The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Four Victorias

Prolog

History has a way of repeating itself. This is a story about four women named Victoria but just when you think you know what’s coming next, something new happens, the story changes, and a new story begins ...

Wheels and Deals

Lady Victoria Wallace stared out the windows of the carriage. It wouldn’t be long now before she was once more back safe where she belonged. She laughed to herself. Safe. That was a laugh. Safer, maybe, but not safe. The world was not a safe place right now. There were enemies about who would like nothing more than to exert their will on her husband but when she finally returned home with the document in hand, things would be better.

She laughed again. No one suspected her. She was a woman. She was hardly worthy of notice. Well, she amended, she was worthy of notice but not in the way most people thought. Long, auburn hair, and nicely endowed where a woman was supposed to be endowed, but most people failed to look past her outward appearance. Most people when they saw her saw pretty. Most people saw beauty. She was nice to look at most people thought, but most people thought her assets were only skin deep.

She’d shown them, Victoria thought. The alliance between her husband and the earl would be a valuable one just so long as no one knew of its existence. It was her idea and it was she who had negotiated its terms. Let the others think what they would. She was not vapid. She had a brain.

Lady Victoria yawned. Those last negotiations, they must have been more tiring than she had thought, but no fear. In less than four hours time, she would be back at home and then she could rest for as long as she wanted.

The sway of the carriage as it rambled forward had an almost numbing effect on her. She felt so tired. If it weren’t for where she were, she might have asked the driver to stop, so that she could get out and stretch her legs, but this was not the place for doing something like that. There were highwaymen in these woods and it was not a good idea to stop so Lady Victoria kept her silence.

She yawned again. She almost wished she could lie down but the rocking of the carriage would not allow that so Lady Victoria sat where she was, still clutching the document that she had worked so hard to procure.

The lady’s head nodded and then she jerked it up. Stay awake, she told herself. This is not the time to be dozing off.

But almost as soon as she told herself that, she could feel her eyes closing.

She snapped her head back up. What was wrong with her, she wondered.

Was the carriage slowing down? Victoria looked out the window of the vehicle. It was and then the driver was pulling the vehicle to the stop. What was wrong, she wondered. Why were they stopping?

There were three sharp raps on the door. “You can come out now,” she heard a man say.

She recognized that voice but it couldn’t be. Giuseppe Montevido was dead.

The owner of the voice laughed. “I’m not nearly as dead as you thought I was,” he said, almost as if he were reading the lady’s mind. “Now, I suggest you come out of there now for I will be very angry if I have to come in there and get you.”

Victoria Wallace looked out of the carriage and there he was, dressed all in black from the top of his head to the bottom of his shoes but even if he’d been dressed in any other way, she would have recognized him just by his scar. Won in a duel, they said, a duel over a woman, a duel over a married woman. He’d been left with a scar but the husband had been left for dead and when the duel was done, it was said Giuseppe Montevido went back to have his way with the dead man’s widow one last time before he finally threw her out into the street.

This was definitely not the sort of man you wanted to meet late at night on a deserted forest road.

“I’m waiting,” the man said.

The document, Victoria thought. He must not get it. She had to hide it, but where.

Under her bodice, the woman thought, but knowing Giuseppe Montevido, that was probably the first place he’d look.

“I am not a patient man, Lady Victoria. Come out of there now.”

Almost without realizing what she was doing, the young woman climbed down out of the carriage, still holding the precious document in her hand.

Giuseppe Montevido held out his hand. “I’ll take that if you please.”

“No,” Lady Victoria whimpered even as she meekly offered up the document.

The man opened the document and surveyed its contents. He let out a low whistle. “Nice bit of work you’ve done there,” he said. “Too bad, it’s all gone for naught.”

Victoria was struggling with a feeling of inevitability. “You won’t get away with this,” she said with a defiance she didn’t really feel because she felt sure that Giuseppe Montevido was going to get just what he wanted.

The man looked at the woman and smiled. “I won’t get away with this? But m’lady, I already have. I have your precious agreement and if the earl wants to keep its contents secret, he will do whatever I tell him to do, so m’lady, I will get away with this but you are right. There is still something that needs doing.”

Victoria Wallace shook her head in frustration. The man had what he wanted, but now there was something else he wanted, too.

