The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Thirteen: The arrival of the beautiful maid

It was now Monday morning and Sam was waiting patiently in the reception room of his house. He had spent the previous Sunday morning sleeping off his hangover from the previous night’s drinking session. He then spent the rest of that afternoon getting the spare room of his house ready for the arrival of his new maid. It wasn’t as difficult as he had earlier imagined. The spare room was relatively empty and tidy. All it needed was a quick sweep up.

And now he was sitting nervously in the reception eagerly awaiting the arrival of Radha who he had not seen for about a decade and a half.

Every so often he would hear the sound of an approaching car echoing over the large gate of his house from the road outside. Thinking that the woman of his dreams had finally arrived he would take a peep out of his window only to see a vehicle whiz past his house on the road adjacent to it.

Sam checked his watch. It had just gone past 10:00 am. He had been told that she would arrive 10 on the dot. She was late but only by a few minutes. Despite this it still made Sam frustrated. For what he remembered of her at the time when she used to work for his father, Radha had never come late. She was always early. It wasn’t really Radha’s fault that he was annoyed. The fault was entirely his of course as he was just too eager to see Radha again. He knew he needed to relax a bit.

Just then he heard the sound of another vehicle approaching the house. This time it was different. The vehicle was heard to stop just outside his house with the engine still roaring loudly.

Sam then peered outside. He could see the top part of a taxi cab just outside the gate of his house. A door then opened and a figure then got out. He couldn’t see the figure clearly as she was largely obscured by the gate of his house, but he could see from the material of the clothing that she was obviously female and that she was wearing a sari.

The taxi cab sped off as soon as the woman closed the door. This was Sam’s cue. Realising that the moment he had been waiting for, for such a long time had finally arrived, he got up from his chair and made his way outside.

As soon as he was outside of his house, he was in time to see the gate of his house open and a beautiful Indian woman entering his compound. Sam gasped. It was Radha. She hadn’t changed much since Sam last saw her all those years ago.

She was wearing an ordinary cheap cotton sari, pale green in colour. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she hardly wore any make up. Her attire and look was quite what one would expect of a typical South Indian maid. It just illustrates their impoverished status.

Despite her unremarkable appearance she still looked beautiful, especially when you consider her age. Sam himself couldn’t believe it. The photograph of Radha that was sent to him was a recent picture after all. She still looked young and strikingly beautiful.