The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FOUR TAPES AND A FIANCEE

by Bulgroz the Third

Chapter 3

The third tape arrived a month later. I would be lying if I said I was not expecting it with trepidation. If nothing else, a steady dose of dancing and blowjobs had left me with a deep desire to fuck my fiancee to my heart’s content.

Oh, sure, we made love a few times during my stay. But it was the rather chaste and uninspired lovemaking that we had settled into before the tapes showed up. I spiced our sex sessions somehow by triggering her conditioning after she came, straddling her chest, and fucking her mouth. Sometimes, I would have her down on all four on the bed, round ass sticking straight up in the air, and me once again gleefully fucking her throat.

Not unexpectedly, the third tape would change that. As I sat on my couch watching the image on the screen, a glass of whiskey in hand, I was in turmoil. On the one hand, seeing two well-hung black men on the video taking advantage of my fiancee sent sparks of jealousy down my spine. On the other hand, the show was incredibly hot, and I could not help pulling my cock out and jacking off as I watched. And when the two men on the screen came, one with his cock deep in Kyra’s throat, and one spewing on her upturned naked ass, I came as well.

* * *

“So, what shall we do tonight?” asked Kyra. She was lounging on the couch, idly flipping through a magazine. She had been studying all day, some experiment with rats, as far as I could tell, and had been looking forward to the evening for fun and relaxation. So did I, although perhaps in a different way.

“Perhaps we can go out, get dressed up and hit some bar, somewhere. I’d love to see you in something short, as you know,” I said.

Kyra looked up, peering over the magazine.

“I know what you like, you pervert! If it was up to you, I would be going around all the time in a pair of heels, some stockings, and not much else. No thank you. Do you have a real suggestion, playboy?”

Heels, stockings... I liked that. “Kyra, conditioning level beta.”

Her face went blank. She put down her magazine, stood up slowly, and started to move her hips to some music only she could hear.

I looked at her. She was wearing a pair of jeans, relaxed fit, and a large tee-shirt. Perfect domestic attire. It would not do at all.

“Kyra, stop. Do you mind changing before dancing for me?” I asked, fully knowing the answer.

“Of course, honey, what would you like me to strip out of?” she asked, her voice deliciously husky.

“Remember what you were wearing to the party a couple of months ago? That red dress, white stockings, white thong, and white spiked heels? You looked simply scrumptious, and I would love to see that outfit again.”

Kyra smiled a sexy smile.

“I remember. I’ll be right back,” she said, heading to the bedroom. “Don’t go anywhere.”

Disgustingly pleased with myself, I sat down on the couch, and idly started thumbing through the magazine Kyra had been reading, my mind wholly on the upcoming show and what I knew would follow, anticipation gripping me tightly.

Ten minutes later, after I had been dragged into a magazine story about the latest misfortunes of the rich and famous, I was snapped back to reality by the sound of music coming from the stereo system, a slow pounding music. Looking up, I saw Kyra, her back to me, facing the CD rack, her hands against the wall, hips slowly keeping the beat. Despite having seen this quite a few times over the last month, I could not help but be momentarily breathless.

Kyra was stunning, short red dress stopping short of the middle of her thighs, trapped in the same white stockings and the same white heels I had already seen her in. She had let her hair down from the ponytail she was sporting earlier, and she had brushed it and teased it, near as I could tell. And she was standing before me, leaning against the wall, slightly bent over, ass sticking out towards me, and swaying playfully against the musical backdrop.

She turned to look at me over her shoulder.

“This what you wanted, honey?” she asked, huskily, a smile on her lips. Not waiting for my answer, she turned her head back, pushed herself off the wall, and started dancing slowly.

And dancing she did. Keeping her back to me, she let her hands slide down her sides to her thighs, all the while gently swaying to the music. Rubbing the back of her legs and moving back to the front, she ever so slowly started lifting her dress, revealing once again the stocking tops I loved so much, and a notable lack of panties. As she lifted her dress over her ass, her cheeks were on display, round and delectable. Still swaying, legs slightly spread, she bent over deeply, presenting herself to me.

After a beat, she stood up, and slowly pulled down the straps of her dress. No bra. Covering her chest with her hands, she turned around, looking me straight in the eyes. My gaze was fixated on her hands, which slowly started rubbing her breasts, mashing them down. Licking her lips suggestively, she pulled one hand to her mouth, revealing a perfectly formed globe, as she slowly sucked on a finger before returning it to play with a nipple.

As she moved her hands to pull her dress down, I stopped her.