“I suppose I should tell you what happened to you.”

Lady Victoria wasn’t sure she really wanted to know except that the only thing worse than knowing was not knowing. “What?”

The man laughed. It was a menacing sound. “You don’t have to be so disgruntled,” he said. “After all, in just a little bit, you and I are going to be good friends.”

Lady Victoria snorted a most unladylike snort. “Ha. That’s a laugh. I’d never be friends with the likes of you.”

“Ah, but that’s where you’re wrong, m’lady. You see, I have my spies all over the inside of the earl’s castle. There’s not a thing that goes on in there that I don’t know about. I knew what you were up to from the moment you arrived.”

“What’s that got to do with what’s just happened here?”

The man smiled again and the woman was thinking to herself just how much she hated to see him smile. “I had one of my spies slip a very special powder into your wine this evening. Did you not wonder why you were so tired on the ride home?”

Lady Victoria was finally getting the import of what was being said. She’d been drugged but what she didn’t know was what the drug was supposed to make her do. Unfortunately, the man was about to tell her exactly what the drug could do.

“By now, I’ll bet you’re wondering what I’ve done to you,” the man was saying. “My little powder makes a person very hmm ... how should I say it ... let’s just say, it leaves a person very agreeable and very aroused.”

Now that he’d mentioned the effects of the drug, it was almost as if Victoria was becoming aware of her body for the very first time.

In spite of herself, she could feel the arousal coming from between her legs and as much as she didn’t want to give in to it, she knew she also did want to give in to it.

The man was close, very close. He spoke in almost a whisper but she could hear his every word. “I know what you want,” he said. “I know what you want and to get it, you only have to admit it to yourself.”

No, Victoria told herself. No, she couldn’t want that. She couldn’t give in, not like this and not to him.

“All you have to do is tell me what you want,” he said. “Tell me what you want and if I’m so inclined, I’ll give it to you.”

Victoria groaned. She could feel her need becoming more and more insistent. “I ... I ... I want ...”

“Yes?”

“I want you to go fuck yourself.”

If the man was upset, he didn’t show it. “Sorry,” he said, “but I don’t think I’m inclined to do that. “Why don’t we try again.”

Victoria groaned again. “I ... I ...”

“Yes. Go on. You can say it.”

“I want ... I want you ... to ... to—”

“Go on.”

Victoria groaned. She knew what she wanted. She could feel it. “I want you to—”

“Yes?”

Why couldn’t she just say it. She knew what she wanted. Sure, it meant surrendering everything but compared to her need. Oh geez, her need was everything. Her need was paramount. Her need was ... was ...

“Oh. I need you to take me.”

“Take you? I think you’re going to have to be a little bit more precise than that. Just what exactly do you mean by that?”

“I need you to take me,” Victoria said again. “I need you to take me. I need you to use me. I want you to use my body for your pleasure. I want to feel you take my body. Take it. Use it. Take me.”

The man was pressing close to her and then his hand was pulling up her dress. He worked his hand underneath and then he was working it between her legs. “See now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? All you had to do was ask.”

Victoria groaned as she felt the man’s hand stroke her between her legs. She knew it was wrong but it just felt so right to surrender.

“I’ve got a question to ask you.”

Victoria could feel the man’s hand as it stroked against her silky undergarments. That was good, but she knew she wanted more.

“I’ve got a question,” the man said again.

It was almost as if Victoria was hearing him for the very first time. “Hmm,” she said dreamily.

“I’ve got a question,” the man said again. “What about your husband. Wouldn’t he object to having another man do this to you?”

Her husband. Victoria had forgotten all about him, but her need, her need was all consuming. Her husband was somewhere in the back of her mind but what she really needed was to have her need taken care of.

“Well,” the man said.

“My ... my ... my husband loves me.”

“If your husband loved you, he’d be taking a little bit better care of you. If your husband loved you, he wouldn’t leave you all alone out here with me.”

Wait ... no ... that wasn’t right, was it?

“You need someone to take care of your need so tell me what you need.”

“I ... I ... I need—”

“Yes.”

The lady was fighting to stay in control but it was a baser instinct that had control of her.

“What do you need,” the man asked again.

The woman moaned as she gave in to the inevitable. “I need to be used,” she moaned.

“What about your husband?”

