The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

As a child wealthy businessman Sam Kennedy was madly in love with the beautiful Indian maid in his father’s service. Now fourteen years on Radha has returned to him…

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE AUTHOR: WEBSITE IS LAUNCHED!!!

Before I begin the customary disclaimer, I would like it to be known that the following story is the first part of a two part tale.

The second part of this story will be posted on the mcstories.com website in about three week’s time. For those of you who do not wish to wait that long, could read the second part of this story simply by logging onto my website at www.auntrani.com. Yes indeed I have a website that is up and running! I have been working on it for sometime—for about six months. Be warned it is quite basic so don’t expect anything spectacular.

Anyway it can be used by my readers to check up on all the latest news regarding my stories. The site also has online polls, a message board, profiles of the characters in my stories, a section on fan fiction among other things. Please drop by and take a look—you are more than welcome. Please also have a go at the online polls. In addition to the conclusion of this story, there is also the first part of a bonus story entitled: Tits and Arses starring Radha and Pavani which is a sequel to the Employer Enslavement Programme.

I do hope you enjoy my website. Please email me and tell me what you think of it. If you can’t give feedback on my two new stories then at least give feedback on my website. You can reach me via email on or my new address at . I look forward to receiving your comments.

Bless your little hearts,
Nial Van Haydam.

P.S. please vote in my online polls and post a message on my message board. Don’t forget www.auntrani.com.

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

This particular tale tells the story of Sam Kennedy a successful businessman. As a fourteen year old he fell in love with a beautiful Indian lady that his father’s employed as a maid and was heartbroken when she left his father service after only a year. Fourteen years on, Sam again crossed paths with the Indian maid that he is so in love with who is still beautiful even after all those years. Sam feels that he has been given a second chance to woo the woman he loves. Despite their substantial age difference he now hopes that he and the maid would be together forever as man and wife. Unbeknown to him, the maid Radha also wanted them to be together forever—but as mistress and slave.

Once again the following story contains mind control, female dominance and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy.

If you enjoy reading it or would like to make suggestions for its sequels or even have criticism, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at or .

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

Prologue

The white Ambassador car was driving along the highway. It was the standard mode of transport in Southern India and was particularly a favourite of taxi drivers. The particular car had two occupants, the middle aged Indian driver and a teenaged British youth who sat in the back.

The youth had longish brown hair that had greenish streaks. He also had a large gold earring that was attached to his left ear. With his dirty ripped jeans and Iron Maiden T-shirt, he looked every inch a rebel.

It was a long and bumpy ride but both the driver and the young passenger were in good spirits.

‘So Master Kennedy how was England?’ asked the driver in a thick Indian accent.

‘Don’t ask Ravi’ said the youth. ‘To be honest I am just glad I am back at home’.

The driver then chuckled.

To Sam Kennedy, India was his home despite the fact that he was born in England. His father had been staying and working there for many years. He had just got back from visiting relatives—mainly his mother who still lives there after her divorce from his father. Sam could have gone to live with his mother when she split up with his father but he elected to stay with his father as it meant staying in the country that he loved.

The car finally arrived at the gates of a beautiful large white house. Sam then got out the car clutching his suitcase.

Seeing the youth with the large suitcase, the driver then wound down his window. Sticking his head out of the window he called out to the youth.

‘Hey Sam, you want me to carry that for you’ he said pointing to the suitcase.

‘Trust me, its cool’ said Sam.

‘Are you sure you don’t want any further help from me?’

‘No that is quite alright’ said Sam. ‘To be honest Ravi, you have done enough for me as it is. Thank you’.

‘Okay if you insist’ said Ravi. ‘But remember, if you need me in any way just call me. Your father has got my number’.

‘Sure thing Ravi’ said Sam with a broad smile. ‘You’re the man’.

The car then sped off leaving Sam at the gates of the house. Sam then entered the gates of the compound of the house.

Sam saw that the door at the smart house was left wide open. Sam smiled to himself. This is one of the good things about being in India. It was safe to leave your front door open. He would never imagine himself doing that in England.

Sam then let himself in. He quietly tip toed to the living room door. He knew his father was at home as it was a Sunday. It was the only time when his father was away from the office.

Although Bernard Kennedy is a hardworking businessman, who spent most of his time in the workplace, he had always considered Sunday a day of rest—something that had been drummed into him by his late mother who was a deeply religious woman. It is not that Bernard himself was religious it was just that he had respected most of his mother’s morals and manners.

Despite this moral practise there were still times when the need arises, that Bernard had found himself working Sundays. Sam was hoping that this particular Sunday, his father was observing his usually ritual of lying back on his favourite chair and reading his newspaper.

As Sam quietly opened the living room door he peered inside. To his utter delight, he found his father fast asleep in his favourite chair.

Slowly and cautiously, Sam quietly tiptoed to his father’s chair. When he reached it, he froze. Looking down on his still sleeping father, he noticed a large red file on Bernard’s lap.

