The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FOUR TAPES AND A FIANCEE

by Bulgroz the Third

Chapter 4

Flash forward two months. Two months of unbridled sexuality, where I used Kyra in every way I could think of.

She was right now on the bed, on her hands and knees, ass up in the air, looking like a wet dream in a black corset, black stockings, and patent leather heels. No panties, they would only get in the way. I had just fucked her, and her juices were dripping down her thighs. I had not come, though. I was saving myself.

“You don’t wanna fuck me some more, honey?” Kyra asked, bottom undulating hypnotically from left to right.

Time to enact what I learned on the fourth and last tape. A few weeks ago, under the assumption that Kyra and I were being watched—I already knew that there were cameras—I tried to convey a message. Feeling self-conscious and vaguely ridiculous, I stood in the middle of our living room, and out loud, addressing whoever was behind what was done to my fiancee, I made a special request: her ass. A week later, a new tape was waiting for me back at my own apartment. It showed Kyra in her office at the university, leaning down on her desk, skirt lifted over her back, legs spread, getting fucked from behind by a large black man. There was no sound. The voiceover kicked in. “Mr. Steadman, your request was taken into consideration, and we have approved it.” At this point, to punctuate the words rather dramatically, the black man said something to Kyra, pulled out of her pussy, spat on her asshole, and slowly entered her ass. I was mesmerized, and incredibly turned on. I pulled my own cock out, and started jacking off. That I might be disgusted or upset watching my fiancee losing her anal virginity on tape did not even register.

“However, Mr. Steadman, there will be a price to pay. You will find out what it is in due time; your little slut herself will tell you.” The black man was slamming hard into Kyra, driving her into the desk. She appeared to be screaming.

“This will be the last time you hear from us. Enjoy the rest of your life, Mr. Steadman.”

On the screen, the black stud had just pulled out and was coming on Kyra’s ass, spraying semen all the way up the back of her skirt.

That was then, this was now.

“Kyra, conditioning level delta,” I said, stroking my cock, still wet with her pussy juices.

“Mmm, baby, I feel like being naughty,” said Kyra, exaggerating the sway of her hips.

She reached a hand down between her legs, dipping two fingers in her pussy, and started playing with her rosy asshole. She pushed one finger in to the first knuckle, then the second.

“Mmm, I wish this was a hard cock right now. Say, do you happen to know anyone who would be willing to put a nice cock up my ass?” She looked at me over her shoulder.

I smiled.

“I think I do,” I said.

I positioned myself behind her, rubbed my cock against her pussy lips for lubrication, and put the head against her rosette.

“Is this what you want?” I asked, “A hard cock up your ass?”

“Oh yes, that’s it... give it to me...”

“What do we say?”

She groaned, pushed her ass back against me. “Oh please! Please! Put it in. Fuck my ass, please!”

“And why would I want to do that?”

“Please! It’s nice and warm and tight in there. And you’ve been wanting to fuck me there for so long. I’ve seen you, checking me out, and I’m sure you’ve fantasized about stuffing my ass whenever I’ve bent over in the past. And how many times have your fingers strayed to my little asshole when you put your hands down my PJs or up my skirts? And what about the time when... ooh!”

I pushed hard, and my cockhead forced her sphincter and penetrated her ass. It felt incredible. If her cunt was warm velvet, her ass was molten metal.

Kyra’s head shot up, and she started moaning.

“Oh fuck, yes! You’re so big; I feel so full! I think I am feeling every vein in that big cock of yours. I want more, all of it, in, hard! Fuck my ass, honey, hard!”

I obliged. Grabbing the top of her thighs, I used them as leverage to push myself deep into her ass. Her moans slowly turned into screams as I got deeper.

Finally, I felt her ass cheeks against my groin, and I was all the way in. I slowly pulled out, and pushed in deep again, faster this time. Before long, I was ramming in and out, while Kyra had brought a hand down between her legs and was diddling her clit, screaming all the while.

“I’m gonna come, my little ass-whore. You want me to squirt deep inside you?”

“Oh God yes! Spurt in me, deep in my ass. I want to feel it.” She reached down between her legs, and her long fingers stroked my balls, squeezing them whenever I pushed into her. Between the tightness of her ass and her fingers massaging me, I came with a loud grunt, pushing into her and grinding myself against her ass.

Afterwards, I collapsed next to Kyra, my softening cock slipping out of her ass, and coming to rest on my thigh. Kyra snuggled next to me, facing me, and, wrapping her arms and legs around me, a lovely vision in her corset and stockings, tits sticking out and offered. She kissed me long and hard.

