The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Four Victorias

An Army Has So Many Needs

The two women laid where they were as the Army continued to march pass.

“I’m tired,” said Vickie Walker.

“Shut up,” her friend hissed. “They’ll hear you.”

“They’re not even paying attention to us,” said the redhead. “I mean, look at them. They look as tired as I feel.”

“Will you just shut up?”

Vickie thought about saying something and then she thought better of it. Better just to keep her mouth shut but just how long had they been there. It seemed like hours but maybe it wasn’t that long but what it was was boring.

It wasn’t her fault that Rebecca and her were where they were. In the dead of summer as it was now, the creek was dry but there was a watering hole. It wasn’t much but at least it was something and for Vicke Walker, something was better than nothing.

Except now, the barmaid was stuck with her friend. Where the Mexican army had come from wasn’t exactly certain but where they were going was of little doubt. She ducked her head. It was so hot and her skin was so white. She was certain she was getting burned. Why did these people have to come here. Texas was theirs now. She understood what the Mexicans wanted. They wanted it back, but why did they have to come HERE.

Vickie shifted uncomfortably.

“Would you stop that,” her friend hissed.

“I can’t,” Vickie hissed back. “I think I’m getting sunburned.”

“Well, if they catch us here, you’re going to get a lot worse than that. Go back to watching the horses like you were doing earlier.”

It wasn’t the horses, Vickie wanted to tell her friend. It was the men riding the horses, but her friend was right. It was calming. It was relaxing.

Night was falling and the last of the troops had marched past. “Can we go now,” Vickie asked.

There didn’t seem to be anyone in sight. “I think the coast is clear,” Rebecca said. “Come on. Let’s go.”

The two women had just climbed out of their hiding place when a small group of rag-tag troops came into sight. The women saw the troops almost at the same time as the men saw them. They turned and ran. Rebecca got away but Vickie didn’t.

The men brought Vickie with them into camp where she was marched right into its center. So much for getting away, the redhead thought. There were just too many troops around her.

One of the men went into a tent. He was in there for a short amount of time and then he came back out and he ushered the others in.

There was a man inside the tent. Actually, there were several men, but there was only one that counted. It was the others that all worked for him.

“Is this her,” the man asked in broken English. “Is this the spy?”

“Spy,” Vickie protested. “No, I’m not a spy.”

The man cut her off with a wave of his hand. “We will determine what you are,” he said. “I am General Jose Mendoza, but you from now on, you can call me General and nothing else. Is that understood?”

“Yes,” Vickie answered and then she corrected herself. “Yes, General.”

“Ah, very good. I see you know how to take instruction. Now, spy, what is your name.”

“I’m not a—”

The general fixed her with a battle-hardened stare and Vickie quickly backed down. “My name’s Vickie,” the redhead said meekly.

“So, Vickie, how did you come to be spying on my Army?”

Vickie thought about correcting the man but what good would it do. She told the story about how she and her friend had been going to the watering hole and how they had been forced to hide when the army passed.

“And your friend, where is she?”

“She got away,” Vickie said, unable to hide the pride in her voice that at least someone had escaped.

It was even more enjoyable to see how this news enraged the general. He was speaking in Spanish to some of the other men and then the man who’d brought her into the tent had been called back in and all the while, the general was yelling at the man and the man just stood there and took it. It was very clear that the general was unhappy and that made Vickie very happy.

The man turned his attention back to the hapless redhead. “What are you doing,” he asked suddenly.

“Please, sir,” the redhead said. “I think I’ve got a bit of a sunburn.”

The general didn’t understand what was said so one of his officers had to explain it to him. “Ah,” he said at last, “so our Mexican sun does not agree with your sensitive skin. But I have a way to relieve your pain.”

“What,” Vickie asked dubiously.

“Have you ever heard of something called hypnosis?”

Vickie shook her head.

“I hadn’t either. It is something new, but one of my officers, he thinks it might be something useful. Would you like to try it?”

Something told Vickie there was something wrong here, but her skin really was starting to itch. Mexico was south of the United States so it got more sun so it seemed logical that Mexicans might have new and better ways of handling sunburn. If this ... hipnosis ... really might help, then she was willing to give it a try.

