The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Fifteen: Radha’s sexy staircase show

Clutching her suitcase in one hand, Radha then walked slowly towards the doorway of the house, presumably to greet her new employer.

When she reached where Sam was standing, she paused. The two again looked at each other. Sam noticed that her face was a mask of disdain. She hadn’t smiled since they saw each other. This was typical of the Radha he knew well. She never thought much of him during the days when she used to work for his father. It seems that nothing had changed since. He wondered if she still remembered him.

The look on Radha’s face was also making him nervous. He wanted to smile but he couldn’t. He was put off by Radha’s scornful glare.

Suddenly she spoke.

‘I am sorry that I am late sir’ she said in her thick Indian accent. ‘I have been caught up in traffic’.

‘Oh don’t apologise’ said Sam thoughtfully. ‘The traffic around these parts is awful. In fact you came at a good time. Er … I shall take you to your room’.

The two then entered the house. Sam was about to lead Radha upstairs when she suddenly asked him a question.

‘Is my room still the same room that I had occupied when I was last here?’ she asked.

Sam was shocked. So she did remember working here after all. It had been such a long time since she was last here and (judging by the stack of references that was delivered to him) she had worked in so many places since, Sam assumed that maybe she forgot that she was once a maid here.

‘Er … actually … as a matter of fact … yes’ said Sam remembering that the spare room which he had designated as Radha’s bedroom was in fact the very room she had occupied all those years ago.

‘Then there is no point in showing me it’ said Radha. ‘I know where it is’.

‘Are you sure?’ asked Sam. ‘It has been quite a while since you last worked here’.

‘I know where it is’ insisted Radha coldly.

‘Okay then, I will tell you what’ said Sam as he forced a smile. ‘Why don’t you lead the way and I will follow you. In that way I can correct you if you take a wrong turning. What do you say?’

Radha didn’t respond. Instead she gave Sam a disdainful look that sent a shiver down his spine and then turned and marched up to the staircase with Sam following in hot pursuit.

As Radha climbed the stairs, Sam was right behind her. He caught sight of her buxom bum as it jutted out of the thin fabric of her sari. Sam was delighted to see that her bum appeared to be still as shapely as he remembered it. Sam stared at it as the pair of them made the way up the stairs.

Radha was ascending the staircase at an unusually slow pace. If Sam’s mind wasn’t occupied by her shapely bum, he would have noticed that Radha was very unhurried in her manner and seemed to be taking her time.

It was not just the shape of Radha’s bum that was impressive, it was also the way it moved. As she climbed the stairs ever so slowly her wide hips was swinging from side to side which in turn caused her bum to sway like a cobra, exciting the spellbound man.

Sam’s cock began to thicken as he watched the tantalising wiggle of her peach like bum. His eyes were transfixed on her buttocks as she finally reached the top of the stairs and started making her way to the bedroom that she had previously occupied. The enchanted man, who was just inches behind her, was still following her every move, his eyes still haven’t left her captivating bottom.

As he remained focused on Radha’s twisting bum, Sam appeared to be in another world. He seemed totally oblivious to the world around him. All his energies and tension was squared firmly at the alluring bum of the beautiful Indian maid.

It was only when Radha finally turned around that the spell was finally broken. Now devoid of the divine vision of her impressive buttocks, Sam snapped out of his trance like state. The hold that Radha’s bum had over him had finally been curtailed.

Sam was shocked to discover that he was now in Radha’s bedroom. He had no conscious memory of ever going there. All he remembered was climbing the stairs and staring at the sexy wiggle of her well proportioned bum…

‘Can I unpack’ said Radha almost rather impatiently.

‘Er … yes … I-I see t-that you still r-remembered your old room’ he stammered. ‘I must say … I am impressed … I … er … I will be downstairs … you just unpack … I will see you downstairs …’

Sam then turned and made his way out of the room.

As soon as Sam was outside, Radha then smiled sinisterly. It seems that her little ‘performance’ had worked. Not only was Sam mumbling his words, Radha could also see the beads of sweat dripping from his brow. But that was not all. What Sam didn’t see was Radha discreetly taking a quick glance at his groin and catching sight of the tent like shape forming in his trousers...