The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Twelve: Getting ready for Radha

Sam Kennedy was now slumped in his chair. He was wide awake though he was still a little worse for wear as he was still trying to shake off the effects of a night of heavy drinking. It had only been a few minutes ago when he just got off the phone to the agency.

‘Bugger!’ he slurred as he stared wistfully at the floor, his eyes dreamily half open as he thought about what had just happened.

The phone call was totally unexpected. He wasn’t expecting them to call back and if they did call back he was expecting them (out of courtesy) to give him the news that Radha had turned down his offer of employment. He really didn’t think nothing much about it and Radha was the last thing on his mind, particularly with the problems ahead at work.

So it came as a shock when they told him that Radha was starting work at his place on a Monday. It was a bolt out of the blue and he was totally unprepared. He couldn’t believe that Radha has agreed to work for him. He really thought that she wasn’t at all interested particularly after the way he behaved towards her all those years ago.

As he lay slumped on his chair he started to wonder why she had accepted his offer of employment. Could it be that she had forgiven him?

He then began to have the flashback of the memory from the past when he had groped her in the living room all those years ago. Usually when he thought about this shameful episode from his past, he tried to block it out of his mind as he was so ashamed of it. But today was different. The fact that she is seemingly willing to put aside her differences and had agreed to work for him seemed to have exorcised the guilty feeling that had been weighing on his conscious for so long. This in turn had enabled him to face the demons from his past and given him the confidence to confront the one thing that he was so ashamed of when he is reminded of Radha—the memory of him fondling her bum.

As he played out the episode in his mind, he begun to wince as a shiver ran down his spine. He remembered the tenderness of Radha’s juicy peach like bottom as he fondled it—and the look of shock and disgust etched on her face.

Surely she can’t have forgiven him after something like that? He realised that maybe her reasons for agreeing to work for him was something else.

Could it be the lure of the pay packet that persuaded her? He had after all agreed to double her salary. But then the image of the anger on her face after he had groped her began to play out in his mind again. That can’t be it. That day he had touched her he had opened up a painful wound in her. She had been sexually harassed by some pervert only the previous year and Sam’s dishonourable conduct that day might have brought out those painful memories.

But it was fourteen years ago. Could she have recovered by then? Or maybe she had similar experiences since that time and she has gotten used to it. Or how about the possibility that she had forgotten who he was? She is a maid with thirty years experience and she must have worked for many different employers in her time. But then again after what had happened in the living room of Sam Kennedy’s house all those years ago, could she really forget a name like Sam Kennedy especially if he is still living at the same address? But then again it was fourteen years ago …

Sam then blinked a few times and smiled as he thought to himself. The beautiful Ms. Radha Padma is coming to town. His dream woman and the only woman he was willing to marry. The sexy Indian beauty that he had worshiped since childhood and of whom he thought he was never going to see again is finally coming to his house on Monday.

Sam then winced as a nerve in his body twitched. It suddenly dawned on him. Monday morning … that’s tomorrow.

‘Jesus’ croaked Sam as he weakly picked himself up.

God he only got twenty four hours to get everything ready. He thought hard. He then thought about the spare room. He needed to get the spare room all done up. It hadn’t been used in a long while and is probably in a right little state.

‘Christ’ he muttered to himself. ‘I will get the servants to get the bed all made up and dust everything down’.

Sam then paused as he thought for a moment. Of course. What servants?! He hasn’t got any servants, which was one of the reasons why he was hiring Radha in the first place. God he wasn’t thinking straight! Hell he hasn’t even washed nor had a shave.

Sam then gripped the sides of his face. He knew he needed to calm down. It was okay. It wasn’t a big problem anyway. He will just get that stupid Ross McKenna to come round and give him a hand. It was about time he found some use for him. Nope on second thoughts, that was a bad idea. Ross was such a nosy bastard. He would want to know why Sam would be doing up the spare room and if Sam told him that it was for a maid, then the drooling pervert would probably want to know what the maid looks like (whether she was a Shilpa Shetty type or the usual old battle axes that drop by the Kennedy residence). And when he finds out that it was the Radha Padma woman that Sam had worshiped, Sam would not hear the end of it.

Sam then gripped the sides of the desk as he steadied himself. He was now regaining more and more of his senses. He now knew what he must do. He was going to go to bed and sleep off his hangover. That would help him greatly as when he sobers up a little he will be able to think straight.