“Excellent,” the man said. “I’ll send for my man right away.”

It turned out the man being sent for was a doctor and kind of a cute one at that, Vickie thought. His English was very good. Whatever this hipnosis was, it must be really powerful if it needed a doctor to administer it and that was good, because she was really starting to itch.

The doctor had her sit and then he had her breathe. He was just talking to her which seemed strange to Vickie. Shouldn’t he be administering the medicine, but maybe he was trying to find out if she were allergic to anything. That seemed like a reasonable precaution.

The man asked her if she liked horses and Vickie said she did.

The man told her to take some deep breaths and Vickie did and then he told Vickie to imagine she was riding a horse. The horse was trotting. Her body went up and her body came down. Could she feel that?

Vickie told him she could.

“Now, I want you to imagine that every time your body falls, it gets more and more sleepy. You need not worry about falling off the horse because you will not fall but your body gets more and more sleepy. Can you feel that?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent, Vickie. Excellent. That’s very good. The horse is carrying you along and each time you fall you get more sleepy. Your eyes are so tired. Wouldn’t you like to close your eyes.”

It would be nice, Vickie thought. She was so tired.

“You are so very tired,” the man was saying.

She was tired. She was so tired.

“You’re moving up and down to the rhythm of the horse, up and down ... up and down ... up and down ... so tired ... so tired ... so tired.”

She was tired. She was so tired.

It was a while later when the doctor finally made his report to the general. She is what she says she is. She’s a barmaid and that’s all. She doesn’t know anything.”

The general stroked his chin even as he looked at the redhead. He’d pretty much already made the same decision as the doctor had but the doctor had just confirmed it and it was interesting at least to see this new thing at work. “You know,” the man said, “an army has so many needs.”

“Yes, general,” the doctor said.

The military man was thinking. “Here’s what I want you to do,” he told his doctor.

Vickie was back on her horse. She was moving up and down with the pace of the horse. She’d fallen asleep. How silly of her, she’d thought, to fall asleep on a horse, but for some reason, she was sure she wouldn’t have fallen off.

The horse was slowing down. They were reaching their destination and she was waking up.

She blinked as her body and mind once more became alert. She was awake. She remembered now. She’d gone out to see the army with her friend Rebecca and she’d watched the army as it passed by. She just couldn’t help but stand and watch because all those military men were just so charming and dashing and ... and ... and cute. It had seemed as if she couldn’t move from the spot where she was until she’d seen every last soldier go by. She liked soldiers. She liked them a lot.

But then one of the soldiers had seen her and he had brought her here to the general’s tent. She felt so honored to be in the general’s tent. In fact, she kind of didn’t want to admit it, even to herself, but it kind of made her pussy wet just to be here in the great man’s presence. She felt great. She felt, well, she felt kind of horny.

The general was speaking now. “I hope that you enjoyed your visit to our camp,” he said.

“Oh yes,” Vickie assured the general. “In fact, I feel like I really must do something to repay you for your hospitality.”

“And what did you have in mind?”

It was a good question. What did she have in mind. She hadn’t even considered it until the general had asked her. What could she do to show her appreciation?

The military man waved it away. “Never mind that,” he said. “It is nothing more than what we would do for any citizen of our great country.”

Our country, Vickie thought. Wasn’t she part of Texas and hadn’t Texas declared its independence, but no matter. That really wasn’t all that important. What was important was that she had to properly show her appreciation for what they’d done for her. “Really,” she said, “I must insist. I need to show my appreciation.”

The general smiled. “Well, if you insist,” he said. “What did you have in mind?”

Vickie still didn’t know.

“Might I make a suggestion?”

Vickie turned her attention back to the general.

“How about you unbutton your shirt for me?”

Vickie was conflicted? Here was this general, a very distinguished military man, (but then, of course, as far as Vickie knew, all military men were distinguished,) and he was asking her to do a most unladylike thing, which wasn’t to say that she didn’t actually want to do it, but she didn’t think she should, and yet, when she looked down, she already found she had her shirt unbuttoned from top to bottom and if what her pussy was telling her was true, it almost seemed as if she really wanted to do this.

