The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Four Victorias

The Winning Spirit

“She looks good out there.”

The man shook his head. “Maybe, but she lacks what it takes to win.”

“What,” her father asked tensely. “What does she lack?”

The trainer spit out a wad of tobacco. “What’s she lack? A good horse. That’s what she lacks. You can tell the brute she’s on is just looking to push her around and from my way of looking at it, it looks like she’s letting him do it.”

The two men didn’t say anything after that. They just watched the girl put her horse through its paces.

Finally, Tori Walters trotted over to where the men were standing. “So, how’d it look, Mr. Billingham?”

The trainer spat again. “Better,” he said, “but you clipped the third gate.”

“I know,” the young redhead said ruefully, “and I went too wide on four and twelve.”

The trainer turned a steely eye on the teen. “If you knew, Tori, then why’d you do it.”

“I was trying,” the girl said.

“Then do it again,” the trainer said, “and this time, do it right.”

Tori sighed. She knew the man was right. This was why father had got him. He was the best at what he did and he seemed to get the best out of both horse and rider but sometimes, he just seemed to want too much. Still, the teen pulled herself back up into the saddle and she entered the course again.

It was another two hours before the trainer finally let her off the practice course. “You’ll have to do better,” he said, “if you want to make it to the nationals.”

“I know,” Tori said. “I’ll be ready.”

The trainer looked at her horse. “Maybe,” he said. “Maybe.”

The next day was a day off but Tori was restless. Something was wrong. She could feel it. Something was wrong, but what.

Her dad was playing in the yard with her little sister and her mom was doing something on the computer. The redhead pulled her car keys out of her purse. “I’m going out for a drive,” she said.

Her mom didn’t even look back as she continued to do whatever it was she was doing. “That’s fine, honey,” she told her daughter, “but don’t be late for dinner.”

“I won’t be,” Tori assured her mom.

This was dumb, Tori thought, but she just couldn’t get it out of her mind. Something was wrong.

The tires crunched on the gravel at the stables and then Tori saw it. Mr. Billingham’s truck. What was her trainer doing here?

For a reason that even Tori couldn’t explain to herself, she got out of her car and eased the car door shut instead of giving it a good slam. Something was wrong.

She crept up to the stables and peered inside. She saw no one.

She slipped into the stables. She knew where her horse’s stable was. That had to be where Mr. Billingham had to be, but still she crept along as silently as she could.

She found the man crouched down. There was a black, leather bag sitting next to him and it looked like he was doing something with her horse.

“Mr. Billingham,” Tori exclaimed. “What are you doing to my horse?”

The man jolted visibly and then he seemed to launch himself upwards. He wheeled around. “Tori,” he said. “What are you doing here?”

“I asked you first,” Tori said.

“I was just ... just checking in on things,” the trainer said lamely.

“No you weren’t. I can see the syringe that you’re trying to hide. What is that?”

The man no longer sought to hide what he was holding. He brought it out into the open. “So you caught me,” he said.

“Yeah, what is that?”

The man took a step closer towards Tori. It’s a special drug. Banned, unfortunately, but very useful nonetheless.”

“What is it? Is it a steroid?”

The man smiled. “Close, but not quite. That’s why the authorities have banned it. In animals, it makes them aggressive, very aggressive but more controllable. It has a tendency to burn them out but if you want an animal to perform over the short haul, it kind of puts the animal into overdrive.”

“And you were going to use that drug on my horse? You’re a monster.”

“Yes, well, now that you mention it, yes, I am, but I’m a monster who has a reputation to protect, so I’m afraid I’m going to have to keep you from talking.”

The redhead suddenly realized the predicament she was in. Her cell phone was in the car and it was a Sunday afternoon. No one was here at the stables and the man was advancing quickly on her.

“Would you like to know what it does in humans,” the man said.

“No, not really.”

The man smiled. It was a smile that Tori found most unnerving. “First, it makes them docile and horny and then, after about five hours, they, um, they die. From what I’m told, the effects look like a heart attack. There is, I’m afraid, no antidote for it.”

