The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Eight: A hectic day

The next day, a Saturday was a busy day for Sam. He had been doing all kinds of work in and around the office. Saturdays were always busy at the office (just like other offices) since it was closed on Sundays and the workers had to make up for the lost time and tie up any work related ‘loose ends’ that hung over from the previous week.

But this particular Saturday was even busier. This was because the office will be closed for the three days after Sunday as well. There was a two day religious festival on Monday and Tuesday and so a lot of the workers took time off to be with their families. To compound matters further an industrial dispute resulted in a public transport strike on Wednesday that affected the taxis as well as the buses.

Sam was far from pleased. He had spent the whole of that Saturday at the office and had been working even after his small workforce had gone home. In fact it was about midnight when he finally decided to call it a night.

Ross had dutifully also stayed behind to assist Sam but Sam eventually let him go around eleven o’clock so that Ross could catch the last bus home as his car was in for repairs.

Anyhow there was little point in keeping Ross at the office as he wasn’t particularly helpful. The only thing he was good at was his specialist skill in making coffee and tea. He had been making coffee for Sam all night as it kept Sam awake. However after about the tenth cup of coffee even the coffee conscious Sam was feeling sick. And as much as Sam enjoyed Ross’s company he felt that his chatter would be a form of distraction from his duties so he sent Ross packing.

Ross usually went home by car, but on that particular day his car was in for repairs. Ross had been borrowing Sam’s prized Mercedes Benz for the week but of course Sam had to take it back for that day so he could drive back to his own house—much to Ross’s irritation as he loved driving Sam’s car.

Sam’s pride and joy was his Mercedes Benz. Down Southern India a foreign car is seen as a status symbol among the wealthy. Sam only trusted his motor with Ross and even then he only occasionally allowed him to borrow it, usually when Sam didn’t need it for the week or when Ross had done something particularly good to warrant the right for him to borrow it.

Ross loves Sam’s car as it acts as a ‘babe magnet’, attracting many of the able young ladies in the city. In the past he used to cruise around the bars and clubs with it until Sam barred him from doing so. The car was always in a less than immaculate state after Ross had picked up a female companion of dubious repute. Sam also got fed up with finding condoms and female underwear in the glove compartment.

As Sam got into the driver’s seat of the Benz he spared a thought for Ross. That particular week Sam had lent Ross the Benz as a reward after Ross entertained some of Sam’s business clients who were taken in with his steady wit and cheeky sense of humour. Ross was so pleased for the rest of the week until that evening when he was forced to hand over the Benz and had to use the bus …

Sam grinned as he turned the key in the ignition. The Benz then roared to life. Releasing the hand break and then shifting the gear stick, Sam then slammed his foot on the accelerator pedal. The Benz then shot off, leaving a cloud of dust in its wake.