“Wait... Please keep the dress on. There’s something wicked about you half-naked. I do have a special request, however...", I said.

“Mmm, what is it, honey? What can your little stripper do for you?” she asked.

“Could you lie on the floor, and give me a little leg show?”

“You do like my legs, don’t you? You’re always ogling them whenever you get a chance. Sure, I will give you a leg show.”

Kyra lowered herself to the ground, sensually, on her back, and lifted her legs, together and bent at the knees, slowly tracing circles in the air. She looked the part of an exotic dancer perfectly. The conditioning was excellent. I watched her squirm on the ground for a few minutes, teasing me with her legs. Time to test other parts of her conditioning.

“Wow,” I said. “You look good. You know, I wish you would just spread your legs, started fingering yourself, all the while begging me to fuck you like the slut you are.”

Kyra laughed.

“You wish! No, honey, this is strictly visual, and strictly business. You get what you pay for, you know. Besides, I’m no slut, just a poor working girl.”

Oh yeah? Time to test that theory.

“Kyra, conditioning level gamma.”

Instantly, she shivered, and gasped.

“Oh my God, I feel so hot,” she said, putting her heels down on the floor and spreading her legs wide. “I need a good fuck right now!”

I smiled. I guessed the slut conditioning trigger worked as predicted.

“Hey sweetie, show me that slutty cunt of yours, would you?”

Her hands came down to her thighs, and slowly moved up her pussy, spreading the lips wide.

“Like this? You like to see my pretty cunt open for you? Does that make you want to fuck it? Would you like to fuck it? I’m told it’s nice and tight.”

That is was. It took a lot of control to keep from jumping her right then and there. But I had other kicks I wanted to explore. Anyone with an ounce of psychological insight could have seen this coming. Sexual payback, pure and simple.

“I don’t know, how much do you want me to fuck your cunt?” I asked, settling back into the couch.

“I’m so horny right now, I’d kill for a cock. Please come here and fuck me.” She slowly lifted her ass off the ground and gyrated it suggestively, all the while using a finger to fuck herself. I could see her pussy glistening with juices.

“Well, I don’t know. You will have to make me want to fuck you. You know what I like? Shameless sluts, shameless sluts that would do anything for a fuck, shameless sluts that talk dirty to their man because it turns him on. Are you a shameless slut, Kyra? Are you a dirty-mouthed little whore?”

“Oh yes, I am a little whore,” she said. She added a finger to the one already pumping away inside her. “Look at me. I am dripping wet just thinking about your big cock fucking my little cunt. I need you inside, deep. I’ll do anything you want, just come here and fuck me.”

“Anything I want?”

“Uh uh... anything you want. Look at me, don’t you like this? You have me on the floor, legs spread, dressed like a porn star, finger-fucking myself. Do you want me to come like this for you, half-naked on the floor?”

She lifted her head, looking at me through her spread legs.

“Perhaps you’d like me to suck on your cock while you watch me? I was told I give really good head,” she said, licking her lips. “In fact, forget about giving you a blowjob. You can just come here and fuck my mouth. Just use it like a cunt. I’ll take it. I’ll even let you grab my head and push your cock in down deep, push until it goes down my throat. I won’t mind. I’ll do it if you’ll fuck me.”

Damn, that was an attractive proposition.

“I don’t know,” I said.

Kyra pushed herself off the ground, and kneeled before me legs spread wide, one hand still rubbing her slit, the other cupping a breast.

“How about my tits?” she said. “I know guys really like it, having their cock sliding between a slut’s tits. Would you like that? Would you like to tit-fuck me? They’re not big, I know, but they should be big enough. Wouldn’t you like to slide your cock between them?”

Hell yeah, I thought. I’d love to sit on your chest and fuck your tits.

“I don’t know,” I said.

Kyra actually pouted for a second, squirming in place as she rubbed herself. I know, from the tape, that she could not come until I came deep in her. She would just get hotter and hotter.

She smiled, and slowly turned around, still on her knees, and bent over, putting her head on the ground. She lifted her dress over her back, and spread her legs again. Oh boy, I thought, here we go.

“I know you like my ass,” she said. “You’re always watching it when you think I’m not looking, always grabbing it, rubbing it. So how about fucking me from behind, like this, so you can look at my ass all you want while you fuck me? Wouldn’t you like to fuck me from behind, like this, me on all four, ass up in the air? Wouldn’t you like to fuck me like a little bitch in heat, your little bitch in heat?” She was swaying her ass as she talked, fingers still rubbing her cunt.

