The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Seven: A sinister plot

At the exact moment that Sam had hung up his telephone a young Indian lady at a small but well furnished office also replaced the receiver of a telephone that was on her desk.

The young woman who was in her mid twenties was dressed smartly in a red silk dress and gold sandals. She was lightly made up and looked quite pretty. She wasn’t the only person in the office as sitting opposite her was an attractive older lady.

The older lady was also Indian and although she was in her late forties, looked a lot younger. She was dressed in a beautiful expensive looking sky blue sari.

‘Speak of the devil’ said the younger woman after she had hung up her phone. ‘That was Sam Kennedy. He wanted to know of your availability’.

The older lady smiled.

‘How did he sound?’ asked the elder lady.

‘He sounded very keen actually’ said the younger woman. ‘If I were to be honest I would say a bit too keen. He seemed very adamant to employ you. He even offered to double your going rate and also turned down my offer of an alternative maid’.

‘I told you he still remembers me’ said the elder woman with a chuckle. ‘It was a good thing that you have sent him my employment records and references. The photograph probably helped as well’.

‘But that picture was taken last year’ said the younger woman.

‘Well it crossed my mind to send him an old picture of me taken round about the time when I worked for his father so that he could recognise me easily, but I don’t think I changed that much since I last saw him so I sent him a recent one instead’ said the middle aged lady. ‘Personally I think it was the photocopy of his father’s reference that jogged his memory’.

‘You still kept it after all these years?’

‘I keep all my records and references my dear’ said the elder woman. ‘I am a well organised and efficient lady. All ladies of my age are like that. It is in our nature. I just wish you younger girls would follow our lead’.

The younger woman then giggled.

‘Shall I call him later in the afternoon madam and tell him that you have accepted his offer of employment?’ asked the younger lady.

‘Don’t bother my dear’ said the older lady. ‘We must employ a little tact when we deal with delicate matters such as this. We don’t want to give him the impression of being too eager now do we?’

‘Very good madam’ said the younger woman. ‘When do you think would be the appropriate time to contact him?’

The elder lady then thought for a moment as a cruel and sinister smile begun to form on her lips.

‘Just call him back on Sunday morning’ said the elder woman with an evil grin. ‘We will let him rest on his laurels and linger a bit before we make that call’.

‘As you wish madam’ said the younger woman.

‘And if he calls in the meantime, tell him that I am pondering other offers of employment’ said the elder lady. ‘Let us see just how badly this insignificant vermin wants me …’