Sam frowned. It was so typical of Bernard. Business was never far from him, even when he is resting at home. At times Sam wished that Bernard would take time out and smell the roses. He felt that his father had often neglected him in favour of business. It is probably Bernard’s dedication to business that ruined his marriage.

Sam then reached into his trouser pocket and took out a large black feather. It was given to him by Ravi, the local taxi driver that often worked for his father and who was extremely close to Sam. Ravi had got the feather from the tail of a crow that he had killed the previous week.

Slowly and quietly, Sam placed the feather to his father’s face and begun to tickle the underside of his nose. Bernard’s nose twitched a few times and he let out a slow grunt but he nevertheless continued to snore loudly.

Sam was now trying hard not to laugh as he again tickled Bernard’s nose with the feather only this time more roughly. Bernard’s nose again twitched but this time his body gave a sudden and violent jolt as he sneezed loudly, sending the large red file that was on his lap crashing to the floor.

Bernard then leapt out of his chair, his face a mask of terror. Sam then burst out laughing.

Open mouth and wide eyed with shock, Bernard looked at his young son who was struggling to compose himself.

There was a pause before Bernard eventually spoke.

‘You know it is times like this that I wished that your mother was granted full custody of you’ he said.

‘Oh do lighten up dad’ said Sam as he struggled to keep a straight face. ‘It was a joke’.

‘A joke?!’ said Bernard. ‘You nearly gave me a heart attack’.

‘You will live’ said Sam. ‘Besides you should have seen your face. It was a picture’.

Sam again started laughing.

‘You just had to come back didn’t you?’ said Bernard.

‘But you want me here didn’t you?’ asked Sam with pleading eyes.

‘Come here’ said Bernard with open arms.

Father and son then hugged each other tightly.

‘So how is your mother?’ asked Bernard.

‘Great’ replied Sam.

‘How is England?’

‘Boring’.

‘That bad eh?’

‘Would you want to go back to Blighty?’

‘Nah mate, I am happy here’.

‘My point exactly’ said Sam. ‘So what has been happening since I was away? How is the business?’

‘Ah I am glad you mentioned that’ said Bernard as he reached from underneath the table. ‘There is something I need to show you’.

‘What is it?’ said Sam excitedly.

‘Just be a little patient kid’ said Bernard.

Bernard then took out a small box from under the table. He opened the lid and Sam saw that it was a box full of cards. Bernard took a card from the box and gave it to Sam.

‘Check this out’ said Bernard. ‘It had just come out of the printers’.

Sam looked at the card:

It was a black and white printed business card.

‘Cool’ said Sam as he looked at the card admiringly.

‘Like them?’ asked Bernard.

‘Beautiful’ replied Sam.

Sam then noticed the flashy intertwining letters that made up the logo.

‘Hey you even sorted out the logo’ said Sam excitedly. ‘So I take it business is doing well’.

‘Oh yes my son’ said Bernard. ‘And we have moved into larger offices as well’.

‘You are kidding’.

‘No straight up’ said Bernard. ‘Look, the new address is even written in the card. And later today you and I will be going over there. I will give you a guided tour of the place’.

‘You are joking aren’t you’ said Sam.

‘No I am serious’.

‘But I don’t want to go’.

‘What do you mean you don’t want to go?’ said Bernard. ‘Have another look at that card’.

‘Why?’ asked Sam.

‘Just do it!’ snapped Bernard.

Sam again looked at the card.

‘Now what does it say under the OC logo?’

‘Bernard Kennedy, chairman’.

‘Precisely’ said Bernard. ‘And one of these days it will be your name on that card and with that very title’.

‘That will never happen’ said Sam.

‘Sam you better get your act together’ said Bernard. ‘Oceanus Construction is going places. And one of these days my son this would all be yours’.

Sam was about to protest, when the door of the living room then opened and a beautiful Indian lady then entered the room brandishing a cup and saucer. She had very long hair that reached her bottom. She was dressed in a plain white sari. She looked extremely beautiful. Sam gasped as she entered the room. He had never seen such a stunning lady.

‘Your tea sir’ said the Indian lady as she offered the cup to Bernard.

‘Thank you Radha’ said Bernard as he received the cup.

Bernard took a few sips from the cup. He noticed his son staring open mouth with wonder at the beautiful Indian lady that had brought him his tea.

‘How silly and ignorant of me’ said Bernard as he took another sip from his cup. ‘Sam I would like to introduce you to Ms. Radha Padma. Radha this is my boy Sam Kennedy’.

‘Please to meet you’ said Sam to the Indian lady.

The beautiful Indian lady didn’t say anything. To Sam’s surprise she instead gave him a cold stare and then turned and walked out of the lounge. Bernard then let out a chuckle.

‘Jesus that was a bit cold weren’t it?’ said Sam in amazement. ‘Who the hell is she?’

