The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Thirty-Five: Radha manipulates Sam

Radha again chuckled when Sam made yet another declaration of love. It annoyed Sam to see her laugh at him as it indicated that she didn’t take him seriously but he was at least consoled and relieved by the fact that Radha was now smiling. It was a far cry from her earlier tearful and expression.

‘Young man, the men that I have had relationships with had all let me down’ explained Radha. ‘And these were all mature men. What makes you think a man of your age will treat me any better?

‘You won’t know until you try me’ said Sam.

Radha again appeared to dismiss his pleas, but this time it was a lot more humiliating for Sam as she laughed out aloud.

‘Please Radha have mercy on me’ said Sam. ‘You said earlier that you had relationships with other men’.

‘Relationships that failed miserably’ added Radha.

‘But you at least you allowed yourself to have relationships with these men’ said Sam. ‘You gave these men a chance, okay they let you down, but least you were willing to give them a chance. It would be unfair to dismiss me off hand when you were prepared to listen to others. After all don’t I too deserve a chance to prove my love to you?’

‘Don’t I deserve to be spared the pain of having another painful relationship?’ replied Radha.

‘You do need to be spared the agony of another heartbreaking relationship but such sadness wouldn’t happen with me because I will treat you better’ insisted Sam. ‘And you will only know if you give me a chance’.

Radha looked at him intently. Her facial expression has changed to the point that it looked like she was now taking him a bit more seriously. Sam noted this change in her attitude towards him. Sensing that he has finally made a breakthrough he again tried to appeal to her.

‘Look you don’t deserve to be hurt again and I am here to ensure that you will never be hurt in your life again’ declared Sam. ‘Just let me prove my love to you and I will promise you that I will treat you like a goddess’.

Radha then smiled. These were the very words she wanted to hear from him. So far everything was looking very promising. She had been manoeuvring the conversation towards the desired route that she had earlier planned. She just had to keep the flow going.

‘To be truthful I have given up on men totally’ sighed Radha. ‘I think you will be wasting your time with me’.

Sam then exhaled a sigh of frustration. Radha was being difficult but he was still confident that he could rescue the situation. He just had to. His future depended on it.

‘Okay then just answer this’ said Sam. ‘What do you see in a man?’

‘What do you mean?’ replied Radha.

‘Well you said you haven’t met Mr. Right’ said Sam. ‘But if you were to find your perfect partner how would he treat you?’

‘There is no point in me answering that question’ said Radha.

‘Why?’ asked Sam.

‘Because I don’t think you find my answer to your question acceptable’.

‘Try me’ said Sam.

‘Well at the moment considering what had happened in the past, I want to be treated better’.

‘That can be arranged’.

‘No I don’t think you understand’ said Radha. ‘I am fed up with bending over backwards and changing my life to suit a man. I am now enjoying life at the moment because I am independent. If I were to have a man then I don’t want to change my ways and the lifestyle that I lead just so that I can suit his needs’.

‘That is not a problem’ said Sam.

‘It is when you consider the fact that if I were to have a man then he himself should change his own ways to suit my needs and he must modify his own way of life to accommodate mine’.

‘Explain?’

‘I am sick and tired of waiting hand on foot for a man just like I did in the old days’ explained Radha. ‘As far as I am concerned it is my turned to be waited on. I deserve it. If I had a man then I expect him to wait on me hand and foot and make me happy all the time. I want him to obey me without question. Now that is just not possible with today’s men which is why I don’t have any time for them’.

Sam smiled.

‘You will have time for me’ he beamed.

‘What?’

‘I will do everything that you ask of me?’

‘What wait on me hand and foot and serve and obey me without question?’

‘Yes that is right’.

Radha laughed.

‘I am being serious’ insisted Sam.

‘That is impossible’ said Radha.

Sam paused as he thought for a moment.

‘Okay I will tell you what we will do’ he said. ‘Why don’t we have a little wager?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Why not put me on trial?’

‘What?’

‘Just give me three days to prove that I am the man for you’ said Sam. ‘If you are not satisfied with me then I promise you I will not trouble you further. What do you say?

For a brief moment Radha was speechless at the boldness of Sam’s proposal.

‘I don’t know’ said Radha finally. ‘It all seems ridiculous’.

‘How?’ asked Sam. ‘What have you got to lose?’

Radha paused for a second as she contemplated what Sam had told her.

‘I suppose you are right’ said Radha. ‘I suppose I got nothing to lose’.

‘So you will accept my challenge?’

There was another brief pause as Radha pondered Sam’s proposal. The expression on her face indicated bewilderment as if she found the whole affair outrageous, though it also expressed a temptation to take Sam up on his offer. Feeling that he was winning her over Sam tried to tempt Radha further.

‘Just think of it as a good natured experiment’ added Sam. ‘I wouldn’t do anything that you don’t want me to do. I will respect your wishes always and you can call the whole thing off if it ever displeases you’.

