The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For The Love Of Goddess Radha

By Nialvan

Chapter Nine: A terrible secret

It was now three o’clock in the morning. Sam had just returned home from work more than an hour ago. He was lying slumped in the chair of his study, an empty whiskey bottle on his table.

He couldn’t get any sleep as his mind was troubled as he had been thinking hard about his busy day at work and about the chaos of the week ahead. So he had spent the previous hour drinking heavily.

Just as he finished his bottle of whiskey he briefly thought about the phone call he made to the employment agency regarding Radha’s availability. He had completely forgotten about that as he had been so busy. Anyhow he didn’t think that much of it as he knew there was no chance of Radha accepting his offer to work as his house maid.

Having already drunk himself to a stupor, Sam then recoiled in his chair and was soon fast asleep …

* * *

As Sam lay slumped on the chair of his study a strange sensation engulfed him. This was the same sensation that overwhelmed him when he became troubled by a vision from the past that focused on Radha.

In fact ever since he had that fateful letter from the agency regarding Radha’s availability he had been haunted by the image of Radha. In the morning he would think about her and reminisce of the past and at night he would dream about her.

This particular dream is again a memory of an actual incident that took place when Radha was in his father’s service. In fact this episode involved the flashback that he had from time to time, the few seconds of a dream sequence that had a teenage Sam starring at Radha’s shapely bum, his outstretched hand reaching out for it ...

It was the memory he tried hard to blot out of his mind as he was so ashamed of it. On this occasion however he was not so successful. When he thought about it, it was easily to block it out of his mind as he was conscious, but when he was sleeping and he dreamt about it, it was an altogether a different matter. He was of course unconscious and had no control over it, especially today as his state of unconsciousness was alcohol induced.

The vision that lay buried in his mind now played out to him only this time it wasn’t the shorter version—the teaser of an event from his past that embarrassed him. It was the full uncut and uncensored version...

The teenage Sam had just got back from playing football. He was in good spirits. The local team that he played for had just made it to the regional cup final after they had won the semi-final cup tie. It was a thrilling match that ended 4-3 in their favour—with Sam helping himself to a hat trick.

Unlike Sam, who loved and played many sports, Bernard wasn’t a sports fan but he did love football. He wanted to be at that game to watch his son in action, but he had some things to take care of at work and so was unable to attend the cup tie.

Since it was the evening Sam knew that his father must have been at home by now. He knew that his father would be ecstatic by what Sam had to tell him.

The first place that Sam went to was the study as his father was usually hard at work finishing off bits and bobs that he had taken home from work.

When Sam went upstairs to the study he found that it was empty. Sam then immediately made his way downstairs. He was heading for the living room. That was the only other place Bernard could be. He was probably tucked up in his favourite armchair after a long day at the office.

It was too early to go to bed. Sam knew that if Bernard was not in the living room then he was still at his office. If that is the case then Sam could always phone him at the office from the phone in the living room.

When he reached the door of the living room he was surprised to see it was open. This was strange as Bernard always closed it when he was asleep in his favourite armchair as he didn’t want to be disturbed. As Sam crept inside he found out why the door was open. Bernard was not there as Radha was inside cleaning it.

At the precise moment when Sam had entered the living room the beautiful Indian maid was bending over a table wiping it surface. She had her back to the doorway and was completely unaware that Sam had entered the room and was watching her with interest.

Since she was bending down, her bum was sticking outwards. Sam watched spellbound as Radha’s large shapely bum swayed from side to side as she wiped the surface of the table.

Sam’s penis began to throb as he focused on the tantalising wiggle of Radha’s bum. His whole body was fired up with lust. Suddenly he found himself slowly moving towards her, his right hand outstretched as it reached out for her bottom. Temptation had got the better of the youth and he had completely lost all of his senses. He didn’t know what he was doing.

When he reached to where she was standing, he paused for a second as he admired her swaying bum—his outstretched sweaty hand just inches from her bottom. The curvy bum of the Indian beauty looked even more enticing up in close up.

It became too much for Sam. At that precise moment he knew he just had to feel it. He was even willing to overlook the consequences of his actions as this was a once in a lifetime experience and he knew maybe he will never ever have that chance extended to him ever again.

He felt like Adam when he was given the chance of tasting the forbidden fruit. And Adam tasted the fruit and suffered the extreme consequences. To Sam, Radha’s sexy peach like bum was the forbidden fruit. He just had to have it -regardless of the dire consequences he would have to answer for it.

His hand then reached out and touched it. As soon as he touched it a funny sensation overwhelmed him. Radha’s succulent bum felt so soft and so good that his stiff cock immediately hardened to the extent that it started leaking precum.

As soon as she felt Sam’s hand gripping her bum, Radha then froze and turned her head around. She was shocked to see the spell bound youth touching her arse. There was a short pause as she stared at the youth who stood still like a statue, his hand still gripping her bottom. His eyes were transfixed to her bottom, with saliva dripping from the corners of his mouth.

Radha then let out a gasp which seemed to have snapped the youth out of his trance and break the hold that her arse had over him. Sam then released the grip on Radha’s bum and blinked a few times as Radha then spun round to confront the youth who dared to touch her bottom.

She immediately dropped the cloth she was holding as she raised her hand up in the air seemingly to strike Sam, as painful memories of Rick Holden begun to flood her mind. In the heat of the moment it had crossed her mind to slap Sam in the face. It was of course a knee jerk reaction. But at the last moment she managed to compose herself.

Despite the circumstances she had found herself in, she didn’t want to cause a scene. After what happened in England with Rick Holden, she was out of work for a long time suffering from depression. Since she was out of work for almost a year she knew that she would have trouble finding work. She had been somehow fortunate enough to find work at the Kennedy house. Another incident like this could jeopardise everything.

She knew that she couldn’t report it to Bernard either. The last time she complained to her employer about the harassment she suffered at the hands of his son, she was disbelieved. She saw no reason why the senior Kennedy would believe her either. Since she already claimed to be a victim of sexual harassment suffered at the hands of the son of the household, the chances are that Bernard would probably think that she was the type that engaged in a blackmailing scheme to extort money from wealthy men by accusing their sons of sexually harassing her.

‘What are you doing?!’ she screamed.

It was the first time that she had spoken directly at him and Sam was taken aback by her thick Indian accent.

‘I-I don’t know what came over me’ said the youth.

‘Why did you touch me?’ asked Radha.

‘I am so sorry’ said Sam. ‘It … is … just that your bum is so sexy’.

‘What?!’ shouted Radha in disbelief.

Sam then gasped in shock. He just could not believe he had said what he had just said. It just slipped out of his mouth. He was trying to justify his immoral actions. The fact that he was actually telling the truth didn’t serve as any consolation to either of them.

‘I … am sorry’ said Sam. ‘I … didn’t mean to say that …’

‘Just get out!’ screamed Radha.

In the six months that Radha had been there she had never raised her voice or had ordered any of her betters around—until today.

Sam of course wasn’t going to complain about Radha’s outburst which was uncharacteristic of a maid. He immediately turned round and walked at a brisk pace to the doorway and then quietly slipped out of the living room...