The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Six: Checking Radha’s availability

Sam waited patiently with the receiver of his phone firmly clamped to his ear as he listened to the dial tone of the phone.

Even though he had rung the number barely a half minute earlier, to him it felt like the ringing tone of the phone seemed to have gone on forever. No one appeared to be picking it up.

Suddenly the line went live as a softly spoken female voice then answered the phone.

‘Good morning sir, L & S domestic employment agency, Affina speaking, how may I help you?’

‘Well I … err ... I don’t really know how to tell you this’ said Sam suddenly taken by the abrupt response. ‘What it is … it is just that you have sent me a package yesterday concerning the details of one of your domestic staff’.

‘Hmm, can you give me the name of the employee in question’ said Affina.

‘Yes it is a Ms. Radha Padma’.

‘Ah Ms. Padma—one of our most experienced and effective employees’ said Affina. ‘You won’t go wrong with Ms. Padma. And what is your name sir, if I may ask?’

‘Yes it is Kennedy … Sam Kennedy’.

‘Just give me a moment Mr. Kennedy while I check up your details on the computer’.

There was a short pause before Affina spoke again.

‘Ah yes Mr. Kennedy’ said Affina. ‘Bhatia House, at the M.G. Road in Ghandi Square?’

‘Er … well … yes’ said Sam. ‘Though that is the address of the office. What I really need is some help around the house’.

‘That is no problem Mr. Kennedy’ replied Affina. ‘You just give your home address and we will take it from there’,

‘Yes sure thing’ said Sam. ‘The house is called Anita Nivas and it situated at the old Kanunar block’.

‘Oh I see’ said Affina. ‘That is not that far from our office’.

‘Listen I must stress to you that I haven’t registered with your firm’ said Sam. ‘If the truth be known you have sent me a letter yesterday offering your services’.

‘That does tend to happen round here a lot’ said Affina. ‘It is a close knit city and we have been informed by reliable sources that you were in need of a servant’.

‘That is true’ said Sam.

‘I must stress to your sir that it is not our business to intrude’ said Affina. ‘We were aware that you needed a servant and we thought it would be in your interests to show you what we had to offer’.

‘Oh that is fine by me’ said Sam. ‘I am in need of a maid and I don’t care who supplies them. I am just a bit concerned that I haven’t registered with your firm that’s all’.

‘That is no problem’ said Affina. ‘We can send you the necessary registration form and you can fill it in and send it back. Normally there is a small charge for registration, but for a limited time we decided to waive registration fees for the time being. So we can start looking for a suitable maid for you right now’.

‘Actually I already have one in mind’ said Sam. ‘That Ms. Radha Padma …’

‘I am afraid that might be a problem’ said Affina uneasily.

‘How is it a problem?’ asked Sam. ‘After all it was you that had sent me her records and references alerting me of her availability’.

‘Yes I understand and I must apologise for that’ said Affina. ‘You see … what it is … at the time we assumed that you lived in the Ghandi Square area. We had no idea that this was the address of your office and that your actual home was in old Kanunar block’.

‘Is that going to be a problem?’

‘We believe so’ said Affina. ‘You see, Ms. Padma lives in Varkala and her residence is not that far from Ghandi Square which is one of the reasons why we have sent you copies of her references. The old Kanunar block would be too far for her to commute. Perhaps we could arrange to send another maid that lives nearby?’

‘Er … that is not a good idea’ said Sam. ‘Oh don’t get me wrong, I am sure that you have excellent servants on your books. It is just that I quite like Radha’s character and background. I believe she is the type of maid that I am looking for. I know she lives some distance away but I want it to be known that I am willing to pay for her travel allowance’.

‘That is very kind of you sir but I still need to contact Ms. Padma to see if she is willing to make the long journey everyday’ said Affina. ‘It is all good paying her travelling expenses but she still has to make the one hour bus journey’.

‘I understand’ said Sam. ‘That is fine by me’.

‘If she agrees to work for you, when do you want her to start?’ asked Affina.

‘As soon as possible’ said Sam.

‘Very good sir’ said Affina. ‘We will contact Ms. Padma later today. With any luck she should start this Monday’.

‘Actually there is something I need to tell you’ said Sam sheepishly. ‘If the truth be known I need someone to work at my house twenty four seven’.

‘Oh?’

‘You see I prefer someone that will stay over’ said Sam. ‘I can offer them good accommodation. I am sure it will be great for Ms. Padma too as it will save her the trouble of commuting to my house’.

‘Well Mr. Kennedy, this is indeed … er most irregular’ said Affina awkwardly.

‘Is there a problem?’ enquired Sam as he detected an uneasiness in the tone of her voice. ‘Is it against your company policy?’

‘Oh no nothing like that’ said Affina. ‘We have employees that take up residence with our clients all the time. It is just that I don’t know whether it would interest Ms. Padma that’s all’.

‘I would make it worth her while’ said Sam. ‘I would pay her double her usual rate. I would also pay your firm double your usual fee and I might even throw in a little bonus for you personally. You see I need a live in maid and I want someone of Ms. Padma’s experience and expertise. She will be just ideal for the role’.

‘Well since you put it that way I am certain that Ms. Padma would be flattered by how highly you think of her’ said Affina. ‘She will be sure not to disappoint you’.

Sam detected a hint of eagerness in Affina’s voice. This is perhaps not too surprising given his generous offer of a bonus. Maybe this would act as an incentive to help Affina persuade Radha to take up Sam’s kind offer of employment.

‘Just let Ms. Padma know of my proposal and tell her to take her time to think about it’ said Sam. ‘Also let her know that there is no pressure on my part and that if she is not interested I will understand’.

‘I will pass on your message’ said Affina.

‘Thank you’ said Sam as he hung up the receiver.