The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Four Victorias

More Valuable Than Gold

“Keep her steady,” said Mo Hardin.

Easy for him to say, thought Vic Walls even as the stagecoach careened down the road. The driver flicked the reins urging the team to go even faster.

Hardin fired off another shot from his rifle. “Damn it. Missed him.”

“Hold on,” Vic shouted as the stage coach rumbled on.

The old man fired again, and then again. From the way the old man was swearing, Vic was sure he hadn’t hit anything and then the old man reeled. He didn’t fall from the stage but he might as well have. Vic hardly had a moment to look at the old man but that moment was enough. The old man was dieing.

And still the stagecoach rumbled on, the bandits in hot pursuit.

The stagecoach might have made it were it not for the axle giving out. Vic felt the wheel buckle and in an instant, the young driver knew there was nothing that could be done except bring the stagecoach over to a jarring stop and wait and hope that when all was said and done, it didn’t end with a bullet.

There were three of them in all, all wearing masks and all of them very unhappy about having to spend so much time chasing down the stagecoach. They were even more unhappy to find out that the one who had kept them at bay for so long was just a lousy kid. The leader of the gang waved his hand at the driver. “Hands up,” he demanded.

Vic immediately put his hands up.

“You too,” the man demanded of the stricken Harding and when the old man didn’t comply, the robber put another bullet in him.

“Hey,” said Vic. “What’d you do that for? Can’t you see the man is dead?”

The robber grinned at the driver. “Well, I had to make sure, didn’t I? Get down,” he demanded.

Again, Vic complied.

“You got any passengers?”

Vic shook his head.

“Pity. You never know what you might find when you got passengers.” The man was looking down at Vic. “How old are you, kid?”

“Twenty.”

“Twenty? Hah, right! Closer to twelve if you ask me, unless—wait a minute.” The man was still looking down at Vic. “Take that shirt off, boy.”

There was perhaps a little more force behind the word “boy” and Vic was sure he knew why the man had said it that way. “Come on, mister,” he pleaded.

“I said take the shirt off,” the man said.

“Why?”

“Why? Because if you don’t, I’m going to put a bullet in you. That’s why?”

Vic wondered if the robber would actually do it but he knew the point was moot. He knew he wasn’t brave enough to find out so he sighed to himself and then his hands slowly began to move. One by one, the buttons were undone. Vic hesitated for a moment longer before he finally pulled the shirt open.

“Would you looky here, boys. The boy ain’t no boy after all. What we got us here is a girl driving a stagecoach. The company’s gotta be scrapin’ the bottom of the barrel if they gots to go out and hire girls to drive their stagecoaches for ‘em.”

The men all looked down at Vic and they all snickered at that.

One of the other men was looking at Vic. “Don’t look like much of a girl, Joe,” he said. “She hardly ain’t got no tits.”

“That’s because she’s got ‘em wrapped up,” said the third man. “Hey, girlie, how ‘bout you show us what them titties look like when you don’t have ‘em all wrapped up.”

The leader leveled his gun at Vic. “You heard him,” he said. “Take that shirt all the way off.”

Vic looked at the man and shrugged even as she slipped the shirt off her shoulders.

It didn’t matter that her tits were small, the men were leering at her now. “The jeans,” said the gang leader. “You know what to do with those.”

Vic looked up at the man and then the redhead sighed. She undid her belt and she slid her jeans down around her knees. If the man wanted her to take them all the way off, then he was going to have to come down here and make her do it himself.

The men were leering at her. “You know what to do next,” the gang leader said.

“Come on,” Vic pleaded. “Enough’s enough.”

The man waved the gun at her. “I’ll tell you when enough is enough. Now you know what needs to be done, so why don’t you go ahead and do it.”

Vic still hesitated.

The man aimed the gun at her. “Now,” he said.

Vic sighed but she couldn’t see any way out of it. She looked at each of the men in turn but there wasn’t a one of them that was going to cut her a break. She closed her eyes and then she pushed her panties down.

“Would you look at that,” said one man.

“Yep,” said the other. “The boy’s definitely a girl and I know what I want to do with her.”

“Hold it,” Joe said. “We don’t have time for that. We need to get out of here.”

“So what we are we goin’ to do, Joe.”

The man looked at Vic and Vic glared back at him and then the man grinned. “I’ll tell you what we’re going to do. We take ‘the boy’ with us and when we get her to ourselves, we can decide what we’re going to do then.”

