The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Four: Nightmares of a very sexy maid

As Sam lay quietly on the chair of his study a strange sensation engulfed him. He became troubled by a vision.

It was about three o’clock in the afternoon and the young Sam Kennedy had just walked into the house. He was dressed in his light white track suit. Twice a week the teenager would attend tennis practise at the local fitness centre. Tennis was just one of a number of extracurricular activities that he had enjoyed. He took part in many sports but he enjoyed tennis and football the best.

It had become routine for Sam to have a light breakfast and then go out for a jog.

In the morning he is always dressed in sports gear and is rarely seen without a racket or a football.

Sam had just entered the back door of the house. The back door was always left open for him as it allowed easy access to the kitchen and dining room. It was routine for him to sneak into the kitchen and help himself to the milk and fruit drinks in the fridge.

He had poured himself a glass of fresh milk from the fridge and such was his thirst he quickly downed it in a few gulps. He was looking forward to today as his father had promised to take him to the cinema. This was the reason why he came in early.

He figured that his father was in the living room as usual, in his favourite chair reading his favourite paper.

‘Hey dad’ shouted Sam from the open kitchen door.

There was no answer, so he shouted again.

‘Hey daddy darling’ yelled Sam. ‘Heard a rumour that you have missed me … I am back! Just give me another fifteen minutes while I have a quick shower and I will be ready to go’.

Still there was no answer. This could only mean one thing. Bernard had probably fallen asleep in his chair as he usually does.

Putting the cup that he drank from, into the sink of the kitchen, Sam tiptoed out of the kitchen and into the dining room. He was not just going to wake Bernard but he was going to scare him as well—his favourite prank.

Sam quickly made his way to the door of the living room...

The door of the living room then slowly opened. The head and upper torso of Sam then peered in. Sam was smiling and was brandishing a crow feather in his right hand.

He had only been back a fortnight ago and he had already scared the living daylights out of Bernard by stroking his nose with the feather and he was going to do it again.

However Sam was shocked to discover that his father’s chair was empty. His smile then faded from his face to be replaced by an expression of puzzlement. This was incredibly strange. Bernard was not in the house. Where in the world did Bernard go?

As he approached the chair he realised that the mosaic floor of the living room was wet. He almost slipped on its slippery surface.

It was then that he noticed Radha on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor with a dirty rag. Because she was kneeling down he didn’t see her at first. It was only when he reached his father’s chair that he had noticed her.

He had so far known her for about two weeks and she was still so cold towards him. Today was no different. He had been calling for his father for sometime and she had obviously heard him. It had annoyed him greatly. Surely it wouldn’t be too much effort for her to just get up and tell him that his father wasn’t in the house. It would have saved him the lung power of shouting for his father.

Sam exhaled a fake cough to catch the maid’s attention, the maid immediately stopped scrubbing the floor and looked up and gave the youth a disdainful stare. This was something typical of Radha. It used to bother Sam at first but these days he had gotten used to it. It seemed so strange that she would always receive his father warmly and yet was always cold and aloof in Sam’s presence.

‘Where is my father?’ asked Sam to the maid.

The maid at first fixed Sam with a cold gaze and then glanced at the table that was besides his father’s chair. Sam followed her gaze and saw an envelope with his name on it. He knew then it was a letter from his father. Sam picked it up and gave Radha a cold stare of his own that hinted at annoyance. The maid then turned and looked away as she resumed her cleaning duties, with her back to the youth.

Sam watched her for a few seconds as she had her back to him. He was so wound up. He couldn’t understand her behaviour. Her act of staring at the note on the table—just what the hell was all that about! She could have told him about the note on the table or if not even pointed at it. Instead she just had to be difficult.

Sam then ripped open the envelope and took out a small note that was addressed to him. Sure enough it was a letter from his father:

Sammy,

I am so sorry old bean, something had just come up. I had to go to the office. Please forgive me. I promise to make it up to you.

Love Dad.

Sam was annoyed. It was all work with Bernard. He was so pissed. He then noticed Radha still scrubbing away at the floor. She had now turned around so that she had her front to him.

Radha was in her ‘work clothes’. Whenever she was scrubbing the floor she would wear a slightly dirty dull wine red sari, which she wrapped around her body to allow her a bit more flexibility in conducting her cleaning duties. This in turn exposed her matching low cut blouse.

