The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Fourteen: Radha’s secret agenda

Radha had just shut the gate and turned around to see the youth that she had once worked for staring at her from the door of his house. He had changed completely. He was now a fully grown man. Despite this she recognised him easily.

For a brief moment the two of them remained rooted to where they stood, each of them not moving an inch as each looked intently at a figure from their past.

As Sam and Radha stared each other out, a lot of things raced through their minds.

For Sam he was staring at the woman of his dreams. The beautiful goddess he had worshipped since he was fifteen. The Indian sex queen that haunted his wet dreams and nursed him through the difficult years of his puberty.

The feeling of admiration was not mutual however. What Radha was seeing was the disgraceful and disgusting youth that dared to fondle her bottom all those years ago. He was the lecherous youth who used to peer down her cleavage. He was just the type of perverted youth that she had always despised.

Of course years ago such things didn’t bother Radha as she was used to this type of behaviour. She was after all a maid and as a maid (particularly an attractive one like her) she considered sexual harassment an occupational hazard that came with the territory. She had faced far worse abuse then what Sam had put her through.

Of course that was then. These days she had achieved divinity. She considers herself then a mere mortal, but now she considers herself as a goddess and that any male that dare harass her in anyway has committed blasphemy and therefore deserves to be punished.

Since her augmentation into her divine status, Radha had complied a list of the names of the wealthy people she had worked with that had wrong or displeased her. The list is by no means complete as only the names of those she had remembered were written in it. She had been working for so long and her beauty had attracted a lot of unwanted attention of the dishonourable kind since then, but it was difficult to remember all of the incidents in question. It was only those that were memorable that was included in her hit list.

For some reason Radha remembered Sam, even though all he ever did to her was a little more than a grope. Nevertheless his name was on the list and that is what mattered. Admittedly he was somewhere at the bottom of the list as his crime was ‘minor’ when compared to the others that dared cross Radha. But any crime committed against Radha is worthy of her attention and she is not in the habit of letting even the most trivial of profane acts committed against her go unpunished.

Sam’s crime was to fondle Radha’s divine bum with his unworthy hands, a gross act of sacrilege in her eyes. Some could argue in his defence that this was something that Sam had committed when he was a lot younger and didn’t know any better and that the incident in question was just done in the heat of the moment but Radha is not the type to let it pass.

She was determined that he must be held accountable for the sins he had committed against her and must be punished accordingly. She was determined that he recognise her as his goddess. She was determined that he surrenders his freedom to her control and submits himself to bondage to her and become her slave. She demands his liberty and his obedience and her sovereign right to rule him as his empress and she intends to see her demands met.