“Now, why don’t you take your shirt all the way off.”

That seemed wrong and yet when she looked down at herself, Vickie realized she had already done what the general had wanted.

“You seem confused,” the man said.

“I ... I ... I don’t think I should be doing this,” Vickie said.

“And why is that? After all, you are merely showing your appreciation. That is the right thing to do, is it not, senorita?”

Well yes, Vickie thought, showing her appreciation. That was the right thing to do. After all, the general was so wonderful and she really was quite appreciative.

The man stepped up to her and he put his arms around the young woman’s shoulders. “Never fear,” he said, “I understand how it is. I have two daughters myself and I know a young woman really can’t be too careful.”

He has two daughters, Vickie thought. How can that be. The general looked so young and he looked so good and so handsome. To her eyes, she hardly could believe he looked old enough to have daughters. God, he was so fucking cute.

And that’s when she noticed where her hand was. Her hand was moving up and down along the front of the man’s trousers. How the heck had her hand gotten there, she wondered, not that it didn’t feel good. In fact, now that she had it there, she found it hard pulling it away.

The general seemed to notice her hand almost as if at the same time as Vickie noticed it. “I see the senorita is interested in what I have in my pants.”

Having been caught, Vickie tried to pull her hand away. The only thing was every time she tried it, it seemed as if her hand kept ending up right back where it had started.

The general looked at the men on his staff and he laughed. “It seems as if the senorita really is interested in what I have in my pants.” This drew laughter from the other men in the tent. “What do you say, senorita? Would you like to see what I have in my pants?”

Vickie’s heart jumped. Should she, she wondered. Sure, in the bar where she worked, there were plenty of guys who wanted to pinch a girl’s ass and there were a few who had wanted them to go to bed with her but she wasn’t that kind of girl, except now, here she was and the general was offering to show her his cock and she couldn’t believe it, but she was actually considering it. Of course, it wasn’t like there wasn’t a difference. The general was a military man, of course, and there was just something about a military man. Vickie couldn’t figure out what it was, but there was just something about a man in uniform that just got her so hot.

“Well,” said the general. “Do you want to see it?”

Suddenly, the barmaid found herself rubbing her hands even more vigorously over the front of the general’s trousers. She couldn’t believe it but she did want to see it.

“Well,” the general asked again. “Do you want to see it?”

Vickie couldn’t seem to take her eyes off her hand as it stroked the front of the man’s pants. It wasn’t until the man tilted her head up and made her look away that she was finally able to look the man in the eyes.

“Well,” he asked again.

Vickie nodded shyly. “I want to see it,” she said.

The general smiled. “Well, I’ll leave it to you then to open up my pants and take out what you find inside.”

Vickie could feel her excitement growing. She wasn’t even sure why. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew this was wrong and yet, it just seemed so right. She had to see what the general had inside his pants.

Buttons opened and then the redhead was pulling the man’s trousers down. He was wearing boxers and once again, she stroked a hand over the front of the man’s underwear and she moaned. Somehow, in spite of the nagging feeling she had that something was wrong, she just couldn’t get past the feeling that this was just so right.

And then she was pulling down the man’s underwear and her hand latched onto his cock and Vickie was sure she’d never ever seen anything as beautiful as that.

To Vickie, it was almost as if the man was laughing at her. “So,” he asked, “does the senorita like what she sees.”

Vickie couldn’t take her eyes off that cock even as she stroked that cock with her hand.

Again, the general had to tilt her head up. “Does the senorita like my cock,” he asked again.

Vickie nodded.

“Perhaps the senorita would like to suck on my cock,” the general said.

No, Vickie thought, no, but wait, maybe, mmm, yeah, suck on that cock, mmm, yeah, yeah, maybe, yeah, she could do that, yeah.

“What about it,” the general said again. “Does the senorita want to suck my cock?”

Vickie looked at the man and she nodded.

“Well then, if that’s what the senorita wants, then I think the Senorita needs to get down on her knees.”

Vickie looked at the man but then she found herself dropping to her knees. All of the sudden, the man’s cock was right there at eye level.