The man lunged for her but Tori was expecting it. She squealed even as she darted away from his grasp.

“Come back here, you little brat.”

The car. She had to get to the car, only as soon as she thought that, she knew the man was thinking that, too, so instead, she darted back into the stables.

She lost sight of Mr. Billingham which was both good and bad. If he couldn’t see her, that was good, but if she didn’t know where he was, that was bad, very bad.

She now recognized the little black bag for what it was. It was a medical bag. She wondered if there might be something in there she could use. Maybe there would be scissors or something. Something she could use as a weapon. It was worth a try.

She thought she heard the man at the door to the stables. Sneak back, she told herself. Sneak back towards the black bag.

She never got there. Hands grabbed her from behind. “Stop squirming, you little bitch.”

“No,” Tori pleaded. “No, don’t.”

“Don’t worry,” the man said. “This won’t hurt a bit.”

One arm had her across the chest even as the other one brandished the needle in front of her. It was almost as if the needle were moving in slow motion and she knew exactly what the man intended to do. He intended to bring the needle down and stick it in her thigh. Instinctively, she moved at the very last second and the needle harmlessly slid past and wedged itself not in her own thigh but in the thigh of the man holding her from behind.

It took the man a second to realize what he had done. His thumb had been on the plunger, ready to drive it home as soon as he made contact and as keyed up as he was, he was just a moment too late to realize what the pain in his thigh was.

The man released his hold on Tori and staggered backward. He pulled the syringe free and looked at it dumbly. “Oh fuck,” he moaned.

Tori was crying. “I am so sorry,” she cried. “I am so sorry.”

The man was looking at the syringe. “You killed me,” he said.

“But you were trying to kill me, Mr. Billingham.”

The syringe dropped from his hand.

Tori was looking at the man. “There really is no antidote, right? Nothing we can do to save you?”

The man shook his head.

“Would you like to fuck me,” the girl asked.

The man nodded.

Tori bit her lip as new thoughts entered her mind. “Well then, in that case, I suppose you might as well do something for me and seeing as how this probably would qualify as your last request, maybe I can do something for you.”

The man just stared at her which Tori took as something of a good sign. Normally, all he ever did was complain, complain, complain.

“So, um, you have to be getting horny right about now, right?”

The man nodded.

“So, um, if you’re getting horny, that must mean your cock is getting hard, right?”

Again, the man nodded.

“So, um, can I see it?”

The man looked at her and then without saying another word, he unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans and he pushed his jeans and his underwear down past his hips.

Tori stared at the man. She’d never seen a boy’s cock before. Without even realizing it, she licked her lips. “Can you, um, can you like take your jeans all the way off?”

For just a moment, the man just stood there and stared but then he was taking off his boots and then he was removing his jeans.

Tori couldn’t believe it. She looked at the man. She licked her lips. “Why don’t you take the rest of your clothes off, too,” she suggested.

That was all it took to get the man to take off his shirt and his undershirt.

Tori stared. As busy as she was with her schoolwork and with her equestrian training, it seemed as if she never had time for boys although there had been plenty of boys who would have loved to have made time for her. That being the case, this was the first cock she’d ever seen and it was making her hot. She licked her lips again. “Would you like to see me get undressed,” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man moaned.

Tori looked around her. The stables were supposed to be empty but then if they were truly empty, then neither the man nor her would have been there. Even as she started to unbutton her shirt, she found herself hoping that there would be no more unexpected visitors to the stable that day.

The shirt was gone and then off came the bra. The jeans went next and then off came the panties and rather quickly, she was just as naked as the man standing before her.

The redhead looked at the man. “Do you like my body,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the man answered in a monotone.

Tori felt a rush of pleasure at his words. She’d always thought of herself as kind of lean and gangly. All legs, she thought with only modestly sized tits and she wasn’t big on make-up or perfume, so when a boy found her attractive, it was a real rush, and whatever else he was, Mr. Billingham was more than just a boy. Mr. Billingham was a man. Tori grinned as she took a step closer. “I like your body, too,” she said.

