The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Five: Unrequited love

Sam then awoke abruptly and leaped into the air. He was sweating and shivering. He looked around to discover to his surprise that day was breaking. It was now morning. He couldn’t believe that he had been asleep for that long and that he had slept in his study.

The first thing he did, now that he was on his feet, was make his way to his drinks cabinet which was only a few yards from his desk.

He quickly poured himself a stiff drink and then downed it in a single gulp. Although he was a keep fit enthusiast and ate healthily, drink was his only known vice—a habit that he picked up from his father.

As he poured himself another drink he begun to reminisce what had happened earlier.

The nightmare he had just had wasn’t just a plain ordinary dream. It actually did happen. It was a flashback, a memory from the past. It was all very real.

He remembered it as clear as a bell as it took place only a few weeks after Radha had started working for his father and it had set the tone on their relationship from thereon.

Of course he wasn’t the lecherous pervert that she had imagined him to be. It was just that he had come across her when she had her knockers out on display. It was all in complete innocence. He didn’t really mean to ogle at them. It was just that they were so in his face that he couldn’t help himself but stare. Any red blooded male would have done the same. He was just so sorry that he had made it too obvious.

The incident gave an indication of the type of relationship that Sam had shared with Radha all those years ago.

As bad as it had seemed, the incident was actually the first of many episodes that helped deteriorate their relationship even further as there had been occasions when she had caught him leering at her.

It dawned on him that it was a less than amicable association. Although she had a great relationship with his father and held Bernard in great esteem, she was somewhat distant with Sam. She hardly talked to him and barely acknowledged him at times, although he tried on a number of occasions to strike up a friendly conversation with her, but she just ignores him. It was obvious that she didn’t like him.

It had probably had something to do with Radha’s previous place of employment where she had worked for a British family in England and where the son of the family started sexually harassing her. Sam always thought that the experience might have given Radha a negative image of British boys.

The fact that she had caught him on numerous occasions peering down her cleavage and at other times staring at her in a lecherous manner, also didn’t help matters.

It was not that Sam was a lot like the perverted Rick Holden (the youth that had sexually harassed her), it was more of the fact that he couldn’t help it if Radha was so beautiful and sexy. Her voluptuous body had that effect on him.

He may have come across as a drooling pervert but he wanted her to know that his feelings towards her were entirely honourable. If she had only given him the chance then he would have treated her like a princess. He would have showed her that he was the perfect gentleman.

If only if she knew how he really felt about her. Maybe if she knew his true feelings for her then she wouldn’t have been so cold and awkward towards him. There were often times that he wanted to tell her how much he loved and worshiped her but he dared not.

He was willing to accept the fact that she didn’t love him in the way that he loved her. He didn’t care that his feeling for her were not mutual. It was her decision after all. But he does wish that she had at least liked him as a friend. He had wanted her to respect him in the same way she respected his father. It was obvious that she didn’t like him at all and it pained him.

As he poured himself another drink Sam had a flashback of another incident that took place between himself and Radha some six months into her stint as the Kennedy maid.

It came only briefly to him. In fact it lasted just a few seconds. He imagined himself as a young teenager staring at Radha’s well rounded and shapely bum, his hand reaching out for it …

He then shook his head from side to side, a shiver sliding down is spine as he quickly down the second shot of whiskey that he had earlier poured himself. The image that flashed in his mind was just a tiny portion of a memory from the past. It made up a small section of a recollection of an incident that lay buried within the dark depths of his mind. He only occasionally thought about it as it rarely comes to him.

The reason why this memory was hazy was not the fact that he didn’t remember it, it had more to do with the fact that he was trying to forget about it. Even the most righteous of people has a dark secret that they are all too eager to erase from their guilty minds as if it had never existed in the first place. And this was his—a brief interlude into his past that he wasn’t proud of. He was so ashamed of it that over the years he had tried hard to block it out of his mind—with varying degrees of success.

This very incident killed off any hopes of any sort of relationship (either formal or intimate) with Radha—the woman that he had been in love with for most of his life.

Taking their earlier troubled relationship into account he now realised that it was probably pointless in ringing the agency enquiring about her availability as she probably would reject his offer of employment.

True he was a wealthy businessman and it seemed unlikely that any woman would turn down his kind offer of employment, but he still had to bear in mind that the area that he worked and lived in had a shortage of maids and thus (at least under the present climate) a maid could move around easily from job to job.

Ten years ago, when the area wasn’t as developed as it is now, Radha would have certainly accepted his offer of employment, regardless of what went on between them in the past. She had to. She would have been desperate for employment, just like she had been when she begged his father for a job all those years ago.

Now of course, with homes and offices springing about all over the place, every wealthy bugger in town was crying out for a maid.

And that is not all. Judging by her experience and creditable references he figured that Radha could afford to be picky when it came to deciding where she wanted to work. A maid of her calibre is much sought after among the upper classes.

Sam picked up the letter from the agency recommending Radha’s services. There was a telephone number on it. He stared at it for a few minutes. He knew deep down there was no point in ringing.

As he stared at the phone number something inside him snapped.

‘Fuck it!’ he muttered to himself as he picked up the receiver of his telephone.

He figured that he might as well ring the number on the letter as he hadn’t got anything to lose. The worse that could happen is that she would turn down his offer of employment, which is something that he expected anyway. But still even Sam remembered the old saying:

‘What you don’t ask, you don’t get’ he muttered to himself as he begun dialling the number in the letter...