‘The new maid’ said Bernard.

‘The new maid?’

‘Mrs. Krishnan’s replacement’.

‘What do you mean Mrs. Krishnan’s replacement?’ said Sam in astonishment. ‘What happened to Mrs. Krishnan?’

‘Long story’ said Bernard. ‘Her husband is back in town’.

‘What the one who ran off with her sister?’

‘Yep that’s the fellar’.

‘So what happened?’

‘Well her sister gave him the elbow so he asked her whether if she is interested in giving their marriage another go’.

‘Please tell me she told him to sod off?’

‘I wish I could’ said Bernard with a frustrating frown. ‘She said that she will give him one more chance’.

‘Oh god no!’ said Sam in disbelief. ‘I suppose common sense wasn’t her strong point’.

‘Well she is now back in Kannur with her husband and good luck to her’ said Bernard. ‘We now have Radha’.

‘So did this Radha woman sue them then?’

‘Who?’

‘The charm school’.

Bernard then roared with laughter at Sam’s wisecrack. Bernard always liked his son’s sense of humour.

‘What a miserable bitch!’ said Sam referring to Radha’s earlier frosty reception. ‘I mean just what is her problem. Okay Mrs. Krishnan’s problem is that she is a bit thick, but what is hers?’

‘Ehh take no notice of that’ said Bernard. ‘As a matter a fact there something you need to know about her’.

‘Like the fact that she is a few eggs short of an omelette?’

Bernard again chuckled.

‘Just be careful when you are around her, that’s all’ said Bernard softly.

‘You bet your life I will’ said Sam. ‘Sour faced wench!’

‘You don’t understand my lad’ said Bernard. ‘There is a reason for her aloofness’.

‘Oh?’

‘The poor woman had recently suffered a traumatic experience’ explained Bernard. ‘She had been sexually abused by someone at her previous workplace’.

Sam’s eyes then widen with shock.

‘She had just been working in England with an English couple’ continued Bernard. ‘She had been sexually abused by the son of the family, a young man about your age, which probably explains her reaction when she saw you’.

‘Good god’ said Sam.

‘As a matter of fact, apparently it was something that had been going on for a long time’ said Bernard. ‘At least that is what I have been told’.

‘Poor woman’ said Sam suddenly sympathetic towards the new maid.

Sam was a very open young man who will befriend almost anyone. The one thing he can’t stand is people with an attitude and ignorant people. He thought that Radha was such a person, so he took an instant dislike to her. Now however his earlier exasperation of her behaviour had cooled when he learned of her past experiences. He began to see her in a different light.

‘Now the last thing she needs is to see a white person, particularly an English one and especially a young teenage youth such as yourself, so be very careful when you approach her’ said Bernard.

There was a short pause as Sam stood silently still. He was staring wistfully at the living room door. His thoughts were with the woman who had earlier walked out of that very door.

Bernard has seen this behaviour in his son, many times in the past. Sam was deep in thought. He had always been a thinker and had a tendency to drift away while in a middle of a conversation—something that annoyed his family and friends, particularly his mother. Bernard of course had gotten used to it. He smiled and waited patiently for Sam to snap out of his daydream. He took a few sips of his tea that Radha had earlier made as he stared at the floor.

‘If she had such a bad experience with a Brit youth then why the hell did she choose to work for us?’ Sam asked, finally breaking his silence.

Bernard then looked up at his son. Sam’s response was so unexpected. Bernard had the feeling that his son’s musing would last a lot longer. The older Kennedy let out another chuckle.

‘Oh Sammy my boy you have a lot to learn’ said Bernard with a frown. ‘Let us just say that this is another example of how lucky you are’.

‘What do you mean?’

‘It is the way the other half lives’ said Bernard. ‘She didn’t choose to come here, she had no choice’.

‘Why?’

‘Use your loaf you silly boy’ said Bernard. ‘Jobs don’t grow on trees you know and in this part of the world they are very scarce. There are only a few knocking about and there are hundreds of people applying for it. She for one has also got two daughters to feed’.

Sam didn’t say anything as he slipped into another daydream. His father had made his point very clear. Sam could now see why she had reacted in the way she did. He wasn’t offended at all by Radha’s actions—well, maybe to begin with. Considering what had happened he now felt very sorry for her.

At the moment the new maid was now starting to intrigue the young man. He wanted to know more about her. It was no disguising the fact that he was also attracted to her beauty. She was a welcome change to the frumpy old Mrs. Krishnan. In fact having been in the elderly and overweight Mrs. Krishnan’s company for many years, Sam couldn’t believe that an Indian lady could be beautiful—that is until today.

Whoever sexually assaulted her, must have given her a negative image of British boys. He really wanted to get to know Radha and to reassure her that not all British boys are like that. He wanted her to know that he is a true gentleman. Although he didn’t want to admit it to himself, he was in love with Radha almost at first sight …