She pushed a couple of fingers in, and gasped.

“Oh, I would love to have you fuck me like this. I bet you could go in real deep. You could just grab my hips and pull me to you, over and over again. The harder, the better. You can fuck me rough if that’s what you want. Is that what you want? To hear me plead, beg you? Hell, you can even tie me up if it helps, tie me up so I can’t move and defend myself. You could really do anything you wanted then, fuck me as rough as you’d like, use me in whatever way you wanted.”

I gave up resistance. As she kept spewing her filth, I practically jumped out of my pants, kneeled down behind her, with her ass still in the air, pulled her hand out of her cunt, and speared my cock into her, slowly, until I was completed sheathed.

“Oh yeah,” she said. “Fuck me! Oh God, I feel so full!”

The feeling was heavenly. Her cunt was tight, and warm. It felt like I had wrapped it in a heated velvet glove. I had fucked Kyra before, of course, but I could swear that this time it was different. Usually, when we fucked, she would be naked. Now, she was half dressed, still had her fuck-me pumps on, her dress was flipped over her back, and she was only lacking a pair of panties. But I also thought that her cunt was tighter; she must have been using her muscles to milk me while I was inside. Another side effect of the conditioning?

I took her previous suggestion to heart. I slowly pulled out, and when the head of my cock was just outside her cunt, I grabbed her hips, and slowly but forcefully pulled her to me, splitting her apart with my cock. She groaned, put her chest down on the carpet, and lifted her ass to provide me with greater access.

“That’s it, fuck me deep, just like that,” she said, gasping. She turned her face towards me. “Come on, don’t be gentle. Use me, I’m your fucktoy.”

I took her to heart, and pulled out, and slammed into her harder. And again. And again. It felt wonderful, out of control.

“Uh... uh... uh... That’s it, fuck me... I want to feel you come deep in me. Please come, please come...” she said, turning slowly incoherent.

I was close. The sight of her, the feel of her, were bringing me to the edge. Kyra sneaked a hand through her legs, and gently started massaging my balls.

That was it for me. Seconds before exploding, I pulled my cock out of Kyra’s cunt and came, spurting long jets of cum on her ass, all the way up to the dress flipped over her back. I collapsed next to her, spent.

Kyra lied next to me, pouting slightly. “I thought you would come in my cunt, honey? What happened?”

Eyes still closed, I took a breath before replying. “You will take my cum wherever I put it, you slut. Now if you want to feel me in that whorish twat of yours again, you will clean me up with your mouth and get me hard. And do a good job.”

Kyra shivered noticeably at the mention of her pussy getting fucked again. She dove for my cock, cleaning it with long licks of the tongue before taking the head between her lips and sucking me deep in her mouth.

She got me hard again before too long, and we spent the rest of the evening fucking away. I used her in all the positions I could think of and physically achieve: she sat on my cock, fucking herself up and down, she leaned over the couch, head in the pillows, as I took her from behind again, she lied on her back on the ground, my favorite, legs bent back so her knees were next to her ears, white pumps in the air. I made it a point not to come in her cunt until the very end, to keep her from getting off. I came on her tits, on her face, in her hair. She had lost her dress at some point, but I had her keep her stockings and her heels. It was a glorious evening.

That whole week was glorious, really. I activated Kyra whenever I would get a chance, sometimes in public settings. I made her bring herself off in a restaurant, for a promise of a quick fuck in the bathroom. I had her suck me off sitting under her desk, in her office at the university. Once after a full day of fucking without letting her come, I drove her so wild that I took her for a drive and had her flash her breasts to some random college student.

At home, I often had her in some skimpy, vastly cliched outfit. She had a french maid costume that hardly covered her chest and barely reached her crotch. Her legs looked fantastic in that costume, especially with a tall pair of heels. I had a weakness for stockings, and often made her wear a black sheer pair held up by a thin black garter, nothing else, except for black heels. I made her fuck herself with a candle, a bottle of wine, a huge black dildo that I made her purchase.

Frustratingly, however much I begged, threatened, or manipulated, she would not let me put my cock in her ass. Her resistance was too deep, too strong. She would come out of her conditioned state when I pushed her too much on that point, her resistance was that strong. The most she let me do was stick my finger in her ass when she was really turned on. The feeling of her ass gripping my finger tight, tighter than I thought possible, made me fantasize about fucking her ass ever more.

My fantasies would eventually get fulfilled, but the price would be a steep one.