The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Sixteen: Radha’s first day at work

The rest of the day was spent showing Radha around the house and explaining what was required of her. During this time Radha was mostly unresponsive, only speaking when she needed to. It was just like the days when Sam first knew her. Of course she did say some words to him—she just had to, it was unavoidable. But most of the time she remained silent. She was very cold towards him. There was no feeling in her dark eyes. Most maids that worked for him had responded warmly to his banter. Radha was not even smiling.

For Sam he found it difficult just to talk to her as at times he got the impression that he might as well be talking to himself. He tried to prompt her into saying something but got very little out of her. It was so bad that at times he felt that employing Radha (despite the attraction of her alluring figure and her breathtaking beauty) had been a mistake.

* * *

Since it was her first day at his house (and knowing that she had a tiresome journey) Sam told Radha to take a rest for the remainder of the day and start her duties the next day, something which she did. Radha went to her room to lie down for the rest of the afternoon while Sam went out and had lunch from a restaurant.

Sam spent the rest of the afternoon at Ross’s place where he discussed work related issues. In order to keep Ross busy for the days that he was away from the office, Sam gave him the ledger books of the company accounts of one of his firm’s branches.

Even though he had an undistinguished academic record, Ross did study an accountancy course at a college in England which he greatly enjoyed. Despite the fact that he failed miserably in his exams didn’t dampen his enthusiasm in slightest as he still considered himself as an accountant. Even though he had bookkeeping experience in the few firms that he worked for, Sam wouldn’t let him anywhere near the company books.

In the early years of OC’s history it was Sam that did the bookkeeping. As OC Ltd continued to expand over the years Sam was able to employ a team of accountants that looked after all four branches of the firm.

The Andhra Pradesh branch of OC Ltd had only just opened up three months ago. Sam had just managed to obtain the ledger books of that particular branch. Since the accountancy firm that kept the books for that particular branch had also closed for the festive holiday they were unable to look into these books and it was these very books that Sam gave to Ross—at Ross’s request. Sam was busy with other things and he figured that there was no harm in giving the books to Ross. If Ross did make a mess of things Sam can always correct it himself. To Sam this was Ross’s big chance to prove to him that he was more than just a tea maker.

The two men spent a few hours discussing work and then spent the rest of the afternoon having a few beers and watching a football match on TV. During this time Sam felt tempted to tell Ross about how he reemployed Radha, but he refrained from doing so, knowing full well that he wouldn’t hear the end of it as Ross would tease him till kingdom come.

By the evening Sam had returned home to find that Radha was already up having spent most of the afternoon sleeping.

By nightfall Sam again tried to venture outside in order to have supper from a restaurant, but Radha insisted that she can cook it herself. She explained that she wanted to get into her role straight away in order to keep herself sharp. She said it was not in her nature to stand around as she wanted to be kept busy.

Sam was impressed with her professionalism and that night Radha had cooked him a delicious meal. In order to express his gratitude and to make her feel at home Sam invited her to the table to have dinner will him. Considering her earlier coldness he was surprised that she accepted his offer and joined him at the dinner table. However even as she ate dinner with him, her demeanour was still frosty and she spent most of that time keeping herself to herself as she silently ate her food.

As they were eating the food that Radha had made, Sam tried on a few occasions to engage the maid into having a conversation with him by asking her a series of questions, but she just responded with one word answers. She did however at one point asked him about his father. When Sam told her that his father had been dead for about a year and a half, she said nothing. There was no sign of any emotion on her blank expressionless face. Instead she just sat there and quietly ate her food.

* * *

That night as Sam lay in bed, he began to wonder about Radha. She hadn’t changed much both in appearance and manner. She was still just as cold towards him now as she had been when he was a teenager. Of course she said more to him now then she did back then, but then again that was expected as she was now directly being employed by him rather than his father and had to answer to him. Most of the time Radha avoided communicating with Sam unless of course it was unavoidable. This was something that frustrated him and he wondered whether he made a mistake in employing her. He also wondered what the next few days will be like.

As Sam lay in bed thinking about the attractive Indian maid whose cold beauty matched her icy behaviour he soon fell asleep…