There was another short pause as Radha finally spoke.

‘Okay as ridiculous as it sound I will accept your challenge’ said Radha.

‘Good’ said Sam in delight.

‘I suppose it would be fun’ added Radha.

‘Oh Radha my darling it will’ insisted Sam. ‘I promise you it will’.

‘But I must warn you I am a very demanding lady and I expect high standards from my suitors’ cautioned Radha. ‘I expect my men to obey me without question.

‘Have no such fear’ said Sam. ‘Consider me as your abject slave’.

Radha smiled coldly. Everything was moving along quite nicely as these were the very words she wanted to hear from him. Of course she had been carefully prompting Sam in that direction all long. However this was only the first stage. There was still more manipulations to go. Sam had made the promise and she had to ensure that he keeps it.

Sam for his part thought it was some sort of a game. He was unaware however of how intense that Radha’s game is going to get in the future. He was totally oblivious to the danger that he was in.

‘Now that you are staying you might as well go upstairs and unpack’ said Sam delightfully.

Radha then looked at him in bewilderment. Sam for his part, felt very uneasy when he caught sight of Radha’s cold expression.

‘I beg your pardon’ she said sternly.

‘I … said that now that you are staying … you might as well go upstairs and unpack’ said Sam nervously.

‘I thought we had an understanding’ said Radha. ‘I thought you were going to do all you can to make my life easy and happy?’

‘Yes that is true’ said Sam. ‘Of course I am’.

‘So I take it this doesn’t extend to sparing me the distress and effort of unpacking my own suitcase’.

Sam then realised his mistake.

‘Yes of course’ he said in embarrassment.

Sam immediately took Radha’s suitcase.

‘And when you finished packing you can make me a nice cup of tea’ said Radha. ‘You know how I love my evening tea don’t you?’

‘Oh yes Radha’ said Sam. ‘I shall get down to it right away’.

As Sam turned to leave Radha called out to him.

‘Just one thing’ said Radha abruptly.

Sam then paused.

‘If this is going to work I would insist we do it correctly’ said Radha.

‘I don’t understand’ replied Sam.

‘The way you address me is inappropriate to my liking’ said Radha. ‘I expect formality at all times’.

‘I can hardly call you Ms. Padma if I am to be your suitor’.

‘May I remind you young man that you are not my suitor’ said Radha. ‘You have to earn that right’.

‘Yes of course … Ms. Padma’ said Sam.

‘And you are not to address me as Ms. Padma’ said Radha. ‘I insist that you address me as Mistress Radha’.

‘Mistress Radha?!’ said Sam in disbelief.

‘Before I accept any man as my suitor I expect him to treat me respectfully’.

‘But to call you Mistress …’

‘And to obey me without question!’ said Radha assertively interrupting Sam in mid sentence.

‘Yes … Mistress Radha’ said Sam, his will snapping.

‘Besides it was only a few minutes ago that you said that you would treat me like a goddess’.

Sam then smiled.

‘Okay then’ said Sam. ‘How about if I call you goddess?’

Radha then put her finger to her lips as if she was in deep thought.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ she said with a wry smile. ‘I like it!’

Sam actually meant it as a joke. He was quite surprised when Radha took his suggestion literally. Still he thought he might as well play along.

For Radha’s part she couldn’t believe her luck. She had been planning to manipulate him into calling her a goddess but she didn’t know that it was going to happen this soon. She had been quite fortunate. She didn’t like being called Mistress (which incidentally was a favoured term of address of her younger sister Geetha, who had worked as a part time dominatrix in her university days). It made her sound like a businessman’s cheap concubine.

‘Okay then if this is the way the relationship is now going then what will you address me as’ said Sam to Radha. ‘Sir and Mr. Kennedy would be inappropriate if I am calling you a goddess’.

Radha smiled sinisterly as she realised that her run of good fortune is by no means over. Sam had just unwittingly opened himself up for attack by his seemingly innocent tongue in cheek comment.

‘I don’t really know’ said Radha as she fixed him with a cunning stare. ‘Though I do seem to recall you making a declaration that you will be my abject slave’.

There was a pause as Sam caught sight of Radha’s persuasive and almost magnetic glance which seems to have a hold on him.

‘Okay’ he said. ‘Slave it is’.

‘Well I am glad we got that understood’ replied Radha.

‘I will go upstairs and unpack your things … goddess’ said Sam.

‘And I will be waiting in the living room … slave’ said Radha. ‘Just have my tea ready. White, without.’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Sam.

With that he quickly marched up the stairs to Radha’s room, with her suitcase in hand.

As Radha watched him ascend the stairs she smiled to herself. It has been going very well. She has put him on the right path of where she wanted him to go—one that spelled his ruin. He had responded to her deception in a manner that she found most agreeable. She just had to fine-tune him a little and keep him on that path of ruin...

To be continued …