Over the two weeks that she had worked at the Kennedy house, Sam had seen Radha in this position many times. He didn’t take much notice of her—that is until today. Now that he was standing only a few yards away from her and looking over her he began to pay attention to her attire.

Her blouse was low cut and short sleeved, exposing her well formed navel and beautiful slender arms. Radha’s navel was very beautiful and appeared to be very smooth.

In some respects it was quite peculiar for Sam to notice Radha’s navel, but then again it was probably because it differs greatly from the flabby flesh that he was used to seeing in a maid.

Over the years Sam had seen many an Indian maid work at the house. Often he caught a glimpse of their navels when they were wearing a low cut blouse. Often the navels were rough and wrinkly even with the younger maids. This was perhaps not surprising because of the hardship of these poverty-stricken women had to live through.

Radha’s navel was however very different. It was impressive. It weren’t saggy like the others and there was hardly a stretch mark on it. Sam had never seen a more impressive woman’s navel. It was as if Radha had always eaten healthily and looked after herself all her life.

However that was not the only thing that caught his eye. It was also her breasts. Usually Radha’s sari had always covered up her breasts. Sam could tell from the contours of the fabric that covered her bust that Radha’s breasts were big. It was only now that they were devoid of the shroud like covering of her sari that Sam had some idea of how big they really were. They were massive!

And it wasn’t just the size of Radha’s breasts that was remarkable, it was the shape too. Radha’s boobies were well rounded.

Sam had always been a bit of a breast man. A lot of the maids that worked at the house over the years had fairly big breasts and on a few occasions Sam had managed to catch a glimpse of them whenever the maid in question wore a loose blouse. But the shape of the breasts was always a let down. Some were saggy and some were awkwardly shaped.

Radha’s breasts were more than just perfect they were divine. They were well rounded, unlike the cone like shape of the breasts of the other maids that used to work at the house.

Radha’s tight blouse also helped make her breasts even more impressive. The blouse was probably a bit small for her as it struggled to hold her large knockers in place. Since it was low cut from the chest as well as the navel it also exposed the deep valley of her beautiful cleavage. This was the most impressive sight of all.

Sam peered into the dark depths of Radha’s cleavage as he stood over her kneeling form. His mouth was watering as his eyeballs begun to suck up the curves of her cleavage. His cock was also starting to twitch.

Sam was so spellbound by Radha’s breasts that he hadn’t budged an inch from where he stood. He felt like he was in a dream as he remained rooted to the spot his eyes concentrating sharply at the heaving bosoms of the beautiful maid, which began to expand and contract in a rhythmic fashion as she took deep breaths.

Sam was only vaguely aware of the scraping sound of the rotating motion of Radha’s hands as she scrubbed the mosaic floor of his house. Other than that his gaze was firmly fixed on Radha’s bewitching boobs which seemed to have some sort of hold over him.

Suddenly he started to realise that Radha’s hands wasn’t moving any more. The strange whimsical atmosphere that he had become lost in had seemed to have faded away along with the low rhythmic scratching noise of a damp cloth scrubbing the hard mosaic floor in the background.

This sudden change in ambience had caused Sam to blink and snap out of the dream like trance that he had found himself in. He then realised that Radha was watching him as he peered intently down her blouse.

He blushed with embarrassment as he saw the disdainful look of disgust etched on her face. It was her eyes that worried him the most. They were burning with rage and revulsion.

It was the first time that she had ever given him any real attention as she barely acknowledges him whenever he was in her presence. Although Sam had often wished that Radha had shown him some kind of interest this was an attention that he rather not have.

For a short while both Sam and Radha didn’t say anything. They just looked at each other, with Radha looking at Sam scornfully with Sam looking back at her awkwardly, his eyes trying hard to avoid her cold and magnetic gaze.

It was obvious to the both of them that Sam was leering at Radha’s breasts and that Radha was far from pleased at Sam’s inappropriate conduct.

Somehow Sam found the courage to turn around slowly and walk away with his head bowed down in shame. He walked very slowly out of the door. Although the doorway was only a few yards away, the slow walk that Sam took to reach it seems to last forever. And all that time he felt Radha’s fiery eyes burning a hole into his back.

As he left the living room the whole environment then went black …