“He’s not here, you are. Use me.”

The man smiled. “I don’t think that’s good enough. In fact, I think it’s not nearly good enough.”

“But I said—”

“I heard what you said but now I want even more. Swear your allegiance to me. Tell me you don’t love your husband. Swear your allegiance to me and I’ll give you what you need.”

“Damn it,” the woman promised. “You promised.”

“I did no such thing,” the man said. “I merely want to get the most that I can out of you. Now do it. Swear your allegiance to me.”

The woman was silent. “No,” she said finally.

“Then you don’t get what you need.”

“No,” the woman said in a panicked voice. The woman stayed mute even as she glared at the man.

“I grow weary of this, Lady Victoria. “Either you do what I want here and now or so help me, I’ll leave you right here. Maybe one of the lowlifes that inhabit this part of the woods would be willing to come along and give you what you need, but either you do what I want right now or I most certainly will not give you what you need.”

“No,” the woman said. The man just stood there until the lady mumbled something.

“What was that,” the man asked.

Again, the woman mumbled something incomprehensible.

“I still didn’t get that. If you want me to do something, you need to make yourself clear. Now try it one more time. What did you say?”

The woman was whimpering. She was crying but the fire between her legs had consumed her. “I swear ... I swear my allegiance to ... to you.”

“That’s better,” the man said. “Now this time, say it with a little more feeling.”

“Damn it. I said what you wanted me to.”

“I know, and I appreciate that, but I’m not sure I believe it, so convince me.”

“Damn it.”

“Convince me.”

The woman tried to muster whatever reserves she had to withstand the man but as quickly as her reserves were brought to bear, the fire between her legs burned them away. “I swear my allegiance to you,” the woman said sullenly.

“Say it again.”

Victoria had no choice but to repeat herself and from that moment on, she was left to repeat herself over and over again until she almost believed the words herself. If only the man would give her what she needed. If only that, then she would be just fine.

“You’re doing better,” the man said. “Keep it up.”

Lady Victoria moaned to herself but she found it impossible to stop. “I want you to use me,” she said. “I want you to use me. I want you to use me and I’ll anything you ever want me to do if only you’ll use me. Use me, please.”

“Keep it up,” the man said.

“Use me. Use me. Use my body for your pleasure. I’ll do whatever you want if only you’ll use me. Use me.”

“That’s quite a change of heart you’ve had since we first met this evening, isn’t it?”

Lady Victoria was having trouble remembering that far back. All she knew was that she wanted this man to use her.

“What’d you tell me to do,” the man asked. “I think you told me to go fuck myself. Now, I want you to think again, before you answer this. I’m here and your husband is not, so what do you want me to do?”

The words came so easily now. “Fuck me,” the woman moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man smiled. “And what about your husband. What can he do with himself?”

Lady Victoria knew what the man wanted and she was perfectly willing to give it to him. “My husband can go fuck himself.”

Giuseppe Montevido smiled. “I like the way you say that m’lady. How about you say it again.”

Lady Victoria moaned. “My husband can go fuck himself.” She almost believed it. This man was here and her husband wasn’t.

“Say it again, m’lady.”

The words came easier now. “My husband can go fuck himself.”

“Say it again.”

“My husband can go fuck himself.”

The man grinned. “Why, Lady Victoria, it seems we’ve come to a sort of agreement and tell me again what it is you want me to do to you.”

“Fuck me,” the woman moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man grinned even more broadly. “Yes, I think we are seeing things more eye to eye now, aren’t we?”

“Fuck me,” the lady moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man pulled his hand from between Victoria’s dress.

“No,” the woman moaned. “No. Don’t stop. Don’t stop.”

The man grinned again. “Don’t worry, m’lady, you’ll get what you want soon enough just so long as you keep doing what I say. Now turn around and put your hands on the carriage wheel.”

Victoria turned. The wheel was dirty. She didn’t want to touch it but it seemed she didn’t have a choice. She grabbed hold of the muddy carriage wheel.

She could feel the man’s hand working the hooks on her dress and then she could feel the garment loosening and then it was falling off her shoulders. She could feel her dress fall all the way down to her hands.