Vic groaned. This was getting worse and worse. She recognized this man from his wanted poster. Black hair and a scar on the side of his face. This man couldn’t be anyone else other than Joe Morrow and the Morrow gang was notorious. Being held by them didn’t seem to be something that was conducive to living a long and healthy life. “Come on, fellows,” she pleaded. “Can’t you just take the loot and let me go.”

Morrow shook his head. “No way. I got something special I want to try with you. You may drive like a man, but get you out of them clothes off you and you sure as hell don’t look like no man. Now how old are you really?”

“Twenty,” Vic said again.

“Twenty, huh? You ever been with a man?”

Vic didn’t say anything.

Morrow laughed and it wasn’t a pleasant laugh. “I think I’ll take that as a no.” His buddies laughed with him.

Well ... boy ... it seems you need to learn what a woman is good for, but I’m a betting man so I’ll make a wager with you. You hang out with us for a week and if after a week, you ain’t beggin’ us to give you some car-nal knowledge, then we’ll let you go, no questions asked but if you does end up beggin’ for it, then you do what we want for as long as we want, no questions asked. Do we got us a deal?”

“It’s going to take a lot longer than a week,” Vic said.

“Then I guess you ain’t got nothing to lose. So do we got ourselves a deal?”

Vic heard one of the men cocking his gun and she had no doubt what that meant. There was a bullet in that gun that was meant for her so either she took their deal right now or she ended up dieing right here next to Mo. She looked down at Mo. He was a good man and a good friend. She wondered if he’d ever figured out her true identity. Once or twice, she thought he had but even now, she wasn’t sure. Still, she wasn’t ready to die, not here, not now. “All right,” she said finally, “I’ll take your deal.”

“Excellent,” the gangleader said. “We ride then.”

The men stripped the stage of as much money as they could carry and then the gang leader came to Vic. He pulled a knife. “Turn around,” he ordered.

“What are you going to do with that,” Vic asked worriedly.

“I said turn around.”

Vic turned and moments later, the knife was ripping through the light fabric that she’d used to keep her tits tamped down. The girl couldn’t help but sigh as the fabric fell free. In her effort to hide who she was, keeping her tits covered up was an almost continuous job and of recent, it seemed to be getting increasingly more difficult. The damn things were growing.

“There you go,” the man said. “That’s better.”

Even though she’d never admit it to the man, Vic had to agree. It did feel better to have her tits set free.

The man had Vic redress herself and then she was pulled up behind him on his horse and they rode ... and they rode ... and they rode.

Vic had no idea how long they’d been riding when they finally stopped. All she knew was that if it meant getting up on that horse again, she’d rather take the bullet.

The men tied her to a tree while they ate. The food smelled good but they didn’t offer her any and that was fine with her. She didn’t want anything from them and she didn’t expect anything either.

She slept restlessly that night still tied to the tree. The bandits were up again with the first light of morning. Once again, they ate without including her. It was almost as if to them, she had ceased to exist.

It was Morrow, himself, who came to her when breakfast was done. In spite of her protests, he took off her boots and then her jeans, her shirt and her panties. These, he took and he packed away in his saddle bag. For the first time, Vic was now completely naked and it made her feel very vulnerable.

Once again, they were back on the horses. They rode most of the morning until finally stopping for lunch. Once again, Vic was not included.

They were back on the horses but the ride was not that long. By mid-afternoon, they’d come to a shack. This, it seemed, was their final destination.

There were two things that Vic desperately wanted. The first was food. She hadn’t eaten in over two days and her body was starved but more important than that was sleep. Neither of these necessities were to be given to her. The food was easy enough to withhold and Morrow had decreed that he and his gang members would take turns making sure that the woman got no sleep at all.

Vic was a wreck by the time the next morning rolled around. She needed to eat and she needed to sleep. The men, it seemed, needed to eat breakfast, and it smelled so good.

They spent the morning going over the loot from the stagecoach robbery, making sure they kept Vic involved. It was almost as if they wanted her to see what their robbery had netted them, almost as if they were including her as one of their own.

Vic was so tired and so hungry but still, it came as something of a surprise when the man, Morrow, came over to where she was. “I got something for you,” he said, “something to drink. You want some?”

“What is it?”

“Nothing special. Just some whiskey. You want some.”

Vic shook her head.

“You sure. I might let you have some food with it.”

