The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter One: Legacy of the Kennedys

Sam Kennedy sat in his plush office looking over the minutes of a meeting that he had attended the previous day. The past decade has seen many changes, particularly to Sam.

Gone were the heavy metal T-shirt and the ripped jeans to be replaced by a smart blue pinstripe business suit. His longish hair was now cut and neatly groomed—and had no signs of artificial colouring!

Now thirty years of age his whole outlook in life had changed completely in total contrast to his rebellious teen years. These days he is a lot more career minded and took a lot of things seriously.

The door of his office then slowly opened and the head of a red haired man several years younger than Sam then appeared from the corner of the door.

The ruddy haired man then grinned broadly. Sam looked up and smiled.

‘Oi! Cloth ears!’ said the ruddy haired man. ‘Fancy a cuppa?’

‘Perhaps a bit later on Rossta boy’ said Sam. ‘I got some things to do’.

‘Oh shut up you tart and take five!’ said the ruddy haired man. ‘You have been working far too hard’.

Sam gave a slight chuckle as he put down the document that he was reading on his table. It probably was a good time to take a break.

‘Alright then, black, no sugar’ said Sam.

‘Coming right up Samson!’

The ruddy haired man then disappeared, leaving a grinning Sam shaking his head and wondering why he ever gave him a job in the first place.

The red haired man was called Ross McKenna and as Sam sat back on his chair, he begun to reminisce on how he and Ross had first met.

Sam and Ross had known each other since they were boys. Sam first met Ross in London when Sam was visiting his mother. Ross was the son of a friend of Sam’s mother. Although he was several years younger than Sam the two managed to strike up an unlikely friendship. This was quite unusual for Sam as he tend to stick to people of his own age for company, but Ross’s cheeky sense of humour struck a chord with Sam.

Eventually Sam took Ross with him to India. He gave him a job at Oceanus Construction. Actually he had created a role specifically for him. He is his ‘personal assistant’. If the truth be known Ross had (at least business wise) very little talent. He was only there because he was good to have around and boosted the moral of the work force—particularly Sam’s.

In some ways Ross reminded Sam of his younger days, when he was more carefree and optimistic, but things had happened that had changed all that. The death of his father and his succession to the chairmanship of Oceanus Construction, had burdened Sam with responsibilities that had toughened his character and stifled his happy-go-lucky attitude. These days Sam was more or less reserved. Having Ross around seemed to rejuvenate Sam and ignite the cheerfulness of his youth that lay dormant within himself.

True Ross may not have been bright, but he at least brought a smile to Sam’s face and kept him sane. And he does make a smashing cup of tea!

Sam then opened a drawer that was at the side of his table. He picked up the document that he was reading earlier and carefully placed it inside the drawer of the table. He was about to close the draw when something inside of it caught his eye. It was an old and tatty business card. Sam picked it up and studied it.

Sam gasped in shock. It was the original Oceanus Construction Limited business card. Of course the card has changed design on a number of occasions over the years, but Sam hadn’t seen the original version for a long time.

Sam quickly reached for his pockets and took out a small glossy card. It was the current incarnation of the OC Ltd card.

He carefully studied the newer version.

Putting both cards on the table side by side he began to compare the two cards. He smiled as he realised how much had things changed since the company was first setup.

Looking at the two cards together, the first significant difference that one would notice was the appearance. The original was a simple black and white design printed on paper while the newer version was a glossy colour affair.

When Sam first saw the original business card he was blown away by it despite its simplicity. Of course it seems very unremarkable now but at the time it was something special.

Now the recent incarnation of the very card was much more impressive. Even the intertwining initials that made up the logo were in colour. Despite this he wasn’t that overly impressed with the new version of the card. He had never experienced the same feeling he had when he saw the original for the first time. This was because he was quite used to seeing it being redesigned over the years. It was as if the magic of the card had gone. Even the famous intertwining O and C letters that so impressed him in his childhood was not that appealing anymore.

However in recent years one aspect of the card did intrigue him greatly no matter how much it had changed over the years—the name and job title on the card.

The old card read ‘Bernard Kennedy’ and listed him as the ‘Chairman’. In its recent incarnation the name has been changed to: ‘Samuel Kennedy’. Of course he had been used to seeing his name being listed as the chairman of the firm as it had been the same for almost two years now. Despite this it still never ceases to fascinate him. He gets goose bumps every time he looks at the recent version of the business card and seeing the words: ‘Samuel Kennedy, Chairman’ being printed on it. It gives him an untimely reminder that it was he alone that was now running the show.

As he studied his name on the card a familiar voice from the past echoed in his head—the voice of his father

‘One of these days it will be your name on that card and with that very title’ said the voice of the late Bernard Kennedy. ‘Oceanus Construction is going places. And one of these days my son this would all be yours …’

He smiled to himself as he remembered that very day when his father uttered those fateful words.

At the time he was a scruffy youth with no interest in business at all. How times have changed.

He again looked at the card but this time concentrated on the distinctive logo. Underneath the logo were the names of the four states of Southern India that the company was established in—an indication of how far the firm had expanded since its inception some decade and a half ago.

How the south was conquered! It was only the first part of Bernard Kennedy’s military campaign. His next stage was to travel up north and have Oceanus Constructions established in the Central Indian states then finally the northern states until it is fully recognised throughout the whole of India. Then who knows and who dares dream. The rest of Asia is next with the rest of the world waiting with baited breath.

Of course all this involved hard work and it had taken its toll on poor old Bernard who had suffered a heart attack during a meeting in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. There was no denying the fact that he was a determined businessman to the very end!

Now the baton has finally been passed onto Sam, perhaps a decade earlier than he would have liked, but nevertheless he rose to the challenge in a positive manner—a testimony of his father’s training which had educated him to prepare for the inevitable.

Now there he was, sitting in the chairman’s chair. He had made his own mark in the firm. He had introduced and implemented new ideas and had pushed the company in new directions, broadening its horizons in the process.

At first this exciting but risky process of change had Sam’s associates worried but it had paid off in a big way and saw the company developed to the extent of its head office being relocated once again to even bigger offices. This was a personal triumph to Sam as it proved to everyone that Sam was more than up to the task of taking the company forward in accordance of his late father’s vision.

The change of address was illustrated in the card. The only other difference between the new card and its original black and white version is the inclusion of a mobile phone number, a web and email address—a reflection of how technology had also changed since Bernard’s time.