“Let it drop,” the man was telling her and Victoria took her hands off the wheel and let her dress fall onto the muddy roadway. She looked down as Giuseppe Montevido stepped on her dress, his boot grinding it into the mud. “Look at that,” he said. “Look at your dress and know this. In a few minutes, you’re going to be just as soiled as your dress. Tell me you want to be soiled.”

Even without thinking, the words rolled out of Victoria’s mouth. “I want to be soiled.”

“That’s right. You want to be soiled. You want to be soiled by me.”

Victoria moaned. She couldn’t want that. She couldn’t want to be soiled. She couldn’t ... she couldn’t ... the woman moaned. “You’re right,” she said. “You’re right. I want to be soiled. I want to be soiled by you.”

The man grinned again. “Put your hands back on that wheel. No stopping now. Here we go.”

Once again, Victoria had her hands on the wheel. Once again, she could feel the man coming up behind her and then he had his hands on her corset. The strings were being pulled free and suddenly, she breathed a sigh of relief as it, too, fell free from her body.

Now, it was only just her underthings that stood between her and Giuseppe Montevido and Victoria was sure those things wouldn’t be there for long.

She was right. In no time at all, the man had stripped her down to just her panties. Even with her still wearing her panties, just the touch of his hand on her ass was enough to inflame her. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man wasn’t wasting any time. He pulled her panties down and this time there wasn’t anything between his hand and her ass.

Victoria moaned. She knew she shouldn’t like this but she also knew she did.

“You like this,” the man was saying almost as if he was reading her thoughts. “You like this so tell me what you want me to do.”

The lady moaned. She couldn’t help it. “I want you to use me,” she said. “I want you to use me. I want you to take me. I want you to use me and I want you to take me and I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me.”

She didn’t have to look to know the man had his dick out. She could feel it on her ass even as he pried her cheeks apart.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

She could feel the man sliding down between her legs and she moaned again. The head of his cock was right there and she was so wet. She was so ready to receive him. All he had to do was stick it in.

The woman moaned as her pussy took that cock and then she moaned again. “Fuck me. Oh geez. Fuck me.”

The man had his hands on her hips as he moved his cock in and out of her. She was wet and she was tight, just the way he wanted her.

Victoria moaned as she took that cock. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

“Oh yeah, you like this, don’t you? You like being fucked by me.”

“I love it,” the woman moaned. “I love it. I can’t believe how much I love it.”

“That’s because you’ve never had a cock like this before.”

“You’re right,” the woman moaned. “Never before. Oh geez, it’s so good. It’s so good.

Montevido moaned. Usually, he lasted longer than that but the redhead had such a tight, little pussy. “Oh fuck,” he moaned. “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum.”

“Are you going to cum inside me,” the woman moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum inside me.”

“Are you going to cum when I do?” The man already knew the answer to that one because the drug had already taken care of it. He just wanted to hear her say it.

The woman groaned. “I feel like I could cum right now if I wanted to but I’ll wait but don’t make me wait too long. I want to cum. I want to cum so bad.”

The man groaned. He already knew he wasn’t going to make her wait. A thrust, then another, then one more and he buried himself inside her as the cum started to flow.

The woman screamed as her pussy gripped that cock and then she screamed again. She was cumming hard and there was nothing that was going to stop it.

“And now, Lady Victoria,” the man said when both had cum to completion, “as a token of your devotion to me, you will give me something that you hold dear. Something that is so valuable to you that you would never give it up. What is it you will give me?”

She’d already given him her sex but she knew what the man wanted. She hesitated for just a moment but then her hand went to her neck. Her hand fingered the chain it found there and then she was pulling the locket free. “I can give you this.”

“What is it?”

“It’s a locket.”

“Is it valuable?”

“It is to me. My mother gave it to me just before she passed away. I never go anywhere without it.”

The man looked at the locket and then he smiled. “It’ll do,” he said even as he put the locket around his own neck. He knew that by morning, the drug he’d given her would have worn off but there was more than one way to control a woman. She’d still have the memories of what happened this night and she’d know that he had her precious locket and that was good enough.

He gave her ass a hard slap. “You’d better get yourself dressed and be on about your way, now.”

Lady Victoria was confused. Hadn’t she done enough to please her new man. She was willing to do more.

Montevido knew what she wanted. There would be time enough for that later. She was still in just her mid twenties and she was still pretty. Yep, there would be time enough for that, but not now. Later.