Vic almost said yes, but at the last minute, she wondered why he was doing this. She shook her head.

The man laughed. “Suit yourself, but you know, sooner or later, you’re going to take a drink.”

That was what it was all about, Vic realized. He wanted her to take a drink, but she didn’t know why. Must be something in the whiskey, she figured, like a poison or something. She decided right then and there that she wasn’t going to take it, no matter what.

Problem was, that was a lot easier said than done. She was still so hungry and they still weren’t letting her sleep. Sometimes, she’d just pass out until one of them would woke her up again.

That was the way she found herself again. She was in a zonked out state when someone kicked her foot. Her eyes opened and she stared up at Morrow standing over her.

“You want a drink,” he asked.

She was about to say no when she changed her mind. What if it did contain a poison? So what? What they were doing was killing her now, so yeah, she’d take his damned drink.

The man brought the bottle to Vic’s lips. “Drink,” he told her.

She tried, but there was too much and it burned and she ended up spitting most of it.

If Morrow was upset, he didn’t show it. Instead, he just grabbed the redhead and pulled her head back and he again put the bottle to her lips. “Drink,” he said again.

She still ended up spitting some of it up but more of it went down this time.

“More,” the man asked.

The girl coughed even as she shook her head.

The man wasn’t about to take no for an answer. Once again, he brought the bottle to her lips. “Go on. Have some more.”

As if she had any choice, the girl thought. The man was practically pouring the stuff down her throat. She spluttered but she knew she was getting more of it in her.

She was feeling warm. The room was spinning.

“Want some more?”

“No,” she whimpered. “No, please.”

That, of course, had absolutely no effect on the man. He once again brought the bottle to the girl’s lips and despite her earlier protests, she opened her lips and took more of the drink.

She was drunk, she realized. Lack of food and lack of sleep had left her weak and dehydrated and she wasn’t all that big to begin with so it seemed as if the alcohol had gone almost instantly into her blood stream.

Someone had her hand and he was pulling her hand off to the side. Whoever it was was wrapping her hand around something warm and hard.

No, she realized even as the same thing was being done with the other hand. No, she didn’t want this.

But that was when she realized that the gang leader had his cock out and he was bringing it to her lips. “Go on,” he said. “Suck it. Suck my cock.”

“No,” the girl whimpered, trying to keep her mouth closed tight, but when that cock was finally pushed up against her lips, she seemed unable to stop it. When that cock pushed up against her lips, she let it inside.

The room was still spinning but not as badly as it had been before. The cock in her mouth was distracting her, taking her mind off the effects of the whiskey.

“How ‘bout this one,” said the man on her left, and suddenly, Vic found her head being turned to the left. Her mouth took the man’s cock even as her hand latched onto Morrow’s cock.

And then it was the cock on her right. There was no doubt now what these men wanted of her.

And then her mouth was back on Joe Morrow’s cock. She couldn’t help herself. Her face was getting fucked by his cock.

She passed out soon after that.

When she came to, she was lying in a corner. The room was dark and her hands were tied. She could hear someone snoring.

She looked around the room. It was too dark really to see what anyone was doing but she knew what she was doing. She could still remember their cocks in her mouth and she knew she didn’t want to do that again. Silently, she began to work her hands over the knots that held her hands together.

She’d barely gotten started when she heard a gun being cocked in the darkness. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” said a voice.

Morrow, Vic thought. Damn. Didn’t the man ever sleep. “Why not?”

“Because it would be a shame to have to shoot you now.”

Vic stopped. The survival instinct was just that powerful. As bad as what these men were doing was, she didn’t want to get shot. “Why are you doing this to me,” she asked.

“We haven’t really done nothin’ yet,” the man said. “You remembered what the terms of our bet were, don’t you? Inside of a week, you’d be begging us. So far, you done good. Better than most would so far.”

Vic felt a flash of pride but almost immediately, she fought that down. The man was toying with her mind. She wasn’t about to let her guard down now. “So what are you going to do now?”

“Well from now on, you get to sleep. When you do start beggin’ us to use your body, we can’t have you passin’ out on us now, can we?”

Vic didn’t like the use of the word “when” and all that it implied but she didn’t say anything.

“So you’re going to get some sleep. Probably not as much as you want, but enough to keep you active, and then I got something else in store for you.”

“Like what?”

“Oh, I think we’ll just keep that a surprise for now. Just don’t get yourself in trouble now.”

