of these people.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith held up her hand to stop Teagan asking another question. “When we introduced Vienna to Tom Bowman, we vetted him for her protection. We want nothing to do with any such questionable activities. We provide exclusive service that includes sex. We are not the first to do so and we will not be the last. But we are the most successful business in history to combine this in the hotel business. It was not our fault Tom Bowman was controlled before he arrived at the hotel. But even so, we corrected the situation. Which is why we are in this position now. I am advising you that you may be in danger. This information is based on experience and not on any evidence of specific people actively searching for you.”

Teagan was silent for a while. Vienna was still looking at Mrs. Valentina-Smith but it was obvious she wanted no part of the conversation. “We do understand. And we do thank you from the bottom of our hearts. But as far as I can see, nobody can find us here. If people saw me in the hotel, how would they find me here? And if they do, what can we do about it?”

“I came to make you an offer ladies. As far as we can see, the only way to protect you until the threat goes away is for you to work for us in one of our protected categories.”

Teagan looked puzzled but Vienna knew exactly what was meant. She backed away saying, “No, no, I won’t do it.”

Teagan eventually understood. “Vienna can’t do that. Can’t you see that? After what she’s been through there’s no way on earth she will agree to that.”

“Please calm yourselves ladies. You should know by now we will never do that without your consent. Please listen to what I’m offering. I’m offering to employ you both in a capacity similar to that of a millionaires’ maid. You know what that means. But have you considered that you both will never even know about your time with us? From your point of view, you will sign the contracts then the next thing you know it will be seven years on and you are leaving our employ with a lump sum of seven years pay invested as only we can. You will never need to work again after that. Of course, we can arrange it so you do remember what happened, but that is optional. Teagan, do you understand what I am offering?”

Teagan nodded. Vienna just stared.

“Good. I will be back tomorrow for your answer. Please consider this offer carefully. Consider what we are offering you against what may happen to you. I am sorry things worked out this way ladies. But I simply cannot see any other way to deal with this situation effectively. According to our doctors, you are now cured Vienna. All you need is to gradually work your way back into society, which should take two to three months. Teagan is well trained in order to take care of you. Your employers will wait as long as it takes for each of you to get back to work and this time off will not affect your pay or promotion prospects. But our physical protection of you both ends tomorrow night. This decision has been forced on me and I must comply. So, please consider carefully and give me your answer tomorrow.” She got up and walked to the door. Teagan followed her.

“I really have your best interests to heart Teagan. Try and convince Vienna that, at least.” She left and Teagan closed and locked the door after her.

Ding Jun looked on wondering how best to use this information. She wasn’t worried about the offer. She knew that would not be accepted, especially if that gas was changed. Eventually she committed funds to discovering whether or not others were watching that apartment and to investigating Tom Bowman. Then she dug out her latest file on Teagan and her habits and went through it again. The only thing she could use right now was Teagan’s asthma, even though it was a very mild form and hadn’t troubled her in years.

Ding Jun checked her reports for other information of interest to her. She realized she mustn’t neglect her normal activities because of her new interest. One item interested her. Her analyst had highlighted an abnormal flow of equipment which could be used for mind control purposes was being shipped from the factories in China where she had an interest. Apparently this flow was not to any of the normal players. She wondered if there was a new player on the scene or if one of the standard players was attempting to hide something. She decided she needed more information and gave the appropriate orders.

Ding Jun entered the apartment block a bit latish the next day, stopping to chat to another resident on her way to her apartment. She had developed her apartment persona with the other residents since she had taken over the lease. She was known and becoming well liked in the block. And each night about the same time she went past Teagan and Vienna’s apartment to her own.

Once in, she locked the door and made herself a drink. With it in hand she checked the reports from China. There was one giving the time of the girls’ meeting with Mrs. Valentina-Smith. So she went to that time in the recording and settled down, with drink in hand, as if to watch her favorite soap. It made good viewing.

Mrs. Valentina-Smith arrived and entered as normal. She looked at the girls, smiled and asked, “Well ladies, have you made a decision?”

“Yes. We’re staying here.” This from Teagan. Vienna was quiet and wouldn’t look her in the eye.”

“I am sorry to hear that ladies. In order to discharge my responsibilities I have to ask a few questions. Is there anything in particular that is stopping you? Something I can correct for instance.

“No, nothing like that.” Teagan again. “It’s just that Vie is too scared of going back there.”

Mrs. Valentina-Smith looked at Vienna. “Vienna. Perhaps I made a mistake in taking this responsibility on myself. I do know I am not the warmest person in the world. But I did want to ensure you both knew exactly what was happening and could make an informed decision. Do you want to deal with someone else? That can easily be arranged.”

Vie shook her head silently.

“All right then. Teagan, I have to offer you this now. Do you want to accept my offer yourself? I assure you we will get a very suitable companion for Vienna for as long as she wants.”

Vienna and Ding Jun looked horrified.