“Go ahead,” the man said. “Suck it.”

There was a part of her that wanted to know why she was doing this but all she had to do was look at that cock and she knew. This was the general. He was a military man and military men had the best cocks. She slid her mouth down over the man’s shaft.

The man groaned from the moment she took his cock and then he groaned. “Oh yeah,” the man moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it, Senorita. Suck it. Suck it. Suck my cock.”

Vickie moaned to herself. She just couldn’t help it. She had thought she wasn’t going to like this but she was finding there was just something so great about military cock. She had to pleasure that military cock and the more she pleasured it, the more she was pleasuring herself.

The man was groaning and he looked at his staff gathered around him. “The Senorita likes this,” he said with a laugh and the other men all laughed too.

Vickie had no idea why they were all laughing. All she knew was she was doing what she wanted to do. She was sucking on this wonderful military cock.

Vickie would have sucked him all the way off. She wasn’t sure what she would have done when he had cum but she figured she’d deal with that when the time came. For now, she just loved sucking on that cock.

But she wasn’t going to be allowed to suck him to completion, at least not this time. The man was pushing her back and as much as she tried to keep her mouth on his cock, he kept pushing her back.

“Stand up,” he told her.

Vickie stood.

“Now we come to the best part, Senorita. Take your shorts down, please.”

What, Vickie thought. No, that was wrong. Sucking cock, that was fine, but taking off her shorts, that was going too far and yet when she looked down at herself, she realized her hands had already completed the task. Her shorts were open and were lying at her feet.

The man was leering at her. Well, not leering, Vickie corrected herself. He was a military man and military men didn’t leer. He was assessing her and it seemed as if he liked what he saw.

“Your panties, Senorita, take them down, too.”

Again, Vickie was thinking there was something wrong with the request and again, she found her hands had different ideas.

“That’s a very nice body you have there, Senorita,” and Vickie found herself getting hot. Not a bad hot, mind you. Not like when the guys in the tavern tried to cop a feel of her but a good hot, like fuck, here was this great looking guy noticing my body hot. Vickie fought the urge to moan but she knew this was really turning her on.

“Why don’t you turn around, Senorita.”

Again, Vickie did as she was told.

“Bend over that table,” was the next command and again, Vickie did as she was told. It was a map table, the barmaid realized. The Mexican army’s entire battle plan was laid out there in front of her if she’d cared to read it but all she cared about was the general and his cock.

“So the senorita wants to get fucked,” the general said.

No, wait, fucked, yes, yes, yes, that was what she wanted. Her pussy was so wet. She wanted to get fucked.

She could feel the man coming up behind her and then she could feel his hand on her ass. “Does the senorita want to get fucked,” he asked.

Vickie knew his cock was right there and she knew what he wanted. “Yes,” she moaned in a plaintive cry. “Yes. Yes. I want to get fucked. I want to get fucked. Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The redhead moaned as she felt the general slide in between her legs and then she felt the head of his cock right there at her opening.

She held her breath.

And then she gasped as the man pierced her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah.” Fuck that was good. She kept trying to tell herself that something was wrong but her mind just refused to listen.

She just couldn’t help herself. That was military dick she had inside her and there was just something so good about military dick that she just couldn’t help herself. She loved it.

The general seemed to know it, too. “Yeah, this is what the little spy wants, isn’t it, to be fucked like the little slut she is.”

Vickie might have objected to the still lingering characterization of her as a spy but she could tell it wasn’t a real concern, not anymore. She might even have objected to the characterization of her as a slut except she knew when it came to military cock, that was exactly what she was. She really was a slut for military cock.

The redhead moaned as she felt the general cum inside her and even as she felt it, she felt herself cum, too. It felt good and Vickie knew she just couldn’t get enough of that big, hard military cock.

Vickie traveled with the army for the next week and over that time, she was kept quite busy but as time wore on, she began to question why she was doing what she was doing. Gradually, as her true self re-emerged, she dropped away from the army, finding herself several miles from home and very sore from days and days of fucking, but two things were certain. First, she never got sunburned ever again and second, she always found horses very relaxing.