Vic heard the man get up. It was still too dark to see much of anything and the cabin wasn’t all that big but whatever he was doing, it apparently had nothing to do with her because he didn’t come back and talk to her.

Dusk came and then the sun got higher. The men awoke and Vic was given a muffin and some water but considering the fact that she hadn’t eaten anything in a while, that was a treat.

“So, are you ready for your next lesson,” the gang leader asked.

“Probably not.”

The gang leader grinned. “If you don’t want to do it, all you have to do is give in.”

Vic shook her head. She already knew she wasn’t going to do that. “What are you going to do to me, now?”

The man grabbed the girl and hauled her outside the cabin where she was tied to a post. “I think we’re all tired of watching you and I think you could enjoy a change of scenery so why don’t we leave you out here for a while.” The man laughed as he went back into the cabin.

Almost immediately, Vic’s hands tried to go to work on the knots that held her but with her hands tied behind her back and with the bindings more secure, she knew it was a fruitless attempt.

The change of scenery wasn’t all that spectacular. It was pretty much desert land. Scrub bush and a few cacti dotted the terrain but even the vegetation seemed to find it too inhospitable to try and grow here, and besides, she was still naked and there was the sun beating down on her.

Morrow came back out a little while later to get some water from the pump. “How you enjoying yourself out here?”

“I’m fine,” Vic replied.

“You sure? Because you could come in if you wanted to.”

Vic would have loved to have come inside. It wasn’t even the hottest part of the day and it was already getting hot, but coming in meant she’d have to capitulate and she wasn’t going to do that. “I’m fine,” she said. “Really. I’m fine.”

“Suit yourself then,” the man said and he went back inside.

The sun broiled down on her and there were parts of her that were seeing the sun for the first time in her life. It was boring and it was monotonous. She’d lost track of the passage of time. How much longer did she have to go? She just didn’t know.

Her body was hot. She was sweating. The sun beat down on her.

The man came out again with a glass of water. “You doin’ okay out here?”

“I’m doing fine.”

The man took a drink of water. “You sure now.” The man took another drink. “You look a little hot.”

Vic licked her lips as she looked at the water. “Well...”

“Ah, I see knew it. Gets hot out here. Now you could come inside with us, or you could stay out here, but it’s only going to get hotter out here.”

“I’m fine,” she said.

The man took another drink of water. “Offer still stands though. If you want the water, you can have it.”

“It’s just water, right?”

“Just water.”

“You’re sure.”

“I’m sure.”

“Um, okay. I guess.”

The man reached out to hand her the glass. “Oops, no arms,” he said with a laugh. “I guess we can’t do it.”

“You bastard. You promised.”

“But you haven’t got no arms.”

“You bastard. Give me my drink.”

The man laughed. “Oh, okay. Tilt your head back.”

Vic did as she was told.

“All right,” the man said, “here it comes.”

The girl suddenly started spluttering. “You bastard. That’s not water. That’s booze. You’re trying to get me drunk again.”

The man grinned. “Water or firewater. It’s all pretty much the same, ain’t it,” and with that, he went back inside, but he wasn’t gone for long. Soon, all three men were back again.

Vic was still reeling from the whiskey that had been poured down her throat. Her head was spinning.

“See. What’d I tell you boys. Vic here looks a bit parched, don’t you think?”

The men seemed to be in agreement. “What should we do, Joe,” asked one of them.

“I think the girl needs some water.”

“No,” Vic protested repeatedly but her protests fell on deaf ears. One by one, each of the men stepped forward and proceeded to pour more and more of the whiskey down her throat. She’d cough and splutter but that didn’t keep more and more of it from getting into her system and in her weakened dehydrated state, it almost went immediately to her head. Her world reeled around her.

The men left her alone after that but they came back later to bring her in for the night, but the next day, she was back there again. Again, the men came out. Again, they poured more booze down her throat.

On the third day, they were back again. “I’ll tell you, boys, she looks even more parched than she did before.”

“No,” Vic pleaded. “No, don’t. Please.”

“What’s that?”

“No more alcohol. I’m begging you, please.”

“What’s that?”

“No more alcohol, please.”

“I like what I’m hearing boys. I’m thinking maybe we ought to listen to her.”

“Why’s that, boss,” said one.

“She’s using two of the words I like to hear a girl use. Beg and please. So, how ‘bout it, boy. You know what we want. Either we can leave you out here all liquored up or we can let you come inside and spend some time with us. What’s it going to be?”