Tori took another step closer and then she wrapped her hand around the man’s cock. “I like it a lot.”

The man groaned as the girl gave his cock a squeeze and then a stroke.

“Do you like this,” the girl asked.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned.

“Am I doing it right,” the girl asked.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned again.

Tori continued stroking the man’s cock because she’d heard from her girlfriends that this was what the boys liked and even though she’d gotten herself naked, it wasn’t like she really thought she’d go all the way. It was just that she’d never been naked with a boy or a man before and the thought of it aroused her and besides, if what Mr. Billingham said about the drug was true, who was going to tell on her anyway.

Her hand continued to stroke the man’s cock. “Do you like this,” she asked again.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

Tori was looking at the man’s cock. It certainly was bigger than she’d thought it would be. Her hand twisted just a little as she stroked that cock. She knew men got bigger when they were aroused so they weren’t always as big as Mr. Billingham was now, (they’d been taught that in Biology class,) but really, she had trouble imagining how a guy managed to keep his cock in his pants when he got big like that.

“You’re sure you like this,” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned again right on cue.

“Is there anything else you want,” the girl asked.

“Suck it,” the man said.

“Huh? What’s that,” the girl asked even as her hand continued to work his cock.

“Suck it,” the man said again. “Suck my cock.”

Tori suddenly looked uncertain. She realized what the man wanted. She’d heard her girlfriends talk about it and it had sounded gross to her. Some of them said they refused to do it and Tori was sure she’d never do it herself but now, here she was with a man and suddenly, she was being asked to do it, and if this was his last request, did she really have the right to turn him down.

“Suck it,” the man said again.

Tori was still uncertain. “I don’t know how,” she said plaintively.

“Suck it,” the man said again.

That was all he kept saying. Suck it. Just suck it. If he’d done anything more, if he’d tried to force her, Tori was sure she would have backed out, but he sounded so weak and so needy, and there was a part of her that was telling herself that if it really was the man’s last request, then maybe she should do it even if it was gross and repugnant.

“Suck it,” the man said. “Suck it.”

Tori almost wished the man would stop saying that and she supposed she could just order him to stop but if she wasn’t willing to give him that order, then maybe she thought, maybe it meant she really did want to do it.

She pushed the man down onto a bale of hay and then she pushed his knees apart and she knelt. She looked up at the man almost apologetically. “I’m not sure I’m doing this right,” she said and then she let her mouth slide down around his shaft.

“Oh fuck.”

Tori pulled her mouth free. “Am I doing it right,” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

Tori grinned and then once again, she pushed her mouth down on that cock. It wasn’t like she suddenly liked sucking cock but she was getting a rush from making this man moan.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

The girl’s mouth continued to move up and down. She liked this.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

The girl’s mouth moved slowly up and down on that cock.

The man groaned and then he groaned again.

Suddenly, the girl’s eyes went wide and her head shot backwards. “Oh my God,” she screamed. “Oh my God, what did you do? What the heck did you do?”

But it wasn’t like the girl didn’t know what the man did. She knew.

“You jerk. You came in my mouth.”

The man just sat there as the cum continued to flow.

“That’s disgusting,” Tory said. “God, I can’t believe it. That is so disgusting.”

Still, the man sat there.

“What the heck do you have to say for yourself,” the girl said.

“Sorry,” the man said.

The girl looked at the man. His eyes seemed almost glazed over. She was still angry but looking at him, she realized there really was no one home. He was just sitting there.

Tori looked at the man and then she grinned. “Can you get yourself hard again,” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Do it.”

The man grabbed hold of his cock and he started to stroke himself even as the girl watched. Tori smiled. She thought he looked funny like that. She wished she had a camera but it was good enough to watch him pull on his cock.

And one thing more. That cock was getting hard again.

“You can stop doing that,” the girl said and the man stopped what he was doing.

The girl looked at the man with the erect cock. “So you thought you were going to tamper with me and my horse,” she said. “Well, I guess we showed you.”

