The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Seventeen: First signs of mellowness

When Sam finally woke up, day was breaking. Sam was always an early riser and he picked himself out of bed and went downstairs to the bathroom to brush his teeth and have a shower.

By the time he got out of the shower, he heard sounds coming from the kitchen and realised that Radha had also got up. He didn’t expect her to be up as it was still early morning but then again Radha was always the professional. She had obviously heard him get out of bed and so she had also decided to get out of bed too so she can attend to him.

When Sam entered the dining room he was surprised to see that the table was all made up and the food all laid out. He had only been in the shower for about half an hour and during that short period of time Radha had already cooked and prepared his meal.

Sam was impressed. So far Radha’s professionalism and efficiency had been A1. She was proving to be the ideal maid. If only she wasn’t such a miserable cow, then she would be the perfect article. Still he was at least getting what he had paid for and he didn’t pay her for her personality, though they were times that he would have gladly paid her extra just to have something that resembled a personality or at least dry a sense of humour.

As he sat down and ate the breakfast that Radha had cooked and prepared for him, Sam mulled over the excellence of Radha’s cooking. It was better than the stuff that he ate in the restaurants. It made him wonder why he even considered going there in the first place.

Sam was expecting Radha to come into the dining room at any moment, but she didn’t. Had she had done, he would have certainly asked her to join him. However she just stayed in the kitchen. Sam just left her to it. Whatever it was that she was doing had must have been important. Maybe she was preparing stuff for lunch as well.

By the time he had finished his meal, Sam was stuffed. The most amazing thing was that there was still food left on the table. Sam considered throwing the left over food away but the food was so delicious that it seems such a shame to waste it. Maybe Radha would eat it later. He would have eaten it himself had he had the room in his stomach to accommodate it.

Sam then picked himself off the chair. Radha was still in the kitchen. Sam decided not to disturb her. He also decided there and then that he was going to pop round to Ross’s place. He couldn’t really stay at home, not when Radha was behaving the way she did. Despite the attraction of her beauty and splendid figure he couldn’t bare to be with the sour face wench any longer.

He quickly got dressed and then walked out of the front door of his home.

As he made his way to his front gate, a soft female voice called out to him.

‘Sir!’

Sam turned round and saw Radha in the doorway of the house.

‘Where are you going sir?’ asked Radha.

Sam was shocked. He figured that she must have heard him leaving the house.

‘I … er … was just popping out to a friend’s house’ said Sam.

‘May I just request that you return here at around 2pm sir’ said Radha sweetly. ‘It is just that I have cooked and prepared lunch’.

Sam was shocked at the manner in which Radha had spoken to him. It was the tone of her voice. It had changed completely. It had lacked her usual coldness and had a warm feeling. And she seemed to be genuinely concerned about his welfare as she was eager to ensure that he had been eating his meals.

‘Er … I will be back home at around 2pm’ said Sam.

‘Thank you sir’ said Radha warmly.

She then turned and re-entered the house.

Sam could have sworn blind that she had also smiled at him. It was a faint smile, but it was a smile nevertheless. It was the first time she ever smiled at him.

Sam suddenly felt a bit better. In those few seconds Radha appeared to be showing signs that she was mellowing. It was nothing much but it was at least a step in the right direction.