The girl stood in stared back at the men.

“You know what you have to do,” the gangleader said. “If you want to come inside, you know what to do.”

“No,” the girl murmured.

“Suit yourself then.” All three men moved forward.

“No, wait.”

“You got something to say.”

“Please, don’t.”

“You know what you need to do.”

“I ... I can’t.”

“Sure you can. All you got to do is say, ‘Joe, I’d really like for you and your boys to give me some car-nal knowledge and I’ll do whatever you say if you’d do that for me.”

“I ... I can’t.”

“Suit yourself. We can just leave you out here then.”

“No!”

“You’ve only got two choices.”

Still, the girl was silent.

“I am not a patient man,” the gang leader warned and when still, nothing seemed to be forthcoming, the man said, “come on, guys, let’s go inside and get out of this heat.”

“No, wait.”

“You got something to say?”

Vic swallowed hard but she just couldn’t take another day out here standing naked and tied in the hot mid-day sun. “I ... um ... I ... I’d like you to give me some carnal knowledge ... please.”

“You see that, boys. She even knows how to use the word please.”

“You’re right, boss,” said one of the men.

“Say it again,” the gang leader told the girl.

“I want some carnal knowledge, please.”

The man nodded. “Cut her down boys and bring her inside.”

The gang members cut the girl down and then they hauled her inside. Moments later, they’d shoved her down onto her knees.

“What are you going to do to me,” the girl asked even as the men started to take their pants down.

“Well, considering the fact that we’ve already ascertained that you don’t know what you’re doing, pretty much anything we want,” the man said. “Here you go. Suck on this.”

Vic had heard about this from other drivers when they were talking about their most recent exploits at the whore houses in the various towns in which they’d been, but she’d never thought it would happen to her. It had always sounded so dirty and so gross but now here she was, again, with a cock in her face.

“Suck on it,” the man said again, even as he pressed his cock against her lips. “Either that or we can throw you back outside again.”

It was that last threat that really did the trick. Vic’s mouth popped open and even as it did, the gang leader was pushing his cock inside.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” the man moaned. “Suck on it. Suck on it.”

It was easy. Once she’d gotten over the thought of putting her mouth on a man’s cock, it was easy. The gang leader seemed to like it and since her well being seemed to be tied to the man’s likes and dislikes, that made it even easier.

Somehow, her hands seemed to find their way to the cocks of the other men in the room and soon thereafter, it wasn’t just her hands that she had on their cocks. Everyone it seemed, wanted to have his cock sucked and now that Vic knew what was expected of her, she was more than willing to oblige.

In fact, she would have kept right on sucking on those cocks if it hadn’t been for the fact that the gang leader stopped her. “You sure you ain’t ever done anything like this before.

Vic shook her head.

“Nothing like this at all.”

Again, Vic shook her head.

The man grinned. “Well, I think we got something new to show you.”

There wasn’t a bed in the cabin or even a mattress. The man just pushed the girl down onto her hands and knees. She could feel the man coming up behind her. “Spread your legs,” he told her.

Again, Vic complied.

“Rub your fingers between your legs. Rub your pussy. Can you feel it? Can you feel yourself getting yourself wet?”

She couldn’t at first but the more she rubbed, the more she could and it was feeling good, too. It was feeling really good. Her breathing became heavy as she rubbed herself and it felt even better.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you,” taunted the gang leader.

Vic couldn’t help it. She found if her fingers played at just the right places, it felt really, really good. She let out a moan.

The man grinned at his cohorts. “I think she likes it, boys. I think she likes being our slut.”

Vic might have objected at being called a slut except that she was starting to think that maybe the man was right. In the role she’d chosen to play, masquerading as a man, she really hadn’t had the chance to seek out the pleasures of sex even from herself. Now that she’d started down that path, she was finding just how incredible it could be and she couldn’t believe she’d denied herself for so long. All she knew was she wanted more.

The man seemed to sense this. “I’ve got something for you,” he said.

Even without taking her fingers from between her legs, Vic looked back at the man. Already, he was moving between her legs.

It was clear what he wanted. He wanted her to stop doing what she was doing with her fingers. She was reluctant but as reluctant as she was, she had the feeling that if she did what he wanted, she would get something even better so reluctantly, she pulled her fingers away and she stood there on her hands and her knees and she waited.