“Thank you, honey. I will be your ass-whore from now on. Whenever you want, just let me know. I just love your cock up my ass.”

I was barely conscious at that point. Which is why I almost missed the changed look of her eyes, and the odd cheery tone of voice she used for her next statement.

“But there is a price to pay for my ass. Come see me tomorrow, at three o’clock, in my office at the university. You will get the bill then.”

* * *

I showed up at the university slightly before three o’clock. I had no idea what to expect. I entered Kyra’s building, a simili-gothic monstrosity, and made my way to the third floor, passing empty-eyed students and tired-looking faculty. Kyra’s office was down the main hallway. She shared it with a couple of other graduate students. As I was about to knock, I heard the telltale sounds of coupling coming from inside. With dread, I quietly turned the handle, and pushed the door open enough to be able to glance into the office.

Kyra was kneeling, topless, breasts swinging rhythmically in time with the bobbing of her head into the groin of a guy I recognized as Gary, one of her officemates. He was sitting in an office chair, and his hands were wrapped in Kyra’s hair on either sides of her head. His eyes were closed, a look of ecstasy on his face. Kyra was giving him one of her sloppy blowjobs, and I could hear the sounds from where I was by the door. Once in a while she would gag, following a particularly vicious pull of her head.

“I wanna come on your tits, babe,” he said, pulling Kyra’s head off his cock. She started jacking him off, faster and faster, aiming the stiff cock at her chest. After a dozen strokes, he convulsed and let out thick spurts of semen that quickly coated Kyra’s breasts.

“Oh yeah... that’s it... man! That was good. You’re an incredible cocksucker, Kyra. I hope your pussy feels as good as your mouth does.” He leaned back in the chair. “Now clean me up, Kyra.”

Kyra dutifully obeyed, licking off the semen still dripping from Gary’s cock. When she was done, the phone rang. Gary reached for it. Kyra was still on her knees, a familiar blank look on her face, semen dripping down her chest and staining her jeans.

“Yes, Gary here.” He nodded into the phone. “Hey, Mike. Hi. Yeah, she’s here. You heard? Yeah, I know. I couldn’t believe it either. Figured it was just a bad joke. But no, I just tried it, and it worked. No shit, she’s on her knees now, and she just gave me the best fucking blowjob I’ve ever got. Deepthroat, dude, she took me down all the way. She was gagging on it... No, not yet, but that’s next on my list. Yeah, I know, she got killer legs and a sweet little ass... No, she’s got jeans on today, but not for very long. Hey, I wanted to try her pussy out, but you’re more than welcome to come up... The dude on the phone this morning said we could make her dance and strip and stuff, make her act like a whore that can’t get enough... Figure by the time word finishes getting around the department, it’ll be tough to get some time alone with her. Okay... Yeah, I know where she lives, so yeah, we definitely should go visit her sometimes. Now, quite yapping, and come up here. Meantime, I wanna get myself some fresh pussy... yeah, bye.”

Gary hung up, looked at Kyra, and smiled a rapacious smile.

“Well, baby, looks like we’ve got ourselves a party. What did the dude say? Kyra, conditioning level gamma.”

I silently closed the door, and made my way down the hall, too numb to think. In that alternate state, I made my way out to a little park next to the building, in the harsh sunlight. It was a beautiful day.

* * *

I eventually married Kyra. I still loved her, and that I could do essentially anything I wanted to her was an added bonus. But it was a strange life.

As I had gleaned from Gary’s phone conversation, she became the departmental whore, for lack of a better term. The folks who conditioning her—I never did find out who they were—must have spread the news within her department that with certain triggers, she could be made to put out. And the members of the department took full advantage of the opportunity. Who knew there were so many amoral sickos around? She often came home with her cunt leaking cum down her thighs, breasts bruised and tender, breath smelling of semen. She was completely oblivious to it all. From what I gleaned, she was often called into a professor’s office, made to kneel under the desk and give a sloppy blowjob. At other times, she would be called into the faculty lounge, made to lean over the couch there and being fucked by everyone present over the lunch hour. She was very popular at the annual Christmas party, dressed as an elf with a very short green tunic, and high-heeled boots, and doing a slow striptease that ended with her blowing and fucking the whole male contingent of the department, and quite a few of the women too.

As far as I could tell, I was the only one with access to her ass, although many tried their hands at fucking her there. But I was starting to find the price to pay for that privilege, namely shared control of my wife with fifty or so other men, a bit steep.

THE END