The man just sat there.

“Can you make me cum?”

“Yes.”

“Do it.”

The man stood suddenly and for a fleeting moment, the girl thought maybe he’d been faking his incapacity but when she looked in his eyes, they were still just as blank as they had ever been.

Still, the man grabbed her and he turned her around and then he pushed the girl down over a bale of hay and in moments, the girl felt the man coming up behind her.

The girl groaned as she felt the man push his cock between her legs. Her pussy was tight and it resisted the intrusion of the cock that was trying to enter her but the man was undeterred. He just kept pushing harder and harder until the girl’s cunt relented and the girl cried out as the man finally entered her.

“Oh fuck,” she cried out. “Too much. It’s too much.”

If the man was listening, he showed no indication of it. He just kept pushing and the girl kept moaning as she took more of his cock inside her.

The girl sobbed out. “It’s too big, Mr. Billingham. It’s too big.”

The man just kept pushing.

The girl sobbed but another sound was coming from her. It wasn’t just a sob anymore. It was a purr of pleasure.

That didn’t stop the girl’s legs from flailing somewhat as the man continued to push his way inside her.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. It feels good, Mr. Billingham. It feels good. Fuck me, Mr. Billingham. Fuck me.”

That was just what the man was doing.

“Oh geez, it feels good. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man’s hands squeezed her ass and the girl moaned again.

“Fuck me, Mr. Billingham. Fuck me.”

The man was driving even harder.

“Oh geez, Mr. Billingham. Oh geez, you’re going to make me cum. I want you to do it, Mr. Billingham. I want you to make me cum.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just kept jamming his cock between the girl’s legs and when he couldn’t take anymore, he groaned as his cock surged inside the girl’s pussy.

Tori moaned as she felt the man cumming inside her and at the same time, she started to cum herself. It was her first time and all she knew was she was going to have to do it again real soon.

When all was done, Tori looked up at her would-be killer. Looking like he did now, the premise of accidental death would be hard to sustain. Sure, leave him like he was and the premise might have been that he died during sex but then they’d come looking for likely candidates and considering the fact that once they’d determined time of death and that he was her trainer and that she couldn’t account for her whereabouts, they’d come looking for her and she didn’t want that.

She went and found the little, black bag. It didn’t have what she was looking for but she knew she had them in the car. Moments later, she was back with a container of wipes. She handed the container to the man. “Clean yourself up, would you.”

The man dutifully cleaned himself up.

Tori looked at the man. “Now, get yourself dressed,” she said.

Again, the man did as he was told even as Tori picked up the wipes and the empty syringe and stuffed all of it into the little, black bag. She’d take the bag with her and figure out how to get rid of it later.

The man was fully dressed and was looking at her. “All right,” she said. “Go to sleep and you can dream of sticking your cock in me.”

The man laid down and closed his eyes.

Tori took one last look around and then she left.

The next day, the stable was agog with the news. Jack Billingham was dead.

For her part, Tori tried to act surprised but she had little remorse for the man. He had tried to kill her and she’d done what she’d done in self defense but her father was beside himself. This was the man he’d hired. This was the man who was going to take his daughter to the Nationals. This was the man he’d hired and now he was dead.

Tori wanted to tell her dad it would be okay but she couldn’t. She’d just have to show him. She wasn’t a killer but she knew she would do what it took to get the job done. She went into the stable where her horse was.

Tori Walters looked up at the dark-haired male towering over her. “So, it’s up to you and me now.”

He didn’t say anything but he nodded knowingly.

“It’s up to you and me now, Mister,” the redhead said again. Her hand patted the side of his head and stroked the markings that she’d always thought had looked like a scar to her. “It’s up to you and me to get the job done.”

Was that a smirk she saw? Well, she’d show him. The young rider took a step closer to Jocamo and then her hand reached out and took hold of the reins. “We’re going to ride this course again,” the young equestrian told her horse even as she swung herself up into the saddle, “and this time for once in your life, this time, you’re going to listen to me.”