His cock was pressed up against her pussy and Vic couldn’t help but moan. She was so wet and he felt so big. She could feel him pushing against her and she knew what that meant. He was going to enter her.

He did and Vic moaned. So good. Oh geez. It felt so good to have him inside her.

He pulled back but only for a moment and then he was back again and Vic moaned. It felt so good to have a man inside her.

The gang leader pulled back and he held himself that way, the head of his cock just inside her tight, little cunt. “Yeah, you like this,” he said. “You like this don’t you. You want to get fucked,” and then before the girl could answer, he was driving his cock inside her yet again.

The girl moaned as the man’s cock took her and then she moaned again. Her head was spinning from the alcohol and somewhere, she was telling herself that she really couldn’t be liking this and yet, even as she was telling herself that, she suspected that she knew the real truth, that she really did like having that cock in her pussy.

The man seemed to know it, too. Again, he pulled his cock back. “Yeah, you like this,” he taunted her and then he rammed his cock inside her only to pull it back again. “You like this cock inside you.”

Vic was still trying desperately to not admit the truth to herself.

Again, the man held his cock back. “I know you want it,” the man said.

No, Vic tried to tell herself. No.

“I know you want it. Come on. You can say it. Tell me you want my cock.”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

“No,” the man said. “No, then you aren’t going to get any of this. Come on. Say it. Say it. Tell me you want my cock.”

The man was holding back, the head of his cock just outside her cunt but she could feel the head of his cock pressed up against her slit.

“Come on,” the man was saying. “Say it. Tell me you want my cock.”

What was wrong with her, Vic wanted to know. Why did she want to give in. Why did she like being this vulnerable. It couldn’t be the booze. All that had done was weakened her defenses, but that couldn’t account for everything.

“Come on,” the man said again. “Say it or you won’t get what you want.”

“No.”

“Say it,” the man said. “Say it. Tell me you want my cock.”

The girl knew what she wanted...

“Say it,” the man said. “Say it.”

The girl gritted her teeth. She couldn’t say it, she told herself. She couldn’t say it and yet—

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned and then she moaned again as she felt that cock slide inside her.

“There you go,” the man said even as he pulled his cock back. “You see how good it is to say what you want.”

The man’s cock was poised again right there at the entrance to her womanly gate. She knew what the man wanted and all she had to do to get what she was to give it to him. “Fuck me,” she said and once again, that cock slid inside her, eliciting yet another moan. “Fuck me,” she said and again, she was rewarded with even more cock.

She couldn’t want this but—

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

She knew she shouldn’t want it and yet she knew she did want it. She moaned again as the gang leader once again slid himself inside her. Oh geez, she did want it. She wanted it so bad and that was just what she was getting. She moaned every time the gang leader stuck her with his cock and every time, she’d beg for him to give her more.

The man was groaning now even as he continued to fuck Vic’s tight, little pussy and even as inexperienced as the girl was, she knew something was up but she also knew there was nothing she could do to stop him. She knew what she wanted. She wanted him to fuck her.

Her hands went to her tits and she moaned even as that cock moved even harder between her legs. “Oh fuck,” the man moaned. “Oh fuck. Here it comes.”

At first, Vic didn’t get it. How could this man know what was happening to her because almost at that very moment, she could feel her pussy convulse and then it started, pleasure like she’d never felt before and it just kept coming and it felt so good and it was only then that Vic realized that the wetness that she felt between her legs wasn’t just her. It was him, too, and the girl moaned because that felt good, too. It felt so good to get fucked like this.

But then, his wasn’t the only cock in the room, Vic realized, and Vic’s pussy jumped at the realization that she was going to get fucked again.

When it was over, when she realized what she had done, she was embarrassed, not only at having given in but at having liked giving in. She tried to resist but she’d knew she’d been broken. If she tried to resist, they’d throw her out in the sun and then they’d come out and cut her down, bring her inside and booze her up and Vic knew that when the room started to move, that was when the fun began.

In time, they didn’t even have to do that. They’d started to leave her free to roam around the cabin. They knew she wasn’t going to go anywhere. Even when they were gone for stretches at a time to go rob a stage, they knew she’d be there when they got back and lucky her, she thought, usually when they got back, they wanted to fuck, but then really, it didn’t matter when it was. All one of them would have to say was, “Assume the position,” and Vic would get down on her hands and knees, ready to take yet another cock in her wet and eager pussy.